LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tread Carefully (private for kingdobbs)

FalloutZone

Roxanne was to abosorbed with building that she didn't even notice Gianna watching her. After a little bit of just putting blocks here and there she found herself having a little bit of fun with it, sure, she took it seriously like she did with everything else she did yet it was nice not having to deal with something difficult and often painful in someway, be it mental or physical.

After twenty more minutes Roxanne was now kneeling on the floor trying to balance the blocks correctly to get everything the way she wanted. Placing the block carefully on top she grinned before grabbing another block to start another pillar but as she turned the large building she had created fell taking out a few other small buildings too.

Roxanne stared at the blocks for a moment, her bottom lip sticking out slightly as she lightly whimpered at the sight. Why did she feel so emotional over something so stupid? Tears swelled up in her eyes causing them to glisten. There was no way in hell she was going to cry over this!

Roxanne rubbed her eyes and sniffled. Why did she want to cry? A few tears now falling and rolling down her cheeks.

Gianna was secretly happy at that sight, even as she was outwardly moved to offer her little one comfort.  “It’s ok my bambina!  You were building everything so nicely, Mama was watching the whole time and saw it all.” She reached down to rub and pat Roxannes diapered rear to calm the adult baby.  She had to seem proud, she didn’t really want Roxie to cry.  But still...it warmed her heart to see the cop show a sensitive side and react just like a baby.  

Roxanne whimpered. She didn't want to play anymore! She didn't want anything else to fall down or get destroyed. Roxanne glanced over at Gianna with tearful eyes and made a very soft crying sound unable to help herself at all as her cheeks went a little red realizing that Gianna had been watching her play.

Roxanne glanced down at the falling blocks on the floor with a sad pouty look. The rub and pat on diapered rear helped to calm her down a bit but she still felt depressed over what had just happened. Roxanne looked up at Gianna again before looking down shyly as she reached out to the ex-con, pulling gently on her sleeve like she had been shown to do, "Cuddle?" she whimpered just wanting to curl up in Gianna's lap.

Gianna nodded and pulled Roxie gently up into her arms, setting her with a loud crinkle  in her lap, and feeling Roxannes diaper quite warm and wet in her lap.  She just held her little girl in her arms as she’d requested though, ignoring the squishy padding for now.  More than anything, Gianna knew that Roxie needed to know she’d always have a safe place in her arms and was always open for a cuddle.  She let Roxie rest her head on her shoulder, and whispered into her ear. “Good girl.”

Roxanne started to cry softly into Gianna's shoulder as she snuggled up to her. She had never felt safe enough to cry like this before, "I don't wanna play anymore." she whimpered as she continued to cuddle Gianna and eventually calmed down. The whisper of 'good girl' in her ear causing a slight shiver to go up her back yet also calming her down.

Roxie looked up shyly at Gianna as she clung to her.

"Mama," she said shyly blushing, "w-w-will you be dating anyone? At some point?" she asked softly. It had been playing on her mind quite a bit and something she was a little bit worried about.

“I don’t know, Roxie.  I haven’t really wanted to, not for a while now,” she said, calmly patting Roxannes diaper as she felt the girl shyly cuddle closer into her.  “But now that I’m a Mama again, I dunno, kinda feels like I can put that on pause.  I don’t have a feeling I’ll be missing out on cuddling someone for a while, am I right?” she said with a bright smile and a peck on Roxies cheek.  

"No not ever," replied Roxie, "and I'm glad that your not interested in dating anyone cause your mine." she added tightening her grip around Gianna.

Roxanne doubted she would be able to share Gianna with anyone at all.  She never had anyone care for her before and even the thought of there being someone else made her feel incredibly jealous.

Gianna smiled and gave little Roxie a warmer kiss on the cheek upon her baby’s admission.  She could honestly say given how things were going between then that she was feeling rather complete with just her and Roxanne.  And it probably wouldn’t  be right to pursue anyone either, she mused.  Her last babygirl before this may have come of convenience in dire circumstances, and she wouldn’t have dared ruin that relationship in the same way.  “That’s right sweetheart, you belong to Mommy and Mommy belongs to you.”  

The warmer kiss on her cheek caused Roxie to blush a bit more. It made her feel happy, relieved and less worried knowing that Gianna thought the same about her and that there wouldn't be anyone else involved, "Good," she said in a some what childish manner while continuing to hug Gianna tightly, "I'm not letting you go." she added with a slight playful smirk as she tightened her grip a little more around Gianna, hugging her more tightly once again.  If anyone did try and get in the way or did try to hurt Gianna she wasn't sure what she would do. She did have a very one-track mind and she always saw Gianna's as her's even before this but that was different compared to now, now Gianna was her Mommy and Roxanne was very attached, maybe a bit to attached.

