LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)

Part 17

“Hey, wake up! Wake up! Shhhh - you’re okay!” I heard the voice say from a distance. 

I could feel something grabbing me, but no matter what I tried, I couldn’t break free. My arms were paralyzed, my eyes were blurry. I couldn’t breathe.

“Hey, hey, hey, hey… you’re okay.” The voice said again. 

My eyes shot open, my chest finally expanding to pull in fresh air. It took me a second to make out Molly’s face inches from mine, wearing a look of terrified concern.

“There you are. Look at me, look at me.” She said in a calm whisper, her thumbs gently stroking my cheeks as her hands held my face.

I rapidly blinked my eyes open and closed in an attempt to figure out of this was part of the nightmare as well, but quickly realized I was back where I was earlier. 

“It’s okay, look at me.” Molly said one last time as I finally locked eyes with her.

“I… I’m sorry…” I started, but she brought her finger to my lips and shushed me.

“It’s okay. You had a bad dream. Take some deep breaths and wake yourself up.” She said reassuringly.

I followed her instructions and inhaled deep, then exhaled slow for a solid minute. 

“I’m better now, I think.” I said.

She smiled at that, then pulled me close to her. She rolled over onto her back and pulled my head to her chest and held me close. We laid in silence for a few minutes before I moved away.

“What time is it?” I asked, still a bit off base from the dream, no longer remembering what it was.

“Just past 1:30. Alice won’t be awake for another half hour or so.” She answered quietly.

“Oh.” I said. “I’m sorry I woke up up.”

“It’s fine, I wasn’t sleeping that well anyways.” She said as she started to stretch her arms up.

Her shirt rode up high on her belly as she did, showing the entirety of her diaper to the room. In a moment of bravery, or stupidity depending on the outcome, I reached down and squeezed the front of it.

“What was that for?” She asked with a small giggle.

“Just being naughty, I guess.” I said with a smile.

“You better behave or I’ll have to spank you myself.” She laughed as she reached over and squeezed my cheeks, puckering my lips in the process.

With another smirk, I reached down and squeezed it again.

“Oh, you better be careful. At least I can take care of it when I get turned on… not so easy for you to say… and I’ll make it my mission to make it super hard for you.” She said, letting go of my face.

“Okay, okay. Fair enough. Truce.” I said, rolling over on my back as well.

Not accepting that as the end, she grabbed my left hand and brought it to her chest and held it on her right breast. I could feel her nipple, now hard, below the thin shirt. I pulled my hand back, but her grip held it in place. Within a few seconds, she let go.

“There. Now we’re even.” She said with a sexy smirk.

“That… that was over the line.” I said with a small pout.

“Awe, is the little baby getting hard?” She said in a childish, mocking tone, returning the squeeze to the front of my diaper. 

“Okay, okay… I give.” I said, waving the white flag.

“Good. Don’t you ever forget who has the upper hand here.” She said with a wink.

I could feel my heart beating hard in my chest, wanting nothing more than to keep pushing the game a little farther, but knew it was futile and would only end in regret for me. Not so much for her. She really did have the upper hand.

“Man, what a fucked up world this is.” She said after a few minutes of silence, both of us regaining our composure.

“What?” I asked.

“I just, for the first time in my life, tell a guy one of my biggest kinks and I we can’t do a god damn thing about it.” She said with a huff.

“Oh, yeah. I guess not.” I said with sincere disappointment. 

“What’s yours?” She asked bluntly.

“My what? My kink?” I asked.

“No, your favorite color. Yes, your kink.” She said with a laugh.

“Well, I don’t really have one that jumps to mind. If you would have asked me a few hours ago if a… mommy kink… was on the list, I would have said absolutely not… but here we are, I guess.” I said.

She smiled broadly, but didn’t say anything.

“A fucked up world, indeed.” I said after a few seconds.

We were quiet for nearly the rest of the time, both no doubt thinking of the star crossed life we were living. Alice popped her head in right on schedule and lowered the side of the crib to the ground, then changed both of us. I could tell Molly was working hard to peek while my diaper was off, but Alice seemed to block her view for the most part. 

“Your daddy is gonna be here in a couple of hours, Addy. He sent me a message and said they were headed back to LaGuardia. I think we should get you dressed again and give him a special little treat when he gets home.” Alice said as she pulled the pink dress from the chair as I slid from the changing table. 

With little surprise, Molly walked to Alice and took the dress from her. 

“Can I dress her, mommy?” Molly asked sweetly. 

The look in Alice’s eyes when Molly said that was that of an Olympic victory. To Alice, no woman could ever see any feminine man as anything other than subhuman, and this confirmed to her that Molly saw me as just that. A pathetic little sissy that’ll never mean anything to a woman. While I just happened to hit the lottery that this happened to be a kink for Molly, I still had to admit to myself that for the most part, she was probably justified in her assumption. 

“Of course, dear. You can put her tights on her too. I’ll go get the lipgloss, we need to get her nice and ready for her daddy and she’s just a bit smeared.” Alice said, then wandered away proudly. 

“Upsidaisy.” Molly said as she lifted the dress up and over my head. 

“Don’t enjoy this too much, please.” I said, rolling my eyes but following her instructions to raise my arms. 

“Oh, I’ll enjoy this quite a lot, thank you very much.” She said with a smile while fixing the dress into position. 

She stepped back, then glanced over to the chair. 

“Uh-oh. We forgot your little tights.” She said. 

“Oh my god. Could you at least not get off from this? At the very least?” I added with a sigh. 

She had me sit, then rolled the white tights up to my knees before pulling me back to my feet. She reached up and not-so-softly unsnapped the crotch of my onesie. She made sure to apply plenty of pressure with her hands while grasping at the fabric. 

Once clear, the tights were pulled up and over the colorful diaper, now making the character on the front nearly opaque behind the fabric. 

“You want me to do it again?” She asked with a mischievous look. 

“Do what aga…” I started before realizing what she was asking. 

She smiled, her face about 6 inches from the front of the diaper. 

“Yes.” I said without hesitation. 

This broadened her smile even more. She brought her head closer to me, then pressed her face against the diaper and kissed. She held it much longer this time and fluctuated pressure with her head. It was driving me crazy and took every ounce of willpower to not grab her head and shove it harder into me. 

I didn’t though, and a few seconds later, she moved away. That damn smile was still on her face the entire time she refastened the onesie, even after Alice returned. 

The gloss was reapplied without protest and both again sealed their approval for a job well done. 

“I bet he won’t be able to keep his hands off of you.” Alice said with a final nod. “Be careful not to mess any of your makeup up before he gets here.”

Alice dismissed herself from the room, evidently she had an endocrinology journal article to complete before the next round of papers was due for the Journal of the American Medical Association publication, and she was a featured contributor in her field. It still hadn’t sank in that Alice was as big of a deal in the medical world as she was. 

“I kinda wish Steve wasn’t coming home today. I really like you being here.” Molly said as she grabbed my hand and led me from the room. 

We walked out to the atrium but went down a different hallway this time. About halfway to the end, she pushed a door open and we entered into a legitimate theater room with a massive projector screen and stadium seating for 16 people in reclining movie theater chairs. In the back of the room was a popcorn machine like you’d see at AMC, sitting right next to a fountain soda machine with 5 flavors.

“Damn. This is nice.” I said as Molly closed the door behind us. 

“Yeah, I play games in here, usually. Or if there’s a really good movie that the iPad doesn’t do justice. It’s weird, I’ve never seen Mark or Alice use most of the things in this house. This room included.” She said as she took a seat front and center. 

She pulled a remote from a console near the chair and pressed power. The screen lit up bright, flickered a few times, then settled into a loading screen. I heard a familiar beep soon after and watched as the PlayStation logo took over the screen. 

“You ever play Skyrim?” She asked, staring straight forward. 

“Yeah, a long time ago.” I answered as she loaded up a saved game. 

“Sometimes I’ll play for hours and hours at a time. I’ve pretty much done everything there is to do, but I like collecting things and taking them to my house. I have a little family there waiting for me and we like to play tag. I also have a room full of gold and diamonds. Like, way more than enough to escape from this place.” She said with a far away, fantastical look on her face. “It’s like the only good thing about the diapers… I never have to worry about potty breaks.”

“Yeah, that is one good thing, I guess.” I said with pity, still just scratching the surface of how lonely Molly has been. 

I watched as she navigated her character around the map. She had made her avatar look similar to her real life appearance, it was wearing a simple white dress with a cross bow affixed to its right hip. 

“I played for almost a month with Golldir as a follower, but he died when we accidentally went into a giants camp. You know what’s stupid?” She asked looking from the screen to me. 

I looked at her, but didn’t say anything. 

“I literally cried when he died. I know I could have loaded a saved game and just not went that way, but that would be cheating. He died and now I have to live with the guilt that I led him there.” She said with an odd look. 

“You’re super depressing sometimes, you know that?” I said back. 

“Oh, for sure.” She replied. 

“Have you collected all of the masks? I know those are hard to find unless you look it up.” I asked as she easily battled a few bandits. 

“I don’t look anything up, that’s a hard rule for this game. It’s all discovery on my own. I play all of my games like that. I’ve got nothing but time to kill, so why rush it.” She replied, having looted the small amount of gold from their bodies. “But no, I’m still missing a few.”

I was never big into video games, we just never really played them as a kid, but most of my friends were. I can see why it’s a good escape, because before I realized it, Alice tracked us down with Steve in tow. 

“Addy has a little surprise for you.” She told him as they both came into the room. 

