LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorry for posting this again, just trying to figure things out. 

-------

The smilodon took a deep breath. It had been months since she had gone out to a club. Even longer since she had felt confident enough to do so wearing a diaper and onesie under her dress. This was going to be a fun night. It had to be, at midnight she would be turning twenty-six and leaving the first quarter of a century behind. 

Once past the bouncer, who almost didn’t accept her ID as authentic, she strolled… well… waddled her way to the bar. Her dress threatened to show her “little” secret to anyone who glanced her way. The saber tooka seat and ordered her first drink. Looking down the bar she saw a mouse looking her way. She couldn’t help but blush and drop her gaze to try and hide her grin. 

Moments later she was sipping her drink when she heard“Are you old enough for that?” She looked over stammering about how she was twenty-six and just wanted to have a nice night. As she turned to see the mouse was looking amused. “Calm down, little one, I was just making a joke. You’re okay.”

Little one?  She quickly adjusted her skirt,blushing more than before. “I… I… ummmm…. Wha? H-hi? I’m Ko! Nice to meet you!?” She blurted out trying her best, and failing, to sound like a rational adult. 

“Well, hello Ko. Sorry to throw you off so bad. Are you okay? I’m Nozomi by the way.” She offered with a smile. She gave off such a nice vibe that the feline found herself easily calming down. 

“Well, uh, nice to meet you Nozomi.” 

She shuffledon her stool and the moment she heard a crinkle she could’ve sworn she saw the mouse’s ear twitch slightly. If she had heard the diaper then the fresh set of red cheeks wasn’t going to help things. Instead of saying anything Nozomi just smiled and signaled the bartender for another round. 

A few drinks and plenty of pleasant conversation later, Nozomi got up from her seat. “I’m headed to the bathroom, do you need a change little miss.” Ko’s ears went flat and her jaw dropped. “What?”  “You didn’t think I picked up on the cute little waddle as soon as you walked in? Brave of you not to bring your diaper bag with you though. Hmmm. We could actually go back to my place if you’d like? If not, maybe I give you my number and we can meet again another time?” 

The little sabers mind was spinning. She knew. She knew and she was into it? And they had been having such a great night, what could go wrong? Without even thinking she had reached out to Nozomi.

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/09/16/displayed-page-1/

Nozomi sat looking around the bar. The last of her drink swirling idly in her glass. No one was catching her eye and she had so hoped to have some kind of fun tonight. As she was set to finish her glass and head out she happened to glance at the door. In walked a little sabertooth tiger, smaller than any adult of her kind the mouse had seen before. 

There was something to her though. She looked nervous, but only if you were paying attention. Watching her take her first steps through the room and towards the bar Zomi picked up on a waddle. She wouldn’t have thought anything of it if she couldn’t see a recognizable paw print design peeking out from under her dress. The poor thing had no idea her snapped up crotch was visible. 

The smilodon took her seat. Her dress pulling up gave the mouse no mistake of what she already knew, it wasn’t time to leave just yet. This kitten needed someone to help her out. 

As the girl got her drink Zomi made her way over to her. She couldn’t help but look her up and down. She was cute and it wasn’t just because of the onesie or the, now obvious, diaper. In fact, she looked too young to be here, but she knew Jack took his job more seriously than to let someone underage in. 

Striding up behind her Nozomi made her presence known with a joke. “Are you old enough for that?” The small predator started stammering and babbling about being an adult, wanting to have a nice night and something about being twenty-six.  “Calm down, little one, I was just making a joke. You’re okay.” The little, as Nozomi had guessed her to be, straightened her skirt hastily, not that it did much. 

“I… I… ummmm…. Wha? H-hi? I’m Ko! Nice to meet you!?” The sabertooth managed to babble out. She was even cuter than the mus had at first noticed. 

“Well, hello Ko. Sorry to throw you off so bad. Are you okay? I’m Nozomi by the way.”, she offered to the kitten with a pleasant smile. She could visibly watch as Ko beganto calm down. That was a good sign. If the night went well she may have found someone to share it with. 

“Well, uh, nice to meet you Nozomi.” said the kitten as she shuffled, s giving a distinct crinkle. Zomi’s ear twitched slightly and Ko was beginning to blush.

She was so precious! It was tough for the muridae not to scoop her up and head home that instant. But that wouldn’t be the way to go about tonight. Instead she signaledAlexa for another round for the two of them. 

After several hours of drinking and a lot of wonderful back and forth, Zomi knew she would be able to connect with Koneko on more than just her apparent lifestyle. This was the moment. To the world she looked perfectly calm, but inside she was all nerves. She really wanted this to go well. She got up out of her seat. “I’m headed to the bathroom, do you need a change little miss.” Ko’s ears went flat and her jaw dropped. “What? You didn’t think I picked up on the cute little waddle as soon as you walked in? Brave of you not to bring your diaper bag with you though. Hmmmm. We could actually go back to my place if you’d like? If not, maybe I give you my number and we can meet another time?” 

