LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chaotic Infantile (P2C9 Posted 4/20/22)

If you've been reading this story, we have a fancy new 'part one' and the story will continue from the end of that to a first chapter of part two. If you haven't been reading this story, welcome, please enjoy a story that I'm very happy with and feel a deep attachment to the characters in. It is my sincerest hope that I can maintain this story to be enjoyable and interesting for however long it goes but if I can't, let me know if I start to dip in quality. :)

Chaotic Infantile

By: The Unknown Author

Part One

Family

Chapter One

A Night With The Girls

“Why do we have to play this dumb game?!” Petra whined.

The other girls seated around the dining room table nodded and voiced their agreements all at once, prompting me to raise my hand beside my head and bring my index finger to my lips, bringing instant quiet to the dining room and a satisfied smile to my lips.

“Because I had to move my game night with my friends to stay here and babysit you lot.” I told Petra as I opened the box in front of me.

Petra scoffed and brushed her black hair out of her face, her earlier play session knocking her pigtails askew. “We’re not actually babies, Zack.” she sneered. “You probably stayed so you could see a bunch of cute girls in diapers.” she added, getting blushes and giggles from the other girls.

She was my wife first and my baby girl second, but the more I saw her dressed down in her infantile regalia, the harder it became to not inject the Daddy side of my personality into our every day life. When we’d met she was straightforward about her little side, laying all her cards out on the table before we’d even had a first date, and it was that bold fearlessness that drew me to her, but then she showed me how submissive she could be and that juxtaposition drove me absolutely wild.

In all fairness, she wasn’t entirely wrong, I didn’t need to stay home and watch them, they were all grown women, but these same grown women had managed to stain several pieces of furniture with grape jelly from peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and somehow lose a dirty diaper that we didn’t find until three days later, turns out it had “magically” wound up behind the dryer, so needless to say I’d been very insistent with “adult” supervision on this gathering.

“First of all, you know the rules about what to call me when you’re little.” I warned, eyeing her as I unpacked the box.

She blushed and picked her pacifier up from where it dangled from the front of her pastel purple onesie and put it into her mouth. “Sowwy, Daddy.” she said through the thick bulb of her pacifier, scowling at her friends as they giggled at her being chastised in front of them.

“Secondly, as much as I love my friends and my weekly game night, I think I actually do prefer watching you girls, but why shouldn’t I get the best of both worlds?” I asked, looking at the other three girls seated around the table, smiling warmly at them.

Ducky, Petra’s oldest and dearest friend smiled back at me. Her name was Deandra, but she’d gotten the nickname “Ducky” years before I’d met Petra when they were feeding ducks at the park and Deandra had thrown a piece of bread too short to go in the water and gone to retrieve it from the grass when a great big goose had flapped it’s wings at her and scared her so bad she farted, making a sound like a duck quacking. Ducky was the same age as Petra and they’d known each other since birth, more or less, they lived two doors down from each other all through school and had gotten an apartment together after graduation, they’d experimented with a more romantic relationship for a time, but ultimately settled on being “Sisters from different misters”.

“Unka Zack, what’s dis game about?” Ducky asked, slipping effortlessly into her little girl voice, something I would never get used to hearing coming from a grown woman, no matter how cute it sounded.

Ducky was adorable in every conceivable way, her features tiny to match her slight frame, her Asian and African American heritage blessing her with flawless skin the color of caramel with almond eyes that sparkled green of all colors. Petra had established early on that Ducky was her “hall pass”, the one person she could sleep with that wouldn’t result in any negative reaction from me, and in return for my acceptance of this arrangement, Ducky offered herself to me with the same agreement she and Petra had, and we’d all agreed that that was acceptable, though I’d yet to cash that offer in, I wasn’t opposed to doing so in the slightest.

I shook my head. “Not just yet, Ducky, I need to get everything set up before I explain the rules.” I told her calmly, watching over the top of my glasses as she picked up her bottle from the table and began to suck down the strong alcoholic concoction within.

Illiana, the oldest of the group by a year or two shifted on her seat, her diaper crinkling beneath her tutu as she leaned forward and reached out for one of the dice on the table.

I lightly smacked the top of her hand and wagged my finger in the air in front of me to admonish her further. “Not yet, sweetie.” I told her.

She’d yanked her hand back as if she’d touched something burning hot and held it against her chest as she looked at me with her big, pitiful looking blue eyes, her bottom lip protruding in a childish pout.

Petra and Illiana had met at the gym a few years ago and had hit it off in the sauna, somehow getting on the subject of kinks and lo and behold, another baby joined the party. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think Petra had some kind of innate ability to seduce women into being adult babies given how many of her friends had show up at our house over the years with distinct bulges beneath their pants, any doubt to the nature of such a bulge being removed a short time later when they were brought to me for a diaper change alongside Petra herself.

“Is it a hard game?” Rochelle asked.

I’d met Rochelle exactly two hours earlier when she’d shown up at the front door, diaper bag slung over her shoulder, doubled up pink, princess adorned diapers straining against the fabric of her sunny yellow onesie. She was smaller and younger than both Ducky and Petra, so much so that I’d whispered my concern about the legality of her presence to Petra just after she’d arrived.

Her dark skin made the brightness of her onesie pop as she sat at the end of the table, on a makeshift booster seat I’d had to rig up for her using a few books from my office/study, her lovely hair done up into twin puffs on either side of the top of her head.

I smirked. “It’s probably much too hard for babies like yourselves, but we’ll make it work.” I told her.

With the box empty and my Dungeon Master screen set up in front of me I looked out at the girls around the table, at least one of them was wet, the hint of ammonia beneath the mixing scents of baby powder and the booze in their bottle giving me pause. “Before we begin, does anyone need a change?” I asked.

Ducky’s hand went up first, a proud smile plastered on her face, then Illiana’s, much lower and more sheepish, Petra shook her head and continued sucking her pacifier while Rochelle chewed her bottom lip nervously.

“Not yet.” she said softly.

Ducky, who was seated next to the girl giggled. “I fink she’s twyin’ to go poopy, Unka Zack!” she declared.

I cleared my throat to keep my own laugh from escaping. “Rochelle, is that true?” I asked.

Rochelle avoided looking at me and shrugged her shoulders as she looked down at the table.

Standing up, I made my way over to her and knelt down beside her chair. “It’s okay if you are.” I told her. “Believe me, every one of these girls has given me a stinky diaper to change.” I said reassuringly. “Right, girls?” I asked the group.

Ducky nodded. “I fink Petwa holds her poopies for a whole month just to make the biggest, stinkiest poopy she can!” she said, giggling wildly at her own statement.

Petra crossed her arms in front of her chest and glared at Ducky. “Shut up, Ducky, everyone knows you poop the most!” she spat, her pacifier falling from her mouth.

“Petra!” I said, my Daddy voice cutting through Ducky’s giggles like a knife through butter. “You know better than to tell people to shut up, apologize to Ducky.” I commanded.

“But Daddy, she-” she started to whine.

I stood up and looked at her for a moment.

“Sorry, Ducky.” she said quietly.

“What are you sorry for?” I asked.

She sighed. “I’m sorry I told you to shut up, Ducky.” she corrected herself.

“Good girl.” I praised. “Now, Ducky, you apologize for saying something mean to Petra.” I told Ducky.

Ducky nodded obediently. “I’m sorry I told a fib about you, Petra.” she said, keeping her little voice but dropping the baby talk.

Illiana tugged at my shirt. “Mister Klein?” she asked softly.

I turned and looked down at her. “Zack, Illiana, please call me Zack.” I told her. She’d been coming over to our house regularly for over a year now and still insisted on being formal when she addressed me, it was endearing, but it made me feel like she wasn’t at ease which made me feel like I shouldn’t be at ease.

“Zack,” she corrected, as though this was new information she’d just learned, “I think I might also need to do a number two.” she admitted.

I nodded. “Okay, pregame time!” I said with a clap of my hands. “Everyone in the living room!” I declared, watching as each girl slid from her chair and crinkled her way to the living room, Ducky and Rochelle opting to crawl while Petra and Illiana toddled ahead of them.

With all four of them gathered on the rug in the center of the living room I took a seat on the couch in front of them and leaned back with my arms stretched across the top of the couch. “The rules are simple, the first one of you to make a poopie gets an advantage in the other game while the last one to make a poopie gets a disadvantage.” I explained.

Illiana raised her hand politely, waiting for me to approve her question before she asked it. “What will the advantage and disadvantage be?” she asked.

I shook my head. “That’s a surprise.” I told her. “Now, everyone get into whatever position you need to.” I said, watching Petra get down on all fours, Ducky get up into a squat from her crawling position, Illiana bending her knees slightly, and Rochelle laying flat on her back with her feet in her hands looking every bit the infant she was playing. “GO!” I called out.

The room filled with the sound of tiny grunts and strains that gradually built into muffled toots from each girl at one point or another until Ducky leapt up from her squatted position a short time later.

“I winned, Unka Zack!” she cheered.

I sat forward on the couch and pulled her to me with my hands on her hips, turning her around so I could pull back the top of her diaper and peek inside.

“Ducky is the winner!” I declared, giving the lump in her seat a gentle congratulatory pat.

Rochelle was the next to present herself for inspection and the next to assure she wasn’t going to lose the game, getting the same pat on the butt that Ducky had, producing a nervous giggle from the girl as she went to stand near Ducky.

Illiana sighed loudly and walked bowlegged to me, cementing Petra as the loser once I’d finished my inspection and patted Illiana’s bottom toward the winner’s circle.

“I’m sorry, baby, but you lose.” I told Petra as I stood up and walked over to her.

She was starting to cry, she tended to do that when she lost games, especially when she lost games she was playing when she was little. “It’s not fair, Daddy!” she whined.

I sighed and knelt down, scooping her up from the floor and hugging her tightly. “You had the same opportunity that everyone else had, sweetie.” I told her.

She pouted and buried her face into my chest.

“Maybe we need to put you to bed?” I asked rhetorically, knowing she’d snap out of her fake sorrow at the mere mention of being put to bed.

She jerked back and shook her head. “No, please, Daddy!” she pleaded.

I kissed the tip of her nose and patted her bottom softly. “Okay, no bed, but I do expect you to be ready for a change by the time I finish with these other little stinkers.” I told her.

She nodded eagerly. “I will, Daddy!” she agreed, her body tensing up in my arms as she resumed her attempts to fill her diaper.

Nearly forty-five minutes later we were all back at the table, each girl had a fresh diaper and was dressed in her pajamas. Illiana was wearing a two piece sleep set made of soft cloth, the shirt and pants colored a soft pink and adorned all over with little images of sweets and ice creams. Rochelle was in a yellow footed sleeper that perfectly matched the onesie she’d arrived in, tucked away in her diaper bag for safe keeping. Ducky’s choice of pajamas was also one piece but had a hood that, when pulled on top of her head made her look like a panda bear, while Petra wore her fancy princess pajamas that looked like someone had mixed an elegant princess dress with a baby’s sleeper, it had ruffles and frills and was a lovely blue color that made her eyes sparkle. All of the girls were nursing their bottles of mixed drinks, some stronger than others for obvious reasons, but all were well on their way to various degrees of buzzed or outright drunk.

“As the winner, Ducky gets an advantage in our game, and that advantage is that she’s the leader of the party.” I explained as I slid a premade character sheet down the table to the panda bear, watching her beam proudly as she picked it up and began reading it. “As the leader, she has an ability that forces each of your characters to consult her before making a choice and should she tell you no, you’ll be unable to do that thing.” I continued.

“Like a Mommy?” Rochelle asked softly.

I smiled and nodded. “That’s right, Rochelle, just like a Mommy!” I praised her warmly.

“Can I tell everyone what to do?!” Ducky asked excitedly.

I stifled a chuckle. “I suppose you could,” I said, putting emphasis on the last word, “but what if they don’t like being told what to do and leave the party?” I asked.

She thought for a moment, her lips pressing down on her slightly protruding tongue, “I’d spank them if they tried to leave!” she declared.

I guess we’ll have to see how that goes for you.” I told her. “Now, because you didn’t win, Petra, your disadvantage is that you will be playing as the Bard, and your instrument of choice is the washboard.” I told her, sliding a character sheet in front of her.

Petra looked down at the paper and then up at me. “Daddy, no!” she whined.

I nodded. “I’m afraid so, baby.” I told her.

She pouted and sullenly nursed her bottle.

What’s a Bard?” Rochelle asked.

“It’s a person that plays music that helps the group,” I told her, “they sing songs that can make everyone stronger or make enemies weaker, things like that.” I explained.

“But a washboard sounds so bad!” Petra whined.

I nodded. “That’s why it’s a disadvantage, sweetie.” I told her, reaching over to gently stroke her hair.

I slid the remaining character sheets to Illiana and Rochelle. “How about you all introduce yourselves to the rest of the party and we can begin?” I offered, looking to Illiana to begin.

She picked up her character sheet. “I am Esta Reyqirelle, an Elven Ranger from a small forest village looking for adventure as well as treasure to aid my village’s struggling economy.” she read. “Umm, I have a panther familiar named Calla and she’s been my loyal companion since I rescued her as a cub from poachers.” she added.

I nodded and looked to Rochelle who sat up on her perch of books. “I am Shilky, a Gnome Rogue!” she proudly proclaimed. “I grew up in a traveling circus and honed my thieving skills on the patrons that came to our shows, I’ve grown bored of the small jobs and am looking for a great challenge to test my abilities.” she concluded.

Ducky didn’t even wait for me to look to her, but launched right into reading her own character sheet. “I am Naydri, a Half-Orc Barbarian!” she bellowed. “I rule my party with an iron fist and command respect and obedience from all that serve under me! I’m a veteran of countless battles and I seek to prove that no living being can match my awesome power!” she read excitedly, giggling cutely once she’d finished.

Petra continued pouting as I looked to her. “It’s your turn, baby.” I urged.

She shook her head. “I don’t wanna play if I hafta be a stinky, stupid Bard!” she whined.

I sighed. “I guess we should put you to bed after all.” I said, moving to stand up.

She sighed heavily and grabbed her character sheet. “I am Rosamund Day, a Human Bard.” she read in a monotone voice. “With my trusty washboard, I perform songs that are meant to aid my companions but the intricacies and complexities of the washboard sometimes fail to produce the desired effects.” she continued. “I seek to hone my skills on the field of battle and in the most dire of situations to become the greatest, if not most unconventional, Bard of all time.” she finished, tossing her character sheet onto the table with a petulant grumble.

I patted the top of her head softly. “Try and get that attitude under control before we start or you’ll be playing from the corner with a red bottom, baby.” I warned lovingly.

I cleared my throat. “I am your Dungeon Master, ladies!” I bellowed majestically. “I make the game and the rules and will guide you on your quest, testing you with traps and monsters, enemies and friends and we will see if you have what it takes to discover what lies “Below The Raven Queen's Garden” I said, throwing a dramatic cackle in for good measure.

“How do we play?” Rochelle asked.

“It’s like make believe, you pretend to be your character and interact with people and things within the world and I guide you and move the story forward until you win,” I explained. “Or die.” I added ominously.

Everyone nodded their understanding and I began to read.

“The carriage jostled and bumped along the dirt path carved out in the dense forest, four strangers and a panther seated within, having only recently disclosed their names and intentions to the rest of the group, they sit in silence as they travel to their destination.”

“Bard, play me a song to pass the time!” Ducky commanded, a silly grin on her face as she looked at the still pouting Petra.

Petra glared at her. “How do I play a song?” she asked me.

“Just like you would in the real world.” I told her.

She sighed. “I pick up my spoons and run them over the surface of my washboard to play a song for Ducky.” she said.

“Naydri!” Ducky forcefully corrected.

Petra scowled. “I play a song for Naydri.” she corrected.

“Does the song have words?” I asked.

Petra rolled her eyes and began to make up words to her song. “Four friends in a carriage, bouncing up and down,” she said, a smirk coming to her face, “if we check Naydri’s underpants, we’ll probably find them brown.” she finished, suppressing a mischievous giggle.

Ducky pounded the table with her fist making each of the girls jump in their seats. “You dare to mock the mighty Naydri, Bard?!” she howled.

“I do.” Petra told her, sticking her tongue out at Ducky.

Ducky growled. “I’ll see your hind end tanned by my hand before this carriage ride is done!” she threatened.

“The carriage suddenly jerks wildly to the right, careening off the path and coming to an abrupt stop as the sounds of gruff voices can be heard approaching from somewhere up the road.” I said.

Rochelle fidgeted nervously in her seat. “I don’t think I like the sound of that.” she said quietly.

“Fear not, Gnome, Naydri will keep your tiny body safe with her mighty sword!” Ducky declared.

“Outside, the sounds of many feet and voices can be heard, their words indecipherable, but the menace and ill intent are all too clear.” I told them.

Illiana sat forward. “I pull out my bow and kick the door of the carriage open, slipping out with Calla following close behind as I move to put the carriage between myself and our attackers.” she said.

“With a cautious glance around the side of the carriage, Esta spies half a dozen Kobold, small, reptilian like creatures approaching with spears and bows and daggers at the ready.” I explained.

“I barge out of the carriage and rush the stupid little creatures, roaring threats loudly to frighten them away.” Ducky explained.

I smirked. “Roll the twenty sided dice, please, Ducky.” I said.

She picked up the dice and rolled it, producing a five that she shared with the table.

“Kobold’s don’t speak your language, so you get an automatic minus five to the check.” I explain. “The Kobold’s stare at you and then attack, saying things to one another that you can’t understand.” I told her.

Ducky gritted her teeth. “I would like to murder them.” she said grimly.

Rochelle cleared her throat. “I sneak out the small door in the roof of the carriage and climb down between the horses and into the trees to get around behind the Kobold’s.” she said.

Petra giggled. “I scoot to the end of the carriage and play my washboard to drive them away with the awful sound.” she said.

The battle commenced, Naydri slaughtered two of the more well armed Kobold’s while Shilky came up behind one of the archers and dispatched him with her daggers. Esta and Calla handled one archer and an enraged Kobold holding his ears to block the sounds from Rosamund’s washboard respectively while a single Kobold ran off into the forest at the sight of his comrades deaths.

“We did it!” Rochelle cheered happily.

I nodded. “With the threat dispatched, our heroes find themselves with some distance between their broken down carriage and their previous destination, but a gap in the trees shows the spires of a great castle off in the distance.” I told them.

“We should check out the castle.” Illiana said.

Ducky nodded. “I agree, we shouldn’t be out in the woods after dark, that Kobold could return to silence our terrible Bard for good.” she said. “Though I’m sure he’d run once he smelled the mess she made in her trousers.” she teased.

“I did not!” Petra yelled, causing the other girls to giggle.

Rochelle set her now empty bottle down. “It’s okay, Rosamund, I was scared too.” she said reassuringly.

Petra glowered at her. “I’m going to learn a song that makes you all poop your pants and then we’ll see who’s laughing.” she threatened.

“With the sun slowly sinking in the sky, you all begin your journey to the castle, the trek providing ample time to continue getting to know one another and work on being a more cooperative and kinder team.” I said, looking at Ducky specifically.

“I’m hungry!” Petra whined.

The other girls nodded in agreement.

“Alright, we’ll take a break and get some food in those tummies and then we’ll see what mysteries the castle holds.” I said as I stood up and went to the kitchen to make a few of the frozen pizzas we’d bought for the night.

A shuffling and crinkling caught my attention, finding Ducky standing in the doorway. “Are you mad at me for teasing Petra, Unka Zack?” she asked.

I shook my head as I turned the oven on to preheat. “No, but if you keep pushing her she’s going to end up getting herself in trouble and having to go to bed.” I explained. “You don’t want her to be punished on your girl’s night, right?” I asked.

She shook her head. “No, but I want her to play the game right.” she said.

I went to her and picked her up, supporting her bottom with my thick forearms as she wrapped her legs around me and hugged me. “Sweetie, there’s no right or wrong way to play this game.” I told her. “It’s a make believe adventure and you all can play however you want to, but Petra would probably play better if you didn’t tease her so much.” I explained.