Alice fumbled for a minute to find the light switch, but both Molly and I were standing at attention before it flicked on. 

I’m sure we were a sight to see for Steve’s eyes when they adjusted to the bright light. I was standing in the pink dress with a face of perfect makeup, and a bow in my hair. Molly was standing in the Care Bears shirt that she slept in last night and diaper. 

“Good lord.” Steve said, visually stunned by my appearance. “You look… you look amazing.” He said, struggling to find his words. 

I gave a bashful smile, surprised at how much his praise would affect me. He couldn’t take his eyes off of me, and I enjoyed it way more than I thought. 

“Alright, well I’ll go get her bag so you two can get home.” Alice said, gesturing too Molly to join her. 

They both excited the room, leaving Steve and I standing a few feet apart. His eyes never broke from me while they walked from the room. 

“I never… I honestly never wanted to push you this far. I never really thought about doing all of this to you, but holy shit… this is amazing. You look so… damn… cute.” He said, finally moving from his spot and approaching me for a hug. 

“How do you feel about it?” He asked while squeezing me tight. 

“Not great at first, but I guess I’m okay with it now. Not an everyday thing, but I kinda do like the way I look with all of this on.” I answered honestly. 

Steve ushered me from the theater room to the front door where Alice and Molly were waiting, my bag in hand. Steve took it from Alice, both of Steve giving her a look of sincere gratitude for what she had accomplished while he was gone. 

Molly pulled me in for a hug, her mouth close to my ear. 

“Don’t forget what I told you… make him cum in the back of your mouth and swallow it as fast as possible.” She said very quietly. 

I gave her a look of confusion, but wasn’t able to question anything. Before I could react, Steve was tugging me towards the Mercedes. I waved goodbye and we were on our way. 

“So how was it? As bad as you thought?” He asked as we drove down the lengthy driveway. 

“Not really, no. It was okay.” I said quietly. 

“How was Alice? I know she can be a little much at times, was she nice to you?” He questioned. 

I hesitated and wondered if I should be truthful, but ultimately decided that a little bit of Alice’s crazy was worth the price of admission to hang out with Molly. 

“No, she was fine. She left us alone most of the day.” I responded, committing to my answer. 

“Well, good. I’m so glad to hear that. And I’m glad I sent you. You really look stunning.” He said as he placed his right hand on my thigh. 

I didn’t realize until halfway home that I wasn’t wearing the large coat, I was out in the pink dress completely exposed. Sure, we were in the car, but it was still odd that it didn’t cross my mind until now. 

I did, however begin to panic when Steve turned out of his neighborhood instead of toward his house. 

“Whoa, what’s going on?!“ I yelped in a panicked voice. 

“I’m just picking up some dinner from The Tavern. It’s curbside. Don’t worry, it’ll be fine. I’d take you anywhere like you are now and I guarantee that unless we saw your mom or something, nobody on Earth would suspect a thing. They’d just see a pretty girl in a dress that’s probably a bit too young for her age, but now I see that happening more and more.” He said as he pulled out onto the main highway and merged with traffic. 

“A heads up would have been nice though, I could have grabbed the coat at least.” I said, still panicking. 

“You’re fine, babe. Don’t worry.” He said in a demeaning tone. 

We only drove about 90 seconds up the road before crossing traffic and pulling into the parking lot of an older restaurant. Sure enough, The Tavern was boldly proclaimed in green neon lights on the sign facing the highway. 

Steve called the number on the sign and confirmed we had arrived, then hung up and placed his hand back on my thigh. 

“You’ll get through this, don’t worry.” He said. 

I averted my gaze as a woman in her 60s walked out with a paper bag and handed it to Steve through the window. 

“Have a good one!“ was all she said, then turned and walked back into the restaurant. 

“See, not so bad.” He said, handing me the bag of food. 

“Fortunately.” I mumbled.

I placed the bag on the floor between my legs and thought about how cute the Mary Jane shoes were on my feet and wished they were a size or two bigger. I then shook my head and chastised myself for thinking that.

“So how was the trip?” I asked as we pulled back into the refuge of the neighborhood. 

“A waste of time, as usual. No matter who they are, they usually back down very quickly when they get a call that our jet just landed and we’re on our way to their offices. Most of the time, that’ll be enough to straighten them up. This was one of those times. Fly 90 minutes to get my ass kissed by an idiot.” He said somewhat smugly. 

“Seems like a good day, all-in-all.” I responded. 

“It got a lot better once I got here and got to see this.” He said with a smirk and shook my thigh. 

I gave a smile, but it was all for show. I may not have been playing the part of a girl for long, but I’m sure all the compliments and affection are only to get me on my knees and would end as soon as he got off. Geez, guys are so predictable. 

I was relieved that Steve again opted to use the garage instead of the circle driveway. While his neighbors weren’t exactly close, I didn’t like the thought of having some nosy neighbor connect the dots that the girl in the pink dress was the boy in the checkered shirt from a few weeks back. 

I kicked off the shoes once we entered the house and breathed a sigh of relief as my feet regained sensation, I guess the shoes were tighter than I had realized. Steve walked past as I did and spanked my butt firmly, then lifted the bag and wiggled it at me. I greeted this with an eye roll, then set off down the hall after him. 

“What’d you get for me?” I asked as I took my usual seat at the table. 

“Chicken tenders and fries.” He said as he approached me with the box. 

He was right, they were chicken tenders and fries, but the tenders were shaped like dinosaurs and the fries like smiley faces. 

“Cute. Did I get a juice box too?” I said sarcastically at the kids meal. 

“Actually, yes. I figured you’d rather have a glass of wine, but if you prefer your wine unfermented, it’s in the fridge.” He said as he laid his food out. 

I was jealous, he was having a BLT that looked amazing. He followed this with two glasses of wine. 

“You know, I’ve not seen that dress in the catalogue. I’m guessing that’s something Mark or Alice had custom made for Molly. It’s cute.” He said as he took a bite from his sandwich. 

“Lucky me.” I said as I swiped a fry from his plate. 

His fries were seasoned, the smiley face fries most definitely were not. His were fair game. 

“So what else did the coerce you into doing?” He asked. “Alice didn’t try and make you breastfeed, did she?”

“No, only Molly. She let me be.” I said back between chews of dino nuggets. 

“She does seem to enjoy it, so they’re a good match on that, I guess.” He replied. 

I nodded my head, but didn’t elaborate on Molly’s misery. 

“But no, nothing else either. It was a pretty chill day.” I answered. “Are you working tomorrow too?”

“From home. I usually skip the office when I travel the day before. Is there anything you want to do?” He asked looking up from his plate. 

“I thought maybe we could go do something. I don’t know what though. I’m just tired of not doing anything.” I responded. 

“You wanna go on a little shopping trip?” He quickly asked. 

“You mean like a normal one?” I asked back. 

“Well, define normal…” He rebutted. 

“Not for diapers and baby toys.” I said back firmly. 

“Considering you can’t get your diapers in any store, no. We won’t be diaper shopping. Maybe we can find you some clothes that we can both agree on.” He answered. 

“Oh. Yeah. I guess that’d be fine.” I replied. 

We both finished our meals with thoughts running through our heads. I was trying to figure out how to make shopping with him stay normal, and I’m sure he was wondering how far past normal he could push me. Time would tell, I guess. 

“Did Alice let you use the big potty this morning?” He asked as he downed his last swig of red wine. 

I shook my head as I followed suit. 

“I swear, she never listens unless it’s something she wants to do. I explicitly asked her to let you. I’m sorry.” He said, collecting my glass and setting both in the sink. 

“I mean, it’s fine. I guess I didn’t have too.” I replied.

“Well, let’s go get it taken care of now.” He said, ushering me back to the bedroom. 

Much like yesterday morning, it was uncomfortable and gross. He made me do it twice this time, and fortunately the second wasn’t as uncomfortable as the first. 

He put me in a new diaper and redressed me as I was when we got home, which was odd since it was after dinner and usually meant pajamas. I was getting used to, and frustrated with, wet diapers becoming so normal to me. I couldn’t really tell when I was using them, and apart from the added bulk, they didn’t feel much different between dry and wet. It was just frustrating knowing that the control is gone and there isn’t anything I can do about it. 

I laid on the bed while he unpacked his overnight bag that he fortunately didn’t need to use, and mine, which I also didn’t need to use since Molly loaned me the dress. 

“So I had an idea since you were such a good girl today.” He said as he returned from the storage room. 

“Oh, what’s that?” I asked, half expecting him to say he’d give me the pleasure of blowing him again.

“Well, I think maybe you deserve to at least have the opportunity to get off tonight.” He said with a smirk as he sat next to me on the bed and placed his hand on my crotch.

“Oh?” I said, my entire body perking up at this news. 

“Yeah, you’ve earned it.” He said back. 

“Deal!” I nearly yelled at him. 

“Hold on, you need to know the rules before you get so excited about it.” He said, pausing for my reaction. 

I raised my eyebrows, my face no doubt slacking in disappointment. 

“What rules?” I said quietly. 

“Well, for starters, and what should be obvious, the chastity stays where it is. The only way to get it off is to cut it, anyways. So that’s out of the question.” He started. 

My heart sank as he spoke. I figured that was the case, but was still disappointed to hear it.

“You’ll have a certain amount of time, only 5 minutes tonight, but I’ll let you earn time for good behavior. I’ve got a prostate massager that I’ll use on you once the timer starts. If you don’t cum, the time runs out and is gone. If you do, I’ll stop it when you do so any leftover time will roll over. Fair enough so far?” He asked. 

I nodded my head, defeated but still happy that some opportunity for an orgasm was being offered up. 

