LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Teacher

For the 3rd time, Mike checked his appearance in the mirror. He wasn't sure why he always expected to see something other than his short boyish reflection staring back at him. The problem wasn't that he was unattractive, on the contrary most people described him as cute or adorable or something equally as childish.  Mike’s real problem was that he looked about 10 years old instead of nearly 24. He had been to lots of Doctors who all agreed there was nothing wrong with him. He just seemed to stop growing in the 4th grade and  puberty had all but passed him by. The ending result was what looked back at him, A 5’1 boyish looking blond guy with smooth skin and a round face. 

Despite Mike’s efforts to make himself look and seem older through his clothing and other things nothing seemed to help. Today he wore a white dress shirt with black pants and a navy blue sweater but rather then making him look like an adult , he just looked like a little boy playing dress up. He neither looked nor felt like the young professional about to start his first teaching job that he was. He sighed and shrugged ”guess this is the best it's going to get”. Before he could talk himself out of it. He grabbed his bag and headed out the  door. 

Shutting the door to his apartment Mike headed outside and down the street to his local bus stop. He knew that he had to hurry if he wanted to make this bus. Being late for his first day of school would not look good. He let out a puff and signed as he hurried along. This was one of those times that his life would have been so much easier if he could just drive.  That however was not an option for him.  Much to Mike’s embarrassment his mother had never let him learn, she had always insisted that he was just too small and delicate to drive and that it wouldn't be safe. It didn't matter how much Micheal had begged or whined, his mother would not budge and it didn't matter that he was over 18 or even that he was now living on his own, you didn't go against Mama once she made up her mind. Up to this point Mama had always happily driven Mike anywhere he needed to go, but that was much more difficult now that he had taken a teaching job over 2 hours away from her and childhood home.  His mother had not been very happy about this turn of events but Michael had eventually convinced her that he had survived 4 years of collage and needed to try living on his own. Despite  his mother’s initial concerns Michael had moved into his own apartment last week and had been diligently getting ready for today ever since. Michael made it to the bus stop with seconds to spare and was shaken from his thoughts as his bus came screeching to a halt in front of him.

Michael felt jittery and nervous, he was starting a brand new job in a brand new place. It didn't help that he had only been to the school one time for his interview and on that occasion he was driven by his Mama. Shifting his bag on his shoulder Mike swiped his fare card and turned toward the bus driver. Just as his mother had instructed, he cleared his throat and said ”umm excuse me sir, I need to go to the Mchenry school and I want to make sure I don’t miss my stop. I don't really know where I'm going” he shifted from foot to foot nervously as he spoke 

The bus driver seemed to look Michael up and down as he spoke ”sure pal it's not too far and I can tell you when we get close but...are you sure you want the Mchenry, that's the high school you know. Are you looking for the Middle school or maybe”

Michael cut the man off ”No, I'm sure that's where I go...I mean that's where I'm going”

The bus driver shrugged ”okay then bud take a seat and please don't get up while the bus is in motion, that could be dangerous”

Michael gave a frustrated nod and moved to take a nearby seat. He was used to people treating him like a child and most of the time it wasn't worth correcting them but that didn't make it fun. He sat with a huff and looked out the window as the town sped by. 

Much sooner then he expected the bus can to a stop in front of a familiar looking brick building ”this is you buddy” the bus driver called.

Michael stood and collected his bag. As he went to walk by, the bus driver stopped him ”are you sure this is where you're going big guy the middle school is right down the street”

Praying for patience Michael let out a breath and smiled at the man ”Thank you Sir but I'm positive I need to go to the highschool” 

The large bus driver shrugged ”If you're sure just be careful those big kids can be pretty rough” 

”thanks” Mike mumbled as he exited the bus.

Standing on the sidewalk Mike looked around at the large cold looking building and gathering all of his courage, he took a final calming breath before walking though the front door.  

• Like 3

I see a great promise to this story and I eagerly anticipate your next chapter.

Mike may have bitten off more than he can chew but we will have to wait and see..

Part 2

Compared to the calm of the outside, stepping inside the school was like walking into a warzone. There were screams and shouts and bangs everywhere . There were kids of all different sizes coming from all different directions and adults at regular intervals prompting everyone to move along. Mike was immediately struck by the fact that as usual he was smaller than everyone he saw but he knew he couldn't let that scare him.  He looked around trying to remember where the main office was. He had found it no problem when he came for his interview but on that day the building had been empty and everything looked very different. As he moved slowly along Mike was bumped and jostled the the large and roughly students moving around him. No one seemed to notice him or care that they were almost knocking him over as they all headed toward their own destinations. 

As he moved down the hallway hurried by the growing crowd behind him Mike finally spotted the familiar looking door that he remembered as being the main office. It was on his left, he just wasn't sure how to get there as there seemed to be an endless steam of people hurrying past going in the opposite direction. Mike watched and waited for a break in the parade. When it didn't seem to come he took a deep breath and stepped sideways hoping someone would stop. Michael thought he just might make it when SLAM! 