She nodded and leaned back to look at me. “I’ll be nicer to her.” she told me.

I hugged her and patted her back softly. “Good girl.” I told her before setting her down. “Why don’t you go see who needs more party juice, okay?” I asked.

As I watched her scurry out of the kitchen I smiled, happy that I’d smoothed over the building tension that would’ve ended with a tantrum and at least one spanking and early bedtime, and curious as to what these girls were going to do when they saw the things I had in store for them.

To Be Continued…

• Like 4

As someone that's never played any tabletop games and only has the most basic grasp on how one works, I don't have much to say about that aspect of the story BUT as a lover of girls in diapers, I adore the real world part of this story.

I'm curious to see how much of each you focus on, but I'll stick around for more Ducky to be sure! :)

• Thanks 1

Read this last night but I was tired, so I went to sleep afterwards. But I want to give my thoughts. 

So far, I like the cast of characters and how different they are in personality, while it does seem Petra has an uncanny ability to attract abdl girls.

Deandra/Ducky and Petra dynamic is fun. It gives off that best friend so close that they act like sisters vibe, which can be evident in the back and forth teases.

Illiana seems to be a bit shy and just going with the flow. I found that the way she addressed Zack exemplified this well. Even though it's been long enough that she should be comfortable with caring him by name while playing. She's shy and nervous enough that she called him formally by his last name, to be respectful just in case.

And Rochelle intrigues me, she seemed to really get into the spirit of things, while she wasn't as "enthusiastic" as Ducky. She did introduce her character very well and very proudly in-character. The thing that intrigues me is how Zack met her only two hours ago. And the description makes it more interesting, I'm interested to know how she and Petra met. Given that she apparently needs a "booster seat" of books to reach the table, is she like 5'1, 4'11. I love how her size is indirectly accentuated by the earlier indication that Deandra is a bit short, so Rochelle being even shorter is emphasized more because of that comparison between them.

I love how they're all actually genuinely interested in playing the game and  it's a proper d&d game, at least at the beginning. I'm sure they'll be some abdl elements thrown in for the girls and our enjoyment. I like how well it flows from the game to the "real world". Although this was mainly an introduction, so we'll see how it progresses. 

I do like the way the lines between their babyish behavior and them being actual adults is shown. How it differs per character and how despite that, they're all drinking alcohol out of baby bottles. It feels like a very realistic game night for a group of friends.

• Thanks 1
On 8/30/2020 at 12:17 AM, Kaleros said:

As an ABDL who occasionally plays tabletop RPGs, you have me hooked and wondering what will happen next.

I've never actually played D&D, my wife and I bought the Pathfinder Beginner Box and went through the character creation process but quickly discovered that we didn't have any friends to play with and a two person game isn't very fun. :P I've always been fascinated by D&D though, and I have played Neverwinter which is a D&D MMO, so what I'm trying to say is that I'll be talking out of my butt with this story. :D Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy what I have in store!

On 8/30/2020 at 11:19 AM, TheMommyM said:

As someone that's never played any tabletop games and only has the most basic grasp on how one works, I don't have much to say about that aspect of the story BUT as a lover of girls in diapers, I adore the real world part of this story.

I'm curious to see how much of each you focus on, but I'll stick around for more Ducky to be sure! :)

I'm looking to have the game parts of the story read like they're really happening and inject the real world parts as necessary and where applicable, but rest assured there will be plenty of the girls and that includes Ducky. :D Thanks for reading!

On 8/30/2020 at 12:11 PM, Scarlet said:

Read this last night but I was tired, so I went to sleep afterwards. But I want to give my thoughts. 

So far, I like the cast of characters and how different they are in personality, while it does seem Petra has an uncanny ability to attract abdl girls.

Deandra/Ducky and Petra dynamic is fun. It gives off that best friend so close that they act like sisters vibe, which can be evident in the back and forth teases.

Illiana seems to be a bit shy and just going with the flow. I found that the way she addressed Zack exemplified this well. Even though it's been long enough that she should be comfortable with caring him by name while playing. She's shy and nervous enough that she called him formally by his last name, to be respectful just in case.

And Rochelle intrigues me, she seemed to really get into the spirit of things, while she wasn't as "enthusiastic" as Ducky. She did introduce her character very well and very proudly in-character. The thing that intrigues me is how Zack met her only two hours ago. And the description makes it more interesting, I'm interested to know how she and Petra met. Given that she apparently needs a "booster seat" of books to reach the table, is she like 5'1, 4'11. I love how her size is indirectly accentuated by the earlier indication that Deandra is a bit short, so Rochelle being even shorter is emphasized more because of that comparison between them.

I love how they're all actually genuinely interested in playing the game and  it's a proper d&d game, at least at the beginning. I'm sure they'll be some abdl elements thrown in for the girls and our enjoyment. I like how well it flows from the game to the "real world". Although this was mainly an introduction, so we'll see how it progresses. 

I do like the way the lines between their babyish behavior and them being actual adults is shown. How it differs per character and how despite that, they're all drinking alcohol out of baby bottles. It feels like a very realistic game night for a group of friends.

Ducky and Petra are going to be the heart of this story, if for no other reason than they will be a source of humorous interaction to break up the action.

We're going to learn more about each of the girls and their relationship with Petra and, by proxy, Zack, but I will say that Illiana is definitely behaving the way she is because of reasons, and Rochelle is going to low key be the secret best character, I'm calling it now. I personally love Ducky, but she's going to be dethroned by the time we're done here.

If I know anything about AB's, especially girls and especially when they're in a group together getting drunk, the seriousness of this game will not last long BUT that's not to say that we won't be finishing the campaign, it just may not be in the way we expect. ;)

I wanted this to feel genuine, apart from the pooping contest, that was just to keep the more basic folks reading. I want this story to feel like a retelling of an actual gathering of friends rather than "and suddenly the game was real and people started mentally regressing and now we're being transported to the Diaper Dimension because reasons", stories like that are fine, but this isn't going to be that. I hope you enjoy what's in store and I thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts! :D

There is one D&D element that is ABSOLUTELY, 1000% going to exist in this story because it's my most favorite thing in all of D&D and that one thing is:

636252786406028958.jpeg

A Gelatinous Cube! I adore this thing's design and will do absolutely ANYTHING to get it into this story, so spoilers or whatever, this thing is happening at some point and you can be for it or against it, but it's coming at some point. :D

54 minutes ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

A Gelatinous Cube

That's one Ominous picture. Kinda reminds me of Slime monsters in Anime. Although from what I read about it,  I'm guessing this one doesn't stop at just basic materials like leather and cloth bags, clothes,etc? Tbh, it's Transparency is probably one of it's most dangerous traits, without high perception, it can and will surprise you very easily and thus are at a high disadvantage. 

58 minutes ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

I wanted this to feel genuine

58 minutes ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

. I want this story to feel like a retelling of an actual gathering of friends

I'd say that so far, you've achieved this very well. It's one of the things I liked the most.

59 minutes ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

apart from the pooping contest, that was just to keep the more basic folks reading.

?, yeah. It was a bit weird against the rest of the story but it was entertaining. 

1 hour ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

Illiana is definitely behaving the way she is because of reasons

Oh?! Color me intrigued.?.

1 hour ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

Rochelle is going to low key be the secret best character,

I believe this.☝️

I really hope you all like this story, it's really fun to write and I feel like it's going to be really good once it gets further along. As always, let me know what you think and if there's anything you feel I can be doing better! :D

Chapter Two

What Not To Ware

“Why would they even be in the same place at the same time?” Rochelle asked.

Petra shrugged. “It’s a hypothetical, it doesn’t have to make sense.” she said.

Ducky went around the table placing a newly filled bottle of party juice in front of each of the girl’s and one in front of her seat while I got the pizza’s into the oven.

“Well,” Illiana said after taking a few sucks of her fresh bottle, “there has to be some kind of reasoning for it, because that would help to make a more informed decision about who we would choose.” she explained.

Petra sighed. “Fine, let’s say that it’s a wormhole thingy type situation that brings them together.” she said.

“Who goes where?” Rochelle asked.

Petra looked at her with confusion. “Huh?” she asked.

“Well, does the caveman end up on the spaceship or does the astronaut end up in the past?” Rochelle asked as she picked up her bottle and began nursing it.

“Why does it matter?” Petra asked.

“If the caveman is on a spaceship, he’s going to be confused and frightened,” Ducky chimed in as she took her seat at the table, “that could effect how he performs in the fight, right?” she asked.

“And if the astronaut is in the past he’s going to be at a disadvantage because he doesn’t know the terrain or animals like the caveman.” Illiana offered.

Petra nursed her bottle as she listened to the other girls. “Okay, it’s neutral ground, like a forest or jungle in the present.” she said.

Rochelle shook her head. “It’s not the time period that makes the difference, the caveman would have the advantage in a forest or jungle even if it was modern time.” she said.

“Fine.” Petra said curtly. “It’s an open field with no animals or trees or buildings.” she said, “Happy?” she added in exasperation.

I returned from the kitchen after putting the pizza’s in the oven. “That’s not a very friendly tone, sweetie.” I warned Petra as I sat back down next to her.

She grumped. “They’re picking on me!” she whined.

I rolled my eyes as I looked to the other girls. “Is that true, girls?” I asked.

All three shook their heads.

I was just trying to figure out the rules and stuff of what she was asking us.” Rochelle said innocently, her large, dark eyes looking at me from over her bottle as she took another drink from it.

Illiana and Ducky nodded their agreement.

I stood up and knelt down beside Petra’s chair and picked her up, cuddling her to me and rubbing her back. “Are you being a fusspot tonight, Petra?” I asked her softly, knowing that she knew the term to mean “brat” but without the severity.

She shook her head as she hugged me back. “No, Daddy, it’s just that-” she started to say but was cut off by me firmly patting the seat of her diaper to create a loud whoomph sound that drowned her out.

“Is it that you’re too little for pizza and game night and need to go to bed?” I asked her.

She shook her head again. “No, Daddy, I-” she was again cut off by my loud patting.

“I’m officially declaring this to be strike one for you, baby.” I told her. “Two more and Daddy will have to put you right to bed and if there’s any arguments from you about it you’ll be going to bed with a red bottom.” I explained.

“But Daddy, I-” she started to whine before I cut her off once more.

“Do you want to make it a red bottom and an enema before bed?” I asked her.

She shook her head, she hated enemas and had only ever had to endure two in our time together, one for lying to me about where she was when she’d skipped out of work at lunch time to meet up with Ducky for an afternoon of sweaty bedroom fun, and the other when she’d decided that the mall was the appropriate place to make a stand against having to stay with me while we shopped, which she later confessed was because she wanted to secretly buy herself something she knew I wouldn’t approve of her buying, a very expensive bracelet. “No, Daddy, please!” she pleaded.

“Then you need to stop whining and acting like a little fusspot in front of your guests.” I told her before I kissed her cheek and set her back down on her chair, picking up her bottle and gently putting the nipple into her mouth, holding it for her before she took it with both hands and sighed softly as she leaned back and nursed.

Ducky got up from her chair and went to Petra and kissed her cheek as well. “Dun get in twouble, sister, den you has no funs!” she told her.

I watched, my heart melting at the pure sweetness of the sight as Rochelle climbed down from her chair and shuffled over to Petra and kissed her other cheek softly. “I’m sorry for not playing your game right.” she said softly.

Illiana came over and stood beside Rochelle to kiss Petra’s cheek as well. “You can’t go to bed before everyone else, Petra, that’s no fun.” she said.

Petra popped her bottle from her mouth and set it down on the table before gathering up her friends with her arms outstretched to hug all of them at once. “I’ll be good and we’ll have lots of fun and go to bed together!” she said. “I love you guys!” she added, bringing a chorus of giggles and reciprocated affections from each of the collected women.

We all sat around the table eating our pizza a short time later. Each of the girls wore a bib, some cleaner eaters than others, and took drinks from their bottles as they ate. Illiana was the cleanest eater, taking dainty, ladylike bites of her pizza and dabbing her mouth between each bite with her provided napkin, Petra was mostly clean, though she was unaware or indifferent to the small globs of sauce near either corner of her mouth. Ducky and Rochelle seemed to be jockeying for the title of “Messiest Eater”, hands and bibs practically slathered with grease and sauce, Rochelle with a bit of sauce on her forehead from when she’d rubbed at an itch on her brow and Ducky with sauce on her nose from when she’d done something similar making her look like a Rudolph cosplay.

It always fascinated me to see the age range of the girl’s play ages come into focus, to see them fall into their chosen roles so completely that they became every bit the infants and toddlers and small children they mimicked.

Illiana had always been more reserved than Petra or Ducky. If you took a mother with two little girls and asked her to play house with them and the girls decided that she would be the baby, that’s what Illiana was like when she came over. She wasn’t playing baby as a lifestyle choice, she was spending time with her friends and wearing diapers and playing baby was the cover charge for the experience. The first dozen times she’d come over it seemed that Petra was almost forcing her to participate in whatever they’d been doing, playing with toys, watching cartoons, wearing and using diapers, Illiana always seemed to be going through the motions to please her friend rather than participating in a shared interest between the two of them.

Diaper changes were the hardest part for Illiana. The rule of the house is that anyone in a diaper is prohibited from changing themselves, and the first few times she was over she’d come and gone without me changing her, prompting me to ask Petra if either of them had broken the rules, but Petra had explained that Illiana either held her potties until she was gone or barely went at all while she was with us so she didn’t need a change. Fearful that the girl would cause herself unnecessary problems, I sat down with Illiana the next time she came to visit and asked her why she wasn’t using her diapers while she was at our house.

The explanation she’d given me was that she was afraid to use her diapers because she was afraid of me changing her because I was a man and she’d never had a man touch her private areas let alone see her naked. Being around Petra and Ducky for so long had blinded me to the possibility that someone wouldn’t be comfortable with just anyone caring for them, and I tailored the house rules to accommodate Illiana’s feelings, allowing her to change herself or allowing one of the other girls to do it if she wanted. After that she became a bit more relaxed, but still conducted herself as a very formal and polite young lady, rarely showing signs that she had a desire to be seen as a baby like her peers.

Ducky was the polar opposite of Illiana, she lived the baby life as hard and as often as she could and didn’t care who knew it or where she was. The biggest challenge I faced with Ducky was never underestimating how far she’d go to get what she wanted out of any given situation, matching her when she decided that it was time for a scene to play out and correcting her appropriately when the time or place wasn’t right. Over the years I’d been surprised quite frequently by her willingness to put herself into situations where she was on display for anyone to see her and know that she wasn’t a normal adult.

I’d had conversations with her, some before, during, or after a spanking to get her to understand that making a public spectacle of herself in mine or Petra’s presence was not okay with me, and she’d gradually reigned herself in, communicating her ideas prior to acting on them, though I was never privy to the actual details about the time and place such things would occur, I just needed to always be prepared, like an actual parent or guardian should she decide to have an accident in her pants at a store or throw a tantrum in a parking lot, my constant concern was that she would influence Petra into behaving like her, which would be a nightmare to have to undo.

Rochelle was obviously a mystery to me given that we’d only met that night, but I’d become a good judge of the girls Petra brought over to play with and my gut told me that Rochelle was more dedicated to the lifestyle than even Ducky. She’d arrived in double diapers made specifically for adult babies, a onesie as her only article of clothing, and flip flops so she could be barefoot as quickly as possible once she arrived at our house, meaning that she’d left her own place and gotten to her car and driven to our house and walked to our front door dressed like an overgrown infant, something that I was confident wasn’t uncommon for her.

I usually sat down with the girl’s Petra brought home and got to know them on an adult level, and given them the opportunity to do the same with me, but Rochelle didn’t seem at all interested in something like that. She’d been polite and greeted me when I’d answered the door, but as soon as she’d come in her flip flops slipped off and her diaper bag went beside them and she was off to play, not batting an eye at having her messy diaper changed by a total stranger a few hours later.

I’d decided to monitor the situation over the course of the night and see if I could get more evidence to support my suspicions, but I had a feeling that Rochelle, like Ducky, would end up being a prominent figure in our house outside of gatherings like the one we were having. As it was, Ducky and Petra had been working on me to let Ducky live with us, but I wasn’t going to agree to something like that lightly, knowing that doing so would open the door to the very real probability that they’d become intimate regularly and that I’d have to set ground rules and boundaries for that to ensure our family stayed on track for everyone to be happy.

“Alright, are we ready to-” I started to ask after we’d cleared the table of our dishes and trash when a sudden loud belch came from Rochelle, startling everyone at the table before we all began to laugh.

“’Scuse me.” she said with a giggle.

Not to be outdone, Ducky leaned to the side and squinted one eye as she scrunched up her face and let a muffled fart out. “’Scuse me too!” she said with a giggle of her own.

I cleared my throat. “Are we ready to continue?” I asked, smiling at Rochelle as she put her pacifier in her mouth and settled back against her chair to rub her full tummy softly and then at Ducky as she did the same, their competition for who would get the most attention still in full effect.

Each of the girls nodded their agreement, Petra drinking her bottle and Illiana sitting up like she was prepared to take a test in school rather than play a game, and I resumed the campaign.

As the sun began to fall lower in the sky, the group of adventurers trudged down the dirt road toward the castle they’d seen through the treetops.

“Can we take a break for a little bit?” Shilky asked, the small Gnome wiping her brow with the back of her gloved hand as her pace slowed.

The group stopped and Naydri shook her head. “Best we keep moving, little one, we don’t want to end up in this forest after dark.” she said.

Shilky sighed and nodded.

“Would you like to ride on Calla’s back?” Esta asked.

Shilky flushed slightly. “I don’t want to hurt her or make it harder for her to continue walking.” she said quietly.

Kneeling beside the panther, petting the beautiful cat softly with one hand, Esta extended her other hand to Shilky. “I used to ride her when I was a little girl and we Elves are a good deal bigger than you Gnomes even when we’re very young.” she explained with a warm smile.

Shilky sheepishly approached the kneeling Elf and put her hand in hers, gasping as Esta suddenly picked her up from beneath the armpits and set her down on the panther’s back gently.

“There, that should be much more comfortable for you!” she chirped before standing up. “You can hug her neck if it’s too hard for you to hold on with your legs.” she offered as she noticed the stubby little appendages of the Gnome sticking out like a small child’s would, too short to properly straddle the beast.

With another blush and a silent nod Shilky scooted forward and lay down on her stomach to hug the large cat around its neck, a smile coming to her face as the soft fur brushed against her face.

“I’m tired too, can Shilky and I take turns riding Calla?” Rosamund asked.

Esta shook her head. “I’m afraid you’re a little too big to ride her, Ms. Day.” she explained.

With an audible “harrumph”, Rosamund continued walking with the rest of the group.

“I could carry you if you like.” Naydri offered.

Rosamund shook her head. “I don’t-” she started to say when a bloodcurdling scream rang out from somewhere ahead of them.

Hoe!” Naydri exclaimed, holding up a hand to stop Rosamund from speaking so she could listen for further sounds and where they might be coming from.

Another scream prompted the group to take off in the direction it had come from with Naydri leading the charge, Esta close behind, Calla with a jostling and squealing Shilky on her back behind her, and a tired Rosamund bringing up the rear, her washboard thumping against her knees as she ran, grumbling and swearing beneath her breath as she went.

In a clearing not far down the road there was a large mercantile cart attached to a dead horse, a huge wolf devouring the throat of the fallen beast as its owner screamed from the roof of the cart. The woman wore a hooded robe, her silvery hair streaming out from beneath the hood as she watched her horse being eaten by the wolf.

“Esta, can you kill the wolf with one shot?” Naydri asked as she pulled her heavy sword from her back and took a combat stance.

Esta nodded and pulled her bow from her back followed by an arrow as she knelt down for stability and took aim.

“Guys, you’re running too fast, I-” Rosamund began to say as she finally caught up with her companions.

The wolf jerked its head up from its meal, muzzle stained with gore as it growled and darted at the group with blinding speed.

