LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Billy (Updated 11/10/22)

20 hours ago, lilboychamp said:

Funny how he always seems to show up just before Jimmy get away!

True, I suppose its destiny he will be Jimmy's daddy? ?
Fun fact about hypnotism, it won't work on anyone who doesn't believe really in it and it won't be able to make you do something you really don't wanna do. So somewhere deep down inside I guess Jimmy is an AB?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Mugi said:

True, I suppose its destiny he will be Jimmy's daddy? ?
Fun fact about hypnotism, it won't work on anyone who doesn't believe really in it and it won't be able to make you do something you really don't wanna do. So somewhere deep down inside I guess Jimmy is an AB?

Billy might be a wizard or have psychic  mind powers he is trying to hide with a hypnosis claim :)

• Like 1

@Mugi@Sarah PenguinHaha, it's funny you two mention that. That's going to come up soon :D 

Babied by Billy

Chapter 9: Getting to the Bottom of Things

“Ve’ll vait a little vile for ze enema to clean you out. In ze meantime, let us take a look at your little pimmel,” he said, switching out his gloves for a fresh pair.

He examined my penis with his gloved hands.

“It appears quite underdeveloped. Let’s see how big it gets.”

He put a clear tube over my penis and pressed a button. The whir of a motor started, and the vacuum soon brought me to my fully erect length of two inches.

“Oh my, zat is kvite small, my little munchkin. Age-appropriate, I should say.”

He smiled and chuckled to himself as he measured and recorded the exact length of my penis. At least he was having fun.

“That’s just adorable,” said Tank, ruffling my hair and causing me to blush even harder than I already was.

“But vee vill haff to do something about zat pubic hair, you know. It isn’t good for your skin when you wear diapers.”

The tube was removed, and the doctor reached down for something else. I snuck a glance and wished I hadn’t. He was reaching for a set of metal rods ranging from thin to alarmingly large and I could guess where they were going. I shook my head ‘no’ vigorously as he brought up a gleaming rod of curved steel, but again, I was quickly distracted by my two minders who worked together to calm me down and hold my attention. I strained to see what he was doing to my penis, but a hand passed over my eyes and told me to sleep. I went limp and my breathing slowed as they talked me down.

“That’s a good boy. Just relax. There you are. That’s it.”

I was aware of what was happening around me yet detached at the same time. I grunted as I felt pressure on my pee hole, then something sliding in. It stung for a second, but that soon went away as my minders continued to murmur in my ear.

“No pain, little guy, just relax. As long as you relax, you can just let any pain drift away. You’re being so good, such a good boy. You can smile and feel proud at what a good boy you’re being. That’s it. That’s right. Just relax for us, baby. Good boy.”

I felt a tug and some movement below, then the sound of water splashing. I could hear them talking, but it was as if they were in another room.

“Okay, zat does it for ze samples. Time to fill up his bladder und take a look mit ze camera, und zen ve haff some decisions to make. A little numbing agent und he von’t feel a thing. Wunderbar.”

I suddenly felt like I had to pee very badly, but nothing was coming out. I whined a bit.  

“Oh dear, little one, it doesn’t feel good to haff a full bladder does it?” 

I shook my head. 

“Uncle Vindy can make it easier for you to pee, vould you like zat?   

I nodded.  

“Alright, little one. Just a little bit longer, und I’ll make it all better.”

I nodded again and relaxed.

“Alright,” said the doctor, finally. “Out comes ze cystoscope.”

I heard water splashing onto the absorbent pad between my legs, and my crotch was quickly wiped dry.

“Do you see zat? Once his bladder reaches a certain level, he loses all control.”

“That explains the puddles,” said Billy.

“Since he’s using his diapers so much, it vill be important to keep him well hydrated. Call me overcautious, but I sink vee should use a stent to make sure he is no longer retaining any fluids. Vat do you think?” 

“Oh yes, definitely,” said Billy. “Gotta make sure the little one doesn’t hurt himself holding in his pee!”

“Und vat do you sink, big guy?”

“I think that would be best,” said Tank, petting my head. “Don’t worry little guy, this’ll help you use your diapers like a good little boy.”

After a while, I was brought back, and I saw the doctor’s smiling face.

“All done, little one! You did very vell for your first time! I’ve collected a sample of your urine for further analysis, but as far as I can tell, you are quite healthy up front.”

I wasn’t surprised to hear that, since I had never had any problems in the past. I wondered what this meant for my medical diagnosis.

“Does that mean I don’t need diapers?”

“Not to worry little one, you’ll be able to wear diapers to your heart’s content, und you won’t have to worry about a sing. Ze stent vill keep your urinary tract open at all times, und it vill stay safe und snug inside you unless it is surgically removed. It is my own special invention, und can be widened as much as necessary for my examinations! Isn’t zat wunderbar?”

I looked down and saw my penis dribbling a bit, but when I bore down, nothing happened. It just kept dripping! I was shocked. Now I really needed diapers!

“B-but, I-“

“Aren’t you happy, kiddo?” asked Billy. “That means you’re one step closer to getting that diagnosis.”

I tried to sit up and get a closer look but I was stopped.

“Ah, ah, little one, no squirming,” said the Doctor, as he brought a large metal bowl to sit below my butt. “I know your tummy is probably very uncomfortable, but Uncle Windy will have that enema plug out soon enough, so stay still. You wouldn’t want to make a mess, now.”

I whined and clutched my tummy, suddenly aware that my bloated belly was indeed cramping up. He let the air out of the plugs, and out came a torrent of water. Tank petted my head and held my hand as I grunted and broke into a sweat trying to force out as much as I could. Whenever the flow stopped, my belly was massaged until more came out. This continued for quite some time until everything was out of me and the doctor declared me clean.

“You’re doing so vell, really you are,” said the Doctor. “Now, let’s begin mit ze rectal examination.”

He lubed up a gloved hand and began to massage my hole. I gasped as a finger slipped in and then a second, opening me up. He grabbed a speculum from the table and once again, the boys used their magic to make me relax. Soon the speculum was inside me and he was looking around inside of me. I felt like I was stretched to my limit, but the boys talked me through it.

“Deep breaths, baby boy, deep breaths. There you go, all the way in, and all the way out.”

The doctor reached in with two fingers, pressing upward toward my belly button until it hit that special spot inside me making my dick jump once again. He rolled his finger around my prostate, eliciting a moan from me. It felt like I had to pee, and I squirmed a bit, trying to clench down and force his fingers out. All I managed to do was squirt more pee onto the pad.

“Hmm, very interesting,” said the doctor.

He pressed harder, and the feeling of needing to pee came back stronger, but there was nothing left in my bladder. Instead, I felt a warm sensation starting at the base of my penis and a bead of milky liquid began to form on my little dickhead. He quickly pointed to a sample container which Billy opened and brought to him. The three men were now working together to make sure I got a good milking. I began to pant and grow tense, and Dr. Windellmann instructed the boys to strap me down to the table so I didn’t fall off. He kept at it and was soon rewarded with spurts of cum shooting into the container. I gasped at the intense sensation of an orgasm, the first I had had in days. My kegel muscles contracted so hard they hurt, and my legs went rigid, flying off the stirrups. My mouth fell open and I moaned out loud as I kept spurting. Finally, I was finished, and the doctor pulled out his fingers. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had, and my two caretakers seemed fascinated at the sheer amount of semen that had ejected from my body.

“Get his legs back in ze stirrups!” said the doctor, snapping them back to reality. I felt my legs gently lifted and placed back in position as the doctor sealed and labeled the container. “I hope you boys vere paying attention. He needs his prostate milked regularly to maintain optimum health since I assume he von’t be engaging in any sexual activity, or masturbation.”

“Certainly, not. He’s too little for that,” said Tank, giving me a protective squeeze.

“Calm down there, papa bear,” said Billy, rolling his eyes. “He’s not going to be using that peepee for anything but soaking his diaper.”

I lifted my head to say something, but Tank gently pressed my paci, keeping me quiet.

“Shh, little one. The adults are talking.”

“So what’s the news, Doc? How does it look back there?” asked Billy.

“Hmm, he looks perfectly healthy back zere, but I am concerned mit his incident in class today. It sounds like he vas trying to hold his poop und zat is not healthy for ze gut.”

I didn’t like where this was going. I began to wriggle some more under the restraints and a hand passed over my eyes, leaving me limp.

“Go to sleep now, little one,” whispered Tank.

“What did you have in mind, doc?” asked Billy.

“Vell…”

I dropped off into a sort of half-sleep, and I could barely feel what was happening down below. Before I knew it, I was awake again, and the doctor was taping up a new diaper.

“All done, little one! Your medical record has been updated to show you are fully incontinent und diaper dependent. Your diapers are not only recommended, but mandatory at all times now. You should have no more trouble mit your professors, und you should haff no more mishaps from holding things in.”

“I feel weird down there…”

“Zat is to be expected. You are now permanently hairless below ze vaist, und ze stretching ring you are wearing now is going to take some getting used to.”

“Hairless? Stretching ring? What…”

“Make sure he gets a nice warm bath ven he gets home. This diaper should last through ze meeting mit Dr. Stannopoulis, but no longer. Do you understand?”

“No problem, Dr.,” said Billy.

The doctor was no longer paying attention to me. I noticed I was no longer secured to the table, so I tried to get down, and almost fell. Tank quickly scooped me up and opted to carry me rather than let me stand. The doctor offered to send for a stroller so he wouldn’t have to carry me home later, and Tank reluctantly agreed.

