LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What goes through your mind when you've had another accident

Guess the first thought for me is either; please dont overflow or I hope no one notices me smelling bad. ?

Not much to worry about at home but at work and while shopping it's a real "Oh no" moment.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Due to severe 'roids my accidents tend to be me thinking "Please be gas or my 'roids!" Sadly All 3 feel the same so if I guess wrong, full diaper and sore butt. Happens more frequently than I like, but at least I'm protected. And yes, before anyone asks, I've seen a doctor, I was honestly surprised when they suggested "Absorbent Products" to help with the 'roids (to absorb moisture away from the skin thus less irritation to my 'roids), option 2 was out of my financial range (270k to have them removed), Yeah, thanks, I'll take the diapers, not that I told them at the hospital that I was ok with the diapers having been a DL.

In parting I will say, If you can, get 'roids treated early, you really don't want them! They're a real pain in the ass! ?

When I have to change myself, I really dont have much running thru my mind other than being thankful for my diaper keeping me dry and to have such a loving partner that accepts me for me and loves us !

I have zero urinary or bowel control, so I can’t call them accidents. It’s just normal for me after 16 years of no control. I usually only notice I’ve done something when I stand and my diaper feels heavier. I’m not allowed to change myself. Only my wife or nurse can. I’m kept double diapered as I am a very heavy wetter and have to take in a lot of fluids due to other health issues. So for me it’s just a normal feeling if I feel anything.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 12:20 AM, sjaeger said:

To be perfectly honest I wished I didn't feel the urinary accident ? due to over stimulation as really does my mind in as I have sensory /shame issues due to Autism (I have incontinence due to L3L4L5 S1 impingement) as well as possible bowel constipation issues due to injury and meds for pain and meds for my Bipolar.

Ugh, I can relate! I fortunately have no control issues now, but I wet the bed periodically throughout childhood and I put up a big fuss about wearing GoodNites because I hated the way they felt. Never actually wet a GoodNite (my wetting wasn't predictable at all) but I hated the feeling of the dry ones. Also hated using pads when I got my period, I went to tampons as soon as I could! Autism makes you so particular about sensations like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn it, not again. ... Awww Awwww Awww Awww.... Hold it, please, just a few minute so i can get to the toilet. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE DO IT IN THE CAR. ... Damn it's hurt... Ahhh, fuck it, I'm protected anyway (as I came out of the car). Feeling of relieving myself in my diaper and pain is gone.

• 1 month later...

I don't have much issues as I expect to be wet before the day is out. But it's the bowel issue and I'm in pull-ups that suck. I try to manage diet and fluid balance and certain things throw it off. Plus I don't regulate temperature and fluid balance very well due to the nerve damage. Even bowel leaks are better in a pull-up than underwear ?. At times I have to revert to diapers till things calm down.

• 2 months later...
On 1/3/2021 at 8:58 PM, Nyte Kitsune said:

Due to severe 'roids...

Maybe it's short for something, but what does 'roids' mean?

On 1/4/2021 at 3:22 PM, Txdiapered said:

I have zero urinary or bowel control, so I can’t call them accidents. It’s just normal for me after 16 years of no control. I usually only notice I’ve done something when I stand and my diaper feels heavier. I’m not allowed to change myself. Only my wife or nurse can. I’m kept double diapered as I am a very heavy wetter and have to take in a lot of fluids due to other health issues. So for me it’s just a normal feeling if I feel anything.

Why aren't you allowed to change yourself? I mean, fantasies aside, I would think that's something you would want to do yourself...?