“Hoe! It’s attacking!” Naydri shouted, glaring at Rosamund as she spoke.

Esta stood and leapt back as the wolf passed by her, taking aim as she moved and releasing her arrow as Rosamund screamed and cowered where she stood as the wolf leapt into the air to attack the young woman’s throat as it had done to the horse.

The arrow whizzed through the air and struck the beast behind its left leg, burying itself in its heart, killing it instantly and sending the heavy carcass crashing into Rosamund, knocking her to the ground and pinning her beneath the beast.

Rosamund was screaming and swearing as a chuckling Naydri hefted the dead beast off of her and lay it aside to help the girl up. “Nice shot, Esta!” Naydri praised the Elf, ignoring the noisy Bard entirely once she was back on her feet.

Eww, I got mud and blood all over me!” Rosamund whined, turning to look at the mud caked seat of her roughspun trousers.

Naydri chuckled heartily and slapped the smaller human on the back. “I guess that wolf really did frighten you, eh, Rosamund?!” she asked with another laugh.

“Shut up, it’s just mud!” Rosamund whined as she flushed at the laughs of her compatriots.

“Would one of you ladies help me down?” came the call of the woman atop the carriage roof.

Naydri partially climbed the side of the carriage and helped the woman down with her strong arms, setting her down gently beside the carriage.

“Thank you, heroes, that wolf surely would’ve kept me up there to starve to death if she couldn’t get me.” the woman said. “My name is Gilvania and I am a traveling merchant, if you’d accept my offer, I’d like to let each of you pick an item from my shop as a sign of my gratitude.” she offered.

Naydri agreed for everyone and decided that she would pick items for each of the other girls, leaving them to wait as Gilvania led her around to the entrance of her cart, lighting a lantern as she went.

The cart was stuffed with various items of all shapes and sizes, but after a brief look around Naydri picked up her first choice.

“Ah, that is a harness for the carrying of small children.” Gilvania explained.

With little Shilky in mind, Naydri nodded to signify that she’d found her first item before continuing to look around, stooping within the small cart to keep from banging her head on the roof. “What’s this?” she asked as she picked up a thick white item.

That was designed by a highly specific group of Illithid that believed that prolonged exposure to great shame and humiliation served to “season” the brains of their captives and made the meal all the sweeter. They created it with magicks that brought materials from another plane of existence to our world.” Gilvania explained. “Essentially, once it’s put on a person it is unable to be removed and supposedly has some sort of sentience to it, adapting and changing its appearance to push the wearer to greater levels of humiliation as well as “devouring” the waste of the wearer to sustain itself.” she added.

With the messy bottomed, whiny, and near useless Rosamund in mind, Naydri nodded once more and continued looking.

An ornate wooden music box with elegant etchings like the one’s on Esta’s bow and quiver caught Naydri’s eye next. “May I listen to it?” she asked.

Gilvania shook her head. “It doesn’t open, dear.” she said. “Rather, I’ve never managed to get it to open, but your Elf friend may be able to figure it out.” she offered.

Naydri nodded once more and looked for her last choice, smiling when she saw the stuffed panther that looked like a shrunken down version of Calla.

“You don’t seem the type for a child’s stuffed creature.” Gilvania commented.

Naydri shrugged. “So long as I have my sword and a fight on the horizon I have no need for anything else.” she said. “The Gnome or the Human would cherish something so childish, and so I choose it for one of them.” she explained with a smile, her fanged underbite in the lantern light making Gilvania take a slight step backward.

With her choices in hand she bid Gilvania safe travels and rejoined her companions, presenting each of them with their gifts, slinging the harness over her shoulders and picking up Shilky to deposit her in the apparatus, the durable cloth holding the small girl securely, her little legs jutting through the openings.

Looking up at Naydri with a blush, Shilky smiled and hugged the much larger woman as best she could, her head resting on the Half-Orc’s breast as a soft yawn escaped her. “Thank you, Naydri.” she said quietly.

Naydri hugged the little girl and held the stuffed panther up so she could see it. “Would you like this as well, little one?” she asked.

Shilky looked up at Naydri in surprise and nodded eagerly, taking the little version of Calla and cuddling it tightly as she lay her head back down on Naydri’s breast.

“See if you can figure out how to open this, Esta.” Naydri said as she went to Esta and handed her the music box.

Turning to Rosamund, Naydri smiled at the Bard. “You need a bath before your present.” she said as she marched over to the girl and picked her up effortlessly, carrying her on her hip as she moved to the small pond visible a short distance from the clearing.

Shilky bounced softly as Naydri walked, tucking her stuffed panther into the space between the harness and her chest so she didn’t drop it as her eyelids began to droop and sleep quickly took her.

“Put me down right now you-” Rosamund squealed as she struggled against the larger woman’s grip on her.

“Hoe! We need you clean, Bard!” Naydri bellowed.

“Daddy, Ducky keeps calling me a naughty word!” Petra whined.

I hid my smirk beneath my hand, pretending to be thinking, but really I was just trying not to laugh at Petra catching on to Ducky’s little game.

“It’s a thing that people in medieval times said!” Ducky argued.

Petra glared at her and opened her mouth to speak.

“Hoe!” Ducky cried out, giggling at the sour expression on Petra’s face.

I patted Petra’s shoulder softly. “I think you’ll be okay, sweetie.” I told her.

She pouted and continued to glare at Ducky, but remained silent to avoid getting into trouble.

Blushing hotly as the larger woman stripped and bathed her in the pond, Rosamund had stopped trying to fight once the cold water had touched her skin, now she just placidly stood and let the woman do what she wanted.

“You can wash your clothes while the rest of us set up camp with Gilvania.” Naydri said as she hoisted the wet girl from the pond and pulled her cloak off her back to dry her off thoroughly before taking out the white item she’d picked out. Forcing the smaller girl down onto the ground on her back, Naydri unfolded the item, furrowing her brow at the constant and loud rustling sound, as if the item were made of leaves rather than whatever material it was made of.

“What’s that?” Rosamund asked as she tried to scoot away from Naydri.

Holding the girl in place with one hand, Naydri slid the item beneath the wiggling girl’s bottom and brought it upward only for it to glow blue and finish the job for her, a sweet scent wafting out from inside as it fastened itself closed around Rosamund’s waist, her thighs spread apart due to the thickness of the garment, a thickness that seemed to be growing as the seconds went by.

Rosamund squealed and managed to wriggle away, turning over and crawling away before rising to her feet and hurrying away with a pronounced waddle, the growing thickness between her thighs becoming too much after a few steps sending her tumbling back down onto all fours.

Naydri smiled at her handiwork, recognizing the garment for what it truly was now, after seeing many of the babies of her village in the same pose as Rosamund. “Fitting that a big baby like you end up in swaddling clothes!” she called to the whimpering girl as she walked toward her and knelt down to face her. “Wash your clothes and return to camp quickly, girl, another wolf would love a succulent babe like you as a snack.” she teased with a condescending pat on the pouting girl’s head with her rough gloved hand before departing for the camp.

As night fell, Rosamund returned to camp, still crawling, her newly cleaned clothes dirty once again, her pants straining to contain her bulbous undergarment.

The campfire and bedrolls were set up already, and Esta was finishing the soup she had cooking over the fire. Against a nearby tree Naydri rested with Shilky snoring softly in her harness, the larger woman softly patting her back as though she were the girl’s mother.

“Take this thing off me this instant!” Rosamund fumed as she crawled to Naydri.

“Hush, child, you’ll wake this one.” Naydri hissed.

Rosamund scowled. “I don’t care!” she screamed.

Shilky jolted awake and looked around in confusion, prompting Naydri to rise and move to Rosamund, picking the girl up around the waist and carting her as she thrashed wildly to the cart where she sat on the edge of it and began to pummel the girl’s padded backside in a flurry of heavy blows with her open palm.

The diaper shifted and lost most of its previous thickness as each blow came until it was no thicker than her old small clothes allowing for each smack to hit with full impact bringing her to anguished sobs within seconds. The thickness returned as soon as Naydri lifted her from her lap and set her back down on the ground.

“To bed with you, child!” she growled, smiling with satisfaction as the blubbering baby woman crawled away with a rustle and hid beneath her bedroll sobbing.

The rest of the party ate their supper in silence, Shilky nodding off once more before she’d finished her soup.

“Do you think she’ll be alright?” Esta asked Naydri.

Naydri nodded. “That girl’s needed exactly that for as long as I’ve known her.” she said.

“Oh!” Esta said as she set her empty soup bowl down on a nearby stump and retrieved the music box from her bag. “I think I’ve figured out how to open this.” she explained. Speaking in Elvish as she traced her fingers over the carved words on the outside of the box, Esta smiled as the carvings began to glow softly and a tiny click was heard before the music box opened and the music began to play.

“As the music played, Esta and Naydri silently stood and shambled to their bedrolls, Naydri snuggling Shilky to her as the little Gnome snuggled her stuffed panther. Esta and Calla mirrored this embrace in their own bed while Rosamund snored softly having cried herself to sleep, the diaper around her waist exerting its will on her mind as she slept, making her relive the humiliation of her spanking over and over as the night went on.” I told the girls. “As the party slept, Gilvania smiled, her ears packed with thick cotton to keep her from hearing the music as she slipped away to the nearby pond to use the reflective surface of the water to contact her master and let her know that all was going to plan and that the would be adventurers wouldn’t be arriving at the castle.” I explained. “And with that, it’s time for bed!” I added.

The girls all groaned and whined, but the drooping eyelids of drunk babies told me that now was the best time to stop for the night. I picked up Petra and took Ducky’s hand and started walking back to the nursery, smiling as Illiana helped Rochelle from her chair and let the sleepy girl ride piggyback down the hall behind us.

“If you all snuggle together you can all sleep in the crib.” I offered as I lowered the side and checked Petra’s diaper, finding it soaked. “But first, dry diapers for all, I assume.” I said as I moved Petra to the changing table and did my job of changing her before depositing her into the crib where she sleepily sucked her pacifier. My baby assembly line made quick work of getting everyone changed and into the crib, Ducky spooning Petra, Rochelle spooning Ducky, and Illiana spooning Rochelle.

“Goodnight, Daddy.” Petra sleepily mumbled.

“Ni ni, Unka Zack.” Ducky murmured.

Rochelle was already snoring.

“Goodnight,” Illiana said softly. “Zack.” she added.

I smiled at the crib full of cuteness and went to the door, turning on both the nightlight and baby monitor. “Goodnight, my little champions.” I said before closing the door and heading out to clean everything up, hoping that they’d all enjoyed themselves and would decide to continue the campaign soon.

To Be Continued...

• Like 3

I really liked this chapter. I found it very funny that Duckys character just kept saying "hoe!" as an exclamation of sorts.

Very intrigued by what Zach mentioned about Illiana. Makes me very curious about how she met Petra. The fact that Ducky is possibly moving in is very interesting and that they have a sort of poly relationship between Zach, Petra, and Ducky. Very intriguing dynamic between them.

Very surprised that the first D&D session ended already. I'm guessing then that the story will progress across a few days and nights?

6 hours ago, Scarlet said:

I really liked this chapter. I found it very funny that Duckys character just kept saying "hoe!" as an exclamation of sorts.

Very intrigued by what Zach mentioned about Illiana. Makes me very curious about how she met Petra. The fact that Ducky is possibly moving in is very interesting and that they have a sort of poly relationship between Zach, Petra, and Ducky. Very intriguing dynamic between them.

Very surprised that the first D&D session ended already. I'm guessing then that the story will progress across a few days and nights?

In my head Ducky's character was looking right at Petra's character every time she did it and it cracked me up because I'm a simple man. :P

Everyone's backstory will come at some point, we'll learn how Petra met all of the girls she's brought home over the years, even those that aren't currently involved in the story, it's going to be a lot of things and I'm very eager to see what everyone thinks of it.

My understanding of D&D campaigns is that they take a while to complete, this was merely the first "episode" for the adventure, there will be much much more to come, don't you worry. :)

1 hour ago, TheMommyM said:

I am enjoying this so much, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Huzzah! Glad you like it!

No game in this one, though we will be returning to that shortly. Enjoy!

Chapter Three

House Rules

Morning came quicker than I would’ve liked, the sun streaming in through the bedroom window and rousing me from a peaceful slumber. I groaned and sat up, sliding my legs over the side of the bed as I scratched the back of my head and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Reaching over to the nightstand I picked up my glasses and slipped them on, looking at the clock with another groan before getting up to have a shower.

Clean and more awake, I dressed in a pair of black sweat shorts and one of my well worn t-shirts before I made my way out to the kitchen to get bottles of juice made up for all the little ones still sleeping peacefully back in the nursery. I gathered up the four bottles of orange juice, one in my hand and the other three pinned between my arm and chest as I made my way to the nursery and listened outside the door for a moment before opening it and slipping in.

I snapped a few photos of the sight within the crib to share with the girls once they were all fully awake, Petra sleeping against the far railing, smashed between the bars and Ducky who was sleeping on her back with her arms above her head sticking out the headboard bars and her right leg propped up by Petra’s butt and her left leg up to create a sort of number four with her legs. Rochelle had somehow ended up laying across all of the girls, her head on Illiana’s chest, her butt pressed against Ducky’s face and her feet sticking out the side rails pressing against the wall.

Going to the window above the crib I pulled the cord to flip the blinds and allow sunlight to wash over the pile of cuteness. In hindsight, sunlight probably wasn’t the best choice to wake up a quartet of hungover adult babies, but I knew I couldn’t let them sleep the day away so I endured the groans and whines and carefully lowered the side rails.

“Good morning, girls!” I greeted warmly.

Illiana opened her eyes and looked at Rochelle as the smaller girl lightly stirred on top of her.

“Good morning, Zack.” Illiana said through a yawn.

I held out one of the bottles to her and she took it and began drinking, a pleased mewling sound coming from behind the nipple as she tasted the cold juice.

“Let me help you out.” I said, setting the remaining bottles down on the changing table before scooping Rochelle up into my arms like I was carrying her across the threshold.

Rochelle’s eyes fluttered open at the movement and she looked up at me sleepily. “What time is it?” she asked, rubbing her eyes awake.

“Nearly eight.” I told her as I shifted her onto my hip, my forearm supporting her bottom and got a bottle for her.

Holding the bottle with one hand and holding onto me with the other and her legs wrapped around me, she lay her head against my shoulder and closed her eyes as she began to drink.

Illiana was sitting up on the edge of the crib by then, drinking her bottle as she cracked her neck and back.

Ducky stirred slightly, but ultimately rolled over and farted loudly as she cuddled up to Petra.

Illiana pinched her nose and shot up from where she’d been sitting, taking a spot beside me. “Rude.” she muttered to herself before resuming her drinking.

“That’s Ducky.” I said. “How about we let them sleep for a bit longer and you girls can get your showers in and take all the hot water.” I told Illiana and Rochelle with a smile and a wink.

“Baff?” Rochelle asked softly, her voice so tiny and delicate that it actually surprised me.

I bounced her lightly with my arm. “Would you prefer a bath over a shower?” I asked her.

Rochelle nodded eagerly but Illiana shook her head.

I smiled at Illiana. “Would you feel more comfortable taking a bath with Rochelle if you were alone?” I asked her.

She flushed lightly and nodded. “I’m sorry, Zack, it’s just-” she started to say before I interjected, shaking my head.

“No need to apologize, I want everyone to feel comfortable here.” I told her, setting Rochelle down on her feet and guiding her hand into Illiana’s. “Go with Illiana and take a nice bath.” I told her as I stooped to be on her level and then stood back up to talk to Illiana. “There’s toys in the basket beneath the sink and shampoo and bubble bath in the caddy on the wall of the tub, clean towels are in the second drawer of the vanity.” I explained.

She nodded. “Thank you.” she said softly.

I nodded and smiled. “If you could ball up your diapers and put them in the trashcan, I’ll get them later.” I added.

Leading Rochelle from the nursery, Illiana headed toward the guest bathroom leaving me standing in the nursery with the snoring pair of Ducky and Petra.

“Last one out of bed gets an enema!” I called out as I clapped my hands sharply.

Ducky rolled over lazily and grumbled something to me.

“Now now, is that any kind of way to behave with your beloved Unca Zack?” I asked her.

She rubbed her eyes and scooted to the end of the crib on her butt, holding her arms up for me to pick her up.

“You can walk, Ducky, I’ve seen you do it.” I told her as I put the nipple of the bottle into her mouth and watched her take it with both hands and tip backward onto her back with her feet on the edge of the crib as she sucked down her juice.

I leaned forward and swatted Petra’s butt. “Petra Anne Klein, you wake up right this instant or else!” I boomed, pretending to be angry with her.

She rolled over and sighed, bumping into Ducky as she rolled, her eyes opening in surprise and then closing again once she’d figured out what had happened.

I put her bottle in her mouth and looked down at them both as they drank. “You know that Illiana and Rochelle are already up and in the bath, right?” I asked. “If you two continue to be lazy you’ll miss saying goodbye to them when they leave.” I warned.

Petra whined as she drank her bottle and sat up grudgingly while Ducky looked up at me and dropped her now empty bottle, belching loudly as it hit the floor.

“What do you say, Ducky?” I asked her.

She giggled. “Escuses me!” she said in her little voice.

Once Petra had finished her bottle I stripped them both down and led them both by the hand to the main bathroom, ushering them into the enclosed shower.

“Get clean and come back to the nursery when you’re done.” I said, turning after taking a few steps, “And no fooling around or you’ll miss Rochelle and Illiana.” I added before leaving, the sound of giggling as the water turned on letting me know that a quick shower wasn’t going to happen.

As I made my way back to the nursery I heard the slapping of bare feet on the wood floor and turned to see Rochelle, naked as the day she was born racing toward me with a towel wrapped Illiana walking behind her.

“Sorry, she got away from me.” Illiana said timidly.

I knelt down with my arms open and scooped Rochelle up as she practically leapt toward me, hugging me tightly. “Did you escape from Illiana?” I asked the naked girl.

Rochelle giggled and nodded. “Your tub is real big!” she chirped excitedly.

I nodded. “It was made especially for little girls just like you!” I told her as I booped her nose with my fingertip.

Her eyes went wide. “Really?!” she asked in amazement.

I nodded again and held out a hand for Illiana, noticing her cheeks flushing as she placed her hand in mine and followed behind as we all went back to the nursery. “Aside from being a little streaker, did she give you any trouble?” I asked Illiana.

She shook her head. “Once the bubbles and toys were in she pretty much let me do whatever I needed to do without a fuss.” she explained.

I smiled at Rochelle. “Did you thank Illiana for getting you all squeaky clean?” I asked.

She turned and leaned out toward Illiana, planting a kiss on the girl’s reddened cheek with an exaggerated “Mwah!” and a polite “Thank you” before returning to hugging me.

“That was very nice of you to give her a kiss too.” I told Rochelle as we entered the nursery and I set her down on her feet. “I’ll go get your stuff from the other room.” I told them, turning to leave but being stopped by Illiana squeezing my hand tightly, causing me to turn back around.

She stood for a moment with her eyes pointed down at the floor and then suddenly threw herself at me, wrapping her arms around me as she buried her face in my chest, the sound of her starting to cry filling the room.

“Hey, what’s wrong, sweetie?” I asked, hugging her back and rubbing her back softly.

She sniffled. “Thank you.” she said quietly.

Not wanting to pry, I hugged her tightly and carefully pulled her from me. “I don’t know what I did, but you’re welcome.” I told her. “If you want to talk about it we can, whenever you want.” I said.

She wiped her eyes with the backs of her hands and nodded, looking at Rochelle and then back at me, “Maybe later.” she said.

I nodded and smiled warmly at her before heading out to grab their bags returning with them and setting them just inside the nursery. “I’ll let you girls handle getting dressed.” I said as I started to close the door.

“Wait!” Illiana called out.

I opened the door slowly. “What is it?” I asked.

