LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rick's Baby Wife and their Daughter

Ishigreensa

Name: __Jenna Carson_______  age: 25-26 D O B: November 22

Daughter Born: Elizabeth        age: 10-11 D O B:  December 18

Married:  Rick Stonehardt      age:  29  DOB: April 11 

Anniversary:  November 3

Rick Stonehardt was a married to a girl he met when he was 21 and she was 17.  At that time, this girl had already had a child that was two years old, so when Rick first started talking to her, at some family gathering of some kind, he forgot exactly what it was, he thought Jenna was older than she was. 

After a few dates, he really liked her, but then her parents told him that he was dating jail bait.  However, he still really liked her, so he decided to just see her when her parents were home, or bring her to his parent's home, so that no one would accuse them of doing anything wrong, and when she was almost 21, he finally married her.

Now, they lived in Baker, Oregon, a large town with less than 15000 in it closer to the Idaho border on the East side of the state.  Now, four years their marriage, they had a nice little home with two bedrooms and a very nice big yard.  Their living room and dining room was so nice, people might think they were rich, but actually, they had been llucky, and he had gotten this home for about a third of the price it was worth, and well, he was still paying mortgages on it.

Date: June 21 xxxx.

At four in the morning, Rick woke up to his alarm, and he turned it off right away.  He was used to getting up early in the morning because he normally went to work, leaving the house by 5:30 in the morning and being at work well before 7:00 when his shift actually started.

This morning, though, on a Saturday, he was taking his family across the state to the coast, so they could spend the day at the beach.  It would likely be a three to four hour drive, though if traffic was light, he could actually make it in two to two and half hours. 

He went into the bathroom, and took a shower, and then got himself ready for the beach.  As they were just going to the beach, he put on some shorts and a red t-shirt for the day.  He also bagged up an extra pair of shorts and a t-shirt to change into after the beach because clothes always got a ton of sand and water in them when they went to the beach.

The day was supposed to be pretty warm out, with barely any clouds in the sky according to the weather the night before.  He hoped it stayed that way.

After his shower, he slipped over to his daughter’s room, and after knocking on her door to make sure she wasn’t awake and getting dressed, he opened it, and crept over to her bed before kneeling so his face was even with hers, and he put a hand on her back.

“Time to get up, sweetheart.  We need to get you some breakfast and maybe a bath if you’re wet, so you can be nice and ready for the beach.”

He started to pull her blankets down.

Even though she was ten years old, he was not like a lot of dads that thought a ten year old was too old to wet the bed.  In fact, he expected her to wet the bed for a few more years as yet, and he even expected her to wet her pants on long car rides.  In many ways, he dealt with her like you might a child that was maybe seven or eight when it came to wetting her pants, maybe even younger.

He pulled the blankets back, and at seeing her wet bed, he smiled and reached into her tummy to tickle her.

He never put her in diapers at night.  He said that diapers often made kids feel bad, and he didn’t believe anyone under the age of fifteen should feel bad if they happen to wet themselves like the children they were.  He just had a bed protector over her mattress to keep it nice, but other than that, he just expected to deal with a wet bed the next morning.

He stopped trying to tickle her, and reached to pull her to the side of the bed where he sat her up dangling her legs over the side of it.

“You ready to go to the beach and have some fun?” he asked her.  “Don’t worry about the long ride.  I’m going to pack you three sets of extra clothes.  One so you can change when we get to the beach, one so you can change on the way home after the beach, in case we want to stop somewhere and eat, and you’ve wet your pants, and then one just in case you wet more than once in your pants between going to the beach and getting home, okay?”

He smiled at her.  “So don’t be scared to tell mommy or daddy if you wet your pants today.  I know you will do so at least once, sweetheart because it’s going to be a long day, but hopefully fun, too.”

He then helped her stand up and took her by the hand towards the bathroom.

“Go ahead and use the toilet,” he told her.  “I’ll get you a towel and some clothes to change into, and then bring them in for you while the water is running.  Then, I’ll give you about twenty minutes to take your bath, okay?”

Elizabeth woke up as her father pulled her blanket off. She didn't like that she still wet her bed but her parents never made her feel bad about it.

Elizabeth giggled as her father tickled her. She smiled when he asked if she was ready to go to the beach.

"Yes sir. Are we going to swim?" Elizabeth asked.

"Thank you Daddy." 

Elizabeth got out of bed and hugged her father, then took his hand and walked to the bathroom with him. She sat down on the toilet and tried to pee.

Jenna woke up as she heard Rick moving around. She yawned and rolled over, not ready to get up yet.

Rick smiled as she did as he told her, and he went about getting her bath ready for her, by starting the water and then going to get her a clean towel and some clothes to wear for the day.

Eventually, he had her a pink blouse with white dots and a jean skirt in the bathroom.  He had put her purple hello Kitty panties on the set of clothes and a white undershirt.

Then he went to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

Elizabeth undressed and got in the tub. She started washing herself.

Jenna decided to get up. She left her bedroom and saw the bathroom door was closed and heard Elizabeth. She went on to the kitchen and kissed Ricks cheek.

"Good morning." Jenna said.

(Do you want to roll Jenna's perception or shall I?:  A number of 12 sided dice equal to her perception roll):  For how long it takes her to realize she needs to go this morning.)

"Good morning," Rick said.  "I'm making some breakfast for everyone, and I'm starting to make some stuff for a picnic at the beach, too."