As the bell rang overhead Mike crashed into a large, solid stomach. He would have toppled backward if the large hands of the person hadn't wrapped around him protectivily like a hug. Michael gulped and steadying himself looked up at the giant who had caught him. The first things he noticed were kind eyes and a bright smile. Mike felt a little squeeze as the man spoke.

”hey there sweetheart, you really need to be more careful this hallway can be dangerous for a little guy like you”  Mike averted his eyes at the comment.

Mike didn'notice the hallway clearing as the giant looked him over assessing for injuries.  Satisfied the smaller man wasn't hurt he cupped Mike’s chin, gently lifting it to make their eyes meet. ”Seems like you're okay sweetheart but are you sure you're in the right place, I mean you look like you belong in the middle school or, are you a 5th grader” he ask seriously.

Mike couldn't believe he was getting this line of questioning for a second time today,  he went rigid and tried to pull back from the strong arm still encircling him. When he found that impossible he sighed ”this is where I need to be” he whined ”I’m going in there” he pointed to the main office right next to where they stood.  Mike tried to push off again. Again meeting with unmatchable resistance.

Mike felt large fingers stroke his chin ”gosh sweetheart you are just so soft and very cute” the man's eyes swinkled as he spoke.

Blushing red Michael once again tried to look away not knowing how to respond

He felt the fingers on his chin give a little wiggle. Not seeing a choice he once again looked up into the giant’s eyes ”hey now sweetheart, what should a polite little boy like you say when someone gives them  a complement” he stared down at Michael expectantly. 

Feeling trapped Mike mumbled a quiet ”thanks you” as his stomach did a somersault.

The giant chuckled and released Mike’s chin with a pat ”thats a good boy and if you're sure you belong here and you need the office then it's right here” he held the office door open.

Taking a steadying breath Mike shifted his bag on his shoulder ”thanks” he said in a clear voice as he stepped through the open door.

”No problem Sweetheart”  the guy winked as he closed the door ”see you around” with that the giant was gone.

Mike took another deep breath before approaching the serene looking Secretary sitting at the nearby desk. ”Hi, I'm Michael Shea I'm the new English teacher”

• Like 5

Part 3

The rest of the morning was a whirlwind. Mike met the principal, he got his laptop and was given a tour of the school finishing at his classroom. He settled in and made it through 3 classes and lunch. He was just starting to feel like he was on solid ground when his 4th period Senior literature class started. Sitting at his desk Mike looked up from his computer to see the giant from earlier sitting in a student seat and smiling up at him. He noticed that the boy’s eyes seemed to x-ray him. Michael let out an involuntary shiver as he  stood and cleared his throat to speak.

Mike felt totally unbalanced again. How was it possible that this huge guy was a student? ”I’m Mr. Shea and this is senior lit” he stepped forward but staggered as he stepped on the laces of his untied shoe. He righted himself regaining his balance. Mike looked up and the large boy caught his eye and mouthed ”careful sweetheart” he shook himself and turned to the white board. He began to write, waiting for the class to copy things down. Toward the end of the period Mike handed out a paper which he had made up to every student. The paper had a place for each student to write their name, contact information and a section that said write a question or comment for Mr. Shea. Once the papers were passed out Mike sat at his desk and waited for the class to finish. As the bell rang the students filed out of the room leaving the papers in a pile on Mike’s desk. The giant was at the end of the line and as he passed he reached out to ruffle Mike’s hair sending  a shiver down his back. Mike cleared his throat to complain but before he could the giant was gone. 

Once the room was empty Mike sorted through the papers finding each as unremarkable as the last until he reached the end. However his stomach did flip as he read the name Travis Biggs then saw that his own name had been crossed out and replaced with sweetheart. There was a comment that read  ”sorry pretty boy but to me you will always be sweetheart” Mike blushed bright red. Unsure of what else to do he crumpled up the paper and threw it into the trash barrel just as the the bell wrang and the next class was filing in. 

Mike ended his day without farther incident. He was alone in his classroom reviewing  in the next days lesson plans  when the door opened with a creek. Mike looked up expecting to see another teacher or even the principal, Instead he gave a little jump when he saw Travis Biggs who was once again smiling at him like they shared a secret 

”hello sweetheart” the large boy crooned ”how was your first day” 

Mike fixed Travis with a stern look ”you can not keep calling me that” he stammered ”it's completely inappropriate! I am your student and you are my teacher, no no I, I mean I am your teacher and you are the student so you need to show me respect so no more okay” he finished nervously

Travis gazed down at Michael ”sorry sweetheart, that's just not going to work for me but how about this, if you promise to be a very good boy for me then I'll try not to call, you sweetheart around other people, I'll even try to call you Mr. shea” he confidently walked over to Mike and gently stroked the boys cheek cupping his chin ”okay sweetheart”

Mike gave an involuntary shiver. He was too tongue tied to speak so he simply nodded.

”theres a good boy” Travis tapped Mike’s nose ”now that we have that settled sweetheart I need you to sign this for me” he placed a paper in front of Mike.