Nozomi held her breath as she waited. She hoped she had been getting a good read. After a moment Koneko reached her paw out to her with a little blush and she accepted it, helping the little to her feet. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/09/17/displayed-page-2/

As she took the hand of a woman she had just met Ko’s mind went wild. What was she doing? This was insane! Everyone said you should never just go home with someone you had just met, but how could she pass this up? This was everything she had dreamed of, had fantasized of honestly. And she was getting a chance to give in and let her little self explore? She wasn’t going to pass that up. 

Nozomi could see that the kitten was struggling with her own thoughts, so to try and help she pulled her closer and gave her a squeeze. “We can not, little one. There is no rush. We just met and that can be scary, I know.”

“NO!” The saber blurted out, far louder than she would’ve liked. Several other patrons turned to look at her and she felt Zomi’s grip on her hand loosening. She quickly held tighter and made sure she pulled close again. “I’m sorry… I just. I’m okay, just… this is a first time for me. I’m really excited though.” 

Nozomi couldn’t help but smile. She was so cute when she babbled like this. She glances around to make sure no one was around as they walked. “Calm down baby girl.” She pulls something sparkly and pink from her bag and puts it between the kittens lips. 

It took Ko a moment to realize she had a pacifier in her mouth. She pulled away yanking it from her mouth and hiding it. Her eyes dart around in fear with a tinge of anger. “You.. why… why did you do that?”

Zomi reaches out to pull her back, but the smilodon turns away. “Ko, I’m so sorry. I thought it would be cute and fun for you. I made sure we were alone… but you’re right, I need to make sure you’re comfortable with something before just doing it.” 

Koneko looks at her for a long moment. “I’m sorry. I know you didn’t mean anything wrong, but… I think… maybe it was just a sign we’re pushing to fast? I have your number. I’ll call you okay? I just need some time to really think about this okay?” She reaches out to give her the paci back. 

The mouse takes the pacifier. She tries her best to mask her disappointment, but a shake to her voice gives her away. “I really hope you call, but I’d understand if you didn’t.”

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/09/20/displayed-page-3/

Koneko opened her eyes to the same dingy off-white walls she had seen for the last few years. She couldn’t help but wonder what she could’ve woken up to if she hadn’t let common sense get in the way. Sure it was the smart decision, but being smart had only managed to hold her back from joy so far. Groggily the smilodon pulled back the covers and lifted herself out of bed. 

Grabbing clothes from her chest of drawers she made her way to the bathroom. Was it too soon to call? Would that seem to needy? Probably, but being needy seemed to be a common theme of her life. But these were problems could wait until she had a shower and some coffee. She popped the snaps of her onesie, pulling it over her head to toss in the hamper while she turned the water on. She pulled the velcro tabs and let her diaper drop with a thud before getting into the shower to let the hot water try and wash away her regrets. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zomi stared at the clock as her alarm went off. Why hadn’t she turned that off last night? She didn’t have any meetings or anything planned for the day. Maybe she had just forgotten with all the excitement and then disappointment. She was still beating herself up over how extra she had been. She had just been so excited to have found another little after a year of looking. 

Getting out of bed she shambled down the hall to the kitchen peeking into the lilac room that she had set up for her ex; Gods, her ex. The one that had introduced her to this world she had never known about. The one that had brought out her mommy feelings and then left because she had been to into it. And last night. She did it again. Maybe she was to extra afterall. 

She pulled the door shut as she held back tears as she finished her morning routine. Sitting down with her tea and omelet,  her phone lit up. Unknown Caller.

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/09/21/displayed-page-4/

• Like 1

Disappointed, the mouse hangs up on the telemarketer and turns her attention back to her breakfast. It was so dumb for her to have hoped that it would’ve been Ko. She had screwed up and should just give up on the prospect of hearing from the kitten. 

Breakfast takes longer than it normally does. She isn’t able to finish it even. Her appetite seems to just not be there today. She scrapes half of the omelet into the garbage disposal and sets about doing her morning dishes when she hears the buzz of her phone again. Probably another solicitor she thinks, but looks over anyways. 

She can see a picture on the screen and goes over, drying her hands,  to see who it was. On the screen is a white sabertooth tiger sticking her tongue out at her. Above it the name Koneko with purple hearts on either side. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/09/21/displayed-page-5/

Koneko shuffles her paws as the phone rings. Was this too soon? She really hoped not. Getting cold feet, she was just about to hang up when she heard the click. “Hello?” Came the voice of the woman she had just met in a bar twelve hours ago. 

“Hey it’s Ko.” She stammered out.

“I know, you seem to have put yourself in my contacts, with a picture even.” The mouse chuckled with the picture still in her mind. 

“Oh my goddess! I’m so stupid! I’m sorry!”

“No, it’s cute and please don’t call yourself stupid. I don’t know when you managed to have the time to get my phone and put yourself in, but I was impressed… and look…. About the…” Zomi’s voice fluctuated from annoyance to sadness as she spoke.

