LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tread Carefully (private for kingdobbs)

FalloutZone

Roxanne sighed. Happy to hear that Gianna had a garage and that she wouldn't have to worry about the rain at all.

Roxanne blushed a little at the kiss she received in the mirror.

It still confused her how openly affectionate Gianna and Miglietti were. It hadn't yet sunk in what truly was happening to her.

It wasn't as if she had a family, friends or a boyfriend/girlfriend who would wonder where she had gone anyway.  It wasn't as if she had any luck in the romance department anyway. It use to bother her that she never had sex and was still a virgin and it still did to an extent but she did her best to not think about that.

In the garage Roxie looked relieved to say the least to be inside properly.

She cuddled up to Gianna the moment she was in the ex-cons arms as her padded bottom was gently patted a few. She could hear the soft crinkle of plastic.

While the onesie was warm and her diaper provided some additional warmth her arms and legs were still bare and now covered in tiny little bumps.

Roxanne blushed a little at Gianna's words.

Home?

She looked around curiously and a bit intensely trying to get a clear understanding of her surroundings, "I still don't understand why you want me?" said Roxie looking at Gianna's eyes, "I thought you hated me?" she questioned pausing, "I can get you a proper baby I know some people and can get your application through by the end of the month."

She looked down at her little one, and making sure she had everything else, she spoke up.  She had to speak her words carefully because in truth, she felt still a pit of resentment in her stomach for the cops dogged pursuit that landed her in jail and was still messing with her life.  And she didn’t want to really let spill the harder truth, she was doing this to help Mama Miglietti get someone causing a lot of grief out of their respective hair.  Through it all, she never lost any faith in her Mama or how she took care of her girls.  

“it’s hard to explain, sweetpea,” she said, carrying Roxanne into the condo, and upon seeing the bumps on her arms, grabbing the fleece off the sofa and draping it over the adult baby in her arms, sitting down for what would be probably a pretty long cuddle.  “It...hurt to be apart from my family for that long.  The one I chose, mind, the one that wanted me.”  She sighed, half contemplatively and half from exhaustion at a long day, and held Roxie closer.  “I missed the special bonds we had, and yeah, that included the more unconventional ones.  I thought maybe a proper baby would take my mind away from the family...but then I saw this little girl who needed me a whole lot more.”  She emphasized it with several soft pats on Roxannes diaper.  

Roxanne watched intently.  She could see that Gianna was thinking about something? Probably her question but it seemed much more heavy then that.  Roxanne wasn't dumb and knew that there was a lot of 'bad feelings' between them even resentment, after all, she had been the one to put Gianna in jail at the end and she had constantly hounded the ex-con for near enough a year until now along with the 'family' that Gianna was apart of which more then likely made her quite high on the list of people that needed to be 'gone'. One way or another.

Roxanne wanted to belong, badly, and have someone that truly loved her. It was why she didn't really fight Miglietti much or Gianna because this had been the closes to anyone actually wanting her....

She was greatful for the fleece.

Roxanne listened to Gianna and could see that her 'Mommy' was exhausted from the long day that they had and blushed at the several soft pats on her diaper, "I don't think I'm capable of ever feeling that way," she confessed, "I never had anyone so I don't know what it's like to be apart from someone," she paused wondering what to do or let alone say, "I know you hate me."

She wasn't dumb but maybe hate was a bit strong? She knew that there was resentment there but she wasn't sure how much, "I'm not a idoit," said Roxanne softly, "Miglietti said I was close to something," she paused, "so you can drop the act."

What was she trying to achieve? Prove with this?

"I'll be leaving tomorrow," she paused, "you and the family won't have to worry about anything again from me, you won." she wondered how much was a act or if Gianna did care for her even a little bit.

"I used to be a drifter for a good year or two before I went to the academy so I know how to handle things."

Roxanne for all the things she said didn't move away from Gianna at all. Warmth, comfort, was things she hardly understood and yet she craved them, she craved to be held like this but she wasn't about to allow herself to pretend that everything was okay because it wasn't.

Gianna was taken aback by the words, but could tell there was conflicted sentiment behind them.  “Roxie, sweetheart, your Mama doesn’t fib and she doesn’t play games.  There’s no act.”  She hugged her little one closer.  “Mama could have found anyone else, if I said no.  She asked me first, because she knows me better than anyone.  She knew I would take it seriously, and actually do it right.”  She patted Roxannes bottom slowly over the blanket and popped a pacifier in her mouth.  “People weren’t meant to live life on their own.”  

Roxanne was surprised by Gianna's response.

There was no act....

Could she really believe that?

She wanted to believe it.

She felt so warm in Gianna's arms.

Roxanne suckled her paci with her head rested against Gianna's chest.   A few tears escaped Roxie's eyes causing her to burrow her face against the ex-con's bosom as she cried softly feeling stressed, unsure, "Mama..." whimpered Roxie softly desperate for Gianna's comfort.