Mike looked hesitantly from the paper to Travis ”what.. What is it”

Travis clicked his tongue ”I said to you we're to sign it sweetheart not ask questions. We need to work on your listening skills, he shook his head. ”but since you ask it's  a form to make me your senior teaching assistant”

Mike shook his head ”no, I don't, I don't really think that's  a good idea”

Travis gave a small smile ”heres that listening problem again sweetheart” he ruffled the boy’s hair we’ll have to work on that but anyway working togethet will be great  you'll see. I'll get course credit and we’ll get to spend 4 periods together everyday. That way I can keep an eye on my little boy”

Mike looked resentfully at the paper in front of him ”no, no I'm just not doing this. I don’t feel comfortable and I dont need a TA so no” he spoke with more confidence than he felt.

Travis sighed and without saying another word turned and walked toward the door. Mike watched him go thankful that Travis was listening to him and accepting his decision without a fight.

When travis reached the exit however he didn't walk out of the room. Instead he shut the door and locked it with a click

• Like 1

Part 4

Mike jumped at the click of the lock. He looked up at Travis in confusion  ”what... What are you doing, I thought you were leaving” he asked nervously.

Travis slowly walked back to the small teacher. ”leaving, no no no sweetheart. We just need to work on this listening problem you seem to have”

Mike gulped as the much larger boy drew near ”what ummm what do you mean” he asked trying to keep his cool.

Still smiling, Travis stopped in front of Mike ”well sweetheart, I think it's time that I helped you understand that little boys need to do as their told and that when I tell you to do something, I expect to be obeyed”

He reached down and took hold of Mike’s shoe pulling it up a bit. Travis fixed Mike with a stern look ”sweetheart you never tied this shoe even after you almost tripped earlier?” he asked giving the shoe in his hand a shake. He shook his head in apparent disappointment.

For a reason he couldn't explain Travis’s disappointment bothered Mike. Staring at the foot still locked in Travis’s grip he felt the need to explain ”things got busy... I just forgot... but I didn't trip again.

Travis nodded ”well I'm very glad to hear that sweetheart but it still wasn't very safe now was it” he waited for his teacher respond

Mike shrugged in an embarrassed manor ”I...I guess not”

”thats a good boy” Travis nodded ”we’ll have to work on that too” he added as he pulled off Mike’s shoe dropping it with a thud next to the confused boy. Wasting no time he grabbed Mike’s other shoe and pulled it off dropping it next to it's mate. With lightning speed Travis reached down and removed both of Mike’s socks, stuffing them in his own pocket.

Travis briefly took hold of both of Mike’s feet and began to run small circles on his soft white soles  ”God sweetheart, you have the cutest tiny little feet, I might just have to keep you barefoot”

Up go this point Mike was too confused and intimidated to react but Travis’s words shook him from his stupor ”stop” he all but whined ”what are you doing” he gave a little kick but Travis didn't release his hold.

Looking at Mike Travis continued to rub his feet as he said ”are you ready to be a good boy for me and sign the paper sweetheart”

Fervently Mike shook his head ”no, I won't, this can't continue” his voice cracked as he spoke.

Travis sighed and dropped Mike’s small feet. Sounding disappointed he said ”alright sweetheart stand up”

When Mike hesitated Travis snapped ”Now Sweetheart, I said stand! Do as your told!”

Inspite of himself Mike shot up barely aware of how cold the tile felt under is now bare feet. 

Calmer now Travis nodded ”thats my good boy, now raise your arms for me sweetheart”

Not wanting to make Travis mad again Mike obeyed. Travis quickly removed Mike’s sweater and began to undo the buttons on his shirt. 

Too afraid to pull away Mike allowed Travis to undo all of his buttons and  pull off the dress shirt he was wearing.

Travis snapped his fingers ”i want that T-shirt off now sweetheart” not waiting for an answer Travis pulled the t-shirt over Mike’s head in one swift motion leaving the little man bare from the waist up.

Mike flushed red and crossed his arms over chest protectively trying to step back but Travis was too quick. He reached out and unbuttened Mike’s pants watching them drop and pool around the boy’s ankles ”step out sweetheart” 

Mike watched his pants fall in horror. His eyes went to the locked door before turning back to Travis and asking ”what are you doing, why are you doing this?”

Travis frowned ”simple sweetheart, I find that little boys are better listeners when you take away their clothes and they can't pretend to be big boys anymore now step out!” he repeated voice stern

Not seeing a choice Mike lifted his foot and let his  pants fall away. He then repeated the action totally separating himself from his pants and leaving himself in nothing but his blue boxers.

Travis looked the tiny teacher up and down ” you are just too cute sweetheart, you really are but I don't like these boxers much” he gave the underware a light tug as he spoke.

Mike recoiled causing Travis to laugh ”relax sweetheart as long as you're a good boy for me I'll let you keep your undies on for now. Can you do that Baby, can you be my good boy”

Feeling trapped Mike nodded and in a shakey voice said ”I’ll... I’ll be good”

Travis nodded, ”okay then sweetheart give me a nice big smile”

Confused Mike obeyed before realizing that Travis had pulled out his phone and was snapping pictures of him in his almost naked state ”stop” he begged, ”you can't take those”

”relax Baby” Travis said in a soothing tone. These are just for me... Unless you're really naughty that is” Mike just gaped at him at a total loss for words. 

