LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tread Carefully (private for kingdobbs)

FalloutZone

Gianna looked down at her little one in the midst of her frank confession.  It made sense in a weird way, though.  She did kinda end up putting Roxanne in her place like a little girl a few times in their recent interactions, thinking back on it.  “It kinda seemed more like a little angry puppy to me,” she said with a chuckle as she reached down to tickle Roxannes stomach, her instinct to mother still strong.  “But you got your Mamas attention didn’t you?”  She smiled widely and tickled hard almost right away, letting the baby know she genuinely cared.  

Roxanne couldn't help but blush at that. A angry puppy? Really? Then again the description was rather accurate considering how much she went after Gianna almost as if she did want her attention but didn't know how to ask for it.

Instantly Roxanne squeaked giggling loudly at the tickle ending up on her back as she tried to playfully fight back against her Mama.

Her hands just out of reach from getting her tickle revenge as she tried to reach for Gianna doing her best to focus yet not quite managing to accomplish anything.

A idea struck her.

An angry puppy?

Roxanne decided to lick at Gianna's hand hoping to catch her off guard.

Gianna looked at Roxie a little puzzled at first as to why she’d licked her hand, but then surmised she must be trying to be a playful puppy given the conversation prior.  “Aww Mamas little pup!” she said, playfully scritching behind Roxannes ears to see if Roxie was going to continue the little game.  

Roxanne was surprised and was about to tickle Gianna back but paused at her Mama's words and more so at the scritching....

That actually felt really nice.

Roxie leaned her head into Gianna's hand.  Maybe she could pretend to be her Mama's little pup for a bit? It's not like she had anything she needed to do anyway.   Roxanne made a cute little squeak trying to immatate one that a puppy would make similar to how a small child would copy a animal sound that they had just heard.

For whatever reason she felt even more like a kid for doing so.  A kid playing pretend? Not that it  changes much considering how grown up she tried to present herself all the time and failing, miserably, giving that she had gave into Grandma and Mama without much of a fight.

Gianna beamed at her baby’s playful puppy squeaks, happy she was playing along.  “Awwww such a cute widdle pup pup,” she said, scratching a little harder and watching the adult baby squirm a little bit more.  Roxanne just seemed to keep playing along no matter what, and Gianna was really starting to wonder whether it was even just playing along, or if she wasn’t actually genuinely enjoying all of it.  She held up the ferret in front of Roxies face, dangling it just in reach for her to try and catch it in her mouth...would she?

That felt so good! Roxanne tilted her head back more as Gianna scratched a little harder.

She couldn't help but blush though. First a baby now a puppy? This couldn't get anymore weird. Could it? Yet she found herself not really minding the strangeness of it all and even if she did the attention was worth it.

Roxanne looked at Gianna and then the ferret curiously seeing it dangled in front of her face only to quickly realize what was going on.

Very gently she reached for the ferret's tail with her mouth, biting the toy softly and growling softly at Gianna.  With the tail in her mouth Roxie started to suckle on it slightly.

Gianna melted at the adult baby starting to suckle on the ferret as she played puppy, it was just cuteness overload.  “Roxie you are just the cutest little baby ever!” she said with a big smile, letting go of the ferret and picking Roxanne up in her arms and giving her a big hug and a kiss.  She knew from experience so far Roxanne would just drink in that praise.  “You’re just so sweet and loving,” she said, turning her attention to patting Roxies diaper the way she knew the baby really liked.

Roxanne blushed at Gianna's words as she continued to suckle on the tail of her plushie unsure what to say feeling somewhat surprised to be called 'the cutest little baby ever.'  she wasn't that cute? Was she? Being picked up and giving a big hug caused Roxie to instantly melt into the ex-cons arms.

The kiss made her heart flutter and she felt warm.   This felt good. She didn't feel stressed or anxious at all! Embarrassed, sure, but she could live with that.

Having her diaper bottom patted was easily becoming one of her favourite things! She just felt so safe. Roxanne wrapped her arms around Gianna giving her a proper hug in return for once and not one of her shy hugs.

Gianna could feel how much different this hug was, not shy and unsure at all, almost like Roxanne was starting to feel like this was where she belonged now.  And based on what she’d said before, maybe feeling like she belonged somewhere for the first time ever.  She kept holding little Roxanne tightly in her arms to make sure she knew how safe she was.  

Without missing a step or giving a small amount of slack in her grip, she carried the baby to the kitchen.  “Mamas gonna get you a bottle sweetheart, you hold on tight!” Somehow though, it didn’t feel like Roxanne needed to be told that.

