LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mai Valentine's Duel in the Shadow Realm 10/25/20

Cya

A blond haired woman wearing a violet colored skirt, jacket and high heels walked down a long, narrow corridor. Each step she took echoed throughout the tunnel that stretched underneath the highway which ran through downtown Domino City. Normally, she would never voluntarily walk around in such dingy, graffiti infested walkways, but the sky above was sporadically pouring rain. According to the reports forecasted by the news, the worst of which was still to come

Still, the bad weather didn't stop the young woman, nor the hundreds of other people who were competing in the second Annual Battle City Tournament, from wandering the streets and back alleys of Domino City. The allure of fame and fortune was enough to keep them out in the rain, seeking opponents to challenge. Speaking of potential opponents, off in the distance, someone was leaning against the wall at the end of the corridor.

The young woman looked quizzically at the stranger who stood before her. The mystery person was rather thin, their body covered by a dirty, plastic poncho which was covered by rain drops. It was hard to tell exactly if it was a man or a woman, their head was resting underneath a large hood, obscured from view. However, something shiny and gaudy was dangling on their chest; a golden necklace that looked similar to what that brat Yugi Muto always wore.

"Trying to stay out of the rain?"

The mysterious individual lifted their head and looked over to the young woman who had questioned them.

"Just trying to stay dry during my hunt, Miss Valentine."

In a quick flash of lighting, which illuminated the entrance to the passageway, Mai Valentine caught a glimpse of her fellow tunnel dweller. Their face was framed by short black hair which fell forward to hide her face. Her brilliant blue eyes stood out amongst the shadows for just a second as the light flashed across her pupils.

"I see my reputation precedes me." The blond smirked. "And if you know who I am, then you must be a Duelist too."

The mysterious woman simply lifted up her right arm, letting her Duel Disk do all the talking.

"Alright. Let's duel!" Mai declared with a flourish of her arm.

"Unlike the denizens of this city, I do not seek material wealth or vanity through this tournament. However, I entered this contest to find rare relics, relics that I am fairly certain you don't possess."

"If that's the care then you might be interested in that golden necklace that Yugi Muto has." 

The strange woman perked up. "You must be talking about the Millennium Puzzle."

The blond vixen smiled. "Yes, Yugi wears it everywhere."

"I too have a millennium item." The stranger held up her necklace with their left hand. "And I don't need your assistance to find the other items. My necklace will guide me to them in time."

"That's interesting, but I'm not out in the rain to talk about jewelry." Mai retorted. "I came here to win the tournament!"

"You're persistent, I'll give you that, but I don't have time to waste playing games with you."

Mai watched with a growing scowl as the stranger turned away from her and started to leave the entrance to the underground walkway.

"Hey!" The velvet clad vixen called out to the mysterious individual. "I don't care what you're after! I issued a challenge to you and you can't refuse it!"

"You have nothing I need. Stop wasting my time!" The plastic poncho wearing woman replied.

Mai couldn't believe what she was hearing! She was a fairly well known and high ranking Duelist in the world of Duel Monsters. People came from all around to watch her battle. 'Who is this weirdo and why does she think she's too good to duel me?!'

"I'm not going to repeat myself." Mai declared as she started up her duel disk. 

"I see that you're not going to take 'no' for an answer." The stranger sighed and fired up her duel disk. "Might as well make this interesting then."

Mai cocked an eyebrow, intrigued by her strange opponent's change of heart.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I have a few of these." The woman cloaked in her plastic poncho said, holding up four see through cards. "They're pretty much useless to me, but I know that you need them."

'I only need two more Locator Cards…' Mai smiled. 

"Deal." The blonde eagerly agreed. 

"You really shouldn't agree to things that you know nothing about." The mysterious individual lifted her poncho up and tossed it on the ground.

Before Mai could reply, see noticed that the necklace that the stranger wore was starting to glow.

"Wait a-"

Suddenly, everything seemed to grow darker as the world distorted itself into a realm of darkness and shadows. 

"What happened?" Mai looked around, confused by what was happening to the area around her.

"This will be a mythical battle. A battle where your monsters will be brought to life and tested on the battlefield of the ancients." The strange woman explained. "It will be a great way to teach you some manners." 

A trap card will brain drain Mai when she poops her diaper which allows the odd woman to defeat Mai. She will lose and awaken in the shadow realm. She'll be looking around, confused and annoyed with being in just a big diaper and bonnet.

"Looks like I have to remind you why I'm known as one of the best duelists in the world." Mai Valentine remarked as she drew her first five cards. "And since you decided to give yourself an advantage, I don't think you'll mind if I go first."

"Impatient and cocky." The strange woman stated. 

Unknown Duelist: 4000 Mai: 4000

Mai ignored her odd opponent and summoned her first monster.

"I summon Cyber Harpie Lady (ATK 1800/DEF 1300) in attack mode!” Mai placed the monster card down on her duel disk, bringing the brilliantly blue armored human bird hybrid to life on the field. Her green wings fluttered as she stood atop her razor sharp talons. "Before I end my turn, I'll place one card face down and equip Cyber Shield to my lovely Cyber Harpie which raises her attack by five hundred attack points!" 