”Now then sweetheart are you ready to be a good boy and sign the paper for me”

Tears in his eyes Mike didn't respond or look at Travis.

Wrapping a large arm around Mike’s small shoulders Travis pulled him closer and tapped the paper ”you have 3 seconds to sign Baby or the boxers come down I...2...”

Mike’s eyes grew wide, he knew he was caught. Tears rolling down his cheek he squeaked out ”fine, okay whatever I'll be good, I'll sign” before he could rethink it Mike picked up a nearby pen and signed the paper.

Travis beamed ”my good little boy, thank you baby. You have made me so happy” he pulled Mike into a tight hug and kissed the top of his hair. Pulling back he cupped the boys chin ”I’m sorry I had to punish you sweetheart but you made the right choice in the end, Good boy” 

Travis scooped up the paper and motioned for Mike to sit in his office chair. ”its 3:45 now sweetheart, you may get dressed at 4:00, until then I want you to sit here and think about how much easier it will be if you obey me and do as your told like a good boy from now on” 

He waited for Mike to obey before dropping another kiss on the boys hair ”I have to be going sweetheart, I want to get this to the principal before he leaves so I can start tomorrow. I'll see you in the morning Baby and remember 4 o'clock. He waited for Mike to nod his understanding before unlatching the door and walking out. 

Once he was alone mine took a deep breath and worked to stop his tears. Despite being nervous and fidgety Mike watched the clock waiting until exactly 4pm to get undressed. He was confused when he couldn't find his socks but he stuffed his bare feet into his shoes and all but ran for the door. This day was over.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Part 5

Mike made it to the bus stop in record time and was relieved when his bus pulled up almost immediately. Thankfully it was a different driver than in the morning  and he was able to get on the bus and sit down without any problems. 

Mike's mind was racing, what had just happened to him? He knew it was inappropriate for sure he just could figure out if he was the victim or the perpetrator. He was the teacher so that put him in a position of power but Travis seemed to exude power and he made Mike feel completely helpless. Mike knew one thing for sure if Travis ever shared those pictures with anyone then his life would be decimated. 

Mike sighed and looked out the window trying to put everything out of his mind. He was so distracted that he almost missed his stop. He jumped up yelling and was relieved when the bus driver was able to let him off. He walked the few feet to his apartment as quickly as possible but he didn't really feel safe until he was locked in his own apartment.

Once Mike had closed and bolted his door he felt like he was able to breath again. He toed off his shoes. Mike looked down at his bare feet and wiggled his toes. His missing socks immediately made him think about Travis, he just didn't know what to do.  Part of him wanted to call his mother and ask her for advice but he knew what she would do, she would decide that she was right and he was too immature and  couldn't live on his own then she would make him quit his job and move back in with her. He didn't want that. Mike decided that he would handle Travis. He knew he couldn't tell the principal or the police so he was on his own and Travis was so big and strong and confident. Mike shook himself, he was the grown up and he couldn't let some 18 year old kid intimidate him. Letting out a final sigh  Mike decided to put everything out of his head, tomorrow was a new day and everything would be different. Mike made himself a quick dinner and showered before turning in early. 

Travis Biggs even occupied Mike’s dream. In his dreams Travis chased Mike through the hallways of the school. When he caught the little man he would cover Mike with Tickles and kisses. Leaving Mike giggling and crying at the same time. 

The little man woke with a start before his alarm went off. He got up and dressed the thrill of dread he felt becoming more pronounced as the start of the school day came ever closer. By the time Mike boarded his bus he was nervous and jittery. The fact that the driver from yesterday smiled at him in recognition but let him pass without incident was only a small consolation prize. He sat drumming his fingers and tapping his shoes as the bus stopped in front of the school. Getting off the bus Mike stopped to take a beep breath. Looking down he noticed that his shoe had once again come untied but wanting to beat the crowd today he didn't bother to tie it just then. Steeling himself Mike walked into the building. The fact that he was earlier today meant that the hallways were pretty much deserted.  Mike found his classroom easily, he was happy to have some time to get settled before he had to deal with students. Mike pushed his door open and froze, there at his desk sat Travis ”morning sweetheart” the large teen beamed and opened his arms for a hug. 

• Like 2

I'm hoping people are still enjoying reading this story as much as I am writing it.

Part 6

Mike could feel his whole body tense. He dripped his bag on the ground and huffed ”you should not be in here right now, no students are allowed in the classrooms without  a teacher, please leave”. He hoped if he stayed firm Travis would just give up. 

Travis fixed Mike a withering glare and crucked his finger indicating for Mike to come closer. When the little teacher didn't move he cleared his throat ”I’d like a good morning hug sweetheart, now I always get what I want and I promise if I have to come get you you will be one very sorry little boy”

Frustration and fear washed over Mike, he could see that Travis was not joking. Tears welled up in his eyes and he stomped his foot yet fear led him to obey. He took one unsteady step then another makeing his way over to Travis who sat in his office chair. Once Mike was in reach Travis reached forward and pulled the little man into a tight hug.  He sighed in contentment ”there we go baby, you give such good hugs and I love holding you”

Inspite of himself Mike had to admit the hug felt good, when Travis started to gently rub his back he felt his body relaxing into the larger man. 

