LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yoga in a messy diaper

I would like to share what for me is one of my havens and  maybe encouraging people to do a little exercise, because we have all gained a little weight from the Covid

Every morning I like to do my yoga session in a wet and messy diaper, for those who are in love with the stinky and the squishy sensation, this is for you. Imagined changing your position every minute and each time it squish in a different way and a new wave of smell rises in your nose, this is HEAVEN!

I know yoga takes years to learn, but you can go and find a video on youtube, or do some stretching. Try this two or three time and you will fall in love

Funny fact, after my yoga session I went jogging whit my headphones noise canceling and I didnt was aware of how crinky my diaper was until I took off my headphones ??

That definately sounds like fun LiL Marc !!! One of my favorites is going hiking and wearing diapers. everytime you hit a good hill the poop just spreads more and more. The clean up is the best part, we pick a nice secluded tree and just plop down and squish it some more. After a few hours of kissing in the shade we will change each other ever so slowly and of course we love teasing each other so it turns into diaper fun for us. If you like messing you gotta try it. We do love doing yoga together and pooping and feeling each others poopy diaper filling up. For us messy time is fun time.

Stretching out in a diaper and stretch pants or leotards is the best. You get to feel the poop spread ever so slow on the privates and get that extra jolt of energy. I like when the poop hits the front of the diaper and you stretch even more and get that excitement within stirred up more, and just wanna stop and play with yourself.. You know it's fun when you get to that level. I don't think many will reach that plateau !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Eve I totally understant what you are saying
I know you are a former gymnast and I saw one of your picture stretching and the squishy sensation from the picture I saw must be unbelievable
You go girl!

That's all nice, but it depends what side of the diaper are you holding against your face ? Plastic just don't do it for me ...

5 hours ago, Autónomos said:

I love walking in a crowded public place with a massive poop load in my diaper, and I’ll find somewhere to sit down and squish my mess.

I usually keep a soiled diaper from my Little that I press my face against at night.

That's all well and good, but what part are you holding against your face ? The poopy part or the plastic ? I love a good mess !!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/11/2020 at 8:04 AM, LiL Marc said:

Eve I totally understant what you are saying
I know you are a former gymnast and I saw one of your picture stretching and the squishy sensation from the picture I saw must be unbelievable
You go girl!

I love a good messy diaper and streching in diaper and leotard makes it extra exciting !  I love your signature marc !! It should read at 55 Who really cares what I do in private and life is worth living to the fullest !!! Love you marc and hope to chat soon sweetie !

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

When I did 2 years of PE in school I wore pull ups and almost always ended up using them on the jogging track. My shorts were tight in order to keep my diaper on but that meant that most people noticed my 'thick pants' when i messed them ?. Exercise really gets your tummy rumbling, so much so that in June I went twice in my pants and had to get changed before the lessons were over.

2nd place isnt all that of an achievement when you need what's number 2 to go in the toilet. A sweaty, mushy diaper is really sticky and takes longer to clean. Not to mention that the sweat makes your farts louder. ?

Yoga and diapers, if you liken it to fun with slime. Sure...

• Like 1
14 hours ago, PlainJay said:

When I did 2 years of PE in school I wore pull ups and almost always ended up using them on the jogging track. My shorts were tight in order to keep my diaper on but that meant that most people noticed my 'thick pants' when i messed them ?. Exercise really gets your tummy rumbling, so much so that in June I went twice in my pants and had to get changed before the lessons were over.

2nd place isnt all that of an achievement when you need what's number 2 to go in the toilet. A sweaty, mushy diaper is really sticky and takes longer to clean. Not to mention that the sweat makes your farts louder. ?

Yoga and diapers, if you liken it to fun with slime. Sure...

Who changed you after PE??

On 11/19/2020 at 1:39 PM, anisencouches said:

Ok, im' convinced . i'm gonna try poopy hicking and poopy yoga . I guess it's even better with a fully filled diaper pee + poo, the squishing must be amazing ! No trouble with diaper rash with hicking in full diapers ?

No diaper rash so far and it is a blast. When you take those long strides and feel the poop squishing all over you just know youre in heaven.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have not practiced yoga in a messy diaper, but I will be exercising in a poopy diaper in just a few minutes.  I have also gone jogging with a load in my diaper, each stride providing a wonderful sensation.

12 hours ago, Moochie said:

I have not practiced yoga in a messy diaper, but I will be exercising in a poopy diaper in just a few minutes.  I have also gone jogging with a load in my diaper, each stride providing a wonderful sensation.

AMEN !!  It does feel great ..

• Like 1