The green winged beast spread its wings wide, a bright energy enveloping her midsection as the magic card powered her up. 

Cyber Harpie Lady (ATK 2300/DEF 1300)

"That's a decent opening move." The cloaked woman complimented Mai. "I guess you won't be as easy to defeat as I thought." 

The stranger looked over her cards for a moment and made her move.

"I'll place this card in face down defense mode and place another card down to complete my turn."

Mai Valentine drew her next card and smiled. 

"I'll set another card down and then attack your face down monster with my Cyber Harpie!"

The Cyber Harpie Lady lounged forward at the face down card, screeching as it closed in on its unknown prey.

Suddenly, the face down defense card was flipped, revealing it to be the Keeper Of The Scales of Balance. (ATK 200/DEF 1800) This specter made of bones stood firm, holding out a set of ancient Egyptian Scales as it took the attack. The skeletal creature had a special flip effect that rendered all the opponents equipped magic cards useless. With the Cyber Shield neutralized, Cyber Harpie Lady found herself unable to dispatch the monster to the graveyard. Instead, her attack resulted in a stalemate since her power was returned to its original state. (ATK 1800/DEF 1300)

Mai's expression remained neutral. She wasn't surprised that her opponent was able to stave off her attack, but what she did find odd was that the woman didn't capitalize on this turn of events. She could've easily sacrificed her Keeper Of The Scales Of Balance to bring out a much stronger  monster to defeat her Cyber Harpie, but she merely placed another card in face down defense mode before ending her turn.

"Hmm, that's an interesting strategy, but I still have my Cyber Harpie on the field and now I'll bring out her little pet." Mai smiled as she slapped down Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon (ATK 1200/DEF 600).

A bright flash of light illuminated the Dark arena as a fairly decent sized dragon rose from out of the card. The dragon was flanked by his keeper; a petite Harpie Girl who kept him on a leash. 

"That's simply adorable." The stranger chuckled. 

"You really think so?" Mai leaned forward and feigned ignorance. "He's just a baby though so be careful."

The cloaked woman smiled. "Oh don't worry, my dear. I am used to taking care of babies."

For some reason, that she couldn’t explain, Mai found that response to be a bit creepy.. Still, the buxom blond shook it off and maintained her composure. "Before I end my turn, my little baby dragon's effect says that you have to discard that face down card."

"I see." The mysterious woman simply picked up the face down magic card and put it in the graveyard.

"Now, to start my turn, I'll sacrifice my face down defense card and summon The Goddess Of Maternity(ATK 2000/ DEF 1900) and attack your Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon!"

The white haired Goddess of Maternity lifted her arm and fired a beam of energy at the burnt orange dragon which quickly eviscerated it from the field of battle.

Unknown Duelist: 4000 Mai: 3900

"Hey!" Mai called out in confusion. "My Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon has double attack and defense points when he's attacked! How did you defeat him?!"

"Oh sweetie. My Goddess of Maternity gets a power boost of five hundred attack points for every baby monster on the field. That means that she was able to beat your silly little dragon and inflict one hundred points of damage to your life points." The odd woman explained. 

"Alright. That's an incredibly niche effect, but you managed to get one past me. I guess I should be impressed, but you'll never be able to defeat me once I get my Harpie Ladies on the field." Mai boasted.

"Whatever you say, baby. It's your move."

Mai frowned, not at all happy with how this woman was speaking to her. It was like chipping away one hundred life points had inflated the weird woman's ego or something.

"Yes. It is my turn." Mai stated proudly and drew her next card. A grin spread across her face as she looked at her newest card. "Well, would you look at that. I drew exactly what I need to beat you!"

The blond bombshell held up Elegant Egotistist.

"I now summon Harpie Lady Sisters to the field!"

A trio of winged females cawed as they appeared on the battlefield. Their bodies each clad in a different neon colored armor as they stood there, poised for battle. Each woman looked just as menacing as her counterpart, they were the Harpie Lady Sisters (ATK 1950/DEF 2100).

"And now that my favorite girls are on the field, it's time to attack your Keeper of the Scales of Balance." Mai declared triumphantly. "But before I do that, I'll equip Cyber Shield to my lovely Harpie Ladies"

Mai flipped over the magic card and powered up her trip of winged women. Each winged woman glowed as they were invigorated by their new armor. Their attack rose by five hundred points. (ATK 2450 /DEF 2100)

"Now my Harpie Lady Sisters, destroy that annoying old Keeper of The Scales of Balance!"

The trio of fierce fathered females descended on the skeletal spectre, destroying him with ease.

"It's time, my Cyber Harpie Lady (ATK 2300/DEF 1300), attack the Goddess of Maternity!"

With her Cyber Shield armor restored to its former glory, the nimble Cyber Harpie took flight and sliced the blue robed Goddess to oblivion. As the dust settled, the life point counter fell by three hundred points to give Mai the lead.

Unknown Duelist: 3700 Mai: 3900

"What do you think about that?" Mai smiled before she stuck out her tongue.

"That was pretty good, but it would seem to me that you'll need to summon stronger monsters or you'll never beat me." The mysterious woman stated.