“You’ll have the option before we start of using a cup. If and when you cum, I’ll catch it in a cup. If you swallow it, I’ll add two minutes on for the next time. If you cum and back out, I’ll remove two minutes. If you decide to not use the cup, there won’t be any extra time or penalty.” He said, then stopped. 

“Okay, I guess.” I said flatly. 

“Good. So, first question. Do you want to try tonight with your five minutes?” He asked, leaning closer to me. 

“Yeah, I do.” I said without hesitation. 

“Okay. Cup of no cup?” He then asked. 

“No.” I again answered without hesitation.  

“Okay. Assume the position.” He said, then manipulated me into an ass-up, face-down position with my weight supported on my knees. 

He pulled firmly on the onesie and tucked it up over my belly and back, then pulled the tights down to my thigh. I anticipated the diaper to fall off next, but instead I felt his fingers poke and pull firmly at the rear of it, making a hole right over my butt. 

I clenched my fists as I watched him lube up the prostate massager and was relieved that it was pretty thin with an angled, bulbous head.

I took a deep breath as the massager disappeared from view, and felt a few seconds later when the cool lube made contact. He rubbed it up and down for a few seconds with hardly any pressure to make certain the lube was spread everywhere it needed to be, then pressed firmly.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax as the head pressed hard against me, my body doing everything it could to stop the intrusion. He gently twisted and rocked the massager for a few seconds to adjust my body to it’s presence, then pushed it farther in. 

I took a very deep breath as I felt the widest part of the head finally break past my internal and external sphincter, it felt as if it was now being sucked into my body from the pressure. Even with how thin it looked, it still hurt quite a bit and was definitely the largest thing to ever go the wrong way into me. The good news is it didn’t hurt as he pushed it deeper into me after that.

Steve adjusted the wand against the front of me and rubbed until he felt what he was looking for, then adjusted it to push more pressure against the inside of me.

The flip of a switch sent electric shock waves through me as the little massager came to life and vibrated like wild. 

I felt a long, loud moan escape me as he pressed it harder on my prostate. I could tell my entire body was shaking and my legs were struggling to hold up my weight even though it had only just begun.

“This is the low speed, too.” Steve said proudly as he repositioned again. 

“F-f-f-uck!” I cried out a second later when he clicked the button again and the motor began to pulsate. 

He expertly manipulated the massager around, driving me wild with new sensations and causing me to say profanities that I didn’t know I knew. I could feel the muscles in my groin pulsate like I was trying to have an orgasm over and over. I was seeing stars as my breathing became deep and rapid.

Everything came crashing down suddenly when the switch was flipped again and the pulsation stopped. 

“Time.” He said as he looked at his watch. 

I nearly started crying at the news. I spent the entire time experiencing the sensations I’d never had before and never even tried to cum from them. Rookie mistake, man. 

I put on my best pouty face, but he paid it no attention and quickly removed the wand from me and wrapped it in a hand towel, then pushed my body over. He pulled the now destroyed diaper off of me and quickly replaced it with a new one while I laid there still shaking from the sensations. I felt so empty on the inside now. I felt like some part of me that was missing had been filled, but was gone again after the quickest five minutes of my life.

“You didn’t cum, but you sure as hell leaked like a faucet.” He said as he sat next to me.

He pulled the tights back up over the fresh diaper, then fastened the onesie back into place and patted my caged cock lightly. 

“Another minute and I could have been there.” I said with quiet defeat. 

“Well, you can earn the time and try again another day.” He said with a smile. 

I laid there and tried to come to grips with my annoyance and frustration, wishing I could start the five minutes over again. Now that I knew what to expect, I could focus my efforts on getting off and I desperately wanted too.

“Can I change into pajamas?” I asked after a few minutes, finally calming down and coming back to reality.

“No, not yet. You’re too cute like this and I want to watch you give a blowjob in your pretty clothes.” He said with a grin.

There it was. It was always going to be tit-for-tat with him, I should expect it by now. I didn’t say anything, but I didn’t have too. A second after he said that, I was being pulled from the bed by my arm and led over to the leather chair that he sat in yesterday for the same purpose. 

“Oh, you know what?” He said, then walked into the closet leaving me on my knees in front of the empty chair.

I watched as he returned with a pink and white bib and secured it around my neck.

“Don’t want to mess up Molly’s pretty dress, do we?” He said, then stepped in front of me and pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles and sat in the chair.

I knew the expectation so I didn’t waste any time. I leaned forward and took the head of his dick in my mouth and started to suck and lick to get him the rest of the way hard. I only had to work for a few seconds before he reached his peak and I could reposition my head above his lap.

I felt like I had a decent pattern down now and could comfortably alternate between spinning my tongue over the head of his cock while moving my mouth up and down with a slight amount of suction. My left hand was wrapped around the base of his dick, both for leverage and to keep an unexpected downward push from his hands on the back of my head from impaling my throat and my right was gently massaging his balls at the same time I sucked. 

While I did get the pattern down, it was still pretty damn tiring and I found myself wanting relief after a few minutes. I glanced up at him, he was smiling down at the show in front of him and I guess I could see why. I redoubled my efforts and tried to get him there as fast as possible.

Fortunately I didn’t have to work hard much longer. I could feel the head of his cock start to swell, his breathing became choppy, and the grunting started. As expected, his hands found their way to the back of my head and started controlling my pace, increasing significantly over my previous speed.

“Fuck. Just like that.” He grunted as I felt spit spilling from my lips, my hand wet.

With a yell, I felt the first blast of cum hit the roof of my mouth. I put both hands on the base of his dick and held myself firmly in place and moved the head of his cock slightly farther back in my mouth and started to swallow in time with his pulsations. 

Molly was right, I didn’t really taste anything after the first burst. Everything else went easily down into my belly without me noticing all that much as long as I could keep swallowing. 

He eased the pressure on my head after a moment. I sucked a little harder and pulled my head back, his dick popping loudly from my mouth and the last little bit of cum landing on my tongue. I was already committed, so I swallowed that as well.

I rocked back on my heels as he regained his breath, then he locked eyes with me and the unspoken question was answered by me opening my mouth and showing him the contents had been disposed of.

“Holy shit! You did it!” He said with way too much excitement and pulled me up for a tight hug. “I’m so proud of you!”

I hated how proud it made me feel, I guess I just really liked the praise for a job well done and I would take it in any way I could. I hugged him back, but mostly by reflex.

“Oh, wow. I’m gonna start sending you over there every day… you come home looking like this, then do that… wow. Big change from yesterday.” He said releasing the embrace.

I blushed and stood from his lap, then walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down, but not before he took the bib off of me and wiped my mouth.

“I tried to just start swallowing right away and it seemed to work. I still don’t like the taste, but it wasn’t as obvious this time.” I answered.

“I’m glad. Although it was kind of hot watching you spit into the front of your diaper. I liked knowing that it was in there all night. But whatever, now I know it’s inside of your belly and that’s just as hot.” He said as he stood and pulled his pants up.

He walked over to me and kissed my forehead, then sat down next to me. 

“Alice gave me some makeup wipes for you to use before bed. Why don’t I help you get it all off, then you can soak in the tub for a little bit before bed. Sound like a plan?” He said with his hand on my knee.

“Yeah, that sounds good.” I answered, glad to be able to relax alone for a bit. 

Steve helped me use the wipes, sure to get everything off of my face. I hate to admit it, but I kind of missed it when it was all off. It really did make such a difference, and my skin looked so smooth with the makeup on. Plus, my eyes looked insanely green and big. Everything just looked boring now.

He undressed me and folded Molly’s clothes, carefully placing them on the chair to keep them from getting wrinkled, then drew a hot bath and tossed in some lavender bath salts. 

“There ya go. You enjoy.” He said.

“Oh, can I have my phone back?” I asked before I stepped in, realizing I hadn’t checked it since I got over to Molly’s this morning. 

“Oh, yeah.” He said, then grabbed it from the drawer of his nightstand.

I stepped into the hot water and carefully sat down, allowing ample time for my skin to adjust to the hot water. Before too long, I was laying back and deep breathing in the steaming, lavender scented water. I didn’t get to cum, but this was at least something nice to help me relax.

I was disappointed to open my phone and realize that I didn’t have any missed calls or messages, nor any emails, facebook messages, WhatsApp messages, etc. Everything was barren. I flipped through social media and found nothing interesting, then navigated to my email account and scrolled through the dozens of spam emails finding nothing of interest. 

I pulled up my school account to check my unofficial transcript for the fall semester grades and was pleased to see that, as expected, I ended up with a 3.8gpa for the semester. I did have a rough test in Chemistry 101, but still ended up with a high B and was okay with the outcome. I heard Chem 102 was a bit harder, but didn’t need to worry too much. Now that I wasn’t working nights, I figured classes would be significantly easier to maintain. 

I pulled up my Spring semester calendar to review the courses I had signed up, and because I didn’t have anything else to do, and had a royal panic attack.

“What the fuck.” I said to myself in disbelief and sat straight up, splashing some of the bath water out of the large tub.

I had been withdrawn from my entire roster for Spring. Each course had a ‘W’ prominently listed next to it, but I specifically remember verifying that my classes had gone through.

“Steve!” I called out from the tub.

He came in a moment later with a dish towel thrown over his shoulder.

“Yeah?” He asked.

“My school. I checked my classes and they aren’t there anymore. They all say I withdrew from them. I thought everything was taken care of. What’s going on?” I nearly shouted in a panic.

