LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone!

Hi! I'm Jessie, a trans little and sometimes mommy/cg.

Outside of little stuff and diapers, I am a programmer, I enjoy board, card, and video games, and love to read, especially YA fantasy adventure novels. I have a well equipped workshop in my house where I do crafts, woodworking, sculpture, metal working, 3d printing, and sewing, among other things. I also love to travel, see new places, go to conventions and events - but the last few months I haven't been able to do that much for obvious reasons (and probably won't be able to for a while).

I did get to go to CapCon for the first time earlier this year, and it's made me want to get more involved in the ABDL community. So, I'm here looking for good conversation, learning about new things, sharing my own experiences, ideas, and creations, and hopefully making some friends along the way!

• Like 2

Hi Jessie, and welcome to DD. We can use someone with a well equipped workshop here, something’s always breaking. ? 
It’s nice to meet you, and it’s always good to have new people join us. Come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Welcome Jessie! Your workshop sounds like the kinda thing I’d like to have in my house. Fellow 3D printing nerd here, so what printer do you have? I’m going to be getting a Prusa Mini pretty soon. Also, what machines do you use for metal and woodworking? Do you have a Lethe and/or milling machine? Was CAPCon your first ABDL event?

Welcome,

Little Tomás

I too would like to know which 3D printer(s) you have.

I have a Monoprice Select Mini V2 and a Tenlog Hands 2 3D Printer. I just replaced the cheap chinese power supply of the Tenlog Hands 2 with a nice Meanwell power supply which is far safer as I've already had issues with the cheapo chinese one it came with.

Thank you all for the welcome messages! This seems like such a great community :D

To answer some questions, my current 3d printer is a Printrbot Metal Plus - which is a dead company now :(. It works great, but I am planning to get a new one soon, something that can handle flexible filaments better. I also want to get my first resin printer, which I think will be an Elegoo Saturn once it's available. I had one of the original prusa mods years ago, the newer ones look much improved! I have also heard good things about the monoprice printers, but haven't seen one in person. Never heard of Tenlog - how is it?

I don't have a metal lathe or milling machine (yet...), so my metal working is pretty limited - I do have a cheap FCAW welder, metal porta-bandsaw, grinders, files and such. I have a lot more woodworking stuff - like a lathe, a huge bandsaw, sanders, scrollsaw, routers, and tons more. I also have random other stuff, like a big kiln I got on craigslist from a school - it needs a new controller though.

I think I spend more ways learning how to make stuff and experimenting with techniques than actually finishing projects sometimes ?

CapCon was my first big ABDL event, but I've been to smaller local stuff, like munches and play parties. Also, I know there have been other ABDLs at some other big events I've been to like comic, scifi, or anime conventions.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, LittleSeadragon said:

To answer some questions, my current 3d printer is a Printrbot Metal Plus - which is a dead company now :(. It works great, but I am planning to get a new one soon, something that can handle flexible filaments better. I also want to get my first resin printer, which I think will be an Elegoo Saturn once it's available. I had one of the original prusa mods years ago, the newer ones look much improved! I have also heard good things about the monoprice printers, but haven't seen one in person. Never heard of Tenlog - how is it?

Monoprice printers are good beginner printers but they're very limited if you know what you're doing.

Tenlog is a company that makes exclusively IDEX printers (Independent Dual Extruder). This means it has 2 hot ends and 2 extruders (both directdrive so they're good for flexible filaments) the main perk of this is you can print using 2 different filaments at the same time! They can even be different materials that require different temperatures since each hotend is completely independent of the other. Another feature is you can print 2 of the same model at the same time, which is good if you need models in different colors or simply want to speed up your work speed.

Here's an older image of my setup. Please forgive the mess. Tenlog Hands 2 is on the right Monoprice Select Mini V2 on the left.

IMG_20200421_161340.jpg

On 7/16/2020 at 1:23 AM, LittleSeadragon said:

So I really like the output on Prusa for TPU (often called flexi), but TAZ also has great TPU support. TPU makes amazing phone cases, but also custom gaskets in shapes previously unimaginable. On the whole, Prusa printers just work like a dream for me. You do need to adjust your Prusa settings to work with TPU, but the new Prusa's are fast, ultra-precise, and everything is open-source so you can create and change as you see fit. As for resin printers, FormLabs is the gold-standard and you can't go wrong with a Form 2, but if you're looking at budget printers, I've gotten great results with the Longer Orange 10: just be sure to buy a UV light and put it by a sink. As far as I've experienced, the Orange 10 works just as well as any other resin printer short of a FromLabs printer. However, if you're looking to print anything large in resin, then do with the Elegoo Saturn because the build volume on the Orange 10 is very small.

Here's an Example of TPU from a Prusa that I used to make a custom iPhone XR case.

IMG_3388.JPG