“I’m sorry I overreacted! You were just trying to have fun and I…” She sounded frantic. 

“Koneko… no. You made the right call. It was to much to fast and you were right to call it a night. I just hope you can forgive me.”

“I had before I even got home… that’s what I was calling about… would you like to meet for lunch? I know a really nice pho place that has boba?” Shyness dripped from every part of Koneko’s question. 

“Kitten? Are you asking me out on a date?” Ko could practicality hear the smirk on the mouse’s muzzle.

“Ah… I… I guess… but that’s so presumptuous! I…”

“Calm down, I was hoping you were. What do you say, twelve thirty?”

“Yea! That would be great! See you soon then!” the kitten was so excited as she got off the phone and went back to her room to change for her date. Her date with a possible mommy. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/09/22/displayed-page-6/

It was eleven thirty. Koneko was already dressed. She could be out the door and on her way. She would be almost forty-five minutes early, but that was pretty common for her anyways. Instead she sat on her bed staring at the pastel bag she carried ‘just in case’. It would be silly to take it with her, but what if that’s the only thing Nozomi wanted with her? 

No, if that was the only thing the mouse was interested in about her then it could never work out anyways. There was more to her than just a little girl. Sure most of who she was was inherently tied to that part of her, but she was more than just an oversized toddler. At least that’s what she told herself, even as she grabbed the cute little backpack and began to restock it with the things she could need. 

Even if this was just a lunch and nothing more, she could still find somewhere to change and go to the zoo. That was always fun for her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nozomi thought about grabbing the diaper bag out of the spare room, but she thought better of it. She had already almost messed things up and didn’t want to try pushing it again. Not this soon. She’d let the kitten make the next move along those lines. Instead she just grabbed her purse as she headed out the door and down to her Subaru Levorg. 

Hoping into the little silver sports wagon she takes off down the road. She’ll probably be fifteen minutes early, but that’s always better than late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ko finds a nice corner table to wait for Zomi. She’s a little early and sits shuffling her paws nervously. She hadn’t felt the butterflies like this in a while. It would seem that she was more excited than she had even realized. 

As she was lost in her thoughts the mouse came in the door scanning the room. Spotting her date, gazing off out the window with her paws kicking back and forth under the table, she count sight of the little backpack with the pink bear poking is head out. Walking over she gets the other girl’s attention with a question; “Who’s your little friend?”

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/09/23/displayed-page-7/

The sabertooth tiger looked up out of her daze, smiling at the mouse and taking her in. She looked so put together. Ko began to feel a little out of place in her Tripp skirt and wrestling t-shirt. “Oh, that’s Cheer Bear. She likes to go on adventures with me.”, Ko said, amazing herself that she was able to talk about that so freely. Any other time she would’ve made some kind of lame joke about it, but knowing Nozomi would understand made things so much easier. 

“Well she’s cute and I’m happy you have someone to look out for you while you’re out on little adventures.” Nozomi watched Ko’s cheeks flush at this. It was just the right amount of little teasing and she was happy to see it hit right. “So where did you hear about this place? I would’ve never seen it tucked away back here.”

“Oh, one of the chefs I follow was talking about it on his blog. I never expected anything this cool to be hidden right down the road from me.” The kitten managed not to gush about her love of cooking and interesting places to eat. If this worked out then there would be plenty of time to explore that sort of thing. Maybe even get to be a good little kitchen helper for a big mouse. With that thought her face turns a brighter shade of pink. 

“Oh kitten, what are you thinking that has you blushing so?” Zomi asked , a small grin creeping across her face. She took Koneko in while she waited for her answer. This girl was bold. She had a cute punk look that made Nozomi look overdressed. She knew she should’ve gone more casual. 

“Oh… just about cooking… with you maybe?”, Ko said with a slight smile. 

“That would be lovely. Is that your way of saying you’re already interested in this being more today?”

“I mean, if you are? And if we’re both feeling it after today?”, Ko asked, looking hopeful. 

The waitress came over and made small talk with Ko about a show she had seen  on the previous weekend before taking their orders. 

“So you’re into the underground local music scene, watch wrestling… oh yes, love the Lexxi Priss shirt by the way, you love to cook, even know secret gem restaurants and you’re cute as hell. When’s the curtain going to drop? You’re way too cool for me.” The mus chuckled, instantly terrified she was coming off too desperate. 

“You’ve got to be kidding me! You’re Miss Button-down perfection! Wouldn’t you being with me be some kind of social sin?”, she teased poking at the flustered mouse. “Wait… you know Lexxi? Well aren’t you just full of surprises?” 

They both laughed and dove into conversations about different matches and events they had been to. When the food came it barely slowed the chatter. Ko only got quiet when Nozomi insisted she try one of her dumplings and fed it to her. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/09/24/displayed-page-8/

The kitten’s face went pink again. Nozomi felt her heart sink. She had done it again. She had overstepped Ko’s boundaries. Nozomi was about to apologize when she caught purring. She looked to the smilodon to see the kitten that had been hiding peeking through.