“It vas so gut to meet you, little Jimmy. You vere such a good und brave patient zat you can have TWO lollipops und a toy out of ze bowl.”

“Go ahead, kiddo! Pick one out,” said Tank in an enthusiastic voice.

I felt a little ridiculous as I picked a little toy car and a red and green lollipop. To be honest, it was exciting, but I was much too old for such things. I tried to play it cool, but I guess I didn’t do a very good job.

“Aww, look how happy he is!” said Tank. “Do you want me to open up that green one for you now? Here ya go, sweetie. And here’s Theo too. Can’t forget him!”

I snuggled Theo and sucked my lollipop. I felt better already.

Babied by Billy Ch. 9 (2020).pdf

• Like 3
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 10/13/20)
1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

OH...*gym* hahaha. Maybe if jimmy complains about his abs being replaced by a baby belly, they'll get it for him, lol! Then when whines about it they'll cross their arms and make him play with it ? 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, lilboychamp said:

OH...*gym* hahaha. Maybe if jimmy complains about his abs being replaced by a baby belly, they'll get it for him, lol! Then when whines about it they'll cross their arms and make him play with it ? 

Yes :)

• Like 1

Babied by Billy

Chapter 10: The Director

Soon the stroller arrived, and I was strapped in. I was actually grateful for the rest as Tank wheeled me into the hall.

“See, that wasn’t so bad, was it? Dr. Windellmann is a very nice doctor, and you’re gonna be much more comfy in your diapees thanks to him.”

“But I don’t wanna wear diapees.” I said, frowning around my lollipop.

“You heard the doctor, sport. You need diapers. We all heard it. Even Theo!” he said, indicating my teddy bear.

“But that doesn’t make any sense, I didn’t need diapers two days ago…”

Billy chimed in.

“You signed the form at the front saying you’d do what the doctor said. Are you trying to get yourself into more trouble?”

“No, I-” I was getting very confused.

“Look, we just have one more stop, and then you can have a nice bath and relax for the rest of the day,” said Billy.

“Fine. But then I have some questions for you! Like what was all that about a blog?”

We turned and came into a very different section of the building. The predominant color here was black – black marble floors rose up in massive columns that held up a balcony wrapped around a massive atrium. I looked at the floor and instantly felt dizzy. A spiraling pattern of inlaid marble drew the eye down impossibly twisted lines toward the very center of the room where I found my gaze fixed. Gravity shifted, and I feared I would be pulled along with it despite being well secured. 

“Do you wanna see something cool, Jimmy?” asked Tank, bending close and speaking into my ear. “Listen,” He whispered.

As we approached the center of the circle, the footsteps began to echo more and more. Once we reached it, my line of sight was broken by the stroller and I could look around once more.

“Hello!” he called, and the sound echoed continuously.

“Hellohellohello,” reflected directly back at us over and over.

My mouth dropped open and my lollipop fell onto the cold stone floor. I was mesmerized. I was disoriented. And I was terrified. What was this place? All of it?

“Do you like it?” called a voice from somewhere above.

I perceived a man leaning over the balcony and smiling down at us. He had curly close-cropped hair, and a goatee.

“I was very particular in the design of this building.” He called down to us. “You are now situated at the very center of the whole complex. That effect you are experiencing symbolizes the reflective nature of our mind. All that we perceive is but a mirror of our inner selves.”

“Innerselves inner selves inner selves inner selves…”

“Oh brother. Not another speech,” muttered Billy under his breath. “Dr. Stannopoulis! What brings you down here? We were just coming up to see you,” he called, stepping toward the stairs.

“Well, I got tired of waiting,” said Dr. Stannopoulis. “No, don’t come up, I’ll come down.”

He quickly galloped down the stairs in the manner of a kid at Christmas, and I almost thought he would slide down the railing.

“Hello, young Jimmy, and welcome to C.A.B.S. I’m Dr. Stannopoulis, the Director of this project. I hope you have enjoyed your time here so far!

He leaned in, and shook my hand, giving it a firm squeeze as he held my gaze.

“Well…” I began,

“It’s not often I greet our new guests in person, but you are a very special boy, Jimmy. I knew I would want to evaluate you myself. Right this way!” he hurried on ahead of us.

“Dr. Stannopoulis is the director and he’s very particular,” whispered Tank. “Be on your best behavior Jimmy, you don’t want to be on his bad side!”

I nodded and gulped.

We took an elevator to the second floor, along the balcony, and through a set of double doors where we found the Dr’s personal secretary at his desk.

“I don’t usually work here. It’s a bit out of the way, but it’s perfect when I don’t want to be disturbed, or when I have important meetings with people who don’t want to be disturbed. Teddy and Jimmy, you wait here. I need to talk to Billy. Alone.”

Billy went pale and followed the Dr. into his office. A set of double doors was closed.

I looked up at Tank.

“Teddy?”

“That’s my name, kiddo” he said, smiling, and ruffling my hair. “It means fierce protector. But everyone just calls me Tank.”

“Is your last name Bear?”

“That’s right little man,” he said with a chuckle. “I’m just a big teddy bear! That’s why I’m so good at snuggles!”

He tweaked my nose causing me to giggle.

We were suddenly startled by muffled yelling, and the sound of something being struck.

“Sloppy! …Your mess! …Freeze! …Silence!” was about all I could make out.

I looked to Tank in concern, then to the secretary, who didn’t seem to react at all. Then back to Tank.

“Should we…?”

“NO,” said Tank. “No, best to just wait like we were told to.”

And so we waited in tense silence. In a few minutes, the door opened. The doctor smiled and beckoned us in, wiping his brow with a handkerchief. We followed him to a beautiful office, lined with books. Several degrees and awards were prominently displayed behind his desk. I might have taken more time to take in the details, but my jaw dropped at what I saw next. In the corner facing the wall was Billy with his pants around his ankles and a very red bottom.

“Billy?” I asked, incredulous.

“Don’t mind him, he’s in time-out right now. He’s been a very bad boy.” He said, as if it was perfectly normal to have someone standing in his office with their red bottoms exposed. He motioned to tank to take a seat beside me. I remained strapped into my stroller.

“I must apologize for Billy’s terrible conduct. This is not how we normally do things here at C.A.B.S.”

My eyebrows went up in surprise. That’s not what I expected to hear.

“You must have a lot of questions, but first let me explain exactly what it is we do here. It all started four years ago, with my groundbreaking paper on Adult Baby syndrome. I had a vision – something that would reform the justice system as we knew it by regressing criminals, re-introducing some to society, and turning others into harmless babies who could serve society in other ways. With the help of a very special volunteer, we were able to refine our techniques and demonstrate the viability of my idea. As you can see, it was quite effective.”

I was beginning to see what Billy was complaining about. What exactly was his point?

“Today we run a very successful rehabilitation program called ‘Fresh-Start’, and a very successful adult baby research program, dedicated to the study of adult babies like yourself. That’s where you come in. We could really-”

“I’m not an adult baby!” I interjected. Seeing Billy in the corner like that had made me brave enough to drop my pretense and try to get control of the situation.

“Hmm, that isn’t what your intake papers say. Or the video evidence that’s already in your file.”

“You saw that?” I asked, feeling my face fall.

“Frankly, I think you’d be hard pressed to find a person on campus who hasn’t seen it. You’ve made quite a stir, young Jimmy. Quite a stir.”

“Look, I know this is going to sound crazy, but he made me do it with words. He just… whispered into my ear and… I don’t know I just found myself unable to resist his commands!”

“So you think he hypnotized you.”

“I guess? Maybe?”

“Look, Jimmy, I’m going to level with you. I know everything that has happened to you. Yes, everything. What happened with you and Billy… that’s not normal.”

“Obviously!” I said, crossing my arms.

“No, I mean what he did – giving you bald suggestions like that – should never have worked!”

“What do you mean?” I asked. Now I was really confused.

“Look, intimidation is one thing, but hypnosis doesn’t work on unwilling subjects. If what you say is true, then you must have had some level of trust in him, or the desire to do the things he was telling you to do. Your average person would probably not have responded at all to the suggestions that Billy spoke into your ear. Plainly put, you are an adult baby.”

“That’s bullshit! I never imagined anything like this in my life! I don’t like it at all!”

“Really? Any of it?” he asked, arching an eyebrow.

“Well…” I said, looking up at Tank, and back down at my lap.

“I thought so. Jimmy, leaving that aside, that’s not the only thing that is unusual about your case. There’s a reason why I wanted to evaluate you personally. Allow me to show you something. May I?” he asked.

“Go ahead.”

“I’m going to start counting up. As I do, you can allow your eyes to get heavier and heavier until-. Jimmy, are you with me? I haven’t started the count yet… I can’t believe it,” he said barking out a surprised laugh, “I haven’t even started the count and you’re already… He-he’s already…”

“Yeah,” said Tank. “I know. It’s unbelievable.”

“Awake.” The doctor said, snapping his fingers several times, and my eyes fluttered open.

“Jimmy,” he said, lacing his fingers together and leaning forward on the desk. “You have a very special gift. You see, most people see hypnotists as skilled specialists, but few know that being hypnotized is a skill as well. Some people are more gifted than others. And then there’s you. Even for an adult baby, the speed at which you have been picking up and responding to suggestions is uncanny. Frankly I’ve never seen anything like it in my life.”