Gianna put her hand on Roxannes head and slowly stroked her hair as she cuddled her baby into her waiting bosom.  “Mama is right here, sweetheart,” she said, increasing the tightness of her embrace around the adult baby in her arms.  She felt like there really wasn’t anything as important or couldn’t have been anything as important as holding her crying little girl and comforting her, feeling a tear drip onto her chest.  “I’m...I’m just so lucky to have such a good little baby like you.”  

Roxanne sniffled as Gianna placed her hand on her head and started to slowly stroke her hair. It made her feel comforted even cared for and she didn't know why Gianna of all people would want to care for her? She knew that it was partially due to the fact that they needed her out of the way but still...

Roxanne feeling the tightness of the embrace shyly wrapped her own arms Gianna, "I still don't understand why you want me mama," she said softly her heart pounding, "I'm sorry that I hurt you." she added quietly.  It was a dumb thing to say giving how much pain Gianna went through in prison and with being hounded day and night but she was genuinely sorry she never wanted to hurt anyone even by accident.

“I had a recent experience that taught me the value of giving people second chances,” Gianna said in a way that seemed cryptic but couldn’t be any more obvious to the two what was meant.  “But if I’m being truthful, you also remind me of some people in my past I wish I could have had more time with.”  She sighed and patted Roxannes padded butt gently, knowing the gesture calmed her baby.  “And don’t be sorry, I was the crook, not you.  I knew what I was doing, and it caught up with me.  Lesson learned.”  

Roxanne knew what Gianna meant and smiled a little behind her paci only to look at her curiously, "Who? You don't have to tell me," she said not wanting to intrude on Gianna.

Roxanne sighed. Why did she get so much comfort out of having her padded bottom patted? She had no idea, "I'm glad you learnt your lesson but still I don't like hurting people and I hurt you."

“Someone I wouldn’t have gotten through prison without, sweetheart,” she said, not intending to be cagey but also not really wanting to pick at that little scar.  “I’ll tell you about her some day, babygirl.”  Gianna decided it wasn’t worth any fight to tell Roxanne she wasn’t mad about that anymore, and as she kept patting and rubbing her baby’s diaper, she said “thank you, Roxie.  You’re a good girl.”  

Roxanne simply nodded and gave Gianna a slight look that she didn't have to tell her who it was at all and that was okay.

She still found it hard to think of herself as a good girl. Roxanne curled up against Gianna. Everything felt nice, warm and she felt content in Gianna's lap.

A small yawn escaped her.

Gianna smiled as the baby in her arms cutely yawned, and she didn’t think Roxanne even knew it sounded like a high pitched baby squeak.  She slid the ferret toy into Roxannes arms as if she knew the little one was getting tuckered out, and she decided to just let her fall asleep there rather than make a production of bedtime tonight.  But Gianna was prepared to make sure there was a care routine to follow and to keep her little one comforted: bottles and stories and baths and good night kisses, the kind of thing she always imagined she’d be doing as a Mommy in the mold of the matron Mama Miglietti.  But she now knew the reason Roxanne would appreciate it more then most might: it was a sign she was WANTED.  

Roxanne yawned a few times more completely unaware of her high pitched baby squeaks as she held the ferret close to her chest while cuddling up to her Mommy.

She looked at Gianna with tired eyes and soon enough was fast asleep and surprisingly content. She felt safe, protected, cared for and even felt wanted. She had giving Gianna choices to have a real baby or have her go away to a different place so she wouldn't be a pest to the family yet Gianna seemed to want her?

Roxanne clung to Gianna tightly not letting go as if her life depended on it.

Gianna wrapped the blanket around her sleeping baby, making sure her little Roxie was warm and secure for her trip to dream land.  She felt so happy herself with how this had turned out, strange little family though it was.  She let the baby in her arms snooze away for a while before starting to get tired herself, and she slowly and carefully stood up to take Roxanne with her to bed.  She felt the woman’s diaper as she carried her, and there was no doubt Roxanne had been using it.  That made Gianna so weirdly happy, it was really like having her own little baby...

Roxanne always had to make the effort not to piss herself. 

She had gotten shot a few times and while most of the bullets didn't leave any lasting damage to her health, one unfortunantly had, the bullet had thankfully missed her spine but that meant the bullet had ended up hitting her bladdr and while she had 'recovered' from that wound she was left with a complication that made things a lot more difficult for her so to that extent she welcomed the fluffy padding that she was now 'forced' to wear and seem expected to use.

During her sleep Roxanne had moved a little so she was laying on top of Gianna slightly, her head rested on her Mommy's breast.  Once again she had wet herself during the night causing the already wet padding between her legs to become soaked and much more heavy.

Gianna fell asleep with her baby cradled in her arms, not letting her go all night.  She genuinely sleep better than she had in months, and awoke refreshed like it’d been days.  She saw little Roxie still clutching the ferret and ducking her pacifier, and beamed proudly.  As she adjusted herself to sit up in bed, she felt her baby’s diaper squish loudly and just seeing it could tell how soaked it was. Just like a baby...

