LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Great chapter. 

Can't wait for the next one. 

I'll be here till the end I want to see what

happens when Daddy gets home. 

Thank you ^w^

4 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Look forward to the ending and vote for you winning.  Of course I’m voting for SashaButters too since we’re also friends kinda.  :3

Lol thank you for your vote. :) let's hope we both make the top three.

A lot can happen in just two months. Mommy made sure of that.

I tried to fight it at first, but with the constant fear of debt or Mr.love, Mommy always kept me in my place.

Some days it was hard to remember if I was supposed to be Betty’s playmate or Mommy's toy.

Things started very simply. Every morning Julia would wake me up by checking my diaper. The first few days I was always dry so Julia made sure Mr.love had a friendly chat with my bottom before giving me something to make me need my diaper. 

Frozen bananas, rectal laxatives, an enema, all being put in me at some point and pulled with a butt plug. Forcing me to have stomach cramps all morning before I was allowed to relieve myself.

It didn't take me long to learn to wet myself before I sleep or just go in my diaper when I needed to. Mommy was so happy when she found me with my first wet diaper she took off my chatty cage and helped me cum with her hand before putting it back on.

From their things began to escalate. After spending all day playing with Betty and doing whatever she wanted to do, it was Mommy’s turn once Betty went to bed.

She didn’t like taking off my cage much. Instead, she preferred to play with my ass. For two months, I’ve had fingers, beads, fruit, vegetables, and dildos all put into my ass.

It heart like hell the first time she did any of it, but eventually, she would always get me to cum in the end.

not once touching my dick as she did so.

But the night time playing soon turned into humiliation as she found plenty of ways to play with me during the day. All while betty was unaware of any of it.

Betty wanted to play dress-up? Here was mommy putting me in any baby costume she could find. Almost every costume would somehow show off my diaper.

Betty wanted to play a video game? Here was mommy edging me on with a remote to my cage. 

Betty wanted to watch a movie? Mommy had her had down the back of my diaper with fingers in my butt.

Betty wanted to play on a rocking horse? Mommy had mine with a hidden dildo and the back of my diaper ripped open as I ride. 

Mommy always found some way to play with me. She eventually couldn't even use Mr.love as a punishment after she started making me cum while being spanked. Now it just turns me on.

There were only a few nights were Mommy didn’t play with me at all and by the time I was put to bed I was very antsy. She got me so used to cumming multiple times a day that now I'm constantly horny and needed some type of relief. 

But mommy always makes sure there is nothing I can do about that. The mittens she puts on my hands at night stop me from touching my diaper, and with how thick my diaper is I can’t even spank myself for any pleaser. 

On nights like these, I would just found myself humping one of the many stuffed toys Mommy would leave in my crib, hoping that it would somehow stimulate me enough to cum, but the cage made it impossible for me to feel that.

All while Mommy secretly watched me and planned how she would play with me next.

“Ahhhh!” I moaned in pleaser as Mommy had me on her lap while pinching my nipples.

“Oh, I think we found something else baby girl likes.” Mommy sais with her smile as she continued to rub my nipples.

“Mommy, they feel good,” I tell her as she plays with my body. 

If I had known it felt this good just playing with my nipples I would have done it a long time ago!

Mommy just smiles as she feels the tinny breast I was starting to grow thanks to the hormones she was spiking my food with. 

Betty burst into the nursery and quickly ran over to mommy and me. Not even noticing just what mommy was doing but more excited to show off her cute red dress she reserved in the mail from her dad.

“Sissy, baby, dont I look cute?” Betty asked 

“You look very cute,” Julia tells her sister with a bright smile. 

“Bery cute!” I tell Betty is a cute baby lisp I picked up. I found that the more babyish I acted, the more mommy would play with me. 

“Are you all ready to go?” Julia asked. “Dad will be here soon.”

“Go?” I say confused.

“Ya! Daddy is taking me on a big trip!” Betty told me as I vaguely remember something mommy told me a long time ago about Betty moving away. “Im going to miss you so much!”

