LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is a sequel to "Out Of Their Depth" which can be found here: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/60344-out-of-their-depth/

Ben and Jack hope they have put their nightmare behind them but things are rarely that easy. Brick, their tormentor, isn't finished with the young men and before they know it their lives are spiralling out of control again.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-EIGHT EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Out Of Their Depth 2

By Elfy

Ben and Jack ran away from the park with the sounds of laughter chasing them. The messy diapers wrapped around the waists of the two eighteen-year-olds felt like anchors that weighed them down. By the time they got back to their neighbourhood they were covered in sweat and out of breath, it was only as they reached Ben’s house that they finally felt free of Brick and his horrid games.

“Oh shit…” Jack gasped as he put his hands on his knees and looked at Ben’s house.

It was like a mini-hive of activity outside Ben’s house with a couple of cop cars sitting outside. Jack recognised his mother’s car and realised that both his parents and Ben’s mom must be wondering where they had go to, they had said they wouldn’t be long.

“Ben? Oh my God, where have you been!?” Ben’s mom must’ve been anxiously looking out of the window and now she was marching across her front yard with a couple of uniformed police officers following her. Jack’s mom was also hurrying across towards the two young men.

“What on Earth are you wearing!?” Jack’s mom gasped as she drew near the two guys.

Jack grimaced as all the people that had been hanging around arrived on the scene to stare at the two bizarrely dressed boys. Both of the guys were very hesitant to say what happened, they were both very fearful of the promised repercussions from Brick. Unfortunately for Ben and Jack neither parents nor the cops would accept non-answers. Eventually they felt forced to disclose everything that had happened no matter how embarrassing it had all been.

“Oh my God…” Jack’s mom said quietly when the boys had finished their tale, “We can’t let them get away with this!”

“I assure you we will be looking into the matter, ma’am.” One of the stunned policemen said, “Might I suggest your son gets cleaned up…”

Ben and Jack were only too happy to leave the living room to get showers and regular clothes. Their humiliation was finally over.

---

Brick took a deep breath as he sat in the hot cramped interrogation room. It had been hours since he had been woken up and brought in for questioning. He silently seethed that Ben and Jack had gone to the police, he was sure that he had intimidated them into not doing it. He was doing his best to keep his cool whilst questioned and was currently waiting for the two cops who were questioning to come back. He didn’t have to wait long.

“Are you telling us that these two guys are making up all these claims?” One of the officers said as the other made notes.

“Not at all.” Brick said. He was the image of coolness under questioning.

“Good. We went straight to that park of yours and we saw EVERYTHING.” The officer replied as he placed photos of the automated nursery on the table.

“What I’m saying is that the two poor guys that got trapped in the nursery are mistaken.” Brick said as he picked up a photo and theatrically shook his head, “It wasn’t me that was responsible. It was Alan.”

“Alan?” One of the officers repeated as he started scribbling down details.

“Alan Howson.” Brick continued, “He worked security. It would’ve been his responsibility to make sure no guest was stuck anywhere they shouldn’t have been. Look, I was a bully, I’m ashamed but it’s true. Jack and Ben saw me at the park before the unfortunate incident, they probably thought it was me because of our past. I don’t blame them but they’re wrong.”

The two police officers paused and looked at each other. The one who had been writing notes tapped his pen on his notebook a couple of times. The other officer nodded his head to the door and both of the cops walked out of the room to discuss things. Brick watched the police officers leave and smiled, he knew exactly what he was doing. Poor Alan, the security guard who was blackmailed by Brick, was always set up to be the bully’s fall guy and now he was sure he would get away with everything. The security cameras had been deleted and all the robot logs had become strangely corrupted, there was no evidence linking Brick to the incident.

The cops came in again and tried to put some more pressure on Brick but it was clear that they knew they had nothing on the arrogant young man. Brick was walking out of the police station as a free man just a couple of hours later.

As Brick walked down the steps to the street he saw that he had several missed calls from one of the few people he was worried about. It was the general manager of the park he worked at, Mr. Spencer. Brick pressed the re-dial button and heard the other end get answered after barely one ring.

“What the Hell is going on!?” Mr. Spencer demanded, “First I hear you’ve been arrested for that little stunt you pulled and then they drag Alan out from work…”

Brick was a little surprised. They had already arrested Alan!

“Relax, it was a misunderstanding on their part.” Brick said as he walked away from the cop shop.

“Was it really?” Mr. Spencer sounded extremely disbelieving, “I know you and I know Alan. That guy wouldn’t hurt a fly but you…”

“I don’t know what you are insinuating, sir.” Brick interrupted, “But there was no evidence that I did anything wrong.”

“And I say that’s bullshit!” Mr. Spencer practically roared, “You’re fired, Brick. I can’t have this sort of stuff going on. If the public found out it would be a nightmare. I need to protect myself and the company.”

“But… Sir!” Brick was actually taken aback that someone was standing up to him.

“It’s over, Brick.” Mr. Spencer said calmly, “The contents of your locker will be mailed to you along with your last paycheque.”

The phone hung up before Brick could plead his case and he was left shocked on the street. After several minutes of barely comprehending what had happened he slowly collected his wits and made his way home.

---

Ben sat up in bed and stretched. He swung his feet sideways off the bed and immediately trod on an old carton of takeout food that was sitting by the mattress. Ben’s usually immaculate room was a mess, ever since he had returned home from the park two months ago he had changed significantly. He rarely left his bedroom let alone the house and he was happiest when isolated from everyone. He would spend most of his days and nights on the computer and only went to bed when he could no longer keep his eyes open.

The last time Ben had left his room it was to attend his graduation from high school. The eighteen-year-old had reluctantly got dressed up to go to the ceremony and receive his diploma. The only person he talked to was Jack who seemed to be having a much easier time coping.

It wasn’t an easy night for Jack or Ben. Word of the incident had spread and both men noticed others staring or whispering to their friends and pointing their way. As Jack was walking across the stage to collect his certificate he distinctly heard someone in the crowd yell “BABY!” which was followed by hushed laughter from others. Jack and Ben had both become social pariahs.

Perhaps the most surprising thing about graduation night was how no one had any news about Brick. The bully hadn’t turned up to the ceremony and from asking around it seemed like no one had seen him for weeks. One of Brick’s best friends was overheard saying that the two of them had been hanging out when Brick was arrested and he hadn’t heard from him since. Ben and Jack knew Brick had been released since they kept up to date with their case so they were surprised that he was missing.

Ben stood up and scratched his junk lazily. He made his way across his room making sure not to tread on any of the trash on the floor and got dressed in the same clothes he had been wearing for a week. He went to his computer and once it was booted up he saw that he had a message from Jack.

“Hey Ben, come meet me in the park! It’s URGENT!” Jack had typed and sent the message twenty minutes ago.

Ben was confused and surprised but since Jack was one of the only people he felt comfortable with and who would speak to him these days he quickly made the decision to go see his friend. He left his room and was quickly on his way out of the door without saying a word to his family.

The park wasn’t far away and Ben was walking through the gates less than fifteen minutes later. After so long cooped up at home in his bedroom it felt strange to be out in the bright sunlight, Ben almost felt like some kind of vampire as he shielded his eyes from the sun.

“Ben!” Jack yelled from quite some way off.

Jack ran over to Ben and the two of them walked over to a bench that was next to the only road that ran through the park. They sat down opposite each other with the road to their side. Despite the hot day the park was very quiet, it was a weekday so it wasn’t any surprise that most people were at work or in school.

“What’s so urgent?” Ben asked as he looked around suspiciously. The incident at the theme park had made him paranoid.

“I got a message from the owner of Wild Rapids.” Jack replied quietly.

“What the Hell!? The park where we…” Ben’s eyes went wide as he suddenly scrambled off the bench and looked around more frantically, “Are you insane!?”

“Calm down!” Jack quickly said as he stood up himself, “Listen, he said he wanted to meet us and discuss a “substantial settlement” to stop us publicising what happened or going after the company for compensation.”

“And you trust him? How do you even know it was him?” Ben asked with a shake of the head, “These guys kidnapped us! They… They did…”

“I know what they did. I was there, remember?” Jack said bitterly and sarcastically, “But if they are willing to give us several suitcases of cash I’m going to listen.”

Ben sighed deeply. He had a really bad feeling about this but he sat back down on the bench anyway. His leg shook nervously and he quickly started biting his nails. Jack didn’t look much more comfortable but he managed a weak smile, he hadn’t told his friend about the nightmares he had been having that were more like flashbacks.

“When are they supposed to meet us?” Ben asked after a couple of minutes.

“Any second now.” Jack replied as he looked at his watch.

As if on cue a large van appeared in the distance. The boys watched as it slowly made it’s way down the path towards them. The van was white and in the blazing sun was actually quite hard to look directly at as the light bounced off it. The windows appeared to be tinted because as it drew nearer it was impossible to look through them. On the side of the van was a Wild Rapids logo as well as a list of the locations of their parks. The van only stopped when it was exactly level with the bench.

Ben and Jack looked at each other and then to the now stationary van. It wasn’t moving and there was no sound of movement from inside, there was something very unnerving about the way it had crept up to them.

Suddenly the still air was broken as the side door to the van slid open very quickly. Robot Nannies just like those from their previous trip to the water park came pouring out. Ben was grabbed before he could even react, a large pair of metallic arms wrapped around his comparatively slender body and started pulling him from the bench. Jack had an extra second and turned to run away, he barely made it a couple of steps before his leg was grabbed and he fell face first into the grass.

“No!” Ben shouted as he struggled, “Help! Help!”

There was no one around and the robot’s strength easily outmatched Ben’s. The struggling young man was lifted effortlessly and taken to the van, he was passed inside to another of the Nannies who quickly set to work strapping him into an oversized toddler car seat. Ben couldn’t believe what was happening but as the harness holding him to the chair was tightened he saw his best friend getting dragged up and into the van.

Ben kept shouting for help until the robot that had strapped him down stuck an oversized pacifier in his mouth. The soother was attached to a strap which went behind his head where it was tightened so that Ben couldn’t remove it. Jack was suffering the same fate in an identical car seat right next to Ben. The nurses strapped Jack down and gagged him with the pacifier in very short order.

The terror flowed through Ben and Jack as they watched the van door slide shut. It felt like a horrible case of déjà vu that they were helpless to prevent. A light embedded in the ceiling turned on and after a minute the van started driving forwards and out of the park. All Ben and Jack could do was make muffled screams into their pacifier gags.

The robo-nurses clearly weren’t satisfied with how helpless the two men were. Mittens were slipped on to their hands. They were forced to keep their hands in fists as the restrictive gloves were tightly tied at the wrists to prevent them slipping off.

Ben felt tears flowing down his face as he struggled uselessly. He could hear the van speeding up as they left the neighbourhood where the boys had always lived. Minutes passed and the nurses stared blankly at the two terrified young men. Jack felt even worse than Ben, he felt personally responsible for this predicament and the worst part was that he had dragged Ben back into it.

The van was really speeding and the guys in the back could only guess that they were now on a highway. It was barely audible over the sound of the moving vehicle but after a little while there were some sounds of movement from the front of the van. A little metal shutter was opened up and both Ben and Jack were stunned into stillness as their eyes widened in shock and fear.

“Hello boys.” Brick said with a sneer, “Happy to see me?”

Ben started crying twice as hard whilst Jack felt rage filling his system. Jack pulled against his restraints without any success.

“You guys will be happy to hear that I’ve found a new job.” Brick continued as if this was a group of friends having a good catch up, “At a theme park as well! They have been investing heavily into AI and robotics. The owner called me up to personally offer me a job, I have no idea who he is, just offered me a contract right there and then. Made me assistant manager as well, I’m overseeing all the robotics and technology.”

Ben couldn’t believe what he was seeing and hearing. After everything that had happened another theme park owner had handed Brick a job. It didn’t seem right but he had no reason to doubt the bully’s words given the situation. It was peculiar though because he was sure that Brick had no knowledge about robotics.

“I can see you’re both lost for words.” Brick let out a harsh laugh, “You should have a nap. We have quite a journey ahead of us.”

