LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No wrestling knowledge or interest is necessary to enjoy this story of humiliation, regression, and babying so don't worry if you don't like wrestling :)

---

Michael is taken home from the convention and taken to bed. Meanwhile, Alyssa and Sophie have some much needed talking to do.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

The drive home was completed in icy silence. Nobody said a word and Alyssa even left the radio off, the only sounds Michael could hear came from the engine and outside the vehicle. He was grateful that he had been changed before leaving, Sophie had walked out of the room leaving Alyssa to complete the task and she had been none too gentle.

When the car pulled up in the driveway Sophie opened the door and got out before it had even come to a complete halt. She went straight into the house as Alyssa and Michael stared after her. The two wrestlers got out and Alyssa dumped all the bags on Michael before hurrying off into the house after her girlfriend.

Michael stumbled into the house overloaded with baggage and dropped it all just inside the door. He wasn’t sure what to do next since he hadn’t received any instructions so he hung around awkwardly next to the front door. He heard loud voices in the kitchen, there seemed to be some kind of argument going on, Michael was torn between staying where he was and going to eavesdrop. He was glad he hadn’t moved when the door suddenly opened and his wife came walking out into the hallway.

“Where are you going?” Alyssa called out, “We need to ta-”

“I’m putting the baby down for a nap.” Sophie quickly and loudly interrupted. She had a face of thunder, “Come on.”

The final words were directed at Michael and he was happy to follow his wife up the stairs and into the bedroom. He ignored that he was being called a baby and was just happy he was getting some time alone where he couldn’t be humiliated any further. He crinkled softly as he walked up the stairs in his diaper and onesie. He went into the nursery and into the crib without complaint. As the side of the crib rattled back up he could no longer remain silent.

“I’m sorry for everything I did.” Michael said as he clung to the bars with both hands, “All the cheating and everything, I’m so sorry.”

“I know…”Sophie was looking at the ground and her voice was quiet. There was a pause, it seemed like there was more she wanted to say but she didn’t.

“Please… I know I’ve asked this before but please stop this madness.” Michael was on his knees in the crib and begging, “I know you never thought Alyssa would take it this far.”

“I…” Sophie didn’t continue. She was biting her lip.

“If you want to leave me then fine.” Michael said though he hoped she wouldn’t, “I’ve cheated, you’ve cheated… I don’t know, maybe we can get some counselling.”

“You think so?” Sophie asked. She looked up at Michael for the first time, “This stuff with Alyssa… It was exhilarating and felt like all my frustrations from being in a relationship with you was finally expressed. I didn’t think things would get so extreme…”

Both Michael and Sophie fell into an awkward silence. There were a lot of exposed wounds in this relationship and no doubt they would make a marriage guidance councillor a lot of money if they got the opportunity. Michael honestly didn’t know if the relationship could be saved but he would certainly be willing to give it a try if it meant getting out of all this baby stuff.

“I’ll speak to her.” Sophie said with a shrug, “I’ll see if I can get her to ease off you a little bit.”

Michael didn’t have time to say thank you. Sophie left the room straight afterwards, she closed the door leaving the wrestler alone in his bed. He sighed and sat back against the opposite side of the crib. He honestly didn’t have high hopes but the fact that Sophie seemed to regret things was a positive for him.

As Michael laid his head back on the pillows he relaxed his body and felt himself wetting his diaper. The now familiar feeling of hot piss poured around his crotch and soaked into the padding, he shuddered slightly as he soaked his diaper and rolled over to face the wall. His last thoughts before falling asleep revolved around hoping that that he would be granted some mercy.

--- 

“So what happened today?” Alyssa asked as she sipped a drink and watched Sophie walk into the kitchen.

“I could ask you the same thing.” Sophie replied without looking at her lover. She went straight past her to get a glass of water.

“What do you mean?” Alyssa frowned.

“You don’t think today was a bit… too much?” Sophie asked with her shoulders slumping.

“Sorry, I should’ve thought about it more.” Alyssa nodded as if suddenly understanding, “Being out in front of all those people can be difficult to adjust to. I’m sorry, I should’ve pre-”

“That’s not what I mean.” Sophie was getting frustrated. She couldn’t work out if Alyssa was being deliberately obtuse or really was just that dense.

Sophie sighed as she looked out the window. It had been a whirlwind time for her and everything had changed too quickly. She had a lot of regrets in her life but what had happened with Michael would be top of the list by a mile. She was definitely attracted to Alyssa and the lifestyle the female wrestler promised to give her but she was also very fond of Michael, it was true the thing she loved most was the money and luxury but that didn’t mean she didn’t care about people. At first this felt like a game but now it was much more real and she just wanted everything to go back to normal.

“Well you have to tell me why you’re upset if you want me to do anything about it.” Alyssa finally said when Sophie remained silent.

“I want you to stop treating Michael like a baby.” Sophie finally voiced her request as she turned around.

“You want me to what!?” Alyssa exclaimed in exasperation.

“We’ve had our fun.” Sophie sighed, “It’s time to stop all this craziness.”

“I’m not going to stop.” Alyssa said calmly and concisely.

“Wasn’t today enough?” Sophie asked, “There are pictures and video of him all over the internet now and he will never be able to forget what you’ve done to him. There isn’t an arena in the world that won’t be full of snarky wrestling fans yelling at him about all this. Isn’t that enough?”

“No.” Alyssa replied almost before Sophie had asked her question, “The contract is for a year and I want it all. I have a lot of plans.”

“Come on…” Sophie shook her head.

“No! You don’t get to tell me to do anything.” Alyssa’s voice was raised now, “What’s the matter? Had your fun with me and now want to run back to that pathetic wimp?”

“It’s not like that…” Sophie said quietly.

“Oh don’t worry about it. It just makes it easier for me when I get tired of you and throw you out.” Alyssa tossed out casually.

Sophie stopped playing with her hands and looked up at Alyssa who was now choosing an apple from the fruit bowl on the table. Sophie frowned and wondered if she had heard the person she had been sleeping with correctly, it seemed Alyssa was implying that Sophie was nothing but a fling. The cheating wife now felt more regret about her choices than ever, Alyssa wasn’t just cruel to Michael she was a horrible person.

“Oh don’t look so surprised!” Alyssa chuckled as she shook her head, “You’re a good fuck but I’m not a one woman gal.”

Sophie felt humiliated by how casually she was being tossed away. She felt like a piece of garbage being thrown into the trash can. With a horrific realisation she knew how Michael had felt, she could try to justify what she did by saying Michael had cheated on her loads of times but that didn’t make her feel any better at this moment.

“You… You bitch!” Sophie finally shouted.

“Save your breath, I’ve heard it all before.” Alyssa replied with a dismissive wave of her hand.

“Let my husband go!” Sophie was still shouting. Her arms shook slightly with her anger, “Rip up the damn contract and get out of our lives!”

“Why would I do that when I’m having so much fun?” Alyssa smirked.

Sophie clenched her fists. She wasn’t usually an aggressive woman but she had her limits and right now she was ready to try and physically throw this woman out. In her angered state of mind she didn’t even consider how much bigger and stronger the wrestler was. She swung her fist forwards but Alyssa easily stopped it by simply raising her arm.

“Come on, Sophie.” Alyssa was still smiling, “Why don’t you have a nap? You’ll feel better afterwards.”

“What will it take?” Sophie asked. Her emotions were getting the better of her and she was teary eyed despite wanting to look tough, “What can we do to make this go away?”

Alyssa seemed to think for a minute. She looked down at her half-eaten apple and mulled something over, Sophie watched and didn’t dare interrupt now that it seemed like she was making some progress.

“A handicap match.” Alyssa said simply.

“A… handicap match?” Sophie repeated, “Like… a wrestling match?”

“Yeah.” Alyssa nodded her head, “You and Michael versus me.”

“And if we win you’ll release Michael from the contract?” Sophie asked with a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

“I certainly will.” Alyssa answered.

“Deal!” Sophie quickly exclaimed before Alyssa could change her mind. She had never been in a wrestling ring before but she was confident Michael could win a rematch. He would have to, it was the only chance he had.

“I’m not finished.” Alyssa said.

Sophie felt her optimism deflate. She should’ve known there would be a catch

“If I win Michael’s time as a baby is extended.” Alyssa’s smile was wolfish, “For another two years!”

Sophie’s mouth dropped open. Alyssa’s stipulation was beyond Sophie’s worst fears, the extra two years would leave Michael in this horrible limbo for a total of three years and he was sure to go mad in that time. Sophie trembled slightly as she started to wonder if this was a good idea at all, she could only imagine Michael’s reaction to hearing about this.

“That’s not all.” Alyssa continued after letting the previous statement sink in, “I want YOU to be a baby too.”

Sophie took a step backwards in horror. After everything she had seen this woman do to Michael imagining putting herself in a place to be humiliated in the same way made her blood run cold. She cursed this woman who had come into her house and so effortlessly taken over.

“I’m fair though.” Alyssa added, “If I lose I will do the same stipulation as the last match. I will be a baby.”

Sophie had a hell of a choice on her hands and she didn’t quite know what to do. She knew Michael would do anything to be free of this punishment but if he ended up stuck like this for another two years she knew he would never forgive her, assuming he forgave what she had been doing with Alyssa. That wasn’t even considering her own place in this stipulation, Sophie really didn’t know if she could take a year in the same position of Michael.

“Well?” Alyssa prompted. Dragging Sophie out of her thoughts and back into the kitchen, “Do we have a deal?”

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

No wrestling knowledge or interest is necessary to enjoy this story of humiliation, regression, and babying so don't worry if you don't like wrestling :)

---

The challenge has been laid down and now Sophie and Michael have to enter training. The match comes around quickly and for the three participants a lot is on the line. If Michael and Sophie win they get their freedom, if Alyssa wins she gets to make the punishment that much worse. It's all on the line and their fates are a three count away.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

Michael heard the door to his room creak open. He hadn’t been able to sleep thanks to not being tired and hearing shouting from downstairs. The raised voices had stopped some time ago but he could feel tension in the air all the way up in his crib. He didn’t know who was coming in and didn’t dare to look over in case it was Alyssa.

“I know you’re awake.” It was Sophie’s voice.

Michael rolled over with his diaper crinkling underneath his covers. He knelt up and leaned against the bars of his baby bed. He had been hoping to see Sophie and he had been hoping she was going to bring him good news but her face showed anxiety, she didn’t seem able to keep Michael’s gaze when he looked up at her.

“So…” Sophie was nervously playing with her fingers, “I spoke to Alyssa…”

“Bad news?” Michael guessed as he saw his wife’s body language. He slumped against his bars.

“I… I’m not sure.” Sophie said honestly.

“Well spit it out!” Michael said impatiently. His immediate future rested on what had happened downstairs and he was getting frustrated that Sophie wasn’t just telling him everything.

“I agreed to a match.” Sophie said. She bit her lip as soon as she saw Michael’s eyes widen.

“You… What!?” Michael hadn’t been expecting this.

“A handicap match.” Sophie continued, “Me and you versus Alyssa. In three weeks.”

Michael sat back on his padded rear end and took a deep breath. The overconfident man who had first entered the ring with Alyssa had disappeared and now the thought of doing it again filled him with dread. Having his untrained wife with him only made him feel more nervous, he had never intended Sophie to get involved and he shuddered to think how much hurt that psycho could put on her.

“I take it we need to win to end this madness?” Michael asked after a minute.

“Yeah and Alyssa will honour the original stipulation to be a baby. If we lose…” Sophie trailed off.

“What did you agree to?” Michael felt his blood going cold.

“If we lose you have to be a baby for an extra two years.” Sophie said as she looked at the floor.

“WHAT!?” Michael jumped right back up again and suddenly his heart was beating three times as fast as he felt adrenaline flooding his system. He would never have agreed to this.

“And I have to be a baby too.” Sophie finished.

Michael shook his head and fell back on his back. He rolled over to face the wall through which he had heard all those nights of passion. This was all such a terrible idea and now if they lost things were going to get so much worse for both of them. He regretted ever asking Sophie to go and talk to Alyssa.

From behind Michael the side of the crib suddenly rattled down. He looked over his shoulder and saw Sophie gesturing for him to climb out. She stood back and tried to smile but it was clearly very nervous.

“Alyssa has left and she isn’t coming back till the match.” Sophie said.

“So I can take the diapers off?” Michael suddenly felt his spirits lifted.

“Well… no.” Sophie sighed, “The original contract still stands so you have to wear diapers but I’m not going to do any of the other baby stuff. I’ll even let you change yourself!”

“How nice of you.” Michael muttered sarcastically.

“I’m trying my best.” Sophie replied quietly, “I made a terrible mistake and I don’t know if we can save our relationship but I know that I want to try. I at least want to get you back to normal.”

Michael let out a deep sigh and looked up at the ceiling. After a few seconds he swung his legs round so they dangled off the side of the crib leaving him in a sitting position. He dropped to the floor and straightened his legs as he looked around at the room and all the baby items around them. He had an opportunity to get rid of it all and move on with his life and yet it came with a tremendous risk.

“I guess we have some training to do.” Michael eventually said as he looked at Sophie. For the first time since she had walked in to the room he could see her genuinely smiling.

---

Michael had never trained more intensely for anything in his life. He had lost a lot of his definition and strength thanks to the baby treatment and he worked to get as much back as possible. Aside from getting himself into good condition he also had to train Sophie who had never been particularly athletic, she certainly knew next to nothing about wrestling.