Travis smiled as he felt the tension leaving the tiny teacher. ”See sweetheart, it feels good to be my good boy doesn't it, it's so much easier this way” 

Mike nodded then feeling conflicted he buried his face in Travis’s shoulder and began to cry.

”oh hey now baby, it's okay” Travis cooed as he pulled Mike on to his lap and began to rock the little boy ”its okay baby, you can cry all you want I'm going to take good care of you. He waited for Mike to cry himself out.

As Travis held Mike, he rocked and hummed waited for him to settle. When the little man’s sobs turned to sniffles Travis gave him a gentle shake and dropped a kiss on his hair ”Mikey, sweetheart, I need you to look at me baby, we have some things to discuss before the day starts”

With great effort and a shuddering breath Mike pulled his head off Travis’s shoulder and forced himself to look Travis in the eye. He turned pink as he noticed the tear stains and snot he left on the other man's shoulder. He sniffed and inhaled trying to stop his nose from running.

Travis met the boy with a soft smile and grabbed a nearby napkin. He held it up to Mike’s nose ”here baby blow for me please”

Mike bristled slightly but not seeing a choice he took a deep breath blew into the waiting tissue.

”Good boy” Travis praised ”one more big blow sweetheart”

Once Mike obeyed and seemed to be drip free Travis balled the napkin up and wiped up the little boys cheeks before throwing the tissue away.

Travis stroked his teachers cheek ”are you ready to have our important big boy talk now sweetheart”

Mike still had no idea what Travis wanted to say to him so he gave a reluctant nodded feeling apprehensive about everything.

• Like 3

Part 7

Travis gave Mike a reassuring squeeze ”no need to look so worried baby, once we've talked about everything, I think we will both feel a lot better and things will go more smoothly from now on”

Mike shrugged ”okay I guess but like what do we need to talk about” he mumbeled shyly.

Travis shifted the little boy in his lap so it was easier to look him in the eye ”we have so much to talk about baby like our rules and expectations going forward. I want to make sure we are in the same page and that you’re not confused about what I expect from my little boy. Does that make sense sweetheart”

Mike knew it was wrong but hearing Travis call him his little boy sent a warm feeling all through his whole body. He nodded his understanding.

Travis rubbed the boys back ”such a smart little boy I have too” he kissed Mike’s temple and lovingly gazed down at the tiny teacher but then his tone abruptly changed  ”Michael is that shoe united again? I thought we talked about this yesterday sweetheart”

Mike flushed red and looked away, he sensed he was in trouble again and he didn't know what to do. Trying to stay calm he said ”I noticed it was untied earlier but I wanted to get inside so didn't stop to tie it” he tried to make it sound reasonable 

Travis clicked his tongue “that’s just not okay baby we just talked about this and you almost tripped right in front of me and a whole classroom full of students, plus when I was undressing you yesterday noticed that your little knees are all scrapped up. Does this happen a lot sweetheart. He gazed into Mikes eyes “I expect the truth baby”

Nervously, Mike shrugged “sometimes I guess” he mumbled giving a noncommittal answer.

Travis nodded solemnly “exactly what I thought, well no more. I won’t have my little boy tripping and falling because he isn’t ready for big boy laces”. Without asking he pulled off both of Mike’s shoes and dropped them into the trash barrel.

Mike’s eyes went wide “no you can’t... I, I need shoes” he looked at Travis in shock

Travis smiled at the little boys panic. He rubbed Mike’s back ”actually baby you don't,  remember yesterday when I said I was going to keep you barefoot, I meant that, so from here on out sweetheart your shoes come off the second you enter this room and you will only wear the shoes that I give you. Does that make sense baby?”

Mike looked unhappy ”yes but”

Travis put a finger to mikes lips ”hush Baby, I didn't ask for an opinion, I don't need it, my decision is final. I did ask if  you understood the rule. Can you repeat it for me sweetheart.

Mike sighed in defeat and mumbled ”no shoes allowed in the room”

Travis rubbed the boys back ”thats not exactly right is it baby? Other people will be wearing shoes won't they sweetheart. Everyone else will really, just not you”  travis paused and waited until he say Mike give a small embarrassed nod before he continued ”In fact, you are to be barefoot at all times meaning no socks” he pointed to Mike’s black socks ”so those need to come off and go in the garbage please sweetheart” 

”But that's not fair!” Mike whined 

Travis wiggled his finger ”once again baby I didn't ask for your opinion, I gave you an order which you can either obey and show me what a big boy you are or I can help my very little boy do as he's told”

Mike flinched and hating himself he reached down and pulled off his own socks rolling them into a ball. He looked at Travis for validation hoping for praise.

He was rewarded with a smile ”such a good boy now those belong in the trash sweetheart and I don't want to see socks on those adorable little feet going forward”

Mike nodded shakily and tossed his socks into the nearby barrel feeling like his freedom was going with them. 