Ben and Jack watched as Brick lifted up a tablet and flicked his finger across the screen. The Nannies in the back of the van suddenly started moving in unison and they started to unscrew the mouth guard of the pacifiers. The latex teats that had filled the guy’s mouths came loose and were pulled out. Before either of them could make any sound other than a gurgle the Nannies attached a couple of clear tubes to the gag. The tubes went to the back of both men’s mouths, the other ends were attached to the breast area of the robots.

After a couple of seconds white milk started flowing down the tubes and straight into Ben and Jack’s mouths. They swallowed as hard and fast as possible to stop the milk from overwhelming them. They could feel their bellies getting filled with the liquid and it proved to be a horrid reminder of what had happened before. Unlike when they were at “Wild Rapids” the milk stopped before it overwhelmed either of them, they thought they were receiving a small piece of good luck until their eyes started drooping heavily.

“That’s it.” Brick laughed maniacally, “Just let the milk do it’s job.”

Ben and Jack found it incredibly hard to stay awake. Ben’s head kept rolling forwards and then jerking back up again, he tried to keep himself conscious but the milk must’ve been spiked because everything was quickly going dark. Jack’s vision swam as he fought off the sleep that threatened to overwhelm him. He saw Ben’s head droop and stop after a minute and Jack knew he couldn’t hold on forever either. Despite fighting to the last minute his eyelids finally dropped and he could no longer open them again.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a sequel to "Out Of Their Depth" which can be found here: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/60344-out-of-their-depth/

Ben and Jack have been taken to a place they really don't want to be and after some embarrassment are offered a chance at easing their troubles. Will they take Brick up on his bet?

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-EIGHT EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

“Ugh, my head…” Ben wasn’t sure how long he had been unconscious but he stayed motionless with his eyes tightly closed.

Every time Ben tried to open an eye he found the light incredibly painful. Slowly he was able to open his eyes into a squint, he felt incredibly disorientated and couldn’t work out where he was or how long he had been out.

They weren’t moving anymore and they weren’t restrained. Ben could feel carpet against his skin all over his body, he was naked. From somewhere a few feet away he could hear a faint snoring and assumed it must be Jack. Ben’s limbs were heavy and felt uncoordinated but he dragged himself slowly over to where his friend seemed to be. He could open his eyes a little more now but his vision was blurry and looking towards anything bright caused his head to throb painfully.

“Jack? Is that you?” Ben asked as he reached the other naked body. The person was lying face down on the carpet.

Ben rolled the body over and found Jack. He was just as naked as Ben was but still seemed to be out. Ben shook him a little and Jack slowly started to stir. He seemed to suddenly go through all the same realisations as Ben and he jerked himself into a sitting position whilst shielding his sensitive eyes.

“Where are we?” Jack quickly asked with a raspy voice, “I remember the van and then…”

“I don’t know.” Ben replied, “I just woke up as well.”

“Brick!” Jack suddenly shouted causing Ben to jump, “Let us out of here you son of a bitch!”

There was obviously no response to Jack’s outburst and the men were left in silence on the floor. Slowly their bodies recovered from whatever drugs had been pumped through their systems. Their vision was one of the first things that returned to them and they could start working out where they were.

“I don’t believe it…” Ben gasped as he looked around, “We can’t be…”

The room seemed to be circular with a high roof. It was huge and seemed ready for an influx of visitors using their facilities. There were two dozen changing tables against one wall and the same amount of cribs on the opposite side. The room was filled with all the items you would expect from a fully stocked nursery.

“It isn’t “Wild Rapids”.” Jack said, “Look, that door over there, that was over on that side in the other nursery. The colours are different too, we’re somewhere else.”

“Who cares!?” Ben loudly replied, “We’re trapped again!”

“Stay calm.” Jack urged his friend, “Getting worked up won’t help.”

In the silence that followed both of the young men seemed to become very aware of how naked they were. They covered themselves up with their hands despite having seen each other naked plenty of times at this point.

There were toys lining the walls as well as shelves full of supplies for babies. It was all frighteningly familiar for Ben and Jack as they looked around hopelessly.

One big difference between this nursery and the one the guys had previously been trapped in was a large television screen on the wall near the door. It was showing a loop of people enjoying rides at whatever park they were in, it looked like heaven on Earth if you could believe what they were showing. As Ben stared at the screen it suddenly cut to a blue screen that said “Please Stand By…”

“Jack… Look over there.” Ben pointed with his free hand at the screen.

After thirty seconds the screen had changed again. Ben and Jack felt their hearts skip a beat as the unmistakable head of Brick filled the screen, he was smiling was looking directly into the camera. The speakers that had been muted were turned on with a burst of static that made both Ben and Jack jump.

“Hello babies.” Brick let out a harsh laugh, “I have a great weekend planned for you and even more toys to play with, aren’t you lucky!? If you thought Wild Rapids was a trip it has nothing on this place.”

“Let us go!” Jack shouted at the screen. It was pointless because Brick had obviously been planning all this for some time.

“I have cameras and microphones set up all around the room so don’t be afraid to put on a show.” Brick laughed again, “But I want you to have fun here as well! So how about a little bet?”

“What… What sort of bet?” Ben asked quietly.

“If one of you can keep your pants dry and wet yourselves for the next two hours I’ll let you choose which bathroom you use.” Brick said, “But if I win it will be diapers for the whole time you are here.”

“Deal.” Both Jack and Ben said simultaneously.

In truth both the guys assumed they would be in diapers the whole time anyway so this seemed like an opportunity to improve their situation without risk. Despite this they weren’t happy by the way Brick grinned at them.

“Well, I better go then.” Brick said, “I think I hear lunch being prepared.”

The screen cut to black leaving Ben and Jack alone and looking at each other. They started mentally preparing themselves for staying dry, they were sure Brick wouldn’t make it easy for them. The screen flashed for a second and then a countdown appeared on it. Counting backwards from two hours seeing the numbers seemed to make both men very aware of their bladders.

A sound above them made Jack and Ben look up. They were shocked as panels in the high ceiling slid open and metal arms started coming down like vines. The arms moved like snakes and seemed infinitely flexible. There were hands on the ends of the arms, with only three fingers and a thumb covered in a padded white glove it made them look almost cartoonish.

Ben felt an instinct to run whilst Jack stared at the descending limbs as if mesmerised. Ben scampered away to one of the walls and watched as Jack was grabbed by the arms and effortlessly lifted off the floor. More of the snake-like arms twisted and came after Ben whose terror caused him to continue running. He was chased briefly but there were too many arms and they were too fast for him. As he was lifted into the air like his friend he looked up and thought the way the arms swayed and moved independently made them look like the tentacles of a giant octopus.

To both boys surprise the first thing the arms did was clothe them. Part of them at least, they were both dressed in a tight pair of white y-fronts and then tan pants were pulled up over the top. As the boys were manipulated in the air they didn’t notice as two panels slid open on the floor. Two mannequins were lifted up, they were female but quite inanimate compared to the arms and nurses that were mechanised.

The arms carried the helpless boys over to the mannequins. They acted as the arms for the inanimate female forms and cradled Ben and Jack against their chests. The two men were both very shocked to see that the otherwise featureless mannequins had quite pronounced and realistic female breasts. It felt humiliating to be cradled like this.

“No! No! No!” Jack said as he put his hands out to try and block what he was sure was about to happen.

The mechanical arms pulled Jack’s arms away and his head was thrust against the soft and fleshy feeling breast. At the same time Ben was similarly moved and they could feel the nipples against their lips. Jack resisted opening his mouth but he could only hold off for so long. His mouth opened and the teat was thrust forwards. He tried not to start nursing like an infant but there seemed an almost instinctive need to suck. Eventually he couldn’t stop himself and reasoned that the arms wouldn’t let him go until he did it anyway.

Both boys ended up suckling from the fake breasts like baby animals despite their embarrassment. Milk started flowing from the mannequins and the two boys were forced to swallow the very sweet liquid. They despaired to think about how they must look at that moment, cradled against these breasts whilst they nursed.

Their stomachs started to fill but the mechanical arms showed no signs of letting them go. After a few minutes they could feel their stomachs growing bulbous but despite their fullness they were forced to keep drinking. Milk spilled out the corners of their mouths and their tummies bulged out dramatically. Jack would’ve given anything to stop the flow of liquid but all he could do was swallow rhythmically as he moaned around the nipple.

They were nursed for ten full minutes before the mechanised arms let Ben and Jack pull away. They were both feeling incredibly bloated having been force fed more milk then their bodies could handle. They could hear their stomach churn and they knew that their bodies were working overtime to push as much liquid as possible through to the bladder, what happened after that was inevitable and the only question was over how long they could delay it.

The mechanised hands weren’t finished yet. Ben and Jack were lifted and put over the shoulder of the mannequins in perfect synchronisation. They were held in position for a few moments before the big gloved hands started patting them strongly on their backs. Jack was the first to pop and he let out a very loud burp, he blushed but felt a lot better. Ben belched equally loudly a couple of seconds later.

“Just hold on!” Jack called out to Ben although he was talking just as much to himself.

The men were lifted in the air again after the burping and carried back towards the centre of the room. With their faces pressed up against the breasts and then facing the wall for the burping they had not noticed robotic nurses moving more items into the centre of the room. It was towards this equipment that Ben and Jack now found themselves being taken.

Jack was lowered into a large white playpen that had a high net dome over the top to prevent escape. The gate was closed before Jack could scamper back out and he was trapped inside. The thin metal bars were stronger than they looked and despite the young man pulling on them he couldn’t bend them at all. The milk that was sloshing around his stomach forced him to stop exerting himself quickly otherwise he thought he was going to throw up. He grabbed on to the bars and watched with concern as Ben was taken to the other piece of baby equipment.

Ben was taken to a bouncer placed just a few feet from the playpen. The ceiling was too high for it to hang from but a metal frame had been brought in and the baby bouncer was hanging from it. His legs were fed through the holes and he was lowered down, the elastic material caused him to start bobbing up and down almost immediately. The elastic seat was pulled tight against Ben and he couldn’t pull himself out of it at all, like Jack the milk soon threatened to overwhelm him and he had to stop fighting.

As the robot nurses retreated to a safe distance and the arms went back into the ceiling a sound of dripping water started playing over the speakers. Ben’s bouncer was facing away from the television screen but when he heard the noise he rolled his eyes.

“How long do we have left?” Ben asked. His legs shook involuntarily.

“One hour and forty-five minutes.” Jack stated, “You doing OK?”

Ben didn’t answer. He was feeling the effects of the milk already and although he didn’t want to admit it he was already feeling very unconfident that he would stay dry for two hours. He hoped that Jack was in a better position than he was.

Time seemed to tick by agonisingly slowly and the urgency in both of their bladders was only growing. Ben was hopping from one leg to the other but it felt like he was about to explode. Jack was laying on the floor next to the fence, he was trying to forget his bladder issues with some kind of Zen meditation.

“Turn that damn sound off!” Ben yelled angrily as he reached the very limit of his control.

“Stay calm, Ben.” Jack said loud enough to be heard, “It’ll only ma-”

“It’s too late.” Ben gasped.

Ben looked down to his crotch where he could feel warmth already spreading. He cringed as he felt the muscles restraining his bladder give way completely, the piss he had been desperately holding poured out like a faucet that had been fully opened. With no diaper between his legs the urine quickly saturated his underwear and then started running down his legs leaving streaks in his pants.

The pee dripped out the bottom of the clothes and started pooling below Ben’s feet. He slumped in his bouncer as he felt the wet streaks rapidly cooling. Ben sniffed disconsolately, wet pants were a lot less comfortable than a wet diaper had been. He was blushing and couldn’t look at Jack even as he finally finished wetting himself.

“It’s OK.” Jack said as he sat up and watched his friend, “You couldn’t help it.”

