LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best punishment for a spoiled baby boy ch.4

Chapter 1

This time Cory had just exaggerated, when his aunt Ceara had come to his school because called by the principal. She found him sitting on a bench in front of the principal's office with his clothes ripped, his lip split, and a flashy black eye. She didn’t tell him anything because she was too angry but she gave him a bad look as if to say that after they would do the math, she went into the principal’s office and sat down to listen to what the man had to say her.

This was the fourth brawl in a month in which the seven-year-old boy had been involved and now Aunt Ceara had it up her hair, came out of the principal’s office and took Cory by the arm, taking him very quickly to the school exit, heading towards his car and severely ordering the boy to get in and sit in the back seat before closing the car door and sitting in the seat in the driver’s seat by accessing the engine and leaving for home.

"I was going to run errands so now come with me, then let's go home and do the math!" his aunt coldly told the child as he looked silently out the car window sulking.

The car drove for a few minutes east and parked in front of a shop the boy had never seen, Aunt Clear got out of the car and opened the door, telling Cory to get out of the car and follow her to the store door.  The shop seemed to specialize in things for very young children: pacies, diapers, little dresses, but Cory began to feel very uncomfortable when she noticed that some of the suits on display were of him size, Aunt Clear had put in her basket a pack of plastic baby bottles other pacing, bottles other paci, before taking a leotard and ordering to Cory to turn around to measure his shoulders before putting it in the basket along with others of the same size. While the woman was watching a plastic dining service of Monsters & Co, she knew that her nephew loved that cartoon very much, she received a phone call on her mobile phone

"halo! Yes Desy I'm right here I'm taking the last things" said the woman to her daughter "oh she's here? Well tell her I'll be home in a quarter of an hour at most," the woman said as she headed with her nephew to the store's checkout and then to the exit.

"Let's get back to the car!" said Ceara to Cory in a stern tone of voice, heading for his car, getting in the car and setting off to head home. During the journey the woman and the boy remained in complete silence with Cory looking out the window worried about what was happening. “

When they arrived at the house Aunt  got Ceara out of the car and let her grandson down, opened the trunk and took the things he had bought as Cory headed for the front door which was opened by his cousin while his aunt told him to go to his room and not touch either video games, TV, nor computer because he was in punishment , telling her cousin to make sure what she said was done.  Then the girl followed the little boy into his bedroom and removed the adapters from all the child's electronic devices so that he couldn't use them before he took all his comics and gave him a doorbell, so he could call her in case he needed the bathroom, exiting and locking the door leaving him to stay there until they call him. The child took off his shoes and threw himself on the bed exhausted for the bad day but did not want to sleep, he simply lay on his bed while the outside they definitely talked about him.

After about an hour Desy opened the door telling him to go down to the living room because they wanted him but the guy turned the other way and said no. Then the cousin insisted but the child began to do the whims squealing and turning on the bed not even touching "now listen spoiled baby! You will come from there with the good or the bad"

"NO!" said the child angrily

"as you will. I gave you a chance to come over there with the good ones, but you didn't pick it up. We will take note of that," he said as he left Cory's room, saying he had not intended his veiled threat.

Soon after Desy returned to the little boy's bedroom with his aunt and a woman in his forties that the child had never seen, she sat down on his bed asking why he had not come when his cousin had called him but he did not answer by turning his head on the other side

“I asked you a question!” said the woman, taking the baby’s chin and turning it around to look him in the eye before the child ran away from the grip.

"As you want!" the woman said, taking the boy by the wrists and putting him on her knees, pulling down the boy's pants and underpants to his ankles and starting to spank him very hard, in front of his aunt and cousin who watched the scene doing nothing, making him cry and scream like a brat, She then asked Desy to take off his pants and underpants because she wanted to see them better and asked Aunt Ceara if it was customary for her to find the child's underwear in those conditions and when the child's aunt responded by sighing affirmatively the woman opened with her hands the old baby's antiques that stiffened to that invasion of her space. 

"As I imagined!" said the woman with great anger, "this child does not have the slightest care of his personal hygiene! Luckily, he won't be looking after it himself anymore!"

The woman said, ordering the little boy to get up and go into the living room and give him a strong spanking to encourage the baby, who was still sobbing, to walk to the living room where there was a plaid lying on the floor "well Cory! Now you just have to lie on the plaid," the woman told the child as she knelt by the towel

"No!" the child replied, crossing his arms and receiving from the woman another very strong spanking on the still red buttocks that caused him to burst into tears as the lady repeated the order threatening to give him more but the child gave up lying on top of the plaid covering the private parts with the hands that the cousin gently took and put over his head. 

