LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I'm Arielle and I'm a baby girl :)

Hi there, I'm Ari, and I'm a baby girl with a loving daddy named Jake. For most of my life, I have worn diapers 24/7. I have both urinary and fecal incontinence, and have had accidents in my diapers both day and night for many years, which was huge in shaping who I am as a person and a baby girl. I'm no stranger to the incontinence/AB/DL community but have had some very negative personal experiences come out of my presence in the community. I experienced some really scary harassment, stalking, and abuse and that's why I have largely been invisible online for a number of years. I honestly was really scared of talking to or meeting anyone else from the community ever again. 

But after a lot of time and self-reflection, I am coming to the realization that I must get through the fear and let myself connect with others, because this is who I am, and it would be a crying shame to not share who I really am with others, to stay locked away in fear. I'm now making it my mission to be brave, come back, and hopefully meet some really nice people along the way. I am actively looking for new friends and just people to chat with! 

• Like 4

sorry to here about the harassment you suffered, thats not nice at all. i think you will be absolutely fine on this site, im a noob on here. well registered in October and only just started to post a few things week but everyone seems awesome on here. hope you have lots of fun on here and meet plenty of friends ?

Hi Ari, and welcome to DD. I applaud your bravery, and wanting to to come out of the shadows. As it should be, there shouldn’t be a need for you to have to hide. That’s sad, but it’s understandable, after having been harassed. Please keep in mind, for every dumb ass, who would perpetuate such idiocies, there are many of us, who deplore such happenings, and only wish you the same peace and practice as any one of us. So, I hope you will join us, and can come to feel at home here, and also, feel free to share what you may. Any questions, just ask. Now, relax, have fun, and enjoy! ?

11 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Ari, and welcome to DD. I applaud your bravery, and wanting to to come out of the shadows. As it should be, there shouldn’t be a need for you to have to hide. That’s sad, but it’s understandable, after having been harassed. Please keep in mind, for every dumb ass, who would perpetuate such idiocies, there are many of us, who deplore such happenings, and only wish you the same peace and practice as any one of us. So, I hope you will join us, and can come to feel at home here, and also, feel free to share what you may. Any questions, just ask. Now, relax, have fun, and enjoy! ?

well said ??

Thank you so much for your kind replies! I was a ball of shyness and anxiety writing this post. It's kinda hard putting yourself out there like that so it's nice to feel welcome. 

I made a FetLife account too in my quest for friendship (same as my username here in case anyone wants to find me!) Let me know if any of you have any tips for finding actual nice people to talk to and hang with... So far lots of unwarranted/aggressive messages on Fet but little else...But you guys seem really nice on here so far! ?

• Like 1

your welcome, its all good on here. im really enjoying it, ive felt completely different this last week,  at last im starting to discuss my liking of nappies/diapers with different people its like a wieght has been lifted off my shoulders. 

On 8/1/2020 at 11:46 AM, ArielleHart said:

Thank you so much for your kind replies! I was a ball of shyness and anxiety writing this post. It's kinda hard putting yourself out there like that so it's nice to feel welcome. 

I made a FetLife account too in my quest for friendship (same as my username here in case anyone wants to find me!) Let me know if any of you have any tips for finding actual nice people to talk to and hang with... So far lots of unwarranted/aggressive messages on Fet but little else...But you guys seem really nice on here so far! ?

Hello and Welcome! It's always hard to put yourself out there, but especially tough when you've had a bad experience in the past. I hope that you find a welcoming community here where you are loved and respected. What kinds of things do you like to do in your free time? I enjoy playing video games and hiking.

Welcome,

Little Tomás

Hi and thanks for the reply! I have been feeling a bit more comfortable online and have been enjoying connecting with people ? I love writing and drawing. My daddy and I enjoy backpacking and camping and generally being in nature. I play some PC games myself when there's time. Although my favorite thing to do is just being at home with my daddy with a cuddle and a movie. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ArielleHart said:

My daddy and I enjoy backpacking and camping and generally being in nature.

Backpacking is the best! I love hiking on the AT and I've done a couple section hikes in VA, but I want to go to Glacier National Park once coronavirus clears up and it's safer to travel. What's your favorite place you've been backpacking? Also cuddles and a movie are the best.

24 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

I want to go to Glacier National Park

No way, Glacier is our favorite national park, so funny that you mentioned Glacier. I'd say our trip there was definitely my favorite, just because of very special and sentimental memories there, but also because it's amazing and awe-inspiringly gorgeous. I definitely recommend visiting the park after it's safer to travel- what a place. 

We are hoping to visit Denali and Wrangell St.Elias Nat'l parks in Alaska once it's safer to travel. I'm afraid it could be a long wait but it'll be amazing once we eventually get there!

22 minutes ago, ArielleHart said:

No way, Glacier is our favorite national park, so funny that you mentioned Glacier. I'd say our trip there was definitely my favorite, just because of very special and sentimental memories there, but also because it's amazing and awe-inspiringly gorgeous. I definitely recommend visiting the park after it's safer to travel- what a place. 

We are hoping to visit Denali and Wrangell St.Elias Nat'l parks in Alaska once it's safer to travel. I'm afraid it could be a long wait but it'll be amazing once we eventually get there!

Lol! Alaska is very cool and I do want to go someday. My uncle went to Alaska and would recommend going to Kenai Fjords National Park and getting one of the cabins there by the sea. They are very cool and remote places, but my uncle also said to bring extra food in case you get snowed in!

11 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

Lol! Alaska is very cool and I do want to go someday. My uncle went to Alaska and would recommend going to Kenai Fjords National Park and getting one of the cabins there by the sea. They are very cool and remote places, but my uncle also said to bring extra food in case you get snowed in!

Very cool, I've heard of that park, that sounds amazing! I am in love with remote places, and would love to visit the Gates of the Arctic Nat'l Park, but I don't think I'm quite ready for that level of wilderness, haha! There aren't even any roads or trails, just open landscape... but awesome. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, lancerevolover said:

I hope you have a warm safe welcome here

Thanks so much! I've actually been feeling much more comfortable since being online ? and my daddy says I seem happier since I've been talking to others which is great. 

• Like 2

A fellow Glacier fan! I love the park as well, and welcome to DD! We’re always glad to see new people joining and I’m open to PM conversations as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, and welcome, with regrets for the harassment and difficulty you experienced in the past. I hope you find plenty of good chat and interesting material in the forums, and that this becomes place you consider a safe space for you.

• Like 1
On 7/30/2020 at 4:51 PM, ArielleHart said:

Hi there, I'm Ari, and I'm a baby girl with a loving daddy named Jake. For most of my life, I have worn diapers 24/7. I have both urinary and fecal incontinence, and have had accidents in my diapers both day and night for many years, which was huge in shaping who I am as a person and a baby girl. I'm no stranger to the incontinence/AB/DL community but have had some very negative personal experiences come out of my presence in the community. I experienced some really scary harassment, stalking, and abuse and that's why I have largely been invisible online for a number of years. I honestly was really scared of talking to or meeting anyone else from the community ever again. 

But after a lot of time and self-reflection, I am coming to the realization that I must get through the fear and let myself connect with others, because this is who I am, and it would be a crying shame to not share who I really am with others, to stay locked away in fear. I'm now making it my mission to be brave, come back, and hopefully meet some really nice people along the way. I am actively looking for new friends and just people to chat with! 

Hi sorry to hear that most people are very genuine in this community day for a few people but I am so happy you decided to give it another go ? I hope you will find some great people and make friends

• Like 1