“Oh, honey. There’s nothing to worry about… it’s gonna be really hard for you to go to class when we spend all of January in Montana. We decided a break would be in your best interest.” He said casually.

“You didn’t think to ask me first?!” I said, stunned.

“For what? You signed the papers authorizing us to adjust your school schedule as necessary. Don’t be upset, baby… when this is done, you won’t need to work. If you really want too, you can go back next fall. Just spend some time enjoying this. Enjoying all of this with me. You let me handle the grown up stuff.” He said with a condescending tone and walked out of the bathroom.

I stood quickly and stepped out of the tub, but slipped when my right foot made contact with the cold marble tile on the bathroom floor. I grabbed for something to brace my fall, but only found air. My body spun in a last ditch effort to break my fall, but this only sent me head first into the unforgiving floor, the back of my head striking with only my shoulder there to break the fall. 

There was an incredibly bright light in my left eye, then in my right. I could hear my name now, but it seemed muffled. I squeezed my eyes closed hard, then opened them both. Steve was there with a panicked look on his face, I was on the bed now. My head hurt like crazy. I reached up to touch the pain, but my hands were pushed back down to my sides. 

“Hey, there you are!” Steve said with immense relief. 

“Ouch… owe.” I said as I blinked to adjust my eyes. “I think I slipped.”

“Yeah, you sure did.” He said as he sat beside me, still concerned. “I called Alice, she’s coming over to check on you now. I damn near called an ambulance. I also damn near called a contractor with as hard as you hit… I could have sworn you cracked a tile.”

I smiled a bit at this, but was reminded of the pain when I moved my head slightly. 

“I think I’m okay. Am I bleeding” I asked. 

“No, but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t swell like crazy soon.” He said, brushing a strand of hair from my face. 

I finally recalled why I tried to run from the bath so quickly. 

“Why didn’t you ask me first? About school?“ I questioned. 

“I was going to talk to you, but the administrative assistant moved too quick on cancelling your schedule. It had been proposed, but not decided. I’m sorry for that. But… I do think that you could use a few weeks out of this city to clear your head. Well, whatever that smack didn’t clear, I guess.” He responded. 

I only half believed this. 

“Still… even before it was talked about, couldn’t you have talked to me? I’d have probably been all for it but now I just feel like it was a decision made for me.” I said, trying to seem confident, but knowing I was trembling at the same time. 

“You’re right, I’ll make sure I clear the big things with you from now on… but how about it? How about just a semester off. Let’s spend it in the mountains. We can put a few hundred miles on the snowmobiles, take a trip through Glacier… there are so many cool things to do up there.” He said doing anything he could to sell me on the idea. 

“I just…” I started. 

“Okay, how about an online class? Pick one, do it from there. It’s cold and dark in the evenings, so coursework probably won’t interfere that much, and it’ll be a flexible schedule. How’s that?” He interjected. 

“I mean… I just didn’t want to get behind schedule for… well… for…” I stammered. 

It hit me that I didn’t really have a plan. I was in school because I should be in school. I didn’t have a major declared, so I guess my future plans were fluid when it came to finishing school.

“I guess so.” I finally said, feeling defeated.

“Great, you’re gonna love it.” He said with a broad smile. 

I still didn’t feel great about it. 

“Hey!” Alice called from the foyer. 

Her heels clacked down the hallway toward Steve’s room, then right to the side of the bed. 

“At least you’re awake now.” She said with a look of relief. “How do you feel?” 

“Fine now, I guess. It hurts, but I’m okay.” I responded, finally rubbing at the back of my head where I could feel a goose egg in its infancy. 

“Okay, good.” She said. 

Molly peeked around the door to the bedroom with a worried look on her face, she stopped there, just short of entering the room.

Alice took a pen light from her pocket and shined it in my eyes, then ran her hands down the back of my neck. She had me test my range of motion, but seemed to be relieved with my condition quickly upon arriving. 

“Well, you did get knocked out, so I would say you need to get scanned, but you do seem fine now. I think you’ll be okay, but let’s keep a close eye out.” She said with a smile. 

She stood and turned to Steve and started explaining all kinds of sighs that he needed to look for throughout the night, and what to do it I passed out again or threw up. He nodded his understanding and gave me a reassuring ‘you’ll be fine’ look. 

I looked over at Molly, still hovering in the doorway during the conversation between Alice and Steve and gave her a smile. She smiled back and mouthed ‘You okay?’

I nodded my head, trying to reassure her that I wasn’t dying or anything. She gave a thumbs up and discreetly blew me a kiss.

“Oh, good news…” Steve said to Alice as she finished explaining everything. 

She raised her eyebrows and waited. 

“Someone will be joining our group in January.” He told her happily. 

She gave a smile, and turned to me. 

“I’m so glad, it wouldn’t be nearly as fun without you. I bet Molly is thrilled to hear that, aren’t you dear?” She asked, flashing a look to the door.

Molly smiled and nodded her head.

I gave a flat look back, realizing that the whole group was going. 

“Relax tonight dear.” She said to me, then reminded Steve of what he needed to watch for, then clacked back down the hallway and out the front door with Molly in tow.

“Hey, a near clean bill of health, eh?” He said and sat back next to me on the bed.

“Yeah, nice.” I said quickly. “Can I get dressed now? This towel is getting cold.” 

I had only had a towel draped across me since this whole fiasco began, and was starting to shiver from the cold.

“Sure thing.” He said, then stood and walked away.

I laid and started at the ceiling fan, wondering how many more ‘surprises’ were going to get thrown at me over the next few years. My autonomy was already effectively stripped away, but the things that seemed to be there to anchor this life to my old were also beginning to stripped away one by one. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the fall semester would arrive and something else would come up, then something else. There was no intention of letting me go back to school. What good is a plaything if its preoccupied with other things during times you may want to play with it.

“Here we go, lets get you all ready for beddie-by.” Steve said in a baby talk as he tossed the pajamas down near me and fluffed the diaper. 

My garb for the night consisted of a thin shirt with a picture of a doll on the front of it, pink in color, of course. This was accompanied by white shorts that did nothing to hide the diaper, but what the hell. Not like it matters at this point. 

“Are you still feeling alright?” He asked as we tucked into bed for the night.

“Yeah, sore but I think I’ll be okay.” I replied, shifting to find a comfortable position.

The back of my head was throbbing so sleeping on my back was difficult, but the bulk of the diaper made it very tough to fall asleep when I was on my side. I finally settled in and fell asleep as I thought back on my old life and what I had given up for him.

• Like 9
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-17)

Awesome writing - you can really sense their cognitive dissonance of the situation. I wonder what happened with Alice and Molly? Alice is always just novelty seeking or gets bored easily? Molly just "grins and bears" it, somewhat defeated? I do hope it can be as fun and exciting for Molly as it is for Adam and maybe the latter is the key for the former. 

And phwoar, pretty hot - cum cup and bib! Maybe he can still go to school: but perhaps it'll be home-schooling in a cute uniform ?

Part 18

“December! Yeesh! I just want to go back to sleep.” I moaned for the fourth time

Steve was studious with his instructions and was waking me up every hour to make sure I wasn’t brain dead. He kept asking if I knew the month, my name, and the state. I was getting tired of it, but according to him, this was the last time he was instructed to ask.

I didn’t mean to be so short with him, I know he was only looking out for me, but it was so damned hard to fall asleep again with the headache and stupid wet diaper. I tossed and turned for a little while after this last check in, but finally decided I needed to ask. 

“Are you awake?” I said quietly into the dark. 

“I would be, but you keep wiggling around.” He said back softly. 

“Umm… can you please change me? It’s wet and I can’t fall asleep.” I asked him, embarrassed that I was requesting it. 

“Awe, of course sweetie. Daddy will change your wet diapee…” He baby talked back to me. 

“Come on…” I said back, annoyed. 

“Okay, okay… I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist. It’s not often you ask for a change.” He said, a smile no doubt on his face. 

Instead of changing me on the bed, he annoyingly made me get up and go to the changing table. The old diaper was removed and tossed away, and a new one quickly taped into place. He pulled the thin shorts back up, then lifted me off of the table and carried me back to the bed. A quick tuck in and kiss to the forehead and I was right back to sleep, finally able to get comfortable. 

As has become tradition, the smell of breakfast woke me up in the morning. You know that feeling you get in the morning when you know it’s freezing cold outside and the last thing you want to do is climb out of bed? Well, I had that now. I could see it was past 8am on my phone, but there was no light coming through the window yet. It was gonna be a cold, cloudy day. 

The allure of coffee and bacon finally pulled me from my nest and I trodded from the bedroom after I found and pulled on one of Steve’s grey ‘Yale Law’ sweat shirts, comically large on me, but much warmer than the thin cotton pajamas. 

“Good morning.” He said with a smile and a cup of coffee. 

“Morning.” I said, closing the distance and grabbing for the already poured cup he had prepared for me. 

Steve always bought fancy coffee, which I always thought was a wasted expense, but the stuff he would grind in the mornings blew any coffee from the finest coffee shops out of the water. 

The windows looking over the lake were dark. Most of the light was blocked out by low, slow moving clouds dumping large snowflakes that seemed to dance in the howling wind. 

“Ugh, it looks brutal out there.” I said, slurping from the cup. 

“For sure. Weather girl said it’s gonna do this most of the day. Up to eight inches of snow possible, if you can believe that.” He said, joining me in gazing out of the window while the bacon popped in the skillet. 

