LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tricks, Toys, and Diapers (Private for BabySofia and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Justina rolled around in her bed trying to get comfortable while ignoring the wet spot on her bed. The 21 year old girl looked like a 4 year old having been born as a youthlock and quickly learned to use it to her advantage. Unlike others who tried their best to be seen as adults the bratty girl was more than happy to let people think she was just a toddler. It didn't help matters that Justina's parents were rich giving her what she wanted until finally, hoping to teach her some responsibility, they threw her out after she failed to even look for a job of her own.

Now she was mooching off an elderly lady who had been kind enough to let her stay until she found a job. The youthlock woman had yet to even look for one in the small town using her best pleading light green eyes to avoid trouble or spankings whenever possible. At just 45 lbs and 40 inches it wasn't too hard to overpower her at all. Justina felt Helen trying to shake her awake but was trying her best to ignore her and sleep in for a while.

"Justina you have to get up or you'll be late!" she told her.

Helen was beyond frustrated with the small girl laying in her bed! She'd come across her one day when she responded to the room advertisement she'd put up. She'd almost called CPS before the girl had explained she was really twenty-one years old. Her heart couldn't take the idea of a girl who looked to be a preschooler being homeless, so she'd invited her in and even not charged her rent while she looked for a job! 

That was four months ago!

Admittedly she had taken the girl to interviews and knew she'd had them, but the girl was still jobless. She knew part of it was her appearance, but part of it she was beginning to think was that her potential employers were better judges of character than she had been! 

"That's it!" She told her. She pulled the girl into her arms, including the wet blanket she'd wrapped around herself, and walked to the bathroom. She turned the shower onto the coldest setting and plunked the girl inside. A part of her took a bit of pleasure as the girl shrieked! She reached in and grabbed the now even more soaked blanket and turned the water off. "Get showered, we need to leave in thirty minutes! I'm going to go clean up the mess you made in your bed. I've had it with you not being willing to do what you need to. If you're truly an adult you'd better damn well start acting like it!"

Justina grumbled and rolled over again hoping Helen would go away and let her sleep. She gasped though as the landlord picked up her and the wet blanket before heading to the bathroom. Once the freezing cold water hit the naughty youthlock's body she was forced to wake up. Justina yelped and shrieked in surprise and pain as the water felt like icicles and the soggy blanket was taken away.

Upon hearing she had 30 minutes before they needed to leave she wondered where they were going as she adjusted the shower to a nice warm temperature. While the sweet old lady did take her shopping or along if they were picking up a new child to look after for a bit it was rare to wake her up so early. After discarding the wet pajamas and soaked Pull-Up the small girl cleaned herself up as fast as she could. Justina went to her room and pulled out another Pull-Up, even though she didn't need them during the day, along with a Strawberry Shortcake outfit and quickly got dressed before going to find Helen.

Helen shook her head and her short bottled brown hair bounced slightly out of place as she walked from the bathroom. She grabbed the bedding from Justina's bed and threw it in the washer to start, along with the clothes and blanket that Justina had tossed into a heap too. 'I've had it... Pull-Ups are just not going to cut it with that girl. I'm picking up diapers after I drop her off,' she thought to herself. 

She'd pulled in a favor with a friend who had just opened up a new toy store a week ago. She'd said one of her employees had just quit, and she really needed someone immediately available. Helen hadn't told her a lot about Justina, but had mentioned she had YouthLock and had a hell of time getting someone to take her seriously long enough to interview her. Her friend had felt sympathy at that and agreed to hire her on a short-term trial at least. 

Helen had already decided if this job didn't work out she was going to have to send Justina packing. She wasn't her kid, and she couldn't keep using this much energy with her. At fifty she was far from old, but she'd raised two kids of her own and was done with that stage in her life as far as she was concerned. 'I don't mind changing a few for kids I'm babysitting, but I really didn't plan on having a full-time baby around anymore!'

By the time she'd cleaned up Justina's mess she found the girl in a set of clothes that was definitely appropriate for her stature. The characters were dated, but mostly timeless, on her clothing. 'I know now she likes to use her appearance to manipulate everyone around her... Maybe it's about time she gets what she wants...' she mused.

Justina had no idea Helen had scheduled another job interview for her otherwise she never would have put on another Pull-Up. She wondered what was for breakfast as she sat down in an empty booster seat at the dining table. The idea of having to actually work for a living disgusted the spoiled youthlock though her parents had cut her off unless she could hold down a job for a full year. Justina hoped Helen hadn't made oatmeal as it was one of her least favorite meals.

Since they were in a hurry the toddler sized girl would need to eat quickly without making a big mess. There were plenty of bibs but she wouldn't wear one unless she knew it was something messy. Even without looking at her the youthlock woman could tell the elderly lady was upset though figured it was just because she had to do her sheets. Justina continued to wait for some breakfast not willing to go anywhere without some food from Helen first.