"That cloak must be blocking your eyes. I just destroyed all of your monsters and, even if you got another bag of bones to neutralize my Harpies, it still won't be enough to stop my Harpie Sisters from defeating you." Mai explained before adding, "I'm in control of this duel now...sweetie."

The cloaked woman chuckled as she drew her next card. She found Mai's mimicry to be rather cute. It reminded her of how a little girl might imitate their mother. 

"First things first, I'm going to activate my trap card, "Infantile Armor". What this card does is two fold: It nullifies the bonuses of any equip cards you've used on your monsters and designates them as "Baby" creatures which will empower my Goddess of Maternity!"

Mai looked on in curiosity as her Cyber Harpie Lady(ATK 1800/ DEF 1300) and The Harpie Lady Sisters(ATK 1950/DEF 2100) armor began to glow. The brilliant neon tinged armor started to soften as the material went from being made of hard metal to a fabric based body suit which spread across the humanoid bird's bodies. Their bountiful cleavage was quickly covered by bibs which were draped across their chests from the remnants of their breastplates. 

However, that wasn't what caused Mai's jaw to drop. The sight of what the bottom of their armor had become was rather appalling to the blond duelist! In just seconds the once resilient armor had become a stiff and crinkly all white disposable diaper which cradled her monster's most sensitive parts in a poofy embrace. Mai couldn't believe her eyes as she stared at her Harpie Lady Sisters who were now decked out in diapers and bibs, each one sporting a huge diapered bubble butt. 'What kind of kinks was Pegasus pandering to when he made that trap card?'

Mai was so caught up in the absurdity of the moment that she almost missed her opponent's next move.

"I use Monster Reborn to resurrect Goddess of Maternity to the field!"

Once more a bright flash engulfed the battlefield as the azure robbed spirit of motherhood returned: The Goddess of Maternity (ATK 3000/DEF 1900) stood tall and proud, looming over Mai's diapered girls.

"Take care of Cyber Harpie Baby!" The cloaked woman ordered with an outstretched arm pointing at the diapered creature.

However, unlike the Goddess' previous attack, this time the ancient deity grabbed the bird girl and held her firmly underneath her arm. The diapered Harpie kicked and squirmed under the firm hold of the Goddess, but the robed Deity didn't care, she started spanking the winged beast with her bare hand. The crinkling sound from each spank echoed around the shadow realm as the Cyber Harpie's diapered butt bouncing around in front of Mai.

Mai turned away, blushing slightly for the fate that had befallen one of her favorite monsters. It was simply too humiliating to even watch.

Finally, the "attack" was over and Mai saw that her life points had dropped once more.

Unknown Duelist: 3700 Mai: 2700

"Looks like I'm in control now." The weird woman blew Mai a kiss to punctuate her point.

"A simple diaper isn't going to defeat me or my Harpie Ladies." Mai stated as she picked up the top card from her deck. "But I will say this, Pegasus must be into some weird fetishes to make these kinds of cards."

"You haven't seen anything yet, sweetie."

"Ugh-" Mai cringed."I'm going to make you stop calling me that."

"Sure you are." The weird woman cooed.

"I'll activate Hysteric Sign!" Mai slapped down the magic card. "This card allows me to retrieve one Elegant Egotist from the graveyard and, once my turn is over, I can pick three different monsters from my deck as long as they have the name "Harpie" in their title."

"Then I'll summon Harpie Harpist (ATK 1700/DEF 600) in face up attack mode.

A feminine avian creature arose from the card holding a harp in its talons. The humanoid bird looked very mature compared to the diapered triplets who stood beside her. 

"With Harpie Harpist on the field, I can activate her special effect which sends your Goddess of Maternity back to your hand as long as I return my Harpie Lady Sisters to my hand."

The diapered trio of embarrassed birds instantly disappeared from the battlefield along with their tormentor; Goddess of Maternity. With the field empty of monsters, Mai smiled as she issued her next move.

"Attack her Life Points directly Harpie Harpist!"

With a strum of the harp, the beautiful bird woman sent a pulse of sound towards the cloaked woman, knocking her down as her life points instantly dropped below Mai's.

Unknown Duelist: 2000 Mai: 2700

Mai smiled as she searched her deck for three cards as per Hysteric Sign's description. As Mai was busy looking for her three cards, the cloak wearing woman got back to her feet and drew her next card.

"You mentioned Pegasus earlier, didn't you?" The cloaked duelist asked, causing Mai to look at her. However, the weird woman continued on with her explanation, not waiting for an answer. "Basically, Pegasus created roughly a dozen or so cards which only apply to Shadow Realm duels. They are rarely seen since so few were put into circulation."

Mai didn't like where this was going.

To Be Continued...

Want to read the rest of the story? You can read the rest of it on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

• Like 2
  • Cya changed the title to Mai Valentine's Duel in the Shadow Realm

I have been a yugioh fan for a long time but always loved the classic compared to the new generation. Definitely love the idea of using a shadow duel into turning someone into a baby. Pretty cool of an idea of a story. Definitely would love to read more. 

