LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Swim Diapers

Does anyone have experience with adult swim diapers? They are supposed to be good also as a diaper, even above water. Are they very thick? From ACD, I bought an all in one diaper, which is great, but thick, and VERY hard to dry, in a dryer or just hanging up.

Do swim diapers dry faster?

Thick, my understanding is that "Swim Diaper" is actually a misnomer, since they're not really designed to absorb much of anything. Obviously, any absorbent material would be saturated the instant you hit the water, so there's really no sense in that. Instead, the job of a swim diaper is to contain feces, not urine. Urine is, after all, sterile and harmless. Fecal matter is another story.

I've heard a few times that swim diapers--like the ones you can get from Gabby's work great as waterproof pants over diapers.

I hope this helps!

-RMS

Thick, my understanding is that "Swim Diaper" is actually a misnomer, since they're not really designed to absorb much of anything. Obviously, any absorbent material would be saturated the instant you hit the water, so there's really no sense in that. Instead, the job of a swim diaper is to contain feces, not urine. Urine is, after all, sterile and harmless. Fecal matter is another story.

I've heard a few times that swim diapers--like the ones you can get from Gabby's work great as waterproof pants over diapers.

I hope this helps!

-RMS

Thanks, gives me something to anticipate. When I get it, I will post about it.

One of the swim supply stores had adult disposable swim diapers. I ordered a pack of three. They're like very thin plastic with just enough papery stuff inside to feel comfortable.

I haven't tried the gabbys. Gabbys come in two styles a sort of "wrap around style" primarily made for people with pretty severe physical disabilities and one that's just a slip on pair they recommend for most people.

One of the swim supply stores had adult disposable swim diapers. I ordered a pack of three. They're like very thin plastic with just enough papery stuff inside to feel comfortable.

I haven't tried the gabbys. Gabbys come in two styles a sort of "wrap around style" primarily made for people with pretty severe physical disabilities and one that's just a slip on pair they recommend for most people.

OK, mystery solved. Got my swim diaper and find it a thin, flannellette inside that holds poop and pea so it won't leak outside. I have not worn in pool, just in bed and around house, and it works. Not thick as that all in one, so I will see if it dries faster than the other.

Consider these as an alternative to plastic pants, since this is nylon like.