LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz training pants arrived!

Hey everyone!

Today i got my first pair of Rearz training pants in the mail :). I tried them on really quick and they are incredibly soft, but oh my the bulkiness... I tried them on under jeans, pajama pants, and a skirt, but they all showed considerable bulkiness. I ordered a size medium, but i think maybe a small would have fit me better (i'm 5'3 with a 32 inch waist). If you order one yourself i would advice you to go a size smaller than the size chart says. Maybe i'll do a proper review of them after i've worn them for a while >.> 

Would a onesie help the training pants fit more snugly? I've heard people talk about them but do not know much about onesies or how they may fit ?.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ditto what wetdad said. Cotton shrinks a LOT....so wash them a few times before you switch sizes. Besides, bulky training pants are a good thing!?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Onesies help any diaper fit more snuggly. ?. They help keep everything in place especially for night wearing. I only own one onesie and it works for me ?. The type i have is the snap crotch type. It works perfectly so i would recommend that type. 

i’m wearing the Rearz trainers now and they are great! The size small fit me like they were custom made. These are small enough that the bulk of one trainer isn’t visible beneath my 501s.

i’ll echo the need for plastic pants because trainers do not have the capacity of highly-absorbent disposables or doubled cloth. They’re intended for small “accidents” on the path to bigboy / biggirl clothing.

Having said that, i wear the trainers rather than diapers at my Husband’s preference, either peeing in the tub and just letting the plastic pants overflow when the trainer is saturated or doubling up on the trainer. my Husband prefers me to be wet, and likes that the wet trainer hugs the body more than a diaper would. The Rearz onesize helps keep them snug.

I've thought about getting the rearz training pants or the threaded armor diaper (which is supposed to be thin) and use disposable liners in them. I would have something fun, could also pull down to use the toilet, or just wet if I "didn't make it". 

BTW, How much can the training pants or threaded armor diaper hold?

9 minutes ago, hungsmall said:

According to the description on Amazon, the Rearz trainers hold “almost a bladder full.” i wear size small, and that seems about right for me, so i wear two together for extra capacity.

Maybe my bladder is oversized but I don't see these holding a whole bladder full. Possibly if I wet very slowly, in different positions so the entire padded area could be utilized, it would but I have doubts. But I will certainly test mine to see when I get a chance.

Remember, any company is going to state an absorption limit that is actual, not practical.  They may soak them totally all over until they are dripping, hang them up and the second they stop dripping that will be what they state as the absorption.  Naturally, that is the best engineered case scenario and practically it might be half that amount for anyone wearing them.