Alyssa had left the house after the agreement with Sophie and not returned. The only thing she did was occasionally phone to get pictures of Michael and make sure he was still wearing his diapers as required. It meant that Michael and Sophie could concentrate all their time on getting ready. The diapered man even enlisted a couple of his wrestler friends to come over and help train and teach Sophie moves.

The married couple were devoted to the training and the only breaks they took was for necessities. Food, cleaning and diaper changes were the only things that they stopped working out for. Michael still didn’t rate their chances in a match but they were as well prepared as they could get in the time they had available.

As the day of the match came around Michael felt an incredible amount of butterflies in his stomach. He had never been this nervous before a match, not even before his first bout all those years ago. The possibility of defeat and what it would mean terrified him and he still wasn’t sure Sophie had made the right decision in accepting the terms. No matter how nervous he was internally Michael made sure to project confidence for his wife who, as the bell time approached, became increasingly shaky.

The match was happening at the local arena and had sold out in minutes. After the videos of Michael from the convention appeared online people couldn’t wait to snap up the seats to see the rematch, a true grudge match if ever there had been one.

“Are you ready?” Michael asked Sophie as they stood behind the curtain and heard the excitable crowd.

“I think so…” Sophie replied with wide eyes.

Michael was in his usual wrestling gear with a diaper underneath. They had tried to get Alyssa to agree to not needing a diaper for the match but she flatly refused. Sophie was wearing a sports bra and tight pants, she had never been in better shape but Michael didn’t know if it was enough.

As Michael and Sophie stood to the side going through some nervous warm-ups Alyssa appeared on the other side of the backstage area. She had her hair tied tightly back and put in a mouth guard, she looked incredibly ready. Her music hit and after staring down her two opponents for a couple of seconds she took a deep drink from her sports bottle and stepped out from behind the curtain.

Sophie smiled wickedly as Alyssa stepped out into the packed arena.

“What are you smiling about?” Michael asked his wife. The last thing he felt like doing was smiling!

“Just feeling confident.” Sophie said. She leaned forwards and pecked Michael on the cheek, “I believe in you.”

“Just remember our game plan.” Michael muttered in Sophie’s ear, “We can do this!”

Michael wasn’t sure that he believed his own words but as the music hit he took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the curtain. The crowd was raucous and there were a huge variety of reactions to Michael. He didn’t hear them though, he only had eyes for his opponent and he was in the zone. He could feel his wife next to him shaking nervously as she stayed close to him. He really couldn’t understand why Sophie would feel any kind of confidence in this situation.

Michael and Sophie got into the ring as the announcer started introducing the competitors. Michael and Alyssa stood in their corner whilst Alyssa took in the admiration of the crowd.

“Michael… I’m scared…” Sophie said as the final preparations happened. She seemed to be veering wildly between confidence and fear. Michael was worried she was about to breakdown and run away.

“I know.” Michael hugged his wife, “Just stay in the corner and let me handle it.”

The bell rang and Michael advanced into the centre of the ring with Alyssa making the same movement from the other side. To the laughter of the crowd she mimicked sucking her thumb to antagonise her opponent.

The match started and just like the first encounter Alyssa quickly took the upper hand. Michael could barely get a hit in as he was easily subdued by Alyssa’s superior skills. He was very aware that his future depended on this match but despite his best efforts he was being easily dominated, it seemed like a matter of time before Alyssa won the match and she was just toying with her prey.

After slamming Michael down on the mat it seemed like the match was over. Alyssa got down on her knees and covered Michael, a victorious smile was spreading across her face.

“One… Two…” The referee slapped his hand to the canvas as he counted the fall.

“Hey!” Sophie yelled from the corner of the ring, “Are you scared of facing me?”

Sophie was as pale as a ghost and trembling like a leaf as she watched Alyssa stand up. She didn’t really know what she was doing but she knew that Michael was about to lose right there and then if she didn’t do something.

Alyssa rolled Michael to the side of the ring with her foot. Michael was only vaguely aware of what was going on and he was desperately trying to find a reserve of energy or anything that would give him a chance.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Alyssa asked as she swaggered forwards towards Sophie, “You know we don’t play around here, right?”

Sophie swallowed hard but took a defiant step forwards. Alyssa pointed and laughed as she looked out at the crowd. Sophie reached back with her hand and delivered a huge open-handed slap to Alyssa’s face causing the crowd to “ooh” loudly.

“You’ll regret that.” Alyssa spoke with intensity and she put up her fists. She was still smiling though her eyes were cold and hard.

Sophie panicked and tried to slap Alyssa again but this time the female wrestler was ready. With skilled ease Alyssa grabbed Sophie’s wrist and pulled her forwards using her momentum against her. Alyssa crouched down on one knee and Sophie fell forwards over it.

Sophie was winded by the knee under her ribs but as she tried to get up she felt Alyssa lean on her back. Sophie couldn’t see what was happening and kicked her legs out in a desperate attempt to free herself. She felt Alyssa lean close to her ear as she reached down with her other hand and rubbed the trapped woman’s rear.

“Might as well get a taste of what life for you is going to be like.” Alyssa muttered.

Sophie wasn’t left in doubt as to what she meant for long. She felt the hand leave her butt and then get slammed forwards again. Sophie jumped as she was spanked in the middle of the ring surrounded by thousands of fans cheering and laughing with approval.

“Stop!” Sophie yelled as more spanks came down quickly tanning her pale skin, “Bitch!”

Alyssa simply laughed as she pushed Sophie off her knee. She was playing with her food and the crowd loved every minute as she humiliated the couple who seemed completely overmatched. She stood up with her hands out to soak in the cheers.

“You really backed a loser here, So- Woah!” Alyssa was interrupted mid-taunt.

Alyssa put her hand to her stomach as she felt a deep rumble that seemed to go on and on as it increased the pressure building up within her. She dropped Sophie on to the mat and stood up as cramp wracked her body. She looked down at Sophie desperately and then over to the water bottle in the corner of the ring.

“You… Did you…” Alyssa looked back to Sophie who was now grinning wildly. Sophie nodded her head slowly, “No, no, no…”

Alyssa suddenly had a horrified look wash over her. She grabbed her tummy with both hands and bent over, panic filled her veins and she was overcome with a need to run away. She took two steps to the ropes and then bent over, it was a bad mistake and she realised it just a moment too late.

A gurgle in her gut so loud it seemed like the front row could hear her made Alyssa freeze. Sophie and Michael watched from inside the ring. One of them looked shocked whilst the other couldn’t stop smiling. Alyssa knew what was about to happen and closed her eyes, she was in disbelief that she was about to humiliate herself like this. If she could just make it to the backstage area…

A fart forced itself out of Alyssa’s body but when it finished her sphincter couldn’t close to stop what followed it. A soft log of poop slipped out of Alyssa’s body without any obstruction. It smeared against the tight wrestling gear Alyssa wore and once it started it was impossible to stop.

Alyssa’s bowels felt like they exploded in front of thousands of people as her wrestling gear started to fill with the slop pouring out of her. The trunks expanded a little but it wasn’t meant to contain this onslaught and the pressure between her body and clothes suddenly gave way. Alyssa gasped in absolute horror as her messy accident started running down her legs.

The crowd gasped and fell into a hushed silence as they watched their champion soil herself so openly. As her body continued to push out the poop her bladder gave way. As if the situation couldn’t get more embarrassing Alyssa felt her bladder pour into her costume. Soon Alyssa’s pee was mixing with her poop and running down her legs.

The shocked hush in the usually excitable crowd made everything feel so much more intense and real. Alyssa closed her eyes and wanted the world to swallow her whole. Suddenly she felt herself falling backwards back into the ring.

Michael had crawled up behind Alyssa and now he reached up to hook her legs with his arm taking care to avoid the large poop stains. He pulled her backwards tripping her over his body until she fell on her back. Michael leapt on top of the fallen wrestler and Sophie hurried over to lay over as well.

“One… Two… Three!” The referee was in position and counted to three as Alyssa was unable to get her shoulders off the mat in time.

• 2 weeks later...

---

Michael is taken home from the convention and taken to bed. Meanwhile, Alyssa and Sophie have some much needed talking to do.

---

---

The crowd gasped in shock as Michael and Sophie pulled off the sudden upset. The thousands in attendance couldn’t believe their hero had just been beaten like she had. Alyssa was looking up at the lights in stunned silence. It took a couple of minutes for the married couple to realise what had happened and they slowly climbed to their feet with their hands in the air.

“We did it!” Sophie exclaimed.

“What the hell just happened!?” Michael asked loudly.

“I spiked her drink.” Sophie muttered guiltily, “I had to even the odds somehow…”

Michael and Sophie embraced each other in the ring before the man lifted the woman up on to his shoulders. After initial shock the crowd were cheering just as wildly for Michael and Sophie as they had for Alyssa. Michael still didn’t know what the future held for him and his wife but in that moment he was feeling euphoria that they had won.

As Michael and Sophie celebrated together some officials rushed out to the ring. Michael reached down as a comically oversized diaper was slid under the bottom rope. Alyssa was sat in the opposite corner looking stunned that she had been beaten. She couldn’t believe that after everything that had happened she had allowed herself to fall into the trap of being overconfident. Her messiness smeared between her and the mat, she barely even noticed it such was her shock.

Michael picked up the diaper and with the crowd howling with laughter. He turned on Alyssa who was ashen faced, he smiled and was certain that nothing would feel as satisfying as what he was about to do.

“Michael…” Alyssa put her hands out, “Come on… We can forget about all this, right? Look, I’ve been embarrassed, you can forgive the stipulation, right?”

Michael laughed and as Alyssa was held down by the officials he crouched between her legs. He unfolded the diaper that had been handed to him and carefully placed it under Alyssa’s butt, he wanted to avoid the messy areas at all costs and there was no way he was taking the full trunks off the humiliated woman. He simply taped the diaper over the messy clothing letting Alyssa sit in it.

Alyssa’s private areas were now covered with the softest padding on the diaper. The diaper was pulled tight against her crotch as Michael, his own diaper still wrapped around his waist, pulled the tapes tight and placed them on the front of the underwear.

Michael stepped back and Alyssa was shown to the crowd in her new diaper. The laughter that had been hurled his way exclusively was now equally aimed at Alyssa who was trying to cover herself up with her hands, a task Michael knew to be impossible.

Michael and Sophie embraced again and shared a kiss in the ring. They were only distracted when they heard crinkling from nearby and saw that Alyssa had climbed to her feet. She looked like anger and humiliation were competing with each other to be the dominant emotion, if her face had been any redder there would’ve been steam coming out of her ears. She stormed out of the ring and without looking to either side where the crowd were mocking her she hurried to the backstage area. After one final round of embracing and celebrating Michael and Sophie followed suit.

“Where’s she gone?” Michael asked as soon as he had stepped through the curtain to the backstage area.

“Alyssa stormed off down the hallway.” A backstage worker said as he pointed towards the locker rooms, “Just follow the smell!”

Michael and Sophie went to their private room and opened the door. They found Alyssa inside pacing like a caged tiger, a few of the bottles on the desk had clearly been thrown across the room.

“Sophie, would you do me the honour of taking off this damn diaper?” Michael grinned as he spoke and he heard Sophie giggle as well. He lifted his arms up as Sophie leaned down to peel the tapes away.

“Not so fast.” Alyssa suddenly exclaimed. She was staring daggers at Michael, “That stays on for a year.”

“Erm, Alyssa? I don’t know how hard you hit your head on that mat but you just lost the match.” Michael smirked. His old confidence was starting to break through again.

“And I don’t know how many times I have to tell you to read your contracts before signing them.” Alyssa replied as she sat in a chair, her diaper crinkled around has as she sunk into the cushion and she winced. The poop smeared on the chair but she didn’t seem to care.

“W-What do you mean?” Sophie looked anxious. It had been her who had signed the contract for the match in the first place.

“I lost the match.” Alyssa said, “That means I have to wear… I’m stuck in this stipulation for a year. The contract never cancelled your stipulation though. You’re stuck in diapers right along with me.”

Michael’s jaw dropped open. He couldn’t believe that after everything he had done in training and in the match he would still have to wear the diapers. He heard Sophie hurry away from him and to her bag, he turned to see Sophie skimming the first few pages.

“It’s pointless, I just told you the stipulations…” Alyssa rolled her eyes.

“Shut up.” Michael said angrily, “Sophie?”

“It’s… It’s true…” Sophie visibly slumped and it sounded like she was about to break into tears.

“There it is.” Alyssa shrugged, “I guess we are stuck with each other.”

Michael clenched his fists. It was true, if he had to live like this for so long he was determined that Alyssa couldn’t weasel out of it some way. She would have to stay with Sophie and him to make sure she was treated like a baby just as Michael would be.

All three of them sat in the dressing room in silence. The joy that had surged through Michael’s body had evaporated to be replaced with frustration and embarrassment. It didn’t look like Alyssa was faring any better, if there was any silver lining to what was happening it was that she was as miserable as Michael was.

Michael barely thought about his bladder as he sat in the chair deep in thought. He let go of his muscles and felt urine flood into his padding, he didn’t move or say anything since the wrestling gear he still wore covered up the embarrassing accident.

“We should go home.” Sophie eventually said, “Alyssa go clean yourself up. We’ll wait for you, I don’t want you stinking up the car.”