Cory was extremely agitated, both for the embarrassment of being naked in front of a perfect stranger and because he was not in control of the situation, which he had always had everything he wanted, so Desy took a pacifier from a jar and put it in his mouth holding him still with his fingers until Cory started sucking it.

The child saw that the unknown woman gave wipes to her aunt who used them to clean her private parts, before seeing a diaper folded into the unknown woman's hand;The child saw that the unknown woman gave wipes to her aunt who used them to clean her private parts, before seeing a diaper folded into the unknown woman’s hand; so Cory decided to turn around and run but he didn't come to terms with Desy immediately grabbing him by lifting him up and putting him on his lap, as he sat in the armchair and began to spank him very hard again making him cry again, so Cory decided to turn around and run but he didn’t come to terms with Desy immediately grabbing him by lifting him up and putting him on his lap, as he sat in the armchair and began to spank him very hard again making him cry again, before taking a wipe and starting to clean his butt making him feel like a three-year-old to put him back lying on the plaid in front of Aunt   Ceara who, after finishing cleaning his genitals well, took him by the ankles by lifting him to put the diaper under his butt, before smearing him a little cream on his intimate parts and on the ass before closing the groin on him before taking a wipe and starting to clean his butt making him feel like a three-year-old to put him back lying on the plaid in front of Aunt Ceara who, after finishing cleaning his genitals well, took him by the ankles by lifting him to put the diaper under his butt, before smearing him a little cream on his intimate parts and on the ass before closing it his groin and taping it to his hips. 

• 1 month later...

Chapter 2

Once aunt finishes putting on my diaper, she picks me up and sits on the sofa and sits me on her lap before massaging my back with her hand which helps calm me down. Once I have calmed down the unknown lady catches our attention by saying: "Well now that we're all here I can start introducing myself" she says, removing a large billboard from a briefcase and mounting it with the help of Desy in front of me: "well! Now let me introduce myself ... My name is Alexandra and I am a nanny who is part of an association called AARPU "she said taking some markers from a briefcase while I listened" "your aunt contacted me because she thinks you need help and consequently she asked me to give her advice on how to correct your attitude and at my suggestion, she decided to adopt the AARPU method! " she said while I listened carefully “obviously I have already explained to your aunt and your cousin the method and they already know what it consists of and they approved it in full. Now I'll explain to you how it works but first the rules "she tells me, uncorking the black marker and starting to write something on the billboard:

1. Do not try to remove the diaper: only adults can do it and now you are no longer a big child.

2. No swearing.

3. The decisions of the greats are final

4. You must always obey adults

5. Any infraction will be followed by a punishment

6. No fights

7. Any adult can add new rules at any time if they deem it necessary.

8. You will be treated like a toddler 24 hours a day 7 days a week" the lady says writing them one by one on the billboard before approaching me to ask me:

"Then honey! Did you understand the new rules or do you have any questions?" it's all so absurd, surely they are joking so I ask them:

"You are not serious are you?" I ask smiling because I understood their joke

"why do you think so?" she asks me my aunt with a very serious face, she maybe she still wants to keep the game

"Ok. I understood the lesson "I say going to my room to take off this ridiculous thing then I open the drawer where I keep my boxers but I find it empty and at that point, I was pissed off, and I quickly went into the living room asking her where my underwear was

"well! Since you don't need it now I got rid of it "she replies she looks at me as if it were obvious

"what?" I ask not being able to believe what I heard “you know what? This story has tired me! " I say tearing both nappy tapes and letting it fall to the ground but I am immediately caught by aunty who takes me by the arm, I try to escape but she is too strong and manages to put me on her knees before giving me more very strong spanks that I burst into tears again before lying back on the ground, grabbing me and lifting me by the ankles and putting the diaper back under my ass, closing it and sealing it with tapes "Now do you understand?" My aunt asks me while I'm still crying lying on the floor, and when I say yes with her head she takes me in her arms and gives me the pacifier to help me calm down "well! How about taking a nap before lunch? " she asks me leaning my head on her shoulder before I start humming a lullaby but I try to get up "No Cory! Now sleep! " she says taking me back and putting me back sitting on her lap making me whimper a little, but she starts to rock me making me calm down before falling asleep slowly in her arms. 

• 1 year later...

