LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are there many other switches in here?

I find that when I am in a chat or something, I have a hard time being able to do little space. Everyone just wants me to mommy for them. Or they offer to "parent" for me AFTER they get what they want (doesn't work because then I am fully in adult space). It just leaves me feeling a bit bummed out.

How do other switches deal with it?

For me being a switch I totally get that it can make you emotionally exhausted catering to everyone else's needs. Sometimes you get really good at being a mommy/daddy that you put your own little needs aside but you can only take so much before you really need to regress yourself. It's like a battery and needs recharging.

My suggestion is to make enough friends that totally understand when you are all mommied out. If they can't respect that then they might not be worth your time. Find others that are altruistic in nature and would love to see you happy :)

Hope this helps!

11 hours ago, lovesregression said:

How do other switches deal with it?

I've never tried being a switch, as my wife is vanilla and I don't stray.  But I probably would, given different domestic circumstances.  If the little you're talking to is only interested in themselves, then I don't think you can win.  If you find a little who knows they need to look after your needs as well, and who thinks that's as important as their needs, then you're more likely to work something out.  That's worked in our relationship, and that's what I'd be looking for in an AB/mummy relationship.  Another switch, I suppose.

I have evolved into more of a switch and have quite enjoyed being daddy having a baby girl doing as she’s told   ( or not ) and getting into trouble lol I love the nurturing times also, of course I like my little time too ? , my ex and I found a balance at times and it was wonderful it’s just to bad we didn’t work out as a couple. ... @lovesregression if you’d like to chat hit me up 

• Like 1

I was never in this position as a little to a big, but I do sort of switch between two forms of little.  Big sister and little sister.  It is hard as HECK if I've gone into full on bratty diaper-wearing little sister to pull into anything else.  When I go from the bigger of the two roles it's a lot easier to just put on a diaper and get way smaller.

For context, I'm in a poly relation and part of the polycule is my Daddy-Dom and his girlfriend (my switch 'sister')

Because I never get the chance to be a caretaker or Daddy to a little baby girl in real life I enjoy the opportunity to do so in chats and role play threads so I’d say I was probably the opposite ?

• Like 1

I like to switch. I find I go through periods where I feel more one way than the other, but being a good partner as a switch means equity.

Frankly, I haven’t had to deal with it because I’ve never had a partner in kink.

I consider myself a switch as well. I've been acting like a big strong man this summer playing nurse-maid to my wife after she had some surgical procedures, which I enjoy. I like making the people around me feel better, so I've been satisfied. But I also wish to be able to be "littler" than my wife really wants to play, and I do my best not to push her beyond her ability/desire. So I've just been wearing diapers under my clothes and focusing on taking care of myself when my wife can't.

It is stressful to stay in one role too long, but sometimes that's what's necessary. The wheel turns and I know I'll find time to be little again. I hope you can find a better partner for your needs in the future!