LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)

So happy to see a new chapter. Your writing is really great as always, and I'm tremendously excited to see the diapers finally showing up! Thanks so much for continuing the story, Nomadic :)

• Thanks 1
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-11)

I know a lot of folk are locked in on the self-insertion component here, and obviously Adam has a serious humiliation itch that Steve is scratching, but in the back of my head I'm still thinking that Steve is fundamentally not a nice guy, that his infatuation with Adam was never about Adam himself, but rather how Adam could be remade into what Steve wants.  And that's the hallmark of a not-nice guy.  And this leads me to wonder about this shadowy company and exactly what the hell they do to make buckets of money, because I'm betting it's something that is quasi-legal at best.

Regardless, your prose is strong enough to make me think about these things, which is a credit to you as a writer.  Good job. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 12

I heard the clank of a skillet on the gourmet stovetop, then the distinctive clicking of the igniter for a few seconds. I hadn’t moved from where Steve left me standing... I was almost afraid too. Afraid that any move I made would provide consent for my current attire. I stood and stared through the doorframe hoping that he would come back in and tell me that this was a joke and that I could change into something closer to my age. No luck. I only moved when his yell for me snapped me out of the trance I was in. 

“Pancakes are ready!” He yelled as the dishes clanked against the countertop.

I shook the fog from my mind and found the courage to propel my right leg forward and take that first step towards him. I could feel the bulky diaper against my thighs everytime my legs met at center. I could feel the sway as the diaper shifted left and right with my hips. I could hear the soft rustle of the plastic material as my legs came together and moved apart. Although it was only Steve in the house with me, I prayed that the length of the jumper was enough to cover my modesty. 

I was greeted with a grin when I rounded into the kitchen. Steve was plating his pancake creations when I walked in, but abruptly paused and watched my waddeled walk as I progressed towards him. 

I briefly made eye contact with him, just long enough to flash a mortified look at him before moving to the dining table and my ususal chair. There was no denying that my humiliation was an aphrodisiac to him, and like the clown from IT, the more humiliated I was, the more powerful he became. 

I slumped into the chair and looked out of the giant picture windows over the lake. The sun was climbing higher by the minute, throwing millions of reflections off of the choppy water. I could see the trees sway gently from the cold winter winds. Steve placed a small plate of pancakes infront of me a moment later, already dressed with butter and syrup. I took notice that the fork and knife he had provided me with were made of hot pink plastic and were a bit too small for practical use by an adult. Without a glorifying fuss, I picked up the utinsels and began eating.

Steve really was a phenominal cook, and while pancakes seem so simple, his were truely magnificant. I had no idea how he got them so light and fluffy, and the subtle sweetness was far beyond the sugary mess that most restaurants served. I meant to only eat a bite or two then begin protesting again, but ended up eating the entire serving. I slumped back in the chair as I placed the fork and spoon on the plate, feeling somewhat better now that I had some food in my system. 

I kept looking forward, but could see him looking at me from the corner of my eye. He didn’t say anything until he too finished his breakfast and leaned back in his chair as well. 

“Your dress is pretty on you.” He said, seeming to search for words.

I paused for a minute, somewhat caught off gurad from his comment. 

“Thanks. You picked it out.” I muttered without looking away from the water.

I could see his face contort a bit, no doubt frustrated by my coldness toward him, but I could see that he calmed himself down before saying anything. 

“I think when you let your guard down, you’re going to begin enjoying this. You’ll get used to this.” He said as he gestured vaguely around him. 

“Not all that long ago I was an 18 year old guy, now you’ve got me in a dress. I peed myself this morning without realizing it. I don’t have any body hair. I’ve got an implant feeding hormones into my body and I don’t know what they are or what they’re going to do to me. I guess you could say it’s taking a few minutes to get used too.” I shot back with tears beginning to form in my eyes. 

“Fair enough.” He said quickly, then stood from his spot and collected our plates and walked to the sink and deposited them in some fresh soapy water. “So are you not willing to try? Are you done?”

I finally broke my gaze of the water and looked at him and raised my eyebrows in disbelief.

“Look.” I said as I stood from the chair and turned my body to him, and motioned my hands to display my current clothing situation. “I am trying. I haven’t ripped all of this off, have I? I’m sorry I’m not gushing all over you and thanking you for basically turning me into a baby. Maybe this is a bit more than my mind could process all at once.”

“Okay, I get it. Fair enough. You need time. Take it.” He said as he turned to rinse the soap from the plates and place them in the dishwasher. “I’ll tell you what... I’m gonna go for a run at the country club and you can have the house to yourself for a little while.”

I didn’t respond, only stood there with tears now streaming down my cheeks as he walked to the bedroom, then a moment later exited with a black backpack and left through the front door. The latching of the door almost made me jump, then I was left with only the hum of the heated air exiting throught he vents breaking the silence. 

I walked slowly back to Steve’s bedroom and dropped onto the bed and grabbed for my phone from the bedside table. I was disappointed that I had no missed calls, texts, or Facebook messanges. I had pretty much disappeared from the world and nobody noticed or cared. I sobbed hard for a few minutes, then laid there numb for what felt like hours watching YouTube videos one after another. 

I guess in a way I was mourning yet again for my past life, even though I was in bad shape and had no prospects of it getting better. I’m not sure how much of my mind changed in the hour or so that Steve was gone, but it was enough to at least take the edge off. I didn’t feel the strong sense of pity for myself that I had all morning, and at the very least had the prospect of money to look forward too, even it if was in the distant future. Assuming it all wasn’t some big lie, I guess.