Her eyes shot down to the floor and she wrung the end of her towel with her hands before taking a deep breath and yanking it from her, letting it fall to the floor in a heap on her feet.

I was more than a little surprised to see the towel fall given Illiana’s feelings about men seeing or touching her naked body even for something necessary like a diaper change and I cleared my throat after realizing I hadn’t said anything since she dropped the towel. “You dropped your towel.” I said calmly.

Illiana nodded sheepishly and raised her lightly trembling hand to her face to put her thumb in her mouth but made no attempt to say anything.

I took a deep breath and entered the room, making my way toward her. “Are you trying to tell me that you don’t want to get dressed by yourself?” I asked.

She nodded once more, sucking her thumb nervously as she kept her eyes glued to the floor.

“Do you need to go first or can you wait for me to get Rochelle dressed?” I asked her.

Rochelle hopped up and down in place. “Me first, me first, me first!” she called out between giggles.

Behind me there was giggling and more bare feet slapping the floor in the hallway and then Petra and Ducky were in the doorway, in the middle of what appeared to be a tickle fight, both stopping when they saw Illiana standing in the middle of the room naked and sucking her thumb.

“Did you finally break her?” Petra asked.

I turned to her and shook my head. “Illiana has decided that she would like my help in getting her dressed.” I calmly explained. “I think maybe a hug from her friends would help her to not feel shy and question her decision to let her walls down.” I added.

In a giggling flash Petra and Ducky were hugging Illiana and peppering her flushed cheeks with kisses making the girl break into melodious giggles as she pulled her thumb from her mouth and hugged and kissed them back.

I cleared my throat once again to get everyone’s attention. “Who’s planning on being a big girl today?” I asked.

A good deal of time later we were all at the dining room table again eating breakfast.

Rochelle was on my lap, something she’d decided was what she wanted and I began to wonder if maybe she’d imprinted on me like a baby bird does with its mother given how clingy and desperate for my attention she’d been the entire morning.

She’d packed a lavender pair of shortalls and plain white onesie with lace on the edges of the short sleeves in her diaper bag and had playfully demanded both of her remaining diapers be put on her beneath them. I’d complied and marveled at just how little she looked with her sizable bulge beneath her outfit. I put her lace trimmed ankle socks on her little feet and let the girls help her with her hair, putting it into the same twin puffs on top of her hair that she’d arrived wearing the previous day.

Illiana had opted not to wear the outfit she’d packed for herself, a simple blouse adorned with flowers on a seafoam green backdrop and a pair of panties and jeans, everything she would need to leave our house and rejoin the adult world without issue. Instead, she’d gone rummaging through Petra’s closet with her and Ducky and returned to me with a red and black plaid jumper making the oldest of the girls look like a schoolgirl once her diaper had gone on, the pink padding peeking out beneath the hem of the jumper. Ducky had put Illiana’s shoulder length blonde hair into pigtails and secured them with pink fuzzy hair bands. Frilly ankle socks and Petra’s Mary Jane’s completed the ensemble and left little trace of the reserved young woman that had arrived at our house the day before.

Ducky and Petra had agreed that clothes were stupid and had opted to just run around in their diapers, something they were enjoying immensely as they sat next to one another taking turns using their hands to feed each other bits of egg and syrupy pancake, giggling as their bare chests became sticky with syrup and they licked it off of each other playfully.

Once Illiana and Rochelle were gone I planned to have a nice long session with the two of them to teach them about public displays of affection, but I allowed them to have their fun while we had guests over.

With her plate clean, Rochelle lay with her back against me as I held another bottle of juice for her and she nursed it. Illiana was finishing her own breakfast and draining the last of her juice from the bottle I’d given her and I smiled at her and she smiled back before setting the bottle down and coming over to me.

“If it’s okay, I’d like to talk to you now.” she said quietly.

I started to move Rochelle from my lap onto the nearby chair.

“She can listen, I don’t mind.” Illiana said. “I just don’t want Ducky or Petra to hear.” she added, looking over at the two naked girls making out as they smeared their sticky hands over each other’s bare breasts and diapers.

“Girls, Daddy needs to go into the other room for a little bit, I expect you both to be cleaned up once I get back or your cute little butts will be getting kisses from my hand.” I warned.

They both giggled and nodded as they kissed and I rolled my eyes and stood up with Rochelle and left with Illiana to my study.

Every other room of the house was adorned with something to show that a girl that liked to be a baby lived in it save for my study. Shelves lined each of the walls filled with books and statues of comic book and fantasy characters, the smell of leather bound tomes permeated the space and it felt like it belonged in a different home. With the door closed the sounds of horny giggling disappeared entirely and I sighed at the realization of just how noisy it had been in the other room.

Setting Rochelle on the floor, I went to the antique roll top desk in the corner and got out a small stack of blank white paper and a large box of crayons and brought them to the youngest girl in the house.

“I don’t normally allow little girls in my study, but if you can sit quietly and color only on these papers I’ll know I can trust you more than I trust Petra and Ducky.” I told her as I knelt down in front of her.

She nodded and beamed proudly, her grin wide and juvenile as she took the crayons and began searching for her desired colors, humming softly to herself.

I leaned forward and kissed the top of her head softly, smiling as she giggled and made my way to my desk chair, gesturing to the chair on the other side of the desk for Illiana to sit down in.

“Umm…” she began, fiddling nervously with the hem of her jumper, revealing her pink diaper a little more.

I sat forward. “This is a safe space, Illiana, you can say anything you want or need to here and no one will judge you, I promise.” I told her.

She took a deep breath. “May I sit on your lap?” she asked quietly.

I smiled and sat back against the chair, patting my thigh. “That’s what it’s here for.” I told her.

She shuffled over nervously and took a cautious seat on the edge of leg, barely taking her feet from the floor.

I put my arm around her midsection and hoisted her up and back so that she was seated squarely on the meat of my thigh with her back against my arm and her legs draped across mine, dangling over the side of the chair. “Better?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“Tell me what’s on your mind, honey.” I said calmly. “Take your time and make sure you’re comfortable saying what you need to say.” I added reassuringly.

She closed her eyes for a long moment and breathed in through her nose and out her mouth several times before finally opening her eyes and looking at me, her blue eyes searching my brown ones for something only she knew she was looking for.

“You’re a really good Daddy type person.” she said timidly.

I smiled. “Thank you, I try very hard to make sure that even if I’m not someone’s Daddy that they feel safe and cared for when they’re here.” I told her.

She nodded and sighed. “None of this is who I am.” she said. “I mean, I’ve tried to be like Ducky and Petra, but they’re…” she trailed off.

“Weird?” I asked jokingly.

She chuckled and shrugged. “Not weird, but they’re so into all of this that it’s hard to keep up.” she confessed.

I nodded. “I wouldn’t bother trying to keep up with those two.” I told her. “Ducky will say and do just about anything to prove that she’s the biggest baby and Petra will go along with anything Ducky says or does because they’re like sisters.” I explained.

She nodded.

“Do you like playing baby?” I asked. “Wearing diapers, drinking from bottles, the whole deal?” I clarified.

She blushed and nodded softly. “It’s not what I thought I would like, but it’s very,” she searched for the right word, “calming.” she said after finding it.

“Well, then at least some of this is who you are, right?” I asked.

She shrugged. “When I met Petra at the gym she was this girl that was so free and relaxed, it was so different from my other friends.” she said, “She would compliment my body in the showers after Pilates and flirt with me and I had never had another girl act like that toward me and it was all very disarming.” she confessed.

I smiled, knowing where this was heading. “She kissed you out of the blue one day, right?” I asked.

She looked at me in surprise and nodded. “She told you about that?” she asked.

I shook my head. “No, I just know the girl and know the way she operates.” I said. “Lemme guess, she did a little making out with you and teased your intimate areas and then made a comment about how wet you were and that you might need a diaper.” I said.

She flushed and nodded. “That’s almost exactly what happened!” she said in disbelief.

I nodded. “You’re probably one of two dozen girls she’s seduced into playing baby with her by doing just that.” I told her.

She slowly nodded, her expression turning to disappointment. “I figured I wasn’t special.” she said glumly, looking down to the floor.

“Hey!” I said, lifting her chin with my crooked finger. “You’re definitely special, Illiana!” I told her. “Petra’s a bit of a slut when it comes to girls in diapers, she’s seen one and wants to see them all.” I explained, “That’s her problem though, and it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t care about you and it certainly doesn’t mean that you aren’t special to her.” I told her.

She smiled softly. “What about you?” she asked.

I looked at her quizzically. “What about me?” I asked.

“Am I special to you?” she asked.

I smiled at her. “Of course you are, sweetie, you’re as much a part of this family as Ducky is.” I told her.

She said nothing but nodded mechanically, her eyes staring downward, her mind working through some deeply complex thought before she finally looked up at me. “Would it be wrong for me to kiss you?” she asked suddenly.

I nodded. “Yes.” I said flatly.

“But Petra is out there practically fucking Ducky at the dining room table and-” she started to argue, her tone jumping up into angry frustration, the increase in volume startling both Rochelle and myself.

I pressed two fingers to her lips softly to stop her and quiet her down, picking up her other hand with mine and manipulating it before guiding her now protruded thumb to her mouth and gently pushing it in producing a frustrated whine from her.

“First of all, this room is not for tantrums.” I warned. “Secondly, Ducky and Petra and I have an agreement and I allow them to behave that way but it doesn’t mean that Petra and I can have sex with anyone we want.” I explained. “Thirdly, and most importantly, little girls do not use that kind of language in this house and especially not in a room they’re not even supposed to be in.” I said sternly.

She nodded.

“Now, if you can promise to behave, you may take your thumb out of your mouth.” I told her.

She slid the digit from her mouth slowly and looked at me forlornly. “I’m sorry, Zack.” she said.

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. “Apology accepted.” I told her. “Now, are you ready to head back out there?” I asked.

She shook her head before laying it against me. “Can you just hold me for a little bit?” she asked.

I hugged and lightly rocked her, stealing a glance at Rochelle who had gotten onto her tummy and was deep in concentration as she colored, the tip of her tongue protruding from her lips as her legs kicked lightly forward and back behind her. “Would you like me to discuss making changes to mine and Petra’s relationship to bring you into the mix?” I asked her.

She shook her head. “I don’t want her to know that I have feelings for her husband.” she said.

“I don’t think you have feelings for me.” I told her. “I think you’re just trying to figure out your station in all of this.” I added.

She shook her head. “No, it’s more than that.” she confessed. “You’re the first and only man I’ve ever even considered being naked in front of, and I chose to drop that towel because I wanted you to see me.” she explained.

“Illiana I-” I started to say before she copied me and put two of her fingers to my lips to stop me from talking.

“Not in front of the baby.” she whispered.

As Rochelle colored, lost in her own world, Illiana’s other hand moved below the hem of her jumper and pressed against the front of her diaper with a soft crinkle.

“I’m being a naughty girl, Daddy.” Illiana whispered seductively.

I felt myself stiffen but pushed my enticement aside and lifted her off my lap, looking at her sternly. “I think it’s time you went home, Illiana.” I said bluntly.

Tears began to form in her eyes as she stared at me in disbelief, turning and rushing out of the study, the front door slamming a moment later as she left.

Rochelle looked up at me from her drawing and smiled. “She’ll be back.” she said in a surprisingly adult voice before resuming her nonchalant coloring and humming.

“That’s what I’m afraid of.” I confessed.

To Be Continued...

• Like 2
  • TheUnknownAuthor changed the title to Chaotic Infantile (Chapter Three Posted 9/10/20)

I have such mixed emotions right now about Illiana! On the one hand, I'm so happy she broke out of her shell and let herself be more at ease but on the other hand, why you tryin' to seduce a married man, girl?! Really looking forward to seeing what happens with that!

I LOVED the opening here with the pile of sleeping babies and I absolutely ADORE Rochelle, she's so stinkin' cute and I want her to be a permanent fixture in this house and story!

Ducky and Petra are straight up not even a little bit concerned that they're acting like little whores in front of everybody and it's making me sad because Zack is such a good caregiver and it feels like he's being used and put to the side while he maintains balance and stability in his marriage despite acts playing out in front of him that make it clear he's losing control of things.

I missed not having more of the game, but you've done a tremendous job of making the real world stuff just as compelling to read so it doesn't feel like we're wasting time waiting for more game stuff.

Please make Rochelle the best character and give her the happiest ending because if you hurt her I will cry and that's not okay! ? :P

• Like 1

This chapter was great. The opening in the nursery as so sweet.

My thoughts on Illiana as this chapter progressed has me seeing her as more of a "big sister" of sorts in terms of rp age that is "playing along", because at least initially it seems to be what she was doing playing along to be included, she didn't necessarily like the baby stuff, she liked being with the other girls and to do that she had to do the baby stuff, that's a very intriguing character trait you've brought in to this story, I love it. Some interesting conflict born of that, especially now that she seems to be wrestling with the fact that now she Does like some of it, to an extent.

Again, Rochelle is best girl. I love how she takes advantage of her very short size to be as babyish as possible.

21 hours ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

“Ducky will say and do just about anything to prove that she’s the biggest baby

Yeah, Ducky....... about that. Although she has an unfair advantage, I'd say that Rochelle definitely wins that contest.

While I'm very happy that Illiana has finally broken out of her shell, to say that there are mixed feelings is an understatement. The web of complex feelings she's having is something that's not easy to deal with and I gained huge respect for Zach for handling it so masterfully. 

I was  a bit surprised by how Petra and illiana met, I know you had mentioned that Petra introduced Illiana to the baby stuff but damn she literally seduced Illiana. Front he description of what happened,  I definitely believe that Petra has done similar things many times, the confidence that Illiana described of Petra shows her experience,  she's confident from experience and Success, hence part of why she's so brazen. 

I don't mind Petra and Duckys relationship dynamic, I think it adds an interesting layer to them but wow, they still have guests over. It feels a bit rude for them to have been doing that, not only at the dinner table but with guests.

20 hours ago, TheMommyM said:

Ducky and Petra are straight up not even a little bit concerned that they're acting like little whores in front of everybody and it's making me sad because Zack is such a good caregiver and it feels like he's being used and put to the side while he maintains balance and stability in his marriage despite acts playing out in front of him that make it clear he's losing control of things.

I agree with M statement a bit, while I wouldn't say I feel like he's being used, he is an amazing caregiver and Petra is his wife although I do get that it's a polyamorous relationship of sorts, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be a bit more respectful and at the very least wait for the "playdate" to be over, although it doesn't like Rochelle minded and I'm not sure about Illiana, her web of emotions needs some entangling first, it seems that it bothers her a bit but not necessarily in the way one would normally think it does.

20 hours ago, TheMommyM said:

Please make Rochelle the best character

See M, now there's a problem with this statement. Rochelle already IS the Best Character ?. However, I look forward to her getting even better.

22 hours ago, TheMommyM said:

I have such mixed emotions right now about Illiana! On the one hand, I'm so happy she broke out of her shell and let herself be more at ease but on the other hand, why you tryin' to seduce a married man, girl?! Really looking forward to seeing what happens with that!

I LOVED the opening here with the pile of sleeping babies and I absolutely ADORE Rochelle, she's so stinkin' cute and I want her to be a permanent fixture in this house and story!

I missed not having more of the game, but you've done a tremendous job of making the real world stuff just as compelling to read so it doesn't feel like we're wasting time waiting for more game stuff.

Please make Rochelle the best character and give her the happiest ending because if you hurt her I will cry and that's not okay! ? :P

Due to potential spoilers, I'm not actually able to discuss much of any of what you've got here, though I will say that not everything is as it seems. We've got a bit to go until more game BUT I will say that we absolutely will be seeing a conclusion to the campaign, the real question is who will be playing? *dramatic music*

*crosses off "Rochelle dies in a fire at the end of the story" from his list of ideas* :P

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

This chapter was great. The opening in the nursery as so sweet.

My thoughts on Illiana as this chapter progressed has me seeing her as more of a "big sister" of sorts in terms of rp age that is "playing along", because at least initially it seems to be what she was doing playing along to be included, she didn't necessarily like the baby stuff, she liked being with the other girls and to do that she had to do the baby stuff, that's a very intriguing character trait you've brought in to this story, I love it. Some interesting conflict born of that, especially now that she seems to be wrestling with the fact that now she Does like some of it, to an extent.

Again, Rochelle is best girl. I love how she takes advantage of her very short size to be as babyish as possible.

Yeah, Ducky....... about that. Although she has an unfair advantage, I'd say that Rochelle definitely wins that contest.

While I'm very happy that Illiana has finally broken out of her shell, to say that there are mixed feelings is an understatement. The web of complex feelings she's having is something that's not easy to deal with and I gained huge respect for Zach for handling it so masterfully. 

I was  a bit surprised by how Petra and illiana met, I know you had mentioned that Petra introduced Illiana to the baby stuff but damn she literally seduced Illiana. Front he description of what happened,  I definitely believe that Petra has done similar things many times, the confidence that Illiana described of Petra shows her experience,  she's confident from experience and Success, hence part of why she's so brazen. 

I don't mind Petra and Duckys relationship dynamic, I think it adds an interesting layer to them but wow, they still have guests over. It feels a bit rude for them to have been doing that, not only at the dinner table but with guests.

I agree with M statement a bit, while I wouldn't say I feel like he's being used, he is an amazing caregiver and Petra is his wife although I do get that it's a polyamorous relationship of sorts, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be a bit more respectful and at the very least wait for the "playdate" to be over, although it doesn't like Rochelle minded and I'm not sure about Illiana, her web of emotions needs some entangling first, it seems that it bothers her a bit but not necessarily in the way one would normally think it does.

See M, now there's a problem with this statement. Rochelle already IS the Best Character ?. However, I look forward to her getting even better.

We'll be delving deeper into Petra's past as we continue, but I will say that she's a smooth operator and Zack knowing how things played out with her and Illiana isn't magic, she's absolutely done this shtick before but we don't really know why just yet.

Rest assured that each of these girls is important in the real world parts of the story just as they are in the game world parts and we'll find out what makes each of them tick as we go on because this isn't a short story and I'm working as hard as I can not to rush things and weaken the narrative.

Rochelle has some tricks up her sleeve, but I don't know that we'll be seeing the full extent of those things for a while yet, but she hasn't won the "Best Character" award yet, though she is a strong contender for it.

As I said in the other reply, I don't want to spoil anything, but all concerns are valid and exist because I have a plan and we need to create concern before we can resolve it. :)

Also, just as a tidbit of information using the definition of the Chaotic Evil alignment: The chaotic evil also likes to corrupt the innocent and virtuous. If we replace "evil" with "infantile", we get someone that would probably like to corrupt the mature and independent, no? I'm not saying I planned Petra to be the way she is, but I planned Petra to be the way she is. ;)

My  characters in D&D games are almost always Chaotic Neutral, online and pen & paper games back in the day :) Back in the day multiclass elves or half-elves because fighter, wizard, and clerics combined have the most fun :)

Two things:

1) This is a longer chapter with a lot of things happening

2) More game IS coming, I swear, you just have to wait a little bit longer and then there will be so much game you'll probably cry from overload...or not, you do you

Chapter Four

Character Development

“Girls, come in here, please!” I called out to Petra and Ducky, listening to the rustle of their diapers and their giggles as they meandered in from the dining room still a mess from their adventures in feeding each other, their hands locked together as they reached the doorway. “Stop!” I commanded, keeping them from desecrating my study with their sticky, messy hands and chests.

Both girls stopped and stared at me, Petra raising her thumb to her mouth, knowing by the look on my face that she was in trouble and Ducky copying her in solidarity.

“Thumbs out of your mouths, please.” I requested calmly.

Both of them complied slowly and cast their gazes to the floor to avoid eye contact with me.

“Eyes on me.” I commanded.

They both reluctantly looked up, a slight hissing sound accompanied by liquid pooling coming from Petra’s diaper as she nervously met my gaze.

“Do you know why you’re here?” I asked.

The both shook their heads in unison, Petra’s flow stopping as Ducky’s own began to start.