Jack turned to look at the clock and saw there was still ten minutes to hold out. He didn’t know if he had ever been more desperate for the bathroom than that moment. Jack’s body was begging to release the urine that was building up but he was holding on no matter how much pain it cost him. He saw the robot nurses moving on to Ben, they didn’t release him from his bouncy hell but they started cleaning the puddle that had formed underneath him. Somehow it made the embarrassing situation feel even more shameful.

Ten… Nine… Eight… The minutes dragged very slowly for Jack who was sweating from the effort of holding in the urine. He tried pacing but found that even small steps made his need to pee grow.

Seven… Six… Five…

Jack could see that Ben was ignoring his own discomfort to cheer Jack on. He shouted encouragement as if he were the coach at a sporting event. Jack was resolute in resisting the pressure and pain until the timer ended, he was so close he could almost see the toilet in front of him. He wanted to avoid the embarrassment of wetting himself, he wanted to avoid having to use diapers for the weekend but, more than anything, he wanted to beat Brick.

Four… Three… Two…

Jack was counting down the seconds. A small dribble escaped his body and the thin cotton of the underpants absorbed it. He showed no sign of the turmoil that was happening inside him and he was sure he had got away with his small slip. His bladder felt like it was truly about to burst and he had to reach down with his hands to hold his crotch, he didn’t care how he looked as long as he stopped the piss that filled his bladder.

“One minute!” Ben yelled excitedly as he twisted his head as far as he could to see the clock on the television screen, “You’re going to do it!”

Jack wasn’t so sure that he could survive the final sixty seconds because it felt like he was going to explode. He was so desperate to pee that he actually wanted to wet himself to end the torment, it was only his stubbornness that forced him to fight. Jack wasn’t going to make it, he could feel his bladder screaming and his muscles just couldn’t take it anymore. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and prepared himself from the inevitable loss of control.

“You did it!” Ben’s voice broke through the desperation.

Jack suddenly opened his eyes. He looked up at the screen to see all zeroes, despite everything he had made it. Ben and Jack had won the bet!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Jack and Ben's bet with Brick is over but it is far from the end of their struggles. After being dressed for bed and fed they wake up to another day trapped in the hellish nursery.

---

---

Now that the time was over Jack could relax. Almost immediately he began wetting himself, the relief was immense and in his joy the feeling of wetting felt less like a humiliation and more like a vindication of his efforts. He smiled and closed his eyes as the warm urine started cascading into his pants.

The piss filled the underwear which quickly overflowed. Jack felt the hot streaks of pee run down his leg, the pants quickly grew wet and just like Ben a large puddle formed between his feet. He didn’t care though because he felt like he had won and now thanks to his efforts he and Ben wouldn’t have to wear diapers.

“Thank you, Jack!” Ben looked just as happy as Jack and was bouncing in his baby chair excitedly.

The sound of falling water ceased and then just a few moments a slow clap started coming through the speakers. The television screen switched back to Brick, the source of the clapping. He was smiling as he looked into the camera.

“Bravo!” Brick finally said, “You really did it. I honestly didn’t think you’d be able to.”

“We won the bet.” Jack called out, “Now open the door and tell us where the bathroom is.”

“Woah... Slow down.” Brick was still smiling which caused both the wet men to feel pangs of anxiety, “I said I would allow you to choose your bathroom and I fully intend to stick to that promise.”

Jack shook his head already knowing that Brick was pulling a fast one on them and yet he was powerless to stop whatever was about to happen. The pants he had wet were already feeling very cold and he wanted out of them as soon as possible, from the way Ben was looking he seemed to be in a similar situation.

“So will it be option number one... A lovely pull-up, very grown up I’m sure you’ll agree.” Brick held up a pull-up and waved it around, “Or will it be option number two… A classic that I’m sure looks familiar, a big crinkly diaper!”

“That wasn’t the deal!” Ben yelled angrily. He was trying to stop himself bouncing but it was easier said than done.

“I think it was and, let’s be honest here, my opinion is the only one that matters.” Brick chuckled, “Jack, you were the one that won the bet. You get to decide.”

“I want to use the proper toilet!” Jack yelled, “I don’t want any of your stupid padding.”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk...” Brick shook his head, “Pick one of the options Jack or I’ll pick for you. Here’s a hint, you probably won’t like my choice.”

Jack let out a deep shuddering breath of frustration. He balled his hand into a fist and punched the metal of the playpen, it only caused him a great deal of pain. He muttered angrily but knew that if he refused to make a choice Brick would make them suffer for it.

“Pull-ups…” Jack said bitterly.

“What was that?” Brick leaned closer to the screen and cupped his ear.

“We’ll wear the pull-ups!” Jack exclaimed. He hated himself for saying it but it was better than the alternative.

“A good choice.” Brick smiled evilly, “Hey, I’m not a bad guy. If you can keep them dry maybe I’ll give you back your underpants. Anyway, I think it is past your bed time. Have a good night, babies.”

Simultaneously the television screen was turned off and the robot Nannies sprang back to life. They started moving in that strange mechanical way into the centre of the room where the boys stood staring in horror. There was a real uncanny valley feeling regarding the nurses, they looked almost human but they weren’t quite there. It was deeply uncomfortable to be close to them.

Ben was lifted out of the bouncer despite trying to hit the Nanny closest to him. He thought he had stopped the robot in front of him when he was grabbed by one from behind. He was quickly turned around and nestled between the robot nurse’s considerable breasts. As he was carried over to the changing table he looked over the mechanical guardian’s shoulder and saw Jack being slowly backed into a corner of the playpen by several advancing Nannies.

Forcibly laid down at the changing table Ben was stripped of his clothes. He looked up into the faces of the robots that towered over him. Their human faces lacked any emotion and was the only give away that they were actually inhuman and uncaring machines. Once Ben was naked the nurses wiped down his crotch and legs, the urine that clung to the skin was quickly washed away.

“Get off me you freaks!” Ben turned his head and saw that Jack was putting up much more of a fight than he had.

Ben saw the pull-up they were planning to put on him. It looked bigger than he expected and was white with blue highlights and childish designs all over the front and back, the elastic material looked very thin but the padded section was much thicker. His soaking wet pants were peeled away forcing his wet legs to be exposed to the cool air.

The pull-up was held open and Ben’s feet were threaded through the holes. They were pulled up and over his hips. Ben was immediately taken back to the last time he was trapped in one of these parks, the horrid feeling of padding around his genitals caused flashbacks to the embarrassments of the past.

Once Ben was safely padded the robots dressed him. A pair of blue footed-pyjamas were brought over, it opened from the back and looked very warm. The thick and fluffy material looked like it would be extremely warm and Ben worried that he might overheat. The zip was pulled up sealing Ben inside his footed sleeper.

“You motherfu-” Jack was yelling and struggling but barely even slowing the robots down. Ben looked away and sighed, he wanted to fight back just as much as Jack did but he didn’t want the punishment.

Ben was compliant because he knew what resistance meant. He was lifted off the changing table and carried to the side of the room where two almost identical cribs were waiting. One was blue and the other was red, it was the blue one that Ben was dropped into. He landed on the mattress with a small thump but the padding cushioned the blow.

Through the bars of the crib Ben could see Jack being lowered on to the changing table. He watched Jack struggle unsuccessfully, the man’s clothes came off and an identical pull-up was pulled up his legs. The only difference was that once the disposable underwear was pulled up Jack was lifted and bent over the table. Ben’s eyes grew wider as he pushed up against the bars.

“No! No! No!” Jack exclaimed suddenly.

Jack was already closing his eyes and gritting his teeth as the first blow to his rear end landed. He remembered this feeling well from the last time Brick had trapped him. The spanks rained down with eerie regularity until they suddenly stopped. They didn’t hurt all that much but they were humiliating to endure and Jack had to fight back the tears that wanted to fall down his face.

Jack was a lot more compliant after his punishment and he was dressed in a footed sleeper just like Ben the only difference was that his clothing was red. Jack grimaced as the zip went up his back to seal him in. As he was picked up he reached back to try and undo the zipper but it was impossible for him to reach without dislocating his shoulder. The sleep suit seemed to pull the pull-up closer to his body, a constant reminder of what he was wearing as if he needed it.

Jack was placed in the red crib next to Ben and as soon as he landed he was standing up to try and pull the bars apart. He failed in his efforts and quickly slumped down hitting the mattress in frustration.

Just when the guys thought their ordeal was over for the evening the Nannies surrounded both cribs. They pushed Ben and Jack so that they were lying on their backs in the middle of their respective cribs. A blanket was lowered from the ceiling by the strange arms they had seen earlier. There were so many pieces of machinery around the cribs that it became overwhelming. Ben felt himself panicking just from the feeling of claustrophobia.

A blanket was lowered on top of Ben and when the hands holding him down moved away he was shocked to find he couldn’t lift the cover. The blanket was weighted and it held Ben down against the mattress, when he looked across at Jack he saw he was in the same situation. The nurses stepped back and watched with unblinking eyes as both the men struggled under the blankets without being able to do anything about the predicament.

Two robotic nurses walked forwards with one next to the head of each man. The nurses were wearing white dresses with the park logo over the heart. They reached up and pulled the dresses down exposing one of their breasts. Jack’s eyes went wide and although he knew these weren’t real people he still felt embarrassed by what he was seeing.

The looks of shock and embarrassment became horror as the nurses simultaneously pressed the nipples of their breasts which caused them to swing open as if they were on hinges. Jack felt a little sickened but couldn’t take his eyes away. Clear plastic tubes came out from the breasts and were taken by the gloved hands from the roof which hadn’t retreated back into the ceiling. The tubes were pulled down and pushed between the lips of the helpless men in the cribs.

Neither Ben nor Jack could even resist what was happening with their bodies beneath their necks trapped in place. They could feel slight vibrations in the tubes and then milk started trickling down and into their mouths. They could only swallow as their mouths filled up and as the milk was pumped into them. It had a strangely sweet taste and Ben wondered whether they were being drugged, it wouldn’t have surprised him.

Once Ben and Jack were filled with milk again the pipes withdrew and disappeared back into the breasts. The nipples were closed and the dresses rearranged. A trickle of milk dribbled out the side of Ben’s mouth as he lazily looked up. He was already feeling very tired.

Mobiles above the crib were turned on and they started playing gentle music as they spun around. Both Ben and Jack slowly grew sleepy and although nothing was stopping them from talking the exhausting day left them both feeling completely drained. Neither of them had anything they wanted to say to each other so they laid in silence. Ben was the first to fall asleep and as his heavy breathing filled the room Jack looked over. Jack felt guilty that he had asked Ben to meet causing all of this to happen. He didn’t have to think about it for long, he soon fell into unconsciousness.

---

Jack opened his eyes feeling incredibly hung over. His head pounded and he felt as if his limbs were made of stone. As he opened his aching eyes he was reminded of where he was and what he had experienced. He let out a groan which he found muffled. Belatedly, Jack realised someone had stuck a pacifier in his mouth while he had been asleep. The blanket was gone too, the robots must have taken it off him in the night.

The smell of crap drifted on the air and Jack reached around to the back of the pull-up he was wearing. He was relieved to feel nothing back there, it wasn’t him who was messy. The realisation he hadn’t dirtied his pull-up was tempered by the pressure that he felt in his bladder. All that milk he had taken in now wanted out.

Jack struggled to sit up using the bars of the crib as handrails. He moaned like an elderly bedridden man as he pulled himself up to his knees and relaxed the muscles in his bladder. His body needed little encouragement to piss and he felt warmth quickly flooding the thick pull-up between his legs. He shivered as he wet himself but was thankful when he no longer had a full bladder. Looking out the large windows for the room he could see that the sun was rising and he wondered just how long he and Ben had been unconscious. When he finished wetting the pull-up had swelled up to a dangerous level.

“Hey! Ben!” Jack called out.

Ben seemed to be equally suffering from the effects of whatever was in the milk. He jumped when his name was called but then immediately raised his hand to his face, he slowly rolled over to look at Jack but didn’t say anything. The blanket had come off Ben and he let the pacifier in his mouth drop lazily on to the mattress. He sniffed the air and then realised he was the source of the smell and immediately started tearing up.

