LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment for bully (with kingdobbs)

Nastya_diapee2.0

I didn't believe what I heard. Sydney scolded me, like I was a naughty babygirly.
She returned the scattered pastels to me and spanked my hands with a ruler.
I'm screamed in pain and cried in humiliation.
I had to write a lecture with stupid pastel pencils, they were very uncomfortable and constantly slipped out of my hands and I'm got clumsy words in my notebook.

"These stupid pastels. Give me a normal pen." - I'm saidsaw on my notebook and reaching for Sydney, pulled the pen out of her hand.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Annie, stop it.  Pens are for big girls,” Sydney said, scolding the adult baby like a naughty toddler as she retrieved the pen.  “Fuss all you like, cause it won’t change anything.”  The ruler in her hand symbolized her ability and willingness for enforcement of that rule.  “I will spank you in class if I have to...”. Secretly she hoped the girl would continue to fuss and fight...

I whimpered softly when Sydney got her pen back and had to write again with pastel's pensils.
"Hell." I muttered to myself.

Then I felt the need to urinate.
I began fumbling around the highchair secretly from Sydney, to remove the tray and leash, and get out of the highchair's.
"Please, Syd. Help me. I want to go to the toilet. Urgently." I whispered in her ear.

“Then use your diaper, sweetheart, that’s what it’s there for,” Sydney said with a sadistically sweet smile, knowing Anastasia would be helpless to stop it otherwise.  “Don’t bother me with such silly things when you know babies don’t use the potty.”  

"I'm not a baby. This is all Eleanor's nonsense. I'm a grown girl and you know this. Stop calling me a baby. It's all some kind of stupid dream," I said and suddenly felt that I could no longer hold urine and began to wet deeply in the diaper, blushing.

"Noooo." I groaned, realizing what I had done.

Sydney could hear Anastasia quite loudly and clearly as she soaked the plastic padding and grinned at seeing her tormentors sudden shock.  She leaned over and whispered “not a baby, huh?” knowing the girl would be either entirely humiliated and not say anything, or explode in an outburst sure to give Sydney the reason to give her another punishment.  

"I'm not a baby. It's your fault. Your and Eleonor's!!! I said I need to go to the toilet! When I get out of this situation. You will regret it. Damn it, it's terrible!!" I shouted and threw my pencil at Sydney, in anger and crying with humiliation, feeling how wet diaper sticking to my skin.

“Ms. Delacroix, this is a classroom, not your nursery,” the professor said.  “Control your childish temper tantrums in my class.  Sydney, if she has one more outburst, please bring her up front for discipline.”  It seems even the professors were told of this arrangement and have a role to play in the deans punishment program.  

I couldn’t believe that even the teachers were giving me comments like a babygirl's.
"Damn. Sorry." I mumbled quietly.

I had no choice but to swallow tears of humiliation, to write lectures with stupid pastels pencils.

Finally, the signal sounds for the end of the lesson.

It's lunch time.

"What will it be? I have to run." I thought to myself

Sydney unhooked the girl from the chair, keeping her reins tightly in her hand.  “Alright Annie, you’re with me until I have to go to chem, and then Lisa Murrow gets you.  Won’t that be fun?!” she said, guiding Anastasia towards the dorm cafeteria nearest the classrooms.  “Though maybe feeding you your lunch will be better fun for me,” she said, taking hold of Anastasias cheeks and gently squeezing like she was a little child.  

I felt terrible, while Sydney took me to lunch.

She lisped with me endlessly and touched my cheeks, as if I were a baby, especially when I heard that someone else would look after me.
I could no longer tolerate this humiliation and practically exploded with a sever, and gave her a tantrum
"Get your hands off my face, bitch! I can feed myself!" I shouted and began to frantically tug on the leash, trying to escape from the hated Sydney and from this damn regime.

“ENOUGH!”  Sydney screamed and yanked so hard on the reins it knocked Anastasia off her feet.  She dragged the screaming toddler to a nearby bench and put her over her knee and started spanking her hard over her diaper.  “I’m taking you back to Ms. Mayweather and you’re going to be in big big trouble!”

I fell as Sydney pulled the leash back and dragged me to the bench and lifted my dress and began to spank me. Not at all embarrassed by others.

I cried and kicks my legs, when I received a spanking from Sydney.

"Ouch. Stop. Awwe. It's not my fault. Agh. I'm sorry." I sobbed, and to additional humiliation, someone was filming on phone, my punishment.

Finally the punishment was over and Sydney said that she would tell Eleanor everything about my behavior. "It's not my fault. You provoked me." I said, wiping my tears of shame with my hands, and after that Sydney pulled me on a leash further. To Eleanor's office ..

“It’s always someone else’s fault, never yours,” Sydney sneered.  “No wonder you get away with everything, you’ve convinced yourself that you’re perfect.”  

She dragged Anastasia back to Eleanors office, and Ms. Mayweather was there waiting.  “Ms. Delacroix, I did not expect to see you back so soon.  I thought you’d manage to keep a lid on yourself for at least one class,” Eleanor said as she gathered up a long paddle, one with an antique finish and some well worn edges indicating it had some history behind it.  “How shameful to see I was wrong.”  