I stood from my seat against the edge of my desk and slowly approached them. “Hands behind your backs, please.” I requested.

They unlocked their hands from one another and quickly hid them behind their backs.

“You’re here because your behavior at the table made Illiana very uncomfortable and gave her the idea that it was acceptable for her to try and be intimate with me.” I explained, pacing slowly in front of them like a drill sergeant in front of his troops.

Petra opened her mouth to speak and quickly closed it again when I gave her a stern glance.

“I turned her down, obviously, but maybe I shouldn’t have.” I said. “Maybe I should’ve bent her over my desk and given her what she wanted.” I mused. “Do you think that would’ve been okay, Petra?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“Why not?” I asked.

She swallowed hard and shifted uncomfortably. “Because that’s cheating.” she said finally.

I nodded. “And we have an agreement, don’t we?” I asked her, looking at Ducky from the corner of my eye, the girl looking down at her feet momentarily and then quickly back to me so she wouldn’t be disobeying me.

Petra nodded.

“And what is our agreement?” I asked.

She swallowed again and shuffled her bare feet on the wood floor. “We can both have sex with Ducky and each other, but no one else.” she said.

I nodded once more. “Who makes the rules in this house?” I asked to both of them.

“You do.” they both said in unison.

“So, if I said that the new rule was that if you and Ducky flaunted your love in front of everyone at the breakfast table even though it’s rude in general but worse when we have guests, that I would be allowed to do whatever I wanted with anyone I wanted, would that be fair?” I asked.

Petra’s eyes began to water and she shook her head softly. “No, Daddy.” she said pitifully.

I got up close to her and softly stroked her cheek. “Is it fair to our guests to have to watch you two behave like horny teenagers during breakfast?” I asked.

Petra shook her head again. “No, Daddy.” she said as the first tear rolled down her cheek.

I kissed her forehead. “Here’s what’s going to happen,” I said as I went back to my desk and sat down. “Petra, you’re going to call Illiana and get her back here and apologize for your behavior, Ducky will do the same.” I explained, looking to both of them nodding their consent. “Ducky, do you still want to live here?” I asked.

Ducky looked at me in astonishment for a moment and nodded eagerly. “Yes, Unka Zack!” she exclaimed.

“Daddy.” I corrected. “If you live here, I’m your Daddy just the same as I’m Petra’s Daddy.” I told her.

She nodded. “Yes, Daddy!” she beamed happily.

“In exchange for Ducky living here, and for you two having what I’m sure will be copious amounts of sex,” I began, looking at them both as they flushed and tried not to smile, “I will be changing the house rules to allow that anyone that wants to have sex with me may do so, is that fair?” I asked, turning my attention to Petra.

Petra looked at me and then at Ducky and then back to me and nodded her consent. “Yes, Daddy.” she said. “But-” she said but then paused.

“Yes?” I asked her.

She wiped her eyes with the backs of her hands. “You know that I’m not trying to replace you with Ducky, right?” she asked.

I nodded. “Do you know that I’m not trying to replace you with anyone else?” I asked her.

She thought about it and shrugged softly. “What if you accidentally do though?” she asked, her tears beginning to roll down her cheeks.

I stood up and went to her, kneeling in front of her and kissing her stomach softly as I put my hands on her hips. “You’re mine, Petra, forever and always.” I told her. “Sex is just sex, I’m only in love with one person on this Earth and that’s you.” I explained.

She nodded and smiled. “I love you too, Daddy.” she said softly. “More than I love Ducky.” she added.

Ducky pretended to pout but then giggled. “Can we go get cleaned up now, Daddy?” she asked.

I shook my head. “Not just yet.” I said. “When Illiana gets here, if she agrees to come back, I want her to see that you both were punished for your behavior and know that your apologies are sincere.” I explained.

Both girls gulped, their smiles fading instantly as I turned them both around, picked Rochelle up and set her on my hip and pushed the two older girls forward enough to close the door to my study behind me.

“Up to the big bathroom, ladies.” I commanded, watching their diapered butts wiggle as they scurried away.

Rochelle watched too and giggled. “They gonna get ‘pankin’s?” she asked.

I shrugged. “Why don’t you decide what happens to them.” I said.

She smiled and nodded. “I fink dey need to pologize in tinky, dwoopy diapees.” she said cutely.

I bounced her softly on my hip. “Enemas it is.” I said as I started walking to join the other girls in the bathroom.

The doorbell rang a short time later, Illiana standing on the other side of it when I opened it and let her inside, leading her to the living room after closing the door.

“I was surprised Petra called me.” she said. “More surprised that you’d told her about what happened.” she added.

She’d changed out of her play clothes and diaper and now wore a pair of tight blue jeans and a simple gray sweater, making her look wildly different than she had when I’d last seen her. She walked with confidence rather than timidness as she did when she was playing baby, she seemed to exude maturity, especially once we reached the living room where Petra and Ducky were kneeling.

“Girls, is there something you’d like to say to Illiana?” I asked.

They were both still holding the enema I’d given them, waiting for confirmation that Illiana was coming and requesting an ETA from her to ensure that this moment could happen as planned. Petra was gritting her teeth and holding her swollen stomach tenderly as she nodded while Ducky had her eyes closed and nodded mechanically, all attention on keeping her control in check as I’d requested.

“I’m sorry Ducky and I were being rude at breakfast.” Petra said sincerely.

Ducky inhaled sharply. “I’m sorry too, Illiana.” she said through gritted teeth.

Illiana looked at me in confusion.

“They’re holding enemas that I gave them to make sure they could show you that they had been punished for their rudeness.” I explained. “Your forgiveness is their permission to release.” I told her.

She nodded and set down her purse, kneeling in front of the two desperate girls, putting a hand to each of their cheeks, gently stroking them. “I forgive you both.” she said softly.

The sound of relief filled the room in a disgusting symphony of liquid humiliation and sighs, both girls practically falling forward to all fours as they emptied their bowels, Illiana rubbing both of their backs softly and offering soothing reassurances to them as they disgraced themselves in front of her.

“We also talked about the rules of the house, and everyone is in agreement that anyone that wants to can have sex with me.” I said, making Illiana turn slowly, looking up at me.

“Is that true, girls?” she asked, her eyes still on me.

Petra and Ducky were still whimpering and groaning but both confirmed with a barely interested “Uh huh” in between rude noises.

Illiana smiled. “Well, isn’t that good news.” she said.

I nodded. “Only for someone that’s interested in something like that.” I told her.

She stood up and moved toward me slowly, her eyes looking me up and down as she returned to me and put her hands on my broad shoulders. “Petra, would you mind if I borrowed your Daddy for a bit?” she asked.

Petra whimpered and grunted but failed to produce any real words and simply shook her head.

Illiana leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips as she pressed her body against me and took my hands and placed them firmly on her backside.

I broke the kiss after a short bit of tongue wrestling and grabbed her wrists and pinned them behind her back with my hands. “Don’t think that just because this is happening that you get to be in control of things.” I whispered to her softly.

She smirked. “I wouldn’t dream of it.” she said coyly. “I do have request though.” she said.

I nodded.

“I want to do it in front of Petra and Ducky.” she said coldly.

I shook my head. “That’s not how this works.” I told her.

“It is though.” she said. “I had to watch them make out and paw all over each other while I was trying to eat breakfast, they can watch us have sex while they stew in their mess.” she explained.

I shook my head again. “I’m not going to do that to Petra.” I told her. “Or Ducky.” I added.

“But I-” she started to say before I pulled her close to me.

“Do we need to start with a spanking?” I asked her.

She shook her head and bit her lip softly as she slipped out of my grasp as though she were made of water, lowering herself to her knees in front of me. “I do have an idea where we can start though.” she said seductively as she reached for the top of my shorts.

I looked down at her and grabbed her hands, tugging her upward and over my lap in a fluid motion as I took a seat on the couch. “Who’s in charge in this house?” I asked her.

She wriggled on my lap until I pinned her leg beneath mine. “You are, but-” she said before the crack of my hand striking the tight denim of her jeans cut her off.

“When I tell you ‘no’ what does that mean?” I asked.

She reached back to cover her butt and I grabbed her wrist and held it down before smacking her butt again. “It means no!” she wailed, her voice trembling slightly.

I stood her up unlaced her shoes and pulled them off one at a time followed by her socks, then I unbuttoned her pants, yanking them down to reveal her lacy black panties beneath and pulled those down next, looking up at her as she sniffled pitifully. I stood up, taking her sweater in my hands and tugging it upward with me, over her head and off her arms before discarding it in the pile at her feet before I did the same with her shirt and bra leaving her completely nude. Taking her chin gently in between my fingers I brought her face close to mine. “Crawl to my bedroom and wait for me on the floor at the end of the bed.” I commanded.

She dropped to her hands and knees as quickly as possible and hurried out of the living room and down the hall, passing by a giggling Rochelle who’d been so quiet during everything that had happened I’d forgotten she was in the room.

“All emptied out, girls?” I asked.

Both girls nodded weakly.

“Well, I think a nice nap would do you both well, so get to the nursery so I can clean you both up.” I said, watching them rise on wobbly legs and toddle awkwardly away, the sagging seats of their diapers swaying disgustingly with every step like a fat drop of water fighting to hang on to a spigot as the wind blew against it.

“Do I hafta take a nap too?” Rochelle asked.

I nodded softly to her. “I’m afraid so, honey, I can’t have little ones roaming around while I’m otherwise occupied.” I told her.

She got up from her seat on the floor and walked to me, raising her arms up so I could pick her up and set her on my hip. “You’re a really good Daddy.” she said.

“Thank you.” I said. “You’re a really good baby.” I told her.

She giggled and hugged me, sneaking a peck on my cheek. “Do you think I could come back here a bunch?” she asked.

I hugged her as I carried her to the nursery. “I don’t think the house would feel right without you in it.” I told her, getting another adorable giggle from her as she lay her head on my shoulder with a little yawn.

With the other three girls changed and in the crib I shut the nursery door behind me and made my way to my bedroom, smiling down at Illiana sitting obediently at the foot of the bed as I’d commanded.

“I’m glad to see you learned your lesson about doing as you’re told.” I mused aloud as I shut the door behind me.

She nodded. “I did, thank you for teaching me.” she said with a blush.

“Do you know what really does it for me when it comes to all of this adult baby stuff?” I asked her as I went to the side of the bed and sat down.

She peeked around the side of the bed and crawled over to me when I beckoned her with one finger, shaking her head as she crawled.

“The chase.” I said. “There is nothing sexier to me than a woman, like yourself for example, dressing and acting so mature and in charge only to be made to crawl, naked as the day she was born, because I told her to.” I explained.

She started to rise to her feet.

“Did I tell you you could get up?” I asked.

She hesitated and started to lower herself before thinking better of it and continued to rise.

“Clearly you’ve already forgotten the lesson.” I told her.

She put her legs over mine and put her hands on my shoulders. “I’m a very forgetful girl.” she said softly as she leaned down to kiss me, our tongues greeting each other playfully.

I pushed her back gently. “Before I remind you, probably several times before we’re through, I need you to make a promise right here and now.” I told her.

“What kind of promise?” she asked.

I put my hands on her waist and turned with her so she was on her back on the bed where I straddled her and pinned her arms above her head as I held her wrists. “We can do this, and you can be anything you want in here with me going forward, but once you leave this room you’re back in gen-pop with the other babies.” I told her. “You will not try and assert yourself as someone that’s in charge around here or behave like you’re any better than any of the other girls, is that clear?” I asked. “And you absolutely will not flirt or show me any kind of romantic attention outside this bedroom.” I added.

She nodded. “Can I call you Daddy?” she asked quietly with a playful smile.

In here? Yes.” I told her. “We’ll see what the future holds outside this room though.” I added.

She nodded once more. “I promise to be a good girl and follow all your rules, Daddy.” she said.

I let go of her wrists. “Good girl.” I said as I leaned down to kiss her.

Several hours later we lay in the bed together, her cuddled up to me, softly snoring and me lightly rocking her with my body as I rubbed her back softly. The scent of sweat and ejaculate permeated the room masked only slightly by the sweet smell of baby powder and the acrid tang of urine. We’d had regular sex, well, as regular as one could expect from two kink minded individuals. I’d bound her wrists behind her back and done anything I’d wanted to her while being mindful of her wants and needs as well because I’m a very considerate lover. I smiled at the knowledge that she’d need a bath when she woke up to clean her various holes of my affection.

She’d insisted on me diapering her after she’d gotten her fill, her post coital murmurings divulging that she was quite the heavy wetter when she slept, something that actually surprised me given that I’d always just assumed her wet overnight diapers were voluntary like they were with the other girls. She was already starting to snore before the tapes were shut, and allowed me to pull her close to me and she snuggled up and fell asleep hard.

My thigh had grown warm shortly after she’d gotten situated with one leg draped over me, her diaper pressing against my skin and her soft whimpers were quelled by a gentle kiss on the forehead and the introduction of her thumb into her mouth. As I lay there with her I wondered where this all would lead, Petra and Ducky living together would ensure that they’d choose to sleep together more often than not, though I knew that they’d both end up in the grownup bed with me on occasion, I knew that I’d have to make sure that happened regularly to keep the balance of things.

She’d confessed her love for me in the midst of one of her orgasms, something that I’d chalked up to passion in the moment, but then she’d sleepily repeated it in the middle of me gathering up the diapering supplies, and it made me wonder whether all of this was a mistake or not. If she did truly love me, would she eventually want to live with us like Ducky? If she did, would she grow needy for this side of things to the point that it caused chaos in mine and Petra’s relationship? Would having Ducky around make Petra willing to abandon our marriage in lieu of a different pairing for each of us?

As the Daddy of the house I needed to straighten everything out before it became an issue, but doing so would mean a family meeting with all parties involved, and my drooping eyelids told me that that wasn’t going to happen today, but it needed to happen soon before anyone started getting ideas that would need to be dispelled.

I woke up to Illiana ripping the tapes of her diaper at the foot of the bed, opening my eyes in time to see her let it fall to the floor with a wet thud as she looked over at me with an apologetic grin.

“Sorry.” she said softly. “I didn’t want to wake you, but I have to go, I have an early day tomorrow and lots of things to do to get ready for the week.” she explained.

I sat up with a groan. “Never took you for someone that slipped out in secret after sex.” I told her as I put my glasses on.

She came over to me and kissed my lips softly. “I was going to leave a note.” she said.

I grabbed her by her plump backside and pulled her close, kissing her deeply, loving that she melted against me and moaned softly into my mouth. “We don’t do notes around here, missy.” I told her with a playful smack to her backside.

“I can’t stay.” she said as she broke the kiss reluctantly.

I nodded. “I know, but you’ll be back next weekend to continue the game.” I said, not as a question but as a statement.

She shrugged. “We’ll see.” she said, turning to move but stopping as I held her tight.

“No.” I said. “You’ll be here on Saturday morning, dressed in your play clothes and ready to continue the game and spend time with your friends.” I said, leaving no room for argument on the subject.

She flushed. “I don’t know if I can do that.” she said. “After this, I don’t know if I can pretend that everything is the way it was before.” she confessed.

I stood up and pushed her down onto the bed so she was seated and looking up at me to drive home the reality of our stations in this relationship. “If you don’t show up next Saturday the exact same way you showed up this Saturday then you’re not going to be invited back in the future.” I told her.

“That’s not fair!” she shouted.

I looked down at her with a hard stare. “You promised.” I told her warningly.

“I lied.” she spat, moving to get up.

I clamped my hands on her shoulders and sat her back down forcefully. “I don’t tolerate lying in my house, Illiana.” I informed her sternly. “If you lied to me just to get what you wanted then we’re done and you’re not welcome here anymore.” I said.

She was starting to cry and looked up at me with watery eyes. “But I love you!” she argued.

I shook my head. “If you loved me then you wouldn’t lie to me and use me, that’s not what love is.” I told her. “If you loved me you’d respect the promise you made to me and respect my reasons for making you make that promise to begin with.” I continued.

She was silent for a long time. “How can I pretend that this didn’t happen?” she asked. “How can I sit there with Petra and Ducky and know that all I want is you when they get to have you and each other?” she asked.

I shook my head. “I’m not asking you to pretend this didn’t happen, Illiana.” I told her, lifting her chin so she was looking up at me. “I’m telling you to respect the rules of this house with the promise that doing so will ensure that we can do this again in the future.” I explained. “Good girls get rewarded in this house.” I added.

She sniffled and wiped her eyes. “I’ll try and be a good girl for you, Daddy.” she said. “But you have to be patient with me if I slip up.” she added.

I smirked and leaned down to kiss her forehead. “I expect you to slip up, but that’s what punishments are for, to remind little girls how to behave properly.” I told her.

She nodded. “I’ll be here next weekend.” she said.

I stepped to the end of the bed and picked up her used diaper. “For lying and throwing a fit you can wear this home.” I said as I deftly got her into position and put her diaper back on her before helping her up and hugging her and then kissing her and then swatting her padded backside to get her moving to the bedroom door which I opened for her.

Aren’t you going to walk me out?” she asked when I stood at the door as she moved through it.

I shook my head. “I need to get dressed and check on the girls, probably change one or all of them and get Rochelle ready to go home.” I said. “You’ve had plenty of my attention today, sweetie, no need to be greedy.” I told her with another playful swat to her backside.

See you next weekend.” she said with a smile and a soft giggle at my smack. “Zack.” she added.

I returned her smile, appreciating that she remembered not to call me ‘Daddy’ outside of the bedroom and watched her waddle away for a moment before going to get dressed.

Petra and Ducky remained sleeping even after I lowered the side of the crib and lifted Rochelle out with her greeting me with a little yawn as she hugged onto me as I lifted her up onto my hip.

“They tired themselves out.” she said in her grownup voice.

I looked at the sleeping pair cuddled up in the crib each with a hand down the front of the other’s diaper. “They tend to do that.” I told her as I set her down on the changing table.

“Did you and Illiana work things out?” she asked.

I nodded as I lay her on her back and unbuttoned her onesie. “Someone’s awfully grownup after her nap.” I mused.

She smiled up at me. “It’s not the easiest thing, but it makes it easier for us to talk.” she said.

I untaped her diaper and got the wipes and powder together beside her. “You don’t need to be grownup for me, Rochelle.” I told her as I pulled open the diaper and began wiping her.

“I know how hard it can be not to talk about things.” she said softly. “Or to talk about them to the wrong people.” she added.

I smiled. “Seems like there’s a story there.” I said.

She shook her head. “For another time, maybe.” she said. “You’ve got enough broken little girls to deal with right now.” she added.

“Do I?” I asked as I slid the used diaper out from beneath her and balled it up with the used wipes inside.

She nodded. “Petra and Ducky are in love and Illiana sure seems to be fond of you all of a sudden.” she said.

I got the new diaper unfolded and underneath her and powdered her and sighed. “It’s kind of a mess, huh?” I asked.

She nodded again and smiled up at me. “If anyone can work it all out though, it’s definitely you.” she told me.

“You sure about that?” I asked as I taped the new diaper on her and rebuttoned her onesie before picking her up once more.

She hugged me and kissed my cheek. “Daddy’s always know how to fix things.” she said.

I hugged her back. “And baby’s always now how to make Daddy’s feel like they’re doing the right thing.” I told her.

I carried her out to the living room and got her dressed, noting the shift in her demeanor. “Hey.” I said as I sat down on the couch and pulled her onto my lap. “Tell me your story.” I said.

She chewed her lower lip nervously. “I came out to my parents when I was fourteen.” she said. “Being gay wasn’t the problem, it was the baby stuff they took issue with.” she continued. “My dad called me-” she hesitated briefly before continuing, “some very hurtful things, and my mom just cried.” she said.

“Why did you come out to them at such a young age?” I asked.

She sighed. “I’d gotten involved with someone online and they convinced me that I should so we could be together.” she said. “I believed them, trusted them, and then when I was kicked out of my home and disowned by my parents they were nowhere to be found.” she explained.

I rubbed her back softly. “How did you get by on your own?” I asked.

