LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty regret?

The last two or three trips I have had regret, two of them were monster size logs and one was just a rather large amount of soft serve. It would have been nice to enjoy all of them, maybe today I will get to enjoy one.

No potty regrets this morning, just potty rejoicing in my wet and messy Classico v2 diaper, wet, squishy in the front from wetting during the night, and soft, slippery, stinky from messing an hour ago while getting coffee in the kitchen.

On 7/24/2020 at 9:45 PM, Little Lindsey said:

Ever poo in the potty and wish you'd done it in a diaper or pull up instead? 

Yeah, this morning. Would have been a nice one, too.

Whenever adult social decorum takes precedence and I have to go potty in the toilet, I always feel like it has been a missed opportunity to enjoy a warm, squishy, messy diaper.

• 3 weeks later...

No potty regrets for me today.  I came home from work this morning and really had to poop.  I got a diaper on and pooped myself.  It turned out to be a really big,  very,  very soft mess. Almost a runny mess. It squished all over in my diaper and up between my legs when I sat down.  

So far,  this Rearz Daydreamer diaper is doing an excellent job of keeping everything contained where it should be,  but I'm sitting on a leak pad just in case. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am coping with a relapse from about five days ago from a gi virus of some sort. I really can't and don't want to tell you what kind of shape my morning Tykables Animooz diaper is in, but to be safe I am sitting on a disposable pad. For me, my potty regrets have been when I have to use the big boy potty rather than my diaper. However, This messy diaper is the only messy diaper I have ever regretted, nuclear.