LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Holy Grail

The biggest thing I wish is for p&g to actually make a diaper that will actually hold a worthwhile amount of pee. Depends and all the store brands just can't take even one full blast. I just want to be able to buy a diaper like Abena super or x-plus in stores. If you are really incontinent I don't see how these diapers actually work for these people, unless they are the ones that change every few hours and only a little comes out at a time for them. I do believe this would actually be not just a niche market for them and make money for them, instead of making shitty products that don't work. I really doubt people are happy with the products when they can't depend on them and even less happy when they fail leak on them. /End another rant/

Relating to what other people were saying about what you wore as a baby vs. what you wear now, I wore disposables as a baby, but I love cloth diapers now. At first, it was economy that made that choice: it seemed less expensive in the long run to go with a well made cloth diaper instead of boxes of disposables. But there are other reasons that helped me stick with it: cloth diapers basically look the same in adult form as baby form (I know we've all complained about adult incontinence diapers looking far too clinical and drab, especially compared to a baby disposable). That helps make the fantasy more real, especially with how much variety there is in plastic pants. Also, it just feels more babyish, to me at least, to be pinned into a diaper. Finally, absorbency. It seems like its easier to find a cloth diaper that can stand up to multiple wettings and such.

Personally, I like both and if a good, absorbent, babyish disposable came out I'd love to wear it. I don't like the bambino diapers design, which is the only reason I'm hesitant to try them. I want a disposable that crinkles loudly, too, just like when I was a baby. Maybe I'm just too picky to wear disposables.

• 7 months later...

The biggest thing I wish is for p&g to actually make a diaper that will actually hold a worthwhile amount of pee. Depends and all the store brands just can't take even one full blast. I just want to be able to buy a diaper like Abena super or x-plus in stores. If you are really incontinent I don't see how these diapers actually work for these people, unless they are the ones that change every few hours and only a little comes out at a time for them. I do believe this would actually be not just a niche market for them and make money for them, instead of making shitty products that don't work. I really doubt people are happy with the products when they can't depend on them and even less happy when they fail leak on them. /End another rant/

:angry: I wish I understood why manufacturers on this side of the pond can't make a disposable with the absorbency of an AbenaXplus or Molicare. Seems they would realise that there is a market here for them. Is there an attitude difference between us and the Europeans when it comes to adult diapers? Surely we could compete on price given the added cost of shipping.

Anondl