I flinched as the bolt for the front door thumped open signifying Steve’s return. I stayed on the bed and stared at the ceiling fan as I listened to his footsteps grow louder in the hallway. I didn’t look over, but sensed him pausing at the threshold of the door, no doubt wondering if it was safe to enter. 

“I’m glad you’re still here.” He said after a few seconds. 

I forced a faint smile and looked over at him, his sweaty hair matting to his forehead. 

“I guess it’s sort of hard to run away looking like this. I’d stick out, right?” I said in a blend of sarcasm and soft hearted joke.

“Yeah, I guess that’s true. And it’s cold out, so you’d be freezing without pants on.” He carefully joked back.

“Honestly, I’m happy you’re still here.” He said again and walked toward the other side of the bed, almost sat but then thought twice about it. “Well, I’d hug you but I’m pretty gross. How about I go clean up first.”

I gave a very faint nod and resumed my staring at the ceiling. 

It wasn’t more than 5 minutes before the bathroom door opened again and I watched as a plume of steam rolled toward the floor as it mixed with the cooler air in the bedroom. Steve was standing at the door with a towel wrapped around his waist, then leaned on the frame and looked at me. 

“Anything you want to do today?” He asked seemingly back to normal.

I turned my head to respond and paused as I looked at him. He had such a masculine body, and was in great shape. His toned muscles wouldn’t be confused with those of a body builder, but he took great care of himself. His chest was hairy, but not overly so and was balanced with the hair over the rest of his body. I compared and contrased our bodies in a split second and was disappointed at the stark differences between what a real man should look like and what I looked like. While I was completely hairless now, even before I didn’t have that much. I was thin, had barely any tone in my muscles, and stood under average for a guy, and right at average for a girl. All of this was processed before Steve could even feel the pause in my thinking. 

“Not going out like this, for sure.” I said as I met his gaze. 

“Well, I figured it’d be a while for that. Anything you want to do here?” He said with a chuckle.

I thought about it and couldn’t come up with any ideas and shook my head as I shrugged my shoulders. 

“Well, we have the old standby... a movie and dinner. We can play board games... have people over...” He started before noticing my face lock up on his last comment.

“Not like this.” I said again. 

“Okay, we can give it more time, but they’re people that won’t be at all surprised that you’re dressed like you are. They’d do the same thing if they had the chance.” He replied.

“Steve, you put me in a diaper. I highly doubt...” I started.

“You think Molly doesn’t wear diapers too?” He shot back with a chuckle. “She’s been in them for over a year.”

The shock on my face was more than enough to earn a hearty belly laugh from him. I couldn’t believe it, but I guess since she was always wearing dresses, it would be easy to miss. And the comments Alice made suddenly made more sense. 

“I guess you didn’t realize that, huh?” Steve said as he finished laughing. 

“No, I didn’t.” I responded still dumbfounded. “Why is she...”

“Same reason you are. It’s what I want you in and it’s what Mark and Alice want her in.” He cut off again.

“I thought you said that these were only becuase of the accident earlier.” I shot back angry that this seemed to be the plan all along.

“Well, they are. But I also really want you to wear them more often than not. I like you in them, I want you in them.” He said ignoring my anger as he spoke matter of factly. 

I paused while looking at him in disbelief, feeling lied to again. 

“Oh, come on. What difference does it make, really? You didn’t seem to mind it too much when I had you wearing panties. You seemed to get over it pretty quick when you were in pull ups. I think you’re so, so cute in your diapers, and it’s a massive turn on for me.” He said as he lifed his shoulder from the frame of the door and started walking over to me. “And don’t girls dress sexy for their boyfriends? There isn’t anything sexier in the world to me.” 

He was only a few feet from the bed now, a sly smile now affixed to his face. I could see his chest rise and fall, drops of water from the shower sat on his shoulders and gleemed from the ceiling lights.

I didn’t move from my spot, but nearly did when he began to lean down over me. His right hand came up to meet cheek, then lowered his lips to mine. I tried to not kiss back, but the thrusting of his tongue into my mouth made it difficult. He broke the kiss after a few seconds and placed his knee next to my leg, then moved the rest of his body over mine. Just as before, he was effectively pinning me in place on the bed beneith him. 

The towel covering him was barely hanging on now, and he had brought his hands away when he started pulling up on the hem of the dress I was wearing. He paused for a second as he looked at the diaper beneith the cotton onesie, then pulled firmly at the snaps and exposed the diaper to the room. He rubbed lightly on the front, but the chastity cage ensured very little sensation was delivered to my cock. 

“See how sexy you are?” He breathed as he began pawing at the front of the diaper.

No part of me in my mind would equate a diaper with sexiness, but it seemed to be driving Steve wild. 

"No. This is embarrassing." I moaned looking up at him. 

The smirk never left his face. He leaned down a bit more toward my upper body and braced himself with his arms.

"Did you ever have a girlfriend that wore pretty clothes? The wore a cute little thong? That shaved her pussy? She did those things for you because she knew that you liked them. She didn't do it for her. It was for you. What you're wearing is for me. It's what I find sexy, so I'd appreciate it if you stopped being so shy about it and did it for me. Is that too much to ask?" He said without a hint of annoyance that I'm sure was still there. 

He did have somewhat of a point, I guess. Sarah likely did many things for me that she didn't necessarily enjoy, or at least didn't enjoy at first. Granted, I didn't kill off all of her hair follicles for fuck with her hormones... well, she did start birth control because of me, so I guess maybe she did. 