Mike and Trvis both looked down at his now bare toes, Travis simply beamed but Mike felt confused and conflict he cleared his throat nervously ”umm can you maybe please tell me why I can't wear shoes or socks any more please” he looked anxiously at his massive student.

Travis considered ”I don't have to answer your question baby. The only thing you need to know is that I make rules and you obey me but since you are being such a polite Little boy I will indulge you. I want you barefoot because I like you that way. I like the idea of seeing your tiny little feet all the time it just makes you cuter and I think it's a great reminder that you are mine, you belong to me and I make the rules. Everytime your foot touches the ground or you look down you will remember that I’m in charge. Does that make sense sweetheart.

Mike nodded, his voice trembled ”I understand” he didn't like the answer but it made perfect sense and was very effective.  Everytime he looked down he would remember that Travis had overtaken his life.

Travis went on ” there's other reason too sweetheart, from now on the rule will be you don't leave this room without shoes on your little feet and you don't put shoes on without my express permission.  I do not want my little boy wandering around this building all by himself, it's just not a good idea anything could happen and you are just so little so this will keep you safe and let me know where you are at all times. Do you understand Baby, can you tell me the new rule please”

Mike bit his lip anxiously but nodded ”I umm I'm not allowed to leave class unless I have shoes on and I can't wear shoes unless you give me permission. Otherwise I need to be barefoot all the time... But what about when I do leave the room you just threw away my only shoes”  Mike the last part at rapid speed.

Travis nodded ”don’t worry baby I thought of that” he pointed to a large bag sitting atop one of the student desks ”can you grab that for me sweetheart, I went shopping for you last night and got you some presents. we will need a lot of the things in the bag for the rest of the new rules. Go on baby get me the bag like a good boy please”

• Like 3

This sounds like travis have gotten smitten like those amazonian women we read about in Diaper dimension stories, Travis sure is taking charge of Michael oh wow :D I think we all know whats in that bag of his for michael Oooh i cant wait *giggles* 

Part 8

Mike nodded and pushed himself off Travis’s lap. The feeling of the cold tile under  his bare feet successfully reminded him that his life was not his own anymore. He had to fight the impulse to run from the room. Instead Mike focused on his task. In spite of his feelings of embarrass he also felt the need to prove he could be a good boy. He made his way to the large bag and struggled to lift it. Holding it with both hands Mike made his way back to Travis who easily took the bag and dropped it at his feet before lifting Mike back onto his lap. ”ready for your presents baby” he asked in an excited voice 

Mike was sure that nothing good would come from that bag but he also knew that he couldn't say no so he nodded his approval.

Travis looked at his boy with pure love in his eyes ”i knew the second I met you sweetheart that you were mine, my little boy. You know it too baby, I mean took at the why you just obey me, you're such a good boy for me and that because in your heart, you know the you belong to me. I was totally convinced after school yesterday so I went to the store and did a little shopping for you baby. I wanted to make sure that you had appropriate clothes and that we had things to set up the room. But we can start with clothes”

”I... I already have enough clothes” Mike mumbled

Travis simply shook his head ”no no baby you have clothes from when you were pretending to be a grown up but now I think we are both clear that you're just a little boy aren't we sweetheart”

Sadly, shook his head trying to deny Travis’s words ”I... No, I'm a teacher”

Travis fixed Mike with a look ”Baby you are what I say you are, you belong to me”

Mike bowed his head not giving a response.

Travis ignited this and  continued ”so since we both know you're a little boy I plan to dress you like a little boy, doesn't that make sense baby”

Mike shrugged ”yah, I guess so” looking down at his feet Mike began swinging his legs back and forth. He wandered what fresh embarrassment waited in that bag for him.

Travis pulled that bag open ”so when I went to the store, I knew I wanted to stick to a theme for most of your clothes and things but I didn't quite know what I was looking for.  Then when I saw all this stuff I knew it was perfect” he pulled out a large pile of clothes ”they had so many great Sesame Street things and everything is just perfect for my little boy” he held up a button down shirt. It was short sleeved and light blue in color. It looked almost like an adult shirt until you noticed that a decal of bigbird was waving at you from the breast pocket.”

Mike scanned the shirt and his eyes went wide when he spotted the colorful character. He looks away ”but people will see” he mumbled 

”thats right baby they will” travis nodded ”I want them to notice. You will look so cute in these clothes” he put the first short down and held up another, this one had Burt and Ernie peeking back at him. In total there where 8 shirts of various colors with and characters.  In horror Mike noticed that 3 of the shirts had Elmo on them and internally groaned.

Travis patted the pile ”see sweetheart there's more than enough so you can wear one everyday”

Mike looked from the shirts to Travis ”yah I guess but why do much Elmo”

Travis chuckled ”well not everything can be a character on it so I needed to pick a color for sonevthings and most little boys like Elmo so I figured he’d be your favorite” 

Mike didn't have time to respond before Travis was digging in the bag and  pulling out a bright red hoody and backpack and finally a tiny pair of bright red crocs. ”i think red is really your color baby besides I want to always be able to pick you out of a crowd”

Mike hated all of this but all he could do was nod his understanding. 

