LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment for bully (with kingdobbs)

Nastya_diapee2.0

I'm Anastasia Delacroix. I am 17 years old. I have beautiful long blonde hair and green eyes, and all this has a complex character. I was fortunate enough to enroll in one of the most prestigious colleges in the country.
With my personality, I became the main bully in college. I rallied a great team and often terrorized others. New students got the most.
I spit on different rules. My dad is in serious business and I didn't have to worry about getting kicked out because my dad is sorting things out.

I was often called to the principal's to this Miss Eleanor and she often threatened me with sanctions.
She promised me something to come up with, but I spit on all her threats.

This time, returning from summer vacation to the hostel. I saw a note at the door asking me to come to the principal's again.

"I still can't calm down. Well, I'll listen to the next moralizing" I sighed, and 10 minutes later I stood at the door of the office and unceremoniously, without knocking, entered her office, sat down on a chair opposite her and threw my long legs on her table.
"Did you call? I am all in attention." I said with a grin.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eleanor Mayweather had finished a year as dean of students at Mount Carmel College, and was looking over her action plan for her second.  The campus was in good disciplinary shape for the most part, with her anti-bullying campaign being mostly a success.  With the exception of...her.  She seemed to be the kind that, once given even a small amount of adult freedom, took it as a grant of absolute freedom to do as she pleased with no consequence.  It wasn’t great for student morale to see this girl get away with so much, but in truth, she wasn’t sure what she could do on her own until she’d established herself and her presence authoritatively.  

A thought kept sticking with her that she just couldn’t shake.  “This girl...this girl needs parenting.”  Slowly it had formed into an idea and then a plan of action.  She’d make an example of this bully, this slacker...

A letter was waiting for the girl at her dorm door once she arrived back from summer break...

“Hello Anastasia.  Hello Anastasia’s feet, on my desk where they definitely do not belong,” she said, sitting down and placing a to-go cup of tea on the table, a little curl of steam indicating its temperature.  

“Let’s chat about this upcoming semester, Miss Delacroix.”

"I will gladly discuss everything with you." - I said sarcastically in my voice and nevertheless removed my feet from Miss Eleanor's table - "How many times have I been here? Three? You already know perfectly well that you will not do anything to me. My daddy wants me to graduate from your college and you have to endure me. It's still 2 years."

I took out a nail file, and with a disdainful look, I begin to clean my well-groomed nails

Eleanor remained nonplussed as the girl showed off her most irritating trait, apathy to what others thought of her and her deeds.  “Be that as it may, graduating from this institution actually requires work and studying. A mandatory remedial study skills course has been added to this semesters course load, one whose passing grade will require more than attention to personal grooming.”  She looked dead into the girls face.  “And it just so happens I myself have a mandatory instructional requirement I am falling one student short on due to some unfortunate circumstances.”  She smiled somewhat devilishly.  “And independent studies, one on one with a tenured professor, are much more conducive to that kind of coursework than a seminar led by a graduate student.”

I don't stop brushing my nails. “I don’t understand what I’m talking about? Do you want to leave me in some classworks, after lessons for additional lessons, again? Nothing will come of it. I always ran away from these lessons. I remember how I was punished for a whole month. To stay after lessons. with the help of my gang, I escaped from there in an hour. And I don't know your professor. But if my dad buys him. "

Eleanor rolled her eyes slightly at the brag.  There was really only one genuinely impressive thing about Anastasias escapes from school punishment, and that was the borderline neglectful way her father chose to not let her stand (or fall) on her own two feet.  He honestly let her be a child her whole life.  Well...

“Save your breath.  I’m not impressed or threatened.  I’m sure you’ll find this the easiest credit you ever earned, or I would if you had ever done a night of schoolwork in your life.”  She would have said more, but she didn’t want to ruin any surprise.  

"I'm tired of this conversation. You talk in some kind of riddles. Some classwork, some tests. Let it be known to you that they give me such tests. Because they are afraid and respected. What is the classworks? Me this don't interesting and I have deal. My friends wait me." I'm say and stand up on feet and going to exit.

“Oh, I’ve no further need of you at this time, Anastasia.  Your class is on your schedule, and I expect you to attend.  You can’t be  spoiled child your whole life.”  She waved her hand dismissively at the student.  “Monday at 12:30, Wilkes Hall room 202.”  