“Are you saying I’m some sort of… hypnosis genius?” I asked, incredulous.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying, Jimmy!” he said, smiling. “And I would be delighted if you’d allow us to study just what happens when you go under, and how you react to our various techniques.”

“To be honest, I was hoping that once I told you the truth, you could just reverse all this and pronounce me cured? I mean, like I said, I’m not an adult baby.”

“We hear that one a lot, Jimmy. The short answer is no. We can’t reverse it. It’s your own mind that made you this way, and I have yet to find an adult baby who can change their inner nature. And even if I was to pronounce you cured, that wouldn’t help you weather the fallout with your professors, the student body, or the university administration. I’m a powerful man, Jimmy, but I’m not god.”

I thought about it, and he was right.

“Then there’s the legal issues. You see, we run a legitimate program here. I can’t just fabricate evidence to satisfy my patients’ whims. It remains to be seen just how much of your regressive behavior has come from your adult baby nature, and how much is pure suggestibility, but from everything I have seen, I have to conclude that part of you needs this – even if you aren’t quite ready to accept that yet. Remember the contract you signed when you came in here. You must follow our recommendations.”

“Even though I was coerced?”

“Did Billy hypnotize you to sign your name? Or force you to read the prepared statement?”

“Well, no I-”

“No, you did that on your own. Regardless of what Billy has or hasn’t done, there are serious consequences for lying to get into this program. I’m talking felonies here, Jimmy. Not only would your professors likely refuse to take you back into classes, you’d be facing some pretty harsh penalties for fraud. Now are you a liar, Jimmy?”

My mouth hung open. I shook my head no.

“No, I don’t think you are. And it wouldn’t make my program look very good if you were either.”

I was beginning to get the picture. Going back on it now wouldn’t be good for either of us.

He stood up and put his hands on the table.

“Jimmy, I like you. I like that you trusted me enough to tell me the truth, and I don’t want you to feel like you are being forced into this. So, I’m willing to make you a very generous offer in exchange for your cooperation, and your discretion. Something that will help us both.”

“I’m listening.”

“If you would allow us to study you, not only will you get to return to your classes, but we will pay your tuition. We will pay your housing. We will compensate you for any expenses related to your condition. We can even make sure you never see these two again.” He pointed to Billy and Tank.

I looked to my two captors and back at Dr. Stannopoulis.

“Will I still have to have a caretaker?” I asked.

“Yes, but we’ll get another one, that won’t be a problem.”

“Well, if I have to have a caretaker, I’d like to have Tank.”

“Aww, thanks sweetie!” he said, smiling down at me and ruffling my hair.

“I’m afraid that’s not an option,” said the director. “Since they both had a part in this, I have to either remove both of them from their duties as caretakers – and punish them for their behavior – or let them both off with a warning, and they will continue to watch after you.”

I frowned at this. Nothing about this situation was allowed to be easy, was it?

“And what do I have to do?”

“You will continue your treatment with C.A.B.S., you will cooperate with your caretakers and anyone involved in your treatment, and you will sign a nondisclosure agreement stating you will not speak of what we discussed today again.”

He took out a red folder and set a piece of paper before me. The words CONFIDENTIAL were printed across the top.

“This is the contract. Take as much time as you need to look it over.”

I stared at the page and thought about it a long while.

“You say I’ll never see either of them again?” I asked.

“That’s right. If that’s what you want,” said the doctor, his face serious.

“Then I’ll keep them both and take the offer.” I said, hardly believing my own words.

“Are you sure?”

“I am,” I said. “Now where do I sign? I’m about due for a bath.”

• Like 1
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 10/21/20)

Here's another one. Hope ya like!

Babied by Billy

Chapter 11: Bath Time

“I’m very grateful for the fact that you volunteered to join us and allow us to study your unique capacity for hypnosis,” said the director, once I had added yet another signature to my growing paper trail. “Your contribution will help us develop even more effective techniques for regressing our candidates!”

“Hold on,” I said, as I watched the contract leave my grasp. “You want to regress me more? Just what techniques are you going to use?”

I watched from my stroller as the doctor placed the red folder on his side of the desk and went through his notes on the computer.

“I’m going to mark you as partially regressed, and recommend the treatment continue its course. I’m prescribing full-time baby treatment for you and putting it in your record. Your professors will get the notice in their inboxes that you are required to be dressed and treated as an infant at all times, and you will have special accommodations to participate in classes as such.” 

I began to panic.

“W-wait. No! I thought I was going to get my regular clothes back. I’m not supposed to be a baby! Let me out of this stroller! Tank! Security! Anyone!!!”

“Jimmy!” said Tank, clearly shocked by my outburst.

The doctor quickly came around the desk and touched my forehead.

“Sleep!”

I awoke to the sound of snapping fingers and looked around.

I was laying on the couch in the office, with my hands folded over my chest, and my teddy bear Theo was tucked snugly under one arm. Tank and Dr. Stannopoulis’s faces hovered over me.

“How do you feel, Jimmy?” asked the doctor.

“Good,” I said, smiling.

“We had a little tantrum, didn’t we? But you don’t want to fight any more, do you?” he asked.

“Nope.” I said, smiling and closing my eyes again.

“Jimmy…Jimmy! I need your attention for a second,” said the doctor.

I opened my eyes.

“You’re a big baby, Jimmy.”

“Okay.” I said.

“Very good. I want you to repeat after me… It feels so good to be a little baby boy… I love being a big baby... I don’t want to grow up at all... I’m going to cooperate with my treatment… I’m not going to fight any grown-up who is looking after me... Whenever I have the urge to fight, I will say I need help feeling little… and someone will get me something to help me regress...”

I repeated each sentence. They were just sounds to me, and I didn’t really process what I was saying.

He turned to Tank and spoke.

“That should do. We’ll make that into a file that you can play for him at nap time. He’s going to be like this for a little while, but it’ll probably wear off in about half an hour, unless you bring him up completely yourself. Do you remember all the triggers I installed while he was here? Good. Any comfort item should do when he starts getting feisty. He seems to trust you, so I’m sure he will respond just as well to any positive reinforcement you give him. I’ll leave the rest to you and Billy.”

Tank sat me up and strapped me into the stroller. I just let him do it, staying limp and floppy through the whole process.

The doctor walked up to Billy.

“Unfreeze. Speech. You can get out of the corner now, Billy.”

Billy gasped, and stepped away from the wall, bending down to pull up his pants. His face and his eyes were red.

“Goodbye, boys,” said Dr. Stannopoulis. “Happy trails!”

“Come on, Jimmy,” said Tank. “You’re about due for a bath.”

“That’s what I said,” I giggled as I was wheeled out of the room.

By the time we got back to Billy’s house, I had somewhat returned to my regular self. Well, as regular as I could be under the circumstances. I was taken out of my stroller and set on the living room couch next to my friend David.

“I’ll be right back, kiddo. Just gonna run you that bath!” Tank bounded upstairs.

“I’ll bet you liked to see that, didn’t you?” sneered Billy, once Tank was out of earshot.

I shook my head. The truth was I didn’t. I didn’t like to see anyone get hurt, even an asshole like Billy.

“Whatever. Don’t think I’m going to go easy on you now,” Billy said. “I don’t owe you any favors. David, you watch the brat. I’m going to my room.”

Billy skulked off.

I turned to my best friend. It had been the time I’d seen him since all this started. True, that was only yesterday, but it felt like an eternity.

“David. Oh my god, it’s been the most bizarre couple of days!”

“I can see that!” he said, looking me up and down.

I must have been quite a sight in nothing but a soaked diaper and a T-Shirt, an oversized baby pacifier clipped over my chest.

“You’ve got to help me! You’re roommate’s crazy, man. You won’t believe what Billy’s been doing to me!”

“Oh yeah? Try me.” he said, shifting toward me on the couch.

“Well, you saw what happened two days ago, when Billy made me play in the sandbox in nothing but a diaper.”

“How could I forget?” He said, raising his eyebrows.

“Well, I’ve been in diapers ever since. I’ve had to wet them, and mess them, and I was even spanked for talking back! And then when I went to class yesterday…they made me… hey…” I said, noting a prominent tent in his shorts. “A-are you getting an erection?!”

“No dude, it’s fine. Go on… so what happened in class?” he said, rubbing the front of his shorts.

“You’re getting off on this aren’t you? Can’t you be serious for one second? I need you to help me get out of here!”

“Alright, ya got me,” he said holding up his hands with a grin. “Watching you get treated like a baby and forced back into diapers is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. I can’t help myself!”

I scoffed.

“Unbelievable! You’re supposed to be my friend, you horny idiot! Are you going to help me or not?”

“Look, dude. It was either you or me. And I wasn’t about to become the Alpha Beta Delta Lambda’s house baby!”

“David, what are you talking about?”

“I was almost in your position, dude. I was pledging to join the frat when I got picked to be the house baby. I wasn’t about to spend my best years at college stuck in a crib, so I did what I had to do. I offered up something better.”

So he was the pledge who ‘gave up’. The one whose diaper I ended up wearing that first day.

“And you picked me? What the hell, man?”

“Hey, man, like I said, it was either you or me! And I knew if anyone would go along with the baby treatment it would be you. You remember high school, don’t you? How you’d do literally anything you were told to do? I still think about that time I made you get on the table and bark like a dog the entire lunch period!”

