LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 16

"April, it is time for you to change Raylin," said their mistress.

The pair followed her to April's bedroom. There, Raylin laid on the mat as instructed and April untaped his diaper. His manhood sprung free. Mei-Lin was pleased to see that he had followed her orders to shave his entire crotch. April wiped his bottom, scrotum and shaft with a baby wipe. If only she weren't locked in her chastity belt. She was stretching out a fresh diaper when Mei-Lin intervened.

"We can't have a man going around like this all the time, his bits sticking out," said Mei-Lin, "April, relieve him of his erection."

"Now? Here?" questioned April.

"I did not stutter," said Mei-Lin firmly.

How? Will you release my belt?" April looked at Mei-Lin and added, "Mistress?"

"No, use what you have remaining. Use your other available hole," said Mei-Lin, "Surprise me and show Raylin how you pleasure me."

April had never performed such an act on a man before. She wasn't sure what to do. She knew what she probably should do, so she put her lips around his member. She licked the head with her tongue as she would Mei-Lin. She took it deeper into her mouth but could not take it all for fear of gagging. Raylin was so tense he was about to explode.

Mei-Lin whispered in April's ear, "Don't spill any of it. He's giving you a gift. I will give you a gift as well."

Bent over Raylin, April felt something touch her diaper as she worked on him. Mei-Lin was pushing on the center strap of the chastity belt through the diaper. It buzzed, it was a vibrator. It was barely enough to give her a tingle where she couldn't reach with her covering.

Raylin clutched at the bedspread with both hands as he fought to hold on, but April's touch, inexperienced as she was, easily drove him over the edge. April felt the pulses as his load erupted in her mouth. The warmth and saltiness of it shocked her.

Mei-Lin again whispered in her ear, "Swallow it and I will let you have your reward."

April did as commanded with a gulp and Mei-Lin turned up the vibrator to the maximum. April shuddered in a subtle but needed release. Mei-Lin stopped there, but April craved more. She sat on the bed next to Raylin, his breathing returning to normal, while Mei-Lin opened another box.

"This is my gift to you, Raylin," said Mei-Lin as she held up a clear plastic elbow of tubing and rings, "I had it engraved for you."

She held it for him to see as he recited the inscription, "Mistress's Locked Cock."

She slipped the ring around his scrotum closest to his groin and cinched it up snug. It separated his testicles and pushed them away from his body. Then his shrinking manhood slipped into the right angle tube. Mei-Lin angled it down and locked it all together with a ceramic lock. His member was no pointing between his legs with his balls pushed forward and over the sides. It was uncomfortable and restrictive. He winced when she tugged on it after she finished fastening it around his tortured privates.

"There, all secured. You've had your last orgasm for a while," said Mei-Lin as she viewed her efforts, "It is all plastic and ceramic. You won't set off any metal detectors, but you won't be using a toilet. This male chastity unit has a closed end with holes around the circumference like a wide angle shower head. April, get a diaper on him. Now, you two can spend all the time you like together and I know you aren't being naughty."

Raylin rolled his eyes up and sighed. His penis trapped in the cage and he didn't have the key. At least he could be with April in a manner. April looked as disappointed as Raylin. To finally be with the one she desired but prevented from experiencing the joy of intimate contact.

"Thank you, Mistress," said Raylin in a defeated tone.

"You are welcome. It is my gift to you," she said with satisfaction, "Now, tell me where you get those wonderful diapers. I'm going to order a case for April."

Raylin promised, "I will email the website to you later tonight. I will also leave you a few diapers for April to tide you over."

Mei-Lin thanked him, "Be back here tomorrow evening after your first day caged. I want to hear all about it. It should be an interesting story."

She sent Raylin home for the evening with a kiss from April and her. She wanted him to have some time to realize his pleasure was no longer something he controlled. He was safely caged against any unauthorized play.

• Like 2
  • BoTox changed the title to The Diaper Hack (Chapter 16 - 9/16/2020)

What a great story.  So glad I waited for many chapters to be posted before reading, as it would have been torture to wait.   I mean, it will be torture to wait for what comes next!!!

• Like 1

Note: The last chapter, Chapter 19, will publish on September 19, 2020.
Chapter 17

April and Raylin were both diapered 24/7 as Mistress Mei-Lin desired. The only time either of them could use the toilet was for bowel movements. Mei-Lin refused to change a dirty diaper under any circumstances.