I calmly take a piece of paper with a note.
"Okay, so be it. I'll come. For half an hour. Come on. Bye."

I got up and sexually swinging my hips for principal's, went to the door.

Then everything went on as usual. I'm drank beer with my gang, we took money from freshmen and made them pay, to go to the toilet.

--------

Monday.

I remembered that I had promised Eleanor to come and she was up to something.
So that she doesn't think, nothing will scare me.

12.30 Wikes-Hall, room 202

I'm found the indicated room and went in.
Some kind of trash. There was NURSERY. Nursery for baby. 
I turned to leave, but Eleanor stood in doorway.

“Good afternoon, Miss Delacroix.  Welcome to remedial study skills.  Extremely remedial,” she said, grabbing the young woman by the wrist and shutting the door behind her.  “It’s clear to me you need a much more intensive education in those skills than a simple seminar.”  She dragged Anastasia to the diaper change table against the far wall, where a thick diaper just perfectly sized for Anastasia’s frame was laying.  

"What the bullshit?" I screamed.

I'm started to fight with Eleanor, but she was surprisingly pretty strong. She twisted my arm in a painful hold and dragged me to the changing table on which, to my horror, was a diaper, adult size.

"What are you up to??!! Stop this shit and let me go! You can't get away with it. My father kill you." I threatened violently.

“Oh, you’d think so, wouldn’t you?” Eleanor smacked the woman’s rear end several times as Anastasia struggled, as she rattled off the first lessons she was giving .  “Lesson number one, there is no swearing in my classroom.  Lesson number two, there is no threatening violence in my classroom.  Lesson number three, I and only I am in charge of what happens in this classroom.” 

She dragged Anastasia by her wrist and up on to the table, straps sitting idle as if waiting for the girl.  “There’s two ways you can be put in this diaper.  You can behave and let it happen, or you can be strapped down and it happens to you anyway.  You have, as always, the choice.”

Eleanor pressed my back to changing table and lifted my skirt, several times slapping me, like a naughty baby.

"Awwee. Awwe. Damn it. Stop it." I swore.
But Eleanor did not stop the punishment, but began to spank me even more.
Finally my threats turned into crying."P-pleease. Noo. Don't do it..."

Eleanor lying me on changing table and tied my arms with special cuffs.

I'm jerked my hands several times, checking for reliability cuffs, while Eleanor told me the rules.

"She's don't jokes, she going to put me in diapers." I thought with horror.

"I will not be a baby. I am a grown girl. Let me go now and I will forget about everything that happened here, and consider it all as a joke. LET ME GO. NOW."

Eleanor looked down at the restrained girl on the change table, and ignored the threatening posture and bargaining.  “You are incredibly far from grown, if you keep having your father bail you out.  Since you’ve obviously the maturity of a toddler who whines and bullies when she doesn’t get her way...” she said, pulling up the woman’s skirt and sliding the diaper underneath her hips, taping it up tightly.  

Eleanor ignores all my threats.

He takes off my skirt and my panties "Victoria Secret."

I'm close my eyes, so as not to see what will happen next. I'm can only smell the sweet smell of baby powder and the softness of a diaper on my ass.

When I open my eyes, I see with horror that now instead of panties, I am wearing a DIAPER, which crunches with every movement I move.

"You can't get away with this. I'm not a baby. Please give me back my normal underwear. Listen, stop it all. We'll pay you just let me out of here." - I kicked ciffs, but I was securely attached to the changing table ..

I see that Eleanor comes up to me holding.. pacifier-gag.

"NNOOOO. Help me!! somebody!!"

“I can and I will get away with this,” Eleanor said.  “ I have full disciplinary authority at this school, when it comes to violations of the student behavior contracts.  And you, miss Delacroix, have been creating for yourself a substantial file of them.”  She forced the pacifier gag between Anastasias lips and buckled it tightly around her head.  “If those violations were only affecting yourself, there’d be much less worry.  But I have an entire campus to be concerned with, and you’re quite the negative presence...”. 

I turned my head from side to side, trying to avoid the pacifier's, but Eleanor was stronger, she grabbed my head and forcefully shoved the pacifier into my mouth.