I’m not sure if it was the weather, the smell of bacon, the warm sweatshirt, or what… but I was flooded with an overwhelming sense of nostalgia. I could have stayed standing there like that forever, it was a feeling I couldn’t recall having in nearly a decade; after the rush of opening presents on Christmas morning during a snowstorm with a mug of hot chocolate, the calm finally settling in. 

“I’ve got biscuits in the oven, do you want a breakfast sandwich or a plate?” He asked, finally breaking my zen. 

“Oh, a sandwich sounds good.” I said and turned back to the kitchen. 

He was pulling the crispy bacon from the skillet now and had a few eggs readied to take their place. 

“Need any help?” I asked. 

“If you want to grab some juice from the fridge, that’d be great. Check the biscuits after, if you don’t mind.” He said as the eggs hit the remnants of bacon fat and sent a loud hiss and popping around the kitchen. 

I poured two glasses of cranberry juice, then peeked in on the scratch made biscuits. They were just beginning to turn golden and seeped with butter. The smell was overwhelmingly good. 

“Almost there.” I said as I walked back to the counter. 

“Wonderful. These are already ready.” He said, pulling the eggs from the skillet, setting them next to the shimmering bacon on a paper towel.

A few seconds later he pulled the biscuits from the oven and began assembling our sandwiches. He loaded them high with crispy bacon, a fried egg, and topped each with a thick lemony butter sauce and a slice of farmhouse cheddar. He never ceased to make amazing food. 

“Are you still up for our shopping trip? I’d like to get you squared away for Montana.” He asked as we both took our seats at the table.

I nodded but couldn’t waste time talking, I needed to eat. 

I polished off every morsel on the plate before sitting back in my chair, completely satisfied. The final swig of coffee, while cool, was still as delicious as the first sip.

“Where are we gonna go to shop?” I finally asked.

“Well, I figured we’d start at Midtown Mall and go from there.” He said collecting the plates.

I remember Molly telling me that Mark and Alice owned the real estate for Midtown Mall. I’d never been there, so was curious to see it in person. I know it’s snooty and high end, so no surprise Steve offered it as the first stop.

“Okay, cool.” I said.

“I’m gonna go shower, do you think you can take care of cleaning yourself out?” He asked seriously, like it was a monumentally complex task.

“I mean, yeah… I think I can manage.” I responded. 

He motioned me to the bedroom, pulled my shorts down, and removed the wet diaper. He slapped my butt lightly and I walked to the bathroom, gathered the supplies, and did as instructed. 

I guess the more you do it, the more you get used to it. It wasn’t nearly as bad this time and I didn’t cramp up as much as before. By the time I was done, Steve was out of the shower and getting dressed in jeans and a pullover wool jacket.

“I’ll go get your clothes ready.” He said, tussling my hair as he passed by me.

I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and put moisturizer on my face, then dropped the towel and walked into the bedroom to meet Steve. 

He dressed me in a pair of khaki pants and a button down shirt, then topped it with a red and black sweater. I did a turn in the mirror after to confirm the discreetness of the diaper and was satisfied that it wasn’t visible to the casual viewer. I adjusted my hair into a somewhat more masculine style to try and minimize my new reality, then slid a pair of loafers on my feet and grabbed a Diet Coke from the refrigerator. Steve placed his hand on the small of my back and guided me to the garage and into the passenger seat of the SUV.

It was a quick drive to the mall, mostly filled with conversations about the plethora of activities available to do in Montana and a running list of items we’ll need to get before leaving. Steve parked in the attached parking garage and we walked into the massive food court entrance. We looked more like a father and son than whatever kind of couple we were, fortunately. 

We stopped first by a sporting goods store and selected some ski bibs, a winter coat, snow boots, and ski goggles. Each of these were name brand and all top of the line. Steve swiped his AmEx Centurion card and charged nearly $1,900 in winter gear. We then headed to a store that literally only sells luggage and bought a $700 hard side metal suitcase to carry it all. 

I was hoping to get by with just the Montana stuff, but Steve pulled me into a massive shoe store and had me select a new pair of Mary Jane shoes like the ones I wore yesterday, but in a size that would actually fit me. I was a little embarrassed as he slid the girls shoes on me, but no one even paid us a second glance. I thought it was funny how much of my life I’d spent concerned on what people in public thought of me, and realized they literally don’t give a shit unless you’re being loud and obnoxious. 

“You wanting anything else?” He asked as he swiped the card again for the shoes.

“Lunch?” I said hopeful, really craving cheap fast food from the food court. 

“From here?” He said with a raised eyebrow.

“Sure, why not?” I asked.

“It’s… gross.” He replied as we rounded the corner to see the dozen or so food stands, nearly all with lines of patrons waiting for their low quality meals.

“You never crave bad food like this?” I asked skeptical that any American could deny the lure of mass marketed food.

“No. Never.” He said.

“Well, I think we should get Chinese food.” I answered, taking his hand and pulling him in the general direction of ‘Number 1 Chinese Food’.

I never even realized that for a good 50 yards or so I was holding his hand. I dropped it when I did, and looked around to make sure we weren’t being watched by any gawkers but again, nobody cared.

“Sample?!” The lady at the counter yelled in our direction when we got close. 

I shook my head, I knew what I wanted and Steve followed suit. A few seconds later we carried our styrofoam containers packed to the brim with General Tso’s Chicken and Fried Rice to the least disgusting open table we could find. 

“We used to eat this when I was a kid. Both of my parents worked a lot, so Chinese takeout was probably 50% of my diet growing up.” I said as I shoveled a piece of somewhat spicy, but overly sweet chicken into my mouth. 

Steve was doing the same, but didn’t seem as nearly as eager about it.

“What did you eat growing up? Did you really not have this kind of food?” I asked.

“No, not really. Both of my parents were chefs and restaurateurs, so if it wasn’t fine dining in a restaurant, it was experimental fine dining at home.” He answered as he picked through the chicken to find an appealing piece.

“Wow, bougie.” I said with a laugh.

He laughed back. It was kind of cool to get some insight into his past, he really hadn’t shared that much with me up until now.

“What were your parents like?” I asked after a lull in conversation.

“Driven, I guess. Both were very successful in opening and growing businesses, I always looked up to that. It made me want to open my own law practice.” He said.

“Why did you end up leaving your own practice for a corporate shill job?” I asked with a jest.

“Well, when you have your own practice, you’re always on the clock. I was tired of always being available for everything from client dispositions at all hours of the day and still having to call the electric company when the lights went out. I was tired.” He answered sincerely.

“Oh, I see. I guess I get that. Let someone else take care of the small stuff so you can focus on the big?” I paraphrased.

“Yeah.” He nodded.

“Any brothers or sisters?” I asked to fill another bout of silence.

“Yeah, I have a brother. We don’t talk much and most people have no idea that we’re related.” He said cautiously.

“Why?” I asked.

“We’ll, he’s in the U.S. House of Representatives and I’m a gay bleeding heart liberal. Not a problem, but he’s… well, to the general public, he’s a hardcore right wing republican. In private, he’s a normal guy. Politicians are all actors just trying to win their next award… reelection.” He said.

“Holy shit.” I said in surprise.

“Language.” He scolded.

“Sorry, just a little surprised by that.” I apologized. 

“Don’t be. Anyone in the public eye has multiple personas. His is just as a giant prick.” He laughed.

“Yeah, I guess.” I said, then dropped my fork after finishing around half of my meal.

Steve followed suit and tossed his aside as well, although he had barely touched it. I picked both of our containers up and threw them into the nearest trash bin and watched as another couple hawked around our table, hoping to have a place to sit to enjoy their disgusting looking pizza slices from a restaurant called ‘Pizzaz’ with a creepy clown mascot. 

“Anything else?” I asked as I helped him collect our winnings from the day, awkwardly pushing a huge suitcase through a crowd of people.

“Yeah, one more idea.” He said and steered us away from the food court.

He led me to a store called ‘Baby Barn’ and ushered me in.

“I thought you said…” I started as we walked into the colorful assault of every baby item you could imagine.

“I said we were’t getting diapers, which we aren’t. I have an idea though and I want to see if they have something.” He said, dismissing my protests.

He walked down the aisle with every assortment of diaper on one side, and a slew of accessories on the other. 

“Here we go. This should do it.” He said, pulling a magnetic potty training board from a shelf.

“What’s that for?” I asked almost eagerly, thinking that maybe I could start working my way out of diapers again.

“For tracking your ‘Good Girl’ rewards. Whenever you earn minutes, you can change the numbers on the board. We’ll hang it in your nursery.” He said with excitement.

“Oh.” I replied, a little disappointed.

He paid for the magnetic board, then we both agreed that we were done with the mall for the day, maybe for a few months, and made our way back to his SUV. With everything loaded, he asked if there was anywhere else I wanted to go, but I didn’t have anything specific in mind.

“We can go bowling or something.” I said, hoping to not just go back to the house and sit there.

“Yeah, we could do that. There is a place up the street that has bowling and arcade games.” He said, seeming excited about the idea.

“Cool!” I said quickly.

“But…” He started.

He reached over the center console and squeezed gently at the front of my diaper. There was no denying that it was quite wet, we had been shopping for over 5 hours and I’d had quite a bit to drink. The thought never crossed my mind when I mentioned another place to go that the diaper I was wearing may not be able to handle it.

“…that’s gonna need to be changed.” He said with a near grin on his face.

“Can we go home to do that?” I asked hopeful. 

“No way, that’s like 45 minutes of additional driving.” He said. “We’ll find somewhere. I have your diaper bag in the back.” 

“Not in public, no way.” I shot back.