Roxanne tightened her hug clinging a little more to Gianna. Why did she feel safe and even wanted?  Roxanne looked at Gianna with a happy yet innocent loving wide eyed gaze.

Gianna really wanted her? This wasn't pretend?

Being told to hold on tight Roxanne did just that, "Yes Mama." she replied surprised by herself and the fact that she wasn't complaining about having a bottle but she didn't really mind? It was all very confusing.

Gianna carried her little baby girl to the kitchen and took one of the bottles out of the refrigerator that Mama Miglietti had made for her last night.  She met her baby’s innocent gaze with a warm smile and held up the bottle to show her the milky substance inside; nothing special, just one of those instant breakfast deals.  “Mmmm, this one looks like chocolate, my little Roxie!” She said, putting it right into Roxannes mouth as she sat down at the table with her baby.  

Roxanne blushed at seeing the baby bottle but felt relaxed at Gianna's warm smile. She felt safe.

Feeling the rubber bulb in her mouth Roxanne shyly started to suckle and soon enough felt the cold chocolate milk escape from the bottle into her mouth. 

It was refreshing. The coldness was soothing to her throat and she couldn't help but worry a little if she was coming down from something or if her throat was just strained from crying so much yesterday?

The noise of her suckling could be heard clearly but Roxie found herself not caring about the noise at all as she continued to drink.  Each suckle caused her cheeks to puff out slightly which only seemed to emphasize her already baby like face features which had always been a sore spot for her because she wanted and tried so hard to appear grown up but could never quite look like she was.

Gianna held the bottle with one hand as she gently rubbed Roxannes stomach while the adult baby drank the bottle.  She watched the girl take it slow like she should, and Gianna could swear just by looking at her Roxie knew exactly how she should drink from a baby bottle.  She watched her little girl drain the bottle slowly, so proud of the little baby she’d made for herself so quickly.  “All gone!” she loudly exclaimed when the bottle was empty, showing Roxanne what she’d done.

Roxanne blushed upon seeing the empty bottle in Gianna's hand. She didn't find it difficult to drink from the bottle at all especially after the first few suckle and once she got into a rhythm everything seemed to just work.

Her tummy was full now and she felt content yet it was hard to ignore her thoughts and feelings of wanting to fight back against this and Gianna but her need to belong was much greater.

"Mama," she squeaked, "I-I probably should pick some things up from my apartment," she paused, "documents and stuff." It felt strange talking to Gianna like this, like a adult and a baby trapped in one but it was something she would have to get use to.

“Ok my darling, we can take a ride out later on.  We will do it when Grandma comes by with all your furniture, so we won’t be in the way and then baby Roxie gets to see it when it’s ready for her!”  She smiled and patted Roxies back a little.  She had an inkling it was for more than just a few documents though...some mementos and keepsakes that maybe reminded her of her younger days...if she did want to anyway.  Nothing, though, could ruin Gianna’s happiness at this moment, she was starting to feel complete, like things were right on track again.  “But now, my little angel, it’s time to play!”  

Roxanne had forgotten about that and couldn't help blush at the idea of having furniture meant for a baby but she guessed that was her life now? If she wanted to she could fight, run or do multiple other things to get away from her current situation but she didn't want to or at least there was no big reason for her to run.

Roxanne had a old baby blanket that she had managed to keep and save. It was the only thing she wanted truthfully despite how dirty it was.  There were some things she needed to deal with as well but that would be easy enough to do. She had copies of folders on various gangs, people, etc, in her apartment that she worked on and it wouldn't be good to leave them about.

Roxanne tilted her head. She wasn't sure if she could get use to playing but nodded her head, "Okay Mama," she said, "uh what we gonna play?" she asked softly.

“I dunno sweetheart,” Gianna said, before seeing one of the blocks she’d brought back from Mama Miglietti’s. “Why don’t you show Mama what a good speller you are,” she said, reaching for the bag with all the soft cloth toy blocks and dumping them out on the table.  “How do you spell your name, little Roxie?”

Roxanne blushed at the game Gianna chose for her to play and started picking up the blocks and looking at them.

Should she spell her name Roxanne or Roxie? She knew she was Gianna's 'little Roxie' now but it was hard for her to deny her adult self even if being a 'baby' seemed sort of natural for her.

She placed the r, o and X down before placing the a next to it along with two n's and a e.