Michael felt defeated and stood up. Alyssa was the last to get to her feet, her padding crinkled and Michael was at least a little satisfied to see she was blushing a little. The three of them got clean and  dressed in silence before finally leaving the dressing room. They had been sitting in the small room together for a while and when they stepped out they saw only a skeleton staff remained cleaning up. They went out to the car park to see all the fans had dispersed. Michael felt bitter about the whole enterprise and couldn’t believe that despite being victorious he was still in this diaper.

The drive home was silent with everyone feeling resentment about the night’s events. Sophie lead the trio inside and after a few moments where Alyssa and Michael took their shoes off she seemed to come to a conclusion. She turned to face the two diapered adults with a steely look.

“Right, if we are going to have to do this for the next year we need to set some rules.” Sophie said, “And I’m sure neither of you will like them.”

“Sophie?” Michael frowned.

“Don’t call me that.” Sophie quickly said, “I think it’s best if you both call me Mommy from now on.”

“What!?” Both Alyssa and Michael exclaimed in shared shock.

“It’s only fair.” Sophie said, “If you’re both going to live here as babies then I’ll have to treat you as… siblings. As Brother and sister.”

Both Alyssa and Michael immediately launched into a series of expletives and exclamations whilst Sophie stood in front of them with her hands on her hips. She waited for them to finish before she continued.

“You are the ones that got yourself into this situation.” Sophie shook her head, “Honestly it should be ME doing the complaining since I’m going to have to look after you both.”

“I can go and stay at my place.” Alyssa quickly interjected.

“Like hell you will.” Michael growled, “You’ll take the damn diaper off as soon as you get out of sight.”

“Which is why you’ll both stay here.” Sophie agreed with her husband, “It’s only a year. It’ll go by before you know it.”

“Sophie, what if we just…” Michael started.

“I said to call me Mommy.” Sophie interrupted.

“I’m not doing that!” Michael scoffed.

“Fine. Whatever you were going to say can’t be that important then.” Sophie said, “Well, it’s probably time for bed for the pair of you so come on upstairs.”

Michael huffed as Sophie turned and started walking up the staircase. He turned to look at Alyssa who was smirking at him like a little girl happy to see her brother getting told off. He turned back to the stairs with a scowl and started stomping up behind Sophie. Just when he thought this whole situation couldn’t get any worse, he hoped that Sophie would calm down with the “Mommy” business in the morning.

All three of them entered the nursery where Sophie got two diapers out in preparation for the changes. She walked over to Alyssa first and started undressing her. Alyssa had a strange combination of embarrassment and happiness on her face, Michael knew she was reliving the recent past where they had got undressed together in the master bedroom.

“I thought so.” Sophie said with her own grin as Alyssa’s pants were pulled down.

Michael was shocked to see that Alyssa was wet just like he was. Sophie moved out of the way and Alyssa clambered up on to the changing table with blushing cheeks. Michael was surprised that Alyssa was remaining silent whilst this was going on but she was clearly as embarrassed as he was.

“I could see you suddenly getting tense in the car.” Sophie said to answer the unsaid question of why she though Alyssa was wet.

Alyssa’s wet diaper was opened up to reveal her private parts. It wasn’t anything Sophie hadn’t seen before of course but this was a very different situation. Michael could see Alyssa playing with her hands nervously and even his wife was looking embarrassed. Sophie grabbed a handful of baby wipes and started cleaning Alyssa up. It wasn’t long before the old diaper was taken away, balled up and placed in the diaper pail at the end of the changing table.

A new diaper was taped around Alyssa’s waist before she sat up and dropped down to the floor with a flourish of crinkles. The only thing she wore apart from her diaper was a sports bra. Michael had to admit she looked good which annoyed him greatly.

“You next, Michael.” Sophie said.

“This is stupid.” Michael whined as he pulled himself up on to the changing table.

“There’s nothing we can do about it.” Sophie said softly. It was like she was dealing with a difficult toddler and just trying to coax him to go along with what she needed to do, “It’ll all be done before you know it.”

Michael’s wet diaper was opened and he was quickly wiped clean. He was swiftly taped into a new diaper and lowered back on to the floor. Alyssa and Michael stood next to each other, two cringing enemies forced to be together by circumstance. Sophie lowered the side of Michael’s crib and he quickly climbed in, she then looked at Alyssa who was still smiling with an air of superiority.

“In you get.” Sophie said to the female wrestler.

“Me?” Alyssa’s smirk evaporated as she pointed at herself in shock, “But that’s Michael’s crib…”

“Well, now it’s yours as well.” Sophie explained patiently.

“I thought I could share the bed with you…” Alyssa looked hopefully at her former lover, “Or I could sleep on the couch, or a fold out bed or-”

“Get in the crib, little girl.” Sophie repeated impatiently, “I meant what I said. You two will be treated as equals and if that means I have to look after two babies then so be it.”

Alyssa grumbled and looked for a second like she wanted to just throw in the towel and leave. Everyone in that room knew she couldn’t walk out of this situation, her contract was as tightly controlled as Michael’s and forfeiting the stipulation would mean losing her riches. With a sigh and a face like thunder she crinkled over and into the crib. Michael was the one smirking now.

“I’ll bring you a couple of bottles.” Sophie said as she lifted the side and locked the railings in place.

Silence fell over the nursery as Sophie departed. Michael and Alyssa tried not to move and give the other person the satisfaction of hearing them crinkle. They sat at opposite ends of the crib which was big enough to contain them both but it was a little cramped.

“Not so fun when you’re in the diapers is it?” Michael muttered in the silence.

“Shut up.” Alyssa shot back quickly, “I’m not a stupid baby like you. I’ll be out of this in no time, I just need to figure out how…”

Michael snorted in derision but further conversation was saved as the door opened and Sophie returned with two bottles of milk. She placed one at either end of the crib and then smiled through the bars.

“I don’t expect either of you will like me saying this but you both look absolutely adorable.” Sophie gushed happily, “Now you two better get along. I’ve got the baby monitor on the shelf turned on and if I hear any trouble you’ll both be sorry, understood?”

“Yes…” The two people in the crib muttered.

“What was that?” Sophie said loudly

“Yes, Mommy.” Michael and Alyssa said so that the words overlapped each other. It was hard to tell which of them was blushing the most.

“Good babies.” Sophie said, “I’ll see you both in the morning.”

Sophie turned to leave the room and closed the door behind her. Michael and Alyssa stared at each other in the dark room. Neither wanted to talk to the other after such a dramatic and emotional night. Almost simultaneously they laid down with their backs to each other in the cramped crib though neither was able to fall asleep for quite a long time.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

---

With Michael now sharing a crib there is a strange new dynamic for everyone involved. How will his new "sister" take her loss of status?

---

---

When Michael woke up the next morning he felt his bladder aching. He didn’t move or even open his eyes as he relaxed and felt the hot pee pour out of his body to be swallowed by the thirsty padding. He felt shifting behind him and then an elbow in his back, it was his not so gentle reminder that he wasn’t alone in his crib.

Michael sighed as he sat up and saw Alyssa was already awake and staring at the ceiling with a stony expression. She might’ve been a little better at hiding her emotions than Michael but she wasn’t able to disguise the look of hopeless embarrassment he had experienced nonstop since all this started.

“Move over. You’re taking up the whole bed.” Alyssa said angrily without looking at Michael.

“I’m on my side.” Michael replied quickly, “Maybe if you didn’t hog the covers so much…”

“Hog the covers!?” Alyssa sat up and finally turned to Michael. Her diaper crinkled loudly and seemed to take the wind out of her sails.

“Has Mommy been in?” Michael asked. He referred to his wife as Mommy before he could stop himself and his cheeks flushed slightly.

Has Mommy been in?” Alyssa repeated mockingly, “This is why you deserve this crap and I don’t!”

“She told us to call her that!” Michael retorted trying to save face.

“Mommy’s boy.” Alyssa smirked and stuck her tongue out at Michael childishly.

Before Michael could respond and before the situation escalated any further the nursery door opened and Sophie walked in holding the other half of the pair of baby monitors. She held it up as if to say “you know I can hear you, right?” Michael and Alyssa quickly quietened down.

Sophie walked in to the room and stepped on the release lever of the crib. The high bars rattled down giving access to the rest of the room, Michael could immediately feel the claustrophobia that the crib gave him easing up. He went to drop out of the crib but Sophie stopped him.

“Little girls first.” Sophie said, “Let your sister drop down.”

Michael rolled his eyes. Alyssa, or his “sister” as Sophie referred to her, blushed from the description and dropped on to her bare feet on the floor. Michael crossed his legs and rested his chin on his hand seemingly oblivious as to how it showed off his fresh wetting to anyone who looked. He watched as his wife used her hand to push the padding Alyssa wore up towards her crotch. She was searching for wetness but heard Alyssa let out a little moan before smirking.

“Naughty girl!” Sophie quickly chastised Alyssa and gave her a quick swat to the rear, “Well, you’re dry… for now. Let’s get you dressed.”

Michael wondered what his wife’s plan was because he saw no reason for them to have little girl’s clothes. All the clothes had been bought by Alyssa and she wouldn’t have prepared for this scenario. He was therefore stunned to see Sophie turn around with a pink and white lacy dress that looked for all the world like something a cartoon princess would wear.

“She bought it for you.” Sophie said calmly when she saw her husband’s shocked expression, “She thought that when you got used to being a baby boy she would humiliate you further by making you a baby girl.”

Michael was shocked and turned to look at Alyssa who was scowling at the floor. She acted just like a small toddler with her hand caught in the cookie jar as she kicked out at the carpet. Sophie walked over with the dress and instructed Alyssa to raise her arms, she complied wordlessly but her cheeks were going the same shade of pink as her dress.

The dress was a perfect fit on Alyssa and the soft lacy material cascaded down her body. The bottom of the dress didn’t quite hide the bottom of the diaper and Michael couldn’t help but giggle as Alyssa checked herself out in the mirror and looked embarrassed.

“Wait there while I sort your brother out.” Sophie said once she had finished straightening Alyssa’s dress.

“Please don’t call him that…” Alyssa winced as she turned to face Sophie.

“Don’t be fussy.” Sophie chided the diapered woman.

The side of the crib came down again and Michael slipped to the floor. Just like Alyssa, Michael stood with his legs slightly parted so his wife could check his clearly wet diaper. As Sophie bent down Michael saw Alyssa over her shoulder, the female wrestler lifted both hands and gave Michael two middle fingers.

“A wet little boy.” Sophie finally concluded as she stood up.

Michael was led over to the changing table and he scrambled up. This was an experience Michael was mostly used to now. The tapes were pulled off the front of the diaper and the wet front slid down on to the table. The wrestler shuddered as the cold and wet baby wipes were placed against his sensitive skin.

Holding still to be cleaned was now second nature to Michael but as he waited for the fresh diaper to be put on he let his head roll to his side. He had expected Alyssa to be making fun of him but when he looked over to her he saw that she had a distant look in her eyes and she was staring at a point somewhere above the changing table.

Michael recognised that look and his eyes shifted down to the bottom of the diaper poking out from under the short dress. It was unmistakeable as the sunlight pouring in through the window highlighted what was happening. The clean white plastic was being sullied by a darker patch that started at the bottom between Alyssa’s legs and creeped up the front of the padding. Michael’s eyes darted back to Alyssa’s face and he saw her blushing intensifying. He smirked in superiority despite currently being in the middle of a diaper change himself.

Michael watched as Alyssa suddenly jerked back to reality and looked around again. She saw Michael looking at her and quickly turned away. Michael now got a view of the woman’s rear end and he had to laugh when he saw the discoloured wet area going up towards her butt.

Michael’s new diaper was taped on and he was lifted down to the floor. His clothing today was a red and black onesie, it had a little collar like a polo shirt and from the waist up looked like a perfectly fine piece of clothing for an adult to wear, obviously the babyish nature of the onesie was given away by the way it snapped closed between his legs.

“Let’s sort out breakfast and then I need to work out what to do with you both today.” Sophie said as she opened the nursery door.

“Erm, before we go…” Alyssa sounded nervous. Michael wasn’t used to the confident woman sounding like the little child she was being treated as, “Can you change my diaper, Mommy?”

“Why didn’t you go before I checked you?” Sophie asked impatiently as she placed her hands on her hips.

Alyssa just shrugged. Michael thought he knew the answer. Wetting yourself was embarrassing at all times but it was especially bad if you weren’t used to it. Alyssa had wet her diaper the previous night but Michael thought the reality of the situation hadn’t sunk in for Alyssa and she was still flush with adrenaline from the match. Now that it was a “normal” day and this was all happening it would feel so much more real for the now embarrassed woman.

“Well, you’ll have to wait till later now.” Sophie said when Alyssa just stared at the floor instead of answering, “Babies are changed when Mommy decides, not when they want it.”

Despite the situation Michael felt himself beaming again. He had been an only child growing up but now he felt the satisfaction of seeing a sibling being told off. It might not have been the exact situation he had envisaged but seeing Alyssa blush the way she was almost made up for his own humiliation.

“But we’re here right now!” Alyssa said loudly, “It would be easy to… Hey!”

Michael was left open-mouthed as his wife suddenly strode back into the room. She grabbed Alyssa’s wrist and pulled her to the crib, Sophie was smaller and weaker than Alyssa but the element of surprise seemed to keep Alyssa in place.