She awaited the adult baby’s awakening and the cute little squeal yawn sure to ensue.  

Roxanne stretched and did the same little yawn that a baby would do.  A little bit of drool on the side of her mouth, her hair messy, her eyes opening up, slowly, staring straight at Gianna.

Roxie gently rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.  It was probably one of the best sleeps she had in ages and she felt very relax.  A sudden shyness washed over her as she took note of her very soggy diaper and the way she seemed to be clinging onto Gianna and her ferret, "M-morning." she squeaked.

Gianna kissed her adult baby right away after Roxanne told her good morning, and smiled.  “Good morning my little Roxie baby.”  She patted her baby’s soggy rear end and smiled more.  “I think someone needs a diapy change huh?”  She knew Roxanne would find it weird she was happy and proud to find a heavy soaked diaper after a nights sleep but Gianna was just so happy to have her little baby...  

Roxanne blushed as she suddenly felt how soggy her diaper actually was from her rear being patted.

Shyly Roxie nodded. Surprised but strangely glad by Gianna's reaction to her heavy soaked diaper. It was weird to see Gianna happy about this but equally it made her feel more calm, relax, in knowing that Gianna didn't react negatively towards her soggy diaper.

Roxie nuzzled her head against Gianna, cuddling up to her.

“Ok, Mamas gonna have to put you down a second to do that, ok?”  she said, laying Roxanne down and spreading out the fleece for her.  She smiled and tickled the baby’s tummy as she reached for the diaper bag and got items ready for changing her little princess.   “Wow you really made a lot of tinkle, my good girl!” she said as she spread her baby’s legs apart and opened up Roxies diaper.  

Roxie nodded and blushed as she was laid down. It made her feel almost as if she truly was a baby, the attention, care, seemed unreal to her and it would take a while to get use to it.

Feeling the fleece Roxie smiled slightly. It was warm, comfy, cozy and reminded her of her mama, Gianna.

The tickle to her tummy caused Roxie to giggle helplessly and squeak slightly.

Being called a good girl for making tinkles caused her to blush brightly and smile a little awkwardly. It would take time for her to get use to this and more so Gianna changing her.  Roxie timidly covered her private area feeling shy, suddenly, even though Gianna had cleaned her up before.

“Awww don’t be shy princess.  Mama is just gonna take care of your diapy,” Gianna said, gently moving Roxannes hand away from her crotch.  “Just relax and let Mama take care of you sweetheart,” she said, patting her baby’s bottom a little.  “Legs up my good girl,” she said, wiping her baby clean and dry with a baby wipe.  

She reached for the baby powder and sprinkled it all over Roxies groin, until her already pale skin was a much whiter shade, and rubbed it in gently.  

Roxanne looked at Gianna shyly unable to help herself. She felt so helpless.

Not knowing what to do with her hands she simply brought them to her chest curling them slightly.  Her knuckles resting against her mouth.

Roxanne relaxed and lifted her legs up slightly for her Mama to clean her properly. The baby powder smelled sweet and made her feel even more little.

Roxanne started to gently suckle on her knuckles trying to relax more as she looked up at Gianna, "Mama.." she squeaked unsure what to say at all. A small part of her wanted to protest and yet she couldn't help but feel memorized by Gianna and weak.

Gianna smiled at Roxannes cute suckling behavior, and gently finished powdering her baby before pulling out a thick blue diaper nearly the same color as the onesie Roxanne was currently wearing.  “My little one will be so comfy in this!” she said, letting the adult baby reach out and touch it before she slid it under her hips and started taping it up.  Gianna was quite the expert at diapering an adult and before Roxie could seemingly even know it, she had the woman back in her diaper.  “All clean, my little Roxie!”

Roxanne looked at the thick blue diaper. It seemed soft? She couldn't help but reach out to touch it a little her face going slightly red. Why was she shy? She was never shy before? She felt so helpless. The quickness of the diaper change left Roxie surprised. How could Gianna be so quick? Roxanne sat up.

Her legs were forced apart by the new diaper just like the previous one.

She felt just like she had yesterday with 'grandma' she felt less like an adult and more like she had been pretending to be one. Gianna had always unnerved her somehow in the past and she was starting to see why. Everytime she talked to Gianna she had always 'lost' or felt more so as if she had been told off somehow by the ex-con which always left her in a bitter mood feeling like a child that had just thrown a tantrum.  It made her want to fight Gianna so much, every single time, yet she also wanted to be around her because she wanted to show that she was a adult, a professional not some kid, some stupid brat....

Roxanne looked at Gianna shyly, blushing brightly, "I always felt like a kid," she couldn't quite bring herself to say baby or something else because of her pride, "with you even before this." she wasn't sure what sort of point she was trying to make giving that she was submitting more and more to Gianna every minute.