On 10/10/2020 at 11:13 PM, DAQ said:

I love Yu-Gi-Oh, and a fantastic story. Definitely in line with the writing of the show too.

I used to watch Yu-Gi-Oh religiously back in the day and loved playing the game with my buddies. To get that proper Yu-Gi-Oh vibe, I went back and watched every duel with Mai. It's still a great show after all these years. 

On 10/11/2020 at 6:58 AM, mgray said:

I have been a yugioh fan for a long time but always loved the classic compared to the new generation. Definitely love the idea of using a shadow duel into turning someone into a baby. Pretty cool of an idea of a story. Definitely would love to read more. 

I tried to get into the newer stuff, but it just felt like they were really reaching. A Duel Academy? That's a bit much for a card game. Anyway, I personally think that the original series lends itself well to our kink. I mean,it's an anime literally based on black magic, kidnapping and altered fates. How anyone hasn't written a story like mine is beyond me.

-------

The strange woman held up a single card. "This one card was made personally for me. I was hoping that I wouldn't be forced to use this card, but I'm afraid that you have left me with no other alternative." The odd opponent stated as she placed down a magic card entitled "Immaturity Bond!"

"I play the shadow magic card, Immaturity Bond!"

A large pink ribbon grew rapidly from the card and slithered through the sky like a snake until it tethered itself to both duelists in a symbolic manner. Neither woman was physically tied or bound to one another,  but their physical clothing was now linked to their life points.

Mai stood still, trying not to fidget as the back of her silken panties grew wider and became thick and cumbersome. The new material replaced the slick touch of silk with a soft cotton like material as it bunched up between her thighs.

"What are you doing to me?!" Mai yelled out in annoyance. Her cheeks covered in a crimson shade as she tried to discreetly adjust her panties through her skirt.

"If only it was just you." The cloaked woman sighed as her clothing started to glow. "That was one stipulation that Pegasus put into the card. It is a bond: This means that both of our clothing are now linked to our life points and will be continually altered to match our dwindling life points until one of us loses."

"So? What's that got to do with my underwear?!"

"You're in pull ups and I'm-." The black haired mystery woman paused as her glowing cloak suddenly started to move on its own, revealing her face as the fibers weaved themselves into new clothes. Her once grey cloak began to grow lighter in color until it was pink. The now much softer, fleece like material was spread tight across the woman’s ample bosom while a long zipper appeared down the side of her leg. The growing tightness of the new baby clothing caused her average sized butt to be accentuated by the bulging diaper hidden beneath her new pair of footie pajamas.

Mai found herself laughing at the once mature looking relic hunter who now looked like an overgrown toddler

"I may be in pull ups, but at least I don't look like a big baby who's ready for her nap." The blond snickered as her bout of laughter died down. 

The mysterious woman, now clad in a warm sleeper suit, crossed her arms.

"Laugh while you can, but my turn isn't over yet!"

Looking as menacing as an adult dressed like a two year old could muster, the weird onesie wearing woman cast a Field spell card.

"I active Daycare Service!"

Mai's joy was quickly gone as she watched in bewildered fascination at the changes that were occurring to the dark abyssal plane that the duel was fought in. All at once, Mai and her opponent found themselves surrounded by walls. These walls were covered with scenes depicting cartoon themed Duel Monsters dancing around in diapers. The sight of Yugi's favorite Dark Magician girl, rocking an ear to ear blush due to the big fat dirty diaper between her legs, might've made Mai laugh if not for the fact that an odd looking table was growing out from the ground next to her. This was only the beginning of battlefield's transition from a gloomy vision of purgatory to a vibrant daycare. As the table finished forming, a thick play mat grew from it and spread itself beneath her high heels. Mai watched in confusion as pretend roads reached out in front of her in all directions. On the sidelines of the dueling field arose numerous cages. Upon a strained glare, Mai realized that these cages were actually cribs and wooden playpens. What shocked Mai the most was the realization that she could easily fit inside the adult sized baby furniture!

The babified woman was thoroughly enjoying Mai's shock and confusion that came with each new addition to the daycare. She could positively drink in the look of heer horror that was currently spread across Mai's face. However, she couldn't stare all day, she had a duel to win

"Now, I'll use "Timeout" which prevents any monster who attacked a previous turn from attacking a subsequent time until they've spent one turn in time out."

Mai stood there, surrounded by baby furniture and ridiculous visages of diapered duel monsters as her opponent rattled off description after description. The blond duelist was starting to get over the initial shock of it all and had regained her composure. She suddenly realized that she had her opponent on the ropes. 'She's just trying to stall me. That's what all this is; a massive distraction to try and shake me up and buy herself time so I can't win.' 

"And now, to end my turn, I'll place down one monster in defense."

"Took you long enough." Mai retorted and added. "I know you feel more comfortable in a daycare, little girl, but I have a tournament to win." 

The blond vixen slapped down Harpie Channeler (ATK 1400/DEF 1300) in face up defense mode which caused another feathered female to arise on the field. This winged woman was clad in a tight black spandex outfit and held up a staff.