I think Steve could see my internal monologue coming to terms with what he said, because the smirk on his face morphed into a smile before he leaned in a popped a kiss on my lips. I didn't necessarily endorse the current situation, but I guess I wasn't fighting as much as before. 

He sat back up and settled his weight onto his legs, still on either side of my thighs and looked me over again. His left hand seemingly on its own found its way back to the front of the diaper and began massaging lightly. 

"So did you decide what you wanted to do today?" He asked seemingly out of the blue.

"I mean, not really... I haven't really been thinking about that, I guess." I answered back as I tried to wiggle my legs from their current position, but gave up after a second in defeat. 

"Well, I can think of a hundred things I'd like to do with you but I guess we can start with a movie." He said as he shifted his weight forward again and caught himself with his arms near my shoulders. 

He popped another kiss, but lingered a bit longer than before. I felt my lips pull slightly, receptive to his kiss. He moved his knees up further on my body, now causing my hips and lower back to sink down in the mattress. As he moved, I felt the heavy wet terrycloth towel slide from around his hips and land on my upper thighs. I looked down, not to actually look at him, but to confirm that his towel was laying on me and not something else, and was greeted by the sight of his cock in all of its glory. He was fully erect and the head of his dick was now lightly bouncing against my belly. I looked back up and caught the sly grin back on Steve's face as he looked at me. He didn't say anything, but quickly leaned back up and shimmied his knees a bit farther up my torso. 

While looking up at him, his cock was now plainly in my field of view. I could see the slight glisten of precum forming on the head. Steve moved his hips forward and his dick came closer to my face. He didn't say anything, nor did I move toward or away from him. I don't think my facial expression changed at all. I tried not to look, but instinctively glanced at his cock, his testicles hanging low from the base and nearly dragging on me. 

"How's the view?" Steve said when he noticed my gaze fixate on his dick. 

I didn't say anything, but kept looking at the head of his dick as he moved it slightly closer to me. I knew what he wanted, and I knew what he wanted me to be for him, but I wasn't sure I was ready to make that leap. I know I had touched his cock with my lips already, but this was different. I don't think a gentle peck from my lips was what he was wanting this time. I could see an abundance of precum seeming to ooze out and settle just below the slit. I could see the gentle bounce of his cock in time with his heartbeat. I still laid silent, expressionless. My external self may not have shown it, but inside, I was screaming. 

It seemed to take forever, but a few seconds later I could feel the warmth of him on my lips. Steve had continued to advance his body slowly forward, and had now reached his intended destination. Soon the warmth of his skin became the weight of his cock as he now rested the head firmly on my lips. I could smell musk of what I assumed was his precum begin to fill my nose. I was frozen in fear and didn't know what to do. I wanted to ask him to stop, but was afraid of doing so for some reason. I just continued to lay there like some lifeless doll. 

"Open up for the airplane." He sang as if he was serving mashed peas to an infant. 

I still didn't make any moves, but as my eyes met his, I came to the realization that I didn't have an option in the matter. He was not going to back down, and I knew he would stay right how he is until he got what he wanted. I decided that it was now or never, and never wasn't a viable option. 

I shifted my jaw slightly to part my teeth from each other. Steve took notice and moved the head of his cock away from my lips and sat up a bit straighter, then leaned forward and grabbed the headboard. His pelvis was now directly above my face, and his cock was perfectly in line with my mouth. I bit lightly at the inside of my lips, nervous that I wouldn't actually be able to do this, and afraid of what it meant if I actually was able to. I was looking up the shaft of his penis, but could look up and see his face looking down on me wearing a devilish grin. 

"Just put it in for a few seconds, baby. We can do more later. I just want to feel you. I just need to be in your mouth for the first time." He said trying to encourage me. 

I felt some ease come over me as I understood that I wasn't going to have to suck him off right now, but still knew why the semblance was so important to him. After this, I couldn't say I've never had a cock in my mouth, and he can say he's had his in mine. I could feel some transfer of ownership happening, that this was his way of getting my signature on the dotted line. 

I took a deep breath and readied my mind to accept what was likely inevitable, then ran my tongue quickly over my lips. I looked away from his face and put my focus back on his cock, now slowly reapproaching my lips, and with a muster of courage, parted my jaw and opened my mouth slightly.

Steve seized on the opportunity without a seconds delay. I felt the spongy head of his cock touch at my lips, then pass through. I could feel him now barely resting on my tongue, the taste of his salty and musky precum spreading quickly around my mouth. I heard Steve moan loudly and had no doubt that he was watching my face closely as the tip of his penis disappeared into my mouth. 

I tried to get used to the sensation, but wasn’t given much time as soon after his hips thrust forward again and the head of his dick completely entered my mouth. I instinctively raised my arms to push against his hips as I wasn’t sure how far into my mouth he was going to push, but almost as if he could read my mind, he backed out slightly.

“Keep your arms down, baby.” He commanded.

I placed my arms back to my side and looked up to him with a pleading look in my eyes, begging him to not push too deep. 

“You need to trust me. I’m not going to hurt you.” He said in a less than reassuring voice, the sly grin back on his face. 

