LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tread Carefully (private for kingdobbs)

FalloutZone

“Yeah it probably will be, won’t it my little darling?” Gianna said with a smile.  “Put your arms up so mama can dress you, sweetheart,” she said, her tone largely that of a gentle reminder and not a forceful warning.  She helped her baby out of the T-shirt and slipped the onesie over her body, drawing it tight around Roxies thick diaper.  The woman before her really did look just like an overgrown infant at that moment, and Gianna couldn’t help but have a warm satisfied feeling looking at her.  “You’re so cute!  I just wanna eat you up, baby Roxie!” She said with a grin, tickling Roxies sides.  

Roxanne blushed terribly so and could only nod in reply before putting her arms up in the air like a good little girl for her new Mama.

The first thing Roxie noticed was the way the onesie hiked her diaper up, squishing it against her more and making obvious to anyone who looked at her that she was wearing a diaper.

She couldn't even begin to imagine what she might look like right now.

Instantly Roxie started to giggle and squirmed at being tickled.

Gianna grinned at her baby’s ticklishness and patted the diaper between her legs.  “All clean my little Roxie baby,” she said.  “You were such a good girl for your diapy change sweetheart!”  She smiled and picked up the adult baby in her arms, laying a big old smooch on Roxannes cheek.  “And what do good girls say to their Mamas for changing their diapies?”

Roxanne blushed as she heard the loud crinkle coming from her diaper as Gianna patted it.

The simple pat made Roxie feel even more babyish then she already felt.

Being picked up Roxanne smiled a little unable to help herself. It didn't surprise her that she could be lifted up like this giving how light she was yet it wasn't something she thought anyone would attempt to do considering who she was or more so what her job was.

Roxanne blushed deeply, "Thank you, Mama." she squeaked glad to be out of her dirty diaper even if that meant wearing another diaper. At least it was clean.

She couldn't imagine what she must look like right now.

Gianna smiled and patted Roxannes head, she didn’t need to say the words “good girl” to let little Roxie know she was one.  She admired how cute the woman was in her diaper and onesie, and her thoughts drifted towards those of the many many cute outfits she’d have for her little baby.  Mama Miglietti would make sure of it, plus Gianna would have her own funds...  “you’re gonna love living with Mommy, I just know it.  Come on little one, let’s go see if Mama made us some dessert.  You want Mama Gianna to keep carrying you?”

Roxanne blushed. Why did she like being treated this way? What was wrong with her? Why did she like being praised so much? It was humiliating how much she was enjoying this but she would never say so outright.

It did surprise her how submissive she truly was though.

Roxanne still felt rather shy about the entire ordeal. She would be staying and living with Gianna? Could that even work out?

She looked at Gianna, "Please Mama." she squeaked shyly lifting her arms up to be carried. She didn't trust her legs right now.

Gianna nodded and kept carrying her baby girl to the kitchen, so happy the woman was not only accepting but seemed to be happy with her fate.  It reminded her of this one girl in the family who was ready to be initiated but...never ended up really joining the family (in the expected way anyhow).  She could tell the girl just soaked up that week of faux infancy...and craved more.  Roxie seemed on the same path.  

“Princessa Gianna, bambina Roxanne!  Mama made some cake for dessert,” Mama Miglietti said with a big smile as they appeared in her view.  “Mama, tiramisu, that is just too much,” Gianna said, with a tone more like she was only protesting for show. “I have my princessa back in the family and she has a bambina now!  Nothing is too good for them or too much!  Besides, this is something little bambina can have while the adults have espresso.”  Gianna smiled and tickled Roxannes sides.  “You’re right, Mama, you’re always right.”  

Roxanne stayed quiet as she was carried by her new Mommy. It still felt surreal to her and even insane but the comfort that she received was enough to calm her and more.

She tended to be highly strung but right now and for most of the day she hadn't had the chance to get to that point at all.

Roxanne blushed upon seeing Miglietti. It still surprised her that she wasn't dead in a ditch somewhere.

Shyly Roxie hid her head against Gianna's chest. There was a part of her that wanted to protest and claim that she was an adult but she was just to shy and bashful to do so.  It was a stark contrast to her normally head-strong adult self.

Roxie giggled a little at the tickle and shyly grabbed one of Gianna's hands with both her own gently. 

Gianna beamed with pride as her little girl grabbed her hand softly and held on as tightly as it’d seem she could with both hands.  She awaited the arrival of the cake and coffee, seeing a little pink baby fork stabbed into a small piece alongside the larger piece with cutlery that was obviously intended for Gianna.  “Be careful and don’t spill while Mama feeds you sweetheart,” she said, grabbing the baby fork and a small slice of the tiramisu.  “Open up!”