“Just remember you’re contract states you are to be treated like a baby for a year.” Sophie hissed when Alyssa started to belatedly struggle a little, “If you don’t submit you’ll break the contract and I’ll call the lawyers. We’ll take you to the cleaners.”

“What happened to you moaning my name?” Alyssa spat in reply, “You were acting very differently in bed not so long ago.”

“Maybe you haven’t realised but times have changed.” Sophie whispered, “Now this isn’t going to end until you moan “Mommy” since that’s my name from now on.”

Sophie gave Alyssa a moment to think about what was happening as she rubbed her hand on the warmed up plastic of the diaper. The pee was discolouring the pure white of the diaper and Sophie could see the wetness still slowly spreading up the rear of the padding. Sophie let Alyssa think about what she was about to do, she let the anticipation build and build.

Quick as a flash Sophie drew her hand back and then brought it forwards hard and fast against the diaper. Alyssa squealed loudly and jumped, she tried to get up but Sophie’s words rang through her head and she leaned over again. The woman hit a lot harder than Alyssa had been expecting.

Michael watched and couldn’t stop a smile from splitting his face from ear to ear. A second spank came down a few moments later and then he watched as his wife went to town on the female wrestler’s backside. He could see Alyssa jerk forwards as she was hit and then she started moaning softly as each smack echoed around the room.

“I. Can. Do. This. All. Day.” Sophie punctuated each word with another spank.

Michael’s hands went to his own backside as he subconsciously remembered his own spankings. He could feel the battle going on inside Alyssa as she fought the need to submit despite the rapidly growing pain that must be turning her ass red. The spanking went on and on for minute after minute until Alyssa practically exploded.

“I’m sorry, Mommy!” Alyssa cried out through a huge sob, “Mommy, mommy, mommy!”

Sophie stopped immediately. Her forehead was sweating and she puffed out her cheeks, she had clearly put a lot of effort into the punishment. She wiped her forehead and then straightened Alyssa up. Michael wondered what was coming next but was shocked that Sophie simply threw her arms around Alyssa.

“It’s OK.” Sophie said softly as Alyssa sobbed some more, “You just need to learn to listen to Mommy, OK?”

Michael was stunned to see Alyssa humbled so much. He watched his nemesis nod her head slowly before his wife took his hand and led him out of the nursery. The three of them went down to breakfast together with the crinkles of two diapers filling the space on the thin staircase.

“We only have one highchair but I think it’s best if Alyssa takes it today.” Sophie said as they walked into the kitchen.

Michael felt a great leap of excitement and he looked across at Alyssa who looked like she wanted to say something but restrained herself. Michael dropped his padded rear into a chair before Sophie could change her mind whilst Alyssa trudged over to the highchair. The dress spilled out of the sides as the tray was brought down in front of her.

As Sophie made breakfast Michael caught Alyssa’s eyes and stuck his tongue out at her. Alyssa looked annoyed but she was locked into the chair and could do nothing about it. Sophie brought over two bowls of cereal and placed one in front of Michael and the other in front of Alyssa.

After the quiet breakfast Michael and Alyssa were led to the living room. The playpen was still set up and the two babies were told to go inside, the gate locked behind them. A couple of large baby bottles full of milk were placed in the caged area with them.

“You two play nice.” Sophie warned, “If I have to come in here to tell either of you off you’ll regret it.”

Michael watched Sophie leave the room and then sat down against the bars. He watched Alyssa looking around in disgust at the toys on display. She gingerly sat down on her wet diaper opposite from Michael. Picking up some toys Michael started to create a story for some of the little action figures in the same way he had done every other day he had been left in the playpen.

“I can’t believe you actually play with this crap.” Alyssa said. Her face was wrinkled with disgust.

“Have to pass the time somehow.” Michael shrugged.

“I would never do that.” Alyssa folded her arms across her chest, “It’s so demeaning.”

Michael smirked. He remembered thinking the same thing but there’s only so much staring at a wall you can do before you crack and start playing. Michael pulled over some little army men and decided he was going to make a story involving an evil billionaire and his army.

“Are you sure you don’t want to play, sis?” Michael asked with a mocking smile, “You can play as the good guy stopping this army.”

“Do. No. Call. Me. That.” Alyssa hissed angrily, “And I will not play with you!”

“Suit yourself.” Michael replied, “Just let me know when you change your mind.”

“I won’t.” Alyssa pouted.

Hours passed by and at lunch time Sophie brought in some food for both the babies. Some cut up sandwiches and fruit along with fresh bottles. Michael took his with a smile whilst Alyssa continued to skulk in the corner. She shuffled over to get her food once Sophie had left the room. Michael took some satisfaction from watching Alyssa eating and drinking disconsolately.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

---

Alyssa finds out just how embarrassing not being able to use the toilet can be. After some time passes the two babies are dressed but it doesn't seem like this'll be a regular day...

---

---

It was an hour after lunch that Michael noticed Alyssa looking uncomfortable. His diaper was wet and Alyssa’s still hadn’t been changed after her wetting in the morning but this seemed like something different to what came before. He was still playing with his toys and only glancing at the female wrestler out the corner of his eyes. After a minute watching this uncontrollable shifting Michael was sure he knew what was happening.

“Are you, OK?” Michael asked.

“Don’t talk to me.” Alyssa replied with a pout. She turned her back to Michael but he could see her holding her belly.

“Do you need to make poopies?” Michael asked mockingly.

“I said don’t talk to me!” Alyssa’s red faced shout belied the truth.

“Did I hear raised voices in there?” Sophie called from outside the room.

“No, we’re fine.” Michael replied.

Michael leaned back against the side of the playpen and watched as Alyssa’s squirming got more and more intense. It wasn’t long until she was lying on the floor in the fetal position. Michael shook his head as he watched her grimacing hard. He had been in this position before, he knew that the cramps must be wracking her body and she was fighting the impossible fight.

“You’ll feel better if you let it all out.” Michael said with a smirk.

“Fu- Ooh…” Alyssa moved to fast and her body reacted badly. She could only just manage to keep her bowels from emptying.

“I know how I can help!” Michael stood up. He could feel a fullness in his bowels as well but after all the messy accidents he had suffered it didn’t faze him nearly as much as Alyssa.

“W-What are you doing?” Alyssa stuttered as Michael walked over, “Stay over there!”

“Don’t worry, sis.” Michael said as he got down on his knees in front of Alyssa who was still curled up into a ball on the floor. She seemed utterly unable to move for fear of soiling herself.

Michael reached under Alyssa’s lacy dress and ran his hands over the plastic of the diaper. He could feel that it was still warm from a recent wetting but that wasn’t what he was looking for. His hand went up and over waistband until it was between the thin material of the dress and Alyssa’s tummy.

“Don’t you dare!” Alyssa’ hissed with wide eyes.

Michael barely hesitated for a second before moving his hand against Alyssa’s belly and started to tickle. The helpless woman writhed under the dancing fingers and then she suddenly tensed and let out a high pitched whine.

Michael could hear escaping gas as Alyssa lost control of her bowels and pushed down. Her eyes went wide and she froze in place as Michael stopped tickling and reached around with his hand to the back of the crinkly underwear. He could physically feel the back of the padding bulging out as Alyssa did her stinky business.

“Ugh…” Alyssa grunted as the back of the diaper expanded again.

Michael stepped back and smiled again. There was a sympathetic response within his body and as he watched Alyssa dirty herself he felt his bowels relaxing as well. He squatted slightly and pushed his own waste out into his padding. The soft faecal matter spreading out between his skin and the diaper. When he was finished he stood up straight again, despite feeling embarrassed it was nothing compared to Alyssa.

“See?” Michael said when it seemed Alyssa had finally finished, “Now you do-”

Michael was suddenly cut off as Alyssa did something he absolutely didn’t expect. Alyssa had reached round to feel her bulging padding whilst her lip trembled. Quite suddenly and interrupting Michael in the middle of his sentence Alyssa opened her mouth and wailed.

Like a baby Alyssa started loudly crying. Tears sprung from her eyes as she practically screamed. She sat up regardless of what was in the seat of her diaper, she was humiliated and started slamming her hands on the ground on either side of her. Michael was taken aback by the outburst from the usually stoic wrestler.

When Michael heard footsteps hurrying down the stairs he realised how this might look. Without a second thought he dropped to the floor causing the poop in the seat of his diaper to practically explode against his body. Michael winced as he felt the hot stickiness spread all over sticking the disposable to his butt and crotch. A second later the living room door opened.

“What’s going on!?” Sophie said as she walked over to the playpen. She stared with furrowed eyebrows at Alyssa whose crying was already subsiding but she looked like she was dying of embarrassment.

“Alyssa pooped herself.” Michael said as he pointed across the pen, “And, erm, I kind of…”

“Right, two diaper changes.” Sophie said with a sigh, “Come on. I thought Michael was the younger sibling but bursting into tears like this… maybe Alyssa is the younger one.”

This did nothing to help Alyssa’s mood and Michael held the playpen gate open for her as she followed Sophie to the stairs. Michael brought up the rear and despite having a load in his pants he had a smile that he struggled to wipe off his face.

---

The days turned to weeks and the humiliation remained. Michael was more used to the treatment but that did little to help him. The thing that DID help him a little bit was seeing Alyssa going through all the same problems. After her messing accident in the playpen and crying fit she had changed into a much more submissive but clearly still angry baby.

Michael was actually starting to think he could get used to this new situation when he noticed his wife getting her things together as if she was heading out. Immediately Michael felt anxiety and when he looked over to Alyssa he could see she was feeling nervous as well. They had both recently been given diaper changes and they crinkled as they crawled up to the edge of the playpen and peeked through the bars.

“I’m not going out like this.” Alyssa muttered mostly to herself.

“I don’t think you’re getting much of a choice.” Michael replied. He had a sinking feeling in his tummy and it had nothing to do with poop.

Sophie was putting her shoes on and had a plastic bag in her hand. She walked into the living room and looked down at the two babies who were on their knees on the floor. She put the bag down and smiled as she regarded the two wrestlers who had been reduced to babies in her care. The way they looked at her as if waiting for instruction almost made her laugh, it didn’t take much to tear down the most “alpha” people.

“We need to go to the shops.” Sophie said after a pregnant pause where she let the tension build.

Michael gulped hard and felt Alyssa shiver slightly next to him. He knew there would be no option of being left at home.

“You aren’t taking us, are you?” Alyssa naively asked.

“Of course I am.” Sophie chuckled, “I can’t leave babies home on their own. Don’t worry though, I’ve bought some fresh things for you so you’ll be the envy of all the other babies.”

Sophie reached into the bag and pulled out two shirts. One was baby blue and the other was princess pink. The two wrestler-cum-babies were in plain onesies but Sophie reached through the bars and unbuttoned them without a second thought. She made a mental note that neither of the cocky wrestlers even tried to stop her.

The onesies were pulled up and over the two heads leaving them naked except for their diapers. Sophie noticed they were both clean and dry which was a relief, it would make the preparations to leave all the easier.

“Put these on.” Alyssa said as she draped the two shirts on the rails.

Michael and Alyssa cautiously took the shirts. They had almost the same reactions when they read the writing plastered across the fronts. It seemed like Sophie was very much enjoying her role in charge of the babies.

Michael’s blue shirt said “Mommy’s Little Champion” in big bold letters. Underneath the words was a cartoon picture of a kid holding a championship belt. For someone who had regularly held real titles that had a long and respected history this was very embarrassing. He pulled it over his head and sighed as he looked down and saw his diaper poking out from underneath it.

Alyssa was no happier with her clothes. The pink shirt had similar writing on it that read “The Champ’s Little Sister” with a picture of a baby girl with a very obvious diaper riding on a rocking horse that looked like a unicorn. She looked from the shirt up to Sophie and back, with a sigh of hopeless resignation she pulled the shirt over her head. Just like Michael’s shirt it did little to hide the diaper between her legs.

“Why am I the little sister?” Alyssa pouted. Gone was her staunch resistance, now she just whined like a toddler, “Why can’t I be the big sister?”

“Because you are a newer baby than Michael.” Sophie answered swiftly, “Here, I’ve got a few more things for you both.”

Alyssa huffed but didn’t say anything else. She watched Sophie reach into the bag again and this time she pulled out a pair of small plastic pacifiers. They matched the shirts perfectly in colour and Sophie leaned down to pop them into the two blushing wrestlers’ faces.

“And finally something special for the little princess.” Sophie said as she reached into her bag for one final time.

Alyssa dreaded whatever was about to be pulled out. There was nothing in that bag that could be good for her and her worst fears were confirmed when she saw a rattle being pulled out. Sophie was beaming Alyssa’s way as she gave the little toy a shake causing whatever was inside to rattle around. Alyssa took the toy and wanted nothing more than to smash it into Michael’s head.

“Right, come on.” Sophie opened the gate to the playpen.

“Aren’t we getting pants or something?” Michael’s voice had taken on a childish lisp around the pacifier.

“I don’t think that’ll be necessary.” Sophie smiled wickedly.

Michael and Alyssa looked at each other. They didn’t like each other at all but after spending time together in the same situation they at least empathised with how the other was feeling. Normally it was Alyssa who talked back to their mommy but more recently even she had been subdued. It seemed the diaper and baby treatment was very successful in reducing aggression and negative behaviour.

“You can’t make us do that!” Alyssa muttered. She didn’t dare look up at Sophie.

“I think you’ll find I can.” Sophie replied as she opened up the playpen, “Unless you want to break the contract and-”

“No.” Alyssa exclaimed through clenched teeth. There was no way she was giving up any of her fortune.