“Ko, how are you feeling?”

With a soft mewl Ko managed to say; “I’m… I’m good…” There was a much softer tone to her voice that Nozomi picked up on immediately. 

“Kitten, would you like to scoot closer? I can help you with the rest of your lunch.”

Without hesitation Koneko moved over to the seat next to the mouse. Nozomi smiled as she fed Ko the rest of her pho. This was such a change from the girl who had almost had a panic attack the night before. It was very encouraging and made her go into caretaker mode. 

“Zozo? Is that you?”, came a voice from behind them. Nozomi knew exactly who it was, and by the way Koneko froze, she wasn’t sure Ko was ready for this big personality. As she was having that thought the pink haired yellow lab strode over and sat in Ko’s original seat. She took the kitten in and made a fake sad face. “Zozo? Have you found a replacement to watch wrestling with? I know I’ve been busy, but damn girl. That hurts.” 

Her expression instantly changed as she started to chuckle at Ko’s very shy look. “So what’s your name honey? I’m Lisa.”, the lab excitedly said as she extended a hand to Ko, who managed to shake it as she searched for her words. 

“I… I’m Ko. N- nice to meet you Lisa.” 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/09/28/displayed-page-9/

Nozomi watched as Ko stammered. “Lisa you haven’t been replaced. Ko is a new… friend?”; she said and Ko just nodded. “But maybe  when you have time, the three of us could all watch together? I really think you two would hit it off.” With that she gave a pointed nod.

Lisa raised an eyebrow, not picking up what the mouse was laying down. Her foot hit something and she looked down to see a bright colored backpack with a pink Care Bear peeking out. And she got a knowing smile. “Oh! What little girl left her bag over here?” All Ko could do at that moment was blush and hide her face. 

“Gosh Lisa! You little brat, Ko is still really shy about this.”; Nozomi admonished while taking the bag. She heard a crinkle as she pulled it across the table and smiled a little. 

“Oh no! I’m sorry… didn’t realize we had a secret baby here.”; the lab said very low so no one around could’ve heard. She had heard the tell tale sound from the bag herself. She got up and ruffled Ko’s hair as she left the table. “I’ll leave you two to it. I’ve got to get back to the office, but Ko, I think Zozo is right. We have a lot we could talk about sweetie.”

Ko looked up from behind her paws at the mouse. “Little brat?” This started Zomi laughing. 

“Yes Ko, she’s a little brat.” She just smiled as if that had been enough of an answer. 

“But… like? A little brat, or just a brat?” The sabertooth asked, her curiosity very much peeked.

“She’s not a little…”; Nozomi could see Ko’s hopes dropping as she spoke. “But she is a middle. I met her at a party I went to with my ex.”

Ko saw hurt in her eyes when she mentioned her ex. Out of reflex she leaned in and gave the mus a big hug. 

“It’s okay kitten, it still hurts, but she had her reasons and I can’t fault her.”; Nozomi said looking very thoughtful. 

Ko nods; “Yea and… who knows?” She looks sheepish and quickly changes the subject. “So a middle? Like she’s…a little kid but not a little little?”

Nozomi smiles at the hint of hope at a future relationship. “Yeah, she can be a handful. She bounces around between six and sixteen. Sometimes she wants to be a little troublemaker and others she’s a sweetheart. Very helpful with the smaller littles from what I’ve seen. Most of our time together has been as adults though. Actually, last time we hung out was at a little indie wrestling event last month.”

Ko lit up at the mention of the event. “No way! I was there!”; and from there the rest of the lunch conversation is about wrestling and music. Zomi would have to get on Lisa for knocking Ko out of little space, but it was still very nice getting to know each other better. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/09/30/displayed-page-10/

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

Hey - this is good! I'm not much into furries in general, but I really like your characters and your pacing here.

I appreciate it!  I initially intended fur this to be a little three part tiny smut, but I got encouraged to really explore it.

With their meal done and paid for, the two ladies walk out of the little restaurant into the afternoon. “So Ko, I couldn’t help but notice a… hmmmm… a sound coming from your bag. Is it okay for me to ask what your plans were for the rest of the day?”, Nozomi asked after moments of internal debate. Koneko was blushing from the word ‘sound’, but she didn’t let it stop her. 

“I was thinking about maybe going to the zoo. Would you… would you like to join me? I, uh, may get changed first though…” She looked so shy, but managed to get it all out.

Zomi smiled at her. “I would love that. Do you have a place in mind or…”, the mouse trailed off as she motioned towards her little sports wagon. 

“Here? I couldn’t possibly…”; Ko’s stammering was cut off by Nozomi’s giggle. 