April had a close call once. She woke up early one morning and made coffee for herself and her Mistress. She had a cup or two before Mei-Lin awoke. While waiting for Mei-Lin to let her out of her soggy diaper, the urge struck. All that coffee caused her to wet a lot, but the urge in her behind was stronger.

She dared not wake up Mei-Lin. With April’s luck, she would spank her on the dirty diaper and send her off to the shower by herself. She stayed seated and as still as she could until she heard her mistress open her bedroom door.

“Mistress! Please release me,” said a desperate April.

Mei-Lin grinned, “Go to the bathroom. I will be there in a minute. I need coffee.”

April was standing in front of the toilet, holding her bottom even though the chastity belt didn’t allow her to hold it back. Mentally, it helped her maintain her control. Mei-Lin entered, half of her cup of coffee drank. She pulled the tabs on April’s diaper, letting it fall to the floor before turning around and leaving her to relieve herself.

At the breakfast table, Mei-Lin smiled when a freshly showered April requested to have her diaper put on. The shiny metal on April’s body reminded her she was under someone else’s control. It pleased Mei-Lin that Raylin would not be screwing her April or anyone else for some time. April’s only option for release was to pleasure Mei-Lin hoping if she did a good job, Mei-Lin would grant her a vibrator orgasm. Of late, April always pleased Mei-Lin.

April’s first day dependent on diapers was a big change. The belt made using the toilet for number two difficult and cleaning up after a wetting more so. A shower was the only way to be clean. The only way to dry off? A blow dryer.

Mei-Lin dressed her in a cute white blouse and a dark blue pleated skirt. It was knee-length and concealed the sight of her diaper, but not the sound. April hoped for noisy classrooms and halls to mask her predicament.

She made it through the first two classes before her bladder could hold no more. On her way to the lecture Raylin gave, she lost her struggle. Mei-Lin was correct. The fluid went everywhere. The warmth spread high in the front, out the sides and from the rear hole in her belt. At least her bladder wouldn’t bother her for a while longer. When she entered the lecture hall, she sought Raylin to find out how his first day was going.

“I’m mostly fine,” he whispered to her, “This morning was hard, if you know what I mean. She was right, I can’t use a toilet at all for peeing. I know I drink too much coffee.”

April snickered though it wasn’t funny, but she nodded, “True. I couldn’t hold it any more on the way to class. Thank goodness she is using your thicker diaper. I better take a seat.”

April sat in her usual spot but noticed how warm her diaper was from her urine. The rubber-lined belt was still an odd feeling, but it didn’t hurt her. It was a new sensation, one that reminded her she was not in control of her most basic needs and functions.

Raylin had stealthily worn diapers to his office and during lectures before. The cage was the new portion. It caused him to spray like a yard sprinkler and that required a diaper if he were not in the shower. It also put most of his void into the center of his diaper instead of the front, as he usually did. At least his Bebe diaper could hold a complete day’s worth without issue.

By the end of the day he soaked his diaper, but the Bebe he had worn since showering wasn’t near leaking because of his downward facing stream, thanks to Mei-Lin. He went straight to Mei-Lin’s home after his day ended.

When he arrived and knocked on the door, Mei-Lin answered and invited him in. April was already wearing nothing but a well-used diaper and a bra. Mei-Lin motioned for him to strip his clothes off. He quickly complied and she could see that his diaper was also full.

Mei-Lin caught them by surprise when she said, “I think you two should have sex before dinner and get it out of the way. What do you think?”

“Oh, please, yes, Mistress!” said April.

Raylin made a grimace, probably from his failed erection, “Anything to please you, Mistress.”

She lead them both to April’s bedroom where she had spread out a large absorbent pad, big enough to cover most of the bed. First, she removed Raylin’s diaper. He was naked except for his penis prison. Next, she stripped April of her diaper and her bra. She, too, was naked except for her chastity belt.

Both were expecting the removal of their confinements, but Mei-Lin had a more sinister idea. She pulled out a leather harness and began tinkering with it. When she showed it to her horrified pets, it was a harness fitted with a dildo. Raylin’s pained and throbbing member dribbled around its confinement.

Mei-Lin looked surprised, “OH, you thought I was going to let you fuck each other? Hardly. This is for my enjoyment, not yours. Who shall wear the harness? Any volunteers?”