I nodded my head slightly and tried to steady my breathing as he slowly pushed and pulled his hips forward. I could taste more precum coming out as the underside of his dick slid across my tongue. His thrusts, while not going any deeper, were becoming more rapid. I began to worry that he was not going to hold up his end of the bargain, and tried to figure out what I would do if he came. With the angle he was at, there was no doubt I would choke on it, and likely throw up. I could feel my eyes water as his gyrations continued and looked up at him to plead for him to either stop, or at least change positions so I could breathe easier. His eyes were closed now and there was a look of pure lust on his face.

I was relieved when, without warning, he pulled out of my mouth with an audible pop. I quickly swallowed the pool of spit in my mouth and turned my head sideways in case he tried to push back in without warning.

I felt his weight shift as he pulled his leg across my body and moved into a standing postition on the side of the bed and caught his breath. He put his hands on his hips and threw his head back, grunting loudly.

“It was so hard to pull out, baby. You’re a good little cock sucker.” He said without looking at me. 

I wiped the spit from my mouth quickly and tried to swallow away the taste of his precum, but was unsuccessful in my attempt. I could feel the tinge of regret in my stomach as his words sank in, and there was no disputing what he had just said. I had officially sucked on his cock, and there was no disputing it. 

“Kiss it goodbye, princess.” He said as he leaned over my face and thrust his cock back to my lips.

I brought my head up and lightly kissed the tip, then dropped my head back down. Steve turned from the bed and went into the closet.

I thought about how I didn’t feel any different even thought I was sure I would. I had now had a mans cock in my mouth, and while I didn’t give him an orgasm, it was in there. 

Steve returned after a moment wearing gym shorts and a long sleeve black tshirt and rejoined me at the side of the bed. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

“Thank you for that.” He said gently.

I blushed and flashed a small smile, but said nothing.

“I’m sorry, it looks like I messed up your pretty dress.” He said with a wink as he moved down toward the foot of the bed. 

He slid a finger around the leg opening of the diaper, then lightly squeezed at the crotch.

“Still dry, I see. Don’t hold back, baby.” He said before stepping back into the closet.

He returned a moment later with a few more items, then began to slide a pair of white tights up my legs and overtop of the diaper. He then refastened the crotch of the onesie before smoothing the dress back into position, and pulled at my hands to have me stand up. The finishing touch was a white headband with a pink bow off to the right side slid expertly into place. 

“You are such a pretty little one, you know that?” He cooed as if he was talking to a baby. “Daddy’s good little girl.”

I could feel my face grow red from embarrasment as he squeezed tighter, but brought my arms around his torso and squeezed back. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-12)

Another chapter so soon? You're spoiling us! Fantastic as always. Their dynamic is so interesting, and to see it grow and evolve as the kink elements take a more prominent role in the story is so much fun. Fantastic as always, Nomadic!

• Thanks 1

Thanks! I found a bit more free time for writing than I anticipated I would… and I’ve been in the mood to write. I’m starting in on the next chapter tomorrow and I’ll hopefully have it up later this week. I appreciate your comments… seeing that people are actually reading and enjoying it gives me a lot more motivation to keep going. 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Nomadic said:

Thanks! I found a bit more free time for writing than I anticipated I would… and I’ve been in the mood to write. I’m starting in on the next chapter tomorrow and I’ll hopefully have it up later this week. I appreciate your comments… seeing that people are actually reading and enjoying it gives me a lot more motivation to keep going. 

Definitely my favorite story on the site at the moment! Always a treat when you update, Nomadic! :)

• Thanks 1

Very nice chapter.

I was thinking as I was reading what it looked like at what you wanted and did.

I found myself getting hard after all these years it means that you are a great

writer as I pictured it in my mine. ?

• Thanks 1

Wow! Thanks so much for another chapter so quickly. I think you know by now that I’m your biggest fan, and I wish I was the little sissy girl in your story. 

Im excited for what’s to come for the little princess. Sounds like it’s going to be a fun adventure. And I love that he finally knows his little friend Molly is a diapered baby like him!

• Thanks 1

Part 13

I’m sure Steve thought he was being funny when he decided on Toy Story for our movie of the day, no doubt to make me feel more childish than I already felt, but the joke was on him because I loved Toy Story and enjoyed it greatly. It even helped with taking my mind off of my current state. 

We were most of the way through the first movie, I was laying on the fluffy couch with my head on the armrest, Steve was sitting toward the other end mindlessly rubbing my legs as we both watched the movie. I felt the fimiliar tinge from my bladder signifying that I was going to need to pee soon, but nothing I would consider urgent by any stretch, so I pushed it out of my mind and resumed watching the movie. To say I was surprised would be an understatement when I suddenly started feeling warmth spreading in the diaper and the trickle of urine splash from the chastity cage and settle beneith me a few minutes later.

“What the hell?” I called out in shock.

“What?” Steve asked in surprise, sitting upright and looking at me with concern.

“I just peed on myself again.” I said in angry disbelief.

Steve didn’t say anything, but also didn’t need too. His grin spoke volumes.

“It’s not funny… when is this supposed to wear off?” I asked, almost whining the question at him. 

“It’ll probably take a while, baby. You may have to get used to it for the time being and be glad you have a daddy that likes keeping you in diapers. Consider it lucky.” He replied as he attempted to playfully pinch at my crotch.

I nearly rolled my eyes at his response. I didn’t at all consider it lucky. It was one thing to make me wear them, it was another for me to not be able to control myself and make me dependent on them. I could feel my face begin to contort in frustration and I faught to keep from crying. I was never a cryer before, but my emotions seemed to be off the charts now. I was so tired of fighting it that I decided to just break down. I started ugly crying right there on the couch.

