LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hunters...

I'm giong turkey hunting this coming week and I was wondering. Who else wears diapers while turkey or deer hunting? It works out great because you don't have to move to go to the bathroom.

What an interesting concept...

I'd never thought of it!!!

I've gone camping in diapers, flown planes as both passenger and pilot, gone boating, diving, fishing, and bicycling, to name a few... But for some odd reason, wearing a diaper while hunting never crossed my mind...

Thanks for the idea!

Interesting! I have never flown an airplane when wearing diapers because I want all my concentration to be focused on piloting the plane. I have gone fishing in diapers a few times but I was either by myself or with a DL friend of mine. I did go hunting twice when wearing a diaper and plastic pants. I tell you, even without a diaper, plastic pants are great when sitting on damp ground squirrll hunting so you're butt dosn't get wet. That is for when I hunt and don't want to wear a diaper, like hunting with friends who don't know I like diapers. It's much easier to hide thin plastic pants as opposed to a thick diaper when you are with friends. I do go duck hunting with my friend and his grade school age son and once I had a disposable diaper on. In winter when it's so cold out we always wear layers of clothes and I wear chest waders as well. Usually after hunting we strip off the outer layers because we go out to eat but this one time we drove separatly to the duck blind because he had a commitment and had to leave when we were done hunting. Because he had to leave right away, I didn't worry about him being around when I took off my waders and camoflage pants and stripped down to my (bulky) jeans. It was nice to be able to duck hunt without worrying about having to pee but I did worry about overwetting my diaper and soaking my pants! Usually I hunt with my friends who do not know I like diapers and I mostly just duck hunt but if I was going squirrll hunting or deer hunting alone (I like hunting with others for the saftey factor if nothing else), I would always wear a diaper! After all, why not?

I'm giong turkey hunting this coming week and I was wondering. Who else wears diapers while turkey or deer hunting? It works out great because you don't have to move to go to the bathroom.

YES!! I've stopped going deer hunting unless I can be diapered. It's just ruins the time spent quietly getting to the stand, into the tree, settled in, nocked, masked, gloved, hooded and ready-------only to have to then get unsettled and pee. Some hunting buddies used zip lock baggies, which really suck when they come open in your pocket. Others claim there's proof the deer can't tell it's human pee or other deer pee after 15 minutes, so they just pee from their tree stand and hope the smell attracts something. But I've been drawn and holding on point with a big deer in my sights and then just relaxed peeing into my diaper which steadied my aim. The thick cloth diaper padding is great, also, for the little tree stand seat.

Ice fishing is great in diapers, too. I hope to repeat a first from last summer and go onto Lake Michigan in just a t-shirt and diapers while trolling for salmon or sitting for perch. Sure your upper theighs get some sun but the sheer freedom of being in the wild open in only your diapers is priceless, and unless other boats get real close they can;t tell you are not just wearing speedos.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I wear a diaper whenever I go deer hunting. It's great knowing that you don't have to worry about settling in and then having to go pee... and since I'm a girl... it's a lot easier than just peeing off of the stand. Of course... you just gotta hope that you don't need to change while you're out. Leaking is really bad when you're sitting out in the woods in the early morning when it's soo cold, only to fin you've leaked and now have to deal with the cold AND wet...

I thought about that, but it actualy allows you to better focus... If you've already went, and aren't trying to land so you can get to the bathroom, then all concentration can be on approach and landing... :)

I know the feeling! I was on my long cross country flight in preparation for my license and after my first leg of 120 miles I had a mountian dew! Big mistake! I took off and had to pee so bad I about tore the cockpit apart looking for something to pee in! I barely made it to my next stop but fortunatly I did not pee my pants! A diaper would have come in handy that day! To me I just relate piloting an airplane to something special that not all adults can do, so since it's an adult thing that takes some skill, I don't want to associate the diaper wearing part of my life with the airplane pilot part of my life.

Hunting deer while diapered is one of my favorite things to do while diapered. I have also gone fishing, hikeing, canoeing, and back when I owned an ATV I would go out trail rideing while weariing a diaper. In the fall I like to go small game hunting while the weather is still warm enough to allow me to just wear a diaper and a smile while searching for a small animal to kill, clean, and cook.