“No kitten, I was saying I could give you a ride and we could find a spot further out at the zoo where no one would see.” The mouse grinned. “The fact that you were that nervous only makes you that much cuter.” Ko stuck her tongue out at her. “Little girl, if you do that again you’re getting the paci.”, returned Zomi with a stern look.That quickly had Ko blushing, but she smirked. “Yes ma’am.”

Nozomi opened the passenger door for Ko, revealing a pink racing seat with a matching five point harness. The smilodon grins at her and allows Zomi to help her into the seat. The mus goes for the straps, but she stops to look Ko in the eyes. “Is this a green or would you prefer to do it yourself?” Ko just nods an approval and Zomi pulls the straps across her chest and up between her legs. “There we are kitten, all snug and safe.”

Nozomi went around to her side and got in. The whole time she could see Ko was grinning as wide as she could. Cranking up the car, ‘Video Kid’ started playing and Ko looked over shocked. “No way! No way! No way! You listen to ‘The Birthday Massacre’? Chibi has had a huge impact on me!”

“Oh kitten, I think we’re going to get along so well.”, Nozomi said, patting Ko on the head,making her purr. They drove along, Ko loving every song on the playlist.

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/10/05/displayed-page-11/

The car pulled through the arched gate and Ko looked around with giddiness; City Zoo. “Little kitten is all excited.”, Nozomi cooed at her and Ko nodded earnestly. She loved the zoo and the excitement for going with a big was just bubbling out of her. “Well let’s find somewhere to park so you won’t have to wait too long honey.”

The mus pulled the car through to the far end of the lot. There were no other cars out this far and the trees blocked anyone from seeing them. She popped the hatch and went around to open it. Ko watched as she opened a side compartment and pulled out a mat that she unrolled across the back of the car. She hadn’t been kidding. She was actually going to diaper the sabertooth in the back of her car. 

Koneko couldn’t believe she wasn’t afraid. This should be a scary step to take, but… she felt right letting this wonderful mouse take her by the hand to lead her on in this journey. After getting the changing supplies ready, Zomi went around to the passenger side and retrieved the kitten from her seat and took her to the back. Ko let her lie her down and remove her skirt. “Everything okay so far, sweetie?” Nozomi wanted to make sure to not push Ko too quickly. 

“Yes ma’am, Miss Zomi.” Ko was as still as she could manage. She fought the butterflies that made her want to wiggle and hide. Nozomi went about getting the diaper from her bag and fluffing it. 

“These are cute.”, she said while squeezing it. “And thick. Perfect choice for my little kitten.” She paused to see how Ko would react. When she heard the purring she continued. 

Off came the adult panties and up came the crinklier ones. With each tape, Ko felt the big girl slipping away and the little kitten taking control. By the time Nozomi had her standing by the car with nothing covering her diaper, it just felt right. 

“Okay, do you want your skirt back or would you like…”, Zomi punctuated the question by holding up a purple pair of shortalls. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/10/13/displayed-page-12/

• Like 1

Purple tipped black hair in little, spiky pigtails. Infantile purple and lilac shortalls, complete with lace, heart patches and snaps along the crotch. Black and neon purple Lexxi Priss t-shirt. Mismatched socks, one leopard print and the other black and white striped. And finally, black combat boots. She looked so silly and she loved it. Nozomi took her by the paw and led her up to the gate, waddling the whole way. “Two please.”

“One adult and one child. That’ll be $26.” The young unicorn smiled at Ko. “Cute outfit sweetie! I’m sure Lexxi loves knowing she’s reaching cuties like you!”

The only thing Ko was able to mumble out was a soft  “Thank you”, while the ticket girl grinned brightly. Zomi squeezed her paw reassuringly, making all the building anxiety melt away. Either this lady knew and was really cool about it, or she thought Ko was actually a little kid. Thoughts of the latter filled Ko with butterflies. 

After paying for their tickets, Nozomi led Ko into the zoo and stopped at the rideable stuffed animals. “Feel free to say no, but it could prevent chafing?” Ko couldn’t argue with that and allowed her to rent it. From there, Nozomi pushed Ko from exhibit to exhibit on a bright pink teddy bear cart. At each stop, Ko would get off the plush and, like the kid she appeared to be, got right up to the glass divider to watch the animals beyond. 

It took a few exhibits before the kitten realized the awwing wasn’t for the animals, but for the big toddler enamored with them. This pushed the little smilodon even further into littlespace and Nozomi could see the innocent twinkle in her eyes. After a while, the mouse took Koneko into her arms to give her a big hug. Softly, she whispered into Ko’s ear. “I’m so happy you feel this safe little one, let me know if it gets to be too much though, okay?” In response, Ko nodded her head that rested upon Zomi’s shoulder and tugged at her sleeve. 

The day continued in much the same way. Ko would wave happily to the animals, bashfully burying her face in the pink fur of the bear when people would coo at her. She wasn’t fully lost in her littlespace, but it was certainly at the forefront of her psyche. At least until she was standing up on a bench to get a good view of the big white bears ahead of her. Suddenly, Ko felt someone hug her from behind, two buck teeth gently nibbling at her ear.

