LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I found a mommy in my area, what to expect ?

For those out there who have had one or still does what should I expect? I’m nervous and excited at the same time because I’ve never got a chance to experience this before as an adult of course lol. She set me up with a session a couple months from now but I talked to her on the phone and she seemed very nice and down to earth, she also told me she’s open to playtime where she will wear diapers with me and play which is cool. 

• Like 2

Having a proficient mummy look after yu is very special and unforgettable.  You need to tell your carer some of the things that you'd definitely want to do and if there's spare time she can use her initiative to help you fill that time with some of the things from your non-high-priority list.  Are you a clingy baby who loves being held and bottle-fed?  Or are you more of a toddler who does colouring and lego for long periods of time, necessitating occasional diaper checks?  Would she be willing to bathe you or give you a baby massage?  Would you like to have story time?  Movie time?  If there's an opportunity to use a high chair/playpen/crib I'd advise trying those things as they help induce little space (for me) and can take away anxiety and make you feel safe.  Hopefully you've booked enough time for the activities that you consider essential; rushing through activities won't be much fun so it's important that you write to your babysitter with your thoughts.

I hope that you have an amazing time! Well done for being brave enough to try this.

• Like 2

Congrats on finding a mommy. I know you will be happy, and will enjoy it alot. My wife is my mommy and I'm in diapers 24/7. My wife does all my diaper changes, cause I'm not allowed to change myself. When I'm in baby mode I play on the floor, color, and watch cartoons, or watch a disney movie on DVD. I'm given juice or milk in my bottle, and I use a pacifire. I'm also given baths and play in the tub. I get diaper checks at home, and discrete diaper checks out in public. My wife/mommy uses a diaper backpack when we head out, and if I need to be changed away from home she changes me in the family restrooms, or if were at someone's house I'm changed in the bedroom. 

I'm in diapers due to an accident. We do keep the AB life style in private at home. Family and friends know I need diapers and wear 24/7. There are a couple of friends that know of the AB life style. 

Best advise is for you to know what you want out of it and what you don't.  Discuss ahead of time what you do and don't want so there is total understanding between you and the new mommy.  Discuss having a safe word or something so that if things start going too far or you are feeling out of your comfort zone, having a safe word or just saying, "STOP" means to stop what you both are doing and take a time out.  Having a clear discussion and setting boundaries well ahead of your "play date" can make sure neither one of you goes too far and you end up not having such a good experience.  You are strangers somewhat, don't really know each other and you both may have different ideas of what your mommy/baby relationship should be, especially if she has been a mommy to other adult babies in the past.  What one person likes may not be what the next person likes or wants.  Play it safe!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Best advise is for you to know what you want out of it and what you don't.  Discuss ahead of time what you do and don't want so there is total understanding between you and the new mommy.  Discuss having a safe word or something so that if things start going too far or you are feeling out of your comfort zone, having a safe word or just saying, "STOP" means to stop what you both are doing and take a time out.  Having a clear discussion and setting boundaries well ahead of your "play date" can make sure neither one of you goes too far and you end up not having such a good experience.  You are strangers somewhat, don't really know each other and you both may have different ideas of what your mommy/baby relationship should be, especially if she has been a mommy to other adult babies in the past.  What one person likes may not be what the next person likes or wants.  Play it safe!

True, also many mommies will customize what they do to some extent, depending on what the Little/AB likes.

There has to be set goals and a safe word along with respect. Some can get carried away and go too far.
I'd love to have a CG or Mommy but I don't. I'm looking but being careful

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk