LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Perspective (Chapter 5)

Perspective

By Little Tomás, Written for Kasarberang’s NON-CONtest

Acknowledgement: I’d like to thank Kasarberang for creating this contest and indirectly encouraging me to write something that’s out of my wheelhouse. I hope everyone enjoys!

Chapter 1: Audrey

The new lead came from the form on my website. This is unusual because my AI algorithm weeds 99% of those out leads out for incompatible information. However, leads submitted this way—instead of via email or phone—are much more likely to succeed because the algorithm demands information that my email or phone are unable to check for before someone precedes to waste a bunch of my time. The solution to this would be to simply charge people for phone calls and emails, but that would reduce the number of potentially viable leads too much. Some people feel weird doing shady business online. I guess Silk Road and a bunch of those sites where you could buy Russian tanks with Bitcoin getting shutdown freaked people out a bit. Regardless, when you’re running a semi-legal business after quitting your job as a middle manager at an investment bank, you take what you can get. Oddly enough, my Wall Street contacts often provide me with the best clients for my business because they have the money to afford my services. It’s also nice that the targets they give me are both deserving of everything they get and their personal-profit mindset is almost too easy to turn against them. Yet, this lead isn’t from someone who knew me and that’s always a little concerning because that makes it more likely that I’ll end up accidentally working with an undercover cop and be the one in handcuffs: an unfortunate outcome for someone who provides such a valuable service to society.

The target of the lead is by the name of Alexander Lee Smith: Cis-Male, 34, straight, Caucasian, and from Charlotte, NC, but recently moved to New York City. He’s a fund manager of a mutual fund I’d never heard of, but upon researching the firm I quickly realized it was a legit place. I also confirmed all the other details in the lead the most interesting of them being that he’d recently given a Hitachi wand that I’d describe a total shit a 5-star review on Amazon. I guess he’s not much of the connoisseur and probably thinks he’s a boss in bed, but actually preforms like shit. That would explain the revolving door of women he’d had, but that could also be explained by being an asshole and poor performer. My algorithm classifies him as a 9/10 on the asshole scale, but a 10/10 on the kiss-up scale: which should make for a very promising combination of ideal outcomes. It also ranks him of at low risk for false submission and high likelihood of resistance which means he’ll be a fun one for sure. Unfortunately, the algorithm predicted he was quite intelligent and ranked 9.5/10 on the internet savviness scale which shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise given his MBA from Chicago University, but it means that coerced extraction is unlikely to work. Smash and grab isn’t my preferred way of operating, but I think it’ll have to suffice here. At least he has a predictable schedule.

I call Jake to give him and his crew the details on how I think the smash and grab should go down. Giving the revolving door of women Alexander has been with, it should be simple to plant an attractive woman at the bar who’ll lure him outside when the rest of Jack’s crew can get him into the car. I’ll have to pay Jake’s crew their usual ten thousand for each member of the crew plus the cost of a used car and disposal of that car, but I’ve worked with them before and they’re professionals at what they do who don’t leave any lose ends that could endanger the operation. It also helps that they’ll handle dropping him off when I’m done at no additional charge.

I start to draft an email to the client informing them that the cost of the services they are buying has quadrupled since the original 25k estimate, but I have little doubt that this client will be unwilling to pay the extra money because they already requested premium services from me. However, I’m not going to make as much money off of this job than I was initially going to because of all the “acquisition costs.” Yet, their end goal is straightforward enough: to have me turn Alexander into little Allie. Why they want this? Hell if I care, they just gave me an address where I’ll have Jake’s guys drop little Allie. I’ve been doing this long enough to know a few basic rules: get paid upfront, never ask why, and pay someone else to handle pickups and drop-offs. It’s best that I’m never seen in connection with what the police and bystanders call “kidnappings.”

