LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tread Carefully (private for kingdobbs)

FalloutZone

“Really?  Never?  Not even at a party or anything?”  Gianna shouldn’t have been so surprised, people did live different lives and her own was a bit more adventurous to be sure.  “Well, Mama has plenty saved up for my little girl,” she said, kissing her once more on the cheek.  She kept listening as Roxanne kept making confessions to her about her life, and it aligned sure what she’d learned so far of her little baby.  Maybe this kidnapping would turn into a blessing for Roxanne as well.  “I’m sure it’s not as bad as you’re telling Mama, sweetheart.”  She started carrying Roxanne out to the car, before realizing she forgot something.  “Oh my, your ferret!  How can I go they something so important?!”

"N-no," stammered Roxanne, "I never really went to any parties besides one and I plan on not ever going to any others," she mumbled feeling insecure and embarrassed, "so no I haven't...."

She sighed.

She felt so immature, childish even innocent admitting this to Gianna. She had always tried to be as adult as possible.

Roxanne blushed, "Mhm don't get your hopes up," she mumbled blushing still as she found herself being carried out in just her diaper and onesie to the car, "I-its okay I can do without it." she didn't really need the ferret plushie with her all the time, did she? Then again she had clung so tightly to it along with Grandma Miglietti and Mama Gianna.

Why was she so desperate for affection? Roxanne looked Gianna in the eyes and suddenly felt calm.

“You sure, sweetheart?”  Gianna said as she sat her baby in the car seat.  “Mama can go back and get it no problem,” she said.  

Somehow it made sense that Roxanne hadn’t been any kind of party girl, but she still didn’t quite believe she’d never had any kind of partner.  Or maybe Roxie really was the studious nerdy type.  Maybe she was such a loner all her life that just getting the little bit of lavish attention she got as an adult baby triggered something she’d never felt before.  Gianna had seen it before on some of Mama’s girls.  She definitely saw it in Maritza back in the big house...god she missed that sweet little crook.  

She didn’t want to think anymore about the ones from her past.  Roxanne was her present and future now.  She buckled the blushing adult baby into the car seat, and from her pocket she took a pacifier and slipped it into Roxies mouth.  “Let’s go then, Roxie!”  She slid into the drivers seat after making sure her baby was secure and safe, and typed out a text to Mama Miglietti to let her know they were out of the condo and she was able to move in the furniture...

Roxanne nodded, "Y-yeah," stammering, "I'm a big girl I can handle being without that ferret for a little while," she felt so childish saying that, "so don't worry about it."

Could she truly handle being without the plushie she had been so attached to for a hour or so? It shouldn't be a problem? Should it?

Being buckled into the car seat and giving a pacifier Roxanne couldn't help but wonder if this truly was going to be the new norm for her or not? It felt weird sitting in the back and not the front like she normally would be, "it's 32nd street," she said, "the big apartment complex," she paused, "can't really miss it..."

After a couple of minutes went by Roxanne started to wriggle a little, "Why do I have to sit in this?" she whined, "Why can't I sit up front?" she asked knowing what the answer probably will be, "it feels weird sitting in this and in the back," she sighed, "I always ride in the front." she added refering back to her job.

Roxie suckled her pacifier softly feeling somewhat shy. She had wanted to come across as an adult but she knew she sounded more like a whinny little kid, "Gianna," it was the first time she had said the ex-cons name and not 'mama', "I really don't want you going inside the apartment," she said trying to sound professional, "there's a lot of broken glass on the floor and I don't want you getting hurt," she paused, "I pretty much know how to get around it without injuring myself even without any shoes on."

She really didn't want Gianna knowing any of that but she didn't really want her Mama getting hurt at all even if that meant trying to use her 'police voice' on the excon but she wasn't quite sure if that worked at all giving her attire and how much of a baby she had been and is being but still....

“My baby has to stay safe,” Gianna said with a smile looking back at the adult baby in her car seat.  “Maybe for a special treat baby Roxie can come sit with Mama in the front.”  She didn’t really want to say no and let that be it, but she wanted Roxie to understand that Mama was the one in charge.  