“Hey, come on man. Don’t cry!” Jack urged his friend. He pulled at the sleeves of his red sleeper, rolling them up as if to show he meant business.

Ben whimpered a little as he pulled himself up on to his knees. He was trying to be careful not to sit down so that he didn’t make the mess in his pants any worse than it already was. He clutched the bars desperately as he looked out at Jack.

“We need to come up with a plan to escape.” Jack whispered just loud enough for Ben to hear.

Ben shook his head but not because he didn’t want to escape. He shook his head in disbelief that his friend thought it was in any way possible to get out of here. After their experiences in the first theme park Ben was certain that escape was impossible. He didn’t fault his friend for wanting to get out but he did fault him for thinking they could do it.

The sound of mechanical movement filled the room and as the boys turned around they saw the robotic nurses coming out of the stations against the wall. Both boys recoiled as the machines advanced on them. Ben was conflicted because at least he was going to get his pull-up changed which he wanted desperately.

The sides of the cribs came down and the Nannies quickly blocked the exit. Jack sneered as he felt the creepy fake skin wrap around himself. He was pulled tight to the chest of the robot and carried away from the crib. He could feel his wet diaper sagging below him as much as the sleeper would allow but that was quickly fixed when a Nanny’s hand rested on his butt. As he looked over the shoulder of the Nanny carrying him he could see Ben in a similar position, maybe it was Jack’s imagination but he thought he could see the lump in his friend’s underpants.

“Wait!” Ben exclaimed when he suddenly realised he wasn’t heading to the changing table.

Ben was lowered down into a highchair placed against the wall and sank into the mess that was cooling in his pull-up. Ben let out a loud groan as he was quickly held down and strapped into the highchair. A five-point harness meant that Ben could barely move and a tray was locked in front of him keeping his arms to his side. Jack was dropped into an identical chair and despite a string of angry curse words he could do nothing to prevent the robots from imposing their will.

The door to the side of the room opened and two more nurses walked in. The way they all moved in sync and looked exactly alike was most disconcerting. The nurses were carrying trays with a bowl and three baby bottles each. The nurses carried the trays over and lowered them on to the highchair. As soon as the trays were below eye-level Ben and Jack saw that the bowls were filled with oatmeal which was a lot better than it could’ve been.

The robots wasted no time. As soon as the nurses deposited the trays and started walking away two more nurses walked forwards and lifted spoons. Ben and Jack had both been through this before and knew exactly what was going to happen. The spoons were dipped into the thick oatmeal and raised towards the men’s mouths. Ben opened his mouth and reluctantly accepted the mushy food, he swallowed and opened just in time for some more to be shovelled in. Jack was still too stubborn to submit even if he knew resistance was futile.

Jack felt the spoon push against his lips but he refused to open the up. He knew he should just let it happen but something within him just couldn’t give in to this treatment. His pride and dignity were worth too much to him to just give up on.

“Just eat it, Jack.” Ben called across to the other highchair. He didn’t want to see Jack get hurt and knew that one way or another he would have to eat the oatmeal.

Jack still refused. It was only when his nose was pinched and he couldn’t breathe that he opened his mouth and finally let the spoon in. Despite being forced to eat the food he felt like a little of his pride had been restored simply by trying to resist as best he could. Despite his stubbornness Jack didn’t try to stop any of the other loaded spoons.

The feeding took a long time even with Jack being cooperative. It seemed like the nurses were going deliberately slowly as if they were trying to keep this men in their used diapers for as long as possible.

When the bowls were finally empty the bottles were lifted up and fed to the boys. After the first one both Jack and Ben felt full, after two they were feeling stuffed. By the time the third bottles were drained the guys thought they would never drink again. Ben was bending forwards over the messy tray of his highchair whilst Jack was letting out a series of burps.

“Are you going to change us or not?” Ben asked angrily when he eventually lifted his head up.

Ben was more desperate for a change than his friend. The poop he had filled his pants with was now extremely uncomfortable. He would’ve been willing to give away almost anything if it meant he got a clean pair of underwear.

The nurses took away the bottles and bowls but didn’t return to let Ben and Jack out of their restrictive chairs. The men looked confused as they struggled against the trays that pinned their arms to their sides.

“We can’t just stay here…” Ben eventually said into the silent room.

“If you can get out of your seat be my guest.” Jack said bitterly.

“I’m not the one that got us stuck here in the first place.” Ben fired back.

“I’m sorry!” Jack was losing his patience. He knew he had arranged the meeting but he was getting tired of Ben bringing it up, “Maybe we could look to the future instead of assigning blame for the past.”

“I couldn’t have put it better than that.” Brick’s voice echoed around the room from the speakers, “Let’s talk about the future…”

• Like 2

I listen to requests from people on any platform :) Farting is not something I'm personally into so it rarely factors in but I am currently writing a story with a lot more breaking wind so look out for that one (it won't be ready for a while yet though!)

Ben and Jack are having a bad time but it is about to get much worse. With Brick seemingly becoming more and more unhinged there is a horrible game of dress up before a very public humiliation.

---

---

The door to the room opened and Brick swaggered in with the biggest grin on his face. Ben and Jack stared daggers at him and quickly launched into a tirade of expletives. Brick just walked forwards until he was stood in between the two highchairs. He seemed to find the impotent rage of Ben and Jack very funny.

“Alright, alright, alright…” Brick put his arms up to try and quieten his captives down, “This will take forever unless you let me talk.”

“You’re a bastard.” Ben finished with. His voice was so full of venom he was surprised Brick didn’t fall down dead on hearing the words.

“Do you want to hear what I have planned or not?” Brick asked with a shrug.

“We want you to let us go. I swear to God when we get free we are go-” Jack was interrupted.

“Hold your horses, cowboy.” Brick said with a chuckle, “If you’re going to talk to me like that I won’t tell you anything.”

“Damn you…” Ben growled.

“Fine, I’ll keep everything a surprise. Maybe it’ll be more fun that way.” Brick laughed again.

Rather than leave Brick knelt down in front of Jack’s tray and pressed the wet pull-up against his private parts. Jack shuddered and tried to twist away from the touching but it was impossible. Brick stood back up again and ruffled Jack’s hair with a sick laugh. He walked over to Ben and prodded his pull-up for a second before quickly pulling back.

“Jesus, you absolutely stink.” Brick pinched his nose and waved his hand in front of his nose as if he were a cartoon character.

Ben burned with shame and couldn’t keep eye contact with the bully. He turned his face away to try to hide the tears that were welling up. He hated Brick for being able to do this to him but was powerless to do anything to stop him. He just waited for Brick to start swaggering away as he sniffed loudly to keep the tears in, he inadvertently got a huge whiff of the smell he had created as well.

“Well, I’d love to spend more time chatting with you babies but I’ve got some work to do.” Brick smiled but his eyes remained cold, “We can’t all just sit around playing and pooping all day. Have fun!”

Both Ben and Jack felt relief when Brick left the room though it was only short-lived. A few seconds after the door closed the nurses began extracting the men from the highchairs. They were picked up as if it was nothing and carried across to the changing tables. The nurses seemed to know that Ben was in need of changing more than Jack and it was the messy man that was placed on the changing table first.

The onesie was pulled off Ben’s body and he blushed when he saw a stain on the bottom. He hadn’t realised but he must’ve leaked a little bit at some point. The sides of his pull-up were ripped open allowing the front of the disposable underwear to be lowered between his legs. The smell was awful and Ben didn’t dare to look at what was happening, he was sure the whole pull-up was smeared in a layer of crap.

The pull-up was taken away and Ben was cleaned with robotic efficiency. The gloved hands of the nurses were cold and dispassionate as they cleaned the waste away from Ben’s skin. Ben saw a diaper being unfolded and sighed in resignation. He should’ve known that being allowed the “dignity” of a pull-up wouldn’t last.

Once the robots were happy with Ben’s cleanliness the unfolded diaper was slipped underneath his butt. The boy’s legs were lifted in the air so it could be repositioned. At least the diaper was plain and white even if it’s thickness was noticeable before the diaper was taped closed.

Ben closed his eyes as the diaper was tightly taped around his waist. He only started looking around when he felt himself getting lifted into the air again, he was placed on the ground but held in place so he couldn’t wander away.

“No. Freakin’. Way.” Ben shook his head and tried to pull against the grip holding him in place.

Ben’s mouth dropped open in shock and horror as he saw nurses walking towards him with a pink tutu. He had been dressed as a baby boy before and that had been utterly humiliating but to be dressed in girls’ clothes was an indignity Ben didn’t think he could stand.

Seeming to sense Ben’s increase in resistance, more nurses walked over and the robotic hands descended from the ceiling. It was as if the riot squad had been called out and Ben was quickly surrounding.

Ben tried to resist but it only took seconds for the arms coming from the ceiling to grab his arms and hold them in place. The pink material of the tutu was skin tight and it was pulled down over Ben’s chest. The shoulder straps were quickly pulled taut as the frilly part of the ballerina outfit sat just above the diaper. There was a tight piece of material that went over the diaper between Ben’s legs, the startled man felt it getting popped into place over his rear. The outfit was completed by pink ballerina shoes tied with equally pink ribbons.

The robots marched Ben away feeling ridiculous. He was crinkling loudly as he was forced to march into the centre of the room. Being dressed like this was far more embarrassing than anything that had come before it. The ballerina outfit was more shameful than the diaper underneath it. He couldn’t even look Jack’s way such was the shame flowing through his veins.

Jack was placed on the changing table and was changed in much the same way as Ben. He deeply feared being dressed up like his friend and was actually relieved when he saw a juvenile looking cowboy outfit. A red flannel shirt was partially covered by a brown vest with a plastic sheriff’s badge pinned on to it. A small belt was wrapped around the top of the diaper with a cheaply made plastic gun in a holster on it. A cowboy hat was placed on his head as well, it was tied to his head by some string that went down and under Jack’s chin. It was an embarrassing outfit but next to what Ben was wearing it was nothing.

The robots marched Jack over to where Ben stood. Jack noticed his friend’s face was blushing the same colour as his ballerina outfit but he did his best not to stare, he didn’t want Ben to be even more uncomfortable than he clearly already was.

Just when the two men thought this round of embarrassment might be over they looked up to see the arms descending from the ceiling again. It was with an almost resigned sigh that they became surrounded. Neither could really work out what was happening right away but they were aware that they were being strapped into something.

As fast as the robotic arms surrounded the two men they finished their work and withdrew into the ceiling again. Behind them they left Ben and Jack strapped into harnesses that held their arms to their sides. Ben was the first to pull against the restraints but found that his hands were completely trapped.

“Brick!” Jack yelled out as he watched his friend struggle, “Stop this!”

Two of the Nannies clipped leashes to the backs of the harnesses. As the guys realised what was happening they tried to pull away but just like the harnesses there was no budging them. The Nannies very quickly started walking towards a door on the far side, Ben and Jack watched them walk past with the other ends of the leashes. As they were pulled taut both the boys were jerked after the Nannies who didn’t slow down. They had to jog to catch up and make sure they weren’t dragged across the floor.

As they approached the door Ben suddenly noticed sunlight coming through. It dawned on him that the robots were leading them outside whilst dressed up in these ridiculous costumes, they had no idea what would meet them out there. Ben in particular was left feeling panicked at the thought of being seen dressed up as a ballerina. He felt adrenaline flush through her veins.

“No! Stop!” Ben suddenly pulled back against the leash like a dog being taken into a vet, “You can’t take me outside like this!”

Jack was surprised when the Nanny-bots seemed to listen. They suddenly stopped just short of the door and as Ben stopped yelling he became aware of sounds coming from outside, sounds of families having fun and theme park rides running.

“Did… Did they just listen to me?” Ben asked in confusion.

Before Jack could reply the robotic hands came down from the ceiling yet again. They were lightning quick and neither Ben nor Jack could react to what was happening fast enough to stop it. Pacifiers were shoved between their lips and held there tightly. Jack reached up to try and pull it out but tight leather straps were being pulled behind his head to fasten the soother in place. He saw across the room that Ben was in the same position, his screaming and shouting reduced to muffled moans and whines.