Gianna happily nuzzled Roxanne closer to her, rubbing her baby’s diapered bottom proudly and possessively.  She did this as she lifted the baby up and started walking to the kitchen and Roxanne’s high chair, and she noticed the baby clinging just as tightly to her all the while.  Whatever qualms still existed in this woman’s mind, Gianna thought, about being treated like a diapered baby were being held inside.  Diapers, bottles, high chairs, cribs, she figured nothing would faze Roxie as long as it was Mama Gianna doing it to her.  

“Ready for some food, my darling?” she said, standing in front of the high chair and ready to place her baby’s padded bottom in the wooden seat.

Roxanne was surprised but delighted by Gianna's response! She wanted to be Gianna's completely even if that meant being her little helpless baby. Feeling Gianna possessively rubbing her bottom made Roxanne happy, very happy. She felt wanted. She had never felt wanted before! It seemed crazy but she didn't care, she didn't care at all. Any amount of affection just made her feel more devoted to Gianna. She never expected to feel this way towards someone, "Yes Mama." she replied lovingly giving Gianna a very sweet and innocent gaze.

Roxie nuzzled Gianna's cheek before she was settled down into her high chair.    

Gianna put Roxanne in the high chair and locked in the tray to secure her little girl.  She booped Roxies nose and handed her the ferret and another stuffy, this one a little dolphin, to play with while she warmed up some cereal.  She really didn’t know how Mama did it on such short notice but there was already baby cereal and mushed fruits and veggies, which had to have been made from scratch because Mama Miglietti would never buy from a can or a jar.  As she warmed up cereal and applesauce, she came over to Roxanne with a bib that simply read “Mamas angel”, and showed it to Roxie before she tied it on her.  “Hehe, that’s you babygirl!”

Roxanne looked at the little dolphin curiously before hugging it tightly against her chest to show how much she appreciated and smiled slightly at Gianna.  The highchair felt a little odd to her and she did feel a little shy about being in one but she knew that this was what Gianna wanted and what she expected of her.

Roxanne looked at the bib with a bright eyed look and blushed at Gianna's comment.

Shyly she gave Gianna a soft smile in return and a cute little giggle as she found herself relaxing more and becoming comfortable with her new position in life, "Mama," said Roxie with a grin, "love you." she added innocently and without thinking. It didn't take long for Roxie to become very shy and blush. Did she actually say that?

Gianna was equally surprised at Roxanne saying “love you” to her, not that it was unwelcome or anything, just surprising to hear.   To her it symbolized at that moment a true acceptance of what her adult baby had become, she was ok with being treated like a diapered toddler.  She looked at her baby in the high chair smiled, and patted her head gently.  “Love you babygirl.”  

Roxanne quickly relaxed upon being patted on the head gently and smiled. She was surprised to hear Gianna respond with 'love you babygirl' but it did make her feel happy! Everything just felt right and Roxie didn't want this to end ever even if that meant not going back to her job as a police officer.

Gianna was still a little surprised Roxie embraced babyhood this quickly.  It was among the reasons why it was so easy to respond to Roxanne saying “love you”, though.  She felt quite pleased with how it was turning out.

She took out the bowls to let them cool, then brought them to the tray, small pastel spoons in each one.  “Oatmeal and applesauce, yummy huh!”  She wasn’t sure whether Roxie would really like the meal, she didn’t much seem the breakfast type from the discarded cartons in her apartment.  But babies had to eat right...and eat what their mama feeds them.  “Show Mama your open!” she said, stirring up a spoonful of the cereal and holding it up towards her mouth.

Roxie frowned. She rarely had food like this. It was always takeout and never something cooked. Roxie tilted her head a little to the side looking at Gianna with a conflicted stare, "Mhm okay..." she said apprehensively feeling a bit nervous as she opened her mouth to try the Oatmeal and applesauce.

The moment she felt the spoon go into her mouth Roxie was surprised by how it tasted and how warm it was, it tasted okay and she did enjoy the sweetness of the applesauce. After a moment Roxie opened her mouth again for another bit of the oatmeal.

Gianna beamed with pride that Roxanne took her first bite with no fuss and no mess.  While she understood babies, even the adult kind, to be messy creatures and she had no qualms cleaning up after them, she much preferred meal time to be a neat and tidy affair.  She didn’t quite know how Roxie would be as her adult baby, apart from what she could guess from her apartment, but at current Roxie was so eager to please Gianna could direct the behavior she wanted from the ground up.   “Good girl!”  She said, smiling as she dug for another spoonful of oatmeal followed by the applesauce.  