She looked down, her hand picking at the leg of her jeans absently. “Someone like you took me in.” she said. “She was nice and looked out for me, gave me a room and became like a mother to me.” she explained, her soft smile at the memory fading a moment later. “She passed away about a year ago now,”she said sadly, “left me everything, but mainly a big empty hole in my heart that being alone in an empty house just makes hurt worse.” she said.

I hugged her and rubbed her back. “I’m sorry.” I told her.

She hugged me back. “It’s okay.” she said. “Most nights I talk to her, wherever she is, and I feel like she can hear me and while it doesn’t make the pain stop, it does make it easier to deal with.” she explained.

I don’t think you’re broken.” I told her. “I think you’re a very strong, sweet, adorable young lady, and you shouldn’t feel like what you’ve gone through makes you broken.” I said.

She smiled. “Thank you.” she said. “To me, broken doesn’t mean something bad though, I mean, a broken toy can still be played with, it’s just when it’s broken so badly that it’s dangerous you should throw it away.” she explained.

I marveled at this young woman dressed like an oversized toddler, the epitome of what it means to be an adult baby spitting hot philosophical sentiments at me with the skill of someone twice her age. “Promise that you won’t ever think of throwing yourself away without talking to Petra or myself first?” I asked.

She nodded. “I promise.” she said.

I hugged her again and she hugged me back and we stayed that way for a few minutes before she slid off my lap. “Next weekend?” she asked as she moved to grab her bag by the door.

I nodded. “Absolutely.” I told her. “Or anytime you need to be here.” I added. “You’ve got a standing invitation, big or little, okay?” I asked.

She smiled and nodded. “Thanks, Zack.” she said before slinging her bag over her shoulder and heading to the door.

Thank you for being the first of Petra’s friends to look out for me.” I told her as I opened the door and held it for her.

I think you and I are going to be better friends than me and Petra ever could.” she said.

I chuckled. “I hope you’re right.” I said.

Watching her toddle out to her car I felt for the first time like I’d made a friend over one of Petra’s baby weekends, and while the Daddy in me wanted to protect little Rochelle from the world and make sure she never felt alone or abandoned ever again in her life, the normal grownup in me however was happy to have someone to talk to that wasn’t concerned about their own needs and wants or dependent upon me for support and care. I felt like everything was going to be okay and that the coming weekend would prove to be one of the best we’d had in the house.

To Be Continued...

• Like 3
  • TheUnknownAuthor changed the title to Chaotic Infantile (Chapter Four Posted 9/23/20)
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter Five

Pre-Game Show

Every evening after work Petra and I would go to Ducky’s apartment and help her pack and bring a load of boxes to her new home. By the third evening we were done with all the essential items leaving her to sell or toss out whatever was left, with me doing the heavy lifting for the items going to the trash.

On Friday night I sat them both down after dinner for our first official family meeting to go over the new rules of the house and make sure we were all on the same page going forward as a family.

“I don’t want to lay down a bunch of rules that you’ll both forger after a few weeks, so I’m only making three rules that are non negotiable.” I began, seated across from the two of them at the dining room table. “Rule number one: I am in charge and have final approval of any and all activities in this house.” I said.

Both of them nodded.

“Rule number two: The two of you must have permission to have sex with each other going forward.” I said.

Both of them immediately began to protest, the noise becoming instantly intolerable.

“Stop!” I bellowed, bringing them both back to silence. “One at a time, calm voices only. Petra?” I called on her.

“Daddy, that’s not fair!” she whined.

I sighed. “Ducky, do you have anything to add?” I asked.

Ducky shook her head. “It’s unfair, Daddy.” she said calmly.

“Okay, first off, it’s completely fair of me to limit the time you spend doing something that will distract you from other things.” I said. “You both have chores on the chart in the kitchen and I know that the bathroom will turn into a disaster area if you’re spending all your time screwing.” I explained.

Petra shook her head. “Nuh uh!” she protested.

“Look, you can choose, and whatever you decide is the rule until I say otherwise,” I started, “either you can accept that you need my permission so your chores and other responsibilities around the house get done or, you can both go without responsibilities and I’ll just treat you like babies all the time.” I said. “Do you both want to be in diapers all the time and have early bedtimes and everything else that goes along with being a baby?” I asked.

Both of them pouted and shook their heads.

“So, you’ll both ask me for permission if you want to have sex and accept that if I say no and you do it anyway you’ll be punished?” I asked.

They both nodded.

“Good. Now, because this is a special circumstance, the punishments associated with breaking the rules will also be special.” I said. “Petra, if you break the rules you’re sleeping in the grownup bed with me for a month and will be wearing your punishment pajamas for that time.” I explained.

Petra’s punishment pajamas were a footed sleeper that locked at the zipper behind the neck of the wearer and had mittens rather than open wrists. She hated them and I rarely used them, but I knew the threat of wearing them combined with being unable to sleep in the crib with Ducky would keep her in line, or at least ensure repeat offenses would be limited.

Petra groaned and buried her head in her folded arms on the table.

Ducky, if you break the rules you’ll be spending a month with a chastity belt over your diaper and your own punishment pajamas on top of that.” I explained. “Questions?” I asked.

They both glumly shook their heads.

“Good!” I exclaimed cheerfully. “Now, the final rule is should either of you fail to do your chores or go to work, unless you’re sick, you will be given a warning and after that you will be given a week of at home infancy as punishment.” I said. “Basically, when you’re at home you will be treated as though you are nothing more than a real baby, diapers, babyfood and formula, early bedtimes, the whole nine yards.” I explained. “And before you ask, no, sex is not allowed during that time.” I added after seeing the gears turning in minds through their facial expressions.

Both of them pouted but remained silent.

“Hey, cheer up, girls!” I exclaimed. “Tomorrow is game night, remember?” I asked.

They both nodded and gave an unenthusiastic “Yes, Daddy.” as a response.

I sighed. “Just so you’re not both in a poopy mood tomorrow, you may go and do whatever you want with or to each other for the next,” I looked at the clock on the wall, “two hours, and then it’s time bath time and right to bed with both of you.” I told them.

Both of their faces lit up as though I’d told them we were going to Disney World and they jumped up from their chairs and scurried off back to the nursery holding hands and giggling, leaving me unable to hide my smile as I watched my silly girls depart.

Rochelle arrived early the next morning, much earlier than I’d expected her to, my coffee barely begun to work on my tired body as I opened the door to find her standing there with her diaper bag slung over one shoulder wearing her bright yellow footed pajamas.

“Good morning, Rochelle.” I said as happily as I could manage in my groggy state.

She bounded through the door, dropping her bag to the side before she hugged me around the waist, looking up at me with bright, happy eyes. “Good morning, Uncle Zack!” she chirped.

I leaned down and picked her up, thankful she was helping me by situating herself on my hip and wrapping both her arms and legs around me. “Have you had breakfast yet, honey?” I asked her.

She nodded. “I had a bowl of oatmeal before I left and a bottle of juice.” she told me proudly.

I bounced her softly with my forearm as I set my coffee down on the table and gave her a proper hug. “Good girl.” I praised. “Ducky and Petra aren’t up yet, do you wanna spend a little time with me until it’s time to get them up or do you wanna go lay down with them?” I asked.

She lay her head on my chest and squeezed me with her arms as best she could. “I’ll stay with you.” she said.

I picked my coffee back up and went to the couch, sitting down with her so she was sitting on my lap but could lay against me as she was while I gave her cuddles. “How was your week?” I asked her.

“Fine.” she said with a little shrug. “I worked on something for you and the other girls.” she said cryptically.

I raised an eyebrow. “Oh?” I asked.

She nodded. “It’s a surprise for later.” she said.

I chuckled softly. “Okay then.” I told her. “What about work? I didn’t even ask you what you do.” I said, changing the subject.

“Work is good.” she said. “I’m an artist.” she added.

“What kind of medium?” I asked.

She shrugged. “Whatever strikes my fancy.” she said. “I actually just finished a painting.” she said, unzipping her pajamas and pulling her phone out of a small, hand crafted pocket just above her heart.

I watched her screen as she opened her photos and cycled through them, many pictures of her playing baby gliding past as she searched for the one she was looking for.

“There it is!” she said, holding the phone up for me to see.

On the screen was her, naked save for her swollen diaper, both that and her body splattered with paint as she stood beside a canvas with wild smears of color in every conceivable direction.

“Looks like someone had fun.” I commented with a smile.

She nodded. “I do a lot of abstract painting because it allows me to work when I’m at my littlest.” she explained. “I just go wild with the paint and use my hands and feet and whatever else feels right.” she added.

I rubbed her back in small circles. “You’re very talented.” I told her.

She giggled. “Thank you, Uncle Zack.” she said. “I’ve got some pieces at a gallery downtown.” she said as she swiped through her photos again, stopping on a picture of her in a very adult, very sensible outfit standing in front of three paintings of varying sizes.

“Tell me about them.” I said.

She zoomed in on the first one, a cat looking out a window to the rainy day on the other side of the glass. “This one is called ‘Safe Inside’.” she said. “The lady that took me in had this old Maine Coon that would park at the window all day long and swish his poofy tail back and forth when it was raining because he liked the sound of the rain pattering on the glass.” she explained.

She slid the picture over to the next painting, this one of a girl with her knees pulled up to her chest and her arms folded on top of them, her head buried behind them as she sat in a circle of light coming from somewhere above her, the area outside the circle dark and teeming with shadowy figures menacing toward the girl. “This one is called ‘Alone’.” she said, remaining quiet for a long moment, “It’s about how I felt after,” she paused again, “Mommy passed away.” she finally said, hesitating to use the word ‘Mommy’.

I hugged her. “I can’t imagine how hard that must’ve been for you, Rochelle, I’m so sorry.” I said softly.

She nodded. “It’s okay.” she said, discreetly wiping a tear from her eye. “I went through a lot of hard times when she died, but painting helped me to work through a lot of stuff and make me feel better.” she explained.

The last painting was a baby bottle half empty with brownish liquid beside a whiskey bottle on its side with the lid beside it, the detail of the panting making it look like a photograph. “This one is ‘12 Baby Steps’.” she said. “I went to a pretty dark place when she died and this is a painting of the two things I sought comfort in the most, being a baby and being drunk, sometimes, often times,” she corrected herself, “at the same time.” she explained. “I’ve been sober for five months now, I go to meetings and have a sponsor, the whole thing.” she added.

“Daddy!” Petra hollered from the nursery.

I sighed. “She really needs to learn how to use her indoor voice.” I said.

Rochelle nodded and closed her photo gallery, moving to put her phone away.

“Hey, we were looking at your beautiful work.” I said.

She smiled. “She doesn’t sound like she’s going to enjoy waiting for us to finish.” she said.

I shrugged. “What’s she going to do?” I asked.

Rochelle giggled and opened her gallery back up.

“Is that how you normally dress?” I asked about her photo of her standing in front of the paintings she’d shown me.

She shook her head. “Nah, I just figured it would be better for me to look somewhat adult.” she said. “You’ve already seen how I normally dress.” she added.

I smirked at her. “Well, you look good as an adult.” I told her. “But nothing can compete with the cuteness of Baby Rochelle.” I added, tickling her sides lightly, producing a melodious little giggle from her as she squirmed on my lap.

“Daddy!” Petra yelled again. “Ducky pooped!” she screamed, sounding like she was being tortured.

Rochelle giggled. “Suddenly that’s a problem for her?” she asked me.

I chuckled. “Right?” I asked. “One time we went on a road trip and weren’t on the road for maybe fifteen minutes and Petra dropped a huge load in her diaper and never said a word to me about it.” I told her. “By the time I smelled it she was already snoring in the back seat and I had to drive for another hour and a half with all the windows down until we got somewhere I could change her.” I said.

She giggled more.

“Daddy!” Petra yelled once more, her tone more desperate now. “I pooped too!” she wailed.

We both laughed at how silly Petra was being and I let Rochelle put her phone away before I stood up with her and carried her back to the nursery to check on Ducky and Petra.

With Ducky and Petra changed and dressed for the day, I carried Rochelle as Petra and Ducky walked behind me out to the dining room, sitting Rochelle down in one of the chairs as the other two girls got into their own chairs to wait for the eggs and pancakes I’d promised them.

“Daddy, can I have coffee?” Petra asked.

Ducky nodded. “Ooh, me too, Daddy!” she exclaimed.

“Rochelle, would you like some coffee too?” I asked.

The littlest girl shook her head. “Coffee makes me too rambunctious.” she said. “Then I crash hard after a few hours and I’d miss all the fun.” she added.

I nodded and headed into the kitchen, returning with two mugs of coffee prepared the way my girls like it, six sugars and a splash of milk for Petra, and black as night for Ducky. They both thanked me politely and started in on their coffee while I went to make breakfast.

“I love your pajamas!” Ducky cooed at Rochelle.

“Thanks!” Rochelle chirped.

“Why are you here so early?” Petra asked.

Rochelle shrugged. “Uncle Zack told me I was welcome anytime.” she said. “I was up early and wanted to come by.” she added.

“Are you two having sex too?” Petra asked.

“Hey!” I called out. “It’s rude to ask people things like that, Petra.” I chided as I came in with a plate of food for her and Ducky.

Rochelle shook her head. “No, we’re not having sex, Petra.” she said. “We’re just very good friends, or at least I think we’re working on being very good friends.” she added.

I nodded. “Illiana and you are the only two girls I’m sleeping with.” I told Petra.

Petra grumbled something as she took a bite of food.

“What was that?” I asked.

She swallowed and took a sip of her coffee. “I said ‘she better not be rude’” she clarified.

“Illiana has rules to follow just like the rest of you,” I said. “if she’s unable to follow the rules she’ll be punished no differently than I’d punish any of you.” I explained.

Ducky set her mug down. “Was she good?” she asked.

I raised an eyebrow. “Eat your breakfast, Ducky.” I told her.

Illiana arrived an hour after Petra and Ducky had finished breakfast and done the dishes, the three girls adjourning to the living room to color.

“Good morning, Zack!” Illiana chirped when I opened the front door for her. “Hi, girls!” she exclaimed as she entered the house and saw her friends in the living room.

She’d dressed like an adult, either deliberately disobeying my command that she wear her play clothes or forgetting, either way, I wasn’t pleased with her.

“You’re a bit overdressed.” I told her quietly.

She shook her head. “Not really, I’m not here to play with the babies.” she said, her tone dripping with confidence and independence.

“Oh?” I said in surprise. “Then why are you here?” I asked.

She moved back to me, putting her arms around my waist. “I’m here to play with Daddy.” she whispered.

I reached behind me and took her wrists in my hands, removing them and putting them at her sides. “We had an agreement, Illiana.” I warned.

She waved her hand dismissively. “You had an agreement, Zack, I had other plans.” she said.

I smirked at her, keeping my anger at her rudeness toward me and my authority in check. “Oh yeah? What plans are those?” I asked.

“Girls, come to the table, we need to talk.” she commanded.

All three of the girls looked to me before making any kind of move and only got up once I’d nodded my approval, joining Illiana at the table where she sat at the other end so she and I were both at the heads with the other girls on the side.

“As you all know, Zack and I are pursuing a physical relationship.” Illiana began. “Now, he’d like for me to remain one of you, a baby dependent upon him, but I’m more interested in becoming something more.” she explained. “From now on, I will be the ‘Mommy’ to his ‘Daddy’ and I expect all of my little angels to follow my rules and give me the respect I deserve when I’m here with you.” she said.

There was a long silence with each of the other girls looking cautiously my way before looking back at Illiana and then giggling wildly.

“Daddy, can we watch when you spank her?” Ducky asked.

Petra nodded. “I would very much like to watch that, Daddy.” she said.

Rochelle held her stomach as she giggled. “Please, Uncle Zack, let us watch!” she pleaded.

Illiana flushed with rage and slammed her hand down on the table, bringing immediate silence back to the room. “Enough!” she shouted. “You’re all going over my lap for this rudeness!” she added.

I cleared my throat. “No, they aren’t.” I said simply.

Illiana opened her mouth to speak.

“Say one more word and I promise that you will regret it.” I threatened, my gaze narrowing on her.

She closed her mouth slowly and breathed shakily through her nose.

I stood up slowly, my gaze focused on her. “You have two choices, Illiana.” I said calmly. “Choice one is you get up and leave this house and never come back and never contact any of us again.” I explained as I walked slowly around the table to her, inwardly delighting at the visible discomfort she was experiencing at being put in her place in front of everyone else. “Choice two is you can apologize to me for whatever it was you thought you were going to accomplish, and then apologize to each of your friends before we get to your punishment.” I said, bending down to whisper in her ear. “Choose now.” I hissed.

She shuddered. “Two.” she said softly, her voice trembling as all her confidence and bravado drained from her in an instant.

“Get up.” I commanded.

She slid from her chair and stood beside me obediently.

“What do you have to say to me?” I asked her.

She swallowed hard and kept her eyes on the floor. “I’m sorry, Daddy?” she said, turning it into a question rather than a statement.

I sighed. “Am I your Daddy when we’re not in the bedroom?” I asked her sternly.

She shook her head. “I’m sorry, Zack.” she said.

“For?” I probed.

She chewed her lip nervously, “For trying to be in control.” she said after a long pause.

I reached up and caressed her cheek softly. “You’re not in control, are you?” I asked her.

She shook her head numbly, still not looking at me.

“Are you too little to use your words, Illiana?” I asked her, my hand moving to the back of her neck to lightly but firmly grip it.

She shook her head once more. “No, Zack, I’m not in control.” she said softly.

“Who is in control?” I asked.

“You.” she said quickly.

I nodded and gave the back of her neck a soft pat after releasing my hold. “Girls, each of you is going to get an apology from Illiana for her behavior and it’s up to you to decide if her apology is sincere enough for her to be allowed to stay and play here with you all going forward.” I explained. “If you feel she’s done a good enough job of apologizing then you will be allowed to choose one punishment that she will be given to remind her to never try something like this in the future.” I said.

I placed my hand on Illiana’s shoulder and applied downward pressure. “On your knees.” I commanded.

She dropped to her knees immediately.

“Petra, come here and stand in front of Illiana for your apology.” I told Petra.

Scooting off her chair, a wide grin on her face, Petra walked up to Illiana and stood there with her hands behind her back looking down at her kneeling friend expectantly.

Illiana looked up at Petra and fought to continue looking at her even though she clearly wanted to look away. “I’m sorry I tried to be in control of you, Petra.” she said.

Petra shook her head. “You’re sorry that you thought you were better than me.” she said. “You’re sorry for thinking that one night with MY Daddy meant you were special.” she continued. “You’re not special, Illiana, you’re just a stupid little girl playing make believe and you’re too stupid to even know the difference between lust and love.” she hissed. “You should apologize for thinking anyone here actually cared about you.” she added coldly.

Illiana’s face was a mask of shock and hurt as her eyes filled with tears at her friend’s words.

“Petra, that’s not true and you know it.” I warned. “Now you can get down on your knees and apologize to Illiana for trying to hurt her feelings because you’re mad at her.” I told her.

Petra did as she was told, lowering herself to Illiana’s level and looking angrily at the girl. “I’m sorry I tried to hurt your feelings, but you deserve it for the way you acted, you made me mad and I didn’t like you very much for it.” she said.

Illiana wiped her eyes and nodded. “You’re not wrong.” she said softly. “I am a stupid little girl for thinking that I could steal your Daddy from you, for thinking that he loved me the way I loved him and that somehow I could be a part of this family as a Mommy even though I don’t really know what it means to be that, I just wanted to feel,” she sniffled and wiped her eyes once more, her tears rolling freely now. “like I was important and special to you all.” she finally said.

“You are though.” Petra told her. “We all love you.” she added, her own eyes welling up with tears. “I don’t play with girls I don’t have feelings for, I don’t bring them to our house to meet my Daddy to show off and make them feel jealous.” she explained, taking Illiana’s hands in hers. “I invite them here because I want the biggest, sexiest little family to play with all the time.” she said with a giggle.