“Hello there, little punk princess.”

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/10/15/displayed-page-13/

Nozomi turned to see the red hare on Ko. She rushed over, grabbed the intrusive woman by the shoulder and spun her around. “I don’t know who the fuck you think you are, but you aren’t going to…”, she was cut off by the chuckling of the hare. 

“Nozomi… this is Mercedes.” The smilodon tried to smile, but having someone from her past see her dressed as she was had her anxiety back full force. The tension could be cut with a knife, causing both women to instinctively go in for a hug. Mercedes reaches Ko first and quietly tries to calm her. “It’s all okay Ko. You’re fine. I’m your friend and I won’t judge you. You look adorable.”

The sabertooth shrank back. It was hard for her to believe that someone who knew who she was could just accept how she looked. Mercedes gently took Ko’s chin and turned her to look into her eyes. “Listen, I’ve been the rhythm behind you for a while. This may not be something I can get, but it feels right with you. You were always cute and childlike, even when you were growling and putting on such a tough act.”

The smilodon let out a small squeak, but her smile returned weakly. “Thank you Mercy, but please don’t tell anyone… I don’t think everyone will be as cool as you.”

“Kitten, you should trust the boys. I think they’d dig this fluffier little badass.” She looked to Nozomi who was now smiling at her. “I don’t want to get in the way and it looks like you’re in the middle of a nice day. It was good to see you. Call me when you’re done with your break, we could start a new project.” Mercy gave the mouse a smile and extended her hand. “I look forward to seeing you again and thank you for breaking through that fog she was in. It’s great to see her smile again.”

Nozomi shook her hand and glanced at Ko as she said, “It’s great to meet you. I’m sure I’ll be seeing you again?” The question was more for the kitten than the hare. Ko smiled more and nodded enthusiastically. She was happy that Nozomi went in to protect her and after the roller-coaster of emotions, was still into spending more time with her. 

Mercedes excused herself with a big grin and headed off into the crowd. Nozomi sat on the bench and pulled Ko until her lap. “Always so many surprises tucked away in this little present.” She hugged the little girl and held her tight for a while. “So, you were in ‘Asylum’ weren’t you? I thought I recognized you from somewhere, but I didn’t realize you were that intertwined with the underground music scene.” 

Ko purred in her lap. How did she know her old band? They hadn’t even been big around town. “I’ll tell you all about it if you’re interested…” Nozomi sat her back on the bear and they started heading for the gate. “Kitten, I would love to know everything you’re willing to share about yourself.”

“Okay… mommy.”

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/10/16/displayed-page-14/

Nozomi stopped pushing the little bear and kneeled before the kitten. “Ko, I’m very happy you would want to call me mommy, but we just met. Please don’t rush a decision like that. I’d be happy to work towards that, but let’s take our time first, okay?” The smilodon understood, pausing in thought. Maybe this was going fast, but she was just head over heels for Zomi. Taking time would be fine, because she really thought it could last. She smiled up to the mouse. 

“Of course, that makes sense. I just…” Ko hesitated, thinking for just a second. “I really like you Nozomi, so I’m willing to take as long as we need.” With that she eyed Nozomi’s bag. The mouse grinned as she pulled out the pacifier, “Does my little kitten want this?”. Ko nodded eagerly, trying to reach up for the plastic soother

The rest of the day went by uneventfully. Nozomi took Ko back to her car and they made plans for a date the next weekend. Koneko drove back to her apartment without even realizing she still had the shortalls on. Getting out of her car, she blushed a little. But instead of freaking out, she owned it. On her way up the stairs, a door opened behind her. “Oh, Koneko! This is a new look! Keep marching to the beat of your own drum, sweetheart.” Mrs. Caba was a sweet old chihuahua, always interested in the things Ko was doing. 

“Thank you Mrs. Caba! Thought I’d try something a little different.”. The smilodon gave her a little twirl. 

“Well, cute and tough really suits you perfectly.”

Back in her apartment, Ko headed to her room and flopped on the bed. Smiling to herself, she thought about the day she had just had and all the possibilities for the future. For the first time in a good while she actually, genuinely, felt happy. Snuggling up on the bed, she flipped on some cartoons and pulled Princess, her stuffed Saber-Toothed Tiger, in for cuddles, telling her all about the wonderful day and how she couldn’t wait for her to meet Zomi.

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/10/20/displayed-page-15/

The following week came and this had been just the first of many dates. They would go to numerous different restaurants. Some were so fancy that, even dressed up, Ko would feel out of place. Most of the time, they would go somewhere down to earth or even a little dive. Those were always the best. Both of them felt comfortable and were really able to be themselves. 