"With Harpie Channeler I can discard any Harpie card from my hand and special summon any monster with the name "Harpie" in the title in face up defense position. And I think you'll recognize the monster I choose to bring out!" Mai announced, feeling on top of the world as she summoned Harpie's Pet Dragon.

A gargantuan dragon appeared from the card, towering over his winged owners. Each Harpie on the field boasted his attack, giving him an additional three hundred points per winged woman.

"Sadly, I have to keep him in defense this turn, but next turn, you're going to get spanked by him." Mai grinned. 

The hulking dragon sat there in defense mode, waiting to unleash his fury against the sleeper clad duelist. (ATK 3500/DEF 2000)

"I have to hand it to you. You rebounded from losing your monsters quite nicely." The relic hunter complimented Mai, but you should've paid attention to the effect of Daycare Service."

Mai arched an eyebrow, "What does that mean?" 

"Each monster on the field is designated as a baby monster as long as Daycare Service is in play. While it doesn't hurt your attack or defense, like Infantile armor did, it does boost my monsters attack since my attackers get powered up by each baby on the field." The woman stuck in the sleeper explained. 

"So, I'm going to flip up my face down defense card to activate my "Nanny's Little Helper's" special effect."

Mai watched the card come to life on her opponent's side of the field. It was a simple angelic fairy who wore a diaper. Another stupid baby monster! And this Nanny's Little Helper was so weak too! It had no Attack power, only had five hundred points of defense and looked like it could barely stand due to the bulk between its legs.

"My Nanny's Little Helper can call forth any Nanny to the field any time it is flipped summoned!"

With a flick of her wrist, the diapered duelist summoned a rather matronly woman to the field. It was a rather angelic woman who dressed like a Victorian nanny. The "Royal Nanny"(ATK 3200/DEF 1900) stood firm and resolute. 

"Why is that thing so strong?!" Mai questioned in a voice that was louder than she normally would've used.

"Each baby on the field raises her attack by two hundred points thanks to Daycare Service. Of course, her Little Helper counts as a baby too." 

Mai sighed and watched as her Harpie's Pet Dragon was destroyed. At least it was too big to be diapered or spanked.

"Since that's all I can do, I end my turn." The sleeper clad duelist smiled as she gave Mai her turn.

"Okay. First I'm going to use Harpie Channeler to toss Harpie girl from my hand and summon Harpie Queen!"

Mai wasted no time starting off her turn as placed her newest card on the field. Out of a cascade of blinding white light emerged the queen of all the winged women in the Harpie Kingdom(ATK 1900/DEF 1200). The teal haired beauty stood there in all her majestic splendor as she spread her alabaster wings wide, causing fluffy white feathers to fall all around her.

"Using her effect, I can take Harpie's Hunting Grounds from my deck and put it into my hand."

Even though Mai was getting the cards she needed to break down her opponent the next time it was her turn, she still needed time amd had to play it safe. 

"To end my turn, I switch all my monsters into defense mode."

With her turn finished, Mai stood there and watched the sleeper wearing woman use her annoying nanny to destroy her Harpie Channeler. Once the dust settled, the blond bombshell had to admit that things could be a lot worse. Everytime that thing took out one of her monsters, it only weakened itself since there was one less "baby" on the field. Mai mentally groaned when she thought of that word in regards to her noble Harpie Ladies. 

'At they're not back in diapers or getting spanked.'

"With your Harpie Channeler gone, I end my turn!"

Mai Valentine looked out at her opponent’s side of the field and noticed that the woman had sacrificed her Nanny's Little Helper in exchange for a new face down monster. Regardless of this new development, Mai drew her next card and had to pause for a minute. She looked at the Harpie Lady card she held. It was just what she needed.  'This card could either get me out of pull ups or take away the nanny's edge.' 

As Mai stood there, she couldn't help but scowl as she thought about her pull ups, the feeling of bulk between her legs displeased her greatly. It was like wearing five pairs of panties at once! However, she knew that getting her opponent's top monster down to a more manageable state was key to winning the duel. Plus, removing the immaturity bond was only going to benefit the weird woman by giving her back her regular clothing. With that in mind, Mai could tolerate the pair of tight pull ups caressing her ass if it meant she'd win the duel and get those Locator Cards.

"I'm going to summon Harpie Lady to the field!" Mai declared as she placed her trademark monster down on the duel disk.

"Now that she's on the field, I can use Harpie's Hunting Grounds to remove your Daycare Service card while simultaneously giving every winged monster on the field an increase of two hundred attack points!" 

The sleeper wearing woman could only watch, dismayed that the field was returned to its normal state. All the adult sized baby furniture, toys and daycare themed walls vanished as the Dark mist of the shadow realm reclaimed the battlefield. The only thing that was worse than losing her field advantage was the fact that her Royal Nanny was now at two thousand attack points!

"Go, Queen Harpie(ATK 2100/DEF 1200)! Show that Royal Nanny who's boss!"

The fearsome Queen of the Harpie Kingdom took to the sky and landed a direct attack on the Royal Nanny, removing it from the battlefield and knocked her opponent's life points down to nineteen hundred points.