“Oh, no, no, no baby… it’s okay.” Steve said as he shimmied from the side of the couch over to me. 

He pulled me onto his lap and hugged me tightly and began to rock. As much as I wanted to fight it, I couldn’t. It felt too good to be held like this and above all else, I really needed to be held. Steve didn’t say much for the next few minutes, he just let me cry it out as he rocked and rubbed my back. Every few seconds he would whisper “You’re okay” into my ear. I could feel the anger, frustration, confusion, and sadness finally start to dicipate after a while and became too tired to cry anymore. 

I stayed on his lap through the end of the movie, nearly falling asleep from the gentle rocking and back rub. Steve continued to hold me until I lifted my head and noticed that Toy Story 2 had been playing for at least 15 minutes. 

“I like this one too.” I said with heavy sobs disrupting my words as my emotions calmed down. 

Steve chuckled and carefully moved me back onto the couch and covered me with the blanket, then stood.

“I’m going to go get you a drink, then I’ll get us some lunch. Do you feel a bit better now?” He asked quietly. 

I nodded and wiped my eyes. I did actually feel better now, I finally understood what people meant when they said a good cry fixed many things. It also made me feel better that Steve held me like he did, he didn’t make me feel bad for being emotional, and he didn’t try to talk me down. He just let me cry and held me. I never realized how important being that shoulder was. 

I stared off at the ceiling while Steve made lunch and sipped on the water he had brought me. I could feel the puffiness in my eyes ease with each passing minute and realized how hungry I actually was. I sat up when I heard Steve’s footsteps coming toward the door and turned to see him enter with two plates of what appeared to be sandwiches and potato chips. I shifted around to sit and felt the new mass of the wet diaper beneith me twist with my body. The bulkiness was taking some getting used too, a far cry from the minor annoyance of the pull ups to which I had become somewhat accustomed.

“Here you go, baby. Eat up.” Steve said as he handed me the heavy ceramic plate. 

“Don’t forget your manners.” He added after a bried pause.

“Oh, uh… thank you… daddy.” I stammered back. 

I was no less impressed with the sandwich than I was breakfast. Shaved turkey, fresh tomato, homemade mayo, and fresh baked bread. It was delicious and really hit the spot. 

“Do you want to talk about this morning?” He asked as I put my plate on the coffee table after finishing, well after he had. 

“What about?” I asked as I leaned back into the cushion.

“Well, today is probably a lot for you to process… is there anything you want to talk about with me?” He responded as he joined me in a reclined state.

I stared straight ahead, knowing what he wanted to talk about, but not really wanting to talk about it with him. Just as before, I knew silence wasn’t going to be an option and accepted that the conversation, no matter how embarrasing, was going to happen.

“I guess it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.” I said after a deep breath.

“What wasn’t?” He prodded.

“You… in my mouth.” I meekly answered.

“Not as bad as you thought, huh? Did you like it?” He asked.

“I don’t know if liked is the right word, but I guess in my mind it was going to be… different. Worse.” I tried to explain. 

“I think you’ll like it more when you get confident. The biggest hurdle is the first one, and now that it’s out of the way, I’m hoping you can learn to relax and start chipping away at these mental walls you’ve got built up.” He started. “The most awkward part with any new person is them seeing you vulnerable, and I’ve seen you vulnerable plenty now. I’ve given you baths and seen you naked multiple times. You’ve seen me naked and you’ve given me oral sex, not to completion, but it’s a start.”

I cringed inside when he called it ‘oral sex’. That sounded so… gross. I awkwardly tried to avoid eye contact while he was talking, but his laser focus made it nearly impossible to break away.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is I want you to feel comfortable, I want you to get to enjoy this and just throw out all of these negative thoughts and hang ups. Live in the moment for a while because you don’t have to worry anymore.” He continued.

I could feel my throat try to form words before my mind could tell it what to say, but stopped myself from saying anything. I let his words sink in, and gave him a moment to recollect his thoughts and add anything else he wanted too. He remained silent, but steadfast on my gaze.

“I… I know you’re right, I guess it’s just hard to let go, or change so suddenly. I don’t mean to seem so angry about it, but I guess I just feel like the control has been taken away from me.” I replied.

“It has.” He chuckled.

“But like all together. And way faster than I ever thought it would. It’s just scary and a lot to take in. Like, I know that you like me wearing diapers but I’ve literally never thought about that until very recently and while you like it, I don’t really. I never really wanted for you to dress me up as a girl all of the time, I thought maybe every now and then would be okay, but I don’t see this as a rare occurance. All I’m saying is it’s a lot to take in and I don’t know how to feel about it.” I said, ignoring his laugh. 

“I need you to take a vacation from yourself, baby. Just let yourself go and enjoy it. Find the headspace to let yourself float on and let me worry about all of the complicated things for you. I’m going to take away the control from you on so many things so you can focus on being happy. You don’t have to like the diapers, you need them though. You don’t have to like how I dress you, you’ll wear it though. I’ll worry about your meals, your education, and all of your adult responsibilities. You just have to focus on making me happy and I’ve already given you the recipe for success.” He said, then looked up at the TV.

I let his words stew for a moment, and with many things that day, admitted defeat. 

“You’re right.” I admitted soon after.

“That’s a valuable lesson to remember.” He said flatly. “Now, I think someone is probably a little overdue for a clean diaper.” 

I was mortified by the smooth transition from an adult conversation to the reattention back to my babyish attire, but knew better than to fight it now. 