Because they were so late in getting her going Helen threw a toddler container full of cheerios together and handed it to Justina, "This will have to do for breakfast Justina, sorry we're running late! I want you to have a good chance at this new job and we don't want to give my friend a negative impression!" 

She could see the little girl was objecting but didn't care at that point. If she was going to soak the bed like a potty training toddler, then she was going to also get a last minute breakfast like one too. She didn't wait for a response and picked her up and carried her stunned body out to the car and buckled her into the carseat she used while she drove her places. The five point harness securely fastened she handed her a small bottle of water she'd packed in a bag she threw on the floor real quick, "Here's a water bottle to wash it down with. Sorry I didn't have time to get you coffee or juice this morning," she apologized.

Not wanting to waste the opportunity to possibly get the girl doing something productive with her life she hopped into the drivers seat and took off towards her friends new store. 'I hope this works out, if she doesn't want to just be a baby for the rest of her life she needs to start working like the adult her age puts her at...'

Justina wasn't happy upon being given a container of Cheerios for breakfast and briefly considered making a fuss over it. She caught a warning look in the elderly woman's eye though and knew today wasn't a good day to push her luck as she ate the cereal. No sooner had the youthlock girl finished then she found herself taken out to the carseat and strapped in before being given a bottle of water. Justina would have preferred a booster seat but Helen seemed convinced the carseat was safer and suited her much better with the way she acted.

"Where are we going in such a hurry ?" The tiny adult finally asked her landlady after getting a big drink of water. Upon hearing they were going to another job interview she grumbled before realizing that she looked just like a little kid especially with the Pull-Up poking out from under her dress. She decided she would simply go to the interview and if she was mistaken for a kid claim she hadn't been able to get the job. Justina grinned thinking her plan was flawless not aware of Helen's plans and that she was good friends with the toy store owner.

"I pulled a favor in with a good friend of mine who just opened a new store. She needs help with the store and I thought you would find it a great job! She was a little skeptical, but she agreed to interview this morning. You need a job, and I think this is about as good of a chance as you could have."

She knew Justina probably had some sort of plan she was cooking up to manipulate both her and her friend, but it wasn't likely to work on Eliza. Her friend was as tough as it came when discipline was needed, even though on the flip side she could also be the most loving and doting woman you'd met too. She had a feeling that this really was Justina's only chance, and if this didn't work out she was going to get her out of her house soon. She couldn't deal with her attitude much longer without taking way too aggressive of behavior with her. 

Something she refused to do.

She pulled up in front of the 'World of Toys' store Eliza had opened and looked on in a bit of awe at how garish and awesome the storefront was. It was sure to catch attention and she could easily envision children Justina's size dragging their parents inside to go toy shopping. She put the car into park and walked around to the door where she found Justina had made a mess with at least a dozen of the Cheerio pieces. She sighed internally and looked at her as she unbuckled her, "Look, you're going to go inside and ask for Eliza. She'll do your interview and either immediately start working, or..." She paused, hating herself, "Or you're going to need to immediately start looking for another place to live Justina. I'm happy to have you living with me, but only if you're going to be productive and get a job. Without that I'm going to have to have you move out."

While working at a toy store sounded easy enough Justina still wasn't thrilled about having to work. She just thought it was beneath her since her parents were wealthy despite not having any money of her own. Once the car stopped and her landlady took her out of the carseat she went over her plan again before listening to her. Almost immediately Justina's plan fell to pieces as Helen told her she had to get a job or move out of her house.

It had taken a bit to find such a kind person and the youthlock wasn't sure how good her luck would be at finding another person to mooch off if she didn't get the job. She took a minute to adjust her clothes trying to force her Strawberry Shortcake outfit to cover all of her Pull-Up. Upon walking into the store the small woman went up to a register and asked for Eliza. Justina was now determined to say or do whatever Eliza wanted in order to get hired at least until Helen forgot about kicking her out.

Eliza Pensworth was in her early 40s, with hair that was still naturally brown and came do just above her shoulders. She'd landed a few lucky investments in the past ten years and was able to open up a toy shop as much for fun as for making money. 'World of Toys' was a cross between a classic toy store, and a more interactive play area like she'd seen the Lego Store come up with. She believed that it could be fun for the kids to try out some the toys, or see demos of them, before begging their parents to buy them for them. Eliza also thought it might even let some kids try out toys their parents would never be able to afford.

She was just around the corner when she heard a small voice ask the employee she had checking the register about where she could find her. She came out of the back room and said, "That's me Sweetie," and got a good look at the little girl. Helen had described her, but she hadn't done justice to how cute she was. The outfit she wore wasn't typical for most YouthLock victims who were trying to still be adults at all costs. Instead if she hadn't been told about the girl looking more like a four year old, she would have been calling the police about a lost child. "I take it you're Justina?" 

At her confirmation she said, "Come on around the counter here and we'll go into my office. I want to talk to you more and maybe we'll see about getting you the job Helen told you about."