Travis picked up the small red shoes and detached them from each other before slipped them on Mikes feet. He smiled ”see baby perfect fit do I know my little boy or what”

Mike huffed. He had hoped they wouldn't fit.  ”how did you even find these, I can never find shoes in my size, it's hard”

Travis smirked ”well baby, that's because you are still pretending to be a big boy, I found all of this right in the little boys section and they fit you perfectly because you are a little boy” 

”I... No?” Mike tried to deny Travis’s words but it came out more as a question

Travis pointed to the shirts and the shoes ”all of these clothes baby are they for grown ups”

Mike shook his head 

’that's right baby” Travis confirmed ”who are they for sweetheart”

Mike shrugged ”little kids... Like real little”

Travis nodded ”thats true sweetheart, but these are all for you and we both know you'll be wearing them so what must that make you”

”little boy” mike mumbled once again burying his face in Travis’s shoulder. 

Travis beamed in excitement. ”thats right baby, just a tiny little boy” His strong arms once again encircled the little man ”thats a good boy” he held mike rocking slightly”

• Like 5

Part 9

Travis let out a deep contended breath then pulled back from his little boy looking Mike in the eyes ”now that we have that settled baby I just want to make sure your new big boy shoes aren't to big for your tiny little feet so take a little walk for me sweetheart”

Mike looked down at the amazingly small and  childish shoes which had slipped so easily onto his feet ”they seem to fit just fine” he shrugged hoping to avoid modeling for Travis.

The younger man shook his head ”did I ask for your opinion baby?  He caught Mike’s gaze

”Mike looked away shaking his head ”n...no, I just, , no you didn’t” he felt defeated 

Travis put the little boy on his feet ”now take a walk for me baby, I need to make sure there won't be any more tripping, besides I would think you'd be excited to wear your fun big boy shoes around the room just like one of the big kids, after all, it will be the only time it's ever allowed won't it sweetheart”

Biting his lip Mike nodded. Feeling a bit like a dog being asked to perform a trick he walked slowly and deliberately around the room in his new soft shoes. Although he hated the shoes and everything they represented he also had to admit that they fit perfectly and were very comfortable. 

After Mike made 2 turns around the room Travis beckoned him back. He put his hands on both of Mike’s shoulders ”they look good sweetheart and they seem to fit just fine” he looked down ”now what's the rules about shoes Baby” he asked 

Mike took a deep breath and hoping to get this part over with said ”I’m not allowed to wear them in the room at all, ever or socks cause they're for big kids and adults and I'm too little” his cheeks glowed pink from his explanation.

Travis nodded in agreement ”exactly right baby so you'd better get those off” 

Mike obeyed immediately slipping the the little shoes off, he then looked toward Travis and silently raised his arms in a request to be picked up.

Recognized the almost universal symbol Travis reached down and once again lifted the little boy onto his lap. He pulled Mike close ”you’re being such a good boy” he whispered as he kissed the boys temple.

Mike scrunched his face at the kiss but Travis watched a wide smile spread across his face.

Travis returned to the bag ”lets see what else we have baby” he pulled out a stack of what looked like white t-shirts ”these are to wear under your new dress shirts sweetheart” he held one up one of the shirts but rather than being plain white like Mike had assumed he now saw that there was a large picture of Grover in the middle of the shirt ”I got one to go with every dress shirt just like a little set, isn't that great baby”

Mike did not think these clothes were great but knowing his opinion didn't matter he nodded in agreement. He couldn't help but groan as Travis began to dig in the bag again.

This time Travis pulled out 3 packages and held them up. When Mike looked at them more closely he realized in horror that they were little boys underoos also themed with various Sesame street characters. He looked up at Travis. This was too much ”what, no please... I mean”  His shoulders slumped knowing there was nothing he could to to avoid this if it was what Travis wanted. He eyed the bag sadly.

Travis stroked the little boys cheek ”Baby these will look so good on you. I bought you enough to last you a whole month isn't that great sweetheart” he looked at Mike expectantly .

Swallowing the lump in his throat Mike nodded and said the only thing he could think of ”they match everything else” 

Travis nodded ”they do sweetheart and now you can throw out all of those silly boxers that helped you pretend to be a big boy isn't that right baby”  he pressed that tiny teacher into his chest again not waiting for an answer. His mind was made up.

• Like 3

Great story. One comment, in the beginning you had his height at 5'1". The average height for 10 year olds is 54.7 inches and since he stopped growing in the 4th grade, he might be the size of a 9 and 1/2 year old. Also, small 10 year olds could be as small as 50". Having him be smaller makes the availability of clothes with sesame street motifs much more likely. There are male adults who are 5'1", but rarely any who are 4'2" or even 4'6" for example.

I assume that his 'leaving the room restriction' will make him have an accident and be switched into pull-ups or something similar. Again, the smaller he is the easier it is to believe that he can fit into the largest pull-up or diaper.

Anyway, keep this one going.