Raylin looked at April, their eyes met, he nodded to her and she spoke, “I will wear it.”

“Excellent!” said Mei-Lin as she wrapped it over April’s stainless steel belt.

Raylin spread his legs and kneeled on the pad covering the bed. Mei-Lin handed April a tube of EZButt for her to skirt on the blue phallus protruding from her groin. She applied more to Raylin’s behind. April climbed onto the bed behind Raylin.

“Now, go slow,” said Mei-Lin, “Treat him like you would want to be used.”

April moved the tip to Raylin’s bottom and placed it against him. She eased toward him and he toward her, showing her he wasn’t being hurt, that he was ready for her. Raylin grunted as the tube of his cock cage clinked against a ring in her harness. Mei-Lin liked the rhythmic clanging of their restraints.

Mei-Lin introduced another element. From her phone, she opened an app and slid a finger up. They both froze, unsure what was happening as Raylin felt a buzzing in his behind and April’s belt caused a pleasant tingling. Raylin’s prostate began dripping profusely despite his inability to be fully erect.

April found that when she pressed harder into Raylin, the vibrations were more intense, so she stroked him deeply, holding the thrust as long as she could. When the dildo pressed against his prostate, Raylin could almost feel an orgasm start there, but barely enough to feel good.

Mei-Lin let them go at this for several minutes before turning up the intensity, “OK, time to finish!”

Raylin tensed his bottom reflexively, causing April to have to thrust harder to penetrate fully. Their strokes became stronger and more deliberate. April wanted to cum desperately. It tempered Raylin’s pleasure by his ruined hard-on, but it felt better than being denied.

After another minute, Mei-Lin turned it up to full power. Both of her toys trembled with impending pleasure that was not their usual release. April’s knees buckled as she grabbed onto Raylin’s back. Droplets of her love juices clung to the belt.

When she fell forward onto Raylin, she drove the anal probe as deep as she could and his prostate erupted into his first anal orgasm. Seminal fluid leaked around his capped and cage cock in spurts without the satisfaction of a normal ejaculation. He collapsed, April on his back.

Mei-Lin released April from the strap-on and rolled her off of Raylin and into a fresh diaper. She fastened the stunned blonde into her diaper before turning her attention to Raylin, still impaled with the strap-on. Mei-Lin passed the strap under his waist and fastened it on him, plugging him. She sent April to prepare dinner and Mei-Lin diapered Raylin.

“Thank you, Mistress,” was all Raylin said.

She kissed him on the forehead and sent him to help April with dinner while she cleaned up the bedroom. The power surge turned Mei-Lin on from her subs bending to her will. It was intoxicating.

Not much was said at dinner. Raylin leaned forward, trying not to push any harder on his bottom than necessary. Even Mei-Lin was thinking about the experience. After they cleared the dishes, Mei-Lin allowed Raylin to dress and go home.

“You can take that out when you get home.” said Mei-Lin, “Return with it tomorrow and it will be April’s turn.”

• Like 1
  • BoTox changed the title to The Diaper Hack (Chapter 17 - 9/17/2020)

Chapter 18

Raylin felt like he was walking funny the entire way home. It wasn't painful, but he noticed his gait was compensating for the cage and the anally inserted object. Mei-Lin had given April and him plenty of water to drink. His bladder was full, but he couldn't seem to relax enough to empty.

Once home, he tried repeatedly to wet in his diaper but he could not force it. Raylin didn't like to waste a diaper. Instead, he tried to force the dildo out of his bottom. It would move an inch at most and then return to its fully internal position.

As bedtime neared and Raylin was becoming desperate for relief, he loosened the strap that protruded outside his diaper. That let the backdoor invader slip a little further out of his behind. When it did, his bladder could flood his diaper via the sprinkler cap of his cage. He was never so happy to wet a diaper as he was then.

Knowing he could not relieve himself of any sexual urge, Raylin sat on the edge of a kitchen chair and rocked, forcing the dildo in and out of his rear. He could feel his prostate being milked. It was a delightful feeling, but it wasn't enough to relieve his pent up desire to cum.

He spent over an hour trying to produce enough sensation to give him a release, but it was no use. His bladder was full again and his wadded up penis was blocking his void. While brushing his teeth, the dildo drooped as far as it could in his diaper and the sudden relief of his aching bladder caught him off guard.