“I mean, not in the middle of the street, no.” He said back, then appeared to think for a moment. “There’s a hotel near the bowling alley, they should have a family bathroom available. We can sneak in and out, won’t take but a second. Or we can just do it in the car in a parking lot. Your call.”

“Ugh. Hotel.” I said, feeling like the Chinese food was gonna come back up.

He drove there, both of us silent, and parked in front of the entrance to the Embassy Suites. He grabbed a grey bag from the back seat and motioned for me to follow him. Fortunately, it was a large hotel and the front desk staff didn’t even glance in our direction. There was a small hallway near the disassembled breakfast station that had three doors and a water fountain in it. We walked past the ladies room and arrived at the middle door, marked ‘Family’. Steve lightly knocked, then pushed at the door when there was no response. With a quick glance around, we both entered the room and locked the door behind us. 

Steve sat the bag on the infant changing table and pulled out a large, waterproof changing pad and spread it on the floor as far away from the toilet as possible. Fortunately the room was decently large, so I was hopeful that it was somewhat clean over here. 

He pulled me down, onto my back on the hard floor, the mat doing very little to pad the tile, then pulled at my pants and brought them to my ankles. 

I’m sure if anyone barged in at this point there would be millions of questions in their mind. I stared at the lock on the door, making sure the red locked indicator didn’t suddenly change to green from some master key or something.

Steve pulled the diaper off of me and rolled it into a ball, then dropped it into the large wastebasket by the door. I could hear it move past a bin full of paper towels to settle near the bottom. At least whoever came in here next wouldn’t see it sitting right on top.

He carefully wiped my skin with a baby wipe, then tossed this in the trash as well. This stayed right on top, but looked ordinary in with the rest of the paper towels. 

He lifted me from the mat and carefully positioned the new diaper under me then pushed at my knees to spread my thighs apart and pulled the diaper up between them, then laid it over my belly. He tugged at the two sides under me and brought them around, then secured each side carefully into place. He admired a job well done and pushed my knees back together and pulled my pants over them. With a boost, I stood up and he secured my pants back into place, the humiliating situation now almost over.

He packed up the supplies and washed his hands, then unlocked the door and pulled it open. I wish we would have checked carefully before because an older man was walking by right when the door opened, and all he saw was a middle aged man and a young, feminine looking guy with an embarrassed look on his face coming out of a solo bathroom. The older man smirked and kept walking, but eyed me closely the entire time he could see me.

I think Steve was almost proud of this, he probably looked like a stud if the guy suspected something sexual was happening. I started hard at the ground the rest of the way out of the hotel, and nearly ran to the passenger door when we finally passed back by the front desk.

“Let people think what they want to think.” He said as we both secured our seatbelts.

“Do you think he thought…” I started.

“I’ve seen that look enough to know it. Yes, he thought that.” He laughed.

“Ugh.” I said, not finding the same level of amusement as he did.

“Whatever, it’s fine. Let’s go bowl.” He said, and backed from he spot.

I would love to say I bowled a good game, but it would only be considered good if the target score was 75. Steve beat me pretty bad, but it was fun.

“Hey, I’ve got an idea.” He said with a mischievous look on his face. 

“What?” I carefully asked, pretty sure I wouldn’t like the idea as much as he did.

“Let’s pick some arcade games and play against each other. If you win, I’ll add minutes for each time you do. If I win them all, you blow me on the way home.” He said, his smirk now spread across his entire face.

“What? No way.” I said quickly.

“Oh, come on. You’ve probably played these games way more than I have. I’ll give you two minutes for each time you beat me.” He prodded.

“You have to beat me at every single one to win?” I asked after a moment, knowing that the odds were in my favor. 

“Yep, I have to win them all.” He said confidently.

“Three minutes for each?” I bargained.

He paused to consider this, then extended his hand for mine.

I shook it and started eyeing the room for games I knew I could win.

The first we settled on was a racing game. We both entered into the fake drivers seat of a NASCAR style car and got ready. Steve slid a $5 bill into the machine and the selection screen came to life. We both chose the same car, the only difference being the color. I thought I would play a mind game with him, and chose a pink car. He selected black and we were both thrown into the first person view in the middle of a green flag lap on an oval track.

I actually had the lead for most of the race, but some stupid NPC car ended up clipping my rear quarter panel, causing me to spin out into the wall. I could see Steve’s car behind me, well, now in front of me since I was facing the wrong way, and tried to steer into him to make sure he couldn’t pass. This didn’t work and he avoided me easily. By the time I recovered he was over a quarter lap ahead of me with only two laps to go. The game was pretty realistic and the fender damage was slowing me down due to the increased aerodynamic drag. Unfortunately, he won pretty handily. 

“Okay, so I’m not off to a great start, I guess.” I said as we moved out of the seats together.

“I am. I hope you’re good with swallowing again, because there won’t be anywhere to spit.” He said, mocking me. 

“That was the first one, I’m not done yet.” I shot back.

I decided I could probably best him in something with a little more finesse, so looked around for another game to use precision to my advantage. Across the room was a large triple axis flight simulator. The game was to try and land the plane as smooth as possible, as close to the center mark as possible, and as quickly as possible. Each of these was combined into your final score.

“You go first.” I told Steve as we neared the game. 

“Alright, if this is what you want. This is two of three, just so you know.” He said as he slid into the cockpit seat and adjusted the controls to his liking.

The screen flickered when he put the money in and he was transported into the captains seat of a 737 on final approach to an airport. I could see him struggle a bit when the simulated wind started to blow him off course, but he quickly corrected this with the rudder pedals and throttled the engines up to increase his speed. I watched with nerves as he carefully lowered his flaps and landing gear, seeming to be in his element, then heard the machine’s voice announce ‘50, 40, 30, 20, 10’ as he flew over the start of the runway. He ended up with a combined score of 875 out of 1000. The game said he landed too fast, and was a few feet right of the center line. At least there was a chance, I guess.

I adjusted the seat for my best fit, then felt my heart race as I was transported into the captains seat of the same 737 on the same final approach. I knew what to expect, so I readied my feet to counter steer the wind and had my hands on the throttle to spool up the engines. I felt confident in my abilities, I’d been with my dad many times in small Cessnas that he would rent and fly around for the weekend. I did overcorrect the wind for a moment and watched in horror as the penalty was subtracted from my score for scaring my passengers. My maximum score was now only 950, and I needed to be damn perfect to win this one.

I dropped the flaps and lowered the gear later than Steve did, hoping that the increased speed would earn me points for landing quicker. I used the speed brake as I approached the threshold to get into the perfect speed range, lined up on the center line, and listened for the same altitude call out. I panicked when the call out didn’t happen. This caused me to nose down and pull the throttle back, but I panicked again as I watched the runway pass by at 140 knots under me, my wheels flying well above it. When the call out started, It came much too quickly. I had overcorrected and was now falling too fast, my airspeed now at 130 knots. Throttling up did little to prevent the hard landing, and while it was on the center line of the runway, something I was awarded full points for, I didn’t touch down until halfway down the runway. For this, I was awarded a whopping score of 715. So much for finesse, I guess. Shit.

Steve gave me an evil look, then winked as I moved from the cockpit. 

“You didn’t think I’d go easy on you, right?” He said.

I rolled my eyes and tried to think of some advantage I could gain with any of the games available. So he can drive a car better than I can, and maybe he can land a plane better… but could it all be balanced out with a good old fashioned game of Ski Ball? I walked up to it and tried to gauge the look on his face, but being the lawyer that he was, I was only met with a poker face. 

“This what you want?” He asked. 

“I… ugh. I don’t know.” I said in frustration. 

“Think if it this way… you’ve already given me a blowjob, so this won’t be anything new. It’ll just be at 70 miles per hour.” He joked.

“Let’s do it.” I said, turning to the upwards sloping ramp.

The money went in, and the balls started down the chute quickly after. I tossed them up as fast as I could, hoping that the volume would win over accuracy, but seeing that his score was already beating mine. I started throwing them way too fast. This knocked the only balls that had a chance of getting a higher score off course, dropping them down to the bottom. 

I watched as every hope I had of winning went out the window, and if the score wasn’t enough of an indication of my failure the number of tickets spitting from the machine certainly was. 

He tore his tickets off, no doubt to gloat, and held them against my short rope that was less than half of the length if his. I felt my face go white as I thought about my repayment for a job poorly done, and contemplated about a double or nothing bet.

Steve knew where my mind was heading before I could even propose something,  My darting eyes were giving away my final Hail Mary from crossing road head off of my anti-bucked list.

“Double or nothing?” He said quickly.

“What’s at stake?” I replied.

“You pick the game, you play first. You keep the score a secret, just take a picture of it. If you win, I’ll give you the 9 minutes from the other games, and I’ll double it. That’ll probably be good for two or three orgasms once you learn how to cum from prostate stimulation.” He said.

“And if you win?” I asked, sure I was going to hate his terms.

“I’ve got a cute little dress in your diaper bag. You put it on once we get in the car and wear it while you blow me… and the rest of the way home.” He said.

“No. Freaking. Way.” I said in near shock that he’d even suggest it. 

“Okay, so then you just blow me on the way home. Doesn’t sound like going for it would be all that big of a downside, but there’s substantial up side for you. If you do lose, you blow me. You don’t play, you still blow me. You win, you get multiple chances to cum. Seems like an easy choice to me.” He said, matter of factly. 

He was right, of course. Damn it. 

“I get the game choice?“ I confirmed. 

“Any game of your choosing.” He said with a smile, no doubt knowing he had me hook, line, and sinker. 

It’s been pretty obvious that Steve has some sort of odd skill when it comes to games, so I played the only odds up my sleeve that I could think of. A game of pure luck. 