Justina was so caught in looking around the toy store she almost didn't hear Eliza. She looked up at the tall woman before speaking up and telling her "Yes ma'am. My name is Justina. Helen didn't tell me about the job interview until I was in the car" While it was the truth it also likely sounded like the little youthlock was making excuses. Justina followed Eliza to her office before sitting down causing her dress to show of her Pull-Up.

The entitled petite woman didn't seem to notice the only thing blocking her potential boss's view of it was her desk. Right now she couldn't think of a single reason why she should be in training panties but would just tell the truth if asked. It certainly didn't seem like she was prepared for the job in the slightest so it would be much harder to get the job. If all else failed Justina would beg Eliza for the job agreeing to anything she wanted no mater how ridiculous it might be.

Eliza noticed a faint rustling sound as Justina walked, and was pretty sure there was probably some sort of protection on her. 'That's smart of her at least if she has accidents,' she thought, knowing at her size it was possible she suffered from them. Though it was an unusual situation, she wouldn't say anything or begrudge her employee wearing something for medical purposes. The only reason she would ever bring it up was if for some reason the girl clearly used it and needed to change, but didn't go do that. 

She watched the girl climb onto the chair across from her desk and smiled at her, "So I don't know what all Helen told you about the job, but when she mentioned your situation I was actually kind of excited to hear you were looking for a job!" She hoped that she understood she was genuine here, "I'm looking for an employee to help with product demonstrations and displays that we put out in the store. I had thought about using just kids playing, but that was a labor law issue. Someone with YouthLock though could do the same thing and sort of be an actor for me?"

She continued to explain the job would be a combination of helping stock about half of the time, and running a little demonstration kiosks the other half of the time. "Before I answer your questions more, what can you tell me about yourself? Education? Past work history?"

Justina was happy when Eliza didn't ask about the Pull-Up wrapped around her butt and focused on the interview. She nodded upon hearing why the toy store owner was considering her for the job and her role in the store. While the youthlock could have made some stuff up she had a feeling the landlady had informed her as to her situation. "Well I went to high school but not college. I've never actually had a job before though. My parents are rich but I was cut off. But working at a toy store sounds fun" Justina answered Eliza though didn't reveal much more than was necessary.

The last thing she needed was for her potential new boss to find out she had been cut off not even trying to find work. While the woman wasn't very intimidating the miniscule woman was very worried over her precarious position. It was taking all her courage not to squirm though it was putting pressure on her bladder. In a panic Justina realized she had forgotten to use the bathroom before the job interview and was very close to paying the price.

Hearing Justina say that she was from a rich background made her a little bit nervous about hiring her. Combining that knowledge with what Helen had said, she had no doubt that this girl could be a total pain in the butt spoiled brat. She was small enough though, and desperate enough, that she figured she could handle her. She asked her a few more follow-up questions and noticed that she seemed to be nervous about something. She didn't want to bring up the Pull-Up she was sure she was wearing, but wondered if there wasn't going to be an accident in that Pull-Up soon. 

'Well, either she's mature enough to ask for the potty, or maybe I just let things sort themselves out. We have plenty of complimentary emergency diapers in the bathroom if we need to get her something else to wear.' She smiled at that, noting that the little girl would honestly be seen as too big for diapers to be appropriate, but knew she would fit in them just fine. It might even help her market toys even better to parents looking to buy baby and toddler toys. 

Deciding not to say anything about her insight to the girls situation, she asked, "So, I can pay you two dollars above the state minimum wage per hour, and give you thirty hours a week to start. What do you say? Want the job?"

Justina did her best to answer the rest of Eliza's questions to her satisfaction. She couldn't help eventually squirming around to try and keep from having an accident in the training panties. While she did her best it seemed the nighttime accidents were only the beginning as soon the youthlock's bladder gave up and flooded into the disposable undergarment. Justina blushed and hoped Eliza had noticed what she had just done in her Pull-Ups like some toddler struggling with potty training.

It took all her strength not to break into tears as she agreed to her boss's terms and shook her hand while wearing the damp panties. As soon as she was free she would rush to the bathroom and think of something the spoiled brat assured herself. Upon not being given the go ahead to leave she hoped the nice woman hadn't changed her mind. Justina was anxious to get away from Eliza and change before her accident was discovered.

Eliza smiled at the short woman and said, "Great, I'm looking forward to having you here. How about we go ahead and start you right away? I kind of told Helen we probably would? I'd like to show you around the store before it gets too busy?"

At the girls nervous nod she became surer of the look she'd seen a few moments ago. As she stood up the girl slid down her chair and exposed the now soaked Pull-Up. Eliza felt nervous addressing a potential Disabilities Act issue, but felt a maternal need to help the girl since she hadn't seen any signs of a spare. 

"Umm... Justina?" She said to her. She watched as the girls eyes were wide and it looked like there might have been some misting going on in her eyes that she wouldn't have been surprised turn into tears going down her face. "I noticed the Pull-Up you're wearing... Do you need a change? I can look through our emergency parents supply and see what we have?"

She tried to be kind while wondering if accidents and potty training were going to be going on with the demonstrations too...