Betty wrapped her arms around me for a big tight hug that I embraced back.

“Cant she come with me?” Betty asked when she finally let go and looked very sad.

“Sorry betty, but baby needs to stay here. But dont worry you might get to see her again someday.’ Julia tells her with a smile.

While it was hard to remember sometimes, I was reminded of exactly why I was here and why I was playing the role of a baby sister.

I guess today would be the last day of it all huh? After this, it is back to my old life.

“Julia? Betty?” someone shouts from somewhere in the house. Undoubtedly their father, here to pick Betty up.

“Daddy!” Betty shouted as she ran out of the room and towards the man’s voice. 

With her gone, Mommy laced me back into my crib.

“Mommy will be back in a little bit,” Mommy tells me with are right warm smile as she walks out of the room.

I guess this is it. In just a few minutes my job will be done. It was strange, I felt a little sad that this would all be over. 

But now I would finally be free. Free of all my debt, and free to do anything I would like.

Who knows, maybe I could ask mommy out. She clearly loves toying with me, and after what she has done to me there was no way I could go back to normal sex. 

I hear a door close and faint footsteps coming closer to my nursery. A bright smile on my face as I see mommy come back.

“Such a good girl waiting for mommy,” she tells me as she comes over to butterfly kiss me. 

“Mommy, my job is over right?” I asked her. “I can now go home.”

Mommy looked at me for a moment before she burst out laughing.

“Aww, that’s so precious. Baby girl isn’t going anywhere.” Mommy tells me.

“Huh?” I respond a little confused.

“Now then, let's get you ready to meet daddy,” Mommy tells me with an even bigger smile on her face as she mentions Daddy.

“D-daddy?” I repeat. “B-but didn't your daddy take Betty just now?”

Once again Mommy just laughs. No, that’s my dad, not my daddy.” Mommy tells me. 

My mind is spinning as Mommy quickly undresses me and puts me into a very cure pink dress. She ties two little pigtails on my head with pink ribbons. All while my head is spinning and trying to figure out what was going on.

“Oh, I can’t wait for daddy to finally see how much you’ve progressed! I just can’t wait to show him that fuckable bottom I’ve spent months getting ready!

“F-fuckable...bottom?” I repeat as my eyes start to get wide as it begins to dawn on me some of what she was saying.

Before mommy could continue any further, she gets a call and squeals as its a call from “daddy”.

“Mommy will be back in just a few minutes. Daddy is on his way.” Mommy tells me as she hurries out the door to quickly prepare herself.

“No, nonononono.” I mumble to myself as I slowly begin to panic. I wasn’t about to let some strange man fuck me! I wasn’t gay! I didn’t need a daddy, I needed to get out of here now!

I looked at the crib and saw they were still never locked. I quickly pull the latch and open the crip and allowed me to jump out of it for the first time.

My heart raced as I felt uncomfortable leaving my crib by my self for the first time without mommy. Wait, what am I thinking? Im a full-grown man, I dont need mommy for anything!

I was thankful mommy never put anything in the way of stopping me from leaving. All I had to do was make it outside and I could go back to my normal life.

I then stopped at the door to the nursery as I remembered one thing Mommy locked up. Turning back I could see the key to my charity cage still on the wall right next to Mr.love.

I wasn't sure when mommy would be back, but I couldn't leave without at least freeing my old friend. 

Running over to the changing table, I had a hard time getting on top of it. Having to pull out a few drawers to give myself something to step on and climb up. 

When I finally reached the top, I stood upon the changing table and reach as far as my small body could reach and was just bearly touching it. 

With one small jump, I had grabbed ahold of the key and was able to pull it off its hook, but would up landing hard on my diaper bottom.

“Ahhhh.” I moan with a slight smile as it felt like a light spank. Part of me also wanted to pull Mr.love down and have mommy gave me a few…

I shook my head to remove those thoughts. I needed to focus right now.