Roxanne continued to blush and was surprised by the pink baby fork despite everything that had happened so far, "I could feed myself." she said very softly but she still opened her mouth like a good little girl.

Being a police officer it had been trained into her hard to take orders and follow them through yet because of her desperate desire for affection she was simply putty in Gianna's hands.

“I’m sure sweetheart and maybe we can try a little later but right now Mama wants to feed you,” Gianna said.  She could tell the woman was conflicted, and she just wanted those little nudges to keep pushing her deeper into the baby side of the equation.  She kept feeding the cake to Roxanne bite by bite with a happy smile, feeling so satisfied with a big baby in her arms.  She kept patting the diaper between Roxannes legs as they ate, knowing it really soothed the adult baby, like it was a reminder of how safe and cared for she was or something.  Gianna idly wondered if maybe it really was the first time she’d ever had someone really care for her like she said...

Roxanne was more than happy with Gianna's reply. It saved her some pride or that is would if she had any left.

The patting of her diaper, the constant physical affection and simply being wanted was more than enough for Roxanne to melt. She had never been held at all in her life like she had today.

She had little to no physical affection growing up and tended to be extremely anxious because of it. It left her highly strung and needing constant reassurance, be it praise, orders, etc.

This was nice and something she had always wanted but she never quite imagined it to be like this. There were doubts though and she knew she would probably end up doing something bad, make a mistake of some kind and fuck everything up. She always did or seemed to make a mistake of some kind in one way or another.

She hoped that she wouldn't though.

Gianna finished the desserts and rubbed Roxannes belly once they’d finished, helping keep the baby soothed and calm until she could get a pacifier in her mouth.  “Well, Mama, it’s probably time to get my little one home to sleep, but thank you so so much for everything!”  She hugged her baby Roxie close as though to indicate her inclusion in ‘everything’, and Mama Miglietti understood.  “I’ll get all the furniture to you tomorrow, but there’s a bag ready for you to take home with her diapers and a bottle and a few toys.  Don’t forget her ferret...”.  Gianna nodded, of course she couldn’t have forgotten the toy the baby couldn’t seem to separate from all day.  “What do you say, ready to go home, little Roxie?”

Roxanne snuggled up against Gianna feeling safe and was surprised by how close Gianna was hugging her.

Roxie looked up at Gianna curiously before looking over at Miglietti.  She knew what Gianna meant by 'everything' due to the things she had heard her Mama say.

She never thought that Gianna would want a baby so badly.  Why her though? She knew that Gianna didn't want to talk about things today and that was okay with her too but there were so many questions she wanted to ask.

It seemed strange as she listened to the two women speak to each other while she stayed quiet almost as if she couldn't say anything to them because she wasn't a 'grown up'.

Roxie looked up at Gianna, "Yeah," she said softly pausing, "that sounds good Mama."

She knew it would be rude to not say anything to Mama Miglietti, "Thank you grandma." said Roxie softly looking at the woman that she had planned on taking down but now there was no chance of that happening even if she did decide to 'break away' from Gianna which probably wasn't going to happen she knew she wouldn't be able to move against Miglietti at all but that was okay.

There were other people she could focus on. If she continued to work.

Gianna smiled and kissed her baby on the cheek, then stood up while carrying her as had been the usual all this time.  She grabbed the diaper bag and a few toys from the nursery, making sure the ferret was in Roxies hands before it went anywhere else.  She was just as surprised as Roxie to see an adult sized car seat in her vehicle, and she honestly wondered how Mama managed to get that snuck in there without her knowing until just now.  “Well, that’s my little girls seat, Mamas gonna buckle you up all safe,” she said, seating Roxanne in the padded seat and buckling the belt over her shoulders and between the baby’s legs, resting firmly against Roxannes diaper.  

Roxanne blushed at the kiss. She wasn't sure if she could get use to that or anything else for that matter but she did feel content.

Seeing the ferret Roxie held it close to her like her life depended on it. She never had a toy of her own properly and if she did it would always get stolen or taking away by someone. It made it hard for her to trust people as an adult and extremely cautious yet the shock of being kidnapped and more so the shock of being babied opened her up a lot and she allowed herself to give in to Miglietti and Gianna.

She was so desperate for affection...

Upon seeing the carseat Roxanne chubby baby face cheeks turn red having not expected that nor had she expected to be taken outside dressed the way she was.

Buckled into the car seat Roxanne wriggled a bit against the straps finding them werid especially the one pushing against her diaper, "Do I have to sit in this?" she asked softly wondering what she was getting herself into.

“Safety first, baby Roxie,” Gianna said as she closed the door and got the car ready to drive them home.  “I promised myself and I’m promising you I’m going to be the best Mama and keep you safe.”  She started the drive home, glancing at Roxanne in the rear view every so often to check on her baby with a satisfied smile.  It all felt right how this was happening for her...

