LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking the first step into ABDL territory!

Hey everyone!

I have been curious about ABDL and how it works, but didn't really know where to start. I have looked around a bit online and asked Abi the mod for some advice, and eventually found something i think would make for a great start! I wasn't sure if i really wanted to go all-in from the beginning, so i was really happy when i found something fun to experiment with as a great starting point! I have ordered a pair of Rearz training pants to start experimenting with, and to see whether this is something i'd really like to delve deeper into. One of the things holding me back was that i'm not really planning on "using" them, and so i wanted something not wasteful like a disposable diaper. I'm really glad that i managed to find something suitable with Abi's help, as these are probably a bit easier to keep concealed, should i want to wear them outside, But that's maybe running ahead a bit too far?.

https://rearz.ca/safari-training-pants/ These are the ones i ordered?

Please let me know if any of you have any experience with these, and if so what you thought of them!

They look cute, Stephany, and I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

One thing, though ... I'm not a mod. I'm just an old bossy-boots ...

• Haha 1

I wish you luck on your new adventure. I'm sure you will like this lifestyle once you start. I never tried the training pants. I use to wear the goodnites during the daytime, but my mommy has now got me in diapers 24/7, and I love it.

6 hours ago, Stephany said:

One of the things holding me back was that i'm not really planning on "using" them, and so i wanted something not wasteful like a disposable diaper.

Those training pants look like a great first step. Don't be afraid to take "baby steps" into the world of ABDL (sorry, that pun was too easy). If you like those you may want to also look into Tykables Padded Underwear which are analogues to children's training underwear because they are softer and much thicker than adult underwear. As for reusable you could always get cloth diapers. There are some downright adorable ones if you're looking for a next step and aren't into disposables.

One of the first ABDL items I got that helped draw me deeper into this world was a pacifier. They're inexpensive and I find sucking mine to be incredibly soothing. That's just my two cents, and I hope you like your training pants.

Little Tomás

9 hours ago, Stephany said:

https://rearz.ca/safari-training-pants/ These are the ones i ordered?

Please let me know if any of you have any experience with these, and if so what you thought of them!

These are excellent.  They have a decent amount of padding but can still be worn under normal clothes, and have really cute designs.  Definitely a good "starter" diaper.