For the first time in two months, I finally opened up my own diaper and looked at my bulky little cage. It had been a while since mommy used it to play with me, but she liked to keep it on me. Saying it was for some sort of surprise.

Using the key I unlocked the chastity cage and was finally able to remove it.

“Huh?” I mumble as I look down at what was my manhood. Now ⅓ of its original size. “W-what happened to it?”

“Eric? Is that really you?” I hear someone ask as I turn to look at my older brother standing in the doorway of the nursery.”

“Bro!” I shout almost relieved to see him. “Bro, you got to help me get out of here! Mommy will be here at any moment!”

“Mommy? Your calling Julia mommy now huh?” big bro said with a small laugh.

“Yes, no, well, AHHH!” I shout frustrated by what's going on. “She’s done something to me! We need to get out of here qwick!”

“Daddy! You're here early!” mommy shouts as she runs over and hugs my big brother now wearing a mini skirt and kissing him on the lips. “I've missed you so much!”

“I know you have baby girl.” bro tells her with a big smile on his face. “But you know I had to focus on my college paper. But now that it's done we can finally start having some fun.”

“Yay!” mommy squeals in happiness as she hugs him.

“Now then, why dont you introduce me to your little girl?” Bro sais as he looks back to me and my heart sank.

“Bad girl! Who said you could leave your crib?” mommy sais as she notices me and marches over to me before notices I removed my diaper and cage. “What a very bad girl!”

I was frozen with fear as she marches over. Before I know it, im flipped over with my butt in the air and mr.love in mommy’s hands.

A mixture of pleasing moans and painful screams escape my mouth as mommy give me a hard spanking right in front of my big brother.

“Looks like you trained her well,” Bro commented as he watched the show. A bulge forming in his pants. 

“There we go. I think I got her all warmed up.” mommy sais as she picks me up and carries me over to a rocking chair where she has me sit on her lap. “Is daddy ready?

“NO! I scream out and try to break free from mommy’s grasp. “I dont want to be fucked by daddy!”

Both mommy and daddy look at one another before they both start to laugh. I stop fighting and just turned to look at both of them laughing at me as if I said something very funny.

“Aww, who said daddy was the one going to fuck you?” Mommy asks with a smile on her face.

“Y-you said you were preparing my a-ass for daddy…” I tell her.

“No, mommy just wanted to show me your fuckable ass.” Daddy sais with a smile as he began to seem much bigger then I remember him. “I only have one baby girl and its the one your sitting on.”

“Huh?” I replied confused.

“Daddy, you have to tell her properly or she won’t understand,” Mommy tells him before leaning forward and whispering into my ear. “Daddy isn’t going to fuck you, I am.”

Mommy reached under her skirt and pressed a little button. Between our legs, a 6-inch dildo sprung free and made mine look even smaller by comparison. 

Mommy didn’t hesitate as she then picked me up and put me right on top of the dildo while slowly lowering me onto it. 

I let out a girly moan as the head of the dildo pierced my ass and slowly filled it. 

“It’s so big mommy!” I shout as this was the biggest dildo she had ever used on me!

I nearly came just from having all 6 inches inside my ass.

“You see baby girl, mommy here is what’s called a switch. She just loves being my submissive little girl. But she also wants to be the dominant mommy as well.”Daddy tells me as mommy slowly lifts me again. “However, I dont feel comfortable being my baby girls sub. So we needed someone else to do that instead.”

Mommy dropped me and let the entier dildo slide into my ass even faster, this time I really did cum.

“And it looks like mommy trained you well, you're not even hard and your leaking cum all over the place. I guess you really do need those diapers after all.” Daddy tells me as I look down. 

Dispight me being very turned on, I was completely flaccid as cum leaked out of me.

“w-why? “I asked as I begin to realize exactly what was happening to me.

“Why? Well little miss bigshot, I've been getting very sick of all the stupid shit you have been doing for years. So when you destroyed my car and broke mommy's computer, we both wanted to do something to you.” Daddy tells me.