She took notice that Roxanne hadn’t called her Mama when telling her about her apartment.  “Roxie...” she wanted to speak more candidly and motherly, but she could see how serious her baby was.  “Broken glass?  Sweetheart, you’re not trying to hide something from Mama Gianna are you?”  She looked back at the woman, unsure whether it was something she genuinely wanted to hide, or if it was just embarrassment at how she lived.  “Maybe you might need Mama to help you clean up a bit?  Mama is good at that kind of thing...”

Roxanne nodded a little. She guessed that was fair? Or as fair as she would get being Gianna's little baby now. She'd just have to get use to being in a car seat and in the back of a car like a good baby. At least the car seat was comfy which made up for the embarrassment she felt.

Roxanne stayed quiet for a bit feeling somewhat nervous due to how bad the state of her apartment was and partially how much alcohol she consumed among other things she didn't want Gianna knowing about it, "It's just really bad," she mumbled, "I don't live well, it's really dirty, Mama." she squeaked giving in. It was hard to do the 'no nonsense cop act' when she wasn't dressed appropriately and even more when dealing with Gianna who was now her Mama.

She wished she had her ferret.

It wasn't just the broken glass, garbage laying around, piss stained sheets but other things. Walls covered in documents with Miglietti's gang on them in one side and other mobster gangs as well, death notes from gang members to her detailing what they would do and her own suicide notes....

Roxanne stayed quiet for the rest of the journey.

Gianna did the same.  She could tell it was a sore spot for her baby so she didn’t want to keep pressing at it.  Maybe it was some amount of serendipity, she could finally give this woman a safe place with someone watching over her that she’d never had before, and might not have ever found!  She let the thoughts of a wonderful future as a Mommy guide her through the directions Roxanne had told her, and pulled into the lot for the big apartment complex.  “Where to, my babygirl?”  

"To the left," she said, "there's a carpark and the stairs will be in front," she mumbled, "my place is on the first floor, room 40, the code to get in to my place is 5285," she felt so scared, timid, "Mama," she squeaked softly, "you won't get angry?" tears stung her eyes, "It's really messy."

She hated how emotional she felt, "Mama," why did she feel so needy, "cuddle?" she whimpered wanting to be in Gianna's arms as soon as possible.

Gianna nodded and got the car where it needed to be, then parked and exited so she could retrieve her baby.  

“I promise, my little Roxie,” she said, unbuckling and then picking up her baby and giving the woman a tight and tender cuddle, patting her diaper the way she knew Roxanne liked but also knew Roxanne didn’t know why.  She carried the adult baby to the building and punched in the code, bringing Roxanne to her apartment. “Mama won’t be mad.”

The tight and tender hug made everything better but Roxanne still hid her head against Gianna's shoulder with a whimper. It felt as if her entire life was about to come crashing down upon her.

She felt scared.

She didn't want Gianna to see how bad she was at taking care of things and herself or how much energy and time she spent into her work to the point of being obsessive.

The patting of her padded bottom brought some comfort to the whimpering cop as she glanced a little at her apartment.

Empty boxes of noodles littered the floor, broken glass shined brightly on the floorboards, a wall was covered with sensitive information relating to different gangs.

A thin blanket, worn, dirty and smelling of piss laid over the arm of the sofa. It was a pastal pink and purple with teddy bears decorated all over. It was her baby blanket. Something she had kept a hold of tightly never letting go.

Gianna took Roxanne into her apartments and was glad she remembered to keep Roxies shoes and put them on her, perhaps the last bit of adult clothing she seemed willing to let her baby keep thus far.  She understood why Roxie didn’t want her coming in now.  Independent of the obvious police work she saw scattered on the walls (which she could understand, there was no way of knowing for sure if Gianna was truly out of whatever activities), the garbage was quite noticeable.  

She put Roxanne down on her feet.  “Ok, sweetheart, get the things you need to get.  Where are your garbage bags so Mama can help you clean?”  She was hoping the answer wasn’t “nowhere, I don’t have any...”

Roxanne blushed as she looked down at her shoes, a pair of black boots, that she had chosen specifically because the heel at the back was thick and wouldn't cause her problems if she needed to run while adding a few inches to her overall height which helped her feel more confident, more adult.

Roxanne blushed. She probably looked ridiculous right now.