Often, Ko would be dressed more like a little girl than an adult. Nozomi would pick out things that could just seem cute to anyone who didn’t know better, but to their community it would shout ‘little kitten’. Ko loved it. Her typical alternative style of dress blended well into her increasingly babyish wardrobe. Black boots and pastel skirtalls became one of her favorite combos and would even be worn out on more casual occurrences than just dates. 

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays became wrestling nights. Every week, they’d meet at Ko’s place and watch the two big companies. Ko was still amazed at how much her girlfriend knew about her favorite things. It was intensely alluring to see this prissy little mouse get so excited about a match. 

After a few weeks, Nozomi suggested that they watch at her place on Friday. Lisa was free and wanted to get to know the smilodon kitten that was making her friend so happy. Nozomi also had a surprise she wanted to show to her kitten.

Koneko had expected a nice place, but when she got Zomi’s address her expectations went up but still she wasn’t prepared for the McMansion that she had pulled up to. Maybe that was too much, but it was a pretty nice house and she had been taking Nozomi to her grungy little apartment. She could’ve felt ashamed, but instead she smiled. Her mouse actually liked her for her. Status didn’t matter to the mouse, and that just made her that much cooler. Getting out of her little blue Yaris, Ko looked around at the well kept lawn with little flower gardens and a handful of small trees. She noticed there weren’t any decorations, but she’d fix that, oh boy would she fix that. Following the recessed stone path from the driveway up the front porch, the kitten found herself hoping from one stone to another and up the wooden stairs. She skipped up to the door and rang the bell. 

Nozomi peeked at her phone to see a nose booping her doorbell camera. “Cute kitten, I’ll be right there.” She chuckled as she went and opened the door. Standing on the other side was her girlfriend, hands clasped behind her back, swaying from side to side with a big goofy grin plastered across her face. “Oh no, what did you do baby?”

“Noooothin! Just missed you!”. Koneko loved that she could pull off a mischievous nature so well that she was able to look like she was up to something without doing anything at all. She hopped forward and gave Nozomi a big hug. “It’s only been four hours, you’d think you loved your mommy or something.”, the mouse smirked as Ko’s eyes lit up. 

“I do! And she should’ve never left me unsupervised for so long! Who knows what kind of trouble I could’ve gotten into.” The kitten played it off well, but this was big. There had been conversations about making it a thing, but she wasn’t expecting it just yet. “Mommy, you said you had a surprise for me?” Ko tried to act innocent, giving Zomi the best baby girl pout she could muster.

“I do little one, I do, but let’s wait until later. There’s still so much night left. We have time.” Ko’s fake pout was so precious she couldn’t resist pinching her cheek. “I know patience is hard when you’re so small, but I think you’ll enjoy it more if we wait. Plus, Lisa should be here moment and so will the pizza.”. She lifted Koneko onto her hip and carried her around to show her most of the house. 

It was lovely, but the sabertooth couldn’t help but notice there was one room that she was never shown even though they went past it twice. She thought to say something, but decided there must be a reason and didn’t want to press. 

After the tour, the bell rang again. Zomi carried Ko with her and opened the door to find a pizza guy who suddenly looked taken off guard. He blushed and pushed his pink hair from his face. “Ms. Souris?”, the bunny asked shyly.

“That’s me.”

“That’s her that’s her!”, Ko pointed emphatically. 

“S-sign here please.” He offered a pen and held the credit slip on the extra large pizza box. “You two have a great night.”, he said as he handed the box to Ko and strode back to his car. Another car pulled in as he left and out popped Lisa. Nozomi waved with her free hand. “You just missed the cutest little pizza bunny. Little guy acted like he had never seen such a cute baby before.”

Ko puffed up her cheeks. “Sure, that’s what made him blush! Bet he thought we were being naughty and that he caught us. Poor guy.”

Koneko squealed as the now blue haired lab poked her butt with a mock gasp. “Ms. Zozo… something is wrong.” 

“It’s fine Lisa, be nice. She chose not to wear one tonight. If my couch gets wet, she’ll learn the repercussions.” Ko just blushed as the other two women talked over her as if she weren’t there. Friday night DPFW was just starting and the three of them were all piled onto the big comfy couch. Ko leaned into Nozomi after finishing her pizza. Here and there, Lisa would ask her a question about herself during a slow moment or commercials. Ko would ask her own question back. 

Slowly, the two were getting to know each other as Nozomi had hoped. They seemed to be getting off to a good start. Ko saw the pup look to Nozomi before, “Ms. Zozo? Can I help you put the baby in her diapers between matches? Lexxi is next an’ I don’t think she’ll let you know if she needs to go potty. She’s not a big girl like me!”

Ko stuck her lip out in a pout. Mommy would surely say no, but she smiled at Lisa. “I think that would be a lovely idea. Why don’t you clean up real quick and meet me down the hall?” With that, she got up, hipping Ko again and headed to the room Ko had been so curious about. As the door opened Ko began to cry. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/10/23/displayed-page-16/

• 2 weeks later...