Now, no matter what I said from my mouth, only an indistinct muttering came out.
"Mmmggufff" came out of me when I tried to plead.
But now Eleanor began to scissor away my black shirt.

Resistance was useless and I could only suck on paci and watch what would happen next ..

Eleanor cut away the adult clothing Anastasia was wearing, and definitely wouldn’t be wearing again for a while.  “Until you’ve proven you can be a mature young adult and not a spoiled toddler who only gets her way, you’ll be treated as a naughty spoiled toddler.”  She smacked the diaper on the girls rear forcefully but not painfully.  “And toddlers can’t use the toilet on their own, so naturally you’ll have to stay in diapers.”

Eleanor cut off my T-shirt and my bra.
My breasts were freed.

Now I was practically naked on the changing table. I'd cover myself, but my hands are still securely attached to the changing table.
Now Eleanor sees my pierced nipples and belly and began to remove my piercing in the form of small metal skulls and other objects from my body: earrings, rings and etc

"Leave them" I tried to scream for paci, but she twisted my words to an incomprehensible baby' lisped..

Eleanor heard the muffled protest but didn’t change her actions.  They were unbecoming and unsightly and they simply had to go.  She pulled out a pink onesie with ruffles on the edges, just the perfect thing for the rebellious teen to wear for her first night as a baby.  She uncuffed the girl one arm at a time so she could put the onesie over her body, stretching it tightly over the thick diaper.  “There we are, nice fit,” patting the bulge between Anastasias legs.  And just to make sure it was understood, she clicked a small lock through the loops of the zipper at the neck of the onesie as well as on the crotch of the onesie.  “That should keep naughty hands from getting out of their diapers...”

I couldn't do anything. I just lay there and watched as Eleanor threw my piercings, rings and earrings into the trash.

Then she put a cute onesie on me with a hood with "bunny style."SD_04_T86_4008S_A1_X_EC_90.jpeg.36cf85d871f2e28f5d93e025c9fd9f58.jpegand zipped the zippers, securing them with the clasps, now I could not open them without help.

"Damn it. I'm dressed like a doll .. Listen. I learned my lesson. Okay, I'll reconsider my behavior. But stop this nonsense. I'm not a baby. I want to be an adult. Give my things back. I'll persuade my father to transfer me to another college and I won't bother your eyes anymore. Let me go. Please. " as I could say, sucked pacifier9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg and again began to tug on the handcuffs to try to take my hands off the changing table ..

“You need to settle down, Miss Delacroix, or you’ll spend all day on that table,” she said, patting Anastasias bulging diaper again.  “You can plead with me with those puppy dog eyes all you want but you’ll have a hard path to crawl to get back to your normal life.”  She stepped aside to a small refrigerator in the classroom and took out a bottle of what would have looked mostly like milk, but not perfectly white like milk would be expected to be.  

I realized that I have no choice yet. I'll have to obey Eleanor for now if I want freedom.

I closed my eyes in humiliation and stopped twitching on the changing table.

I saw Eleanor leave and come back with a real baby bottle in her handsisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg.

"What is this?? Please don't make me drink this." I babbled through my pacifier.

Eleanor had no interest in explaining anything really, so she pulled aside the paci gag and put the nipple of the bottle in Anastasia’s mouth.  “Drink up little baby, I’m sure whatever garbage food you’ve been eating is still clogging your system, but I’m going to take extra special care of your diet to make sure you’re a healthy young woman making good choices when you leave my program.”  There wouldn’t be a lot Anastasia could do about it either, whether she could taste the laxatives the milk had been spiked with or not.

When Eleanor removed my paci, I turned my head away from the bottle, but she grabbed my head forcibly and pushed the nipple from bottle into my mouth and I felt how milk began to flow into my mouth.
For some reason, it was somehow strange, slightly sweet. I had no choice but to continue to suck the bottle and swallow this damn milk.

Finally the bottle was empty and after a few minutes I felt something going on in my stomach.

"Eleanor. I need to go to the toilet urgently. Please don't make me do this right here. Please." I started begging until she put the paci in my mouth. The gurgling in my stomach got stronger and I could hardly squeeze my buttocks ..