LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Late night reading

So I have started studying for some Microsoft certifications. I spend hours just going through the book.  I lose track of time and absorb myself into the book.
I try to improve myself and learn something new every day.  It is easier to wrap myself up in a book while padded. I am unsure why. 
What are your thoughts?  Any kind of book you just get lost in?

non-abdl books that have kept me reading up all night:  Paul Doherty's Ancient Egyptian Mysteries series. I'm in the middle of it and I LOVE it, but the violence is graphic and brutal. Joel Shepherd's A Trial of Blood and Steel series, it's a high fantasy without the magic.  For something more light hearted and cutesy, Amanda Sun's The Paper Gods. Charlaine Harris' Midnight, Texas series (she's the lady who wrote the Sookie books, which I also loved).  If you want action, guns, more guns, and monsters, Larry Correia's Monster Hunter series. 

I read three books at a time, helps control anxiety. The last time I stayed up all night was reading the last Harry Potter book. However, I also ended up getting really sick from doing that so I no longer stay up all night to read due to my horrible immune system. I read an adult book, young adult book, and a middle grade book. I start new books on Saturday and I have to finish them on Friday, I am really OCD about this too. Right now my books are "Of Lattes and Literature" (adult book), "The Edge of Anything", young adult book, and "Rubicus Prophecy", middle grade book. I will finish these tonight (Friday) and start new ones tomorrow.