Struggling and pulling uselessly at the reigns did little to help as Ben and Jack started to get pulled through the doorway. Ben closed his eyes as he felt his tutu brush against the doorframe, before he knew it he was out in the sunlight. He expected to hear people laughing at him immediately but he didn’t get that. When he finally dared to open his eyes he saw that the section of park they were in was empty.

As the Nanny walked away from the building Ben was forced to follow and suddenly realised he could feel a dampness in his diaper. He was embarrassed to think that during all the fear and struggling he must have wet a little bit. The tutu blocked the view of his diaper so he had to rely on his sense of feeling to work out the damage, it didn’t seem too bad.

Jack was looking at a large concrete wall that they were being walked along. On the other side the young man could hear all the sounds of a theme park. There was just a couple of inches of concrete separating him from the cheering hordes and he felt very vulnerable. His cowboy outfit did little to hide his diaper but he was thankful he wasn’t in Ben’s position.

“Don’t take us out there… Don’t take us out there…” Ben kept repeating though the pacifier in his mouth made it barely intelligible rubbish.

As the two boys were walked along the wall they came upon a door. They thought there was no way the Nannies would take them out into the general population but when they reached the door they stopped. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion except for Ben and Jack’s hearts which were beating harder and faster than ever.

There was a brief pause as if the robots were awaiting orders or processing what to do next and Jack was waiting with bated breath. Suddenly the door in front of the robo-nurse beeped and there was an audible click as it unlocked. Ben immediately reacted by pulling back on the reins and trying to get away, predictably it had no effect on the custodian who reached forwards and pushed the door open.

Time seemed to stand still for a second as Jack and Ben looked out into the main concourse. They saw huge crowds walking around, mainly families but strangely there was no children. Ben’s eyes filled with tears as Jack’s face blushed wildly. The Nanny-bot didn’t seem to care as it started walking forwards dragging the two men behind it.

It felt like the whole park fell silent in an instant. Ben and Jack were forced out into public like some obscene show. Ben instantly began crying as Jack looked around with unblinking eyes. The silence started to slowly turn into hushed whispers and then into laughter. As Ben and Jack were paraded for everyone in their babyish outfits and crinkling underwear people started pulling out their phones and cameras to take pictures. The braver people even walked forwards to get their pictures taken with the “freaks” and Ben and Jack were forced to have this humiliation immortalised. They both prayed that they didn’t know anyone here.

The men tried to struggle against their bonds but it was hopeless. It felt like hundreds of people crowded around as Ben and Jack were slowly walked through the park. It seemed like everyone thought they were an attraction doing this voluntarily despite the odd circumstances. Both of them felt their diapers warm on the tortuous walk as they were led through the crowds. It seemed like everyone was getting pictures with the strange performers and neither man could do anything to stop it, they felt like animals.

Just when Jack felt like there was no point to this walk other than embarrassment he saw the entrance of the park looming in front of him. Perhaps even scarier than the busy park entrance was Brick who was standing with a computer and talking to a large group of people.

“Come over here to get your pictures of the freaks!” Brick yelled out.

As Ben and Jack walked across the large open space just inside the entrance they drew closer to Brick and could see he was doing a roaring trade. Jack looked over to Ben and saw that he was staring daggers at Brick even as his face turned as red as a tomato. Jack was trying to maintain his composure but it was difficult in these extreme circumstances.

A camera was set up in front of Brick’s table and Ben and Jack were posed in front of it so people could get official pictures. At first they tried to pull away from the humiliating scene but they made no progress and eventually they stopped, it was a hot day and the effort was quickly tiring them.

Both Ben and Jack lost count of how many pictures were taken of them and neither had any idea how long they stood in that area being photographed. It felt like hundreds of people had got their photographs and they had heard themselves being called every name under the sun. They were shocked at how many people seemed to think this was some kind of avant-garde performance.

“Alright, I think it’s time the babies had some fun…” Brick said as he stepped forwards, “Wouldn’t you two like to go to the Action Zone? Lots of fun for little babies over there.”

The two captive men shook their heads vehemently but Brick didn’t care. In fact Ben and Jack’s continued resistance seemed to amuse him greatly and a smile slowly stretched from ear to ear. Jack thought he looked utterly insane, he must’ve been to go through all this.

• Like 1

Holy Cow Elfy, you've done it again where do you get such great ideas for your stories . You are so talented please . keep it going I  love it.... 

• 2 weeks later...

After a public humiliation and an escape attempt Ben and Jack are taken to a new place where they are surprised to see some human faces rather than robotic ones. Is this going to signal an uptick in theior fortunes or just a new kind of embarrassment?

---

---

As the Nannies pulled on the reigns Ben and Jack were suddenly jerked forwards. The crowd that had dispersed somewhat laughed as the young men stumbled behind the robots. Ben thought he was about to die of embarrassment but it was Jack who was the first to break. In desperation and wanting to avoid being dragged into what he was sure was a part of the park for infants he relaxed his legs and dropped to the floor. He landed on his ass and crossed his legs in defiance.

“What are you doing?” Brick guffawed as the audience around the group laughed at the adult seemingly having a tantrum.

Ben was feeling more humiliated than ever before in his tutu. He knew that no matter how bad it was for Jack it was worse for him because he was dressed like a baby girl. In solidarity with his friend and also in desperate resistance he also flopped to the floor. His pretty pink tutu was folded under his padded rear end on the concrete ground.

“They claim they aren’t babies.” Brick turned to the crowd with his arms out from his side. He was like a compere in a variety show.

The crowd laughed in approval and Brick pointed at the two men stubbornly refusing to move despite small tugs on the reins they were attached to. The bully stepped forwards so he was in between the two diapered men, he leaned down and put a hand on each of their heads.

“I might have to consider changing plans and making you both permanent parts of the show.” Brick muttered into their ears, “You’re a real hit with the customers.”

Brick stood up again and grabbed the leashes from the Nannies. He said a few things to them that neither Jack nor Ben could hear and then the robots walked away. Brick held on to the leashes and flexed his massive arms as if a warning to the two trapped men.

“It’s OK if you two don’t want to go anywhere.” Brick said confidently, “I’ve sent the Nannies to go fetch the strollers. We can wheel you around the park like the cranky toddlers you are.”

As Brick turned away and looked at the crowd Ben and Jack caught each other’s eyes. Jack tilted his head quickly trying to communicate with Ben that this might be their chance to escape. Ben subtly nodded and together they awkwardly climbed to their feet without much help from their tethered arms.

They looked each other in the eyes and Jack started tilting his head again along with rocking his body. He hoped Ben could read his mind and knew he was counting down from the three. On zero both Ben and Jack ran as hard as they could at to the end of the leashes, the leather binds jerked as the two men pulled with all their weight. For a second they were held in place and then, quite suddenly they felt themselves freed. Jack glanced over his shoulder to see Jack on the floor scrambling to grab the end of the leashes.

The exit was right in front of them but security was everywhere. They would have to find another way out. They sprinted in opposite directions and pushed through the crowd, it must’ve seemed like the most bizarre sight on Earth as the two men struggled for escape.

Jack was the first to be caught and, in fairness, barely got anywhere before Jack had recovered and stepped on the leash trailing behind him. Jack thought he was getting away when he suddenly came to a halt. He fell backwards and crashed into the floor, almost instantaneously he felt his a burst of heat in his diaper as he wet himself. He hadn’t even really known he needed to go, maybe he just hadn’t been paying attention. He panted for air as the wetness spread throughout the padding.

“Nice try.” Brick growled as he reeled in the leash and caught up to Jack, “But where the hell did you think you were going to go like that?”

Jack looked away as he furrowed his brow in frustration. His little cowboy hat had fallen off and he jerked his head away when Brick tried to put it back on his head. His only hope now was that Ben was having more luck in escaping than he had managed.

“Security.” Jack looked up to see Brick talking on a walkie-talkie, “We have an escapee. He is running west of the entrance in a pink tutu and a diaper.”

Jack was confused at how they could be paraded like this in the open. He recognised there was no children around and wondered what sort of theme park wasn’t swarming with children of all ages. Was it some kind of adult only day? Or a test day and the crowds were all employees, families and friends? Jack was confused by everything that was happening. With Brick holding his leash all he could do was stand and wait, he prayed with every cell in his body that Ben was able to get away and find help.

Ben was winded after just a few hundred metres. The gag made it hard to get a full breath of air and with his arms strapped to his side he was having to work extra hard to move quickly. He turned corners and had no real sense of where he was going. As Ben rounded a corner to a small alley he saw a couple of security guards coming into the alley at the other end. Ben turned around and saw security boxing him in from all sides. With a growl of hopeless fury Ben charged back the way he came and towards the burly men sent to stop him.

Ben launched himself at the nearest guard expecting to bowl him over. Ben’s progress was suddenly halted and he was yanked backwards. The harness across his chest and tummy suddenly grew extra tight and he was pulled back and against the floor. He was winded quite badly but it was only after a few seconds that he realised there felt like something nestling between his cheeks in his diaper. He belatedly realised that when he fell back he had soiled himself. He looked behind him and saw that a guard had dived forwards and grabbed the leash that had whipped behind him when he spun around.

The guards quickly came forwards and lifted Ben off the ground. He struggled uselessly as he was easily pulled back towards Brick. His pink tutu and ballerina singlet did nothing to hide his diapered state with it’s sticky and stinky package. Ben felt more than ashamed and he would’ve been thankful that he couldn’t see the rear of his diaper bulging out, if he knew how obscene it looked he would’ve felt much worse.

“Ah, excellent.” Brick said happily when he saw Ben being carried around the corner, “Bring him over to me.”

Jack saw his friend being carried back and felt his heart sink. His hopes of escape, however faint, disappeared as Ben was brought back to Brick. Ben was unceremoniously dropped on to his backside next to Jack who looked at him pityingly.

The robotic Nurses soon came back into view and the one leading the pack was pushing a giant twin stroller with two seats. Ben and Jack could do little as they were lifted and dropped into the two seats and strapped in tightly. Ben winced as he felt the mess in his diaper slide against his skin and spread around the padded area.

“Now, let’s go. I have something special for the pair of you.” Brick smiled wickedly as he started walking on ahead of the stroller.

For several minutes Ben and Jack were stuck in their stroller as they were pushed by the robots behind them. The restraints on the pushchair held them both back against the seat and neither had any chance to free themselves. Their arms were still strapped to their sides meaning all they could really do was wriggle. They felt almost like statues stuck in a single pose and shown off to anyone who wanted to look at them.

The stroller eventually came up to a small building off to the side of the park. The door had a plaque that read “Family/Extra Needs Office” which seemed so vague as to mean virtually nothing. The stroller was wheeled up to the door which Brick opened.

Inside the hut Ben and Jack were surprised to see a lack of high-tech equipment. The room was staffed by a group of men and women in identical white t-shirts and shorts. When Brick walked in he saw them all look up and pay attention though none of them seemed too surprised at the sight of Ben and Jack.

“I suggest you boys fill your diapers.” Brick leaned down to whisper to the two trapped men, “Before your diaper change.”

Ben saw the sense in what Brick was saying. He was already partially messy and if he was about to get a change it would be better to push it all now rather than soil his next diaper early. Ben saw that Jack was looking at him with a frown but knew what he had to do.

“There you go, Jack.” Brick laughed heartily, “Your little friend is doing it. That’s it Benny boy, fill your pants!”

Ben didn’t want to look like he was following Brick’s instructions but he also knew it would be best to get it out now. He went red in the face as he pushed down. It was awkward because the seat of the stroller was pushing the diaper up close to Ben’s body, it wasn’t leaving a lot of room. Ben grunted around his pacifier and suddenly felt a rush of hot crap spreading over his backside. When Ben finally relaxed he knew he had thoroughly soiled himself in front of Brick, Jack and all the staff in this small building.

“Christ, I can smell it already.” Brick looked disgusted but also amused, “Just you now, Jack. Come on, get all that yucky poo poo out.”

