LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We’d been thinking about it for ages, I’d made some suggestions but all were shot down quickly by my girlfriend Amanda.

“Well I don’t know sweet” I sighed “what do you think we should wear?”

We’d been having the same debate for a few days now and we were still no closer to a final decision.

“It needs to be something personal to me because that’s what Jean would expect and I want her to be Impressed” She replied

We were genuinely stuck, Amanda and I had been invited to a costumed party by her boss at work. We’d been to a number of her colleagues shindigs previously but this one in particular was important to Amanda, not only was it the first fancy dress event but it was the first being held by her superior and Amanda was out to show her manager at the kindergarten that she worked in that she was both imaginative and entertaining at the same time, two things that Jean had mentioned to Amanda that she lacked in her last job review, and some of the reasons why she would not be considered for promotion to manage her own nursery.

I was at my wits end, we’d gone through all our hobbies and interests as costume options and Amanda didn’t like any of the suggestions .

“It would be great if I could incorporate a bit of my work life into our fancy dress”

“That’ll be a bit tough” I replied “you work with toddlers all day”

“I know, I know” Amanda said as she turned and walked towards the kitchen.

“Should we dress as babies?” I laughed.

Amanda suddenly turned and looked at me

“That’s not such a bad idea” she said with a sly smile “Although I’m actually a care taker so I couldn’t be a little one”

I sighed, more in relief then annoyance that another one of my ideas hadn’t hit the mark, I wasn’t that keen to go to a public event wearing a babyish outfit.

“So what then would you like us to dress as?” I asked again.

“I said I couldn’t go as an infant but you could! And I could be dressed as a child’s old fashion Nanny” Amanda smiled.

“I’m not sure I’d get into my old school uniform these days, sweet” I laughed

“Never mind school uniform, I need you to be someone of preschool age, the kind of children that I spend all day looking after. It could be my chance to impress on Jean just how good I am at taking care of youngsters”

I chuckled loudly “Sweet, the kids you look after at work are no more than babies. I can hardly go to the party dressed as a new born”

“Why not?” Amanda asked “I’m sure we can find the right costumes online for us both and we’ll really make Jean notice us”

“Come on now” I protested “I’m a 6ft hairy arsed bloke, there’ll be nothing suitable to fit me and I’ll look ridiculous”

“No, I think it’s your best suggestion yet. I tell you what you can go sort out something for our tea and I’ll use my laptop upstairs and order some costumes” Amanda said and used the stairs to get to our bedroom.

As I watched her climb the stairs, I admired her long blonde hair and slim figure, we’d been together for 5 years and over that time Amanda had become even more attractive to me. I loved her enough to do just about anything for her.

As I worked away in the kitchen preparing some food for us to eat I put the idea that Amanda would able to find something suitable for a child in my size

“I’ll end up in going in my pj’s clutching a soft toy” I chuckled.

Once I had prepared the pasta and meatballs I dished it up onto the table and called up the stairs for Amanda to come eat the food whilst it was hot.

Five minutes later we were both seated tucking into the meal.

“So, any luck?” I was keen to hear Amanda say that there was nothing suitable available and that we’d have to come up with another idea.

“Well yes, I think I may have found us the perfect outfits” Amanda replied without taking her eyes of her plate.

“Really?” I was surprised that she had been successful in her quest.

“Yup, apparently there’s a whole community of grown ups who like to dress as youngsters out there and you can just about get anything you want” she replied.

Nervously I asked “So what have you ordered for us then?”

Amanda gave me a wink “You’ll just have to wait and see. Be patient baby” “The party is only 10 days away so you’ll soon find out”

Amanda quickly changed the subject before I could quiz her further.

Over the course of the next few days a number of parcels were delivered to the house. Amanda accepted the online orders with a look of glee on her fave and even if I had answered the door and signed for them Amanda quickly took the packages from my hands and whisked them off to the guest bedroom.

And despite my regular questions about the deliveries and her choice of costume for me Amanda stayed quiet, insisting that I wait and that all would be revealed on the day of the party.

Finally the day of the party had arrived, Amanda had woken up early and she stroking my head as my eyes opened. She gave me a smile

“Morning baby” 

Enjoying the soft touch of her fingers through my follicles I turned and cuddled into her inviting chest. Amanda had the most wonderful breasts, I had often marveled how someone as small in stature as she was could have such magnificent boobs. The comfiest pillows ever!

“How much do you love me?” Amanda asked

Still in a daze and enjoying the situation I found myself in I answered easily “Love you millions”

Amanda pulled my head closer into her chest “And, would you be prepared to do anything for me?”

Thinking that this was Amanda’s way of telling me that she’d had another idea of some kinky bedroom fun I laughed. “Anything my beautiful Princess desires” 

She’d always been adventurous regarding sex and was always happy to take a leading role in our nocturnal activities.

“Good, well please keep that in mind today” Amanda replied 

As she continued to stroke my hair it hadn’t dawned on me that the party was later the same day and that maybe Amanda was making sure that she had committed me to wearing the costume she had ordered for me online.

I was enjoying the moment but that was never going to last!

• Like 8

nice start, and good way to end for now.   Just enough mystery about the details of the costumes, and perhaps there is something not being told about the relationship with her boss too?

• 2 months later...