“Alright, I’ve got it.” I said after surveying the room for my best option. 

“Yeah?” He asked with amazement that I had decided so definitively and confidently. 

“The Price is Right Wheel. Highest score wins.” I said. 

“Wow, bold. Leave it to fate.” He replied with a ‘well played’ smirk. 

“Leave it to fate.” I said back, it was an elegant way of putting it. 

We walked across the game room floor towards the wheel in the corner. It wasn’t quite as large as the one on TV, but it was darn close. Steve handed me a few dollars, then turned around and waited. 

I slid $3 into the bill collector, then watched as the lights began flashing and the theme to ‘The Price is Right’ started playing. A few seconds later, the voice of Drew Carey came across the speakers and invited me to step up and spin, and reminded me that it had to go all the way around. 

Each value was actually a ticket value, but it worked just the same. Highest score without going over $1 wins. 

“Here we go.” I said to myself as I stepped up to the wheel and gave it an up-down motion to gauge the weight. It was way heavier than I thought it would be. I pulled up again to gain momentum, then pushed down as hard as I could. 

I felt like it had a good spin. The electronic beeping sound representing another passed segment was beeping rapidly and started to slow after the first rotation was done. I held my breath as the wheel began to slow down, then shook my head with disappointment as the 100 ticket value slowly went past the arrow. 

“15?!” I said with disappointment as the flag indicated my low value spin. 

“What’ll it be? Stay or spin?” Drew Carey’s disembodied voice asked from the speakers. The screen had both choices highlighted and waited for me to select one. 

Alright, so Steve doesn’t know what I got on my first spin, but he knows I’ll have taken two spins. I can try and trick him by staying with 15 and see if I can force him to spin twice, no matter what. He won’t stay unless he has an amazing spin, and the odds on that aren’t great. Alternatively, I play the odds and spin again with the hope of actually getting the high score.

“What’ll it be? Stay or spin?” Drew asked again. 

I pressed the spin button, knowing that deceiving a lawyer was probably a long shot. 

I readied my next spin and pushed off just as hard as before. I watched intently as the wheel began to slow, this time hoping to avoid the 100 ticket panel. Fortunately it passed by, then stopped on 45. 

Alright, better than nothing. I can live with 60. 

I took a picture of my score, then walked back to Steve and let him know his time had come. I watched as he strutted up to the wheel, put his money in, and spun the wheel with much less force than I had used and landed on 45. 

So far, so good. 

He studied my face for a split second, working out if I had a look of defeat. He turned away and tapped at the spin again option with his knuckle, then winked at me. 

With almost the same speed as before, the wheel began to go around. 

My heart fell out of my chest when he landed on the 45 again. Shit. 

“Alright, let’s see who the winner is gonna be tonight.” He said with a devilish grin. “Can you beat 90?” 

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, then handed him my phone with the picture up on the screen. 

“Hmm… I’m not sure you can beat 90 with 60. I don’t think it does, do you?” He asked. 

“No.” I said quietly.

“So that settles it then, we should get going.” He said nearly pushing me toward the exit. 

“Can we skip the dress part, please?” I nearly begged as we approached the SUV in the parking lot. 

“Nope.” He said firmly. 

“What if we just want until we get home? I’ll dress however you want there.” I bargained.

“No.” He said again. “You made the bet, you owe the debt.” 

“Ugh.” I moaned as he unlocked the doors. 

He opened the back drivers side door and took out the grey bag, unzipped the top of it, and fished around for a second or two. Finding what he wanted, he pulled a purple and white floral sun dress from the pack and tossed it to the front seat. 

“I’ll drive somewhere a bit more private for you to change.” He said, seeming to think that I’d be gracious for the offer. 

I got in and out the dress on my lap while we drove. I thought about just changing right there, I didn’t think anyone could see us, but he stopped as the thought was crossing my mind. We were in the back of the parking lot against a retaining wall. He had put the passenger side about six feet away from the wall, then got out and opened both the front and rear doors of the car. I now had a little dressing room that was effectively blocked on all sides from view. 

I dropped my pants first, then tossed them in a heap to the rear seat. I was still decently covered from the sweater, then realized the mistake I had made. I could have kept the diaper completely covered from inadvertent viewers had I taken my shirt off first, then the dress, then took my pants off. Stupid move, but whatever. I slipped the sweater off, unbuttoned the shirt, and pulled my undershirt off in a few seconds.

“Let’s get this over with.” I said to no one in particular and grabbed the dress from the seat, then slipped it over my head. 

I smoothed it out and wished it was just a little longer than it was, and wondered how girls could stand having dresses and skirts so short. 

“You look lovely.” Steve said as he climbed back into the drivers seat. 

I closed the back door and climbed into the passenger seat, then slammed my door closed.

It was dusk by now, so prying eyes wouldn’t easily see me, plus the Mercedes had dark tint on all of the windows. If I had to do this, I guess this would probably be the best vehicle for it. 

Steve pulled the gear selector into drive and navigated us out of the parking lot and onto the main road. 

I sat there wondering when I should, or how I should get started. Or maybe he wouldn’t actually make me follow through with it since the dress should be punishment enough. 

I didn’t get to hope long, because after we cleared the last red light in the congested part of the city by the mall, his right hand moved up to the back of my neck and lightly pulled. 

“Don’t get in a wreck, please.” I said as I unbuckled and shifted my left leg up onto the seat. 

Positioning for this was much harder than I thought it would be. I either had to do a radical twist with my torso, or put both knees on the seat and lean over the center console. I tried to contort, but was unsuccessful so ended up pulling both knees onto the seat. 

Steve hadn’t wasted any time and already had his cock out of his pants and was slowly stroking it to attention through his zipper. 

“Don’t wreck.” I said again, then braced myself on the console and leaned over to take him into my mouth. 

It was sort of the same as doing it last night, but I couldn’t brace myself nearly as well and the constant movement from the road meant that I needed to use my arms to hold my body still. I had to rely on my neck muscles to do all of the work and it wasn’t easy. 

He felt different on my tongue since I was coming at him from the side. I tried to make sure I was licking at the sensitive part under the head, but struggled to do so. 

All of this combined to make this an incredibly challenging task. My lips kept losing suction resulting in a loud slurp every time I got going which messed both of us up. 

“This is a lot harder than I thought.” I groaned after a few minutes of unsuccessfully trying to find my rhythm. 

“Don’t worry, I’ve got all night.” He laughed and patted the back of my head with his hand. 

I felt the acceleration as he merged onto the interstate and felt some relief that we were less likely to be discovered this way, but then wondered how much of a vantage point truckers would have. I didn’t know which lane we were in, but was pretty sure it was the left and a quick glance down would give them quite the show. 

Once we were at speed, the motion of the car was a little easier to predict so I could actually use one of my hands to help get some leverage, which eased quite a lot of the work I was putting into my up and down motions. 

As I got into my rhythm again, I felt the dress being pulled up to my back. 

“What are you doing?” I asked, pulling him out of my mouth for a second time. 

“Stay focused, don’t ask questions.” He responded half joking, half serious. 

He placed his hand gently in the small of my back, then wedged his fingers between the diaper and my skin. He wiggled for a moment, a testament to the strength of the Velcro tabs holding it in place, then pushed his hand the rest of the way in. 

I continued bobbing my head up and down, but focused very little on what I was doing and more on his intruding hand. He pushed his hand deeper and started squeezing my butt, then circled his fingers around my hole. 

“I think your little pussy needs some attention.” He growled and he started to apply pressure, but not enough to push into me. 

I maintained my focus on him, hoping that I could get him over the edge before he could move much farther, but I feared that just as my attention was diverted to my butt, his was as well. 

“You want daddy to finger you, baby?” He asked. 

I knew he didn’t want an answer, but I still shook my head no while his dick was in my mouth. He felt it, because he did reduce the pressure that he was using to push in me. 

“Okay. I’ll give you some attention when we get home.” He said, now tapping lightly at me, then pulled his hand from the back of my diaper. 

He didn’t adjust the dress back down, I could feel the warm air from the heater on my back, but it felt kind of nice. 

I redirected my attention to him and worked harder to get him off. With his right hand now free, he brought it to the back of my head and began pushing down in time with my movements. While this was almost welcome under normal conditions, it made it much harder to not gag now since I couldn’t provide solid  counterforce. Fortunately he wasn’t going crazy with it and there weren’t any accidental gags.  

I felt the car begin to decelerate and veer right, then slowed significantly. I wanted to look up and see where we were, but I felt like I was finally getting him near climax and didn’t want to disrupt it for fear of having to start over. 

We stopped a couple of times at red lights. I tensed each time hoping no one was pulled into the lane next to us, and hoping I wasn’t noticeable, if so. I nearly fell again when the car took a sharp right turn and stopped. Steve reached over my torso and pushed the gear selector into park.

I again thought about asking where we were, but decided the lull in movement was the perfect opportunity for me to try and finish him off. I sucked him quickly and tried to spin my tongue as much as possible. I was just now getting him to moan in response to the job I was doing, even thought I was easily 20 minutes into it. 

I finally heard the deeper groans and felt the head of his cock start to swell and worked harder and faster than before. I readied myself for the impending orgasm, prepared to repeat the successful tactic from last night, then realized I couldn’t get him far enough into my mouth due to the center console. I was about to move into a new position, but started to feel the pulsations quicken and his hands move to my head and upper back. Within a split second, the first and second shot flooded my mouth with his cum. I slowed my movement down and worked to swallow, but had difficulty due to the hyper extension of my neck. I let him to finish cumming in my mouth, then pulled off carefully once he was empty, then leaned up and gulped a large gulp and tried to hold it in, the slimy texture almost more than I could take. 

