LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello all! Liz is here!

I'm new to this site and I'm literally just looking to make friends, relationships, and contribute to the abdl community. I'm 18 years old and majoring in Physics at the University of Connecticut. Nothing else really to put here!

This must be a quantum leap for you. Being part Fairy, I enjoy a personal relationship with Schrodinger's Cat; In 694,282. 391738591865274 paralell universes. The .xxx... is the result of shear causted by gravitic curving of space (being compressed at the interior angle of curve and expanded at the exterior angle and being caught in a Heisenberg Uncertainty Wave)

Hello, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and it’s good to have you join us. As you can see, there are lots of good friendly people here. Come on in and join us, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

On 8/9/2020 at 7:26 PM, AbabeBill said:

Hello, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and it’s good to have you join us. As you can see, there are lots of good friendly people here. Come on in and join us, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

On 8/9/2020 at 7:02 PM, hungsmall said:

Welcome! I’m new also and hope you find good chat and interest in the forums. I travel faster than the speed of light only when I’m not in a vacuum.

On 8/9/2020 at 7:02 PM, hungsmall said:

Welcome! I’m new also and hope you find good chat and interest in the forums. I travel faster than the speed of light only when I’m not in a vacuum.

On 8/9/2020 at 3:41 PM, Luvs24 said:

Welcome young lady.

On 8/9/2020 at 3:40 PM, Little Christine said:

This must be a quantum leap for you. Being part Fairy, I enjoy a personal relationship with Schrodinger's Cat; In 694,282. 391738591865274 paralell universes. The .xxx... is the result of shear causted by gravitic curving of space (being compressed at the interior angle of curve and expanded at the exterior angle and being caught in a Heisenberg Uncertainty Wave)

Thanks everyone! Sorry I didn’t see this earlier

• Like 1
On 8/9/2020 at 3:10 PM, LizIvanov said:

majoring in Physics

Welcome from a fellow physics nerd here! I'm majoring in aerospace engineering, but I still love physics. Anyways, here's a little physics problem: a rocket bound for Mars has 5 littles and one mommy onboard. The total mass of the rocket is 21.5 metric tons. The crew is currently experiencing weightlessness on a Hoffman transfer trajectory and it's 9 hours past launch. How long will it take the mommy to change the rest of the crew's diapers?

Feel free to shoot me a message if you ever wanna chat.

Welcome,

Little Tomás

3 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Welcome from a fellow physics nerd here! I'm majoring in aerospace engineering, but I still love physics. Anyways, here's a little physics problem: a rocket bound for Mars has 5 littles and one mommy onboard. The total mass of the rocket is 21.5 metric tons. The crew is currently experiencing weightlessness on a Hoffman transfer trajectory and it's 9 hours past launch. How long will it take the mommy to change the rest of the crew's diapers?

Feel free to shoot me a message if you ever wanna chat.

Welcome,

Little Tomás

Easy, it'll take just long enough.