“Then let’s go.” Sophie giggled, “After making your big brother go out like a baby I don’t have much sympathy for you.”

Michael thought about speaking up and asking if the past trauma might get him off suffering this one but he knew the answer already. Sophie seemed to have caught the “Mommy bug” and it looked like she was enjoying this a lot.

Michael stepped through the playpen gate first. His fresh diaper crinkled noisily and was soon joined in a duet by Alyssa’s padding. The rattle the female wrestler held so reluctantly occasionally made a noise despite her efforts to hold it still. The front door was ajar and Michael was the first to see what was waiting for him and his “sister.” Her gasped in shock.

“I found this online last week.” Sophie said happily as she strode past the shocked babies, “Just got delivered yesterday during your nap.”

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

---

---

---

Michael walked outside into the sun and circled something he didn’t know could possible exist. An adult sized twin stroller sat in the sun with its metal glistening and two large seats with straps waiting for the adult babies.

“No way!” Alyssa exclaimed. She was shaking her head vociferously, “Be real. There’s no way I’m getting into that thing. Look, I’ve gone along with this stupid stuff up till now but this is too much.”

Alyssa’s rattle made noise as she gestured to the stroller. Even as she spoke she looked like she was crumbling, Michael seemed to know what was coming before Alyssa did. Sophie stepped forwards and grabbed hold of Alyssa’s wrist. She pulled the female wrestler out of the shadow of the house and up to the stroller.

“You’ll do as you’re told.” Sophie said toughly.

Michael stepped back to let the two women through. He watched curiously knowing that Alyssa could easily overpower Sophie and yet she didn’t. The female wrestler was blushing furiously and yet she allowed herself to be pulled to the stroller and then lowered into one of the seats. Michael’s hand was taken next but he sat down without as much fuss. He looked up at his wife with pleading eyes but didn’t resist as the straps tied him down in the seat. His exposed diaper was pushed out in front of him.

When Sophie stepped back Michael tested the restraints and found them unmoving. Alyssa was similarly strapped in but Sophie had to forcefully move the pouty baby’s arms out of the way multiple times. Alyssa even dropped her rattle before Sophie thrust it back at her.

As soon as Michael and Alyssa were strapped in Sophie went behind the stroller and started pushing it down the long drive. Michael could see Alyssa squirming against the restraints and staring determinedly forwards.

“How come you didn’t overpower Mommy?” Michael asked quietly.

“Shut up.” Alyssa replied.

“But you said you didn’t want this and then you let her drag you to it anyway…” Michael continued.

“It’s not like I have a choice.” Alyssa hissed, “I was hoping YOUR Mommy might have some compassion.”

“She’s OUR Mommy.” Michael replied.

“Whatever.” Alyssa turned her head away and made it clear she was done with the conversation.

Michael shook his head. Alyssa seemed to rapidly flip-flop between accepting of circumstances and hostility. He wondered if he was the same when everything started, he could remember hating everything before slowly accepting it. Maybe Alyssa was going through the same thing.

Michael was soon distracted from Alyssa as they approached the gate to the road beyond. He was sat in the stroller with his diaper exposed and soon anyone who looked his way would be able to see him. He tensed up and felt a sudden burst of heat in his underwear. He was shocked to find himself having a small wetting accident, he had no idea that he needed to go.

Michael tried to cover his diaper but the straps on his shoulders and the way the seat made his padded rear stick out meant it was impossible. The thin stream of pee ended quickly but he could imagine the wetness indicator on the diaper slowly changing colour as the urine spread through it. He could only imagine how obvious his diaper and its wetness truly was.

The stroller was pushed on to the path and turned to head down the street. Michael chewed on the latex pacifier anxiously even though no people were around. He prayed none of the neighbours would see him. Most of them would know about his situation but having the people he had known for years see him like this in person would be too much, he was sure he would have to sell his house and move.

Sophie hummed happily as she pushed her two babies down the street. The only sounds apart from her footsteps was the rumble of the wheels and the rattle Alyssa still held up right. It was a short walk to the shops but Sophie knew it must feel like it was taking forever to the two diapered wrestlers.

Michael winced every time he moved and felt the wet padding press against him. He cringed every time he heard the underwear crinkle. The straps pressed against his chest leaving him helpless, there was nothing he could do to prevent his inevitable humiliation. He looked across at Alyssa and saw her pale face frozen in absolute fear. He had never seen someone so pale.

The stroller went round the corner at the edge of the street and both Michael and Alyssa gasped. They were now on a much busier road and along with cars whizzing by there were pedestrians all around. No one had seemed to notice anything strange yet but it was only a matter of time. Michael tensed up in anticipated humiliation.

“Mommy, I’m sorry!” Alyssa suddenly exclaimed breaking the silence. Michael could feel her trying to squirm against her bonds, “Please take us back!”

Michael felt a tiny amount of satisfaction that his “sister” was so panicked but it was overwhelmed by his own fear. It didn’t take long for the first people to start noticing the unusual spectacle. Michael tried to avoid the looks, he tried to avoid looking at the people nudging their companions and whispering into their ears. He squeezed his legs together subconsciously but could do nothing to hide himself.

“Do you see them?”

“I’ve seen them on TV!”

“Oh my God! That’s Michael Flint and Alyssa Stanton!”

The whispers grew louder. More people looked over and people started pulling their cameras out to capture this embarrassing scene. Michael heard sobbing and turned to see Alyssa trying desperately to remain resolute and failing. The rattle made more noise as her hand shook.

If Sophie felt any embarrassment towards what she was doing she wasn’t letting it on at all. The stroller didn’t slow down or stop as it continued trundling down the pavement. Michael could hear her continuing to hum even as he and Alyssa threatened to cringe into themselves and implode.

“They’ve wet their diapers!” A man practically shouted as he got in front of the stroller with his phone held up.

Michael tried to hide his face but the damage was already done. No doubt this video clip would be uploaded straight to the internet to further humiliate both himself and Alyssa. The female wrestler was now crying more openly causing tears and snot to mix together.

“I know.” Sophie said sunnily, “Babies will be babies.”

The laughing man stepped out of the way and swivelled around to keep filming as the stroller went by. It turned out the store they were going to was a pharmacy and as the automatic doors slid open Michael felt the warmth of the sun replaced with the cooler lights on the ceiling of the shop. Clearly the pharmacy was laid out with wheelchair access in mind because the shelves were spaced far enough apart that the stroller could fit between them with relative ease. She pushed the stroller straight to the diaper aisle.

“That wasn’t so bad was it?” Sophie asked about the trip outside.

“It was the worst thing that’s ever happened to me!” Alyssa practically screamed as her barely stopped tears sprung forth again.

“There’s no need to shout, young lady.” Sophie said calmly.

Michael saw Alyssa balling her free hand up into a fist and then quite suddenly she threw the rattle she had been holding down the aisle. The moment of satisfaction was almost immediately overwhelmed by the realisation of what she had done. Sophie immediately stopped the stroller and angrily stomped round in front of it.

“How dare you!” Sophie exclaimed.

Alyssa practically shrunk into her seat. Her bravado and physical prowess was nowhere to be seen as she was loomed over by Sophie. The straps were undone and Sophie pulled Alyssa forwards until she was over her knee. With all the movement the stroller rolled around slightly and Michael gasped as he saw a crowd of people, a mixture of shocked pharmacy customers and people that had followed the strange family in off the street. There must’ve been two dozen people craning their necks to look around each other and watch the novel sight. Many of them were recording the event.

“Please… Not here…” Alyssa begged through her teeth.

“You lost that option when you had your tantrum.” Sophie replied calmly and clearly.

With Sophie on one knee and Alyssa bent over it the diapered woman’s padded rear was on display and in the air. Michael watched with wide eyes and sucked his pacifier distractedly as Sophie pulled her hand back and then brought it forwards on to Alyssa’s behind. The diapered woman let out a yelp of surprise and shame before Sophie pulled her hand back and continued to punish her.

Michael looked from the scene of punishment to the crowd of onlookers and back again. This was all so surreal to him. Sophie’s arms were flailing and she was soon crying just like a real toddler. He would never have expected the young woman to act this way in private yet alone public. He felt bad for her but also embarrassed to be part of this scene.

The spanking only lasted for a few seconds but it felt like it was a lot longer before Sophie finally sat Alyssa back in the push chair. Michael looked across at Alyssa’s face and saw that she had gone a deep red, if she were blushing any more Michael would think it was a medical emergency. Sophie retrieved the rattle and crossly thrust it into Alyssa’s hands.

“Honestly, I can’t take you anywhere. We come for some diapers because you two piddle pants’ go through them like wildfire and I have to put up with these tantrums!” Sophie said loudly so there was no doubt in any of the spectators’ minds as to what was happening.

Sophie grabbed four large packs of diapers. She balanced two on the handles of the stroller and placed one each into Michael’s and Alyssa’s laps. She pushed the wheeled chair to the counter and placed one of the packages in front of a cashier who seemed as shocked by events as anyone.

“Four of these please.” Sophie said before handing over her card.

The diapers were quickly rung up on the checkout and soon Sophie, Alyssa and Michael were all heading back out on to the street. If anything the crowds seemed to have grown and there were more people watching the threesome head home. With the diapers sitting on Michael’s lap it was like he was holding a billboard advertising his own shame. Both he and Alyssa had to endure the laughing and jeering all the way back to their front gate. They had only been out of the house for twenty minutes but it felt like hours to the two emotionally worn out babies.

---

A week passed in relative normalcy. Alyssa remained surly and unable to accept she wasn’t in control whilst Michael grew increasingly used to this new normalcy. He was quickly reaching a point where he wasn’t paying attention to when and where he needed the bathroom. There was still plenty of embarrassment, every single time Sophie walked in and saw Michael on the floor he felt fresh shame about his position.

It didn’t take long for news about Michael’s and Alyssa’s trip to the shops to get attention online. Sophie was kind enough to read people’s comments about the outing as well as show the babies the photos and videos. All the adult babies could do was cringe as they tried to distract themselves from what was going to be a very long year.

Both wrestlers had thought about their boss and wondered if there was a hope that he would intervene. They were both being paid big bucks but now they weren’t attending any shows. This small hope disappeared when Sophie showed them an interview showing that the current circumstances was making PEW a lot of money. Apparently the advertising was priceless.

It was a few days after the pictures started appearing that the phone rang. Michael and Alyssa were sitting in the playpen, Michael was playing with his race cars whilst Alyssa was colouring in a princess picture book. Sophie was sitting on the couch with her laptop and could reach over to lift up the receiver.

“Hello?” Sophie said as she scrolled down her news feed.

“Hello, is this the residence of Michael Flint?” The male voice on the other end of the line asked.

“It is. We’re supposed to be a private number. Who’s this?” Sophie frowned.

“My apologies, madam. My name is John Miller” The voice said, “I got this number from Michael’s manager. I have a business proposition I would like to discuss with you.”

“Me?” Sophie repeated.

“Well, you’re looking after Michael and Alyssa at the moment, correct?” John said.

Sophie paused for a second. She had never been a businesswoman but now she had found herself talking to someone who clearly wanted to hire Michael and maybe Alyssa for something. She pushed her laptop to the side and sat up. The two babies looked up at her as she moved.

“I am.” Sophie finally answered.

“We would like to hire Michael and Alyssa to be models and spokespeople for an upcoming campaign we are running.” John continued when Sophie finally confirmed she was in charge, “Of course it will be well paid, I feel like there are a lot of benefits for both sides here.”

“Mr. Miller, I don’t know if you’ve been keeping up with events in the wrestling world but Michael and Alyssa aren’t exactly their normal selves right now.”

“I know they aren’t.” John replied. Although Sophie couldn’t see him it felt like she could hear his smile, “That’s why I want them.”

Michael watched the conversation only being able to hear Sophie’s side. He watched as a smile grew across the woman’s face and she enthusiastically agreed to something. He gulped assuming that anything that made Sophie happy like that was going to be bad news for him. Alyssa seemed to be having a similar reaction.

“I’ll have Michael’s lawyer call you to sort the details out.” Sophie finally said.

Michael shuddered with anxiety. If lawyers were involved it would be doubly bad news. Almost simultaneously the wrestler wet himself, the warmth flooding over his crotch in a pleasant way. He wasn’t the only one in need of a diaper change though, he had noticed halfway through Sophie’s phone call that Alyssa had lifted herself slightly and then froze in place. He could now smell the present she had left in her diaper for Sophie to change.

Michael would wake up in his crib every day and wait for Sophie to come and let me him out for his morning diaper change. Each day he expected Sophie to talk about whatever had been discussed on the phone but she remained tight-lipped, she wouldn’t even say whether or not whatever had been discussed had been finalised or abandoned.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

---

---

---

That all changed one morning several weeks after the mysterious phone call. Sophie let the babies out of the crib in the morning just like she always did and after their morning diaper changes they were dressed in appropriate clothes. Michael wore a pair of tight shorts and a t-shirt whilst Alyssa wore a creamy yellow dress. This immediately struck Michael as bad news because normally, if they were staying around the house, they would be left in onesies or with their diapers exposed.

“Where are we going?” Alyssa asked. She clearly was having the same thoughts as Michael.

“There’s a little job for you both.” Sophie answered.

“Like… Like this?” Alyssa stuttered.