Jack was furious with Brick and more humiliated than he could ever imagine. He looked up at Brick with fire in his eyes, he did need to go number two but he loathed the idea of following the instructions of the big bully like Brick.

“No?” Brick raised his eyebrows and then shrugged, “I gave you the choice.”

Brick turned to the person behind the reception desk who had been watching this display with a weird lack of passion. They whispered to each other a little bit before shaking hands.

“This is where I leave you for now.” Brick said as he turned back to the stroller, “We’re doing a little test on whether these Robo-nurses are better than the human touch. Thanks for volunteering.”

Brick winked and then laughed again before standing up and leaving. Ben and Jack heard the robotic nurses leaving with him and twisted around to try and see what was happening. Footsteps from in front of them brought their attention back around and they were startled to see a pretty young lady standing in front of them.

“Hello, my name is Francesca.” The young woman smiled widely but there was clearly a part of her that seemed a little confused, “Seems like we need to change these icky diapers!”

As the stroller was pushed through a door Ben and Jack emerged into another nursery. This one seemed a lot more traditional than the futuristic one with the robots, this one was wood panelled and looked like something you’d see in a family home. The only slightly unusual thing was the lack of windows and just single door, it gave it a slightly claustrophobic feeling.

Ben was the one more urgently in need of a diaper change and he was unhooked from the stroller and had his harness removed. He was endlessly pleased to get the use of his arms back. Ben had to help the young woman lift him up on to the table and he landed on his butt with a squelch. He was more than happy when the tutu was removed and he laid back feeling relieved to be getting out of his diaper. He couldn’t understand why these people were acting like this was in any way usual.

“I guess a big baby leaves big messes…” Francesca said as her smile faded, “I don’t know why you guys volunteered for this.”

When Francesca lowered the front of the diaper she nearly gagged. It was clear that she was new to this and probably didn’t expect to be changing adults in diapers. Ben was just frustrated that she was taking so long, with the amount of staff around he didn’t dare try to fight back so he laid still and was very slowly cleaned by the hesitant Francesca. It took several minutes before the old diaper was pulled away and dropped into the trash can. A new diaper was pulled off the shelf and swiftly taped around Ben’s waist.

Ben was put into a plain white onesie that stretched over his diaper and then sat on the floor. Jack was next up and his change went a lot more smoothly thanks to it only being wet. He was put in an identical white onesie and sat next to his friend.

“I’m going to put the television on for both of you.” Francesca said, “I’m going to take the gags off but you must stay quiet or they go back on, alright?”

Ben and Jack both nodded. They were just desperate to be able to speak again even if they had to keep it down. They patiently sat in front of the television as the screen was turned on to show some singing cartoon teddy bears. Francesca then undid the straps holding the gags in and pulled them out.

“Ma’am, you have to let us out!” Jack immediately said making sure to keep his voice down, “We didn’t volunteer!”

“Sorry guys, Bill said to keep you here.” Francesca shrugged. Bill was Brick’s real name.

“He’s lying!” Jack said a little more loudly.

“He told us you would claim that.” Francesca smiled wryly, “He said it’s a test and we are to keep you here.”

“Why would he say that!?” Jack asked desperately. It felt like he was trying to argue against inasanity.

“I’ve already said too much.” Francesca stood up, “Play nice you two.”

“But… But…” Jack wanted to appeal to Francesca’s reason but she was already walking out the door.

The door closed leaving Ben and Jack alone. There was silence for a couple of minutes as they both digested everything that had happened since they had last been able to speak to each other. It felt so surreal and they would’ve never thought Brick would take them outside. They both had the same unasked questions in their heads: Why did everyone act like this was normal? And where were all the children?

“Just play along until someone leaves that door open.” Jack muttered.

“You can’t still be thinking about escaping.” Ben replied incredulously.

“What? You want to sit around here forever?” Jack asked with disgust.

“He’ll let us go eventually…” Ben said quietly.

“Maybe.” Jack replied with a shrug that rubbed his onesie against his diaper, “Or maybe he’s crazy enough to keep us here.”

Ben looked down and had to admit that Jack might be correct. There was a chance that Brick had fallen off the deep end and was going to take the two of them down with him. He nodded his head in tacit agreement to work with Jack to get out. Workers came in and out on a semi-regular basis over the next hour. Some brought in bottles of drink and others just looked in to make sure there were no problems before turning away.

After an abortive escape attempt Ben and Jack find themselves comprehensively restrained. They try to rationalise their situation before "the boss" appears with frightening news.

---

---

After an hour of silently watching the baby television show their moment finally came. An older male came in and moved some things around on the changing table, it looked like he was doing some kind of inventory but, crucially, he had left the door open a tiny fraction. Jack nudged Ben and nodded his head towards the open door. Ben nodded and together they slowly climbed to their feet, the moment the old man looked at them they started to run for the door.

Ben was the faster of the two and made it out into the lobby slightly ahead of Jack who closed the door on the old man as he darted out. Ben saw the door they had used to enter the building and ran towards it. He pulled on the handle but found it to be locked. He yanked on the handle as hard as he could but was already aware the staff were starting to hurry over to stop them. Yet again their attempt at escaping was crushed before it had a chance to really start.

Jack was grabbed first but Ben wasn’t far behind and they were soon both being dragged towards a room next to the one they were just in. Their diapers crinkled loudly as they twisted and turned in an attempt to get away.

“We’re not volunteers!” Jack yelled as the door in front of them was unlocked, “Brick kidnapped us and brought us here!”

Ben and Jack were pushed into the new room and they found it to be almost entirely empty. It had padded walls and a sign up near the ceiling proclaiming it to be the “Time Out Room.”

“Brick?” One of the male workers repeated.

“I think they mean Bill.” Francesca was nearby and looked into the room to see the two diapered men pleading their case.

“We didn’t volunteer!” Ben took up the fight, “We promise! We swear we don’t want to be here!”

“Are they telling the truth?” One of the men who had just dragged them into the room asked with a look of confusion.

“Remember what Bill said.” Francesca replied, “He said they were going to try to convince us to let them out but part of the test was to keep them in. He said if we could keep these two in we could keep actual children in and then we’d be employed as caregivers. Remember if we do really well they’ll let us take care of people with special needs as well, that means a raise!”

“But they seem…” The man started to say.

“We’ll let the manager come talk to them when he comes back.” Francesca said with a finality that suggested she was in charge.

Ben and Jack looked around at the padded room in defeat. There would be nothing to do in here and it was clearly supposed to be used either for people with special needs who or children who required time out either as punishment or for safety reasons. Naughty babies, which was what they were now being treated as.

“Can we at least get something to wear?” Ben asked dejectedly, “It’s cold in here.”

“That’s a good idea.” Francesca said as if an idea had just popped into her head.

The door closed as the staff walked away. Jack got up to try to open the door but they clearly weren’t going to be so careless again. Ben simply put his head in his hands, this was all so crazy. He wondered if his parents already knew they were missing and looking for them again. For this to happen twice was insane and he still hadn’t totally forgiven Jack for getting them into it. After a couple of minutes the door opened again and Francesca appeared with two of the bigger office workers behind her.

“Take your onesies off and throw them over here.” Francesca said.

Ben and Jack pulled apart the poppers on their onesies and then pulled them over their heads leaving them in only their diapers. Francesca balled them both up and held them in her arms, she looked over her shoulders to the larger men.

“Proceed.” Francesca said.

Ben and Jack were stood in the middle of the small padded room as the two guards came in. They were holding bundles of clothing but neither of the diapered men could quite make out what they were except that it didn’t look like a normal set of clothes.

“Be good boys.” The bald man said as he advanced into the room, “Let us dress you and maybe you’ll get a reward. Turn around.”

“Turn around?” Ben repeated with a frown.

“Just do it.” The bald man said impatiently, “Unless you want to be left in here in just those diapers.”

Ben shrugged and turned around with a sigh. Jack followed soon afterwards though felt suspicious of the whole situation. It was too chilly in the padded room to remain in diapers and nothing else.

“Hold your arms up.” The bald man continued.

“When’s Brick coming?” Jack asked as he faced the opposite wall.

There was no answer to Jack’s question. Instead both Ben and Jack simultaneously felt something being slipped down their arms. It felt almost like a sweater but heavier. The garments were rapidly pulled down and forced the boy’s arms against their chests. They were essentially hugging themselves and they belatedly realised they were being forced into straightjackets.

“Hey!” Jack struggled but it was already too late.

Jack wriggled from side to side but was already trapped. The straps were done up behind his back trapping him in the restrictive clothing. By the time he was pushed forwards he was completely locked in. He looked over to Ben and saw that his friend was similarly trapped. When Ben was shoved he fell over on to the padded floor and seemed to have a lot of trouble getting back up.

If the hapless men thought that was the end of their troubles they were quickly proven wrong. More of the workers came into the padded room with brightly coloured helmets. Without the use of their arms neither Ben nor Jack could do anything to prevent this. They were forced down on to their backs as the helmets, similar to what an amateur boxer would wear, were forced on and tightly strapped. The two men felt like they were prisoners who were thought to possibly self-harm and everything was being done to prevent it. No doubt the staff saw this as a way of proving their credentials.

Even now the pain wasn’t over as the men who had put the helmets on Ben and Jack held them down. Neither could see past the burly office workers but they could feel leather straps around their ankles. A long metal bar was attached to the cuff forcing the diapered men’s legs apart. Ben and Jack had been completely immobilised.

As the men backed off Ben and Jack tried to test their binds. The straightjacket had very little give and neither of the boys could stand up thanks to the spreader bars holding their legs apart. They were helpless on the floor but struggled desperately.

“If the bosses see this they’ll be sure to give us responsibilities for both disabled visitors and people who break the rules!” One of the men said as he looked down at their work.

“Good work boys.” Francesca nodded her head and smiled, “The personal touch will always be better than machines.”

“You’re all crazy!” Ben yelled with a red face.

“Let. Us. Out!” Jack exclaimed.

“Quiet now.” Francesca waved her hand, “Or we’ll get the gags. You two just wait here until the boss comes in to see you.”

Jack was baring his teeth in anger whilst Ben had his eyes closed and felt extremely sorry for himself. Neither of the men could really move all that much, the spreader bar on their legs and the straightjacket left them lying on the floor and any time they did try to move they ended up just flopping like a fish before running out of energy again.

Ben and Jack were left alone as all the park employees left whilst congratulating each other. They closed and locked the door behind them and returned to work leaving Ben and Jack on the floor of the padded room.

“What the Hell is even going on!?” Ben hissed across the room after a few minutes.

“I don’t know.” Jack was just staring up at the ceiling listlessly, “It looks like they’re doing some test on who can care for babies, the disabled and troublemakers, the human staff or the robots.”

“Well, what about taking us out in front of all those people? Surely some of them would’ve seen that not everything was right.” Ben reasoned as he tried to roll over. He got halfway before his strength ran out and he ended up flat on his back again.

“It’s weird.” Jack agreed, “But I think this is just a training day or something. There were no kids out there. I think they were all staff and people they know.”

“When’s Brick or their boss or whoever getting here?” Ben asked with a deep sigh.

“Jesus, Ben, I don’t know.” Jack replied in exasperation. He was annoyed at the questions he didn’t have answers for but he also felt a growing need to use his diaper, “I know just as much as you do.”

“Geez, sorry…” Ben muttered darkly, “I wasn’t the one who got us trapped here.”

Jack chose to ignore the stinging barb. The boys simply waited in silence for the door to open and the next part of their ordeal get revealed to them. They had no way of telling the time but it seemed to be taking forever, the only way they knew anyone was still there was when Francesca or one of the guys walked over to look through the small window in the door.

Jack wouldn’t be able to contain his bowels forever and he broke the silence with a distressed whine followed by a grunt. With a face going red Jack pushed down and felt a sudden expansion in the back of his diaper. A huge lump formed before being flattened down and spreading over his bare skin. Despite having to do this so many times he couldn’t help but feel humiliated at soiling himself.

Jack’s accident soon became obvious to Ben even if the grunting hadn’t given it away. A smell of fresh faecal matter spread through the air and soon made the room just that much more unpleasant. Ben did his best to shuffle away from his friend but the smell was inescapable as was the soft sobbing Jack had lapsed into.