Shortly after sending that email the initial cash transfer of 100k lands in my intake shell corporation. From there it will be shuffled around before finding its way into the hands of Jack’s crew as paycheck for “security consulting” and “life coaching” payments. It’s quite beautiful how I can take cash payments and purify them into clean, tracible, and taxable income. Granted, I could avoid paying taxes altogether, but that’s how they got Al Capone, so I always pay by April 15th. And I don’t think “life coaching” is a misrepresentation of what I do. I coach men on how to live as toddlers that’ll never grow up. As such, I’m a life coach!

Regardless, pickup is set for two weeks from today which should be perfect timing because I’ll be finished coaching Little Davey in 10 days. That gives me 2 extra days in case Davey needs more adjustment time plus a whole day to get ready for Little Allie. Oh, that reminds me that I should probably go spank and change Little Davey because he’s been sitting in his mess for quite a few hours now. I’m so glad I started using pacie gags a few years back because I didn’t do that with the first man I was coaching and he was crying non-stop and making such a fuss over being in a messy diaper. You live and learn, and now I don’t have to deal with fussy little ones making so much noise and interrupting my phone calls. It also helps for them to develop pacie dependence because constantly needing a pacifier makes it hard for them to return to their adult lives even if they wanted to.

I glance over at the live camera feed that’s been running on one of my computer’s monitors this whole time to see little Davey strapped over a spanking bench in his messy diaper. It was clear from his facial expressions that after two or three more days of this he’d be ready to accept his new place and be ready to move from the punishment nursery to the play nursery. Once in the play nursery, it’s just an adjustment period to ensure that he’ll be ready to start his new life. Davey was fun to brake, but I have a feeling that Allie will be the most fun I’ve had in a while.

• Like 2

Chapter 2: Alexander

I didn’t like working late, but it was part of the job when managing a fund. You work non-stop to make money for your investors all the while trying not to get addicted to the Adderall that surrounds you at the office and avoid overdosing on cocaine at the club. I can’t say that it’s what I wanted when I moved to New York to advance my career in finance, but I didn’t not want it. Regardless, to avoid the potential overdose risk and keep things low-key after working till 8 on a Friday, I settled on going to my favorite low-key bar down the block. They usually had a Jazz band playing, but catered to yuppies instead of older folks with an expensive selection of craft beers and bourbon. The air was clear and smokeless, but the bar was always just a tad warm as if the AC was set a little too low in summer, but the heat was on too high in winter. In summer it was unpleasant, but in winter it was cozy. Thankfully, it was winter right now, so the heat was welcome as I took off my peacoat at the door. Another thing I liked about this bar was the conversations I’d have here. Here I could pick up an attractive woman while having a discussion about the Wall Street Journal Editorial Page.

As I took a seat at the bar and ordered scotch on the rocks to start the night, I noticed an attractive group of four women chatting at a table out of the corner of my eye. They were drinking beer while sharing a charcutier board and looked to me like they were all friends or acquaintances of each other. The Burnette was defiantly more attractive than the other three and I decided to get the bar tender who I was good friends with to help me pick her up. It was my go-to strategy at this place when I preferred to get a random hook-up instead of having a graduate-level philosophy discussion with someone at the bar. The bartender would serve as a nice neutral mediator of the conversation and could provide a quality endorsement of both me and the free orange sour beer the Burnette was about to get.

I explained my plan to the bartender and he agreed knowing that I’d tip him well regardless of if things worked out. I watched from the bar as the bartender worked his magic and a minute later, after much discussion among the girls, the Burnette took a seat next to me at the bar.

She started the conversation with a casual, “I’m surprised you didn’t go with the blond. Also, nice safe choice on the sour beer, but I’d have preferred scotch on the rocks. I only drink beer so I don’t have to drink half as fast as everyone at the table or get twice as drunk.” She finished with a slight chuckle as she took a swig of the drink I’d bought.

“You have a point there that I was just shooting in the dark, but I thought I’d be weird to approach the group myself and ask for what drink you wanted me to buy you. Also, I’d have set myself up to buy a bottle of Cristal for the table.”

“You’ve got a point with that one. I guess you just can’t handle a strong woman like me who’d have turned you down and ignored your wallet.”

“Damn, someone doesn’t apricate me then. I buy you’re a $15 beer and this is what I get?”