His erection had returned to full mast as he recalled the incident.

“Besides,” he said with a lecherous grin. “I’ve always had a thing for diapering up cute guys. And I’ve been wanting to see you in a diaper since we met.”

“You asshole!” I said, “This is all your fault!”

I lunged at him, but he easily overpowered me, and pinned me to the couch.

“Looks like somebody needs a nap after their bath,” Tank said from behind me. “David, stop pickin’ on him or I’ll put you in time out.”

David got off of me and excused himself.

“I’ve got something to take care of…” he said, rubbing the front of his shorts as he walked away.

“Are you okay, sweetheart?” Tank asked, kneeling down close and looking me over.

“Yeah, I think so,” I said, rubbing my wrists. “Aside from finding out my best friend is a horny asshole.”

“Hey! Language!” said Tank. “…Hey.” He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up to face him. “It’s not all bad. After all, if it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t have found the cutest little boy in the world!”

Before I had time to blush, his hand shot down to tickle my neck, my side, and then my tummy.

“Stoooopppp,” I said, laughing. “I’m being serious!”

“Uh huh, very serious,” he said in a goofy voice, and copying my serious-face. “And it’s seriously your bath time! Lookit you, silly boy, you’re soaked!”

He picked me up and held me with one arm, patting my bottom with his supporting hand and bouncing me lightly.

“Good job, kiddo, that’s my good boy,” he said, into my ear and gave me a kiss on the head.

I hid my face in my hands. I felt very little when he said this, and warm all over, but the moment didn’t last long.

“Bath time! Bath time!” he exclaimed, zooming me up to the bathroom.

“Arms up!” he said, and I reached for the sky.

“Diapers down!” he said, and he untaped my diaper letting it plop to the floor.

“Baby boy in the tub!” he said, picking me up and lowering me down into the warm water. He had filled the tub with bubble bath and lots of bath toys.

“It’s been forever since I had a bubble bath…” I said, waving my hand through a clump of bubbles.

“Well, get used to it, kiddo! This is gonna be a regular thing!” he replied, grabbing the baby shampoo.

“I can wash myself, ya know.” I said to Tank.

“I know,” he said. “But I wanna do it. So let me take care of my little guy, okay?”

He took a little bucket and poured warm water over my hair. It ran down over my neck and shoulders and I sighed.

“Aww, somebody’s actually enjoying themselves!” he chuckled. “Isn’t it better when you relax and don’t worry about what other people think?”

I nodded. Of course it was much easier when it was just me and him.

He put shampoo in my hair and rubbed it all in. Then he rubbed down my back and neck with a wash cloth, which felt really nice.

I could get used to this, I thought, as he continued to my arms and upper body, making sure to get every inch nice and soapy all the way down to my belly button.

“Close your eyes, baby boy!”

He soaped up my face and then poured water over me to rinse all the soap and shampoo off.

“Show me your piggies!” he said, and I brought my feet up out of the water.

“You know what I’m gonna have to do now right?” he asked, grinning.

I tried to jerk my foot away, afraid he might try to tickle it.

“Hehe, you can’t get away that easy. I’m gonna count your piggies! This little piggy went to…”

“Oh no…” I said, groaning and rolling my eyes. “Not this. Tickle my feet instead! Please!”

“This little piggy stayed home!” he continued looking right at me with a shit-eating grin. “This little piggy had roast beef…”

“Oh gawd,” I said, covering up my face. “Kill me now!”

He continued the count and I played dead, slumping over the side of the tub.

When he finally finished, I came back to life and splashed him in revenge.

“I’ll get you for that, lil guy!” he said, splashing me back.

Pretty soon we were both laughing. 

“Looks like I got a bath too! This’ll be a lot easier when we’ve got a tub big enough for both of us like back at the frat house.”

My eyes went wide as I thought about being naked in the tub with Tank. I tried to wipe the image from my mind as quickly as I could, and I was grateful for the bubbles obscuring my lower body.

“Alright, let’s get those toes and leggies clean already.”

He quickly scrubbed my feet and made his way toward my knees. I brought up my legs and pushed his hands away when he started to go higher.

“H-hey, I can do that part myself, Tank,” I said, blushing hard.

“Kiddo. I’ve changed your diaper.” He said. “Not to mention today’s doctor visit. Do you really think it’s anything I haven’t seen before?”

I looked away as he gently brought my legs back down and started washing my more intimate areas with the washcloth. It felt weird being taken care of down there by another guy. It felt kinda good. It felt kinda awkward. But mostly, like a lot of things in my life lately, it just made me feel like a little kid.

“There we go, kiddo! All clean! Now, you have to do one more thing before we get you out of the tub.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“You gotta play with your bath toys!”

I looked down at the toys, then back to Tank with some doubt.

“Uh… I don’t really know how.”

“Well, why don’t you make up a story?” he said. “Here, what’s this one’s name?”

He held up a little tugboat with a smiley face on it.

“Uhh… Henry.”

“Okay. Henry the tugboat. And this is Willy the whale.” He said, grabbing a nearby sea creature. “And what do you think they’re doing?”

“Maybe they’re… I dunno, goin’ out to eat?”

“Oh, so it’s a date then?” he asked.

“Hehe, yeah…and…”

We talked and talked and built up an elaborate story about how the other toys kept trying to set the two of them up, but all they wanted to do was hang out and eat sushi. And it all culminated with a big whirlpool washing them all away when Tank popped out the drain and drained out all the water. It was actually really fun, and as I played with tub toys for the first time in my adult life, the thought never crossed my mind that I should feel embarrassed or bad for doing it.

“Look at you! You’re turning into a prune!” he said, as he helped me up and toweled me off.

He scooped me up, folding the towel around my waist, and bunching it up between my legs. 

“Hup! Here we go, little one. Off to the changing pad, before you make a puddle on the floor!”

I hated that diapers were the first thing I had to look forward to after the nice bath, but I knew I would have to get used to them sooner or later.

“Okay, let’s see. I think we’d better make this one super-duper thick, since it’s already close to bedtime for you.”

He grabbed a thick space-themed diaper and two bulky stuffers and got to work fluffing the diaper.

“How is it close to bedtime? It’s still light out!” I said looking out the window.

“It’s 5 o’ clock! Bedtime is at 8,” he said, plopping me down on a changing pad in the guest bed.

“No way!” I complained, as he laid me on my back and slid a diaper under my butt.

“Yes, way, lil dude!” he said, smiling, and taping up my very thick diaper. I could feel the bulk of it forcing my legs wide, and I was grateful that I would probably be getting carried more than walking for the rest of the day.

“I protest!” I said, crossing my arms and sticking my tongue out at him.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, kid. I’ll tell you what. You drink your bottle and take a nap now, and maybe I’ll let you stay up a little later with me and watch some TV. How does that sound?”

“Well, I dunno.” I said, putting on my best negotiator face. “Are you gonna let me choose the show?”

“Don’t push your luck, kiddo,” he smirked.

“Sold!” I said.

“That’s my good boy,” he said beaming, and causing me to feel those warm fuzzy feelings I got whenever he said those words.

“Now to choose your outfit.” He said, as he opened the closet.

I gasped and sat up as I saw that it was filled end to end with babyish garments. Sleepers, onesies, rompers, shortalls, overalls, the works. I didn’t even know they made half this stuff in adult sizes.

“Not a bad spread, eh?” said Tank, stepping back to admire the plethora of babyish attire on display.

“Is this really what I’m gonna have to wear all the time now?” I asked, knowing what the answer would be before he said it.

“Yup, it’s all yours, kiddo. C.A.B.S. brought it by after they took your measurements in the doctor’s office.”

“I don’t think I can handle going to classes dressed like a baby, Tank. It’s too embarrassing!”

“Sure ya can, kiddo. Like I said when you were in the bath, you just gotta relax and stop caring what other people think.”

“But how do I do that?” I asked, thinking about how embarrassed I felt earlier today when Billy made me show off my pacifier and teddy bear in public.

“Well,” he said. “Try this. Imagine that everyone around you is your good friend. You feel comfortable around your friends, right?” 

“Not dressed like a little kid I don’t.”

“You don’t think your friends would like you as you are now? I have to disagree with you there,” He said.

“How would you know?” I asked, hugging my knees to my chest.

“I know because I’ve seen ‘em. Look.”

He showed me a picture of me in the bubble bath, covered in suds with my eyes scrunched up tight, and underneath were a ton of comments. Some of them were from my friends.

“Super cute, baby boy,” said one.

“We love you, Jimmy! Come over and visit sometime! And bring that cutie I saw you with earlier!”

“Hit me up when you have a chance, bro. Or should I say baby bro? We need to hang!”

“Glad you’re enjoying yourself, Jimmy! You’re so brave. Keep having the courage to be yourself!”

I looked at the picture and back up to him.

“So this must be the blog I’ve been hearing about, huh?” It was about what I expected. I knew that my descent into babyhood had been a poorly kept secret at best.

“Yeah, that’s it. You’re a celebrity on campus, little man. But don’t you see? Nobody cares how you dress, or how ‘grown up’ you seem. Because they’re your friends, kiddo.”

“Well, it’s still embarrassing to me,” I said, frowning. “I’m supposed to be a man! I’m supposed to have outgrown all this kid stuff, not be enjoying it!”