Chapter 3

I woke up on my bed covered with a sheet and a paci in my mouth. I split it off, very embarrassed, and I listen to understand if someone is arriving.
My butty is still hurting because the spanking of a little while ago, and while I’m realizing that it’s not been a dream, indeed not a nightmare, I notice that my diaper is sodden:
“oh no!” I say touching my padded groin when my aunt abruptly entered my room giving me just the time to cover myself with the sheet “Isn't it customary to knock?” I asked very annoyed by her behaviour
“oh, I’m sorry! Maybe I made you think to be entitled to some privacy” she said to me with a very annoying tone of voice coming to remove my sheet, but I held it because I’m ashamed to have wetted my diaper and I don’t want her to discover it
“Cory!” my aunt scold me very mad making me look down “look that it doesn't take me anything to give you another spanking. do you think it's worth it?” she ask me while I think to my still aching butty, then she tears the sheet from my hands and lay me down to check my diaper making me blush very much
“oh! Someone here has made a lot of pee” she says out loud while I cover my face with my hands because of the shame “then since what I need to change your diaper is over there now I will bring you to the living room” she say me taking my little hand and carrying me out of my room to the living room where there is Mrs Walker, a friend of my aunt, and her daughter Prudence, which is very unpleasant to me
“When my mother said it to me I didn’t believe it, but then it’s true!” I hear her comment while I hide behind my aunt “it seems that the baby needs a diaper change, and I apparently can change it too” she says making fun of me which makes me blush while my aunt prepares what she needs on the carpet
“stop now!” Mrs Walker scolded her “you are the very last who can make fun of him. Do you know that lately I’m not satisfied with your school achievements? And it’s not because of the difficulty of the disciplines” she continue “but because all you do is watch
cartoons rather than study, and more in the last two month you didn’t let your bed dry not even for a night”
“But mom!” I hear Prudence complain embarrassed
“Say another word and you will end up laid down next Cory. And I’m serious!” Mrs Walker says her very hungry, while my aunt asks me to lay down on the carpet but I stay still because I don’t want to have a diaper change in front of Prudence
“Cory do you remember rule N. 4?” she asked me while I’m looking at Prudence
“yes but I don’t want!” I answer by stamping my foot to reiterate the concept
“Cory you should know well that with this behaviour it doesn't end well for you,” my aunt said to me but I don’t care
“oh! Is baby making a tantrum?” I hear say Prudence while my aunt started saying that she would count up to three then I would be in trouble
“stop now! I warned you!” Mrs Walker said to her daughter grabbing her for the wrists on her knees, before pulling up her dress and pulling down her pantyhose together her panties and starting to spank her in front of me, what that remember me the spanking that I got some hours ago, then I stay to look Prudence butty become redder and red
“and now lay down on the carpet” Mrs Walker ordered to her Prudence when she finished
“no please!” I see Prudence implore her mom
“Prudence! Do you want to take another round of the carousel?” Mrs Walker asked Prudence making a look that scared me too that I had nothing to do with it, while Prudence does not with her head
“Good! Then obey!” Mrs Walker says giving her another hard spank that makes her cry very much while I look silently
“I’m sorry!” she said crying to her mom
“it’s late to apologize,” nanny Alexandra said while Mrs Walker took her daughter for her armpit and laid her down next to me before asking for a diaper from my aunt “your mom had said it to you very clearly. Then now be good and obey,” nanny say while Mrs Walker take Prudence for the armpit and she lay her down next me before ask her for a diaper
“of course!” my aunt answers her giving it to her before untappe my diaper, opening it and starting to clean my little bell with a wipe making me feel very uncomfortable, but turning to her I see that for her it’s the same thing.
“Francine! Since we have to buy other things for Cory, later I will return to that shop where I bought the diapers for Cory. Would you like to come with me together Prudence?” my aunt asks Mrs Walker while she is spreading the cream on my little bell before passing it to her “in this way you could buy everything she needs”
“surely!” Mrs Walker answered her “maybe Nanny Alexandra could give me some suggestion for the purchase,” she say while aunty is raising me from the ankles to put a fresh diaper under my butty
“very gladly!” nanny answered her while aunty closed and tape my diaper, I see Mrs Walker do the same thing with Prudence, who is still sighing, and cuddle her before giving her a pacifier and cuddling her to help her to calm down
“Oh, It’s lunchtime! I didn’t notice that it was so late” my aunt say looking at the clock hanging on the wall “now I and Francine go to the kitchen to prepare some sandwiches” she said putting me seated down on the floor next to Prudence while the nanny tells us a story about two friends who finish in another world populated by talking animals and mythological creatures. Very interesting.
But we are immediately interrupted by aunt Ceara and Mrs Walker who says us that lunch is ready, then aunt helps me to get up and she brings me to the kitchen, she sets me down on a chair and put me on her knees and tied a bib around my neck, while Mrs Walker does the same thing with Prudence
“here bear pup!” my aunt says me giving me a sandwich, and making me blush while I start to eat my sandwich with ham and mayonnaise, she knows that I like it very much, before starting to talk again with Mrs Walker about what they have to buy for me and Prudence, who I see fidget while she eats silently her sandwich
“what’s happened bunny?” her mom asks her
“I need to poppy” she say her very embarrassed
“ok bunny! Do it in your diddi I will change you before get out” Mrs Walker says her
“I don’t want to do it” Prudence say snivelling
“I understand that this could look hard for you at this moment,” Mrs Walker said very sweetly “but I would like it very much if you try. OK?”
Prudence nodded blushing before starting to grunt until I smell poop
“good bear cub!” aunty say checking my diaper, and making me blush very much “since we have to get out, and you don’t need a fresh diaper now we go to brush our tooth, and main time Francine deal with Prudence” she saw me taking my little hand and bringing me to the bathroom. Here she put the stool next to the sink so that I can get there, she take my Spiderman toothbrush squeezing a bit of strawberry toothpaste on it, then she start to brush my tooth
“I can do it myself!” I say embarrassed
“yes! You can do so well that you have more tartar than tooth” she answers me continuing to brush my tooth paying particular attention to that those that, before giving me a glass so that I can rinse my mouth and spit in the sink
“done!” she says to me picking me up and bringing me to the living room where Mrs Walker is finishing cleaning Prudence’s butty before spreading her the cream.
We wait until she finishes before getting out and going to the car. I let my aunt put me on the back car seat, next to Desy who take my little hand and give me my paci that I start to suck nervously
“let's go!” my aunt says starting the engine.