“Of course.” Sophie replied, “They would be upset if you turned up in any other way.”

That didn’t exactly fill the babies with optimism about what was to come. It seemed like every day they both individually came to a point where they just wanted to stop everything regardless of the cost but after a couple of seconds they calmed down just enough to continue. Some days were harder than others but on a day where there was some scary unknown lurking like this it was hard to ignore the voices telling them nothing was worth this.

The pair of adult babies were led downstairs for breakfast. For Sophie that meant some buttery toast and a coffee, for the babies it was mushy oatmeal and a bottle of milk. Once they were all done eating they were made ready to go out and then put in the car. Neither Alyssa nor Michael had any idea where they were being taken still and the anticipation of what might be coming was filling every thought they had.

It was a long drive and they quickly left the suburbs they were both so familiar with. Michael had wet himself not long after leaving the house, the release of urine into his padding happened just as quickly as the urge first came on. For Alyssa it was only as they went down the highway that she let go of her bladder with a frustrated sigh.

It seemed like they would just be driving forever. Michael leaned his head against the window and almost wished they could arrive just so he could get out of the car and end the horrible anticipation. He looked at signs on the highway but nothing gave him any indication of where they were going. He thought about closing his eyes for a nap when they left the highway and started driving through some streets that were faintly recognisable.

“I know where we’re going.” Alyssa suddenly gasped as she looked out of the window, “I was taken here shortly after I won the world championship for…”

It suddenly hit Michael why this area seemed recognisable to him. He had been here a few times before but never really took the time to look out the windows of his chauffeur driven cars. At the end of this long street was a large production lot where a lot of filming was done for all sorts of promotional material and advertising. Michael felt the colour drain from his face as he realised they were heading straight for it.

“Where are we going?” Michael asked with a shaky voice.

Sophie didn’t respond and nor did she act like she had even heard anyone talking to her.

“Mommy!” Michael continued, “Tell me we aren’t going to Silver Studios!”

Michael waited in silence but again Sophie remained quiet. He felt his heart start to hammer and when he looked across at Alyssa he saw her eyes wide with the same realisation. Whatever they were there for it could be easily assumed the results would be seen by a lot of people.

The car pulled into Silver Studios’ parking lot. Massive hanger like buildings were side by side and numbered. Some had big banners in front to show what was being filmed there whilst others were left blank. There were a lot of production people milling around and taking actors and props to different studios. A couple of the hangers had a line of people in front of them, studio audiences for whatever was about to be filmed.

Sophie stepped out of the car first and walked around to open the rear doors. Michael hesitantly stepped out into the sunlight and pulled his shirt down. Alyssa was much more hesitant and had to be practically dragged out of the car. The doors were closed and locked leaving the two diaper wearing adults trapped out in the open.

“This way.” Sophie said after she pulled the babies’ diaper bag out of the trunk of the car.

Michael looked at Alyssa and then across the car park to the studios. It seemed like an awfully long way and even though there weren’t too many people around the chance for humiliation still felt high. As bad as Michael felt he thought he had it slightly better than his “sister” whose dress did a much worse job of covering her diaper than Michael’s shorts.

Michael and Alyssa had no love lost but they stuck close together in solidarity of their shared embarrassment. They could each hear crinkles though whether it was themselves or the other person it was difficult for either to say. They could see heads turning thanks to their odd style of dress but it wasn’t nearly as bad as their trip to the pharmacy.

The studio the three of them were heading to was no different than any of the dozen or so others. It was towards the back of the sprawling lot and hidden to the side. The big hanger had a giant number “19” painted above the doors and it was Sophie that led the way to the door. Michael and Alyssa were hanging back but as Sophie waited for someone to come and open the doors they caught up. They had no idea what lay beyond the door but there was a good chance neither of them would like it. The door opened with a loud squeak and a man appeared with a big smile.

“You must be Mrs. Flint! It is a pleasure to meet you and your wonderful little ones.” John Miller reached out and wrapped Sophie in a hug as well as kissing her on both cheeks, “We’ve got everything set up, please follow me.”

Michael didn’t appreciate being referred to as a “little one” but he stayed quiet and followed his wife inside. Beyond the door was a tight corridor with doors on either side. Between the doors were framed pictures of all the different productions that were at least partly filmed in this very building.

“We have a dressing room set up to your specifications.” John said as he led the way up the corridor.

Michael was still completely in the dark about what was happening but he paused for a moment when he saw a young woman with a headset over her long blonde hair walking past them in a hurry. In the woman’s hand was a comically oversized baby bottle. Michael only saw it for a second before it was out of sight again. He felt a fresh spike of anxiety.

“W-What are we filming?” Michael asked haltingly.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” Sophie replied before the man who ran things could open his mouth.

All this secrecy and anticipation was killing Michael but he saw no option but to continue walking ahead. He glanced again at Alyssa and saw she looked as anxious as he was. He almost felt like reaching out to hold her hand for mutual comfort but when Alyssa saw him looking she sneered and looked away. Despite not being the only big baby Michael felt just as alone as ever before.

“Here we are.” John said as he indicated a dressing room with a large gold star on the door, “I need to hurry off to the set. If you need anything there’s a button inside, just press it and an assistant will be with you as soon as they can.”

“Thank you.” Sophie said with a nod of the head.

Michael noticed Sophie was really relishing this situation. She had never taken all that much interest in his wrestling career but she had always enjoyed the red carpets and special events, not to mention the money. He watched as his wife pushed the door open, Alyssa was next inside and Michael followed last of all watching John jog off up the corridor.

“What the hell!?” Alyssa’s voice brought Michael’s attention back to the room they were walking in to. His mouth dropped open.

Dressing rooms were typically rather sparse. Usually there was the wardrobe and make-up table but other than that all he was used to seeing was a couch and table, maybe there would be a television or something as well. They weren’t meant to be stayed in for long so making them much more comfortable than that was usually a waste of time and money. The dressing room Michael was standing in was unlike any he had seen before.

There was none of the regular furniture save for a comfortable looking armchair against the wall. Instead there was a large open area in the centre of the room with a big play mat that looked like a town. There was a scattering of dolls, toy cars and building blocks around the mat. To the side of the room was a large fold out table that had a thin padded mat on top of it and a sheet hanging off each side, it was a make-do changing table. Next to the changing area there was a table with diapers Michael had never seen before. There was also baby powder, lotion and wipes all with the same brand.

“Cutiebutts?” Michael read with a frown. He had never heard of them.

“Yeah, I managed to get a bunch of them thrown in as part of this deal.” Sophie said, “Blue ones for boys and pink ones for girls.”

“Thrown in?” Michael asked as he turned to face his wife, “You mean… Are they the company we’re going to be advertising!?”

“Yep!” Sophie smiled widely, “It’s exciting, right!?”

Alyssa let out an audible gasp as Michael stared at Sophie in shock. He knew plenty of people would’ve seen the pictures and videos online by now but those candid shots would be nothing next to actual advertising of an adult diaper brand, not only diapers but ones for adults who wanted to be babies!

“I won’t do it!” Alyssa exclaimed. It had been a while since she had voiced objections so strongly.

“You will.” Sophie replied as she looked at the diapers, “These look good. Thicker than your current ones.”

Michael looked at Alyssa. He almost felt like a little boy looking towards his big sister, he wanted the female wrestler to keep pushing and stand up for both of them because he knew he couldn’t do it himself regardless of how abhorrent he found the idea.

Alyssa huffed and puffed a few times but after a few seconds of silence she visibly hunched forwards and looked to the ground. She knew the same thing Michael did, there was no way to go against Sophie without risking everything she had earned. To break the silence there was a knock on the door. Sophie opened it and thanked the production assistant outside as she took a tray of drinks. There was one cup of coffee and two baby bottles filled with milk.

“Can we at least know what the advertising is going to be like?” Michael asked quietly as he took his bottle. He envisioned the incontinence ads he had seen on television and they were usually very discreet, if it was classy it might even help his career. He could imagine getting praise for bringing attention to an important issue, it might mitigate the damage he had suffered from everything else.

“I don’t know the details.” Sophie replied after sipping the coffee she had been brought, “All I know is he expects you both to perform.”

“Perform?” Alyssa and Michael asked at the same time.

“They need you both to use your diapers” Sophie said casually, “Peeing and pooping. That’s what the bottles are to help with.”

Michael looked down in horror at the nearly finished bottle. He noticed Alyssa had downed most of hers as well. In hindsight he cursed himself for trusting a drink handed to him like that, in his heart of hearts he knew he would’ve most likely drunk it anyway once Sophie told him to.

“What if… What if we don’t need to use them?” Alyssa asked. She sounded very unsure which surprised Michael. She had been made even more submissive than he thought.

“Don’t worry about that.” Sophie said. She smiled and gave the impression of having access to information the others didn’t.

There was a knock on the door soon after and a voice called through that Michael and Alyssa were wanted on set in five minutes. Michael gulped as if he was a death row inmate being told he was about to take “the walk.”

“Right, Michael, up on the changing table.” Sophie said, “I’ll change you first.”

Michael didn’t mutter a word in resistance as he took off his clothes. He stepped forwards to the foot of the changing table and then lifted himself up on to the padded surface. His diaper was wet and the indicator had mostly changed colour. The tapes were pulled away and the front of the padding was lowered so that Michael could be wiped clean.

“These look great!” Sophie said as she picked up one of the blue disposables.

Close up Michael could see the patterns adorning the diapers. The blue one Sarah currently held had cartoon pictures of little dogs, some were playing sports and others were dressed up like firefighters or soldiers. What really concerned the naked man though was how thick the padding looked. This was clearly not a diaper built for discretion.

The unfolded diaper was slipped under Michael’s rear end. He could immediately tell the difference between this new diaper and everything he had worn before, the thick padding kept his butt off the table. A sprinkling of baby powder was dusted over his crotch before the diaper was pulled up between his legs and taped tightly closed.

As Michael hopped down from the table he was shocked by just how loud and bulky the diaper was. This wasn’t designed for incontinent people, this was clearly meant for people who liked wearing diapers. Michael had heard of such people but he would never associate himself with them. Alyssa was helped up on to the table next and she started going through the same diaper changing process only her new padding was pink and it had cartoon unicorns and ponies dancing across it.

“You only need shirts to go over the top of those.” Sophie said, “I’ll check to see if they are in the wardrobe.”

The shirts were indeed in the wardrobe. Michael and Alyssa were both given very light red shirts to put on over their top halves. Both shirts had “Cutiebutts” written on them in a playful curly font along with the slogan “Big Diapers for Big Babies!”

“I feel ridiculous.” Alyssa muttered as she looked in the mirror.

“Well you look adorable.” Sophie replied happily, “Come on, they’ll be expecting us on set in any minute.”

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

---

The two babies have been taken to film a commercial and learn they have become icons to a community they didn't know existed. They find out what they are asked to do is worse than their wildest expectations. They want to refuse but when they are offered an opportunity from Sophie that is irresistable.

---

---

The diaper forced both Michael and Alyssa into wide-legged waddles. The two wrestlers were forced to toddle like babies on unsteady feet with how much their thighs were pushed apart. Michael lamented how far he had fallen. Two of the most famous wrestlers in the world reduced to overgrown babies advertising for a group of weird fetishists.

Sophie led the way through the hallways following signs for the set. They eventually came to a pair of big double-doors which she pushed open to reveal a cavernous space beyond. Michael was last through and felt shock overtake him yet again. He had expected some cheap and dingy set but what he saw blew his mind.

The back of the set was dominated by a giant crib that had to be at least thirty feet long and twenty feet high. In front of that were giant building blocks and baby bottles. To the sides were toys; on the left a bunch of princess dolls and a fairy castle, to the right some army men and race cars. Like everything else these were giant. The whole scene gave the appearance of the people walking around it being tiny, just like they were babies.

“Ah, Mrs. Flint, glad to see you made it without getting lost!” John Miller was hurrying over. He was chuckling at his rubbish humour whilst holding a script in his hand, “And don’t our two stars look fantastic!”

Whilst Alyssa scowled Michael tried to hide himself behind Sophie as if it offered him even a small amount of relief from the embarrassment. There were at least a dozen people on set and Michael could see them look over in between their work.

“How are the diapers?” John asked, “They are made with the latest in absorbent technology and deliver on the five main priorities of adult babies according to our online sur-”

“I hate them.” Alyssa suddenly and rather bluntly spat out before continuing more anxiously, “They’re too big and noisy.”

“That’s just what our customers wanted!” John smiled, “You two have become big hits.”

“Big hits?” Michael repeated before he could stop himself.

“Oh yeah, you guys are icons to the adult baby world right now. All those pictures and videos of you two have done wonders for the community and introduced a lot of new people to it. That’s how we can afford to hire you both, business is booming!” John was beaming.

“So what do you want them to do?” Sophie asked to fill the stony silence that followed John’s statement.

“Oh this is going to be a fairly simple short advertisement that is going online. We’re looking to blitz social media and maybe have this thing go viral.” John clapped his hands together, “We simply need Alyssa to be on the girly side of the room and Michael on the boy’s side. You are going to argue who has the best toys and diaper and then you are both going to poop yourselves. We’re going for a natural feel so no hard script.”

“No way!” Michael and Alyssa both exclaimed at the same time. John looked suddenly apprehensive.

“That shouldn’t be a problem.” Sophie smiled, “Just give me a couple of minutes with them and they’ll be ready.”