He smiled over at his wife.

"Elizabeth is in the bath.  She had another incident last night, so I took care of her for now, and I'll get her wet sheets off her bed in a bit, unless you want to do that."

(You can go ahead since you have the dice.)

"Sounds good. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Jenna nodded.

"Poor thing. I'll go take care of the sheets. You've got enough on your plate." Jenna said.

Jenna went back to Elizabeth's bedroom and stripped the mattress.

When Elizabeth finished washing she rinsed herself off and got out of the tub. She dried herself and put on the clothes Rick laid out for her.

Upon getting the sheets off of her bed, the under padding and plastic sheets had rather large puddle in them.  

Rick soon had the breakfast read for his family and it out on the table while he continued to work on the picnic lunch.

"Jenna!  Elizabeth!  Breakfast!" he called to them from the kitchen.

When Elizabeth was dressed in the clothes that was set out for her, and she heard her father calling for her, she went to the kitchen with her head down.

"I'm sorry I wet the bed," she said in a voice just above a whisper.

Rick smiled and walked over to her and helped her sit down.

"You're a child, honey.  Children are always wet when they are young until they mature, sweetheart.  It's okay."

He push her breakfast towards her.

"Forget about wetting the bed and eat your breakfast, baby.  We are going to the beach today to have fun."

Elizabeth smiled and nodded.

"Okay."

Rick looked towards the kitchen doorway for Jenna.

"Well, I'm making the lunches, and I still need to pack some extra things in case our daughter wets her pants on the way there or something, and then I'll clean up the kitchen, and we'll leave after that.  Of course, if you help, we can leave a little sooner."

Elizabeth hated the way her daddy always thought she wet her pants all the time, but she didn't say anything about it.  After all, she did have accidents when they took trips a lot, but that was because he was really picky about where he would let her use the bathroom, and sometimes took forever to stop.

While Jenna was changing, the need to hit the bathroom suddenly came on at her, and she had to go.  

Rick continued to work on making the lunches for the picnic.

Elizabeth started to get some beach toys ready that she wanted to play with.

Jenna went to her bedroom and took off her pajamas. She had just put on clean panties and a bra when she felt she really needed to pee. She hurried over to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet.

It wasn't particularly different from any other time, and she had made it in plenty of time, so much time, in fact, that it took her a few seconds to start, and then she was finished before she knew it.

By the time she was finished with that, Rick was ready to start washing the dishes.

Elizabeth had her beach pail and a blanket ready to go by then, too.

Jenna finished using the toilet and cleaned up. She went back to her room and finished getting dressed. 

Jenna walked out to the kitchen.

"Do you want me to get the dishes and you can get clothes for Elizabeth, or do you want me to get clothes?"

"Why don't you get clothes for Elizabeth.  You are better at that kind of thing than I am anyway."

He continued to wash the dishes.

Once he was done with that, he went to check to see if the girls were ready, and then he started to put stuff into the car for the trip.

"Alright." Jenna said.

Jenna went back to Elizabeth's rol room. She got a couple pair of panties, a pair of shorts and a skirt. Then she got an extra shirt just in case Elizabeth needed a full change at the beach.

Jenna came back to the living room.

Rick came back in from putting some stuff in the car and saw that Jenna had Elizabeth's stuff.

He smiled and walked over and took the stuff from her.

"Get yourself something to change out of after the beach," he told his wife.  "Unless you want to have sand stuck to your butt all the way home."

He chuckled.

Then he went back out to the car to arrange Elizabeth's clothes in the trunk.

Pretty soon, the family had their stuff in the car, and Rick went to the bathroom to use it before heading out....

"Alright." Jenna said.

Jenna went back to her room and got a change of clothes then came out to the car and gave them to Rick.

Jenna checked to make sure Elizabeth had fastened her seatbelt and got in the car to wait on Rick to come back.

Rick got in the car once he saw that everyone else was ready to go, and he started off.

"Does anyone want to stop at the convenience store before we get on the road?" he asked mostly Jenna, but also looked back at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth looked up at her mom to see what her mom would say.  If Jenna wanted to stop, then she did want some candy and a soda, but if she didn't want to stop, then Elizabeth was alright for the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Rick nodded.

"Alright.  You two get something you want.  I want to fill up the car, anyway, to make sure we have enough gas in case something goes wrong."

He handed Jenna a twenty for the gas tank and a ten for her to get them some snacks.  

"And get me a snickers and a rootbeer," he told her.

Jenna took the money and noted which pump Rick was at. She took Elizabeth's hand and walked into the store.

"Stay with me. Okay honey? Show me what you want to have for a snack." Jenna said.

Jenna went to the counter first to pay for the gas so Rick could start pumping. then took Elizabeth over to the snack area and got a Snickers and root beer for Rick before she forgot.

Elizabeth looked at the candy for a while, and then she got a small bag of red vines and some chips.  Then she went to the drinks and pointed out an orange soda.

"Is that alright, mom?" she asked.

She knew better than to run off.  Dad was just outside, and she knew he would be mad if she broke away from her mom even just to use the bathroom, which thankfully, she didn't have to do at the moment.

By the time they were done in the store, Rick was just putting the cap back on the car and closing the little gas door.

He looked over at them as they walked towards him.

"Elizabeth a good girl?" he asked Susan.  "Did she give you any trouble in the store?"