Being placed down Roxanne was just underneath Gianna's chin, height wise, with her work shoes on. It felt abnormal to her, "R-right, yeah," she stammered, "uh I don't know if I have any," she blushed feeling ashamed as she started taking down various bits of police work from the wall, "I don't think I do." she paused as some glass crunched beneath her shoe.

The diaper, onesie and babying had been humiliating and yet she felt more humiliated now then ever before. Roxanne rubbed the back of her head and sighed, "I've got some plastic bags but that's it." she gestured to the floor, "Why don't you go somewhere and come back later? I can tidy this up myself," she said, "it's my mess not yours."

Roxanne felt completely exposed, vulnerable and on top of that her diaper was wet.

Placing the documents down on the sofa she paused and looked at the blanket before picking it up, "This, the documents and some clothes is all I want to pick up."

Gianna, normally rather fastidious and organized, a trait that helped her keep sane in the joint but was part of her personality long before, was struggling to keep silent, especially when she heard the crunch of either already broken glass or glass that had yet to be broken until that moment.  

She took a deep breath to calm herself and grabbed a takeout bag.  “If being Mama means anything to me, and it does, I have to help my little princess no matter what.”  She started tidying up the worst of the worst near her, the things that might start to really stink if left alone, until Roxanne was ready to go.  “That’s a very cute blankie, babygirl.  Is that from when you were a littler bambina?”

Roxanne could tell that Gianna felt on edge or maybe uncomfortable? Not that she blamed her considering the state of the place and the sound of breaking glass underneath her boot. Roxanne knew her place was more of a dump then anything else and she couldn't help but feel bad as she saw Gianna starting to pick up her rubbish, "I guess," replied Roxie, "it's just," she paused with a sigh, "I just feel bad that your picking up my rubbish, it's my mess and I should be able to sort it out myself."

She knew that Gianna was her Mama now but still....

Roxanne blushed and looked at the blanket, "Y-yeah, it's the only thing I have," she replied, "I pretty much kept it with me at all times even when I went to school I had in my bag."

Old, torn, dirty....

Yet she didn't care. It was the only comfort she ever had in her entire life until now. Roxanne walked to the small bedroom she had. It was more clean then the living room but it still had glass on the floor and half empty bottle of whiskey next to the bed with a bunch of pills.

Roxanne shook her head and started gathering some clothes and her police uniform. It was a stark difference compared to what she was wearing now. Once she found a backpack of some kind she placed her clothes inside.  Next to deal with was the various death threats and her own suicidal notes which she placed into a small plastic bag.

Returning to the living room she looked at Gianna, "I've got everything I need," she said, "the only thing I need to do is burn all this," she paused, "Just some death threats and some other things." she added with a casual shrug.

• Like 1

Gianna didn’t really want to know more than that, and she was not about to pry.  “Mama has a fireplace back home.”  She gathered the couple of trash bags in one hand, and reached out for Roxies hand with the other.  “Come on, sweetheart, Mama Miglietti is probably done moving your nursery in by now. Let’s get you back home,” she said with a warm smile, consumed by the wonderful thought.  It was finally going to feel like home with a baby around...

Roxanne smiled a little. She had all the clothes she needed packed, her work phone, documents that she needed to either keep in a file or return and her blankie in a backpack on her back. The various letters that she had and notes were in a plastic bag she was holding.

Seeing Gianna reach for her hand Roxanne instantly gave it to her without a second thought. It was almost instinctive. Feeling her hand be held by Gianna made her feel safe, relaxed and okay with everything. Why did she feel this way? Why did she want to cuddle up into Gianna's arms without a care? The warm smile made her heart flutter and she couldn't help but melt, "Okay Mama," she said very softly, "home sounds good."

She really didn't want to linger in this place any longer, "Thank you for helping me."

“Of course, my little bambina,” Gianna said, leaning over to plant a little kiss on Roxannes forehead before guiding her to the car.  She tossed the trash bags in a nearby dumpster, and helped her baby into the car seat.  She got one look at the baby blanket up close as she helped Roxanne, and she knew she’d need to wash it as soon as possible.  She smiled at her little girl in the car seat, tickled her under her chin before putting her pacifier in her mouth and started the drive home.  Seeing the little angel in her rear view, she couldn’t help but smile the whole ride home.  She would do anything for her Roxie now, a woman she once hated.