Unknown Duelist 1900/ Mai 2700

-------

Want to read the rest of the story? You can read the rest of it on Patreon!

• Like 1
  • Cya changed the title to Mai Valentine's Duel in the Shadow Realm 10/18/20

Loved the latest chapter of Mai’s shadow duel. Cya I love your creative mind and how you create your stories after reading the 1st chapter to the 2nd now it feels like you imaging that your watching the whole tv series again.  Keep up the excellent great work. 

• Thanks 1
On 10/19/2020 at 2:41 PM, mgray said:

Loved the latest chapter of Mai’s shadow duel. Cya I love your creative mind and how you create your stories after reading the 1st chapter to the 2nd now it feels like you imaging that your watching the whole tv series again.  Keep up the excellent great work. 

Replies like this are so rare and I truly cherish them! I've always done my best to deliver the best stories as quickly as I can. Thank you so much for your kind words and support!

----

Mai smiled, seeing her opponent's life points lowered to nineteen hundred points was a fine start to her battle phase, but she couldn’t stop now. Staring at the face down card on the other side of the field, Mai decided to take a chance and attack it in the hopes it would clear her opponent's field of monsters. 

"Now my Harpie Harpist! Attack the monster in defense mode!"

The Harpie Harpist(ATK 2100/DEF 600) started playing a melody on her harp which created a wave of sound that struck the face down card. However, the feathered female's audio assault wasn't strong enough to overcome the monster's massive defense. 

"What is that thing?!" Mai called out in shock as she felt her thick training panties swell.

Unknown Duelist: 1900/ Mai: 1800

"It's called Playpen Enclosure(ATK 0/DEF 3000) and it's basically an infantile version of Labyrinth Walls. I had it custom made by Pegasus to support my deck. When it is flipped over, it's special effect is activated, allowing me to summon one Nanny monster to the field if none are currently in play."

Mai scowled as her pull ups morphed into something even more babyish.It seemed like her training panties were thickening and bunching up between her thighs. She didn’t even want to think of what they were becoming as she tried to ignore the strange feeling that was happening underneath her skirt. Instead, she focused on the battlefield, staring at what was essentially a giant plastic box, with mesh walls, that was towering over her Harpies. The only thing more annoying than the literal roadblock standing there was the fact that, by attacking it, she had not only lost nine hundred life points but summoned a Robo Nanny(ATK 2350/DEF 50) to her opponent's side of the field. 

Mai looked at her hand and knew that victory was still within her grasp, she just had to bide her time. Thankfully, she hadn’t ended her turn which allowed her to summon one last monster.

"I'll end my turn by using Elegant Egotist to summon my Harpie Lady Sisters(ATK 1950/DEF 2100) and I'll move both Harpie Lady(ATK 1300/DEF 1400) and her Sisters to defensive mode."

The diapered Relic Hunter drew her next card and grinned. 

"You've done well to stay in the game this long, but I can tell by how you're fidgeting over there that you must be close to wetting your pampers." The sleeper wearing woman smirked at Mai's annoyed expression. 

"Big talk coming from a woman dressed like a two year old. Last time I checked, I'm pretty sure that's a diaper under your Jammies." 

"Unlike you, I won't be pissing my pampers when this duel ends."

"Pfft, sure. You keep telling yourself that. The only reason you're still in this duel is because of your stall wall over there." Mai gestured to the huge plastic playpen. 

"I don't need it. Here, let me show you!" The sleeper clad duelist replied, slapping down a magic card.

"With this card, Sacrificial Ritual, I can sacrifice a monster on the field and pick any card I want out of my graveyard."

A blinding flash of light illuminated the surrounding monsters, consuming the colorful mesh enclosure and destroying it in the process.

"Now, I'll grab Daycare Service from my graveyard and change the field back into a Daycare!"

Mai couldn't help but groan as the area around the battlefield became a daycare once again. Just the sight of all the giant baby furnishings gave her a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. 

"And, just in case baby Mai forgot about what Daycare Service does, it turns all of your monsters into "babies" which will increase the attack power of my Robo Nanny!"

The ridiculous metallic nanny glowed ominously as it basked in its power up, going from twenty three hundred and fifty points to a whopping thirty five hundred and fifty points.

"But that's not all, I'll activate the magic card Maternity Ward! This little card makes all baby monsters have zero attack for one turn, rendering them as weak and defenseless as a newborn babe!"

In the blink of an eye, the regal queen of Harpies and her subjects, the Harpie Lady Sisters, were grounded and rendered incapable of flight. Each winged woman on the field was undergoing a shocking transformation. Not only was their womanly curves being hidden by diapers and baby clothings, but they were trapped in an incubator. Each Harpie looked around in shock, futility kicking their talons while they filled their bulky diapers in fear of the much stronger Robot Nanny(ATK 3550/DEF 50). Queen Harpie was looking especially pitiful as it laid tgeir, bawling like an overgrown infant.

"Go, Robo Nanny! Destroy that Queen Harpie!"

With one simple attack, the Robo Nanny decimated the Queen Harpie, sending the diapered monster from the field to the graveyard. The Harpie Lady Sisters watched the victorious nanny bot from their incubators. The diapered Sisters started crying loudly once they realized their Queen had fallen in combat.

