LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kind Of Dissapointed

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

I wear every night now for about 3 years started out 1-2 nights a week wetting. Now 3-4 nights a week. I have been to the Uroligist with no possitive out come.

Looks like I have over flow incon from enlarged prostate{as i posted in the past!}

This leaves me neededing to find use a bathroon every 20-30 min or i get a leak.

This I put up with.But last Friday I had a full blown accident {#1} when i was out with the wife with no notice. I had nothing on but regular Undies. :badmood: So you could plainly see what had happened :badmood:

So you can see my dissapointment!

Since then I have not worn anything but Diapers 24/7 and have had accidents but have at least was protected.

So as you can see my useage of diapers is 3 times what it was before.

And wetting one during the night is just that! If I wet during the night in the morn i wake up and clean up not even knowing that it happened since I was asleep!

Thing that is the worse is Day Time Wettting leaves me neededing a change and i know it right away.But that is not always possible right away.

At laset during the day if i start to go i can stop it and run like hell to the bath and finish but that still leaves a small, small amount in the diaper! So to me it is still time for a change

I am sure it is personal taste

1) Would just keep the one on with the small leak in it?

2) Say screw it and just let it go once ya start{ie} get ya moneys worth out of it :roflmao: ?

3) Rip it off and put a fresh one on like I do?Since it is dirty......

Thanks for letting me vent

I wear every night now for about 3 years started out 1-2 nights a week wetting. Now 3-4 nights a week. I have been to the Uroligist with no possitive out come.

Looks like I have over flow incon from enlarged prostate{as i posted in the past!}

This leaves me neededing to find use a bathroon every 20-30 min or i get a leak.

This I put up with.But last Friday I had a full blown accident {#1} when i was out with the wife with no notice. I had nothing on but regular Undies. :badmood: So you could plainly see what had happened :badmood:

Since then I have not worn anything but Diapers 24/7 and have had accidents but have at least was protected.

And wetting one during the night is just that! If I wet during the night in the morn i wake up and clean up not even knowing that it happened since I was asleep!

Thing that is the worse is Day Time Wettting leaves me neededing a change and i know it right away.But that is not always possible right away.

At laset during the day if i start to go i can stop it and run like hell to the bath and finish but that still leaves a small, small amount in the diaper! So to me it is still time for a change

2) Say screw it and just let it go once ya start{ie} get ya moneys worth out of it :roflmao: ?

you made it a long tme with out the use of protection full time speical with porste problems as a possable root cause just wear pull ups of some sort it wimm give you the protection with out the bulk of being in diapers

• 2 weeks later...

I always use a Nappy that will take 2 or 3 wettings as I cannot always guarantee that I will be able to change it, there is nothing worse than knowing "next time" will be where it all leaks out big time. :thumbsup:

I try not to drink much, but you must be sensible and drink enough as dehydration can be very dangerous.

Over a period of time I think I have the balance about right with 4 cups of something to drink during the day at fairly fixed time and anything during the late hours as it all comes out at night so does not matter.

As for changing every time you wet-you must be a millionaire ! :roflmao: my budget will not run to anything like that. :badmood:

And dont think it is dirty to continue on with a wet Nappy, lots of us have no choice in the matter on a lot of occasions due to there being nowhere to change. :blush:

Buy some really absorbant Nappies and change when you feel a need to and not necessarily when wet as you will find this wont hurt the wallet too much and you soon get used to it.

Or as baby Mommy pointed out perhaps you could consider using a "Pad" to stuff out your present Nappy and just get away with changing that once it gets wet, but beware of the bulk it may even make you tend to "waddle" if you overdo it. :badmood::blush:

On changing frequency:

Change when wet has different meanings under different conditions (stress and urge). What is practical for one is not for the other. Having urge (or should I say surge), I can/must change after an accident because the next accident will not be contained and may occur 10 min to 3 hr later.

I too have a large prostate and stress incontinence with an over active bladder. I wear full time and usually my diapers are stuffed so I can go thru my day about 4 to 6 hours between changes. If I go out I change into a fresh diaper and take a change with me as a matter of not smelling like urine. This is how I have been managing it for years.

So in the meantime I have fun in my diapers, meet other diaper wearers and we even go sailing in our diapers. When the weather is nice we sail in our Tees and Dees.

Might as well enjoy them

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

My prostrate went the other way,due to past surgery it actually got smaller,4 yrs ago it was 45 cc and this yr it was 22cc,and ,then the next news it was cancer,so out with it.Now the fun starts because I had no valves left from previous surgery I now just have the urethra connected straight to the bladder so the urine just runs thru from the kidneys to the diaper.I have a constant drip and if I changed every time I had a little leak I would be broke,after sitting or laying on my side I then have a build up and gushes but use really good diapers to catch it,I change every 4 hrs or so unless I'm going out and then always leave with a fresh diaper.As long as you keep you fluid level up your urine wont be as concentrated and strong smelling and no one should notice.It will also help with rashes as diluted urine wont cause rash as fast.Good luck and make sure you are getting PSA tests done yearly after age 50 and by yearly from 40 to 50.

It may be possible to wear a pad inside the diaper, change the pad after small accidents such as you describe, and change the diaper itself after a larger one which floods the pad.

The best advice I have seen so far... The new liner or "Booster" pads really are nice when you dont really GO.

I think changing is a very personal thing. I have read some people "Love" messy life. But as a person without control myself. I want to change after every wetting. I feel soiled until I clean up.

But having said that. :( At work I don't always have that option so I wear Tranquility Overnite pull-ups with Booster or booster contour pad installed. It gives me underwear style for the times I make it to the restroom in time, and a pad to change when I don't. The only down side I have encountered so far is a bit of waddle because of all the padding compaired to nothing at all.

But for me nothing at all means another embarrassing moment in life, So I'll live with all the padding so I can change booster when I don't really empty. To me it just feels cleaner.

The booster contour also holds alot, and I use them in my ATN to nix nitetime leaks.

I've been in diapers 24/7/365 for many years due to an overactive bladder and urge incontinence. I use the toilet when I can and recently have been wearing Oxytrol skin patches that have reduced the number of accidents I have by about half. To reduce the number of accidents further, when it's convenient to do so, I use the toilet every 90-120 minutes whether I feel as if I need to go or not. Nevertheless, I still need to be diapered at all times because my bladder has a "mind of its own" and sometimes decides to empty itself with very little warning.

To answer your questions:

1) Would just keep the one on with the small leak in it? I wear a high-quality, high-capacity (Abena X-Plus or Tena Super) and don't change until the diaper is wet enough that it might leak or I've been in the diaper for 8 hours or so (whichever comes first). Over the years, I've learned to enjoy wearing a wet diaper.

2) Say screw it and just let it go once ya start{ie} get ya moneys worth out of it. If I get an "urge" and can make it to the bathroom, I use the bathroom; and I still use the bathroo even if there has been a small leak on the way. On the other hand, I wear diapers so that accidents are not a problem. And if it isn't convenient to go to the bathroom, I just use the diaper and don't worry about it.

3) Rip it off and put a fresh one on like I do? As indicated above, I don't change a wet diaper until it's approaching its capacity limit or until I've been 8 hours or so.