“So you do enjoy it.” He said, with a smirk. “I thought so. Baby boy, nobody expects you to be a man anymore, and you’ve got nothing to prove. Even the doctors agree. All you need to be is the best little boy you can be. Alright?”

“Well, what happens if I go out thinking everyone is my friend, and they don’t feel very friendly, huh? What if I get bullied for being a big baby?”

“Oh, ho ho. Let them try and see what happens.” He said, curling his hand into a fist and flashing a nasty grin that looked like it belonged to a whole ‘nother person. “You’ve got the whole ABDL network looking out for you. You’ll always have someone nearby that has your back. Even Billy wouldn’t let anyone else mess with you. Nobody will ever lay a finger on you, and that’s a promise.”

I thought about it for a while. And thought about it some more.

“I guess… if I have to be treated like a little boy… I might as well try to enjoy it…” I said, finally.

“Hehe, I think you already do, kiddo!” he said, tapping my nose.

• Like 3
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 10/22/20)
24 minutes ago, lilboychamp said:

Thanks! Poor Jimmy doesn't realize how good he has it. Too bad this wasn't *my* college experience! 

I was thinking the same exact thing!

Fun so far. This is the type of silly straight up forced diapering stories that are always fun to read without taking seriously.  I also love the referring to them as sterotypes- "abercomibie" boy," "Frat boy". Reminds me of the 2000s lol

How old are these characters btw? You said he looks like a frat boy so I'm picturing a college kid

9 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Fun so far. This is the type of silly straight up forced diapering stories that are always fun to read without taking seriously.  I also love the referring to them as sterotypes- "abercomibie" boy," "Frat boy". Reminds me of the 2000s lol

How old are these characters btw? You said he looks like a frat boy so I'm picturing a college kid

Main character is a freshman, Billy and Tank are upper classmen. So 18 and early 20s

• 4 weeks later...

Babied by Billy

Chapter 12: A Nice Massage

“Ooh, here we go, this’ll be a nice one!” 

Tank brought out a onesie covered in little footballs and basketballs, with the words ‘most valuable pooper’ emblazoned all over. I groaned but stepped in regardless as he held the legs open for me. I could have at least tried to dress myself, but I knew by now this was a battle I wasn’t going to win.

“Mitts again?” I asked, as he slipped the padded mittens from the night before over my hands. 

“Sorry, lil guy,” said Tank, looking anything but. “We gotta keep your little hands out of the way until you learn to let grown-ups do things for you!” 

“But why?” I asked with a whine. 

“I think you know the answer to that, little guy. Tell Uncy Tank why you need to let grown-ups do things for you.” 

“Because I’m not a man, I’m a little boy?” I asked, rhetorically.

“That’s right, punkin. You’re so smart! Now you wait here,” he said, parking my butt on the bed, “and I’ll be right back with your baba.” 

He soon returned with my bottle, and Theodore, who he rescued from the stroller downstairs. 

Tank sat me in his lap and pulled me in close, holding me from behind and bringing the bottle to my lips. 

“There you go, sweetums. Drink it all up!” 

I lay there and hugged Theo, feeling a bit silly as I let Tank hold the bottle to my mouth with one hand and rub my belly with the other. Yet as silly as I felt, I drank eagerly. I realized that this was worse, in a way, than when Billy did it. Worse because I realized I was actually enjoying this treatment, and I didn’t really want to enjoy it. I didn’t even really mind the flavor of the formula anymore. It was by no means delicious, but my association of sucking with nourishment overrode any disgust I should have felt from the iron-flavored beverage. My body was getting used to being fed like an infant, and the bottle was quickly drained.

“There we go,” he said softly, “all done! Aww, somebody’s already falling asleep with his full tum tum!” 

My eyes were indeed drooping. I could feel my dinner slosh around as he got up from behind me and laid me on the bad. Tank kissed me on the head and popped my pacifier in before grabbing a pair of headphones and placing them over my head. I drifted off just as a soothing lullaby began to play in my ears.

I’m sure it wasn’t that long of a nap, but when I woke up, my cheek was lying in a puddle of drool and the music was still going. It was mostly just music, but I made out words here and there – they sounded like my own voice. I pushed the headphones off with my mittened hands, and wiped my cheek, which only served to smear the drool around. I huffed and got up to leave the room with Theo under my arm. It wasn’t easy with two mitted hands and round doorknobs, but I managed to get out into the hallway.  Billy’s room was closed – he’d probably sulk in there for the rest of the night, and I was more than glad to let him. David’s room was open, and I could hear the sound of the TV coming from the living room below. Probably another grown up movie. Unfortunately, there was a wall blocking my view. I wondered if I could sneak a peek without Tank finding out.

“Okay Theo,” I whispered to my bear. We gotta be extra quiet, ‘cuz we’re gonna sneak downstairs and watch grownup shows. We’re secret spies. Ninja assassins. And this is the big test, so we gotta be silent like the wind!” 

I dropped down to the floor and belly crawled to the stairs so I couldn’t be detected. Unfortunately I was foiled by a baby-gate at the top of the stairway.

“Don’t even think about it!” came Tank’s voice as I began to lift a leg to climb over it. 

I suddenly realized that the sound of the TV had stopped some time ago. So much for that plan.

“Aww! How’d you know?” I asked, disappointed as the big man appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

“We could hear you crinkling from the hall, little dude,” called David. “Nice try, though, ninja warrior.” 

I yelped and hugged Theo tight as I was lifted high up over the gate and carried down to the living room. I felt like a plush toy myself being carried around everywhere. 

“See,” he said to David, “this is why you can’t leave these little guys alone for even a minute. Jimmy, don’t you know that little boys shouldn’t be playing near the stairs?” 

I just shrugged. I still had the sense to be slightly embarrassed, but after so much baby treatment I was starting to just get used to comments like these. 

Tank plopped down next to David on the couch and popped open my crotch snaps to check my diaper. 

“How’s it lookin’ over there?” asked David. 

“He’s pretty wet, might be due for a change soon.” 

“Hey!” I yelped, blushing and trying to push Tank’s hands away as I was manipulated in this giant man’s lap. I didn’t like having my diaper checked out in the open like this – it felt too naked.

“What’s wrong baby boy?” said Tank, grinning and batting at me like a boxer. “Got your pampers in a bunch? You wanna start something?” 

“Stop takin’ off my clothes and showin’ my diaper in front of David,” I said, trying not to laugh. 

David grinned, and gave my diapers a squeeze as Tank rendered me helpless with a big bear hug from behind.

“No fair,” I squealed, as the two of them teased and tickled me. Pretty soon my onesie was off, leaving me completely exposed to their mischievous fingers. 

“Gimme back my clothes!” I said, reaching out as David inspected the design and laughed.

“Oh are these your clothes, little guy? Are you Alpha Beta’s most valuable pooper?”

“N-no! That’s not what I-”

“Yup,” said Tank, ignoring my outburst. “that’s what it sounds like to me! He’s a big pooper and wants his favorite onesie back to prove it! And after all that fuss he put up about baby clothes earlier.” 

Once again, I was being talked about like I wasn’t there and not being taken seriously. My meal and nap had put a little fight in me, so I decided I was gonna push back for once. I managed to wiggle away and hopped to my feet as the two guys continued to joke amongst themselves. I stomped my foot to get their attention and put on my best serious face despite being in nothing but a soggy space diaper.

“Uh, oh!” Said Tank, “Looks like the little man has something to say!”

“Speech!” said David, grabbing a beer from the side table and clinking it with the bottle opener.

Oh, I’d give ‘em a speech alright. I was gonna let ‘em BOTH have a piece of my mind! 

“I need help feeling little!” I said, crossing my arms and nodding with satisfaction. It took me a second to register what I had said. My eyes went wide, and I jerked my head back, stunned at my own words. Why had I said that? 

“Aww!” said Tank, whose expression quickly changed from amusement to aww. “C’mere lil’ guy!” 

I was pulled into his lap, and when I tried to stand up, he just gave a little downward push on the small of my back at just the right time to halt my momentum, causing me to drop right back down. He pulled me into him, showering me with kisses. I scrunched up my face and tried to wiggle away but I was caught. 

He paused and turned over to David who was watching us with a sort of dazed expression. 

“This little guy isn’t allowed to watch big boy programs. We’re gonna have to change it to something else.”       

“Uh….oh, yeah, right,” said David, snapping out of it and grabbing the remote.

“Can I pick?” I asked, hopefully.

“Sure, you can kiddo. Do you wanna watch Pawsome Squad or Greenie?”

I scrunched up my face again. I didn’t want either.

“Greenie it is, then,” Tank said, booping me on the nose as David switched over to children’s programming. 

I looked down at my exposed diaper and bare legs and blushed at my nakedness as the cartoon dog family danced on the screen. This isn’t what I had in mind when Tank said I would get to stay up. 

“This is a baby show.” I mumbled. It was all I could really think to say. 

“Then I guess it’s perfect for you, huh, little guy?” said Tank, giving me another hug. 

I just whined at this and tried to force my way out of Tank’s lap. Tank was treating me like a two-year old, and David was watching on fascinated like my life was the best show he’d ever seen. If this was my only option for hanging out, I’d rather go back upstairs. 

“Shhh, baby boy. Settle down. I said settle!” 

Tank smacked my thigh firmly enough to get my attention. I stopped and looked up. 