I have only found one slite draw back to hunting while diapered. IFyou decide to mess your diaperbefor warned, the game you are hunting will smell you comming long befor you see them. BTDT

i bring diapers hunting with me, but not for me to wear. i like to hunt the elusive "square duck" i put a few diapers out as a decoy, and when the "square duck" comes to take one,i yell DUCK SEASON, follewed by 'IT'S COMEING RIGHT FOR ME' and then i shoot him in da butt with my shootgun

:roflmao:

i bring diapers hunting with me, but not for me to wear. i like to hunt the elusive "square duck" i put a few diapers out as a decoy, and when the "square duck" comes to take one,i yell DUCK SEASON, follewed by 'IT'S COMEING RIGHT FOR ME' and then i shoot him in da butt with my shootgun

:roflmao:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would you ever want to hunt animals :(:( even in a diapy you should not do that!!!

I was wondering how long it would take to get one of these responses.

I was wondering how long it would take to get one of these responses.

Yes, I was wondering too! People all have a right to their opinions, it just makes me wonder when anti-hunters conviene somewhere to protest hunting and then stop for a hamburger at McDonalds afterwards! Say, you don't think it's possible the cows or chickens they serve in restaraunts or sell in grocery stores died of natural causes, do you?

why would you ever want to hunt animals :(:( even in a diapy you should not do that!!!

Animals are vicious and to be feared and destroyed. If they'd done to you what they've done to me, you'd understand why they deserve it. You don't know pain until you've been charged down by a crazed bull moose in the midst of rut, or chased by nine hundred pound grizzly bear. But worse, far worse than either of those potentially deadly situations is that of the rabbit. Yes, the rabbit. It is insidious, this little poofy tailed member of the group Lagomorpha. See, they are attempting to dominate the world through prodigious breeding and the resulting overpopulation. They will swarm us, and we must fight to keep them down. The same goes, but in a less vehement sense of the reasoning, for ducks, geese, pheasant, quail, squirrels, most species of fish, moose, bear, antelope, elk, deer, buffalo, ostrich, goats, cows, pigs, chickens and sheep. It does not so much cover banana slugs, eagles, hawks, or citizens of Montana. Coverage of this argument is still debated in validity if applied to shrimp, lobster, clam, scorpions, centipedes, and leeches.

On a more serious note, the point isn't to hurt. Causing suffering is not the point of hunting -- in fact, a good hunter's traits usually include a desire to make as clean of a kill as possible. Even if a hunter does not care about animals (which, I believe, is rare), the simple fact is that a suffering animal is often a fleeing animal. A fleeing and wounded animal is one that needs to be tracked. Tracking takes time which most hunters would rather not have to do for any length of time, because, really, it can be a lot of work. This also can lead to prey escaping wounded and not being found, which is wasteful, both in sense of effort, time, and consumable resources, but also in terms of wasting life. I also believe that most hunters have a great deal of respect for nature in general. The fact that an animal is cute, or magnificient, or whatever, does not necessitate a diminishment of the predatory desires fulfilled by the act of hunting. Most hunters have respect for nature, and for the animals that they hunt.

Some, however, do not. I personally have trouble respecting hunters who do not hunt as a source of food and who do not at least make some attempt to use a reasonable portion of the animals they hunt. I may be able to recognize their skills and talents, but that does not mean I respect their motivations and wasteful actions.

But, to respond to the original proposition of wearing a diaper while hunting... 'tis a no for me. I'm around family, and extended family or family friends when I am deer hunting. When I'm out bird hunting, well, the situation is often the same, plus I'm out moving a round a lot, and I tend to overheat quite quickly anyway, so no. Same for fishing.

I also believe that most hunters have a great deal of respect for nature in general. The fact that an animal is cute, or magnificient, or whatever, does not necessitate a diminishment of the predatory desires fulfilled by the act of hunting. Most hunters have respect for nature, and for the animals that they hunt.

Yes, that is so true! For the most part hunters do love animals and have pets of their own. Now, think about this. Animal habitat and wetlands are dissapearing every day due to construction of sub devisions, shopping centers, highways, etc. Anti-hunters refuse to believe there is a problem but it is there! You will find that it's mostly the hunters, not the animal rights activists who contribute money to orginizations like DUCKS UNLIMITED and other similar orginizations to help preserve wetlands and breeding grounds for waterfowl and other wildlife to keep their habitat from being destroyed. If you've ever seen deer that are starving due to over population and lack of food due to diminishing habitat, most people will agree that hunting is more humane to allow heards to be thinned so there is enough food for the rest of the deer. The DNR and wildlife biologists are highly educated in all aspects of wildlife including over population and loss of habitat. They know whats best for the overall animal populations and therefor set the hunting rules, seasons and limits based upon annual studies per each state. It really bothers me to see animal rights activists claiming they know so well what's much better for wildlife than the highly trained wildlife biologists. Like I say, everyone is entitled to their own opinions but I feel that anti hunters would be more productive if they channel their resourses into conservation of habitat and perhaps wildlife preserves where hunting is not allowed. That would be much more benificial for wild animals than to storm the woods in orange vests harrasing hunters on opening day (which, by the way, is illeagle and can get them arrested!)