“Hey, I’m just crass enough to take free drinks and walk away. I’m going to go have a cigarette outside if you care to join me. You can’t smoke in bars anymore, so I have the pleasure of doing it outside in January, in New York. The cold is honestly more inspiration to quit than the high taxes.”

“You smoke?”

“I guess sometimes there’s more than meets the eye.”

“I’ll have a cigarette then. Can I bum one off you? I don’t smoke that much.”

“Sure, it’s not equal in cost to the beer, but it’s the least I can do.”

Out on the cold hard street the wind bit on our faces with sharp talons that made it difficult to light a cigarette and feel much of anything other than cold and hot smoke filling my lungs. I’m not sure why I agreed to this, but her playing hard to get just made me get a hard one on. Thankfully the peacoat covered up my massive boner, so I didn’t have to answer any awkward questions about that. We made small talk about the stock market, her job was also in finance, so we were able to bitch about the new regulations together. As we started to make what I thought could be a promising connection, I started to feel light headed and sleepy.

“Was their weed in your cigs?”

“Nope, I’ve got a bong at my apartment if you wanna hotbox my place later tonight.”

“Yeah, that um sounds good.”

Damn, I must have been dehydrated because I was getting drunk really fast. The world then started to spin in slow motion and her words faded into oblivion as four men dressed in all black and carrying handguns grabbed me and held up the Burnette demanding her keys. Next thing I knew I’d passed out in the back of a beat up four door sedan. What the actual fuck was happening to me? I had no time to ponder as the world faded to black. There were so many different threads unfinished of thoughts hanging in my mind that would never be competed. So many questions, but no answers.

• Like 1
  • littleTomás changed the title to Perspective (Chapter 2)

Chapter 3: Audrey

Jack said the operation was flawless and all witnesses were highly likely to tell a similar story. The stolen car was left locked with keys under the tire in a parking lot where all the CCTV cameras were broken. That blind spot would make it impossible for the cops to know where they’d taken Alexander. They could trace the car to that lot, but the breadcrumb trail would end there. Amelia had done a fantastic job getting Alexander to smoke the cigarette. Drugging his drink would have worked, but smoking it was a far more efficient way to get the drug into his bloodstream because the heat intensifies its effects. Amelia could even be honest with the police because they hadn’t told her they were going to kidnap Alexander in advance. As a result, Alexander will simply vanish from the world. In a few years his case will end up in a filing cabinet that some journalist, private investigator, or cop may take a second look at, but they wouldn’t be able pressure the case any further because there wouldn’t be any leads left to track down. That’s why I worked with Jack. He did a good job even though he was pricy.

Little Allie was still out cold when he arrived which was good because I had to get him ready for his first “life coaching” session. I stripped him naked and put his clothes, wallet, phone, and other personal belongings in a bin to be destroyed. I did however make note of any important pieces of information I’d need for Alexander’s new identity. Jack had long ago turned off the phone to avoid the cops using that to track Allie down, so I didn’t need to worry about that. I then scrubbed him down to ensure he was clean and shaved all his body hair. He’d need to get a cute haircut for his new life, but that’d be for a later date. Then came the pièce de résistance: a thick diaper with a super cute dinosaur print on it! I pacie gagged little Allie and laid him down in the giant crib in the middle of the punishment nursery. He’d be out for about another 30 minutes, so I’d let him be for now. I left the door to the nursery wide open with my car keys dropped haphazardly on the floor. It’d be so fun to watch his escape attempt! I can’t wait to see him climb out of the crib and then waddle across the floor because of his thick diaper. I’m curious to see if he’d try to take off the diaper or find some clothes. Everyone does it differently, but it’s always fun to see what they try because it never works.

One time I did have a man who was an ex-marine and he impressively got as far as the garage. He didn’t try to take the car and instead tried to get away naked and on foot. However, he was stopped by my state-of-the-art security system. He’d even managed to successfully disable the primary system without me noticing, but the backup system still stopped him. See, it’s important to crush all hope of getting away right off the bat. They have the drive to escape early on and the best way to crush that drive is to let them try and fail miserably. Doing so means they’ll sit and wait for an opportunity that will never come because they’ll turn into a toddler who’ll want plushies and cuddles instead of a career.