“That’s better. Why don’t you just lay down in Uncy tanks lap? There you go. Just lay down and relax, and look at the little doggies.” 

As he said this, he began to run his fingers lightly over my belly, my legs, and the edges of my diaper -  light enough to tickle but just firm enough not to make my body jerk away in response. I instantly relaxed and let out a soft sigh as my eyes drooped.  

“I think he likes it,” said Tank, looking up at David and back down to me. “Look at him, he’s totally zonked out.” 

“Wow, dude. Where did you learn that trick?” 

“It’s just something my mom used to do. But it’s usually not this effective. God he’s cute like this.” 

All I could do was make little noises of contentment in response as he continued the heavenly massage, pausing to pat my diaper from time to time. We must’ve gotten through four episodes and I had no idea what I watched – I was too busy blissing out.

“Watch this,” said Tank, after a while. “Do you like it when Uncy Tank gives you rub rubs, baby boy?”

I nodded and smiled, barely opening my eyes to look up at Tank’s gentle face.

“It feels so good to be a little baby boy, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah,” I mumbled, “I..I love being a big baby…”

“You don’t want to grow up at all, do you, little guy?”

I shook my head. “Never ever.”

“Wow,” said David, quietly. “Why is he like that right now?”

“Dr. S said that when they’re really really relaxed, they’re more open to suggestion.” 

“So like… after a massage… or… an orgasm?”

“Yeah,” said Tank. “That’s exactly right. You just have to use positive statements. Why don’t you try it?” 

“Me?”

“Yeah, go ahead. Give it a try, buddy.” 

“Hey little dude,” said David softly. “Hi there.” 

“Hewwo…” I mumbled back.

“You’re not mad at me still, are you?”

I shook my head no. I wasn’t mad about anything at that moment. I felt too good.

“Are you excited to be the Alpha Beta house baby for the next four years, little guy?”

I nodded and smiled. 

“All the guys are gonna help take care of you, including me! That’ll be fun, don’t you think?”

“Yeah…” I said, giggling softly as I imagined all the cute guys looking after me. 

“Jimmy… uh… I don’t know how to ask this but… do you like boys?” 

I didn’t respond. My mind wasn’t clear enough to formulate an answer or even process the question.

“Remember, positive statements, dude. You like da da da, don’t you? Like that…” 

David tried Tank’s advice. “You like boys, don’t you Jimmy?”

I nodded and smiled. “I fink so… I wike Tank…” 

“What about me, little guy? You like me too, don’t you?” 

I nodded again, totally unconcerned with what I was admitting.

“We still haven’t talked about the birds and the bees with this one, yet,” said Tank. “But we have some rules you need to know about that kinda stuff, so cool your heels on that for now,” said Tank. 

“Dude, he’s so fucking cute, though,” said David. “I don’t know if I wanna eat him up or fuck him!” 

“Hey, language. Not in front of the little one, you horndog. I’m going to get you a chastity cage if you get to babysit this lil’ guy. Seriously.”

“S-sorry, sir. It won’t happen again. This is still new to me, and I’ve known Jimmy for a long time. I’ve just never seen him this relaxed or this open. He- I think he’s peeing, dude!” 

“Good boy,” said Tank. Before I could respond to David’s comment a wave of warmth washed over me and my world went fuzzy. I sighed as Tank moved his hands, putting a little more pressure onto the diaper as the warmth spread over my crotch. I began to moan and move my hips and he put my pacifier in to quiet me. 

David’s eyes were bugging out of his head as I responded to Tank’s touch like an ignition switch turning on a sports car.

He was so gentle about it, he wasn’t really groping me so much as making me feel good in my diaper. Nevertheless I found myself getting very squirmy, and I began trying to rub myself through my diapers – a task made nearly impossible with the mitts and the thick diaper. 

Tank Chuckled and moved my hands away. “Now, now, little one. You should know better than to try that. I think it’s time for the little one’s nightly milking. David. Get the lube.”

“Lube? What are you talking abou-” He stopped as Tank gave him a sharp look. “Right. Lube. Right away sir.” David scrambled off to grab the requested item.

“And bring a rubber glove while you’re at it,” Tank called after him. 

David quickly returned with the items and Tank brought me up so my head rested up by his shoulder. 

“Put your arms around my neck, sweetie.” He said, smiling gently down at me. 

I obeyed hugging him and sighing contentedly. I was too blissed out to really put two and two together, even when I heard the snap of rubber. My eyes shot open when I felt him reach down the back of my diaper, though. I tensed up and tried to wiggle away, but he shushed my whimpers.

“Shhh, sweetie. It’s okay. Let Uncy Tank do what he needs to do.” 

I squeezed my eyes, expecting discomfort like I had felt when the doctor first stretched my hole, but to my surprise I felt nothing at all as his fingers seemed to pass right into me without any resistance. And then I felt him, and I relaxed.

“I’m in,” said Tank.

“Already? How many fingers have you got in him?”

“Three.” 

“Whoa. How is he that loose back there?” asked David, in awe. Tank’s fingers were literally as big as sausages, bigger depending on what brand you were talking about. 

“Dr. W. put a hollow stretching ring inside of him. He’ll stay open as long as it’s in there.” 

I might have known this if I had ever been allowed to touch my diaper area, but my hands hadn’t traveled below my waist in days. Tank’s fingers radiated warmth inside of me, and it was a strangely comforting feeling. At least until he began to move them. I gasped at the sensation as he brought his fingers up toward my belly button, just as he had seen the doctor do. 

“Shh, baby boy. Just relax. I got you.” 

I whimpered at that and let out a little moan as he pushed that special spot deep inside of me that made my dick jump. I felt another spurt of pee hit the front of my diaper and knew he had found the right spot. 

“What are you doing to him?” asked David, taking note of my muffled moans and the way I was clinging to Tank’s neck. 

“Dr. W showed us how to do this today. You have to curl your finger up toward his belly button. That’s the prostate. You just bring your finger in like you’re… uh…” 

“Fingering a pussy?” asked David, breathlessly.

“I was gonna say beckoning someone over, but yeah. That too.” 

“Fuck yeah, dude.” 

“Language!”

“Sorry! Sorry!”

“Don’t do it again or you’re next. And I won’t use lube.” Tank's voice had an edge to it that I hadn’t heard before. One that commanded respect. David gulped audibly. 

Tank had already turned his attention back to me, though, picking up the pace of his ministrations. 

I held on tight and my moans increased along with his pace until my voice was just one continuous moan. I pressed up against him as hard as I could. Whatever was left in my bladder soon warmed the front of my diaper as he continued to massage there. His efforts were making that feeling of stimulation grow and grow. It felt like the root of what it felt like when I masturbated – that part that builds until it passes the point of no return and spills over into an orgasm. Yet without any stimulation to the front of my body, it was frustratingly slower to build. I usually lasted less than a minute, and this felt like it went on forever. 

And the whole time I could feel him. Curled up against his huge warm body, I could feel him breathe. I could hear him grunt occasionally, or shift to quicken his pace. I could hear his heartbeat as well. And the smell – that same smell that always comforted me when I held his old teddy Theo close. It was comforting to be with him through this intense and unfamiliar experience. It seemed like he was my security blanket through the whole experience of the past few days, and I wanted to hold onto him as tightly as possible. 

My heart was beating in my ears as I tried to catch my breath, every stroke sending me further into the sensations that told me by body was going to have a big release. Whether that was an orgasm or going potty I found it difficult to tell. Then, my body involuntarily pushed out, trying to force his fingers out, and when that didn’t work, my hole spasmed around the invading appendages. My mouth hung open and the pacifier fell out as I moaned loudly, unable to care who heard me or think about anything but the intense sensations coming from back there. I scrunched my eyes shut. I was coming close. My body was at its limit and just as I thought I could take no more, I suddenly went rigid, my legs shooting out behind me and pushing me up over his shoulder. He adjusted his grip up toward my neck and held me down, as I spasmed and jerked on his fingers like a fish on a line. 

He talked softly into my ear the whole time, whispering words that slipped right past my awareness deep into my mind as my yelling quieted down, leaving behind just the occasional whimper and moan as I jerked from the aftershocks. 

“Oh my god, dude. I just came in my pants,” said David. “That was so f- I mean… that was hot.” 

“It’s not like that, D. It’s just something the little guy needs to stay healthy. Doctor’s orders.”

“Uh huh, sure. I also know your shorts didn’t have three legs a minute ago. Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that.”

“I always like making my little guy feel good. But I’m not a pervert like you, D.”

“Yeah, keep telling yourself that. So who gets to keep him when he’s finished? I heard…” David’s voice trailed off. 

As the hazy post orgasm state slipped away, it was quickly replaced by a heavy blanket of exhaustion that pulled me rapidly toward slumber.

“Well…” 

“You think…?”

“…what about Billy?”

“Well, I have a plan…”

The conversation continued in hushed whispers, but I was already losing consciousness.

“I’m listening…”

• Like 4
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 11/19/20)
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the encouragement. This is long overdue:

Babied by Billy

Chapter 13: Special Accommodations

I remember seeing you, my tongue struck dumb
When you first came here from wherever it was you came from
The power in your voice, your rough touch
You keeping care of me, keeping watch

Open up the doors to the tent
Wonder where the good times went
I will do what you ask me to do
Because of how I feel about you

-Genesis 30:3 The Mountain Goats

I was back in my normal room again. In normal adult clothes, with normal adult underwear. Was this real?