Illiana sniffled. “You mean it?” she asked.

Petra nodded and leaned forward to kiss Illiana on the cheek. “I do, and I forgive you.” she said.

“Me too!” Rochelle chirped as she clambered off her chair and went to Illiana’s side, dropping to her knees to kiss the girl’s other cheek.

Ducky did the same, leaving all four girls together on their knees where they all hugged each other in a big group.

I cleared my throat. “Daddy is going to get diabetes if you girls keep this up.” I teased. “Now that all is forgiven, you each need to decide on a punishment for Illiana.” I reminded.

The girls had made their decisions independently of one another and I’d carried them all out to their specifications. We all sat in the living room together, Petra, Ducky, and Rochelle returning to their coloring, albeit with preoccupied glances and giggles in mine and Illiana’s direction every few seconds.

Petra had decided that Illiana was to be the littlest of the babies for the duration of the weekend, and insisted that she be stripped of anything that could even remotely be seen as mature or independent. She’d decided on the outfit Illiana would be wearing for the weekend, two diapers beneath Petra’s punishment pajamas, Petra’s punishment pacifier, an adult sized pacifier designed to pump air into the nipple to fill the users mouth and deny them the ability to speak or comfortably remove the pacifier once it had been inflated, the mittens attached to the pajamas ensuring that Illiana would be incapable of deflating it on her own.

Ducky had chosen to have Illiana receive a fifteen minute long spanking session over my lap with her supervising and pointing out whether I needed to spank harder or not. By the end of that, Illiana was a blubbering mess, her makeup running, nose dripping snot, altogether not an attractive look for her. Her backside was an angry red in contrast to the pale white of the rest of her skin.

Rochelle had tried to opt out, claiming Illiana had been punished enough, but Illiana had assured her it was okay for her to pick a punishment, thanking the younger girl for her sweetness. Rochelle eventually decided that Illiana should get a suppository before her diapers were put on, looking absolutely crestfallen to have to torment the already punished girl.

Illiana lay on my lap in her pajamas, beads of perspiration on her forehead as she began to feel the effects of Rochelle’s punishment churning in her tummy while she distractedly nursed the bottle of formula I held in her mouth.

I looked over at the other girls and lowered my voice so that only Illiana could hear me. “Remember all of these feelings and humiliations, sweetie, because if you ever try and pull a stunt like you did today again, your social media will be flooded with pictures of you as a pathetic baby, crying in her soggy, stinky diapers as she mourns the loss of all her pretty hair.” I warned.

She looked up at me with wide eyes.

I nodded. “That’s right, baby, Daddy doesn’t take kindly to little girls trying to disrupt the balance of this house.” I said, brushing a strand of hair from out of her face. “These punishments you’re enduring were chosen by babies, imagine what Daddy, a professional punishment giver will come up with if you step out of line in the future.” I warned.

Illiana whimpered and closed her eyes, nodding her understanding as the muffled sounds of her giving up, accepting her fate, and entering the next phase of her life in our family began to fill the living room bringing knowing giggles from the other girls as they colored.

To Be Continued...

• Like 5
  • TheUnknownAuthor changed the title to Chaotic Infantile (Chapter Five Posted 10/7/20)

Chapter Six

Bad Dreams

Dinner, for those of us not being punished, was burgers and fries with salad on the side. I’d brought the girls outside to the backyard with me while I grilled, Petra and Ducky playing with Illiana on the grass while Rochelle sat on one of the patio chairs near me.

We both periodically stole glances over to the other girls, Illiana on her back on the grass sucking her pacifier without any option to the contrary as Petra and Ducky sat on either side of her tickled her sides through her pajamas or prodded the well used bulge beneath, giggling at the faces I was sure Illiana was making at being teased and tormented.

“I was wondering something.” Rochelle said absently as she watched Petra and Ducky help Illiana sit up, giggling as they moved away from her and sat down to roll a ball to her and have her roll it to them in a little triangle.

“What’s that?” I asked as I began to flip the burgers.

Rochelle turned back around to face me, her legs swaying lazily beneath the chair. “Let’s just say,” she began, looking down at her footed pajama encased feet as they swung softly, “that there was a girl that really loved you and your babies and the environment of this house and wanted to live here and be a part of it all the time, but she was afraid to ask about it because she’s been abandoned and lost someone she looked to as a caretaker and doesn’t want anything like that to happen again.” she said.

I closed the lid of the grill and set my spatula down and went to her and knelt in front of her. “Well, I’d say that this girl shouldn’t be afraid to talk about something if she really wants it and is sure that it will improve her life.” I said.

She nodded softly and continued to look at her feet, or my feet, she seemed to just be focused on the space in front of her without any preference of differentiating between objects in that space. “What if she’s afraid that there’s already too many babies in the house and she knows that living here would make her feel smaller than she’d ever felt and she worried that she’d be to much of a burden on you?” she asked.

I put a hand on her knee and lightly stroked her knee with my thumb. “Petra and I learned that we couldn’t have kids pretty early on in our marriage.” I said. “She felt guilty because it was an issue with her body and she knew that I wanted kids, but we agreed that she’d fill that void by being my baby as often as possible and that’s worked out just fine for us.” I explained. “She’s always leaned more toward the ‘adult’ aspect of being an ‘adult baby’ though, so it’s not exactly the same as having a child.” I told her.

She nodded but remained silent, listening to me intently.

“If there was a girl out there that wished to be a baby more than she was an adult, to the point that she might feel more comfortable being adopted as mine and Petra’s daughter as opposed to just living here as a playmate, that would be a very big decision that that girl would need to think about very seriously and be brave enough to have a serious discussion with myself and Petra about pursuing that.” I explained. “But, hypothetically speaking, I would gladly adopt that girl as long as she was sure about what she wanted and wasn’t making a spur of the moment decision without weighing the consequences fully and completely.” I added.

She smiled and put her hand on mine. “If I see that girl I’ll let her know the situation.” she said.

I nodded and leaned forward and kissed her forehead. “I hope she gets back to you after she’s had some time to think about everything you tell her.” I said.

We gathered at the table to eat dinner before continuing the game, Petra and Ducky to my left sitting beside each other and to my right Rochelle was seated in her chair while Illiana was in the highchair.

I’d had the highchair made for Petra’s birthday some years back, knowing it was a double edged sword of a present, on the one hand, she’d always wanted a highchair, a place to sit to immerse her more fully into her role as my baby, but on the other hand, if I wanted to, I could pin her arms down below the tray and render her helpless to escape until I unlocked the tray which she both hated and loved.

While the other girls enjoyed their meals, Illiana grimaced as I spooned another helping of strained carrots into her mouth. I’d been alternating properly feeding her and missing her mouth, leaving her cheeks, chin and bib smeared with streaks of orange.

The smell was becoming a problem, her overly full diapers filling the dining room with a raw sewage stink that made it difficult to enjoy the delicious smelling food the rest of us were having.

“Daddy, can I feed the baby her bottle after dinner?” Petra asked suddenly.

I looked at her, her own face a mess of crumbs and ketchup, her own bib slathered with red drops of her favorite condiment and shook my head. “You’re too little, baby.” I told her, getting a pout from her.

Illiana groaned and belched loudly getting a wave of giggles from the other girls.

“Besides, I think this baby is about to burst she’s so full.” I said with a chuckle.

Illiana blushed and squirmed in her chair.

“She stinks!” Ducky chirped with a mouthful of fries.

I nodded. “I know, but it’s not like she can help it, can she?” I asked rhetorically of Illiana as I gently patted her head. “I’ll get you all into the bath after dinner and into your jammies before we continue playing.” I said.

“Will the baby get to play or does she have to go to bed?” Petra asked.

“Well, that depends on whether she’s learned her lesson or not.” I said. “Are you going to be a good girl from now on, Illiana?” I asked.

Illiana nodded vehemently but said nothing.

“I think she’s fibbing.” Petra said as she finished the last bite of her burger.

“Well, Daddy didn’t put you to bed early last weekend even though you were being a fussy baby, did he?” I asked her.

Ducky and Rochelle giggled as Petra blushed and chewed her food silently.

Illiana began to make more muffled rude noises and shuddered in her highchair.

“I think she’ll be an absolute angel from now on.” I said knowingly as I looked at her with a satisfied smile.

An inordinate amount of time later, we were all back at the table all of the girls freshly bathed and dressed for bed. With the warmth of the night, Petra and Ducky had chosen to go without clothes and sat at the table in just their diapers. Rochelle had brought an adorable babydoll top with matching bottoms, both made of thin cloth, white trimmed with pastel purple, the entire ensemble adorned with pastel bunnies of various colors hopping in the white space. She’d been very proud to share that she’d made the outfit herself as I lifted her off the changing table and helped her step into the bloomer style bottoms, tying the drawstring securely for her. Illiana was still beholden to the rules of her punishment, and was not given a choice in her attire for the evening, I deemed the punishment pajamas too warm for her to have to wear and let her wear just her doubled up diapers and nothing else, something I knew she was uncomfortable with but the pacifier lodged in her mouth kept her from protesting with anything but pleading looks.

“Who needs a refresher on where we left off?” I asked as I set the bottles of party juice in front of each of the girls, removing Illiana’s pacifier from her mouth just long enough to stick the nipple of the bottle in its place.

All the girls put a hand up except for Illiana who’s arms were pinned at her side by the highchair tray.

“Well, the party met a woman in the forest and saved her from a wolf and as a token of her appreciation, she let Ducky’s character, Naydri, pick out gifts for each of you.” I explained.

“I got a stuffed kitty!” Rochelle chirped.

I nodded, looking over my notes. “Shilky,” I said, pointing to Rochelle. “was given a stuffed panther like,” I pointed at Illiana, “Esta’s panther familiar, Calla.” I explained.

Petra blushed and pouted. “I got a dumb, magic diaper.” she grumbled.

I nodded again. “Rosamund was dressed in a strange garment from another realm that seems to react to her and its environment in nefarious ways by,” I pointed to Ducky, “Naydri.” I said.

“You’re such my bitch.” Ducky said to Petra as she reached over and gave the girl a tickle on her side.

“Language, Ducky.” I warned.

“Sorry, Daddy.” Ducky said.

“Esta opened the music box as you all were gathered around the fire, Rosamund already asleep from a sound spanking from Naydri, and the music sent you all marching to bed like zombies before falling instantly into a deep and magical sleep.” I explained. “Unbeknownst to any of you, Gilvania, the merchant that gave you the gifts contacted her master to let them know that you had all been subdued and would not be making it to the castle.” I said.

“Didn’t my diaper do something too?” Petra asked.

“Yep, Rosamund’s diaper began to exert its will on the sleeping Bard, filling her mind with dreams of being spanked and humiliated by Naydri.” I replied.

Petra pouted again. “I thought this was supposed to be a fantasy game, not a fetish game.” she said.

“As the Dungeon Master, I can make the campaign anything I want it to be.” I said. “I figured since you all are big babies that you’d probably like a little bit of that mixed in.” I added.

Rochelle and Ducky nodded enthusiastically while Illiana, after a glance her way from me, also nodded.

“Three to one, baby, deal with it.” I told Petra.

In her dream, Rosamund was seated on the ground in the middle of the camp, her legs splayed out in front of her as she played with a cloth doll, looking up occasionally at the other members of her party as they bustled around packing up the campsite. Everyone towered above her, even little Shilky seemed to be several heads taller than her as she looked up from her doll to the approaching Gnome who walked past her without a second glance.

Rosamund felt a warmth in her cheeks as she returned her attention to her doll, playing like the empty headed child she knew she truly was. Another warmth began to make itself known between her thighs, causing the Bard to look down to the foreign garment secured around her waist. She pushed her hand against it, feeling nothing but the strange surface, a rustling sound emanating from it as she pressed down with all her might to confirm her suspicions that she was in fact wetting herself without realizing it, but she felt nothing.

Casting the doll aside, Rosamund moved to stand, finding the bulk between her legs too much to do so gracefully, forcing her to get up onto her hands and knees and push herself to her feet as though she were a small child in swaddling clothes once more.

Another sensation began as she started to rise, a parting of her cheeks within the confines of her thickening garment. She whimpered softly as the knowledge of what was happening clicked in her mind and she looked up to see her companions standing in front of her, watching as she defecated herself in front of them, laughter rising up in their throats as they pointed at her, the sound of a baby crying competing with the derisive laughter, filling her ears until she couldn’t stand the sound anymore and clamped her hands over her ears, making her lose her balance and topple to the ground flat on her behind, the thickness around her waist cushioning the impact completely, but making the infantile wailing she realized had been coming from her reach a crescendo that brought her out of her nightmare.

Sitting up with a start, Rosamund looked around the campsite, the embers of the dying fire glowing in the darkness as her companions snored in near unison around her. She smelled the foul stench of her dream self’s deed as she woke further, grimacing as she stood to go to Naydri for assistance, finding the Half-Orc snuggling with Shilky, the little Gnome sucking her thumb as she hugged the stuffed panther to her and rose and sank slowly on her much larger companions chest and stomach while they both slept.

“Naydri?” Rosamund asked in a hushed whisper. When the Half-Orc responded with a much louder snore, Rosamund growled and kicked the sleeping woman’s thigh as hard as she could, the thick hide of the Half-Orc protecting her from the barefooted assault but leaving Rosamund hopping on her uninjured foot cursing and tearing up.

With another grumbling growl, this one sounding more whiny than menacing, Rosamund hobbled over to her belongings and picked up her washboard and spoon, placing the items beside Naydri’s head before grinding one against the other as she began to warble a song she was making up in the moment.

“Wake up, you gigantic oaf! I’ve soiled myself and that’s bad for us both! You put this thing on me and secured it tightly! Wake up and remove it or I’ll get knifey!” she sang in tune with the grinding but off key as far as music was concerned.

The sudden cacophony brought everyone out of their slumber, Naydri’s eyes going red with rage in the dim light of the dying fire as she stood with the disoriented Shilky looking around in confusion as she dangled limply in her harness.

“What is the meaning of this racket, Bard?!” Naydri bellowed.

Rosamund felt herself lose control of her bladder and bowels once more as the much larger woman glared down at her.

Shilky pinched her nose. “I think she’s soiled herself.” the little Gnome said.

Naydri grabbed Rosamund by the back of the neck and lifted the young woman like a mother cat would with her kitten and sniffed her bloated backside, recoiling in disgust. “Pathetic whelp, creating a fuss like an infant to get her mother’s attention!” she spat.

Rosamund felt great shame welling up within her, her eyes brimming with tears as she stood silent.

“Speak, child!” Naydri barked.

Rosamund jumped in fright, her bottom lip quivering. “It wasn’t my fault!” she wailed, sounding exactly like the child she was trying to argue against being.

Naydri laughed heartily. “I suppose that’s probably true, a mewling infant like you probably couldn’t control herself for very long, could she?” she asked rhetorically.

The heat rose in Rosamund’s cheeks as tears began to roll down them. “Stop picking on me.” she blubbered weakly, feeling a powerful sensation in her mind forcing her arm up to her face, her thumb slipping into her mouth unopposed, relief washing over her as she began to suck on the digit.

Another booming laugh rang out in the dark forest as Naydri condescendingly patted Rosamund’s head. “Back to bed with you, child, we’ll discuss your predicament in the morning.” she said as she turned the girl around and sent her on her way with a firm swat to her crinkling behind, watching with a smirk of satisfaction as the girl toddled back to her bedroll and settled back in obediently.

“Miss Naydri, I need to make water.” Shilki whispered quietly to the larger woman.

Naydri nodded and picked up a nearby torch, sticking it into the fire to light it before trudging off into the forest.

Coming to a small clearing, Naydri lifted Shilky out of her carrier and set the little Gnome down on the ground on her feet. “Do you need help, little one?” she asked the small Gnome.

Shilky blushed and nodded automatically, her mind still clouded with sleep, her coordination not at the level it would be were she fully awake.

Naydri removed the little Gnome’s shoes and socks and unbuckled the girl’s pants and slipped them down her legs, leaving her bottomless and barefoot looking like a small human child rather than a fully grown Gnome woman. “Can you handle the rest?” she asked.

Shilky nodded slowly, turning and walking off into the nearby bushes.

Rising to her feet, Naydri followed after a moment to light the girl’s way and held the torch above the bushes to give Shilky enough light to check for snakes or any other threat as she relieved herself.

As the light piddling sound of liquid hitting leaves began, another sound was heard off in the direction of the lake, voices, one female and the other decidedly not human, the light rumbling tone sounding warped as though it were rushing past at great speed.

“Do you hear that as well, Shilky?” Naydri asked.

“I do, what is it?” Shilky said, seeing only bushes from her vantage point as she looked in the direction of the voices.

“I don’t know, little one, but I mean to find out.” Naydri said, planting the torch into the ground beside the bushes. “Stay here and stay hidden.” she told Shilky as she hurried back to the camp and grabbed her sword and made her way toward where she heard the voices, creeping up on the edge of the lake in the bushes as quietly as she could manage.

“It would seem you’ve failed me once again, sorceress.” the distorted voice said as it took notice of Naydri in the bushes.

Gilvania turned in time to see Naydri rushing at her, her enormous sword slicing the woman in half effortlessly, sending the top half tumbling into the water causing the image in the reflection to fade away.

“Naydri!” Shilky called out in a high, panicked voice.

I’d made Illiana’s bottle much stronger than the other ones, a fact that was making itself apparent as she slumped more and more in her highchair, her eyelids drooping drunkenly as I set the empty bottle down onto the tray. “One second, girls.” I said as I unlocked the tray and pulled Illiana from the chair to sit her on my lap, leaning her against my chest and stroking her hair.

“What’s wrong with her?” Ducky asked.

“She’s drunk, sweetie.” I told her.

“Lightweight.” Petra said with a scoff as she picked up her own bottle and began to drink from it.

I smiled at her. “Well, Daddy did give her a double.” I said, holding Illiana around her middle to keep her from falling off my lap. “Maybe more.” I clarified.

An enormous belch erupted from Illiana followed by a drunken giggle as she settled against me with a satisfied moan.

“I should probably put her to bed.” I told the girls.

“But she’ll miss the game!” Rochelle protested.

I shifted Illiana so she was laying down a bit more, my arm supporting her as I looked down at her. “Do you need to go to bed, Illiana?” I asked.

She shook her head. “No, Daddy, no seepy.” she slurred.

“Hey, you’re not allowed to call him that!” Petra snapped.

Illiana jumped at the sudden outburst. “Zack?” she said, guessing what she should call me.

“Thank you, Petra, but I think I can handle this situation.” I told my wife, giving her a look that conveyed my appreciation but also my disappointment at her rush to my defense. Looking down at Illiana I smiled, “Do you think you can play the game?” I asked her.

Illiana’s eyes were closed and her mouth was moving like she was speaking but barely any sound was coming from her.

“Yeah, she’s going to bed.” I said, standing her up and supporting her as I rose from my seat and picked her up. “I’ll be right back, girls, no peeking behind my screen.” I warned.

“Can I help?” Rochelle asked.

I nodded and waited for her to scoot her chair back and climb off it, coming over to me and walking beside me as I headed back to the nursery.

“I talked to my friend.” Rochelle said after I’d gotten Illiana settled into the crib and put her pacifier into her mouth and inflating the bulb to keep it from falling out.

I turned to face her. “Did you?” I asked knowingly.

She nodded softly. “You were busy with Illiana.” she said with a little smile.

“How’d she take what I said?” I asked.

She shrugged. “She seemed like she’d already made up her mind before she heard what you had to say.” she said.

I nodded. “I kinda figured that was the case.” I told her.

“Can we stop pretending we’re not talking about me yet?” she asked nervously.

I chuckled softly and scooped her up into my arms, supporting her bottom as she wrapped her legs around me. “Wait, we were talking about you the whole time?” I teased.

She giggled and nodded, her smile fading quickly. “Did you mean what you said earlier?” she asked softly. “About adopting me as your daughter?” she clarified.