My trick isn’t that it’s impossible to escape my house, but that it’s hard enough for no one to get it on the first try. I then remove the desire for a second attempt. To-date, no second attempts have happened. In a few circumstances, I’ve had to draw on Seligman’s Theory and teach them helplessness, but that was unduly curl (even by my standards) and seldom necessary. A quality regiment of punishments combined with positive reinforcement for toddler behaviors works wonders. The key is to make them know that the only state they are safe in is that of a toddler. As such, they’ll learn to behave as toddlers to keep themselves safe. The longer this goes on, the more normalized it becomes to the point where they behave without thinking about it. As a result, if you were to put one of my targets into an office after I was done coaching them, they’d become overwhelmed by the work environment and instinctively regress as a stress-response. It also helps that most people already subconsciously see babyhood as a safe place. So, I’m really just coaching out a natural response.

I went to the kitchen to make myself a double shot of authentic Italian espresso and a grilled panini for lunch while watching the live camera feed on my iPad. Watching this escape attempt will be quality the lunchtime entertainment. I just hope that I don’t need to intervein before I finish my espresso because it’d be very unfortunate if my espresso got cold. As the bold and strong espresso slid down my throat between bites of a cheesy and greasy ham and swiss panini, I watched Little Allie’s eyes open with a look of confusion and pure horror. He appeared to be coming to grips and taking stock of the situation he was stuck in. I licked a small glob of greasy swiss cheese off my lips as I waited for the main event to start.

• Like 2
  • littleTomás changed the title to Perspective (Chapter 3)

Chapter 4: Alexander

I didn’t know how long it’d been since I was shoved in the back of a car, but I’d clearly been out for a long time because I was in a cage of some sorts. However, this cage had no top which was helpful and had a padded floor that wasn’t that uncomfortable. At first, I thought I was naked, but I soon realized that I was wearing something that crinkled like a plastic trash bag. Was that a diaper? Was I seriously in a diaper! This has got to be the most fucked up kidnapping ever. It then occurred to me that what I’d initially thought was a cage, was actually a crib and this was a nursery sized for an adult. It was straight out of a tabloid magazine or one of those weird TLC specials that you watch in a hotel when you’re too lazy to do pay-per-view.

I was wearing a diaper and in a giant nursery after being drugged and kidnapped from a bar. What the fuck are the odds of that happening? Apparently, there’s a non-zero chance of that happening nowadays. Regardless, I need to find a way out of here and the first step is to get out of this diaper. I guess I may get arrested for indecent exposure when I leave, but jail sure as hell beats this.

As I reached down to un-tape my diaper, I noticed I’d been sucking on something in my mouth the whole time. I couldn’t see what it was, but it felt like a pacifier. Of course, that’d be right on par with this situation. However, it was strapped to my head and there wasn’t a way I could get it off my just feeling. I’d need to find a mirror once I get out of here. When my hand made contact with the surface of where the diaper tape was, I felt an electric shock. I screamed shit as loud as I could, but no sound came out because of the pacifier gag. I couldn’t see anything unusual about the diaper, but clearly, I was getting shocked somehow. I grabbed the fuzzy blanket in the crib and tried touching it with that, but I still got shocked! I tried one more time this time attempting to ignore the pain and just rip off the tapes, but I couldn’t grab the tapes. There was some kind of cover over my diapers that prevented me from getting at the tapes and the pain from the electricity was becoming very painful.

I started to cry uncontrollably and wet my diaper out of pure pain and frustration! What was happening to me? I stood up in the crib and put my hands on the top bar expecting to get shocked but thankfully nothing happened. Ok, so not everything here will electrocute me; that’s good information to know. I guess I’m just going to have to escape in a diaper. I work out three times a week so without too much difficulty I was able to vault out of the crib. However, my added clumsiness from the thick diaper meant I landed on my feet and the preceded to fall on my butt immediately with a loud thud. I guess the saving graces of this diaper were that I wasn’t covered in pee from wetting myself and it broke my fall quite nicely.