Syd brought me back to Eleanor and now I'm stood in my nursery and listened as she scolded me and took out a paddle...

"Nooo. Don't touch me, Eleanor. I have already been punished. I already said that Sydney provoked me. I was not allowed to go to the toilet. Please stop this nonsense. I’m not a baby, I’m an adult girl." - I'm cried and, pressing against the wall, began to move to the door to escape.

“You aren’t allowed to go to the toilet, so Sydney was correct.”  Eleanor took Anastasia by the reins and led her to the desk.  She roughly pushed Anastasia over so her diapered ass was on full display to anyone walking by the office and took five solid whacks against the diaper knowing the adult baby could feel them through the padding.  But that was the point, after all.  “You can make whatever excuses you want for your misbehavior, Miss Delacroix, but it will not alter the discipline you receive.  Not unless you are willing and able to own up and take responsibility for yourself.”  

Eleanor dragged me to the table and bending me over, slapped my ass several times with the paddle.

I cried and screamed from humiliation and pain:
"Please. Enough. No more spanking."

Finally the punishment ended. I stood and sobbed like a little girl and rubbed my aching ass.
"Now is lunchtime. I'm hungry. Give me some food."

“We don’t demand things, Miss Delacroix,” Eleanor said, hefting the paddle threateningly with no intention of hitting her, just for the intimidation.  “And maybe if you hadn’t acted out, you might have gotten some lunch sooner.  Actions have consequences.”  She took up the reins and handed them back to Sydney.  “Get her there quickly while the cafe is still open please.”

I'm watched with tears in my eyes, as Eleanor again gave my leash, to which I was attached, to Sydney.
"Wait! I thought you were going to feed me here. I don't want everyone to see how I'm dressed now. I don't want to go to lunch, in these stupid clothes." - I said pointing to my doll dress, which Eleanor put on me.

“You thought wrong, there’s still time in the cafeteria service.”  She said, dismissing Sydney to take the baby away.  “Yeah, everyone is going to see your cute clothes, little Annie,” she said, leading Anastasia back to the dining hall on the reins, showing the baby Anastasia off as she did.

I'm tried to push back again and didn't want to be seen, dressed like a baby.
But all my resistance was over, when Sydney came up to me and slapped me hard, on the ass.

I'm lowered my head, blushing and obediently walked with Sydney, to the dining room.
When we arrived there, I was horrified, because practically in the very center, there was a highchair with colored letters written "Seat for baby Annie."adult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpg

"I won't sit in this!" I shouted and turning around again tried to escape from Sydney...

“Babies need to sit in high chairs, little Annie,” Sydney calmly explained.  “Tug and pull all you want, that won’t change a thing,” she said, giving a sharp slap on the baby’s padded bottom.  “Now sit.”  Sydney had gained so much confidence in directing Anastasia what to do, just in these few interactions.

I tried to resist, but Sydney spoke to me as if I were a naughty baby and not her age. Then she gave another sharp slap on my ass and it seemed to me that everyone heard that I was in a diaper.

I sighed, closed my eyes and sat down on a high chair, blushing deeply. I could feel Sidney fixing me with a tray on the highchair's and tying something around my neck. When I opened my eyes, I saw a colored plastic bibbib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpg on my neck.
"Please. Let me out of here. Everyone is watching. I want to sit in a normal chair." I cried, and I myself was thinking in my head "I wonder what she will feed me ..."

"Noooo." moaned me, when I saw her pull baby food "Gerber" out of her purse and place it on the tray in front of me15102894.thumb.jpeg.d082d28ce9af2c23999d5b416e754db9.jpeg900.thumb.jpg.3609dd4af525fd9de9cba575e4873693.jpg87927a.thumb.jpg.eeeba701cc3929d744e0633d19a0f915.jpg. Apparently she took it when Eleanor punished me.

Sydney grinned as she put out the baby food and a little plastic spoon, so Anastasia could see the items easily.  “Oh stop making such a fuss, little Annie.  Miss Mayweather said these were your favorites!”  She opened up each jar and put the spoon in each one, feeding Anastasia one bite from each then repeating on down the line.  She purposefully missed every now and again, but that wasn’t strictly necessary with Anastasia fighting it as much as possible.

"No, no, no. Please bring me anything from the cafe, but not this. Baby food is gross." I cried, watching Sydney open the jars.

She scoops pea-flavored baby food with a spoon and brings it to my lips.
But I purse my lips for a fee and shake my head from side to side, but because of my struggle, Sydney stained my cheeks and nose with baby food, making my face even more babyish.
In the end, she got tired of my behavior and grabbed my nose.
When I opened my mouth for air, Sidney loaded a spoonful of baby food into my mouth.

The pea-flavored baby food was nasty and tasteless. Sydney had learned to pinch my nose now as she continued feeding.

When she loaded another spoon into my mouth, I spat baby food in her face without thinking about the consequences. "Here you are. Taste it yourself!" I scream.