“It wasn't very hard at all to get you do do everything we wanted.” mommy tells me. “You were already homeless and in mountains of debt you didn't even notice you sined your entire life away.”

“I-i what?” I reply in a meek voice as I start to get very scared about what they were telling me.

Daddy pulled out the contract I had signed two months ago and flipped to the last page.

“By excepting this job, I understand that they will pay for all my debt. In return, I make________ (parent or sibling) my legal guardian. They may do with me as they like so long as the debt is paid back in full.” Daddy tells me with a grin. “That makes me your new daddy.”

Before I could utter a word, mommy lifted me up again and dropped me down, forcing me to cum yet again. Though this time, she didn't stop and began fucking my asshole with her strapon!

“Mommy made sure to make you into her perfect little sissy sub.” daddy sais as he watched me be fucked and leak cum all over as I just can't stop. "one part punishment, one part sub substitute for mommy."

I feel like I was going crazy and could barely think of anything besides mommy fucking me.

“Now that mommy has gotten this nice house as a thank you gift for taking care of little betty, were now thinking of raising our cute little girl here as well.” Daddy sais as he steps closer to me. “You're going to be our precis baby sissy.”

With one last thrust, mommy hits another button and has the dildo shoot out its own version of warm cum right into my ass!

I awoke a few hours later after blacking out from that mind-blowing orgasm. 

My room is slightly dark with the door cracked slightly and I have a pacifier in my mouth. I rub the sleep from my eyes as I hear some noise. For a moment I can't make it out but as I try harder to listen it becomes very clear.

“Awa! Awa! Harder daddy! Fuck me harder!” mommy screams and moans in another room as Daddy is fucking her brains out. 

I take a seat on my fluffy diaper and hug the closest stuffed toy I could reach. Listening intently to mommy's creams of lust and pleaser.

With my ass still leaking mommy's cum, I wet my diaper and just wonder when she will be back to fuck her good baby girl again?

• Like 3

hi. im going to be posting one extra crossover chapter pretty soon. it will be a crossover with Baby care class. you would like to read it, you can here.

im also leaving a small cameo from redwelch's old story (now mine) Be good for mommy. since we once did a crossover befoe. you can read that crossover here.

Hired Sissy X Baby care class

I year ago.

“Aww, do you really need to go? Jen, a gorgeous blond hair woman asked.

“Sadly I do. My sister needs me.” Julia tells her best friend as they leave Paradise private College.

“Well, at least it won’t be so bad, at least you will finally get to see your boyfriend again after 4 years.” Jen tells her before getting a smirk, “or do you prefer to call him daddy now?”

Julia blushes and gets frantic, 

“You promised never to bring that up!” she shouted. Embarrassed that she told her one night after getting drunk. 

Jen just laughs.

“And what about you? Still wanting revenge on the dork that ruined your life?” Julia asked.

“You know it.” Gen tells her with an evil grin, “in just a few months everything will be ready.”

“Well, I dont know what you're going to do, but be careful not to get caught,” Julia tells her. “When we get the chance, let’s meet up again and hang out.”

“You may now kiss the bride.” a preacher announces as both Mommy and Daddy kiss.

The small gathering of 5 people cheered and clapped.

I was in my special stroller and wearing a cute white dress mommy got me and was clapping before I started twitching and made my diapy sicky from the remote vibrator Mommy was playing with in her hand as the wedding was going on. 

Grandpa, or who I once called Dad, looked in the crib and saw my little goofy smile and just giggled.

“Such a little cutie,” he says with a smile as Daddy came over.

“Yes, she is.” Daddy replies with a smile.

“Too bad your shit brother couldn't have been here to see this,” Grandpa said with a frown. “I can't believe that little bastard had you pay for his debt before running off.”

That was the story Mommy and daddy told grandpa. As far as he knows Eric was long gone.

Thanks to Mommy’s special diet she’s had me on, I’ve gotten even smaller and thinner than before. With my hair slightly longer and died a cute shade of purple, it was hard to recognize me if you didn't know what happened to me.