Unknown Duelist 1900/Mai 0000

"What's happening to me?!" The voluptuous blond vixen shrieked.

The moment that her life points reached zero, her body started to shutter as her clothing shifted and changed. Mai couldn't believe what was happening to her! She watched in stunned horror as the damned diaper, that was so thickly wrapped around her shapely hips, pulsated and swelled until it ripped her skirt into a million shreds of violet fibers. 

However, that wasn't the worst of it. Her blouse had fused with her purple jacket, forming something that the blond duelist couldn’t describe. She felt her breasts spill out from her nonexistent bra as the bizarre metamorphosis of clothing slithered it's way up her shoulders until it was sitting stretched out from the base of her neck going all the way until it was sitting on top of her amazingly styled hair. Mai tried to pull the sentient clothing from the back of her head, but stopped when her hands felt the stiff bill of her new "hat". As she explored her new headdress she realized that her jacket and blouse had become a bonnet that had tied itself tightly around her neck.

"This is too good!" 

Mai looked around, trying to find the weird woman who had been wearing a sleeper, but she couldn’t seem to focus her eyes. 

"What did you do to my eyes?!"

Everything was becoming blurry as she felt her legs grow weak. Despite her poor eyesight, she knew that she had moved her body into a squatting position, the weight on her bent legs told her that much. 

"Your eyes are the least of your worries right now. Besides, do you really want to see yourself male poopies?" The voice of the relic hunter asked. Her laughter echoing all around the confused duelist. 

"Poopies?" Mai asked in a hushed, uncertain voice. 

"Yes. Make your poopies for mommy!" The voice declared, encouraging Mai to fill up her poofy pamper.

A series of gasps, squeaks and grunts filled the oddly silent void of the shadow realm as Mai felt her body take over. She stood on shaky legs, pushing out a tremendous load into her diaper.

The relic hunter, now back into her mature cloak, watched from the land of the living as her once proud and arrogant opponent shat herself. The grunts and groans were music to the mysterious woman's ears as Mai filled her diaper, causing it to slowly balloon outwards. 

"Is that everything? Mommy is only going to change your diaper once."

Mai looked around in a panic.

' Did I just poop my diaper?'

'Poop my diaper?!' 

As if the hot mess pooled between her legs wasn't enough of a hint, the putrid odor coming from her waist told her that she was no longer wearing a clean diaper. 

"I didn't agree to this!" Mai shouted to the void.

"Yes, you did." The voice of the weird woman replied. 

Mai knew that she had to get out of here before things got worse! 

The thickly diapered duelist wiggled her unresponsive legs until she was able to get them moving. She took an unsteady step forward and quickly followed suit with her next step. It was quiet an awkward waddle as each other step caused the frieghten duelist to almost lose her footing. With each step her diaper started to sag more and more between her legs until it was just barely hanging off of her hips. About ten steps into her aimless escape she had to bow her legs out just to keep herself from falling over. If struggling from one step to the next one wasn't bad enough, the swaying of her poopy diaper threatened to bring her down.

"Please!" Mai begged, her eyes threatening to spill tears. "Let me go!"

"I can't do that. You lost the duel and now you must suffer the consequences of your actions!"

The victorious Relic Hunter declared as she watched Mai waddle around blindly. It was like watching a baby take its first steps.

Mai scowled in anger as she brought her right foot forward. She had barely been able to keep her balance with the thoroughly destroyed diaper between her legs, but sadly, for our diapered damsel in distress, she misjudged the distance of her next step and lost her balance. With a disgusting splat, Mai found herself sitting squarely in her bloated and blown out dirty diaper.

"Can you at least-" Mai paused, trying to get over her pride to complete the sentence and get relief. "-change me?!" 

The once dominant and aromatically pleasing violet wearing vixen was barely able to ask that simple, yet humiliating question before she broke down and began to bawl. With tears in her eyes, a messy diaper on her butt, and anger in her heart, she started kicking her legs and swinging her arms around wildly. 

"Poor baby." A voice cooed from the abyss. 

The tantrum throwing Mai Valentine caught sight of a blurry, almost giant like creature standing over her. 'This can't be possible!'

"Who's th-"

Mai's question died on her tongue as she felt the waistband of her packed pamper diaper being pulled back.

“Looks like baby Mai made mommy a big present." The omnipresent voice cooed before adding. "Oh yes she did!"

Without warning, Mai felt a llarger than life hand on her ample chest. The hand ushered her onto her back, while another hand of the maternal voice made sure that Mai was laid gently on the ground. Despite the unseen woman's best efforts, Mai squirmed, letting out a small cry once she was lying flat of her back due to the conents of her diaper shifting without notice.

"It's okay, baby. Let mommy clean that poopy butt of yours."

Mai felt her face grow hot when she realized that this entity was about to change her diaper. She was twebty four years old for crying out loud!

A loud tearing sound brought her back to reality as she felt the first tape of her diaper pulled loose. It was a weird sensation. The one single tape had been holding the right side of her swollen diaper between her legs. 'I guess that's why they call them wings…'

"You did quite a number to this diaper, baby girl."

