LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

HI and YO

22k5

since my husband is way too nervous about saying anything here I'll be the one with introductions

this will be a joint account with me and my husband

I have been diaper lover since I was like 15 or at least that's when I figured out that I love them.I just enjoy wearing them so much.?

my husband was introduced to my Love of diapers about three months into dating and to my surprise was completely cool with it.

now I wouldn't say he is a fully-fledged ABDL like me. Who would wear them 24/7 if i had the chance. but for the past nine years he's had no problem supporting me and joining me in my love of diapers.

we joined the site just to comment on the stories here and read them but who knows we might write one.

this is the first time either of us have joined any site that is for diaper lovers so I have to say I am a bit nervous too but not as bad as my husband.

• Like 1

Hey, 

It's nice to meet you both. There is no need to be nervous, everybody is friendly here. I have read a bunch of the stories and we have some great writers on here. Hope to see you guys around 

• Like 1

Hi, yo, welcome to DD, to you and your husband. Being uneasy is pretty normal, but no need to worry much at all. Everyone here is great, lots of good likeminded diaper wearers. Explore around, I’m sure you will both be happy, once you get comfy. Read the forums, and maybe  you might respond to some? There’s lots of topics, you never know, something might strike you. Or, you might want to start a topic of your own? Don’t be to shy, to ask any questions. This is a place to be social, learn, explore things maybe you never have before, expand horizons, and just for fun! So I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to be seeing you round. 

• Like 1

Hello, and welcome, and a special hello to your husband for supporting you in life and here. And a special hello to you for introducing him to your diaper interest so early in your relationship.

The boards and chat are well-moderated, creating a safe space.

• Like 2

hey! i've only just joined myself and i too am still fairly nervous about the whole thing, but on a place like this your among others who share the same interest so i wouldnt worry too much

I'm sure when you both settle in more you'll happily share some of your stories, your so lucky to have each other :)

• Like 2

thank you all for the warm welcome and just found out I can only give so many likes  I would have given you all one if I could have.

An like LittleNicole mentioned it's probably just both of us need to settle in a bit and the butterflies in are stomachs will go away.

I know I'm excited about joining this site and my husband I think he's going through a phase I went through where I was terrified about anyone finding out that I like wearing diapers cuz I know he likes wearing them now  and he's the one that introduced me to this site and the stories here.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, 22k5 said:

thank you all for the warm welcome and just found out I can only give so many likes  I would have given you all one if I could have.

An like LittleNicole mentioned it's probably just both of us need to settle in a bit and the butterflies in are stomachs will go away.

I know I'm excited about joining this site and my husband I think he's going through a phase I went through where I was terrified about anyone finding out that I like wearing diapers cuz I know he likes wearing them now  and he's the one that introduced me to this site and the stories here.

it's kinda cute, like your first day at nursery or something aha

1 hour ago, 22k5 said:

I felt exactly the same when I first joined a few months back but as time has gone on it has become easier and my confidence has grown 

• Like 1

...nothing to be ashamed of or bashful about. We're all here for the same reasons that we like, love, wear or use diapers. I'm 59 and I've been into it since age 15!!! Welcome & enjoy the fun, lots of great info & great people here!!!

• Like 2
On 8/7/2020 at 1:00 AM, 22k5 said:

this is the first time either of us have joined any site that is for diaper lovers so I have to say I am a bit nervous too but not as bad as my husband.

Hello and I'd like to give y'all a warm welcome to DD. I'm glad you two took this first step into what I think is a super awesome community here. I'd say it's likely that you'll find plenty of people here who you have more in common with than just diapers. I love having this space to share this kinda weird, but awesome part of myself with people who get it. What do you and your husband like to do for fun? I enjoy hiking, video games, and board games. Anyways, as Zach (Mid America Little on YouTube) always says, "Stay padded, stay you!"

Welcome,

Little Tomás

• Like 1