LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saying hello

Hello, All, new here and thank you for your welcome. Gay, 62, but I'm really an adult kid, about age 8. I was so glad to find this site that has Adult Kid as an option, as I don't feel that I am fully either AB or DL. I am AB in the sense of wanting to return my life to the age that feels natural and good, and DL in that I've become addicted to wet Rearz dino trainers.

I was also seeking a site that was not strongly sexually oriented and where the forums are active. I hope to be able to contribute respectfully to the forums occasionally and also welcome your personal messages to me on any relevant topic.

I appreciate the support of the ABDL community on my journey and thank the contributors and moderators on the boards.

Hi and welcome to DD. Yes, you can be what you feel you what to here. I don’t think pigeonholes can work for most of us anyway. Maybe you come close to a particular title, like AB, but you feel as though it does not completely explain what you like. But, sometimes it’s easy to just say, yes AB. I don’t think of myself as AB, I’m more like toddler, little, sissy. Sometimes those don’t explain me either. But, we just want to feel good and have fun, that’s what’s important. 
I'm wondering Hungsmall, do you just wear and wet your training pants, without any waterproof pants, or do you wear plastic pants over them too? 
Well, I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to see you round.

Hello, AbabeBill, I wear plastic pants over the trainers. The trainers don't fit my age and the extent that I fill them exactly, but the fit is perfect and I really like the feel of being wet all day. I wet them in the morning and when I need to pee during the day use the potty.

Thanks also for your welcoming words. "Adult Kid" just seemed like a title I come pretty close to with comfort. Good to be here.

• Like 1