LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stupid Fan! :(

Really annoyed at myself, it what it really comes down to.....

About a week ago, the fan in my power supply quit working - the power supply itself is fine, but without a working fan, within 5 minutes it over-heats, and shuts itself off (Well, I would rather that than a fire!) - for now I put a fan in that I had been using to cool my had drives (optional in the case I have, didn't come with them, just the mounts were there, but had to buy them separately) there are 2 of them anyway, so just put one in the power supply figuring I'll pick one up in the next day or two, to actually solder to the board in the power supply itself (the "Temp fan" is just left powered by one of the wires that normally runs out the back of the power supply, and the fan power wires just stuffed in the hole with the other wires running out of it.) - I have no problem at all replacing just the fan, even though it requires actual soldering (I've done it for myself, and plenty of other people lots of times before), but I don't have one laying around that will fit (if I did, it would already be "permidently" fixed), but they are not that expensive to buy new (just a few bucks) and can easily be found in most Radio Shack stores (there's about 3 of them right in my area). HOWEVER, every time I am out, and close to one (sometimes even going to a different store in the same shopping center as a Radio Shack), I keep forgetting to buy one! :(

It's getting REAL annoying now! - And it seems like I ALWAYS remember I need one AFTER I am already back home! :(

:o Oh! Can this be made into the complain, protest, whine, nitpick, bitch, moan, groan, lash, slash thread?? … oooo this is starting to sound bdsm. I need ta stop as I don’t have anyone ta smack me out of it … no requests accepted; cyber slaps are just not the same. :blush:

Really annoyed at myself, it what it really comes down to.....

About a week ago, the fan in my power supply quit working - the power supply itself is fine, but without a working fan, within 5 minutes it over-heats, and shuts itself off (Well, I would rather that than a fire!) - for now I put a fan in that I had been using to cool my had drives (optional in the case I have, didn't come with them, just the mounts were there, but had to buy them separately) there are 2 of them anyway, so just put one in the power supply figuring I'll pick one up in the next day or two, to actually solder to the board in the power supply itself (the "Temp fan" is just left powered by one of the wires that normally runs out the back of the power supply, and the fan power wires just stuffed in the hole with the other wires running out of it.) - I have no problem at all replacing just the fan, even though it requires actual soldering (I've done it for myself, and plenty of other people lots of times before), but I don't have one laying around that will fit (if I did, it would already be "permidently" fixed), but they are not that expensive to buy new (just a few bucks) and can easily be found in most Radio Shack stores (there's about 3 of them right in my area). HOWEVER, every time I am out, and close to one (sometimes even going to a different store in the same shopping center as a Radio Shack), I keep forgetting to buy one! :(

It's getting REAL annoying now! - And it seems like I ALWAYS remember I need one AFTER I am already back home! :(

Send a note to your mobile phone or set an alarm on your phone. Even the cheap ones will do this. Barring that, just make a list of stuff you need while out and keep referring to it. You're too young to have Alzheimer's already

You're too young to have Alzheimer's already

Finally picked up a replacement fan today...

And, no I don't think Alzheimer's was the problem, more like just lots of other things on my mind - the fan being pretty low on the list, especially since I had made the system usable without it.

HOWEVER, I wouldn't be too quick to say that if I were you.. Granted, that usually effects fairly old people, however (I was told a while ago be my mom, whom is a health care worker) the youngest known case of that, was someone that was only 25! Basically it has more to do with the brain itself then physical age, so it's just that the older you get, the more LIKELY it is to appear, but it CAN happen at 25, or you could be 100+ and have it at all......