Gianna watched the baby in front of her, knowing her delay was in thought of how she should proceed even though it cutely looked like Roxanne was trying to figure out what letters went where.  It didn’t matter to her, though, as long as her little Roxie was still playing along.   When Roxanne laid the last letter out, Gianna smiled widely and patted her head proudly.  “Good job, baby girl!”  It was impossible given Roxannes physical age to not sound a little condescending but she genuinely wasn’t trying to be.  “How about...mamas name?”

Roxanne blushed at having her head patted and being told 'good job' and while she should of felt belittled or would of felt belittled by how condescending it all seemed she found herself actually feeling proud of herself maybe it was the way Gianna smiled at her and seemed so proud? No one had been proud of her before and found it hard not to soak up the attention Gianna was giving her.

There were still doubts, big ones and she was doing her best to ignore them because she didn't want to end up causing trouble and losing whatever this is.  Did she feel happy? Not entierly but she felt loved and she never felt that before in her life ever.

Roxanne looked over the cubes trying to find the G and eventually found it, it had rolled away a little from the others. She placed each letter down one by one to spell out Gianna's name, "Mama?" she questioned feeling surprisingly awkward still around Gianna, "Do I still go to work?" she asked softly, "I don't know how to do anything else." why did she suddenly feel so vulnerable? Maybe because she had just confessed how helpless she truly was? That if she didn't have work, her job, she didn't know any other skills or even how to live properly.

Gianna had no idea how she wanted to answer that question.  As much as she wanted to keep her little one firmly in her grasp, it might help the bond stay strong if Roxie had m a small adult role but came home to her Mama and the safety of her crib at nights.

”I dunno, baby girl.  Do you really want to go back to that job?  It sounds to me like it puts a lot of strain on you.  And answer me honestly, little one, haven’t you felt pretty relaxed here with me?”  She patted Roxies head gently.   “I don’t know how well you sleep most nights, but you looked so peaceful and content every second I had you in my arms...if you asked me, i would say you were ready to Quit and never look back.”  

Roxanne looked at Gianna and had tears in her eyes, "I-I do feel relaxed here with you," why did she feel so emotional, "i-it's the most relaxed I've ever been," she frowned, "and I think you already know the answer to how well I sleep most nights." she gave Gianna a very weak shaky smile, "Y-you know how anxious I am."

It was meant as a joke but it fell flat.

Her anxiety was bad, terrible, it was why she had been so good at her job.

Roxanne found it hard to talk, "I-I don't know what I want," she squeaked, "I just know I can't quit straight away," she mumbled, "maybe at some point but not straight away," she continued, "i-it's to much for me," she looked at Gianna feeling somewhat broken, "it's the only thing I know and I can't just stop but I can cut my hours down so I don't work as much? And maybe after a couple of months they can come down again and again? Then I can quit? I just can't suddenly stop."

She was ready to call it quits and never look back but she knew that would be bad for her and Gianna, sure, things were nice right now but at some point she would be on edge and she didn't want to do anything bad or snap at Gianna just because of how anxious she was feeling.

Roxanne put her hands to her face, hiding, while breathing a little heavily, "I'm so fucking stupid."

Gianna listened intently to Roxanne, making sure her baby knew she was listening with her expression.  She knew her assessment wasn’t truly wrong, though how right it was may have been up for some debate.  

“No, my little bambina.  You’re not stupid,” she said, warmly reaching out to put her hand on Roxannes head and giving a few strokes of her hair.  “Mama knows this is still a new life for you.  But Mama knows you like it, too.  Tell you what, you be my little baby all this week that you’ve got a break from that big girl job, and we will see how you feel then.  Deal?”

Roxanne sniffled and leaned into Gianna's hand soaking up the warmth and affection. That didn't sound like a bad deal and she did need a break giving everything that had happened and she did want to spend more time with Gianna.

Roxanne nodded, "Okay."

Looking at Gianna for a couple of seconds Roxanne shyly lifted up her arms to be held, "Cuddle?" she squeaked feeling vulnerable for requesting such a childish thing but she just wanted to be held and it felt good to snuggle up against Gianna.

Gianna beamed with pride at her baby’s cute request, giving her a noticeable nod to say “of course, my little one” without the words, and sliding her into a cuddle.  She pressed Roxannes head against her chest, maneuvering her baby’s padded bottom into her lap and feeling it already a little warm and squishy.  It was the perfect cuddle between Mama and baby and Gianna felt so complete having her baby in her arms, like nothing in their past even mattered.  As she felt Roxanne relax, she patted her rear end, knowing it’d make the adult baby melt even further into her.