Roxanne continued to blush feeling more like a baby. It seemed crazy to be told 'safety' first giving who she was and what job she had.

She felt very surprised to her Gianna promise herself and her that she would not only be the best Mama but protect her as well?

She couldn't help but feel a bit dubious, "My job," she squeaked softly finding her voice, "you shouldn't promise things like that," she paused, "I get hurt often," she wasn't sure how much she should say, "I have to go to physical therapy once a month for check ups." she didn't know if she should fill Gianna in or not? She was her baby but.....

Roxanne sighed a little. She felt slightly anxious and her eyes started to have that certain intensity again that often meant she was stressed but certain about something to the point that she won't let it go

She couldn't quit her job.  There was little to no doubt in her mind about that. Being a police officer was a big part of her identity and she didn't know if she could adjust without being one.

“Don’t worry about your job right now, sweetheart.  I bet that if Mama called them up, asked if you could take a week off, your boss wouldn’t hesitate to make it two.  I can feel how stressed you are even when you’re relaxed and Mamas cuddling you.”  She looked back at the baby as she drove.  “Show Mama with your fingers how many times your sergeant said to take a night off this week that you never did.”  

She didn’t know yet that plans were in motion that would leave the choices made for everyone involved, though...

Roxanne frowned.

Unfortunately she had already started worrying about her job and it showed by how stressed out she was becoming right now, "I don't get stressed," she whined obviously lying, "the department is low on staff so I don't know...."

While they were low on staff they were very much ahead with paperwork, reports, etc, to the point that the low amount of staff wasn't a problem at all and people were free to take breaks as long as it was reasonable, "I normally work about 8am till 10pm but I don't do much more than that." she added lying again. Sometimes she would work till 2 or even 4 am falling asleep at her desk only for her sergeant to wake her up.  The last time she had been woken up at her desk by the sergeant she had wet herself in her sleep and the sergeant had been on her back since to take a break.

Gianna frowned.  “Don’t fib to your mama, sweetheart.  It’s been impossible not to notice it every time you came for one of your little chats with me.”  She looked at Roxanne and locked eyes with her in the rear view mirror, not menacingly just authoritatively.  “You can’t honestly tell me you don’t need time off, can you?”  

Roxanne blushed.

She knew she wasn't good at lying and to make things worse she felt even more like a kid by doing so yet she couldn't back down on this.

She needed to show that she had some sort of control over something, "I don't..." Squeaked Roxanne, "I'm fine."

It wasn't that obvious was it? How stressed she was? She knew she tended to get irritated a bit during their little chats together and it sometimes showed but it hadn't been obvious back then, right?

Roxanne's intense stare faded away little by little as she gazed into Gianna's eyes from the rear view mirror, "I'm fine." she mumbled softly lying still whole averting her gaze. Why did she feel the need to lie about this?

“Sweetheart, I...never mind.  Let’s just get home.”  Gianna looked at first like she was about to get upset with her little one, then thought better of it.  A rough hand had not been necessary thus far, and could actually end up undoing the bond already being formed.  She could tell so easily that Roxanne was lying and the only good reason why that she could think of was stubborn pride.  “You’re a good girl.”

Roxanne slumped back in her car seat  feeling a little strange and even upset to an extent.

She hoped Gianna wasn't angry or upset with her? Truthfully she knew she was lying and that wasn't good but she found it hard not to lie right now giving her wounded pride.

She didn't feel much like a good girl.

Roxie whimpered softly unable to help herself.  Normally she would try to mask her whimper with clearing her throat at the same time.

She had done that numerous times when having coffee with Gianna.

As she whimpered softly a second time she made sure to clear her throat not wanting Gianna to catch her in a emotional state.

Why did she feel upset about this?  Was it due to the lying? Lying to Gianna? Her job? Both? Something else? Roxanne looked at the window and watched as rain started to fall.

She liked watching the rain but couldn't stand being outside in it at all but at least there wasn't any thunder.

She glanced at Gianna.

"I don't like being outside in the rain," she mumbled, "just some bad experiences." she wasn't sure what else to say to Gianna but she knew she needed to give her some fair warning, "I just don't want you to worry if I start getting anxious or anything."

Gianna nodded, though she could tell it wasn’t only about the rain.  She drove carefully, knowing she had some very precious cargo.  “Don’t worry, Mama has her own garage, little Roxie will be safe inside.  She made a kiss in the mirror so her little one could see it, and finished the drive home.  

She slid the car into her garage, and went to the back seat to retrieve Roxanne.  She picked the adult baby up in her arms, supporting her diapered bottom as always and giving the padding a few gentle pats.  “We are home my sweet little girl,” she said proudly.