I leaned up and pulled the dress down to cover my diaper, then looked over at Steve as he leaned his head back against his headrest. I noticed that we had pulled into the parking lot of The Tavern, right down the street from his house. The restaurant was still open, and while we were a row away from the nearest car, there was no doubt that being discovered by gawkers was not out of the question. Fortunately, that didn’t happen. 

“I’m gonna make bets with you more often.” He said after recovering. 

“That was a fluke.” I said, wishing I could get the salty taste of his cum out of my mouth.

He pulled the selector back into drive and pulled from the parking lot, turned right, then left when we arrived at the entrance to his neighborhood. 

You know that feeling you get when you realize you forgot something that could be a big deal, then realize its a bigger deal than you thought it ever could have been? That’s the feeling we both got as Steve drove slowly to the front gate of the neighborhood and the gate didn’t open.

He pulled short of the guard shack and waited.

“Shit.” He said as an unfamiliar guard stepped from the little shack and approached the car with his flashlight at the ready. “Just be calm.” 

“God damn it.” I muttered, beginning to freak out.

He approached the drivers side window and painted on a friendly smile as he gestured for the window to be rolled down.

“Good evening. Address, please?” He said with a thick southern accent. 

“415 Lakeside.” Steve said in a friendly, but impatient tone.

“Alright…” The guard said as he started looking down his list. “I sure am sorry, I’m just filling in here tonight and don’t want to assume anything, ya know. For your safety, of course.” 

“No problem, I appreciate your attentiveness.” Steve said with more impatience than before. 

“Right. Mr. Steven Coleman? License plate matches as well.” He said, looking up from the clipboard and shining the small flashlight at the car door, offering just enough light to cast a weak glow across us. 

“Yes.” Steve said.

“Great, I sure do appreciate it. You have a nice night, sir. And you have a lovely evening as well, young lady.” He said, then turned back to the shack and pressed the button to open the gate. 

Steve lunged the Mercedes forward just as the gate cleared the road, the guard kept his gaze on the screen in front of him as we passed, but extended a hand to wave us by.

“Shit. Do you think he knew?” I asked with a frightened, high pitch tone.

“No, but even if he did, he won’t say anything. They get paid good money for discretion. Half of the men back here have mistresses, and the ones that don’t have wives with yoga instructors. They know how to keep quiet.” He said, trying to reassure me. 

I nodded, but didn’t speak. My heart was racing.

“But truth be told, I think he really thought you were a young lady. Even without the makeup.” Steve added.

We finally pulled into the driveway and parked in the garage. I nearly ran from the car into the safety of the house. 

“Well, that was an eventful day.” Steve said as he tossed his jacket on the hook near the door. 

“Eventful doesn’t even begin to describe it.” I said, thrilled to be in the seclusion of his house. 

“You handled everything remarkably well.” He complimented as we made our way into the kitchen. “Are you hungry at all, because I’m not really.”

“No, I’m still full.” I said absently. 

“Damn, I didn’t cum that much, did I?” He chuckled. 

“From lunch, perv.” I said back quickly. 

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding…” He said, tickling at my collarbone. “But for real, I’m glad you played along. It was fun.”

“Of course you had fun, you’re the one that got head out of it.” I said in a somewhat playful tone. 

“I really have no idea how… all of that was dumb luck, really.” He said as he pulled me in for a hug. “One in a thousand chance of that happening. I really wanted you to win, truth be told. I want to use your new board.”

“Well, I guess you’ll just have to give me some free minutes then.” I said back. 

“Ha. Maybe when UNICEF gets into the minute giving business…” He replied. 

“Funny, Joe Dirt.” I said, recognizing his joke as one from the movie. 

“Nice catch. I’ll give you 30 seconds for that.” He said, pulling my head in tight against his chest. 

“Oh, hey. Speaking of…” I said while pushing myself away from him. “You said you’d give me some attention when we got home.”

“You’re right, I did.” He said with a smile. “I’ve got just the thing.”

Steve pointed us both to the nursery and lifted me to the changing table and removed the diaper, then wiped me down. 

Without putting a new one on, he lifted and carried me to the bed, then set me on it face down. He lightly spanked me, then stepped away for a few seconds. I kept my head down and was actually excited for his tongue to begin working, and wasn’t disappointed when he returned. 

He licked at me for a few minutes, alternating pressure and motion to get me moaning wildly again. I wished he would push the prostate massager in now, there was no doubt I’d only need a few seconds to get off now. 

I thought my wish was coming true when his tongue moved away and something firm was pressed against my saliva-lubricated hole. 

He pressed firmly, but I could sense that this thing was bigger than the massager, and that it wasn’t going in easily. 

I cried out a bit from pain. This caused him to remove the object temporarily while he applied actual lube. It did help, and I could feel him advancing more this time as my muscles relaxed and allowed the object to start pushing though. It was bigger than I anticipated and nearly yelled for him to stop when the discomfort started to turn to pain, but relief washed over me before I could. The widest part of the object had made it past my muscles, which clamped down after it pushed through.

“What are you doing!?” I asked finally. 

“It’s a butt plug.” He said, seemingly surprised I didn’t realize that. 

“It hurts.” I whimpered. 

“You’ll get used to it, it isn’t a big one.” He said. “Gotta get that tight little butt trained up right.”

I knew what he was referring too, but didn’t really like the thought of it. 

He rolled me back over onto my back and started to tape a new diaper on me. 

“You aren’t going to make me keep this in, are you?” I cried out as he secured it in place.

“For a while, yeah.” He said, then pulled me up from the bed and fixed the dress into place.

“It… it really doesn’t feel nice.” I said as I tried to adjust my legs, but the new intrusion was making every possible position uncomfortable. 

“It’ll be fine, you’ll get used to it soon.” He said dismissively, then led me to the theater room to watch a little TV before bed.

My muscles tensed the entire time we sat there, struggling to come to grips that the butt plug wasn’t able to be pushed out, both from the extreme flare of the plug and the tightness of the diaper against the base. Steve had me lay against him as we both zoned out while watching something on the Food Network and kept his hand trained on the back of my diaper the entire time. Every so often, he would push his fingers against the base of the plug and push it a little deeper before letting off, effectively fucking me with it with a half inch of movement. While it was uncomfortable at first, I actually got used to it after a bit and sort of enjoyed it. 

“Alright, I think we should get to bed.” He said after both of us were quiet for about a half hour.

I nodded and followed as he walked to the bedroom.

“I’ll give you a bath in the morning.” He said as he walked to his closet and changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

We both brushed our teeth without speaking, then he walked behind me as I rinsed my mouth out and grabbed the hair brush from the counter and carefully brushed my hair back. 

“Not too much longer and we’ll be able to get it into a ponytail, ya know.” He said.

“Yeah, it is getting long.” I replied without much emotion.

It was just one of those changes I was gonna have to watch happen with very little control over. I was getting closer and closer to a passable girl by the hour, it seemed.

He easily lifted me onto the changing table and removed the diaper, then pulled firmly on the plug. It hurt, but not as bad as going in, and came out with a pop. He pulled some wipes from the bin and cleaned all of the residual lubricant off of me, then fastened a new diaper in place. 

“You did well with that, you know.” He said as he helped me off the table. 

“Yeah, thanks. It was kind of a pain in the ass though.” I joked.

“Ha, cute.” He chuckled.

He turned to the closet and rummaged through for tonights pajamas, then settled on a white nightgown and slid it over my head.

“I’m gonna go to the office for most of the day tomorrow. I’ve got to put some hours in for the rest of the month, because I don’t intend on doing much for the entire month of January.” He said quickly as we left the nursery. 

“Molly’s again?” I asked as I rounded the bed.

“Yep.” He said.

We both climbed into bed and he pulled me close, nuzzled my neck briefly, then we both fell asleep.

• Like 7
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-18)
2 hours ago, D503 said:

Cute chapter. There's really room here for an actual bond to be formed.

I mean, sure, if Adam concedes his identity and accepts being Steve's doll/sex toy.  I'm sure Steve will grow to love that. 

Although it's also possible that Steve will get bored if Adam stops fighting, and things will look more like what happened at the other couple's house. 

I guess what I'm saying is that this is a very dark story, and I'll be very disappointed if everything suddenly turns into sunshine and roses with Adam and Steve's relationship. 

On 11/12/2021 at 9:49 PM, Nomadic said:

I think your little pussy needs some attention.” He growled and he started to apply pressure, but not enough to push into me. 

I maintained my focus on him, hoping that I could get him over the edge before he could move much farther, but I feared that just as my attention was diverted to my butt, his was as well. 

“You want daddy to finger you, baby?” He asked.

Nomadic, these lines. My goodness! Your masterful story continues to get this little sissy all hot and bothered. 

I'm fascinated with your writing. I wait now when there is a new chapter waiting until I have time to read it all at one time.

Your story and writing keeps me totally fixated. I'm loving the story line and how he manipulates Adam and I think Adam is starting to enjoy Steve's attention. :-)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm loving this story and its progression pace. Although at the same time every now and then I'm hoping we might get a week or month skip here or there through various stages of Adam's dependence, regression, Sexuality, and Body changes.

Keep up the good story though however you end up doing things I will lvoe it either way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am hoping this story won't become another dead story. It has to much potential and the characters just make you want to keep reading as even the ones that are not fleshed out fully yet either make you feel such strong emotions to them already.

• Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)