• Little Giammy changed the title to The best punishment for a spoiled baby boy ch.4
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Little Giammy changed the title to The best punishment for a spoiled baby boy ch.3

Chapter 4

We silently journeyed to the town. I feel a little agitated about the idea of getting out wearing a diaper, then I put my thumb in my mouth and start to suck it, but Desy notices it and replaces it with my pacifier

don’t worry,” she says me caressing my head “it's all OK!” 

but I think that if someone who knows me sees me so tanned it would be a disaster and it makes me more agitated.

Desy thereupon takes my little hand:

if someone annoys you I'll handle him,” she says to me while I’m sucking my pacifier, assuring me very well.

While we are travelling to the baby thing’s shop I see the same candy shop that I saw this morning and maybe if I’m good aunty will buy some candy for me. When we arrive at our destination aunty parks the car and she comes to open the car door for me

do you give me your little hand? Darling” she asks me showing her hand that I take following her to the entrance of the shop, where we stop to wait for Mrs Walker and Prudence. Since they are delaying I see aunt who takes her cell phone and calls them to ask them where they have parked and I look at her nod. 

I didn’t understand where they parked,” aunt said to Desy “it seems that they found parking very far from here. Could you go to search for them while I stay here with Cory?” 

of course!” my cousin said her going towards the entrance of the parking area. I feel very uncomfortable staying here with a paci in my mouth, in public and in front of this shop, then I hide behind my aunt hoping don’t be identified while Mrs Walker is arriving, holding Prudence by hand, together nanny and Desy 

here we are! Do we go?” the nanny says accompanying us to the entrance of the shop.

oh! Look who is returned. Hello!” the young lady who stayed at the cashier welcomed me making me hide behind aunty 

good evening!” my aunt says “come on! Say hello to this nice young lady!” aunt says to me picking me up but I’m ashamed then I hide behind my aunt's shoulder while I hear my aunt talk with her saying her that she needed to other things for me

good morning!” the nanny said approaching us to introduce herself “I’m nanny Alexandra. I’m Mrs O'kelly and Mrs Walker’s consultant” nanny say introducing herself very gently to the young woman and shocking her hand

Nice to meet you,” the young lady said to the nanny “how can I help you?”