“I’m not doing it!” Alyssa immediately said as John turned away and Sophie faced her.

“Yes you are.” Sophie replied immediately.

“I’m really not!” Alyssa stomped her foot causing her padded underwear to crinkle loudly. She simultaneously felt a movement inside her belly.

“Sweetie, I’m sorry but you do as I say.” Sophie said condescendingly, “Besides, when you hear your reward for playing nice you might change your tune.”

“Reward?” Michael perked up a little.

“If you both do this commercial and put your all into it…” Sophie smiled as she looked at the two babies, “Then MAYBE I’ll consider letting you grow up.”

“Really!?” Michael and Alyssa chimed together.

“Only if you are a good little boy and a good little girl today.” Sophie repeated.

Michael and Alyssa were in shock. They hadn’t expected to suddenly be given a chance like this and all they had to do was completely tear up their dignity and humiliate themselves. Even though they hesitated there was never a chance they would turn this down.

“Babies to the set please!” John Miller called out.

Michael took a deep breath and then stepped forwards. He waddled towards the edge of the set and heard himself crinkling massively. The general chatter in the noise seemed to die away as everyone heard the waddling adult. Eyes swivelled his way to watch as he made his way forwards, Alyssa followed a few seconds later but looked like she was going to kill someone.

“OK, we need you both to be excitable and smiley.” John said. He smiled widely as if showing the wrestlers how to do it in case they had forgotten, “We’re going to do some practice runs, they’ll be filmed for close-ups and inserts, and then we’ll have the main run through. We want to get it in one take to push how natural the whole thing feels.”

As Michael listened to the instructions he felt his belly rumble and a shift in his bowels. The milk he had previously imbibed was starting to have an effect. The idea of pooping himself in front of all these people and the cameras was not a pleasant one but unless they got through the rehearsals soon he might not even make it to his cue.

It was humiliating. The practice runs felt very forced and the cameras following them didn’t help. Michael found it hard to fake enthusiasm and the first few takes showed that. The director wasn’t happy and neither was Sophie. It was after they had finished their third practice run and the pressure in their bellies was growing that Alyssa elbowed Michael in the ribs.

“Do you want to stay in diapers?” Alyssa hissed angrily.

“What? Of course not!” Michael replied. He was insulted by the insinuation that he hated this any less than Alyssa.

“Then get your act together!” Alyssa chastised Michael, “You are a better actor than this. If you don’t convince the others you’re trying your hardest we’ll be stuck like this.”

Michael knew Alyssa was right but it was so hard to act when feeling so embarrassed and knowing it was only going to get worse. He returned to his starting point and took a deep breath.

“Alright, we’ve only got the set for another fifteen minutes so this’ll be the real thing.” John said as he clapped his hands to get everyone’s attention, “Remember all you’ve been told and at the end I need you both to point your butts at the camera and… Well, you know what to do.”

Michael shuddered as John checked that everyone was ready. He took a deep breath knowing that this was it, if he did well here he could save himself from more embarrassment in the future even if this advert would be online for everyone to see. He could already imagine the comments on message boards about this…

“Action!” John called out. Michael’s reverie was interrupted and he put on his best childish smile.

“Being a little girl is the best!” Alyssa exclaimed loudly towards the camera. She was cuddling one of her dolls and playing with her hair with her free hand.

“Nuh uh!” Michael tried his best to channel his inner toddler, “Girls are icky! Being a baby boy is the best!”

To illustrate his point Michael picked up one of the larger action figures and copied it’s manly pose. It caused his diaper to crinkle and stick out which he knew the director wanted. He tried to ignore the creeping dread of his embarrassment to focus on playing his role.

“Boys are stinky!” Alyssa countered as she took a couple of steps towards the middle of the room and looked at Michael. Her hands were on her hips and she pouted.

“No we aren’t!” It was Michael’s turn to step forward and pout crossly, “Your toys are stupid and no fun.”

“They’re better than your stupid toy cars.” Alyssa was now stood in the middle of the room.

“All your toys are pink! Eugh!” Michael took the final few steps forwards until he was face to face with Alyssa and he mimed throwing up.

“Pink is the best colour!” Alyssa exclaimed. She lifted her shirt and twirled so her diaper was shown, “See? These are the best.”

“Blue is better!” Michael countered. He lifted his own shirt to show off his diaper. He was blushing furiously but forced the fake smile to remain on his face.

“Pink!” Alyssa yelled.

“Blue!” Michael yelled back.

This was the moment Michael and Alyssa had been dreading. They hesitated for just a split-second and looked at each other’s blushing faces. They turned to face the crib at the back of the stage together and squatted back on their heels. Both of them had been feeling the need to use the bathroom growing and now was the time to release, to complete their humiliation in the commercial that would be shown online and would no doubt be linked everywhere.

There was a tense pause and then they both grunted as they pushed. The backs of the diapers started simultaneously bulging out and the pastel blue and pink started to get discoloured. Michael closed his eyes as he pushed with his muscles, he was rewarded with a mushy mess filling his underwear.

Michael could smell the contents of both diapers as the odour escaped the confines of their disposables and filled the air. He could feel the poop in his diaper pushing out in every direction as he pushed yet more out. His bladder gave way at the same time and he flooded the front whilst filling the rear. He grunted once more as he pushed out the last of the load.

It felt to Michael like they were squatting for ages but in reality it can’t have been for more than a single minute. When he finished he slowly straightened up and saw Alyssa mirroring him. They looked at each other and Michael could see the female wrestler was on the verge of tears.

“Brown is the worst…” Alyssa and Michael whined together.

Michael and Alyssa both reached back and pressed their hands against their mushy rears and turned to the side of the stage. Their last job was to pretend to be upset whilst calling out for their Mommy. As soon as they got out of the bright lights they heard the director yelling to stop filming.

“That’s a wrap!” John called out.

Whilst the studio broke into applause at the job well done Alyssa and Michael were stood off to the side. They were alone and stinky, too embarrassed to step out from the edge of the set they both looked down at their bare feet and tried to ignore the bad smell wafting around them like a toxic cloud. Michael hoped he had done enough to convince Sophie he had tried his best.

Michael felt so embarrassed to be standing in a messy diaper whilst waiting to be told what to do. He could hardly believe he had been reduced to this but the evidence was right before his eyes and particularly under his nose as the smell of his fresh accident caught up with them. Eventually Alyssa peaked around the edge of the stage and saw Sophie talking with John, she decided to step out and head back over and Michael followed shortly thereafter.

“There are my two little stars!” Sophie said as she saw the two bashful adults making their way back to her.

“You were both simply marvellous.” John said with a big smile, “A very convincing performance, you’re both naturals.”

Michael didn’t feel great about the praise and certainly didn’t want to be described as a natural at acting like a baby but he felt better that maybe he would get the reward promised by Sophie. He looked around as the adults talked and saw a lot of the staff were whispering to each other and looking their way, he really wanted to leave and go back home to some privacy as soon as possible.

“That’s us all done.” John said, “You are all free to go. We’ll edit this and it will be out soon I’m sure.”

With all the embarrassment involved with filming this commercial it was easy for Michael and Alyssa to forget that it would actually be seen by people sooner or later. Michael would never be able to walk into a locker room again. Wrestlers weren’t exactly the most liberal people in the world and no doubt he would be ostracised for this.

“Come on, let’s go home.” Sophie smiled at the two adult babies.

“Are we going to get a change first?” Michael asked.

“I think you can wait till we get home.” Sophie replied dismissively.

It wasn’t long until the three members of the weird “family” were back at the car. Both Michael and Alyssa gingerly stepped into the car and lowered themselves on to the seat. The lumpy poop in their diapers pushed against them and spread. They heard Sophie laugh as she watched their grimacing faces.

“You both did great today. I can tell the advert will be a hit.” Sophie said as she closed the door.

It was left for Michael and Alyssa to wonder whether that meant they would get the promised opportunity to grow up following their performance.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

The conclusion!

---

---

Michael and Alyssa finally get their chance to prove they shouldn't have diapers though it isn't quite what either of them expect. Afterwards they are taken out to the park for a final time before they are left to contemplate what life may hold for both of them.

---

---

Two weeks passed and there was no word over whether or not the babies would get an opportunity to grow up. They asked several times but Sophie stonewalled and changed the subject until one day she grew tired of the question and told them that if they kept talking she would throw the idea out altogether. Michael and Alyssa both quietly grumbled that it wasn’t fair but they weren’t willing to do any more than that.

Every day was the same. They would go through their usual routines of playing games and getting diaper changes. Occasionally there would be something to break up the monotony, a trip to the shops, a short walk or something else that filled both babies’ hearts with dread. A week after their day at the studio Sophie had been sent a rough cut of the commercial they had filmed.

Michael and Alyssa were equal parts curious and fearful of what they were about to witness. They saw themselves on the screen bouncing around as if they were genuinely happy to be there. Michael privately thought the editors had done an amazing job to make the forced excitement look natural though that didn’t do much to ease his future concerns with other wrestlers seeing this.

There was a tinkling nursery rhyme playing over everything the wrestlers said as well as exaggerated cartoon noises. The climax of the commercial featured two identical close-ups of both the diapers as they bulged out. The addition of exaggerated fart sounds and stink lines only emphasised what was happening. The final shot was of a flat screen showing how to buy the diapers.

“Isn’t it great?” Sophie said when the commercial finished.

Neither Michael nor Alyssa replied. The advert was even more embarrassing than they had feared and both were wondering if there was any way they could stop this humiliating thing from going out. It really looked like they were enjoying what they were doing and Michael knew no amount of denials would convince anyone he didn’t enjoy it.

Things changed one afternoon when Sophie walked into the living room. Michael and Alyssa didn’t look around since Sophie was always coming in on occasion to check their diapers or refill their bottles but this time turned out to be a little different. Sophie stood by the playpen’s fence and looked down at the sitting babies inside.

“Well, I suppose I did promise…” Sophie said airily as she looked down, “You did well with the commercial and I can tell you it’s been a massive hit.”

Michael winced. His tiny hope that maybe the commercial wouldn’t go online was snuffed out and now it was clear thousands, maybe millions, of people had seen him. He felt it was now certain he was done as a wrestler, no one would be able to take him seriously after this. At best he would be thrown out as a comedy act to get beaten up and give the crowd a laugh.

“I guess it’s time to give you both a chance to grow up.” Sophie said as if she was reluctant to follow through on her promise, “Here’s the deal. You two are going to have a wrestling match and the winner won’t have to wear diapers anymore.”

“Yes!” Alyssa immediately exclaimed excitedly. It was the first time Michael had seen the woman looking happy in a long time.

“Can’t you just give us both a chance?” Michael’s uncertainty at being able to beat Alyssa was reflected in his uneasy voice.

“I think you need to earn it.” Sophie replied, “I’m offering you a unique chance! It won’t come around again.”

Michael sighed and looked at the floor. He already felt defeated as Alyssa giddily stretched her arms and legs. Michael got the idea that Alyssa had been looking forward to getting her hands on him ever since their last meeting had ended unfavourably to the woman.

“When will it be?” Michael asked with a lot less enthusiasm. He remembered that every time he fought Alyssa one-on-one he had gotten his ass kicked.

“Right now.” Sophie said as she sat down on the couch.

Michael froze in place. He could see Alyssa already stretching with a big smile on her face. He looked at his wife pleadingly, he didn’t have any confidence that he could beat Alyssa. Then again he didn’t think there was any amount of preparation that would help him. His diaper was wet and sagged between his thighs, it would only be a hindrance. Michael had to shake his head and snap himself out of his funk, despite feeling like he didn’t have much of a chance he had to get his mind into the fight. The chance to end this awful babyish existence was right in front of him and the only thing in his way was Alyssa.

“One fall to a finish.” Sophie announced as if she were a ring announcer, “I’m your referee. Ding, ding, ding.”

With the “ringing of the bell” Alyssa started circling around the edge of the playpen. She kicked a teddy bear away when she trod on it. Michael started doing the same thing and tried to wrack his brains for a way to win, he had done this before and never come up with anything. He swallowed and took a deep breath. He would just have to hope and pray for the best.

Alyssa charged forwards and as she sprang across the playpen Michael suddenly had an idea. Reaching down and picking up a teddy bear at his feet Michael swung the bear. It connected with the side of Alyssa’s face and he heard her let out a surprised “oof.”

Sophie laughed as Alyssa stopped and rubbed her cheek. Michael dropped the soft toy and used the moment of respite to lunge forwards and try to grab Alyssa around the waist. He hadn’t realised until this moment that his “sister” was messy and as his head pushed against her hip he got a great whiff of the fresh accident. With one arm wrapped around Alyssa’s hips near the top of her diaper his other arm went down and between her legs. As he lifted he felt the extra padding of the poop squash against Alyssa’s body. It was a most unpleasant and distracting feeling for Michael.

Michael grunted with effort as he pushed up with his legs to lift Alyssa off the floor with the intention of slamming her. He had no qualms about hitting a girl like he had in the first match the two had, there was too much on the line for morals and after being near each other so much recently neither of the wrestlers expected to give or receive any quarter.

As Michael turned Alyssa upside down using all the strength he could muster he ended up with the woman’s diaper right below his chin. The mushy padding was even more unpleasant up close and Michael was distracted for a moment, it was just what Alyssa needed.