As the door opened Ko was left in awe. It was a nursery fit for the most prissy princess at first glance, but what stood out to her most were all the little details. Everything was pink or purple on white. Mixed in with the pictures of unicorns and fae on the walls were also gig flyers from the Birthday Massacre. The little mobile above the princess bed had black and purple bunnies. 

Sitting in the playpen was a Lexxi Priss wrestling buddy. The changing table was stocked with a wide array of diapers from PeekABUs and Unicorns to the more punk and goth friendly things like Rebels and Seduction. Above it, the words 'Punk Rock Princess' sparkled in black and purple glitter paint on the wall. Everything was just so perfect. All Koneko could do was hug her mommy tight and cry. Words were failing her as she felt herself shrinking further into little space. 

From down the hall came a skipping labrador retriever, sliding to a halt at the door. "Why is the baby crying? Did we wait too long?" The pup poked at Ko's sides, eliciting a giggle. "I don't see no puddle Ms. Zozo. Let's hurry up before commercials are over!" She quickly pulled the mouse towards the changing table before laying out all of the necessary supplies, a onesie dress in pink and a purple diaper with little pink tiaras on it. "All ready!"

Nozomi gave Ko a big squeeze. "You okay kitten? You wanna get changed and go back to the show?" Koneko nodded against her shoulder and Nozomi laid her on the cushioned table. She took her time getting Ko undressed and kissed her nose. Lisa busied herself fluffing the diaper. 

"Lil kitty lifts her butt." She giggled as Ko did what she said. "Very good! You have a smart baby, Zozo!" Lisa cooed at Koneko as she applied powder and lotion before pulling the diaper up snug. "Can you count the tapes for me?" She asked, looking at the kitten who nodded and counted as the four tabs were snuggly taped and her crinkly crotch was given a few pats. "I did it! I diapered the baby!" She squealed and bounced around. 

Zomi chuckled as she sat Ko up and pulled the little tutu onesie over her head. Putting her on the floor, she snapped up the crotch and Ko could see it read 'Mommy's Little Superstar' in pink glitter that matched the tutu skirt. Lisa grabbed her paw and started to tug. "C'mon! C'mon! C'mon! We're going to miss it!"

Ko waddled along behind the hyper puppy as Nozomi followed them down the hall. Back on the couch, she pulled Ko into her lap to cuddle through the rest of the show. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/11/03/displayed-page-17/

• 3 weeks later...

Ko woke suddenly. She remembered a movie coming on after wrestling, but she must have fallen asleep soon after. Looking around, it took her a moment to realize she was lying in the crib. She began to purr. She had just woken up in a crib. It was like she had woken up in one of her dreams, but it felt real this time. 

"Ooooh! The kitten is awake!" Ko sat up looking around around to see Lisa splayed out on the playmat among the Cave Club dolls she has been playing with. Nozomi was sitting in the rocking chair, smiling at the little girl in the crib. Lisa rolled around getting to her feet. "I gotta go home, but I wanted to stay long enough to say good night! I was playing with your toys, hope thas okay kitten! Nigh ni!" As the lab excitedly babbled on, Zomi came over and lowered the rails. Lisa quickly gave Ko a big hug before bounding out of the room.

"I think she likes you, princess." Ko smiled up at Nozomi from behind the paci she suddenly realized was still in her muzzle, which only made her smile wider. "You drifted off, so I thought you may want to try the crib out. Lisa didn't want to leave without saying good night, but didn't want to wake you up either."

"F-fank…" Ko went to pull the pacifier out so she could talk, but Nozomi pushed her paw away. 

"No need for that baby, I can understand you."

"Thith… thith whole… everyfing. Ith so much an I love it!"

"Well it's all yours if you want it. I've been wanting to ask you… would you want to move in? N-not into the nursery, but you can do that too if you want. But would you like to move in with me?" Nozomi actually looked nervous. They had only been together for a short time, but she thought they had a good connection. Ko looked up at her for only a moment before bouncing from the crib to hug her tight. 

It took the better part of a week for the smilodon to pack her appointment. It could've gone quicker but everything she tried to throw out, Nozomi would insist was better or had more character than what she had deemed herself. Once everything was packed, the mouse went with her to rent the truck from the storage place where she had a unit. 

They had many different trucks available. All sizes; and even one with a see through box. 

"Who would need a transparent truck?" Ko giggled as they got into the truck she had rented and headed into the gate to her unit.  "I dunno, I'm sure I could find a use if I was given time." Nozomi countered thoughtfully. 

"Yea, I guess I could see myself putting on a show driving down the road?"

"Oh, I could see you doing that too." The mouse smirked. 

"What? I actually think it could be fun." Ko blushed feeling like she was being judged. 

"I know it would be fun, you're just a cute kitten with a playful imagination. I love it."

Ko grinned at her as they got out. "Your kitten is pretty silly, huh?" She popped the lock open and opened the door revealing the former practice space and all the chaos of instruments it held. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/11/19/displayed-page-18/

• 3 weeks later...