Steve pulled me by the hand and led me back into the bedroom. The diaper was significantly more squishy than before, and was very distracting to walk in. The sound seemed to echo off of the walls as we passed down the hallway and any passerby would have easily heard the distinctive rustle of a diaper under my dress as I struggled to keep up with Steve’s long stride. 

He picked me up and laid be on my back at the foot of the bed, then lifed the hem of the dress up and over my belly. The snaps of the onesie were pulled apart with a loud pop, then the tights pulled below my knees. Steve quickly undid the velcro tabs from the diaper and pulled it down and from under me with little resistence. 

I laid there looking at him, amazed at the joy in his eyes during this process that most would find very little pleasure in. He rolled the diaper into a ball and secured it with the tabs, then set it on the bed beside me. 

“Where did these come from? Do they actually sell them in my size?” I asked as I looked over at the wet diaper. 

“No, they don’t normally make them. We have them manufactured special for us overseas and shipped in when we need more. These…” he said as he reached for a new one and handed it to me, “are an exact replica of a Pampers Baby Dry diaper. We send them what we want, and with a big enough check, they make it to the exact standards we require. Of course it needs to be bigger, needs to absorb more, and the tabs need to be stronger. Other than that, it’s a pretty perfect diaper.”

I turned it over in my hands as I looked at it. Steve was working on wiping my skin down with a warm baby wipe and focusing on the diaper was better than looking at him while he was cleaning some very sensitive areas. They had done a good job with the diaper, it was cute. There was a little Sesame Street monster holding a cupcake on the front of this one, then little designs around a yellow stripe. I turned it over and was greeted by a very happy looking Cookie Monstor, Elmo, and Big Bird.

Steve grabbed the diaper from my hand as I was looking at it and opened it up. As before, he lifted me effortlessly by my ankles and slid the diaper under me, then up between my legs. He taped it tightly in place and admired his handywork before reassembling the rest of my wardrobe back to how it was. I must admit that it felt better to be back in a dry diaper, and while I didn’t want to be in them at all, I greatly prefer to be in a dry one. 

“So… I think you’ve earned a peek into the other side of the closet if you want too.” Steve said as he helped me off of the bed. 

“Oh?” I replied now sure that I could say what was contained within.

He turned and walked in front of me into the the still-empty nursary and walked to the closet door on the left and turned the handle. The door wasn’t locked this time, and swung open to show a large walk in closet, much larger than the right closet. He flipped the switch and the lights illuminated a trove of clothes, boxes, and toys from floor to ceiling. On the right as I walked in, there were 6 cases of diapers. They looked exactly like a case of diapers that you would find in the store, down to the little heart logo, UPC barcode, and text on the box. What caught me off guard was where there was typically a picture of a baby or todder, there was a picture of Molly. Her body was facing away from the camera, but she was turning to look at it, her pretty smile showing her blazing white teeth and her dark hair draped over her shoulder. The image was most of her naked torso, but she was clad in a diaper with the same Sesame Street characters as the diaper I was currently in. Five of the six boxes were still sealed shut with clear tape. 

“You can do anything when you do a special order. I don’t think that she liked it, she didn’t know that’s what the picture was for, but there are probably a few thousand of these out there now. Not to mention a few cargo containers worth in a warehouse in Phoenix. I think she’s embarrased to be famous.” He said with a smile and a tap on her picture on the box. 

I began to see why she always seemed on edge around me, there was an entire world that she was living in that I was just about to dip my toes into.

Beyond the boxes were a few cases of wipes were shelves piled high with clothes in various shades of pinks, purples, yellows, reds, and white. Opposite the shelves were two rows of hanging clothes of assorted varieties, but mostly appearing to be dresses and skirts. On the far end was a dresser with eight large drawers, but Steve didn’t show me the contents although I assume it’s more of the same. 

“You are, uh, really serious about this, huh?” I said in a semi-joking tone.

I tried to joke to cast off the overbearing feeling of fear that supported my earlier guess that this was to be my new normal. I turned from the closet before Steve did, satisfied with my assessment of the collection and not quite as fascinated with it’s contents as he was, and made my way back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. Steve followed behind as he flipped the lights off and closed the door behind him. 

“I’m sure it’s a lot to take in, but you’ll never have to worry about running out of clothes again.” He snickered as he sat next to me on the bed. 

I forced a smile onto my lips, but I doubt it came across as genuine. 

“You know, I’m kind of tired of movies.” He said after a moment of silence. 

I nodded slightly, I did agree with him. I felt like all we did was watch movies, but with the stark cold of winter howling outside of the windows, I knew there wasn’t much else to do. 

“Yeah.” I finally said. “Is there anything else to do?”

“I can think of a dozen things I’d like to do to you.” He replied back with a smirk. 

I gave him the eye roll that Sarah gave me dozens of times when I was being a horny little pervert and deflected the subject to something else. 

"I wish it was warmer out, I'm much more of a summer person than I am a winter person. I could go for a good hike." I replied.

"Oh, yeah? I'll keep that in mind. I love being outdoors. I have a small cabin up in Montana that I'll frequent a few times a year. One of the trails right off the porch ends up in Glacier National Park. Gotta be careful because of the bears, but it's a terrific place. I'll take you there when it gets warmer." Steve said excitedly. 

"Yeah, sounds awesome!" I replied enthusiastically.

"I don't quite have the creature comforts there that I do here, but I think I can make it fit for a princess before we go." He said in a tease.

