LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Plastic Pants Arrived...

...got two pairs of medium Yellow nursery print "shortcut" plastic pants. Man are these freakin great. I'm not into plastic pants per se, but saw them on eBay and said, "Why not", so I just ordered 2 pairs. Have one pair on now. Since they are "shortcut", guess you could say they are right in between a "bikini cut" plastic pant and a "standard or full cut" plastic pant. I believe I'm going to order 2 more pairs, they come in pink or yellow. They are made in China, but the quality seems very, very good. Got them from the eBay vendor "my inner baby" and received them in four days. They are also only in pull-on I believe. Man are these absolutely wonderful!!!

To view these go to your eBay account and enter:

Bikini Cut Amber Plastic Pants (PVC) for Adult Baby Diapers Cover AB/DL & Sissy

in the SEARCH mode.

These come in amber color and 2 prints options - buy more for bulk rate discount

The bikini cut panty would be a blessing in hot humid summer weather and less noticeable.

• 1 month later...

I wonder if they are "Haian" brand plastic pants? They are actually made in China and are quite well made. So I dont mind them. I bought a 3 pack of them, nice big poofy white ones,look great on a big bulky diaper.