i just want to say i support animal rights, and i hunt. i prefere the Ted Nugent diet instead of store bought hormone injected and often desised meat.

• 7 months later...

"But worse, far worse than either of those potentially deadly situations is that of the rabbit. Yes, the rabbit. It is insidious, this little poofy tailed member of the group Lagomorpha. See, they are attempting to dominate the world through prodigious breeding and the resulting overpopulation. They will swarm us, and we must fight to keep them down."

I shot a bunny wabbit once. I killed it. I felt bad, too. Shot him with a .22. Clean kill. Neck. One shot. I was working on a ranch in Wyoming and was actually out for badgers, which were infesting the haybales stacked out in the north 40. Frustrated at not seeing any badgers, I picked out my next target of opportunity. A poor, defenseless bunny. That was the end of my hunting days. At least of "harmless" animals. There are far worse animals to eliminate on this earth than bunny wabbits.

My closest AB friend here in the Phoenix AZ area is an avid duck hunter. I have no problem with that. Especially since she brought me some marinated breast fillets. Yummm!

Cuddles

--heidilynn ;)

Interesting but waterfowl hunters down south will use diapers as decoys when hunting for snow geese. Because more decoys bring in more geese, it's not uncommon for hunters to put out 200 cloth or disposable diapers in the field to resemble snow geese feeding. HINT: If anyone wants to try this, it will only work with white diapers! Not different colors or cartoon print diapers! :P I've worn a diaper just once under all my hunting clothes when duck hunting in winter. No one ever knew.

Ever since I've been a DL, I've worn while hunting and fishing. I just try to wear a very absorbent diaper with boost pads so I don't have to change as often. If I do that and watch my fluid intake I can usually go a full day in the woods or lake without having the headache of changing. That can be quite difficult during the November deer season with all of your winter clothes on. Also since I'm a women, diapers mean I don't have to worry about getting most of the way undressed to answer natures call.

KaraDL

Ever since I've been a DL, I've worn while hunting and fishing. I just try to wear a very absorbent diaper with boost pads so I don't have to change as often. If I do that and watch my fluid intake I can usually go a full day in the woods or lake without having the headache of changing. That can be quite difficult during the November deer season with all of your winter clothes on. Also since I'm a women, diapers mean I don't have to worry about getting most of the way undressed to answer natures call.

KaraDL

And, it means not having to lay human spoor around for spooky game to take note of.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

You may think rabbits are cute fuzzy little critters until they destroy your garden full of vegetables and chew up carefully planted rows of tree saplings. Ive killed hundreds of cottontails and jacks and i will kill hundreds more while i can still get around. im not being cruel in any way. Its simply pest control.

I understand your point. But, I still feel bad about acting on knee-jerk frustration. I hated the fact that I killed that bunny.

Cuddles, ;)

--heidilynn

PS: Guess, a'cause I'm a guuuuurl!

The problem I have with deer n elk hunting is that when my diaper gets wet or messy the animals seem to have a leg up on me and it seems harder to sneak up on them... Not sure if anyone has done much study on that but I have hunted diapered for many moons and I do notice a difference in the amount of sitings... Mostly this last few years I hunt horseback or from my Ford. For deer hunting the problem isn't as bad ezpecially when the bucks are in the rutt but elk are harder to stalk for me now than years ago when I didn't use my diapers for their intended purpose.

Just things to ponder...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm too much of a bleeding heart to hunt...I'm a vegetarian for the same reason, and I keep my use of leather to a minimum. However, I'm not sure I'm totally AGAINST hunting...I'm convinced we have a hunting instinct and an inborn desire to see blood and guts. Because hunting is no longer necessary, we use violent video games, gory entertainment, and rubbernecking to fill the void. If more people hunted, perhaps murder and assault rates would fall.

I have to say, nothing makes my day like a preachy vegetarian carrying a giant leather purse...