I laughed a bit, but was a little upset that he intended this dynamic to take place there as well. I got sort of excited that we could leave the dynamic behind and just go experience the outdoors, but regardless of where we go, I think this is the new me. 

"I'm thirsty, do you want a drink?" He asked after a moment.

"Yeah, sure." I replied, then followed as he walked to the kitchen. 

I was surprised when he reached behind the counter and pulled down a bottle of  and popped the cork. I watched as Steve mixed the alcohol, lemon juice, sugar water, and syrup together and topped it with a lemon wedge. 

"This is called a Wild Rose Lemonade. It reminds me of Montana a bit. This is a drink we always get on the golf course and it just sounded really good right now, even thought it's a summer drink." He said as he passed me a tall glass. 

I've had alcohol in my life, don't get me wrong, but usually not as a mixed drink like this, and not usually with the amount of alcohol he put in it. 

I took a small sip and was pleasantly surprised that it really did taste like lemonade with just a small bite from the alcohol. As Steve talked about Montana more, and described with vivid detail the golf courses he frequents, I downed the drink and waited patiently while he made me another. In a short span, that one was gone as well. 

When Steve suggested that we go to the office to look at pictures he had taken from the cabin, I followed. My legs were woozy from the alcohol and I could tell that I was more than a little tipsy. Steve had kept up with the two drinks I had, but it had no appreciable effect on him. Of course he was a social drinker and significantly larger in size. 

Steve sat in the large executive chair and pulled me up onto his lap with no effort, then keyed in his password and the screens came alive. After navigating to his photo album and selecting "Big Sky" from the list of folders, a quaint cabin showed up. I was surprised at how normal it seemed from someone with his resources, but it was by no means rustic. It lacked nothing one would expect to live comfortably, including a hot tub and snowmobile garage. 

As he navigated through the photos, I began to see Mark and Alice in a photo from time to time, among other faces I didn't know. 

"You all go up there together, huh?" I asked, a little disappointed that there wouldn't be a solitary escape. 

"Yeah, from time to time. They have the jet, I have the cabin." He answered as he flipped through more images. 

My heart skipped when I saw Molly appear in a picture with Mark. She wasn't looking at the camera, she was fixed on something off to the side. Mark had a big grin on his face though. She was wearing something very similar to my current attire, but her hair was pulled up with ribbons and her actually having boobs caused the dress to be filled out nicer than mine was. 

He flipped the image again and Molly again appeared on the screen, but this time she was in Alice's lap on a large leather couch. She looked like she would rather be anywhere else, but Alice seemed happy. 

Again, she was the focus of the next shot. This one was her on Alice's lap again but her dress was pulled up by Alice and the diaper she was wearing under it was on full display. I could see how red her face was as she hid her eyes from the camera. 

"That's probably enough of those." Steve said abruptly, breaking my fixation on the screen. 

"I take it they keep going, huh?" I slurred immediately. 

"They do, but it's not for your eyes." Steve said quickly. 

Frustrated, I stood from Steve's lap and turned to him, then straddled him in the chair and placed my weight on his knees, our bodies now inches apart. 

"Do you think I'm pretty like this, really?" I asked, the alcohol taking the drivers seat away from my rational self. 

"Prettier than you would ever believe." He answered. 

I leaned over and put my head on his shoulder and let him hold me like he did earlier in the day. It felt so good to be like this, it made me feel warm all over. I smiled and took a deep breath and caught a strong scent of his deodorant, and felt his facial hair scratch at my perfectly smooth cheek. 

"What are the dozens of things you wanted to do?" I blurted out before my brain could stop me. 

He pulled me away and looked at me, mystified at my question.

"Are you sure you wanna know?" He asked after a brief study of my face.

I didn't say anything, but kept my gaze on his as much as I could even thought he mixed drink was causing my eyes to jump. 

I yelped as Steve picked me up and placed me on his hip like a baby, then carried me to the bedroom. He tossed me on the bed, onto my back, then helped me into a sitting position. 

"You really wanna know?" He asked with excitement as he knelt next to the bed, nearly at eye level with me. 

"Sure." I answered as my rational brain tried to sound the alarms.

"Well, the first thing I want to do is put a little bit of pink lipstick on your lips." He said as he rubbed his thump across my bottom lip. "Then, I would put you on your knees and fuck your pretty little mouth until all of the lipstick has rubbed off."

Steve put his thumb into my mouth as he spoke. I tried not too, but my tongue accepted its presence with a few quick licks, then began sucking on his thumb like I would my own. 

"Then I would turn you around and rip your diaper off and eat your ass until you can't scream anymore." He continued. "I would have your little clit dripping so much that I'd use it to lube up a vibrating plug and I'd push it deep into you, deep enough that it shakes your insides when I turn it on." 

I couldn't believe what he was saying, but found myself lost in the imagery. I had stopped sucking on his thumb and just sat, holding my breath. 

"I'd go bite and suck on your nipples until they're purple, until you're right on the edge, then I'd shove my dick back in your mouth and fuck it until you cum. Then, right as you cum, I would fill your mouth so much that you'll have to keep swallowing just to keep up." 

He pulled his thumb from my mouth, prompting me to finally take a breath. I could feel that for the first time in quite a while, the chastity cage was actually serving its purpose and keeping my erection contained. As much as I didn't want any of what he just said to happen, I discovered that part of me did. 