As far as grandpa knows, im a mentally handicapped child, Mommy and Daddy adopted.

I feel my toy buzz again and I look over to see Mommy talking to her mom. The wireless remote in her hand in plain view but only a few of us knew what it was for.

Mommy’s mom was the only one who could make it to the wedding. Sadly her dad and Betty’s flight got canceled at the last minute and couldn’t make it. But thankfully mommy’s college friend and her baby could make it.

They were so happy to see each other after so long.

Once the little wedding was over and both grandpa and grandma were gone, Mommy brought her friend to meet me.

“Aww, she looks so cute.” the lady said with a smile. “Im your auntie, Jen.”

I play the part of the happy baby, hoping that once we get home, mommy would reward me for being such a good baby girl. In the middle of it, however, I let out a low moan as my body twitches again and my diapy gets more sticky

“Aww did the sissy baby just cum? I would know that look anywhere.” Jen said with a smile.

I was so engrossed with my happy orgasm, I didn’t even notice what she just said.

“Thank you again for helping us train our little girl,” Mommy says.

“No problem, my little sissy no longer needs a lot of it,” Jen tells mommy as they look at the little blond sissy in her stroller happily playing with some toys with a big grin on her face and missing two front teeth.

“I also want to thank you so much for watching our little angle for the night,” Daddy tells Jen which catches my attention.

“Its no problem. I think it will be nice to give my little sissy a playmate.” Jen tells them.

“Just so you know, she gets a little cranky if she’s not milked enough in a day,” Mommy tells Jen as she hands over the remote to my plug.

“Aww, you spoil her too much,” Jen says with a laugh. “Dont worry, she will have a lot of fun with me.”

Mommy and daddy thanked her once again before kissing me on the cheek and leaving to speed a romantic night alone.

Once they were gone Jen looks down at me in my stroller and smiles.

“With mommy and daddy gone, its time for Aunty Jen to have some fun with you,” she tells me as she takes both strollers into a public resume and locks the door. “Ok sissy, use your diaper.”

Sissy looked up at her mommy and flashed her toothy grin before forcing whatever she had into her diaper before looking relieved.

“Such a good girl.” Jen phrases her little one.

She takes her out of the stroller and places her on a changing bed and opens up her diaper.

I was shocked when I saw that sissy wasn’t a girl, but a boy!

Jen quickly removed the diaper and placed it off to the side before cleaning her baby girl and putting her into a fresh new diaper. She then sat Sissy on the ground and told her not to move while she got me.

I was extremely nervous as this was the first time anyone other then my mommy or daddy has ever changed me.

She strapped me into the table before going to get something from her bag.

“Say aww,” Jen tells me as I open my mouth for Mommy's friends. Jen takes out a dick pacifier and puts it in my mouth before I could realize what it was and strapped it around my head.

The dick filled my mouth and I began to freak out a little.

“Your mommy and daddy spoil you too much,” Jen comments as she opens up my diaper and sees it full of cum. “They are still new to all this, but to keep a good sissy in line, you have to always remind them of punishments for if they ever become naughty.”

With a light pop, Jen removed my vibrating butt plug and put it away. “No more buzz toys for you today.”

She then threw away my cum filled diaper, but instead of getting a new one, she brought back Sissys used one! Forcibly taping that messy and wet diaper onto me!

I began thrashing around and crying as it felt so grows! It wasn't mine! Why do I have to wear someone else's mess!

“You best calm down, wouldn't want your diaper to leak and ruin your pretty dress. Mommy would be so mad."

I suddenly stop moving as I think of mommy and how mad she would get.

Jen took me off the changing table and placed me into Sissy’s stroller were I felt the mess spread and I became very frustrated and fussy as she strapped me in. including strapping my arms down.