"Shut up and change me already!" Mai barked.

"No back sass, you fussy girl!"

Mai shuddered as the unseen woman smacked her exposed thigh, instantly silencing the big breasted blond. A cold wet wipe was slowly ran up her butt until it was pulled away, causing Mai to shiver. Roughly five minutes, and another seven wet wipes later, her plump poop caked bottom was clean and fresh. However, the smell of her own waste was still lingering in the air from the balledup disposable that sat only inches away from her head.

"Let's get some powder on the baby's big butt."

Mai shot the entity a mean glare. Even though she couldn't see who was cleaning her ass didn't mean that they could talk about her like that!

Suddenly her nostrils were greeted with a most nostalgic scent as a poof of cool powder was sprinkled onto her clean shaven womanhood. It was a rather soothing smell which did its best to obscure the hideous odor of her own accident. However, this combination of baby powder and her dirty diaper had fused together, creating a powerful spell that was unmatched by any magic card she had ever used in battle. Such a fusion of smells and scents served only to further demote Mai into her babyish purgatory.

After what felt like an eternity, Mai felt her ankles being grabbed and lifted up. A series of loud crinkles told the naked blond that her new diaper was being unfolded and slid under her awaiting bottom. Slowly, her legs eere lowered down until Mai felt the caress of an even thicker diaper beneath her smooth bottom. Subconsciously, a little smile spread across Mai's face.

"My baby likes her clean diaper, huh?"

Mai instantly frowned, her face souring at the very idea that she was enjoying this thouroughly degrading and infantile treatment. 

With a strong hand, the force kneeling before Mai pulled the front of her diaper into place and firmly taped the bulky garment around her waist. Mai laid there, growing Impatient, as she wondered when she'd be dressed. Even a onesie or footed sleeper was better than going around in only a diaper.

"There we go! Now my little girl is ready fpr playtime!"

Mai couldn't believe that she was going to be left in nothing but a diaper.

"Alright sweetie. Let's get you on the rug so mommy can watch you play!"

With inhuman strength, Mai felt the unseen entity pick her up. In just seconds the blurry figure had Mai cradled up against her body, breasts brushing against her face. Luckily for Mai, and despite her worst fears, the enormous breasts were not meant for her to feed on. They merely served as a cushion for her to rest against as the massive mommy carried her over to the nursery.

"Okay, baby. You lay here and Mommy will be right back."

Mai was laid out on a rather shaggy and ticklish surface. If she had to guess, she was laying on a rug of some sort. 

"I'm out of here!"

Mai announced and tried to roll over. Her whole body felt so foriegn and weak to her. It took a few tries until she was on her bare breasts and stomach. Before she could try to get on all fours, she heard the entity return.

"Oh, my goodness!" The blurry figure gushed. "Mommy has to get a picture of this!"

Hearing that she was about to be photographed in this disturbing position; topless and diaper clad. Mai gave her mommy a nasty look.

"Oh, you're so cute when you pout!"

*CLICK*

Like someone wiping vaseline off of a lens, Mai felt her vision come back into focus.

"You've got to be kidding me!"

The topless, diaper clad blond was surrounded by giant baby furniture and toys. She was literally trapped in a giant nursery!

The End!

----

If you enjoyed this story then please consider checking out my other stories on Patreon.

i also am on Pixiv where I'm currently posting an incredibly wild Misty story complete with art!

https://daymare.fanbox.cc

20191004_062000.jpg

• Like 2
  • Cya changed the title to Mai Valentine's Duel in the Shadow Realm 10/25/20

Great Story, I'd been looking forward to seeing Mai get the diaper treatment. I love everything about the picture as well, she looks simutaniously sexy and adoreable.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 1:49 PM, Curio said:

Great Story, I'd been looking forward to seeing Mai get the diaper treatment. I love everything about the picture as well, she looks simutaniously sexy and adoreable.

Yeah, there really aren't a lot of stories about Yu-Gi-Oh. Even less staring Mai. That being said, I'm  really glad you enjoyed the story and I had a lot of fun writing it. My supporters on Patreon voted for her and came up with the idea for the art when she won. Diapered women on sheepskin rugs are very rare nowadays. XD
  • 1 year later...
On 10/28/2020 at 11:47 PM, Cya said:

Yeah, there really aren't a lot of stories about Yu-Gi-Oh. Even less staring Mai. That being said, I'm  really glad you enjoyed the story and I had a lot of fun writing it. My supporters on Patreon voted for her and came up with the idea for the art when she won. Diapered women on sheepskin rugs are very rare nowadays. XD

I'm planning to do a Yu-Gi-Oh story for Tea as she duels a figure as both are strapped onto a conveyor belt. Would you be alright if I used the villain from this fic, and her baby deck?

• Like 1
On 2/9/2022 at 4:43 PM, Donny28 said:

I'm planning to do a Yu-Gi-Oh story for Tea as she duels a figure as both are strapped onto a conveyor belt. Would you be alright if I used the villain from this fic, and her baby deck?

Sure, I'd be honored if you did.

• Thanks 1