I glanced around nervously expecting one of my captors to walk through the open door, but nothing happened. As I eyed the door with cautious optimism, I noticed my salvation lying on the floor: a set of car keys! That was how I’d get out of here! I just needed to get the keys and then get to the car. I toddled through the doorway, peaking down the hallway to make sure the coast was clear. And then I carefully tiptoed towards the keys. I reached for the keys like they were the holy grail and I tried not make any noise as I plucked them off the floor.

As soon as I’d picked up the keys, I heard the unusual sound of rope moving very rapidly. I was confused and stunned because before my body could react, I got extreme vertigo as I was flipped upside-down and suspended from the ceiling. I then realized that if I’d just looked up before grabbing the keys, I would have easily seen the trap that I was now ensnared in. The next thing I heard was the sound of laughter coming from downstairs and shortly thereafter a 6’1” women with black hair pulled back into a bun and green eyes that burned like a raging fire, confidently strode up the stairs with a huge fucking grin on her face.

She then pinched my cheek and said in the most condescending tone I’d ever heard, “What do we have here? Did little baby Allie try to drive Mommy Audrey’s car? Aww, you should know you’re too little for that. Let’s get you into a more comfortable position, shall we?”

I thought she was going to release me and put me back in the crib, but I should have known better. I glared at her with my “I want to slit your fucking throat” look as she reached into the hallway closet to pull out 12 lengths of rope. Of course! She was going to tie me up even more. Just what I needed right now. I’d been trying to fiddle with the rope holding me up by my feet with my hands, but the first thing she did was tie my hands before making a chest harness and suspending me from the round support beam that hung from the celling at a 35-degree downward angle. It was more comfortable than my blood rushing to my head constantly, but something told me I was going to be here for a while. I struggled against the harness, but it wasn’t going to budge. I guess escape was out of the question for the time being as the woman who called herself Mommy Audrey grabbed my head turning it up towards her saying, “Now you’re going to think about how naughty you were and how little baby boys belong in their cribs when mommy puts them there.”

With that she was gone and I was left to take stock of my situation yet again. I realized that the effects of whatever drug I’d smoked probably hadn’t fully worn off or I could have been drugged again in the car on the way here. Also, clearly the escape thing was a setup and this woman was a huge sadist. I guess for the time being I was going to have to stall for time as I figured out a way to actually get out of here. However, it was clear to me that this woman held all the cards here and until I could figure out what she wanted; I had no chance of getting out. This day absolutely sucked. To make matters worse, it was getting late and I was tired. I guess I’d either not get sleep or learn to sleep well suspended from the ceiling.

• Like 4
  • littleTomás changed the title to Perspective (Chapter 4)

Well, that attempt at escape failed spectacularly. How many times will he attempt to fail before he breaks?... The world may never know...

Awesome update, Mommy Audrey sure knows how to screw with people... I can hardly wait for the next chapter of this wonderful story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 5: Audrey

I guess that little Allie’s brain smarts didn’t translate to street smarts. Anyone with half a brain who took a moment to look up would have seen the snare in place and known to avoid it, but poor Allie couldn’t see it. He was going to make such a cute and adorable little boy. But in order for that to happen, I needed to get to work.

I went back downstairs to the kitchen and got out a two-liter bottle to prep Allie’s dinner. He was going to have a nice milky formula with some extra special laxatives, diuretics, and muscle relaxants in it. He’d come to know this as a bad-boy bottle. It tastes terrible, doesn’t fill you up, makes you feel bloated, and makes it difficult to sleep. In contrast, the good-boy bottle is sweet, tasty, filling, helps you sleep, and makes you feel great. Both bottles will make little Allie fill his diapers, but he won’t get to taste the good-boy bottle until he’s fully submitted to me and accepted that he’s a little baby boy. With the bottle ready, I went back upstairs to untie Allie and put him down for the night.