Now he felt he had used the diaper sufficiently to take it off and remove the dildo that promised so much but delivered so little. He slept deeply that night, dreaming of April.

The next day he awoke with a painfully restricted manhood. He started his shower with cool water and dried his cage as best he good. The shower wand felt nice, but only because the warm water rinsed all his parts clean. He put his fresh diaper on and dressed for his day on campus.

April was early to class and they spoke briefly about the events of the previous night, "I hope I didn't hurt you."

Raylin grinned, "Oh no. I only wished we could be together without the things that come between us. All the things that come between us."

April smiled, "I talked with Mei-Lin, Mistress Mei-Lin, last night after you left. She will allow us to be together that way once I'm out of your class. She said she is protecting your integrity."

"Just my luck!" said Raylin.

Both of them showed up soaked that evening for dinner at Mistress Mei-Lin's place. Raylin returned the harness and dildo, cleaned and ready for use as requested. Mei-Lin summoned them both to the bedroom where a clean absorbent pad was spread out.

"Tonight, I'm going to let you two undress each other in private," said Mei-Lin, "I will return in 10 minutes and we will continue."

Raylin kissed April and unbuttoned her blouse. She leaned her head back and he eased her arms out of it. He kissed her neck and ears. He unfastened her bra and tossed it aside, kissing her per nipples. She pulled off his sweater and unbuttoned his shirt. He unzipped her skirt and she unbuckled his belt. They fell onto the bed and were fondling each other as best they could in soggy diapers when Mei-Lin returned with the dildo harness.

First she cleaned April from her day in a soggy diaper. Then it was Raylin's turn and she strapped him into the dildo harness. Mei-Lin was careful to place the base above his cage so that the vibrator would make direct contact. She squirted a dob of EZButt into his hand and another in her own that she rubbed into April's only exposed hole in the chastity belt.

Mei-Lin backed out of the way and let them work it out. April was on her back and pulled her knees up to her chest. She wanted to face Raylin as he penetrated her behind with the proxy penis. They could imagine they were having intercourse.

Raylin guided his floppy, fake appendage toward the hole in the chastity belt. It was a perfect fit. Mei-Lin probably planned it that way. As the tip met a little resistance, April smiled at him and nodded. He leaned in and kissed her, easing the length of it into her rear as slowly as he could.

When it was as far as it would go, his forward-facing testicles were touching April's butt cheeks. That was as close as they could get to sexual contact for now. He stroked slowly and fully, getting nothing out of it himself. April seemed to enjoy it as she rocked with his motion. The timed clinking of his harness to her belt was hypnotic.

Mei-Lin turned on the vibrator to full power, then oscillated it up and down, confusing the lovers. Raylin was finally feeling something from the tingling. His cage was dripping with his stickiness. April's bottom buzzed and the belt vibrated against her sex. Her juices flowed and continued to lubricate the dildo. Raylin kissed her breasts and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

From Mei-Lin's vantage point, it looked like Raylin was in agony. She could see his flesh poking out of every crack in the cage he wore. His body wanted to cum, but the cage held him back. April was pushing harder against the dildo as she tried to force an orgasm. Mei-Lin turned the vibrator to full and left it there.

April gasped, "Harder, RAYLIN!"

Mei-Lin added encouragement, "Yes, harder, Raylin. Never leave a lady disappointed."

Raylin's face scrunched up and his teeth gritted together as he worked the dildo in and out of April's bottom as forcefully as he could. Finally, he leaned in and let his cage rest against her belt strap; the dildo buried in her behind. His hard-fought orgasm dribbled out of him like white molasses. It was not the relief he craved. April bucked against him, lusting after a fleeting release was forever on the cusp but never over the top.

Both of them frustrated, they collapsed, nothing left to give. Raylin rolled off of April, but Mei-Lin held her legs up. When the dildo came out, Mei-Lin inserted a butt plug that latched into a slot in the rear opening. She diapered April and left her to catch her breath. She released Raylin from the harness and diapered him. Mei-Lin sent them both to start dinner.

After dinner, she sent Raylin home and Mei-Lin had a very horny April all to herself for the rest of the night. She didn't let April out of her belt, but she used the vibrator on her after she satisfied Mei-Lin’s desires with several oral orgasms.

• BoTox changed the title to The Diaper Hack (Chapter 18 - 9/18/2020)

This is the final chapter. I hope you have enjoyed it.