“Dude,” said Rock, pulling off his chunky headphones. “What’s got you all spaced out? You didn’t smoke without me, did you?”

I looked up from my daze. “Oh. Uh, no, it’s nothing. I was just. I should go… to class.”

“Right,” he said, raising his eyebrows. Then he just shrugged and put his headphones back on.

What had happened? I could swear I fell asleep at David and Billy’s place dressed as a baby. It didn’t make any sense.

My morning classes went like normal. I saw David at lunch, he didn’t’ say a thing about the bizarre events of the past few days. We passed Dr. Windellman outside of C.A.B.S. The doctor didn’t even nod in my direction. At lunch time we were just outside of the Dining Center when we ran into Billy. My stomach turned as he approached us. He and David bumped fists, but Billy hardly even noticed me. 

“Sorry, dude! Can’t do lunch today! My roomie and I have Alpha Beta business to attend to.”

Billy patted David’s butt as they walked off. I heard a distinct crinkle when he did so.

I couldn’t believe I had done it. I had jumped timelines and broken free of the twisted reality that was my life in baby treatment.

And I would have stayed that way too except that on the way to my next class I passed Tank going the opposite direction with some of his frat bros. I waved without even thinking and called out.

“Hey, Tank!”

The group looked my way, verified amongst themselves that none of them knew me, then just continued walking.

“Wait! Tank! It’s me! Don’t you recognize me?” I said, catching up to him, and tugging on his sleeve. He turned around with a friendly but confused smile.

“Uh, I think you’ve got the wrong guy, lil’ dude!”

“Tank, what are you talking about, it’s me. Jimmy!”

“Yo, get outta here,” said one of the other guys, stepping toward me. “We don’t know you.”

“Hey, hey, cool it,” said Tank, throwing his muscular arm out to stop his friend. He looked back at me. “Look, if you wanna join Alpha Beta, we’re still taking pledges. Just-”

I stepped back in shock. Of course he didn’t know me. I wouldn’t have met Tank if I had stayed an adult. I knew then that I couldn’t have it both ways. This wasn’t right. This wasn’t fair. I began to cry.

“Uh... h-hey,” he said, looking distinctly concerned. “You okay, lil dude?”

I was dangerously close to a meltdown. I had to suck my thumb to calm myself down, and when I did finally speak, I could only barely manage it between sobs. His eyes got wide and he held his hands up as the tearful words that trickled out of my mouth became a torrent.

“I... you… Billy made me a baby… and then… you came and… I was so scared… and Billy was so mean… but you said you’d protect me and you made me feel safe and I don’t wanna be a baby but I love you Tank and I can’t...”

I stopped. My eyes went wide. I knew what to do! I held out my hand – there was no mitt there now – and stuck out my pinky. “Pinky promise! Remember, Tank? We made a pinky promise!”

“Pinky… promise…” he murmured to himself, looking down at his own hands.

I thrust my pinky at him again, signaling him to link his with mine. Hesitantly, he began to do so. As soon as we linked fingers, a dawning recognition came over his face…

“… Baby… boy…?”

“Yes,” I said, smiling through my tears, “It’s me! It’s your baby boy!”

He began to cry and pulled me into a big bear hug. “Baby boy! Oh my god, how could I forget? I’m so sorry sweet pea. I’ll never forget my little guy again.”

“But I’m not…” I said, my voice cracking. “I don’t want to be a baby…”

“But… didn’t you like being my baby boy, sweet pea? I don’t understand.”

“I did! I- I do! But...”

“Baby boy…” he said, cupping my chin. “I know you want this as much as I do. Let me take care of you. No, don’t look away from me, don’t even think about it. Just say yes.”

Tank stood there, looking down at me and smiling softly. I nuzzled his hand with my cheek. It was so warm. All those fuzzy feelings were coming back. It felt like I was coming home.

“Yes, Tank! Yes. I want to be your baby boy.”

He smiled and swooped me up into his arms. Brushing past his confused companions, he carried me off into the sunset.

“Come on, baby. Let’s go home…”

I woke up to the chill of a wet wipe passing over my hairless crotch. The feel of the thick mitts immobilizing my hands had returned, but the press of my thick and soggy padding was missing. It was an unfamiliar sensation. Was it weird that I missed the comfort of my snug diapers?

“There’s my little boy,” said Tank, smiling a relaxed smile as his gentle hands continued their work. “That must have been a good dream, little pooper! You were smiling and giggling so much!”

I was right back to being a helpless baby boy, no use of my hands, not even the ability to take off my own onesie, much less change my own diapers. I looked down at my tiny hairless dick, limp and dribbling onto the soiled padding even as I was being cleaned off. I tried to clench and stop the flow, but it had no effect.

“You’re quite the little pooper, buddy. I’m glad the stretching ring is doing its job!”

“Da- er...Tank?” shit. I had almost called the man ‘Daddy’.

“Yes, sweet pea?”

“Why do I have to wear a stretching ring?”

Tank chuckled, as he balled up the diaper and tossed it into the diaper pail by the bed. He grabbed another diaper and began to fluff it out, getting it ready to go under my Butt.

“Little guys like you sometimes need help to stay relaxed back there and use their diapers whenever they need to!”

He lifted my legs and slid the diaper under my bottom. Then, he gave the ring a little tap, sending a shiver of pleasure through my body, and causing me to squirt pee onto my stomach. I moaned in pleasure and humiliation. I was an 18-year-old man, and I had just peed on myself.

Tank’s eyebrows went up and he quickly lowered my legs and butt onto the diaper.

“Oops! I forgot you’re a squirter, little guy! Let’s get that cleaned up and I’ll tape you up.”

I looked away as my tummy was wiped clean. I was ashamed, but I couldn’t deny that it felt good to let Tank spread diaper cream on my hairless diaper area. I let out a contented sigh at the comforting feeling of the diaper being taped up, hugging my bottom and my little bits nice and snug. Tank had put it on me, so all those feelings were thanks to him. It was like carrying a nice hug from him around with me wherever I went and that made me smile.

“Somebody’s happy to be back in a diaper!” said Tank, looking pleased as punch. He lifted me up and held me close for the short trip to the closet.

“I can walk, ya know!” I said, with a laugh.

“I know,” he said, smiling down at me. “Now let’s see what the little boy is going to wear today!”

I looked over the options. There were overalls, mostly onesies, and a whole lot of pajamas.

“I don’t suppose there’s a regular pair of jeans in there? Maybe a plain black T-Shirt?”

“Nope!” said Tank without a hint of apology in his cheerful voice. 

After a minute he came out with a light one-piece sleeveless outfit with snaps on the shoulder straps and crotch. It had vertical blue and white stripes, and little bunnies munching carrots on the front.

“What is that?” I asked, pulling a face. 

“This is called a Jon Jon. It’s super comfy for active little guys like you who like to scoot around. Let’s see how it looks!”

“I feel kind of naked,” I said, once it was on me. I noted the amount of exposed skin around my neck, shoulders, and especially under my arms. “You can see right down the armholes to my diaper!”

“Chill out, kiddo. You look so stinkin’ cute! Take a look!”

Tank scooted me over to the mirror. Staring back at me was an overgrown toddler. Adorable, yes, but nothing like the athletic and confident guy I was so used to seeing. I looked down at my padded mitts. I felt a sense of panic as I realized that I was going to go to school like this whether I liked it or not.

“Aww, why the long face? I think somebody needs a little breakfast in his tummy. Let’s go!” He picked me up and zoomed me to Tank height, sound effects and all. Down the hall we flew, passing Billy’s closed door. Going through the baby gate. Down the stairs. Into the kitchen where he was soon warming my bottle as he gently bounced me on his hip.

I was fed breakfast in Tank’s lap, my hands useless for even holding a bottle. I sucked on the sweet nectar automatically, feeling all warm and fuzzy as the liquid hit my empty tummy. I could already feel my diaper getting wet as I drained the last of it. Then he burped me.

“Wow! That was a big one!” he said. “Now we’re ready to take on the day. Are you excited?”

“Tank, what’s got you so happy today?”

“I’m happy because my little boy is going back to class, and I know this time he’ll be safe and protected so he can’t wander off and get lost! And if you call me Tank like a big boy again, you’re gonna have a sore bum, Kiddo. Call me Uncy Tank, or that cute name you almost called me this morning.”

I blushed hard. So he had caught that.

Tank sat me in my waiting stroller and buckled the straps up between my legs and over my waist. My backpack had been replaced by a fully packed diaper bag hanging over the handles. He handed me Theo to cuddle, not even pretending at discretion anymore.

“All ready to go captain!” he said, saluting after he finished his safety check. He began to push me toward the front door and the waiting world.

“Hey, wait! Didn’t you forget my shoes and socks?”

“Don’t worry about that. You’ve got your stroller and Uncy Tank to carry you around wherever you need to go.”

“No… this is too embarrassing!”

I pawed uselessly at the buckles holding me in place, but I was pushed out into the sunlight regardless. All I got for my efforts was a paci pulled from the diaper bag, clipped to my shirt, and stuffed in my mouth.

“Snuggle Theo, little man. There you go. I’ve got a blankie right here too if you get cold, okay munchkin?”

I immediately obeyed. I sighed in contentment and nodded as I took a deep huff of the teddy and caught Tank’s comforting scent. I found myself beginning to drool as my eyes began to glaze over.