It was hard not to blush at the little kiss to her forehead. It was so sweet and tender, something she never had before in her life until her kidnapping. It was probably the best thing to ever happen to her. Roxie was glad that there was no one out and about to see her. Being helped into the car seat Roxanne smiled a little awkwardly but happily. It was hard to get use to this and in someway she doubted if she would ever get use to such treatment and affection. The soft tickle under her chin made her giggle like always as she found herself looking up and into her Mama's eyes with complete and utter devotion.  She was loyal to a fault. It was why she was such a good police officer and arguably why she was so neglectful to herself.

Roxie suckled her paci sweetly while snuggling up to her blankie.

Gianna finished the drive home and took Roxie from the car, carrying her now that they were safe from public view.  She loved how Roxie was snuggling up to the ratty stinky blanket, she noticed that the baby had gone right for it. 

When she had the girl inside, right away she could see how well and how quickly Mama Miglietti had done her job of moving the nursery items in.  The playpen was right  in the middle of the living room and stocked with toys; a sturdy high chair sat in the kitchen.  “Wow would you look at that, my little princess?  Mama took care of us, huh?”  She eyed the blankie Roxanne was cuddling, knowing she’d have to figure out a plan of how to get it away from her long enough to wash it.  

Roxie was glad to be back inside and had left her backpack at the door except for her blankie which she held onto tightly despite how disgusting it was.  It truly was amazing to see the place re-decorated with adult sized baby furniture kind of creepy too.

Roxie nodded her head a little. Everything was still such a shock to her, "Yeah," she said softly, "I didn't think it'd be done this fast," she paused, "it's kind of weird." the entire sitution was weird.

“What can I say, Mama Miglietti knows how to get a job done quickly,” Gianna said.  “It helps that my condo isn’t a sixth-floor walk up I guess.”  She put Roxanne down in the playpen and took off her baby’s shoes, necessary in the pigsty of her apartment but not here in Mamas condo.  She then tossed Roxie her ferret from the couch.  “You hungry yet my little Roxie, or do you wanna try out your playpen first?”

Roxie could only nod at that.

Being bare-foot again Roxanne sighed. The change in height felt weird to her but maybe she was better off like this? Better off being Gianna's cute little baby? Roxie squeaked as she caught the ferret allowing her blankie to fall to the floor now as she hugged the stuffed toy tightly surprised by how much she missed it, "Kinda," said Roxie, "I just wanna be with you." she added sweetly and in a innocent but charming way.

Gianna beamed a smile towards Roxie, she didn’t really need to elaborate that Roxanne was going to be with her from now on.  “Well, then have some fun with your new toys first, babygirl.  Try them out, see what you like, and just have fun.  Mama is going to be right here looking at some of her files, and all you need to do is this to get Mamas attention.”  She took Roxannes hand and used it to grip the jeans where they hung loosely around the ankle, and gave it a little tug.  “That way Mama knows baby needs something...”. 

Roxanne nodded her head and looked confused for a moment before quickly understanding what she needed to do to get her Mama's attention.

She gave Gianna a shy hug before going over to a couple of toys.

Roxie kept the ferret plushie in her lap at all times as she started to build a small town with the wooden blocks that she had. It didn't take long for her attention to become entirely focused on just building. Her gaze was just as intense as it always has been when she worked as a cop and many people had suffered under it but this time she wasn't in uniform or doing a job she was just playing yet she even took that as some form of a job to do with how serious she looked right now but at least it wasn't stressful despite how much attention Roxanne was paying to the blocks she was playing with.

Gianna watched from the corner of eye as she read, seeing her baby play with her blocks.  She was quite happy to see little Roxie do so unbidden, no prompting for what she should be doing from her Mama, just being a happy playful little girl.  She sat and just watched her with a big smile after a while, sure the laser focus she had for building was keeping Roxanne from knowing Mama was watching over her so intently.  But she didn’t want the baby to know she was watching either.  She wanted it to be genuine that Roxie was enjoying herself being a baby.