He’d been suspended there for about a half hour when I returned with the bottle. Allie shuttered when he saw me. He was still struggling some against the rope which was surprising given how long he’d been suspended for. I set the bottle down in the nursery and got to work uniting Allie. I could see that Allie felt a sense of nervous relief as I untied him. He was clearly happy that I was letting him down from being suspended, but made nervous by my presence. That wasn’t an entirely bad thing for him to fear me at this stage. Ultimately, he’d need to take a more parental view of me and see that he could be cared for or punished depending on his behavior. I didn’t set him down on his feet and I kept his hands and feet tied as I cradle carried him into the punishment nursery.

“I bet this naughty little baby boy is getting hungry. However, because you were naughty you have to drink from your pacie instead of getting your bubba. Also, I’m disappointed baby hasn’t gone pee pee in his diapie yet. But after his nighttime bottle that should change.”

I then laid Allie down on the changing table and untapped his very thick, but dry diaper. I then lubed up a vibrating prostate massager and slid it into his ass. He shuttered as I slid it up his ass. However, what he didn’t know is that vibrator would be both his best friend and worst enemy. I taped him back into the thick diaper and laid him into his crib. Once he was safely in his crib, I untied him and handed him a teddy bear. He’d be allowed to have his teddy with him during most of his punishment sessions, so it’ll naturally become his self-soothing companion that he won’t be able to function anywhere without. I then put the bottle in a holder above the crib, attached a tube to it that ran down into the front of Allie’s pacie. From there, gravity and pressure would feed Allie a slow drip of formula for the next hour or so.

I then left the nursery, closing and locking the door behind me. Returning to my bedroom, I got out my iPad to watch the live feed of Allie and got undressed preparing for my fun time to start. I got out my quality Hitachi wand and pulled up the controls for little Allie’s prostate massager. From the cameras I could see the expression on his face of disgust from being forced to drink the formula, but he stayed in the crib because of his fear of me. He’d likely also noticed the security cameras, so he knew he was being watched.

As I rubbed my clit getting warmed up, I started Allie’s toy on the lowest intensity setting, pulsing at random intervals. I continued to rub myself nice and slowly as Allie started shuttering at each pule from his ass toy. Those good feelings combined with the nasty formula would make for quite the mindfuck. He wouldn’t know what to think and he would be stuck in a constant state of frustration. I’d make sure he didn’t cum and was slowly edged all night long. On top of that, the formula was going to force him to wet and mess his diaper very soon. He was then going to sit in that same mess till morning. Gosh, just thinking about the torture Allie was going to be in made me get so wet.

I turned on my Hitachi wand and got down to business upping the settings on Allie’s toy and then lowering them; watching his frustration only grow more and more. Just because Allie was going to be frustrated, didn’t mean I had to be though. As the powerful vibrations grew on my clit, I could feel my muscles tighten. The more frustrated Allie got, the wetter I got. I then upped my wand to maximum power as I continued to edge Allie even more. He’d even started humping his teddy trying to get off. Granted, the bottle was gone now, so soon he’d be wetting and messing his diaper.

As I got ready to cum, I saw the expression on Allie’s face change to horror as he couldn’t stop a huge wet mess from filling his diaper. He was such a helpless little baby who was totally under my control. It was the most empowering feeling ever. Taking men from high places and reducing them to nothing. I bumped my wand up to max power as my muscles powerfully tightened and then released all at once in a massive orgasm. It set off a massive chain orgasm that left me euphoric and curled up on my bed as little Allie curled into a ball and cried out of frustration and discomfort from his messy diaper. As I drifted off to sleep, little Allie was wide awake in a white diaper that’d turned yellow and brown with the vibrator still pulsating in a pattern designed to keep him as frustrated as possible.

• Like 1
  • littleTomás changed the title to Perspective (Chapter 5)
11 hours ago, kerry said:

Just wondering: how do you mess a diaper with a vibrator in your ass? Is this even possible?

My thinking was from the laxities the poop is all liquid, so the muscles just stretched and the mush went around the vibrator. IDK how realistic realistic that is because I've never pooped nor wanted to poop during any kind of anal penetration.