LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You An Autistic Ab/dl? (confidental Poll!)

Autistic AB/DLs  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Are you autistic?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. IF YOU CLICKED NO ABOVE, please do NOT answer the following two questions, thank you :) My ABDL status is best described as:

• Adult Baby
    • Diaper Lover
    • AB/DL Mix
    • Sissy
    • Grown-up role (Mommy, daddy, sitter, etc)
  3. 3. What (if any) is your diagnosis?

• Autism
    • Asperger Syndrome (AS)
    • PDD-NOS
    • I don't have one / Self-diagnosed

o but the dating seen and social status very understandable.... people were just to immature for me at school and treated me like i was stupid and a nerd... also with me being an abdl i really didnt date to many and stayed a virgin... i even had a cruel joke pulled on me but didnt know at the time.. a girl tried to have sex with me and i said no... then i hear that it was all a dare to see if i was man enough and since i didnt i was the laughing stock of the highschool she previously attended or somethin :(... i just never wanted any girl to know for the longest time... till around 17 so ya

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

so i'm just thinking, many people who have posted here who have been diagnoses as asd, have commented on their trouble with social situations, reading emotions and social cues. When talking about sexual fetish's, the lines are often much more defined, you are the sub, or you are the dom, you are teh baby or your are the daddy. With such black and white social and emotional cues, perhaps that is a reason certain fetish's are so attractive.

There is not as much guessing what the other person is thinking or feeling, because in the world of fetish's the roles are defined and emotions are expressed in a much clearer way.

• 1 year later...

so i'm just thinking, many people who have posted here who have been diagnoses as asd, have commented on their trouble with social situations, reading emotions and social cues. When talking about sexual fetish's, the lines are often much more defined, you are the sub, or you are the dom, you are teh baby or your are the daddy. With such black and white social and emotional cues, perhaps that is a reason certain fetish's are so attractive.

There is not as much guessing what the other person is thinking or feeling, because in the world of fetish's the roles are defined and emotions are expressed in a much clearer way.

I fall somewhere in the middle of the spectrum, first being diagnosed with autism and then Aspergers Syndrome. Sexual fetishes/fixations have always seen simple and attractive to me. What does an adult do with a diaper? They put it on and they use it. Where non-aspies might question why or put it into the context of being socially or morally acceptable or even "popular," I find fetishes something for me to focus on. Fetishes are by definition object-oriented, and the sensory input that diapers, restraints, crossdressing, etc. provide can make up for a lack of verbal instruction or understanding.