Alyssa hooked her arms around Michael’s legs and locked her hands behind his knees. She kicked her legs in the air as hard as she could and felt Michael struggling to maintain his balance. Alyssa yelled and yelled as Michael finally fell backwards. Fortunately there was nothing on the floor behind him as Michael dropped back first and landed on the floor with a thump that left him winded.

Michael didn’t get a moment to think. Alyssa was lying on his chest and she now sat back whilst holding on to Michael’s legs. The big poopy diaper slid up Michael until it was covering his face. He struggled but with his arms trapped against his side and his legs being held he was trapped underneath the squishy butt.

“One… Two…” Sophie counted loudly.

Michael realised he was pinned to the floor as his wife counted and no amount of mad thrashing would free him to lift a shoulder.

“Three!” Sophie said emphatically.

Michael was stunned and he stopped resisting. Alyssa’s big padded butt didn’t leave his face immediately and he was forced to breathe in underneath the underwear until she finally climbed to her feet. She jumped around and celebrated in a way she had never done for her first match. Michael didn’t blame her, she had just been handed the Holy Grail.

“Congratulations, Alyssa.” Sophie said as she clapped her hands, “Hold on whilst I get your prize.”

Sophie left the room as Alyssa continued to celebrate. Michael stayed on the floor feeling the familiar sense of hopelessness washing over him. He wasn’t helped by Alyssa’s taunting.

“Ha ha! Take that, diaper boy!” Alyssa mocked, “You’ll have to remind me what’s it’s like to have mushy pants in a while because you have months and months of it yet to come!”

Alyssa continued her taunting as Sophie came into the room. She had her back to the doorway so didn’t see what Michael was looking at as he propped himself up on to his elbows. His face had been stony but suddenly broke into a small smile despite his situation.

“What are you smiling at?” Alyssa demanded. It seemed her confidence that had been crushed beneath layers of diapers was reasserting itself almost immediately, “Stop looking happy! You… You stupid little baby!”

Michael just pointed behind Alyssa to where Sophie was standing. Alyssa turned around and as quickly as her spunkiness had returned it drained away again. Her mouth dropped open and she shook her head in disbelief.

“It’s not fair!” Alyssa practically screamed. She broke into tears surprisingly quickly and then started stamping her feet loudly on the floor, “IT’S NOT FAIR!”

---

The gravel crunched under the stroller as Michael was pushed down the gravel path towards the children’s play area. The park was busy which wasn’t surprising considering what a nice day it was. Michael was strapped into the stroller and was cringing anytime someone looked over to him. His shorts did little to hide the considerable bulge underneath them. He was already damp though he was hoping to hold off on needing a diaper change until they got home again.

“It’s so hot!” Sophie said as she pushed the stroller down the path. There was a real lack of shade which was only exacerbating the heat, “I’ll get you into the play area and then get you both some juice.”

Half a week after the impromptu wrestling match in the playpen Michael was mostly recovered though he still had a bruise on his right hip. He had hoped that maybe Sophie was just teasing him and he was going to give both babies a chance to grow up after the short fight but that hadn’t been the case. Sophie stuck to her word and Michael was kept in his diapers. Unlike Alyssa…

“This is so stupid!” Alyssa pouted, “And Embarrassing! This isn’t what you promised!”

Michael had to smile when he saw Alyssa on the other side of Sophie. A harness was around her chest over a particularly frilly dress. On Alyssa’s back, attached to the harness, a leash trailed away which was held by Sophie.

“I promised a chance to grow up and get out of diapers.” Sophie said. This was a conversation that had been repeated a few times since the wrestling match, “You aren’t in the stroller are you? You aren’t wearing a diaper are you?”

“I am!” Alyssa exclaimed.

“No you’re not.” Sophie had the tone of a parent having to be patient for their cranky toddler, “You’re wearing a pull-up.”

Michael chuckled. It certainly wasn’t what either he or Alyssa expected when they had been told about their little match and the reward for the winner. Sophie hadn’t lied though, Alyssa had certainly been allowed to “grow up” it just probably wasn’t what she had imagined. Rather than being allowed to be a fully grown adult again Alyssa had simply entered potty training. Her diapers were replaced with pull-ups and she had to embarrass herself and ask for the potty whenever she needed to go.

As the three of them walked down the path and finally reached the metal fence of the play area Michael felt his nerves jump. It didn’t matter how many times he was exposed to people as an adult baby, it never got easier for him. Sophie wheeled the stroller to a nearby bench and started unhooking Alyssa’s harness.

Michael was left in the stroller as Alyssa leaned in to Sophie and whispered something. She was blushing furiously and Michael was sure it wasn’t just the heat. Michael just wanted to get out of his stroller before the sun cooked him.

“You can wait, sweetie.” Sophie said as she leaned away, “This is a good test of your potty training.”

“Test?” Alyssa repeated with concern.

“Yeah.” Sophie thought for a second and then smiled, “How about this… If you can wait until we are ready to leave I’ll let you back into your big girl panties.”

“But… what if I don’t make it?” Alyssa asked. She looked at the ground.

“Then we keep potty training you.” Sophie replied, “Or I can take you to the little girl’s room now and you don’t have to risk anything.”

Michael could see that this choice was torturing Alyssa’s mind. Alyssa naturally liked to gamble and risk things but this was such a big one to take on she had to think about. Michael knew that she didn’t want to embarrass herself by using her pull-ups in front of people but the allure of being out of padding for good was so great.

“No tricks?” Alyssa asked tentatively, “I get my panties back and I get to be a proper adult again.”

“No tricks.” Sophie confirmed.

“Alright. I can do this.” Alyssa said. It sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than the person making the rules.

“Glad to hear it.” Sophie said as she moved across and pressed the release on the latch that held Michael down, “Now, go and play.”

Michael and Alyssa looked around at the park. Naturally the two adults were attracting a lot of attention from both the kids and the parents. Michael felt the familiar feeling of shame drowning him and didn’t know where to go, more than anything he wished he could stay with Sophie.

Michael looked out at the playground and tried to decide where he could go that might hide him a little bit. He heard movement next to him and turned to see Alyssa quickly walking to a corner of the sandbox. This particularly corner of the sand had been contaminated with old leaves and sticks that had blown in from a nearby tree which meant the children were generally avoiding it.

Alyssa perched uncomfortably on the wooden edge of the sandbox and bit her lip. Michael sat on the sand itself and idly piled pushed some of the loose sand together. He watched Alyssa as she looked around anxiously, her gaze seemed to fall upon the nearby public bathrooms and lingered for a little while.

“Are you alright?” Michael asked despite suspecting he knew the answer.

“Shut up.” Alyssa spat out in response. She had been in a foul mood since she had been put in pull-ups.

“You could just go and ask Mommy to take you to the bathroom…” Michael suggested as he picked up some sand and let it run out of his hand and on to his shorts. His thick diaper underneath caused the shorts to bulge and the sand to run down his sides.

“I can’t!” Alyssa replied shortly, “You might not have any ambition to be anything but a stupid baby but I do.”

Michael looked around and could see kids staring at the two strange adults who had impeded on their play area. He blushed and went back to the sand. He started making a little hole in the ground when he heard the voices of what sounded like two young adults nearby.

“No way! Becky, look!” It was a young man and when Michael looked up he saw that this stranger was pointing right at him.

Michael looked down again but it was too late. He heard the squeaky metal gate open and close with a clang, out of the corner of his eye he could see the two people rushing his way. He hoped they had some other reason for coming in as they hurried inexorably closer.

“Michael Flint! Alyssa Stanton!” The young woman called Becky said, “You’re right, Steve, it is them!”

“We’re your biggest fans.” Steve gushed as they stood next to Michael in the sand.

Michael was still hesitant to look up. He was blushing from his embarrassingly babyish appearance and the last thing he needed or wanted was more attention. He flashed the two strangers a quick smile before looking away again with the hope it would be enough to get Becky and Steve to leave. Meanwhile Alyssa was doing a great impression of someone who hadn’t noticed anyone was there with them, her foot tapped rapidly in the sand.

“Is it OK if we get your autographs?” Steve continued, “And a picture? If it isn’t too much trouble…”

Michael nodded his head and he heard the pair scrambling through their bags for a pen and some paper. Alyssa finally looked over to them with pure disgust. She was holding her tummy with one hand now and Michael realised for the first time it wasn’t just her bladder she was holding in.

“This is so awesome!” Becky exclaimed excitedly, “I’ve been a big fan of you both since I first saw you.”

Michael always responded well to flattery despite the strange and embarrassing situation. He took the pen and started scribbling his name down for the two fans. This actually felt pretty good, almost like it was normal again. If it wasn’t for the thick padding, swollen from his urine, he would’ve thought this was almost a normal day.

“Where’s you first see me?” Michael asked as he tried to prolong the relative normalcy. Remembering his past in the ring was a great distraction from his shameful present, “Was it on the indie circuit? I had some terrific matches back then but…”

“Huh? Oh, no.” Steve answered.

Michael passed the paper to Alyssa who took it almost on autopilot.

“Oh, so you saw me in the big companies.” Michael continued, “I was a bit more limited in what I could do thanks to the gimmick and…”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t watch wrestling.” Steve interrupted, “You two are the people in that advert, right?”

“Advert?” Alyssa looked over halfway through writing her name.

Becky and Steve looked at each other and grinned. They faced the two wrestlers and pulled down the front of their pants just enough to show their diapers underneath. Just like in the commercial Michael and Alyssa filmed the man was wearing the blue one and the woman was wearing pink.

“You guys are stars in the community!” Becky said happily, “Bringing our little world into the mainstream.”

Michael was shocked. These strangers knew him and Alyssa as celebrities but it wasn’t for anything they had done in the ring. People recognised them as being the faces of an adult diaper company!

“Get the hell out of here!” Alyssa yelled angrily as she through the pen and paper at Steve’s feet.

Steve bent over to pick up the items on the floor and for the first time Michael heard the crinkling coming from the other man’s waist. The young couple looked a little scandalised at Alyssa’s aggressive reaction. Michael looked at his “sister” and saw she was looking away again, her face was bright red and unless he was mistaken there was a sheen of tears in her eyes.

“Geez, I guess it’s true that you shouldn’t meet your heroes.” Becky muttered as the two strangers turned and walked away.

Michael sighed and looked from the retreating backs of the fans to Alyssa who was now scrunched over and holding her belly. It was clear she was in a lot of discomfort.

“We’re going to be here for ages.” Michael said after a few minutes, “You aren’t going to make it.”

“I’m not a baby.” Alyssa’s voice was strained, “I don’t need to be taken to the bathroom. I don’t need to wear pull-ups.”

“I’ll go get mummy and yo-” Michael started to get up.

“Don’t you dare.” Alyssa grabbed him and pulled him back into the sand, “I’m fine.”

Michael could see that Alyssa wasn’t fine at all but didn’t know what he could do to help her. He didn’t like Alyssa but she looked in real pain and he felt uncomfortable just sitting there and letting it happen. He could see Alyssa trembling and sweating. She stood up and started pacing up and down the wood of the sandbox, she was looking down at her feet in a way that suggested she didn’t really see anything.

Michael felt his tummy ache a little as if in sympathy towards Alyssa. He noticed that people were starting to gather around them. Some of the parents had their phones out in a way that was now very familiar to him. The kids were whispering at each other and pointing at the oversized babies. Alyssa didn’t seem to see them at all. She was so focused on her own body that everything outside of it might as well have been Mars.

It seemed like the further time went on the angrier Alyssa was getting. Michael wondered if it was her imminent loss of control, the closer she came to messing her pull-up the more filled with rage she became. Her pacing became more urgent and it seemed like she was breathing hard. Michael started to wonder if she was going to be able to do the impossible and reverse her digestive system out of pure spite.

Alyssa suddenly stopped walking and Michael knew the end was at hand. He almost felt like he should cover his eyes as he saw Alyssa’s body failing her.

“ARGH!” Alyssa let out an inhuman roar of pure disgust as she squatted down.

Alyssa grunted and pushed as she could no longer hold back her bowels. Her dress had ridden up and got stuck on the waistband of her pull-up but it was already too late to do anything about it. There was a loud farting sound and the back of the pull-up started pushing out. The sticky waste had nowhere to go and started spreading up and down the padding.

There was a pause and then a second push. The pull-up pushed out even further as it was dumped into. The leg bands pulled away from the skin as the disposable tenting out. It looked like the pull-up was going to fail to hold the massive movement but it somehow maintained it’s structure.

Michael watched Alyssa stand up and her anger had turned to frustration at herself. She looked up and saw the almost silent crowd standing and watching her. She started walking towards Sophie and felt the huge slimy mess rubbing against her inner thighs the whole way. The crowd parted like the red sea and Michael saw Alyssa reach his wife. He couldn’t hear what she said but a couple of seconds later Sophie took the messy woman’s hand and led her towards the bathroom.

“Maybe we should put you back in diapers after all…” Sophie’s voice was muffled by distance but Michael still heard her.

Michael expected Alyssa to fight her corner or resist but what he didn’t expect is exactly what happened. Alyssa burst into loud tears and pulled her hand away from Sophie. Michael watched through the metal fencing and was stunned to see Alyssa drop down on her butt, no doubt the poop within splattered everywhere. Alyssa then laid down and started thrashing on the floor in a loud and very public tantrum.

With months still remaining on the contract Michael knew he would be left in his diapers for a long time to come. As he watched Sophie practically drag Alyssa back to her feet he felt his diaper warming between his legs again. He freely wet himself and went back to playing in the sand.

• Like 2