The pair of diapered men waited and waited. There was no sign of anyone coming and Ben found his eyes growing heavy out of sheer boredom. He was doing his best to stay awake until he heard soft snoring coming from Jack. When he looked over he saw that Jack was completely still and clearly asleep. As if it was permission Ben closed his eyes as well, he welcomed sleep as a device to get this over with even quicker.

---

“It smells like a pigsty in here.” Brick’s voice cut through the silence and woke Ben and Jack straight up.

Neither of the diapered men could disagree with the bully’s harsh assessment. The room was rank with the smell of waste and both Ben and Jack were contributing towards it. The smell of pee and poop was so bad it felt like there should be a sign on the door warning of the toxicity beyond.

The straightjackets and feet spreaders rendered the two unfortunate victims unable to really move as Brick walked into the room with his characteristic swagger. Ben looked up with wide eyes full of fear whilst Jack was practically snarling like a dog when a threat was near.

“You guys really fucked up, you know that?” Brick said idly, “Trying to snitch on me. It was a big mistake.”

“We didn’t have a choice.” Ben replied with a shaky voice, “The cops were at our houses when we got back.”

“And instead of making up some other reason you decided to tell them about what I had done.” Brick shook his head in disappointment.

“We told the truth!” Jack spat angrily.

“It doesn’t matter now.” Brick said darkly, “Now that I have this job I have to make sure that you don’t spread anymore slander against me. Do you know what’s happening here?”

“It’s another theme park?” Ben answered, “But who would hire you after what happened?”

“Not only hire me but give me a massive promotion and lots of money!” Brick clarified with a bark of a laugh, “I don’t know who owns this place to be honest but I wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Well, the park isn’t open yet. We’re testing things and one of the things that we are checking is whether or not we should use the automated system from the last place. Everyone here is an employee or friend of an employee. They were all told you are volunteers. A couple of dudes into this as a weird fetish thing.”

“You bastard…” Jack muttered as his cheeks went red with embarrassment.

Brick broke into laughter and nodded his head. He clapped his hands twice and two of the robotic nannies appeared in the doorway. He was commanding them like his own little personal army. Ben and Jack instinctively flinched and tried to shimmy away but their bondage made that incredibly difficult, all Jack managed to do was spread the mess in the back of his diaper all over his butt and lower back.

“I’m not sure how much time I have left here. I’m not stupid enough to think you two won’t cause me more problems. Fortunately I’ve saved up some money and once I make the pair of you disappear I will quickly be leaving myself.” Brick relayed his insane plot as if it was totally normal, “I already have flights booked and everything.”

With another couple of claps the robots moved into the room. They knelt down next to each of the diapered men as tubes started extending from their breasts. Ben and Jack knew what that meant and quickly closed their mouths. They were struggling to process what they were hearing from Brick, it really sounded like he had gone off the deep end.

The men tried to resist the force feeding but with their limbs bound there wasn’t a lot they could do and the see-through tubes were pushed between their lips. Milk poured down the tubes with Ben and Jack having to swallow regularly in the way that they had become accustomed during their stays with Brick. The bully was still standing over them and watching.

Ben and Jack were very alarmed by what Brick had said but their concentration was taken completely by their drinks and it wasn’t long before they could feel their bodies weakening. It felt almost like they were floating as the darkness of unconsciousness weighed heavily on their eyes. Before too long they were both out cold as the nannies withdrew the tubes back into their chests and picked the boys up.

“Come on.” Brick said as he watched the nurses carrying Ben and Jack walk past, “Not too long to go now.”

• 2 weeks later...

Jack and Ben's stay at the theme park continues as they are dumped back into the robotic nursery. An unexpected opening gives the hapless boys a chance for a little revenge...

---

---

Ben awoke with a start. He didn’t know how long he had been out cold but he felt very groggy. He noticed he was no longer tied up at all and was laying on the floor of the automated nursery again. He shifted slightly and felt the ever present diaper between his legs, it was wet but not as much as before. Someone or something must’ve changed them whilst they were out cold.

Ben rolled over feeling stiffness in all of his joints. He saw his friend lying a small distance away and he crawled over to him. He shook Jack’s shoulders and with reluctance Jack opened his eyes.

“What? Where are we?” Jack quickly said. He sat up maybe a little too quickly and felt the room spin around him.

“Back in the nursery.” Ben replied.

Jack put his head back on the floor and let out a deep tortured sigh. Were they ever going to be allowed to leave this horrible place?

“Tiresome, isn’t it?” Brick’s voice came from the corner of the room, “Don’t worry though. Not long left now.”

With nothing keeping them down Ben and Jack tried to climb to their feet. They clung to each other but were still too weak to do much, they slumped back down on to the ground. Watching Brick slowly walk towards them from the corner of the room Ben felt himself flinching whilst Jack’s hands balled into fists. If Jack had any strength at all he was sure he would’ve launched himself at the mad man.

“I’ll be gone in a couple of days to never be seen from again.” Brick said, “Once I deal with you two I can go.”

“Just let us go.” Ben called out rather desperately, “It’s not too late to stop whatever you have planned.”

“I’m afraid it is.” Brick said though he didn’t look sorry at all, “All the arrangements have been made.”

“Fuck you!” Jack suddenly blurted out as loudly as he could, “Go FUCK yourself!”

Ben had slumped down on to the floor and was bawling his eyes out. He was exhausted and just wanted to go home, he regretted ever talking to the police and setting this all in motion. He felt tears streak down his cheeks as Brick laughed from several feet away.

“It’s OK, baby.” Brick said as he advanced on Ben, “I know what’ll calm you down.”

Brick stepped forward and grabbed Ben around the waist. Ben was too lost in his tears to resist and he was soon slung over Brick’s shoulder. The diapered man felt the bully place a hand on his padded butt as he was carried towards the door. For a fleeting second Ben thought he was being taken back outside but instead he was taken through a side door and into a bathroom that Ben had never seen before.

Brick placed Ben on the floor and took his diaper off leaving him naked. He then lifted Ben up and placed him into a seat in the bathtub. The seat was like a car seat and the straps were tightened around Ben to push him back into the chair.

“I’ll just start this little program. You’ll feel all better afterwards.” Brick said as he adjusted some settings on his tablet.

There was a short delay as Ben struggled against the restraints holding him to the bath seat. Suddenly taps sprung to life and started depositing warm water into the tub, as the water level slowly rose Brick continued fiddling with the settings on his portable computer.

“I have no idea why we have this setting but I’m happy to make use of it.” Brick chuckled.

The ceiling above Ben opened up and robotic hands descended. There were two of them and they were both holding electric hair clippers. Ben was crying so much he didn’t even notice what was happening until he felt the sudden buzzing on his head. As his eyes cleared he was shocked to see his hair falling into the water around him.

“Noooo…” Ben wailed as Jack admired the machines at work.

There was nothing Ben could do as the clippers repeatedly went across his head. As he pleaded with Brick for mercy the bully poured a bottle of pink lotion into the rapidly rising water, Ben had no idea what it was.

The machines took over the process now and Ben was soaped up and sponged down by the hands that descended from the ceiling. Ben had to endure the rough but quick clean before the straps on the seat loosened. He was about to try to climb out of his seat himself when Brick pulled him out and set him down on the floor.

“My… My…” Ben was babbling as he rubbed the top of his head and found that he now had a very short buzz cut. Not only that but Ben noticed his body hair had come away in the water. The only hair he seemed to have left was his eyebrows.

“Babies shouldn’t have all that unsightly body hair.” Brick stated as Ben looked down at himself in shock.

Brick put his tablet down and grabbed a towel. He roughly dried Ben who was still feeling weak and completely unable to resist. As soon as Brick was happy that Ben was as dry as he was going to get he picked up the tablet and pressed some more of the buttons. A few seconds later the door to the bathroom opened and a Robo-nurse came in. Ben was picked up and carried back into the main nursery. He was blushing at being almost completely hairless and saw Jack staring at him with his mouth agape.

Brick followed Ben into the nursery and placed the tablet he had been using to control things down on a chair in the corner. Jack saw a sudden opportunity as Brick followed Ben to the changing table. With Brick’s back turned Jack got on to his hands and knees and started crawling as quickly as his large diaper would allow. His arms and legs were weak which made him look more like an uncoordinated baby as he tried to scramble across the floor. He glanced back and saw that Brick was, thankfully, very distracted with Ben.

Jack expected to be stopped with every step he took but he soon found himself picking up the tablet that seemed to control everything. The menu was confusing but Jack started quickly swiping and looking for something that would at least shut down all the robots. The Holy Grail would’ve been some way to contact the outside world.

“Hey! What are you doing!?” Brick’s voice suddenly boomed across the nursery.

Jack hurried looked through all the menus for anything that would help. If Brick reached him before he could do anything he was sure he would be in the worst trouble he could imagine. Brick was already loudly stomping over towards him. He desperately scrolled through the options until he finally landed on something which looked helpful. With Brick just a few feet away Jack turned the tablet around and hovered his finger right above a button labelled “Baby All Subjects.” Brick suddenly stopped as Jack stared up at him from the floor threateningly.

“Now… Just hold on a minute…” Brick’s eyes were wide and he had gone rather pale.

A smile crept across Jack’s face as his finger lowered and got closer to the button which so scared their kidnapper.

“I-If you press that we’ll all be stuck here until someone lets us out!” Brick gulped, “That might not be till Monday!”

Jack had nothing to lose. He was already trapped in there so Brick’s words meant little to him. Jack giggled and lowered his finger, he pressed the button and saw the tablet flash a white screen with a green tick. Brick’s eyes flew wide open and Jack could feel the hate in the large man’s stare.

“You little shit!” Brick yelled.

Jack cowered in fear as Brick marched forwards. He brought his fist back and looked like he was about to kill Jack when suddenly his hand was grabbed. Jack had closed his eyes but when he opened them again he saw that one of the mechanical hands from the ceiling had swiftly come down to grab Brick.

“Get off me!” Brick roared, “I’m your boss! Let go!”

More mechanical hands were descending like tentacles from the ceiling. They wrapped around Brick and lifted him off the floor despite his struggling, he was swearing and threatening the robots but Jack already knew how useless that was.

As Jack watched the bully getting dragged away he was also grabbed by the gloved hands but unlike Brick he knew not to fight it. Jack was the first one placed on the changing table and as his diaper was changed he looked to the side to see Brick still struggling. Ben, who had been placed in his crib in a red footed sleeper, was watching and seemed to be enjoying this as much as Jack was. Despite enduring another embarrassing diaper change Jack was able to smile as he was put into fresh padding and a red sleeper just like his friend.

Once Jack was placed softly in his crib next to Ben he quickly scrambled up to the side of the crib and looked out between the bars. He watched in joy as Brick was given a liberal taste of his own medicine, he struggled but even his physically impressive body was no match for the metal that was manhandling him. Jack couldn’t stop giggling despite being in the same helpless situation.

As Brick’s clothes were forcefully pulled off Jack spotted a couple of robot nurses brining over a third crib which was placed next to his. Jack looked over at Ben who didn’t seem to be relishing what was happening quite as much.

“I’m your master!” Brick screamed as he was stripped naked and laid on the table, “Let me go!”

A diaper was brought down from the ceiling and Jack was lifted so that it could be slid under him. Jack had to laugh when he caught sight of Brick’s bare genitals, for such a big mass of muscle he seemed to be lacking in the pants department. Jack couldn’t really see what was happening with all the robots getting in the way and the mass of movement but after a minute he suddenly saw the sea of metal part and the metal arms from the ceiling started carrying Brick to the empty crib. The blushing bully was in a thick diaper and a green sleeper suit.

“You bastards!” Brick yelled as he was dropped in the crib, “How can you do this to me!?”

“That’s rich.” Jack snorted, “What’s the matter, baby? Don’t like having a taste of your own medicine?”

“You’ll regret this.” Brick muttered as he started reaching back for the zip on the top of his back.

