LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What happened to abdl.co.uk?

Hey everyone,

As a long time visitor to abdl.co.uk, i'm surprised to suddenly discover it seems to have fallen off the face of the internet.
It was one of my favourite resources for ABDL stories (other than here of course) so i'm curious to understand if anyone knows what happened to it.
I've checked the whois and the domain registration is still in date. Seems a great shame to lose such a wonderful respository of stories, stores/suppliers etc

Thanks in advance for any help.

C

@ComfortablyCrinkly

As @DailyDi stated, there may be a problem with the site's internals.  Sometimes, when working on sites like I do as admin of my network, sometimes the simplist little thing can throw a website offline.  The last time I had a problem like that I forgot a </VirtualHost> closing tag, and when I added it, I neglected to add the > part, so what happened was that my .us site and my .com site seemed to run together.

It took me a couple days more to realize that the change I made was to add </VirtualHost and forgot the > at the end:  should have been a <VirtualHost:80> and at the end a </VirtualHost> and then it worked! 

Sometimes, these little things cause BIG problems, but scripts can also cause troubles :)

Take Care,

Brian