“Haven’t had to use this in a long time, but this will be fun,” Jen said as she popped a little cap off the front of my pacifier and attached a little hose to it. On the other end of the hose, Jen attached a large 128oz water bottle with yellow liquid inside. “Dont worry, it's just some lemonade flavoring to it.”

The water gushed into my mouth, almost as if the dildo was peeing! 

I had to quickly drink or I fear I would suffocate and die! Thankfully she turned down the stream after a little bit and only a little was going into my mouth but I was still forced to drink it all.

Sissy just giggled as she watched me. As if reliving pleasant memories.

“Why dont we take a nice little stroll around the park before we head back to the hotel or the night,” Jen suggested as she put Sissy into my stroller and pushed us both along.

This was my first time outside since becoming mommy’s baby girl. And it really frightened me to be back out here without her.

I got a lot of coos and awes from people who saw us strolling around the park. I didn't want to be seen, I didn't want to be outside, I wanted to be with mommy and back in my nursery.

I was sniveling and crying slightly during the walk, which only made people notice me even more. At least Sissy was having fun playing with her toys and waving at people as she got attention. 

“Momma, momma, hungie, hungie!” Sissy said after a while and turned to look at her mommy. 

“Ok sweetheart. Just one moment.”

Jen stopped the strollers near a large forested area. As Jen searched the strollers for a little snack, I saw something that looked a little strange not far from us. Two women further into the tress that I could bearly make out.

****************(small cameo from Be good for mommy.)

“Marylynn, I dont know about this,” Bobbi mumbled as they got their photoshoot ready.

“Dont worry so much Bobbi, no one comes this far this late. Now hurry up, we need to hurry before it gets dark.” Marylynn says as she gets her camera ready.

The two of them were ABDL product testers and reviewers. After testing, they liked to get some pictures of their products in action if they can. This time they were reviewing an ABDL Camping set. 

They already revered a lot of the stuff attached to it, but now they needed a few nice pictures of the added sandbox it came with and thought it would look better being used in the woods than their simple back yard.

Bobbi whimpered and blushed a bit as she removed her jacket to reveal her tight camo onesie and the fluffy diaper she was waring. 

Bobbi got into the sandbox and began playing around while Marylynn took the pictures. Directing Bobbie to go into different poses to look either cute or sexy. 

Bobbi's last pose was of her facing the camera with most of her body down low and her bottom up in the air. She had gotten into the groove of things and was giving the camera a sexy face while wiggling her diaper.

A sexy wolf whistle could be heard behind Bobby as her eyes get wide and she looks back to see Jen waving at them.

“Looking good!” Jen shouts before turning and continuing to puss the strollers along the path. 

Both Bobbi and Marylynn began silently freaking out that they were just caught by some stranger and began to quickly pack up to leave.

Jen on the other hand was trying hard to remember what web site she knows she’s seen them from.

My tummy was very full of water and my bladder was now filling fast. 

Mommy had taught me to just use my diapy whenever I needed to go, but I didn't want to pee in an already filled diaper and have it leak on the cute white dress mommy got me. 

It took everything I had to hold my now weekend blader just a little longer as auntie Jen brought us back to the hotel she rented. 

She had gotten a room as far away from other rooms as posable. Even paying a little extra for the privacy

“You've been such a good girl Sissy,” Jen tells her baby girl as she takes her out of my stroller and sets her down. 

Sissy giggles as her mommy tickle her a little bit before running over to some toys she had and sitting on the floor in her wet diaper.

“And you've been such a good girl too.” Aunty Jen says as she notices me shaking slightly and can tell I was trying to hold in my pee as much as posable. “Why dont we get you out of your messy diaper.”

I wanted to yell that it wasn't my diapy, it was sissy’s but I knew I couldn't. I was just happy that I would finally be out of this diaper.

Aunty Jen quickly took off my cute white dress, that thankfully didn't have a spot on it. She then leads me into the large bathroom.

“Wait just a moment sweety. Im going to make this fun.” auntie Jen says with a smile as she leaves for a moment and comes back with a large backpack.

