LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment for bully (with kingdobbs)

Nastya_diapee2.0

Sydney stared a dagger at Anastasia, then slapped both of her hands sharply.  “That was very rude, Annie.  Your next spanking is gonna be bare bottom in front of the whole cafeteria if you aren’t careful,” she said somewhat resolutely, the new position of power giving her confidence.  She kept forcing spoonfuls of baby food at Anastasias face, regardless of its eventual destination being more frequently on her cheeks chin and bib then in her mouth.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sydney wiped her face, then looked at me very coldly and slapped me and later scolded me, as a naughty babygirly, calling me a little name and threatening to spanked in front of everyone... "I'm not Annie. I'm Anastasia. I'm not baby. I'm your classmate. I'm don't eat baby food and all this the situation is humiliating." I said looking Sydney in the eyes.

But Sydney just grinned and kept feeding me with baby food, pinching my nose. Now, after she put every spoonful of baby food in my mouth, she covered my face and I had to swallow nasty baby food, but worse than that, Sydney stained my face on purpose and then she took a photo of my dirty face.
"Noooo." I moaned and tried to cover my face with my hands, but they were attached with a tray.
After the baby food I saw Sydney leave and come with a baby bottle in her handsisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg, filled with something white and I'm blush, because I'm know who for is it...

“Oh Annie.  You may not be a baby, but you’re definitely a spoiled rich brat who needs to grow up,” she scoldingly told the coed in the high chair.  “Which is basically the same to me.”  With the same forcefulness as her baby food feeding, Sydney held the bottle in Anastasias mouth, not even thinking yet to clean off her face and bib.  

I tried to turn my face away from the nipple baby bottle's, but Sydney sprayed a drop of baby formula's in my face and I closed my eyes and opened my mouth and started sucking the formula's.

I was not mistaken. It was a real baby formula "Similack."

I blushed sitting in the highchair's with a dirty face and sucked the damn bottle. When I opened my eyes I started crying because Courtney walked into the cafeteria. She was always my competitor for the leadership in my gang and now noticing us, she began to approach our table with a wide smile. 

"Sydney. Let me go. Faster. Courtney is here. I don't want her to see me like this" - crying I'm, reeling in hysterics in a highchair.

It was already too late for that, as Courtney approached the high chair.  “Well, would you just look at this!  High and mighty Anastasia, getting fed a baby bottle by this nerd...”. She shrugged at Sydney’s glare, like she was saying “tell me I’m wrong”.  Courtney pulled a chair over and sat in it backwards, admiring the humiliating scene in front of her.  “Whoever you pissed off, they got you back good.”  Sydney kept her gaze on Courtney, holding the bottle more tightly.  “Do you mind, Annie needs her baba.”

At first I'ю turned pale when, realized that Sidney would not let me go, and then I'm blush terribly with embarrassment and humiliation, when Courtney looks at my feeding with a smile and cooed with me, like me very little girl.
While Sydney gives me the bottle, I turn my face away from her and plead, "Listen to Courtney. Help me. I know you and I didn't get along very well. I'm in a very dire situation. Look at me. I need you to call my dad and he came here, urgently. "
I'm sticks a nipple from bottle in her mouth.
"No. No. I don't want a bottle. Help someone."

Courtney ignored the pathetic pleas from the girl strapped in the high chair, and talked very pointedly looking at Sydney.  “What a whiny baby, am I right?  Always thinking her Daddy is gonna bail her out forever.  Did he put you up to it?”  Sydney held the bottle square in Anastasia’s mouth.  “No, this is from the dean of students,” she said to Courtney.  

Courtney and Sydney talked to each other like two adults, but they did not pay attention to me, as if I were a restless baby, they just gagged with a baby bottle and continued to discuss me.

I'ю not nave choice's and suck my baby bottle. When I'm finished bottle and indignantly slapped my hands on the highchair's tray.
"Hey you. You don't have the right to treat me like that. I'm just as grown-up as you. You will regret it bitterly when my father finds out about this. Just let me get to the phone." I said angrily.

“Did you hear something Sydney?  I think the baby was trying to threaten us, it sounded angry but it was just gibberish,” Courtney said, standing up and condescendingly patting Anastasia on the head.  “I’m sure you will, widdle baby.  You’ll have your widdle toys make us pay, huh?”  She faked being sad, then started to walk away.  “See you later, little Annie...”. 

I looked viciously and at the same time humiliatedly at Courtney and Sydney, when they did not take my threats seriously.
They laughed at me, like a stupid babygirly and it all ended up being gagged me, with pacifier's and I'm couldn't spit it out.
Courtney said goodbye and left, patting my head, like a little girl. I'm shook my head in response.

Sydney unhooked me from the highchair and leads me on a leash back to the nursery because she announced that it was nap-time for me..

"I don't want to sleep. Please, no. I'm not a baby. I'm not need nap-time." I cried for my paci and rested on my heels while Sidney pulled me ..

“You sure sound cranky, little Annie,” Sydney replies as she harshly tugged Anastasia away.  “Babies that get cranky need naps.”  The dragging continued, though Sydney maintained the upper hand, to the nursery room.  “Now I don’t really care if you sleep or not,” she said, fighting to get Anastasia in the crib and cuffing her wrists and ankles to the bars.  “I won’t be the one getting spanked in my next class if I’m a little fussy britches though.”

"Don't do this. Please. I'm not a baby. I don't want to sleep." started begging Sidney again, trying to get through to her brain, but she did not listen to me at all.

Sidney dragged me to the nursery where, together with Eleanor, they laid me down and handcuffed me to the crib's. There was no way to get out.

In addition, they gave me another bottle of warm milk, it had a strange effect on me. I really wanted to sleep.

"Did you add something there right?" I spoke sluggishly and soon fell asleep, through a dream I'm felt, that they had put paci in my mouth, which I'm unconsciously began to suck and heard a quiet melody from mobile over crib.
These were the last feelings before I fell deeply into my infant sleep...