Thanks for your availability” the nanny answered her very kindly “at the first we need a changing table and a crib each... and a car seat too”

of course! I would be very happy to show you what we have in this shop” she said getting out to the cash desk “here!” she said guiding us to a part of the local with about ten cribs

then! Those are some of the models” she said when we arrived “how you can see there are five adequate for the little boys and five adequate for little girls. Those are the most required models, but you can see and order other models from AARPU’s app. Usually we temporary give them in loan for us” the young lady explain to us “why this? Simply because as time goes by the children grown in size cribs wouldn't be adequate for them, then we usually change them freely after five years” 

I understand!” miss Walker says “and if we would like to end our experience with AARPU before the five years” 

in that case, you will simply have to give us them back” the young lady explain to us “if you won't take advantage of this service you have to anticipate only the consignment, the setting, and a little insurance that will be given back to you when you will give back what we have given you in good condition” 

Could we have the same model but larger in size if we want?” Mrs Walker asks picking Prudence up “of course,” she said before starting to explain to us how they are realized which I don't care very much about, indeed I start to get sleepy and I slowly fall asleep in her arms.

I wake up a little dazed again in my aunt's arms, but I’m still sleepy and I think to have peed 

had you a good nap?” aunt ask me making me blush while she pass next to the cart that Desy is driving in which I see some diaper boxes surely for Prudence and other things

have you some pyjamas?” aunt ask to the young lady 

of course we have them. And they are very cute,” she say guiding us to a shelf where there are some boxes, then the young lady take one of them, she opens it showing us a footed PJ that seemed a brown bear

oh! It’s adorable,” aunt say looking it and making me blush, the idea to wear it don’t make me very enthusiastic “can we try on?” my aunt ask to the young lady 

of course!” the young lady says escorting us to the changing room where there is one of those padded tables, that I see a little while ago next to the cribs, on witch aunty make me lay down, she pulls something out from her bag, and she begins to remove my clothes starting from my shoes and my pants

oh! Do we change the nappy too?” she asks me making me blush very much, before tear of and open my diaper. This is the first time that my aunt changes my diaper outside then feeling very nervous I suck very much my paci.

Aunt started to clean my little bell with a wet wipe while I look embarrassed on the wall of the cubicle, after finished she raised my ankles to put the fresh diaper under my butty, closed and taped it. 

OK! now we try this cute pj” she says putting my foot in its leg, before putting my seat down and making me put the arms into the sleeve and closing the zip up to below the chin 

done bear cub!” she says putting the hood of the pj on my head “but… you are adorable,” she says cooing before picking me up and carrying me out of the changing room can see me, Desy says that I’m the prettiest she has ever seen, making me blush very much, while aunt said that she wanted to buy it.

Immediately after Mrs Walker got out from the fitting room next to that we have just used with Prudence, who wear a pj that seemed like a white bunny making them coo like with me. 

I hear aunt ask the young lady in the shop if there are other models, and she steps away to return with some boxes in her hand

I carried you some models o the same time,” she says to us “we have a dogie,” she says showing us a box with a dog that seemed drawn by a kindergarten child “the kitten and many other wonderful choices. Aunt and Mrs Walker made me try various pj, but in the end, they chose a tiger for me and a black kitten for Prudence, before changing me again into my normal clothes.

Aunt buys a stroller, and a portable changing table in case she has to change me outdoor. I admit that the idea makes me shiver.

since they are been so good I think that those children are the deserved a wonderful reward,” the nanny says finding aunt and Mrs Walker agree then we go to the choose them

I see a stuffed T-Rex and I take it carrying it to aunt “oh! how beautiful! Do you want that?” she asks me and I nodded 

oh! What name do you think to give him?” Desy ask me 

Rexy!” I answer her smiling 

do you want to put Rexy in the trolley? So you can choose the other two toys 

ok!” I say giving it to her hand before going to search for something else. I decide to take a big big car and blocs box, while Prudence takes a stuffed unicorn and two dolls 

I bet that you can’t wait to play with your new toys,” Desy says me smiling making me blush and look away.

I would say that we took everything we need,” the nanny say looking at the supermarket trolley

yea! It’s time to return home to put this little boy for a nap” aunt says picking me up and carrying me to the cash desk while I rest my head on my aunt's shoulder 

would you like to come to my home?” Mrs Walker asks us 

of course!” aunt asks her “in this way, I help you to tidy new Prudence’s things up” 

maybe they could take a nap in the sofas that we have in the living room,” Mrs Walker says making past her credit card in that odd little machine while Desy takes the bags and after having said goodbye to the young lady she follows us out of the shop and to the car 

as we arrive at home we set the car seat,” she says while aunt opens the car door and make me seat on the rear seat before seat down next me. Then we wait for that aunt starts the engine and leave.

• Little Giammy changed the title to The best punishment for a spoiled baby boy ch.4
  • 1 month later...