“Wow, little guy, that worked a little too well, huh? Maybe take it easy on the good stuff, there. You’re gonna be totally zonked out for class!”

Again he kept me feeling small by narrating our trip to school.

“See the big yellow bus, Jimmy? That’s how big kids go to school! You’re going to school too! You’re gonna learn lots today, arentcha?”

The walk to school was not a long one, and I could feel my anxiety growing with every step. I squeezed Theo tight as we approached campus.

“It’s okay, sweetie. I’m here.”

The walk through campus garnered a lot of smiles, stares, and even a few glares. A few people came up to gush over me, but Tank was built for crowd control.

“Listen,” he said, “I don’t have time for this right now and you’re scaring by boy, so calm your titties. If you really want to see him, just check out the alpha beta website. Or come to our party at the end of the week!”

Once again, he was my protector, even while I was being forced to go to school dressed like a toddler. In a short time, we rolled up to the Humanities building.

“Guess what, little man? Your first class is with me!”

“Uh, so it’s going to be hard to take notes in class with these on.” I was sitting next to Tank looking at my useless hands encased in poofy mitts. My desk was bare. No pen, no paper, and my textbooks were nowhere in sight.

“Don’t worry, kiddo, I’ll take notes for you. Theo can help too!” He patted the bear’s head and sat him back in my lap.

“What about when we both have classes?”

“Don’t worry, I’ve taken care of it. You’ll have a designated caretaker in each class, and a backup in case they have a sick day. Between Alpha Beta and C.A.B.S. There’s plenty of willing volunteers, believe me.”

“A chaperone? Is this because I ran out of class yesterday?” I asked.

“This isn’t a punishment little guy, so don’t think of it like that. Yesterday wasn’t your fault. Little guys like you need to be looked after and I’m so sorry I left you alone yesterday. I promise it’ll never happen again.”

“But I don’t wanna have a babysitter in class,” I whined.

Tank got off his seat and kneeled in front of me. He reached down and gently guided my paci into my mouth.

“No more of that, sweetheart. You’re officially just a baby. You’ve already proven you can’t be unsupervised, and you can’t expect the professors to look after you while teaching a class. That’s why you need this, sweetie.”

I sucked on my paci and hugged my bear. Was I really a big baby? Did I really need this? While I was puzzling out my place in the universe, Tank took the opportunity to unpop the crotch snaps of my romper for a quick diaper check.

“Lookin’ good, kiddo.” He said, with a thumbs up. “We’ll see how it looks after class.”

Professor Rice was a tall bespectacled woman with a copious amount of blond hair flowing down to her waist. She was dressed simply, with a sweater, a black knee-length skirt, and pumps. When she looked over at me in my new outfit, she gave a little wry smile.

“Okay, everyone. Let’s take attendance. Yes, I take attendance, because all you freshman are still babies in my book. Some more than others.” She shot me a look and raised her eyebrow.

This drew some nervous laughter from the class, and I sunk down in my seat.

“Today, I’ll be going over punctuation. Your excitement is palpable, I can already feel it, but pay attention, kids. A misplaced apostrophe can be the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you’re shit. Isn’t that right, showboat?”

The class laughed again, as she pointed to a guy wearing a team jersey from our school’s baseball team. He nodded and laughed right along with everyone else.

Ms. Rice did not intend to be mean. In fact, her sarcastic humor kept everyone’s attention on what she was doing, and she wasn’t afraid to poke fun at other students either. Her casual acknowledgement of my condition at various points in the class actually helped break the ice, and the nervous laughter soon became more relaxed. Even I found myself giggling a bit at times.

How are you holding up, Champ?” whispered Tank, about halfway through the hour. I nodded and gave a thumbs up, but found that with my mitts, it just looked like a raised hand.

“Did the little man have a question about the wonders of the semicolon?” asked Ms. Rice.

I shook my head. At this moment, of all moments, my body decided it was a good time to pack my pampers with mush. I felt a twinge in my tummy, and immediately filled my pampers. With a loud blort, warm poop rushed into the back of my diaper without anything to hold it back.

“I guess it was another colon you were worried about,” she said, waving her hand in front of her face. This drew more laughter from the class.

“Mr. Babysitter. You can be excused to take care of junior.” 

Tank got up and pulled the diaper bag from under his seat. I was quickly led out of the room, having to walk barefoot between the rows of Desks until Tank had enough room to scoop me up and whisk me away to the bathrooms. Some of the newer buildings had gender neutral restrooms that were single occupant, but this was an old building, so we had to settle for a handicap stall. The idea of being barefoot in a bathroom seemed gross to me, but Tank had disposable changing pads with him and he had me stand on that.

He unpopped my crotch snaps and rolled the romper up out of the way.

“Okay, cupcake. This is gonna be a little different. Just squat down.”

I squatted down and he undid my tapes, letting the diaper fall onto the pad with a plop. He used the front of the diaper to wipe off as much as he could, and then the back. Meanwhile a couple of chatty guys came into the bathroom and I tried to get his attention. I tapped on his shoulders and gestured toward the noise, but he was busy finishing the job with some wet wipes.

“Hey! Are there two guys in that stall?” said one voice, sounding surprised and amused.

“Hey dudes, break it up, I can see your feet!” said another, laughing.

I tried to move my feet where they couldn’t be seen but Tank stopped me.

“Hold still, sweetie. I’m almost done, then we’ll get you all diapered up again.”

I heard immediate laughter from outside the stall.

“Is somebody getting his diapees changed?”

“Hey, guys, daycare center’s thattaway!”

I was just about ready to flush myself down the toilet when Tank finished, balled up the diaper, and grabbed a new one from the diaper bag. It was thick, crinkly, and had a smiling chipmunk and beaver prominently displayed on front.

“Look! It’s the Diaper Pals! Your favorite!”

More laughter.

He had me scoot back on the pad to pin the back of the diaper between my butt and the stall, then he taped up the front.

“This is a standing change, kiddo. That’s good for you to know in case you ever get to grow up and change your own diapers. But I don’t think we’ll ever have to worry about that. We’ll try and find a better place for you to change next time, sweetie.”

Once he snapped me back up, he gathered everything up and hoisted me up on his hip. He stuffed the balled-up changing pad into the back of the balled-up diaper. He opened the door holding me on his hip with one hand, the soiled diaper in the other, and the diaper bag slung over his shoulder,

Three guys in Alpha Beta jackets stood there, grinning, one was already recording on his phone.

“Thanks, guys,” said Tank, handing off the diaper to be tossed. He looked down at my confused face and offered an explanation. “This was just a practice run, muffin. You have to get used to bein’ a baby in public, even if people aren’t very nice about it. And you did so good sweetie!” He kissed my cheek, which I immediately wiped in embarrassment.

The guy who wasn’t holding the camera chimed in.

“I promise we’re not really that big of assholes-”

“Language!” said Tank, “Do I have to have a training for all the Alpha Betas?”

“Sorry big guy,” said the frat boy, raising his eyebrows and holding up his hands. “Force of habit.”

“You tell the guys the next one who curses in front of the little one has to wear a pacifier for the rest of the day. Here, take him for a second, I need to wash my hands.”

“No prob, broski,” he said, as Tank handed me off to him.

He looked down at me. “Hey little cutie!”

I blushed and looked away. I wasn’t that much smaller than most people – but the difference was enough. Whatever they were feeding those Alpha Betas meant that almost every one I met had at least seven inches on me.

“He’s shy, said Tank,” reaching his arms out to accept me back. I immediately buried my face in his shoulder. “He’ll warm up to you, I’m sure.” Tank gave by butt a reassuring pat with his supporting hand and bounced me lightly as his other hand rubbed my back. 

“And cut! I’m sending the video off to the blog now. This is gold, man. Pure gold,” said the camera man, tapping away at his phone.

I didn’t care. I was already relaxed and warming my diaper from all the rubs, pats, and bounces I was receiving.

Professor Rice – in her characteristic style – stopped the class to call attention to our return.

“Well, if it isn’t Tiny and Gun Show sneaking back into class! You two might have to share a seat, looks like Mr. Teddy Bear took Tiny’s.”

Tank looked like he was seriously considering it, but I quickly slipped into my seat before he decided to bounce me on his knee for the rest of class.

After class, the teacher pulled us aside. I stood there barefoot in front of her desk fully expecting to be yelled at for messing in class, but that’s not what happened.

“I know we need to make some special accommodations for short stuff here,” she began. “I don’t think he can write an essay like that, do you?”

“No, not likely,” admitted Tank.

“Hmm. Well, I have an idea.” She whispered something to Tank and he smiled a nodded. Then she looked down at me.

“Hey, short stuff! What do you call that little seat-saver you have in your hands?”

“Uh… Theo, ma’am.”

“Great. So instead of writing an essay, you’re going to explain your topic to Theo. Gunshow over here is going to record it and submit the video. Unless you want to do it in class for extra credit.”

“W-why would you want me to do it in class?”

“It’s fun. It’s cute. It saves me a lesson plan. Come on, kid, let’s work the baby angle for whatever we can get. I scratch your back you scratch mine?”

I didn’t feel like this was going to help me learn composition, but it was better than failing out.

“Yeah, okay. I think I can do that.”

“Perfect, buddy. It’s a deal. Now get outta here you two. Mama needs a smoke.”

• Like 6
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 12/3/20)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 11/10/22)