Part 10

Travis released Mike and tenderly stroked the boy’s chin looking him up and down. He grinned at Mike ”Okay baby let's get these silly clothes off so we can get my little boy dressed property”

Miked shuddered, he knew this was coming but he still felt embarrassed. He nodded and stood up without being told. He then looked at Travis waiting for an instruction. He felt sure that Travis would want to be the one to dress him. Though he hadn't been told, he figured he was too little to do it himself.

Sure enough without even telling Mike what he was about to do  Travis reached forward and began to unbutton Mike’s shirt like he was the most natural thing in the world. 

Knowing resistance was futile Mike allowed Travis to unbutton then remove his shirt. Mike eyed the door nervously. Wasting no time Travis started to bunch up the hem of Mike’s t-shirt ”raise your arms for me sweetheart”. Mike obeyed and Travis pulled his t-shirt off before  immediately undoing the button on his pants ”step out baby”  Travis commanded as he allowed Mike’s pants to drop. 

Mike stepped out of his pants, once again finding himself standing before Travis in just his boxers. The feeling of nervousness growing inside him Mike again looked at the door. He bits his lip and in a small voice he asks ”umm should we maybe lock the door just in case”

Travis looked from his little boy to the door and nods ”sure baby that's a good thought go lock the door for me please, such a smart little boy I have” he runs his hand through Mike’s hair

Relieved Mike nodded and practically scampered over to the door.  He paused, for the briefest of moments he felt the urge to run through the door, to get away. He closed his eyes and it passed, how would he ever explain his state of dress. He shook himself and a fresh wave of embarrassing hit him as he needed to get on tip toes to lock the high latch. Reluctantly he turned and walked back to Travis at least trusting that no one would walk in on them.

The moment Mike was within reach Travis pulls him close. He quickly hooked his finger into the the waist band of Mike’s boxer shorts and pulled them down “these are coming off too baby, no more boxers for my little boy, you are way too little for this kind of big boy underware, anyway they look silly on you” with those words he pulled Mike’s underwear off completely smiling as his small privates come into view.

Instinctively Mike reached down and covered himself feeling very awkward.

Travis quickly slapped his hands away “Baby you never hide yourself from me, not ever” he reached out and cupped Mike’s small penis in his hand giving it a small squeeze. Enjoying  the small current that seemed to run through the little boy Travis looked Mike in the eye “Sweetheart, this belongs to me. Just like the rest of you, doesn’t it Baby?”

Mike’s eyes went wide ”yah I...I guess” he mumbled 

Travis applied a small amount of pressure to the tiny member in his hand ”I’m sorry baby you guess”

Mike winced ”I...no I know, I know... I belong to you, all of me does... even my privates cause I’m your little boy” he forced the words out in one breath.

Travis checkled and nodded rubbing the teachers small shaft ”Thats a good boy, we will have to work on this false sense of modesty you have sweetheart, after all you're just a little boy and little boys have nothing to hide do they baby” 

As if hypnotized Mike nodded in agreement.

Travis gave  Mike’s penis a little shake ”and these aren't your privates sweetheart what do you call your baby parts”

Mike looked down at his penis which was engulfed by Travis’s large hand ”my... Penis or di”

”NO!” Travis cut him off ”you do not use that word ever!” he shook his head ”totally inappropriate language for little boys besides” he stroked the tiny member ”this isn't big enough to be called a penis, that's an adult word for an adult sized part. You have little boy sized parts, which makes sense because you are a little boy. You are my little  boy  and my little boy needs to use more appropriate little boy words. ”this is your teeny weeny little peeny and what do you use it for?”

Mike turned bright red ”to piss” he mumbled ”go to the bathroom”

”no, no baby” Travis corrected ”you use your teeny little peenie to make pee pee on the potty”. Finally releasing Mike’s shaft he drew the naked boy in just  and wrapped his arms around him dropping a peck on the Mike’s lips. Ignore the smaller man’s shudder he said  ”I’d like to hear you say it please baby”

Mike let out a breath and in a defeated tone said ”I make pee pee in the potty with my little peenie” his whole body seemed to burn with embarrassment.

Travis nodded approval ” ”thats a good boy” he pulled the boy back a bit ” we’ll get you dressed in just a second baby but what do you think you should say to someone who just gave you all of these great presents”

”thanks” like mumbled looking at his feet 

Travis gave a small smile ”no no baby thats not how my little boy says thank you”. He cupped Mike’s chin to gain his attention ”When someone does so something nice for you sweetheart you are to give them a hug and kiss then Look them in the eyes and say thank you, Understsbd baby” releasing the small boy he waited for Mike to nod before adding  ”you can  just kiss most people on the cheek but I always expect a peck on the lips from my little boy” he looked at Mike expectantly watching him fidget in place. When nothing happened his gaze grew stern and he tapped his own lip.

Mike winced as if he had been screamed at. He took a deep breath then leaned in and kissed Travis’s waiting lips. Mike wrapped his arms around Travis’s large shoulders and snuggled into to the crook of his neck. ”thank you for my presents Travis”

• Like 2