Chapter 19

Life for April and Raylin revolved around almost, but not quite, having sex for the rest of the semester. Raylin had taken many turns at orally pleasuring Mei-Lin now. She still preferred April’s delicate touch, but he was adequate for the first pleasuring of the night.

She gave regular spankings to April. Raylin also administered correction under his mistress’s direction to April from time to time. April would often misbehave for the sole purpose of earning a spanking. Mei-Lin suspect that a spanking with the chastity belt gave her some satisfaction that she otherwise wouldn’t feel.

Raylin had earned only one spanking. It was early in that first semester as Mei-Lin’s submissive diaper boy. He was late for dinner and had been drinking. Mei-Lin tied him face down to the bed and administered a full 20 strokes with her wooden paddle. It must have been effective because Raylin wet himself during the correction and never came to dinner late or drunk again.

Once a week, on Saturday night, Mei-Lin removed April from her belt to inspect her and to shave any new stubble. Raylin was on the same schedule, but on a different day. The two lovebirds were never out of chastity at the same time for good reason.

On the Saturdays Mei-Lin released her, if April had been good the previous week, Mei-Lin permitted her to have sex with Raylin using the dildo. She was so horny on her Saturday nights that she almost came from the first stroke. Raylin showed excellent form in keeping her going and satisfied after several orgasms that yielded nothing for him. He did it for April.

On the Sundays Raylin was cleaned and inspected, she gave April the choice of performing oral on him or slipping his cock into the hole in the back of her chastity belt.

Most times she would perform oral. She had become adept at bringing him to the edge and making him beg to finish. The times she opted for an anal adventure, she enjoyed being mounted from behind and Raylin would caress her breasts and kiss her neck. She came only once anally, but it was amazing.

When the semester finally ended, Mei-Lin invited Raylin over for an unlocking party. She had promised to release April from her belt and he from his cage to consummate their carnal relationship. April was first to have her diaper removed and her belt unlocked. It was such a relief to know it wouldn’t be going back on, at least for a while.

Raylin was next and was already dribbling clear, sticky juice from his cage. Mei-Lin had one condition. Raylin had to be on his back and April would mount him, facing away from him. April would orally pleasure Mei-Lin while riding Raylin. Everyone got something in celebration.

She never permitted Raylin and April intimacy without being present. Sometimes she watched and other times she was a passive participant. Mei-Lin still put them both in diapers every night. Those thick Bebe diapers Raylin introduced to April and Mei-Lin were perfect.

The trio spent the winter break together. Mei-Lin didn’t want to fly home and a road trip was too long. April and Raylin couldn’t stand to be apart from each other for long enough to go home. So, they all had a traditional Christmas dinner with a side of egg rolls. Mei-Lin splurged and bought a good bottle of bourbon. It was the first time Mei-Lin had more than a taste of wine since she started college.

At the beginning of the spring semester, Mei-Lin locked her two pets back into their confinements that mandated diapers at all times. The routine was smooth and Mei-Lin’s pride in her subs was immense. It was a thrilling arrangement for Mei-Lin and satisfying one for Raylin and April.

Complications arose when Mei-Lin applied for and received an internship in Silicon Valley with Macro Systems. She would spend the summer on the company’s California campus, close to her parent’s home. It wouldn’t do to bring April and Raylin out to the west coast with her. They both wanted to come with her but understood the complications it would cause.

Mei-Lin stumbled upon something that piqued her interests. In her BSDM reading, she had stumbled upon references to a dominatrix in the Greater Chicago area that trained subs. She even specialized in diapered subs, trained to order. Mei-Lin fired off an email and requested a meeting.

Not long after, Mei-Lin’s phone rang and she answered, “Hello, Mei-Lin speaking.”

The female voice on the other end replied, “Please hold for Mistress Ingrid.”

This is the end of Mei-Lin’s beginning. The rest is the beginning of a Mistress Ingrid Bergstrom story.

• Like 3
  • BoTox changed the title to The Diaper Hack - Complete (Chapter 19 - 9/19/2020)
On 9/20/2020 at 11:02 AM, kirababy said:

well done.  Enjoyed this one a lot, but then again, I've always enjoyed your writing.

Thank you and to everyone that read this story.

I've left it open for a continuation in a Mistress Ingrid story but it will be on the back burner for a while.