The first thing she did was lay down a large pad on the floor. Then had me stand in the center. She removed my diaper and got me cleaned up while I was trying my hardest not to pee, but it was coming closer! 

“Your not a baby right now, you're a little kitty.” Aunty Jen says as she puts cat ears on my head. “If you want to cum before bedtime, show aunty how a kitty wets her pad.”

I didn't know what was going on, I bearly understood what she was saying, but the mention of cum caught my attention as I squatted down with my hands on the ground.

I moan through my pacifier as I start peeing on the kitty pad. My pee splashed on to the pad before being absorbed into the material 

“Such a good baby kitty.” Aunty gen says as she removes the gag from my mouth. She takes a black peen and then draws cat whiskers on my face all while im still peeing.

It felt so weird peeing on the floor and not in my own diaper. I even wonder if my diaper could even hold this much liquid without leaking.

When I was done, the entire pad was soaked and I was squatting in the middle of soaked up piss.

“Such a good kitty.” Aunty Jen phrases me as she helps me off the pad and cleans off my hands and feet before cleaning up the soaked pad and throwing it into a large black trash bag that she tied up. “I think someone earned a reword.”

L smile brightly as I couldn’t wait to be reworded!

auntie Julia then pulled out a thin pull up with holes in it and a black onesie.

She put me into the pull up first, but my little dick was handing out of it, and it felt like there was a hole in the back as well. The pullup wasn't meant to be used but it did feel more comfortable having some padding back on.

Next was what looked like a black onesie with a tail on it. 

“Such a cute little black kitty,” auntie tells me with a smile on her face. “Now then, get on all fours like a kitty with your bum in the air and you will get your reward.”

I smiled at the sound of that and did what I was told. Wondering just what toy she would use. Oh, I hope I get spanking! I felt her slide something into my butt and push it as far back as she could with her fingers. It felt like a buzz egg. I like them.

“Oh sissy,” auntie called as Sissy came running into the bathroom, but was a little surprised to see what was going on. I wasn’t facing them and didn't know what was going on.

auntie quickly took off her diaper and got her cleaned up before sticking a finger into Sissy's bum and got her little clit nice and hard.

“Mommy is sorry she forgot Mr.BunBun, but Mis kitty here will more then be happy to play with you.” auntie told sissy.

“Yay!” Sissy cheered as the ran over and grabbed my hips.

“Huh? I questioned for a moment and wondered what was going on when I felt something small slip through the back holes and poke my butt before sliding into my ass!

“Kitty kitty!” Sissy shouted happily as she continued to hump away.

“S-sissy stop!” I sqweel as I try to crawl away but auntie stops me with a smack on the butt and starting up the egg toy in my ass on full blast.

I let out a moan from the toy and the smack. I bearly even noticed sissy’s little ting in my ass as I instead focused on her hips pounding my ass like a light spanking. 

It wasn't as good as mommy fucking me, but it was nice and I could feel myself about to cum.

“Mommy, im cumming, im cumming!” Sissy shouted.

“Not inside. Turn to mommy.” auntie tells Sissy as she pulls out of my butt and turns to mommy holding out an empty bottle. One she has Sissy fill with her cum. “Now its Kitty’s turn.”

auntie gives my bottom a few hard smacks and I cum instantly into another empty bottle auntie sat on the ground under me.

“Such good girls.” auntie tells us as we pant a little from just cuming.

Before I know it, Aunty has us both re-diapered and wrapped up in cozy blankets on the bed. We were like little burritos as auntie sat between us and started a movie. 

“Such good girls.” auntie Jen said as she gave us special bottles of chocolate milk mixed with our own little milk. 

• Like 4
On 10/3/2020 at 11:23 PM, Star Baby said:

I hope I'm not to late but congrats on the victory 

thank you >w<

On 10/4/2020 at 5:57 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

Congrats, now you have to wear the pink locking rubber rhumba diaper covers of victory *nodsnods* :)

lol thank you, and if i could i would ?

• Haha 1