Seeing Gianna beaming with pride as she took her first bite Roxanne could feel her heart swell up with happiness, there was nothing in the world that she wouldn't do for her Mama, her Gianna.  In the back of her mind she knew that this was wrong, that she should be putting up a fight but her need to be comforted and cared for outweighed the seriousness of the sitution that was at hand.

She would do anything for Gianna.

She wanted to please her so much! In anyway possible.

Roxie couldn't help but smile at the 'Good girl' comment. It made her so happy to hear Gianna praising her! Despite being an adult and her training Roxie found herself being eager to please espescially if that meant she would recieve attention and affection in return.  It was why she had broke so early to Mama Miglietti and why she had started crying so easily because she wasn't use to any sort of affection.

Opening her mouth Roxanne ate another spoonful without making a mess at all.

Gianna proudly continued feeding her babygirl the breakfast, quite happy that the adult baby before her had embraced the wholesale change to her life that’s come to her.  She wasn’t sure there wouldn’t be push back eventually and she was prepared for that, but for now there was nothing but a proud happy Mama Gianna showing.  Slowly but surely she’d finished the entire bowl, and started wiping Roxannes chin off with a napkin, despite the fact that it was entirely clean.  It was more the ritual that mattered, treating Roxie like a messy little baby even though she really wasn’t.  “Good girl, you made all gone!  What a good baby you are!”  Gianna smiled and tousled Roxannes hair, putting the baby’s pacifier back in her mouth.  “You wanna go see your new room sweetheart?”

Roxanne ate the food feeling happy that someone at least cared for her and she didn't care that it was Gianna, the ex-con, a person she had locked up or at least she didn't care right now that is. It was just the two of them, mommy and baby, no one else, nobody from the outside world calling in. No one to bring her back down to the grim reality of the sitution at hand.

Roxanne blushed as Gianna wiped her chin off and smiled a little at being called a 'good baby' and having her hair tousled. It made her feel good. She had always wanted someone's attention, anyone's and Gianna was actually giving her what she wanted, what she craved.

With a pacifier in her mouth Roxie started to suckle, softly, before looking at Gianna and giving a nod. Shyly she lifted her arms up towards Gianna to be carried.

Gianna nodded and picked her little girl up out of the high chair, carrying Roxanne securely with one arm around the baby’s back and one arm underneath her diaper.  It was just so routine now, carrying the adult woman around, feeling the soggy diaper pressed against her.  It wasn’t unexpected or unwanted; Roxie was her baby now, and that was that.  

The furniture was familiar to both that they saw in the side room, but it had that small bit of difference that now it was theirs.  She sat in the rocking chair with Roxie on her lap, just looking at everything in the room.  A stocked changing table, a comfy looking crib, a little bookshelf with baby books, a toy chest, it was all there for her and Roxie.  She started gently rocking and patting Roxannes diaper, awash in good feelings.  “What do you think, Roxie sweetheart?”

It was hard to ignore how much of a baby she truly felt right now with her soggy diaper and the way Gianna was carrying her, she felt helpless and safe, she wouldn't know what to do without her Mama. Roxanne rested her head against Gianna's chest as she was carried.

The nursery was weird to say the least.

Seeing the furniture, baby books, toy chest....

It made her feel strange.

The gentle rocking felt pleasent and she enjoyed being curled up in Gianna's arms. It felt so good. This is what she wanted so desperatly yet she suddenly felt hesitant upon seeing everything around her, "I-I don't know," she stammered mumbling, "it looks pretty," she paused, "it's just overwhelming." she confessed. Why did she feel so anxious though? Why now? Was she scared? She had already let her guard down so much? This was nice. She wanted this. She wanted someone to care for her even love her and give her affection but somehow it didn't feel right? She had always been guarded yet she had broke down in mere moments with Gradma and Gianna.

“Yeah, Mama can be too much sometimes, I think,” Gianna said, holding her baby while she gently rocked in the chair.  “I guess that’s what drew me to her in the first place,” she said, feeling like she could let her guard down now with Roxanne.  “Nothing was ever too good or too much for her girls to have.”  She looked down at her little one, feeling like she wanted to do the same for her little Roxie, and she could see that deep down, beyond the confusion and disorientation, Roxanne did not just want the affection and security, she needed it.  At least to Gianna’s reading.  “I think it feels like home to me, though.”

Roxanne simply listened and let Gianna talk for a bit and relaxed in her arms staying quiet for a good while just listening to her heart beat, feeling her warmth, "I can see why," mumbled Roxanne, "and how she drew you in."

She had instantly, more or less, falling into 'Grandma's' arms and Gianna's.

Roxie just stared at Gianna for a while, innocently gazing at her, "Home?" she mumbled, "mhm..." she never had a home or anyone who cared for her. She did feel safe and wanted, "Why does she care so much? Why do you?" asked Roxie, softly, curious about everything and anything.