"I'd put you back in your diapers and handcuff you to the bed, then I'd let the plug work your ass for the next few hours and see how many times you cum. Would you like all of that?" He asked, his voice getting deeper than normal. 

I didn't say anything, just looked at him like a deer in headlights, but I didn't dissent to his question.

Steve stood from the edge of the bed, my gaze fixed on his torso as he stood. I was nearly at the level of his crotch before he turned to walk into the bathroom. He returned a moment later with a tube of pale pink lipstick and began carefully applying it to my lips. He took great care in putting it on, very gently moving my head to best suit is angle.

"Pucker and blow me a kiss." He said as he recapped the tube. 

I did as instructed, then felt weightless as Steve lifted me from the bed and placed me in the middle of the room and pushed me aggressively to my knees. I watched as he tossed a pale blue butt plug from his pocket onto the floor beside me, then watched as he pulled handcuffs from the other and walked behind me. 

"Maybe we'll start this part a little bit sooner." He said as he brought my wrists behind my back and snapped the cuffs snugly into place. 

I took a deep breath and tried to keep the panic at bay, I knew exactly what was about to happen, but it did little to calm my nerves. I closed my eyes and counted, something that worked when I was younger to ease my mind in anxious moments, but it did little to help. 

When I reopened my eyes, Steve was standing in front of me, is cock sticking excitedly from above his shorts. He neared me and stroked my face, then straightened the headband in my hair back into place. 

I loosely parted my lips, amazed at the sensation produced when doing so now that lipstick had been applied, but had little time to process before the head of Steve's dick was thrust past my lips. He held my head tightly as he slowly moved in and out, me trying to do my best to not bite or gag. I could taste the now familiar precum permeate my mouth as the slurping and popping sounds of an inexperience blowjob filled the room. 

I tried to look up at Steve, but his hands kept my face squarely level, only affording me the odd view of watching his shaft piston in and out of my mouth. Not very deep, but in and out nonetheless. 

I closed my eyes and tried to focus, but had difficulty maintaining my balance and soon fell back onto my feet, causing Steve to pull out of my mouth. I saw his spit drenched dick throb as he worked to regain entry. I moved my head up to meet him, and soon his cock was back in my mouth and I was in a more comfortable position. 

I had settled into a bit of a pattern now, finally figuring out how to suck and lick at the same time, and the moans escaping Steve's throat were a decent indication that I was gaining traction as well. 

"Oh, I knew we should have come back later." A voice said, cutting through the air like a knife. 

"Shit!" Steve yelled as he pulled quickly from my mouth.

I hadn't anticipated this so still had suction on his cock with my mouth, and a loud pop escaped followed by a copious amount of saliva.

I scrambled to try and hide from whoever the owner of the voice was, but the handcuffs knocked me off balance and I was sent crashing from my knees to the floor, face down.

"Alice, what the fuck!" Steve yelled as he tried to lift me, to see if I was hurt.

"I'm sorry, the door was unlocked and you didn't answer when we yelled from the foyer. I heard sounds, but really didn't anticipate I'd be hearing these sounds quite yet." She answered as she approached from the doorway.

"Stop! Just... stop." Steve yelled as she approached. He had given up on lifting me, no doubt now aware that I was not hurt, just mortified at the situation. 

I could hear as the waistband of his shorts snapped, his modesty now addressed but mine tattered and torn. I squeezed my eyes tightly together and wished this all away, but it was no use. Soon, Steve had uncuffed my hands and lifted me into a sitting position on the floor. I finally opened my eyes, resolute that there was nothing else I could do. 

Alice stood with a broad smile, her hands on her hips, and her head tilted slightly to the side as if she was studying some unknown specimen from the deepest depths of the ocean. 

"I see we've wasted no time getting settled into our new life, have we honey?" She said in a sickly sweet tone. "Steven, I'm only sorry I didn't give you a few more minutes to finish. I can wait outside if you want me too... I'm sure your little one needs her nummies."

My eyes dripped to the floor, devastated that she had just witnessed what she did. 

"Fuck off, Alice. Don't do that." He protested as she began using baby talk at me. 

"Oh, come on. Do you think we thought you'd go through all this and sit at home and read the Bible or something? You've got a good one here, and you'd better believe I'd be putting her mouth to good use too if she were mine." Alice chided. 

"Alice, are they in there?" Another voice called loudly. 

Alice smiled an almost evil smile and looked directly at me. She likely saw my heart drop miles more when Mark and Molly walked through the door. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-13)

Such a great addition!
What a way to have Mark and Alice return to the story. The development of Adam and Molly’s relationship is something I am really looking forward to. Can’t wait to see what’s coming next. 

Keep up the great work.

Yes! I am loving where this is going. The sissy continues to find her place - submissive and falling deeper in love with her Daddy with every passing minute. Alcohol helps her along, but soon she won’t need it — she’ll just be craving her nummies all the time. 

Love that Molly is gonna see the little sissy, too, and the two babies will become real playmates. 

Yay for more!

I did not expect another chapter so soon,  but I am so happy. As always fantastic work, Nomadic. I love seeing the dynamic growing a bit, while also still keeping that slightly, maaaybe darker edge? I mean Steve did get him a lil drunk before sexy times happened...Great work!

• 3 weeks later...

Oof. Feels like there's going to be a bit of friction between Steve and Alice as they have different expectations about how fast Steve's going and how intensely.

I love sissy baby stories and from what I read from you fans they do too.

I hope that you are Ok and are just taking a break.

Nomadic I really hope you have not given up on this story. ?

• Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)