LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

other fetishes, rubber, pvc, latex or other items.

deacon

I do have a pair of PVC pants, they’re Black and tight, I started to save for them, but then the next week I had a small win in our Lotto ($80) caching next night after work I bought them.
This was several years ago, and sadly they’ve seen better days, time to save for a new pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use the "Rubber  Pnaties" link in my siggy and goto the Reviews, there are tons of them

1 hour ago, jnrck said:

The best rubber pants are made by www.kinkydiapers.com. I use their services now exclusively.

Are you talking ab out rubber diaper covers  Do they have locking rubber pants?  I copied the link and am going there right now, thanks.

5 hours ago, jnrck said:

The best rubber pants are made by www.kinkydiapers.com. I use their services now exclusively.

What is so good about them?

57 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

I did check them out and they are expensive. Isaw a pair of locking rubber pants with three locks, one on each thigh and one to lock the waist, 225 dollars, I bought a pair early this year not from them for around 150, same item and when you lock yourself in or someone else locks you in you are locked in for the deeration of the game, I realy like them. 

On 8/28/2020 at 12:20 AM, Little Christine said:

The craftmanship, cut, and overall quality. They are designed by an AB/DL owner, so they fit well to our more special needs (bulk, extensive use, etc.). Everything can be ordered chlorinated, so no need for talcum powder.

They are expensive, but they last a long time.

Being born in the 60's cloth diapers and plastic pants were in thing so I always loved plastic pants exspesaily if they had a pee smell.
And me being a bed wetter into my 30's I didn't get to wear a diaper so a plastic sheet was used on my bed I was caught playing with myself on more than one occasion that's why I was kept out of diapers.
Now that I have been 24/7 for a few years now I can enjoy what I missed growing up.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say it's a fetish but I really liked Rubber Pants when I was a kid. I was that sickly kid who was always in and out of the Hospital and because of my bed wetting I was almost always diapered; even when I really didn't feel I needed to be.

What I liked about the rubber pants was they Didn't leak and I really HATED it when 'my mother allowed my diapers to leak'. (I was a real Shit of a Spoiled Child) I also remember Gerber Plastic Pants because they hurt and cut into my legs.

Why do they not consider attraction to silk or satin a fetish like they do with rubber or plastic?

12 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Why do they not consider attraction to silk or satin a fetish like they do with rubber or plastic?

I cann't answer that but I do have several pair of shiny shorts that are satin and love them and they do feel real good. Maye between us it is a fetish.

14 hours ago, skizics said:

I wouldn't say it's a fetish but I really liked Rubber Pants when I was a kid. I was that sickly kid who was always in and out of the Hospital and because of my bed wetting I was almost always diapered; even when I really didn't feel I needed to be.

What I liked about the rubber pants was they Didn't leak and I really HATED it when 'my mother allowed my diapers to leak'. (I was a real Shit of a Spoiled Child) I also remember Gerber Plastic Pants because they hurt and cut into my legs.

My favorite over cloth diapers is locking rubber pants and you are right they do not leak. I have filled them to capacity and no leaks. and the feeling is so good