LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

pushing poo or non-straining?

Her's a question. I know many use some sort of helping, whether it's suppositories or other items. To be honest, I've never been a fan of loose BM's. I even remember once when I used prunes and wow, I really filled my diapers and while it was interesting, I don't want to do it again. What I'm talking about is when we have to feel the urge, do we force the poo out or do we let the poo just come out on it's own? I really like it when the poo just comes out of it's own. I always use fiber (like Metamucil) and use a healthy diet. I have at least one BM each day but usually twice. All pretty big and fairly little straining. I actually love having a strong urge and then letting the poo slides out. Anyone like that?

As much as it initially feels great when a poo just slips out easily, I generally find those ones to be too soft to enjoy sitting in. It makes too much of a mess and I hate the cleanup. On the flip side, I don't enjoy straining to poop my diaper, but the ones that are hard to pass are usually firm and don't squish much and I don't mind staying in that diaper for a while.

• Like 2

My Husband’s new rule for my pooping is that it has to be done squatting. In this position, poop just slips out readily without straining. i usually have a strong urge because He likes me to hold in until He’s available to watch me squat.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't have sensation of control ,I am a non.strainer ,I use medication to control quantity,consistency ,frequency.

Currently my regimen moves my bowels 4 or 5 times  a day ,on a scale of 1-10 it's a 2 like soft serve  all the time .since I lack sensation there is no polite urge to use the batbathroom , once you take  the medication it takes don't control away from your body,depending on amount taken multiple movements or complete constant IC anal leakage .