I rubbed her back softly. “I did.” I told her. “But, I also meant what I said about you being absolutely certain that’s what you truly want.” I added. “You just met me last week, Rochelle, I don’t believe you’ve had enough time to get to know me to be able to make a decision like this properly.” I told her.

She nodded glumly. “I know it’s sudden, I do, but I’ve only ever felt the way you make me feel twice before in my life.” she said. “When I was little and my parents were still “Mommy” and “Daddy”, and again with the woman that took me in.” she said. “The feeling is this mix of contentment and safety and love that just makes me feel like I’m right where I’m supposed to be, that all of the sh-” she paused, “stuff,” she corrected herself, “I’ve been through was worth it to end up somewhere better than I was before.” she explained.

“Have you thought about what being our daughter would mean?” I asked.

She nodded softly. “It would mean that I’d be protected and safe and happy.” she said.

I smiled. “Yes, but it would also mean that I’d be much more protective of you, especially if you genuinely believe that you’d regress more under those circumstances.” I explained. “If you’re feeling like living as a baby is what you want, that means a lot less freedom if Petra and I are your parents.” I told her.

“But you’d take care of me and love me, right?” she asked.

I nodded. “As if you were my own biological daughter.” I told her.

She smiled. “That’s really all that matters.” she said.

I sighed. “It’s not though, Rochelle.” I said. “What if Petra isn’t interested in taking you on as our daughter?” I asked. “What if she’s happy with the house the way it is now that Ducky is living with us and doesn’t want to change that to make her a mother when she wants to explore the dynamic she’s got now?” I asked.

She looked incredibly sad almost instantly. “Can’t you change her mind?” she asked.

I shook my head and hugged her, my heart aching for her. “I can’t force her into anything, Rochelle, that’s not fair to her.” I said. “Our relationship works because she consents to the things I tell her to do, but she knows that I respect her feelings about things and would never try and make her do something she genuinely isn’t comfortable with.” I explained.

She nodded. “I’d like to get down, please.” she said quietly.

I reluctantly set her down. “I can talk to her about it, but I don’t know how she’ll respond.” I told her.

She was silent for a long while, looking down at the floor and picking softly at the material of her bloomers. “I think I’m going to go home now.” she finally said.

“Rochelle, I-” I started to say.

She was shaking her head. “It was silly of me to think it was a good idea, Zack.” she said, cutting me off. “Just forget about it and we’ll pretend it never happened.” she said as she turned to walk out of the nursery.

I reached out and grabbed her wrist gently. “You don’t have to go.” I told her.

She pulled her arm free. “I’m not feeling very well.” she said, her voice flat and emotionless. “Please, just let me go.” she said quietly, wiping her eyes quickly.

I followed her out to the living room, looking to the dining room where Petra and Ducky had turned to see us arriving.

“Did you get lost?” Ducky asked.

Rochelle ignored her and went to her bag, picking it up as she slipped her feet into her shoes and opened the door, leaving the house without a word.

“What happened?” Petra asked.

I went to the front door and opened it to watch Rochelle get into her car and drive away before closing it and going to the dining room table to sit down with a sigh.

Petra and Ducky looked at me and then at each other. “Daddy, is Rochelle okay?” Petra asked.

I shook my head. “We need to talk about something very important, girls.” I said.

To Be Continued...

• Like 3
  • TheUnknownAuthor changed the title to Chaotic Infantile (Chapter Six Posted 10/16/20)

Chapter Seven

Search And Rescue

“So, I’d be her Mommy?” Petra asked.

I nodded.

“Does that mean I couldn’t be little anymore?” she asked.

I shook my head but then shrugged. “I don’t know, Petra, it’s a completely foreign situation to me.” I told her.

“Why wouldn’t she stay and talk to me about it?” she asked.

“I don’t know, sweetie.” I said. “She’s feeling a lot of things right now and I don’t think she’s comfortable talking about them with you.” I explained.

Ducky started rubbing Petra’s back. “Can I say something, Daddy?” she asked.

I nodded.

“I love Petra and I love you, and I wanted to live here and be a part of this family since you guys got married.” she began. “I knew that it wasn’t going to be an instantaneous thing because Petra and I have a relationship that would change how things worked in the house, but you agreed to let me live here and be a part of this family because you care about mine and Petra’s feelings, and because you want us to be happy because you love us.” she explained.

“But I’ve known both of you for a very long time, I’ve known Rochelle for a week and I barely know anything about her.” I reminded her.

She nodded. “But you know that she’s little and needs someone to look out for her and love her, and she feels comfortable enough around you to look to you to be that person.” she argued. “Doesn’t that mean a lot?” she asked.

“It does, but it’s not just my decision, this would change all of our lives.” I said.

Petra got up and went to my side, laying her head on my shoulder and putting her hand on mine. “You’re ‘Daddy’ and I’ve always trusted you to make decisions for us without needing to consult me because I know that you’ll always make the best choice for our happiness and well being.” she said.

“I appreciate that, Petra, but this is different.” I told her.

She shook her head. “No, it isn’t.” she said. “She’s lost and alone and needs a family, and we’re a family.” she told me.

“But-” I started to say.

Petra shook her head. “The only ‘butt’ I want right now is Rochelle’s in that chair,” she said pointing at the chair the little girl had been sitting in before she left, “having a serious talk with all of us about what she wants and how we’re going to do everything in our power to give it to her.” she explained.

“Do you know her address?” I asked.

Petra nodded.

“Will you two be okay with Illiana while I’m gone?” I asked.

Ducky stood up and came over to me. “We’re not actual babies, Daddy.” she said. “We’ll check on Illiana and make sure she’s okay and get dressed before you get back.” she added, looking to Petra for agreement.

Petra nodded. “She’s hurting, Daddy, find her and bring her back.” she said.

A short time later I pulled up outside the address Petra had given me, finding Rochelle’s car in the driveway. I parked on the street and made my way up to the front door, knocking and ringing the doorbell and waiting, another knock and ring with no response brought my hand to the doorknob, turning it and allowing the door to open slowly.

“Rochelle?!” I called out from the porch.

I moved inside slowly, closing the door behind me. “Rochelle, it’s Zack!” I called out, my nose twinging at the nearly overpowering smell of used diapers and sour milk that permeated the air, mixing with the smell of paint to become a sickly scent that made me cover my nose with my shirt.

The silence in the house sent a chill down my spine as I looked into the adjoining rooms, one filled with canvases and drop cloths, paints and brushes spread out all over the floor, the other room, a dining room, holding a large table and a high chair, mail and food containers strewn out over the table top and a mess of food remains on the tray of the high chair and floor beneath.

“Rochelle?!” I called out again, looking up the stairs, seeing a bit of light at the top.

Making my way up the stairs I passed by several photos of Rochelle and an older woman, many of which of two normal adult women together, but a few of Rochelle in infantile attire, the glass on them cracked from being hit or falling. I reached the top of the stairs and looked around, the sound of a lullaby playing softly from one of the rooms sending me in that direction.

“Rochelle?!” I called out once more.

“In here.” came the soft, almost too little voice from the nearby doorway, the door ajar.

I moved to it and pushed it open slowly, finding Rochelle laying in a fetal position on the floor clutching a sweater, her eyes red and puffy from crying. The room was a proper nursery, made for a biological infant, the walls were pastel pink and trimmed near the ceiling with brightly colored clouds. The diaper pail in the corner was propped open by a small mountain of balled up diapers, the floor around it littered with the soiled garments, the smell of which brought the bile up in my throat and I swallowed hard to keep from vomiting.

“She had a daughter.” Rochelle said softly. “She was four months old when she died, a heart problem, hereditary.” she added. “It wasn’t easy for her to share this room with me, she had locked it up when her daughter passed.” she explained, sniffling and chuckling, “We had to clean so much dust when she finally unlocked the door.” she added.

I went to her and knelt down beside her. “Rochelle-” I began.

“She was so happy to have a baby again.” she said, cutting me off. “None of the clothes fit, obviously, and the furniture was a tight fit, but I was hers and she loved me as though I was her biological daughter.” she explained. “I knew something was wrong when she didn’t come in to wake me up, she would always come in every morning and give me a bottle and change my diaper and then we’d sit in the rocking chair together until I was done drinking.” she continued. “I was so scared that I stayed in the crib for almost the whole day, my diaper leaked and I couldn’t stop crying, and I finally got out and went to find her.” she explained.

I knew what was coming and I hated that she was doing this to herself.

“She was in the kitchen.” she said. “My bottle was in her hand and she was on the floor.” she explained, her voice breaking as new tears began to fall from her eyes. “I completely broke down and became every bit the baby I was to her, I just laid beside her and cried instead of calling 911 or trying to help her.” she blubbered.

“There wasn’t anything you could’ve done for her, honey.” I told her, wiping a tear from my own eye.

She nodded. “I know, but that was the point where I mostly gave up on being a grownup.” she said. “I do things here and there to make money, but I can’t do the socializing thing and the responsibility thing, it all just seems so hard and impossible to me.” she confessed.

“That’s why you need us, me specifically.” I told her. “You need to have someone to take care of you and help you to work through all of these feelings and get you back to a point where you can be a fully functioning adult again.” I explained.

She whimpered and buried her face in the sweater, sobbing softly. “This was her favorite sweater.” she choked out. “It used to smell like her, but now it just smells like her perfume because I put some of it on every few days.” she explained. “There’s a difference, you know, between the smell of a person and the smell of their perfume.” she added.

I felt my heart wrenching in my chest at the sight of her being so broken and sad. “Rochelle, I came to take you back with me.” I told her. “You can’t live like this.” I added.

She shook her head. “I don’t want you to take me back with you just because you feel guilty.” she said. “I deserve to be alone here in my filth.

“No, you don’t, and I don’t want to take you back because I feel guilty, I want to take you back because I want you to be a part of our family.” I told her. “Petra and Ducky want the same thing.” I added.

She inhaled deeply as she pressed the sweater to her face. “She smelled like my Grandma.” she said sadly. “When I was little, actually little, I remember going to my Grandma’s house and smelling her when she hugged me, feeling like her hug was like a warm blanket wrapping around me.” she explained. “Now all I have is this sweater and the fake smell.” she added.

I picked her up, wrapping the large sweater around her like a blanket and cradling her in my arms as I sat on the floor with her. “Do you want to be mine and Petra’s daughter?” I asked her.

She nodded softly.

“Do you want to be as little a baby as you need to be until you feel comfortable growing up and being an adult again?” I asked her.

She sniffled and pulled the sweater up over her face.

I gently pulled it back down to reveal her bashful nodding face.

“Here’s what’s going to happen, I’m going to take you back home with me and we’re going to have a family meeting tomorrow, and we’ll decide, as a family how things are going to work going forward.” I explained. “Is that okay?” I asked.

She nodded softly.

I stood up with her and held her to me, swaddled in the sweater of her lost Mommy. “I promise that everything will be better for you, Rochelle, and I’m sorry that you’ve had to endure so much on your own, but you’ll never have to be alone ever again.” I told her.

She snuggled against me and closed her eyes. “I would like that very much,” she yawned softly, “Daddy.” she added sleepily.

The next morning I woke up with Rochelle cuddled up to me in my bed. I’d brought her home with me, locking up her house and turning all the lights off before taking her out to the car. She’d fallen asleep on the drive back and stayed asleep as I carried her inside, telling Petra and Ducky to get themselves ready for bed and kissing them both goodnight as I took Rochelle with me to the main bedroom.

Laying there next to her, I began to softly rub her back, not wanting to wake her but knowing that the sooner we got down to business the sooner she could well and truly relax and feel more comfortable.

“What time is it?” she asked sleepily.

I looked at the bedside clock. “Six thirty.” I told her.

“Too early.” she grumbled.

I pulled her up on top of me and put one hand to her bottom to support her while I put my other hand on her back. “How long has your house been that way?” I asked.

She shrugged.

“Have you done any cleaning since you lost her?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“I’m amazed you haven’t gotten sick.” I told her.

“I sleep in my car.” she confessed. “I took everything important and some clothes and stuff out with me and only ever go in to take a shower really quick.” she explained.

I hugged her and kissed the top of her head. “I thought you talked to her every night and that things weren’t that bad.” I said.

She shrugged. “I lied because I didn’t want you to worry about me.” she said.

“It’s time for the truth.” I said softly.

She burrowed against me. “The truth is that she died a year ago and I’ve spent maybe a full day’s worth of time there in that year.” she said. “The truth is that I see her everywhere I look in that house, memories of happy times that are gone and aren’t ever coming back and they hit me like a stone skipping across a pond, making this strong image that fades immediately but sends this ripple outward that brings more memories and more pain.” she explained. “The truth is that I’ve thought about killing myself every day for a year and the only thing keeping me from going through with it is the feeling that she’d be disappointed in me.” she said, her voice breaking down as sobs overtook her.

I rocked her softly and patted her bottom as I held her to me, letting her cry and work through things in her own time.

“I’m not okay, Zack, I’m the furthest fucking thing from okay there can be.” she said. “I need help and I’m begging you to be the person that saves me.” she added.

I kissed the top of her head. “What’s your idea of the perfect outcome here?” I asked. “Nothing is off limits and you can have anything you want.” I clarified.

She sniffled. “You let me live here and allow me to mentally shut down for a while until I feel like I can function again, taking care of me as though I were a real baby.” she explained.

“Any idea on how long that might last?” I asked her.

She shook her head.

“If I said that I would agree to that on the basis that you’d agree to see a therapist or a grief counselor or some other kind of mental health professional on a regular basis to help you work through things would that be acceptable to you?” I asked.

She nodded. “Immediately?” she asked.

I shook my head. “I think we can work out a time frame.” I said. “What if I agreed to a month of just babying you with no responsibilities on your part after which you could still be a baby but you’d have to be a big girl to go to your appointments?” I asked.

She nodded softly. “When would I have to be a big girl all the time?” she asked.

“That’s up to you.” I told her. “You have a lot of work to do to deal with everything that’s happened in your life, and I know that being little is your way of escaping from all of that hard, unpleasant stuff, so I’m not going to tell you when to grow up.” I said. “I would like for you to do that in your own time and work toward being a big girl as much as feels right for you.” I added.

“What if that day never comes?” she asked. “What if being your baby, your daughter is everything I ever wanted and I just stay a baby forever?” she asked.

I smiled and lifted her up so she could see my face. “I don’t think that will happen, but if it did then I’d make sure you were the happiest baby in the world.” I told her.

She smiled and hugged me. “I’m sorry I lied to you, and scared you.” she said softly.

“I’m sorry I made you feel like running away was the best thing to do, especially when running meant going inside that house.” I told her.

“What’s gonna happen to the house?” she asked.

I sighed. “I’ll keep it safe until you’re ready to decide what to do with it.” I told her. “Whether you live there or sell it is up to you.” I added.

She nodded and yawned. “Are you gonna adopt me?” she asked sleepily.

“If we adopt you, that’s a responsibility that I take very seriously.” I told her. “No matter what ends up happening, I’d want you to always be mine and Petra’s daughter. I’d want to give you away at your wedding and be the kind of father that you should’ve had from the beginning.” I explained.

She nodded softly. “I like the sound of that.” she said quietly.

“If you want to be our daughter then we’ll all sit down and discuss how we can make that happen.” I said. “When you’re more awake, of course.” I whispered as I heard a little snore come from her.

Later in the day we were all up, Petra and Ducky dressed in their every day adult attire for the family meeting while I sat across from them with Rochelle on my lap. Illiana was still with us, her head down behind her folded arms on the table as she tried to get rid of her hangover and headache, her inclusion in the family meeting met with resistance from both Ducky and Petra who grudgingly quieted down at my insistence.

“We’re here to discuss Rochelle’s entry into our family.” I said. “She wants for Petra and I to legally adopt her as our daughter and live as a baby for a month without any kind of responsibility. When that month is over, she has agreed to be a big girl to attend appointments with a mental health professional and will be allowed to grow up in her own time when she’s at home.” I explained. “First, I’d like to hear both of your thoughts on these matters.” I told Petra and Ducky.

Petra smiled at Rochelle and then looked at me. “Can we afford a full time baby?” she asked.

“I’ll have to balance all the bills and look at where we can cut back if we need to, but I don’t think it will be a problem.” I said.

Ducky also smiled at Rochelle. “Are you sure you want this, honey?” she asked. “I’ve thought about going full time before, but being an actual baby is boring.” she said.

Rochelle nodded. “Yes, ma’am, I know it’s a big deal, but being little is what helps me to deal with my emotions and handle the stuff that’s too hard for me to handle.” she explained.

Ducky nudged Petra with her elbow. “She called me ‘ma’am’, you should call me that.” she teased.

I cleared my throat to get the focus back on the subject. “I’m not hearing any objections.” I said.

Petra and Ducky shook their heads.

“I love her, and I’d love to be her parent.” Petra said. “When I’m not more like her big sister, obviously.” she added, winking at Rochelle who giggled and tried and failed to wink back, succeeding in blinking at her.

Ducky nodded. “She’s too stinkin’ cute not to want around all the time!” she said, blinking at Rochelle as she’d done to Petra, getting another giggle from Rochelle.

“I object.” Illiana groaned.

Petra sighed. “No one asked you, Illiana.” she hissed.

“It’s okay, Petra.” I said. “What’s your objection, Illiana?” I asked.

She lifted her head and looked at me, her eyes brimming with tears. “That she gets to be a part of this family and I don’t.” she said sadly.

“Maybe try not being a crazy bitch.” Ducky muttered.

I shot her a warning gaze and she sheepishly looked away.

“Illiana, you did a lot of things wrong and I need you to show me that I can trust you before I even think about extending an offer to be a part of this family on a permanent basis.” I explained.

She nodded. “I can babysit.” she offered. “In case you and Petra want to go out on a date or something.” she said.

Ducky cleared her throat. “Hi, big sister and built in babysitter here.” she said.

“Ducky, you’re not really the babysitting type.” I said. “I would actually feel more comfortable having Illiana watch the both of you.” I added.

Ducky started to protest but nodded. “That’s fair, I am a pretty big baby.” she said.

Everyone else nodded their agreement, even Rochelle.

“So, Illiana will earn our trust by being a babysitter when needed.” I said. “Objections?” I asked.

No one said anything.

“Alright then, so we’re all agreed that this is happening?” I asked.

Everyone nodded.

“Well then, I guess we’d better start looking at how the adoption process works.” I said.

To Be Continued…

• Like 5
  • TheUnknownAuthor changed the title to Chaotic Infantile (Chapter Seven Posted 10/21/20)

I've been sleeping on this story and I'm really sorry for that, but wow, this is really enjoyable and makes me excited to see where it's all going!

I'm not going to unpack everything that's happened since I last commented, but here's a ranking of how much I love the characters:

1. Rochelle (she's the absolute cutest and sweetest thing and I love her and want to cuddle her forever)

2. Ducky (She's so much fun to read because she's a little snarky brat with a heart of gold)

3. Petra (she's very hot and cold and I hope that she evens out to bump up her ranking)

12. Illiana (she's being dumb and awful and I kind of actively hate her for being the way she is)

I would love for these rankings to shift around, but Rochelle is locked at #1 for the foreseeable future. :) 

15 hours ago, TheMommyM said:

I've been sleeping on this story and I'm really sorry for that, but wow, this is really enjoyable and makes me excited to see where it's all going!

I'm not going to unpack everything that's happened since I last commented, but here's a ranking of how much I love the characters:

1. Rochelle (she's the absolute cutest and sweetest thing and I love her and want to cuddle her forever)

2. Ducky (She's so much fun to read because she's a little snarky brat with a heart of gold)

3. Petra (she's very hot and cold and I hope that she evens out to bump up her ranking)

12. Illiana (she's being dumb and awful and I kind of actively hate her for being the way she is)

I would love for these rankings to shift around, but Rochelle is locked at #1 for the foreseeable future. :) 

Your ranking is fair and just. :P

Thanks for reading!

• TheUnknownAuthor changed the title to Chaotic Infantile (P2C9 Posted 4/20/22)