Jack wasn’t worried about Brick’s threat. The bully was in the crib just like he and Ben were and what’s more he had already threatened that he was going to make both the unfortunate prisoners disappear. What more could he possibly do?

“I wouldn’t try to take that off.” Jack said to Brick noticing he was still reaching for the zip, “Your mechanical goons don’t much care for dissent.”

Brick paused for a second before realising Jack was correct. He grimaced and angrily punched one of the bars between him and Jack. He wished more than anything that he could reach the person who despite everything had managed to get one up on him.

One by one the three men fell asleep as they were left in their cribs with nothing to do. Ben was the first to fall into unconsciousness, he hadn’t taken an interest in anything since his bath, not even Jack’s gambit on Brick could rouse his interest for long. Jack was the second to fall asleep with a confused mixture of dread and happiness. Brick was last and he stayed up a lot longer than other two. He felt embarrassed more about being trapped by Jack than he did about the diapers. This was a complication to his plan but it wouldn’t stop him getting what he wanted. Punishing Ben and Jack had become a diabolical obsession for him.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Ben and Jack have managed to get their own back on the bully and kidnapper that seems determined to ruin their lives. However, they are still trapped inside the automated nursery along with Brick and unsure of what the future holds. A visit from an old face explains everything that has been going on and what the future holds.

This is the final part!

---

---

The next day was remarkably dull considering the circumstances. There was no extra humiliations or embarrassments on top of the usual diaper stuff. Brick stayed away from Ben and Jack, the brooding bully didn’t utter a word for the whole day. Even when he was taken for his diaper changes he remained stoically silent, if anything it was more terrifying for the other boys than when he was ranting and raving.

Ben and Jack stayed near each other and played listlessly with the toys they were given. When they spoke it was usually only to worry over what was coming but neither could see the future so the discussion tended to go round in circles. The worst part of the day was the suppositories they were forced to take before their night time diapers ensuring they would wake up messy.

Brick had avoided having a messy diaper during the day and that may have spurred the robots into giving the three men the suppositories in the first place. He was the first to crack just half an hour after being put to bed. He was tossing and turning whilst Ben and particularly Jack watched with glee.

Brick wasn’t used to this like the other two were so when his intestines started twisting he felt panic rip through him. He curled into a ball and hoped desperately that he might be able to ride the cramps and not expel his waste, he was expecting to be rescued the next morning so he just had a few hours to hold out.

“Ugh.” Brick grunted with the effort of keeping his sphincter closed. The longer he held on the worse the pain got and the more certain he was that he was going to fill his pants just like he had watched Ben and Jack do so many times.

When the inevitable happened Brick was practically shaking from the effort of holding his bowels. Brick finally gave up and almost as soon as he let his concentration slip for a second he felt the poopy mess explode out into the diaper as if all the time spent holding it had built up intense pressure. If there hadn’t been a diaper in the way Brick thought his shameful accident would’ve hit the wall on the far side of the room.

With his bowels finally able to relax Brick could only start to sob as he faced away from the other cribs and regretted his choices. The poopy accident felt even worse than he had ever imagined, the stinky mess sticking to him like glue. He tried to pull the back of the diaper away from his skin but his sleeper wouldn’t let him get a good grip and the padding was just too full.

Ben was the next to give in to his body’s needs. He didn’t try to hold it nearly as much as Brick had, he’d been through this so many times he knew that when the first cramp hit it was better to just push down with his tummy muscles. He farted into the diaper before a thick slurry of crap fired out of him and into the padding. He grunted to fill his diaper but otherwise remained silent.

Jack was the last to mess himself but his body gave up not long after Ben. Like his friend he felt a cramp and did his best to relax. Jack’s poop was much more solid and pushed the diaper out a little as it dropped into the damp disposable. The soft faecal matter smeared against the diaper as it pushed out into the limited space.

Despite being the first to poop himself Brick was the last to fall asleep. His messy pants stopped him being comfortable and it was only when exhaustion took over that he fell deep in to sleep.

---

The next morning brought a terrible smell and the guys in the crib were awoken by metallic footsteps making their way across the floor. Jack sat up and felt the poopy diaper between his legs squeeze between him and the bed forcing the oozing mess around the padding. He rubbed his eyes and saw both Ben and Brick starting to stir, the smell around the cribs was indescribable.

The mechanical nanny walked to his crib and deftly lowered the railings. Knowing better than to resist Jack lifted his arms up and allowed the robotic caretaker to pick him up. He felt one of her hands against the seat of his diaper spreading the mess even further, Jack felt like every square inch of his crotch and butt had been smeared in the sticky brown waste.

Jack was laid down on the changing table and had his sleeper removed. The smell grew an awful lot worse when the tapes were pulled off the front of his diaper and opened up. The nannies didn’t care though and despite Jack turning his face away in disgust he was soon cleaned and taped into a fresh diaper. Unusually, when his change was completed he was placed back in his crib.

Ben was changed next and Brick was last. Brick still felt a lot of embarrassment about the changes but even he had learned not to fight the extremely strong robots. Once his change was complete he was put back in his crib as well. The robots left as suddenly as they had arrived leaving three confused men in the nursery. Normally they were put on the floor and allowed to play after their changes, this was quite strange.

“What’s going on?” Ben asked quietly.

“I have no idea…” Jack replied. Both Ben and Jack looked over to Brick.

“This is nothing to do with me.” Brick spat out aggressively, “Since you messed everything up I’ve not had any control. Someone is controlling this though…”

“How do you know that?” Jack asked with a frown.

“Because the standard programming would have the diaper change followed by play time on the floor. Someone has changed the programming.” Brick’s eyes narrowed. It was clear to all he was feeling very suspicious about someone outside of the nursery.

“You’re smarter than you look, Brick.” A voice came over the PA system making everyone jump. Thanks to the poor audio quality it was impossible to know if any of the men knew who was speaking.

“Get me out of here!” Brick snarled as he looked up at the television screen in the corner.

“Temper, temper…” The voice over the announcer system said playfully, “You’ll give yourself an ulcer.”

As if to show he wasn’t going to follow the disembodied instructions Brick lashed out and kicked at the crib’s bars with the bottom of his feet. He repeatedly tried to break the bars but none of them budged an inch.

Jack and Ben were watching Brick’s tantrum nervously until everyone was distracted by the sound of the door opening. Whoever was outside wasn’t rushing in and was therefore keeping everyone in suspense. When the person finally stepped in everyone gasped in shock.

“Alan!” Brick gasped breathlessly.

“Surprised to see me?” Alan asked as he walked in holding an electronic table identical to the one Brick had used.

“But they arrested you!” Brick said with wide eyes.

“They did. Then they let me go. You know perfectly well there was no evidence that what happened at Wild Rapids had anything to do with me. You made sure no one would be implicated for what you did to Ben and Jack.” Alan explained as he walked into the middle of the room.

“Y-You know I was just playing the police for fools, right?” Brick looked nervous. It was a shock for everyone to see him so thoroughly out of control, “I-I knew they wouldn’t be able to charge you…”

Alan smiled and shook his head. The lie was obvious to everyone. Brick had attempted to throw Alan under the bus when Ben and Jack had gone to the police. It turned out Brick had been a little too good at destroying the evidence and so Alan had been released.

“I may not be as evil as you…” Alan started, “But what I do have is extremely rich grandparents who were most sympathetic towards me when I was released.”

Ben and Jack were watching proceedings in shock. They still didn’t know if this reveal of Alan was good news for them or not. It could go anywhere and all the two friends could do was wait and hope for the best.

“What do you mean?” Brick asked in confusion and then as if suddenly realising something he followed up with, “And why the hell are you even here!?”

“Have you never wondered who your mysterious boss is?” Alan asked.

“No way…” Brick looked horrified.

“My grandparents have so much money they don’t know what to do with it. They asked me what I wanted as a present, anything in the world.” Alan smiled, “They were a bit surprised when I told them I wanted my own theme park!”

“They bought you this whole place!?” It was Jack exclaiming now.

“Not entirely.” Alan said, “They provided a substantial investment and put together a group of investors with me named as the CEO. It was quite complicated but I’ve got people to worry about the money for me.”

“I can’t believe this…” Brick shook his head as if deciding this reality was incorrect, “You did all this just to lure me here? How could you know this was going to happen?”

“You have quite the ego.” Alan smirked, “I didn’t do this just for you. I genuinely wanted to run a theme park. I realised I could teach you a lesson later on. I could employ you at some stupidly high salary and you wouldn’t even question it. I wanted you close and I knew sooner or later I would be able to get my revenge, I didn’t expect it to be this quickly but I should’ve figured you wouldn’t be able to let the past stay in the past.”

Brick had dropped back on his padded rear as he stared out at Alan. He had never seriously questioned why he had been employed well above his pay grade, never questioned why he had never met the person he answered to. He silently cursed himself.

“The whole robotic nursery thing is a great selling point. I would’ve suggested trialling it whether you were here or not.” Alan continued, “Imagine my surprise when I turned up to work one morning and found that you, Brick, had found two “volunteers” to test out our nursery. Imagine my surprise when I saw Ben and Jack.”

Alan pointed at the two men who had been tortured by Brick ever since they had arrived. Brick was looking down at the mattress now as if he was putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

“I knew sooner or later I would be able to get you for trying to send me to prison.” Alan said, “I didn’t think the opportunity would come so quickly.”

“It was just a harmless prank!” Brick tried to suggest unconvincingly, “I didn’t mean anything serious by it.”

Alan let out a bark of a laugh that sounded like Brick’s. He shook his head but it took him a little time to compose itself. It didn’t help that both Ben and Jack had exploded in anger and were shouting at Brick for everything he had done.

“I know what you were planning.” Alan finally replied when he had calmed down, “I know what was supposed to happen today.”

The colour almost visibly drained from Brick’s face.

“What was going to happen?” Jack asked quietly.

“He was going to make you disappear.” Alan replied as he turned to face Jack, “In a few minutes a truck is due to arrive. It looks like the plan was for you to be taken and sold as adult babies to some people with a lot of money and no scruples.”

Jack felt physically ill and Ben had to cover his mouth as he let out a loud gasp of shock. There was so much for the two friends to take in, it all seemed like it couldn’t possibly be real.

“You can buy… people?” Ben finally choked out. Tears were filling his eyes.

“If you have enough money and the right connections you can buy anything you want.” Alan shrugged.

The room fell silent as the bombshells went off leaving devastation and shock behind it. No one seemed to know what was going to come next except for Alan who appeared to have everything in hand.

“Alright…” Brick finally said, “You win. You’re right, I was going to get rid of these punks once and for all. What’re you going to do next, huh? Let them go so they can rat on the park and get you shut down? Are you going to keep us here? I can be useful to you…”

“Oh good Heavens, I would never keep people here against their will.” Alan looked shocked at the suggestion.

Alan pressed a couple of buttons on his tablet and two robot nurses walked forwards to unlock Ben and Jack’s cribs. The robots then backed away allowing the two friends to climb out themselves. They were very hesitant and looked around as if expecting a terrible surprise at any moment.

“It’s OK.” Alan said, “You’re free to go. I’m sorry you had to get stuck in the middle of all this.”

With another button press Alan called down some robotic arms from the ceiling carrying two plastic bags. They were dropped at the feet of Ben and Jack who leaned down to see adult clothing ready and waiting for them.

“We can just… go?” Jack asked. It seemed almost too good to be true.

“You can.” Alan said with a smile.

Without a hint of shame Ben and Jack scrambled to get out of their sleepers as quickly as they could. They had no shame about being naked as they ripped off the horrid diapers and started getting dressed. After all the diapers wearing adult underwear and clothes felt incredibly strange. Brick was staring out between the bars at them, the tables had fully turned. Jack and Ben started heading for the exit hardly believing their luck.

“There is one more thing…” Alan said. Ben and Jack stopped dead in their tracks.

Alan walked over to the two newly appropriately dressed adults.

“Well, two things…” Alan corrected himself, “First off, I can’t have you telling anyone what happened here.”

“Oh, we wo-” Ben started to say.

“I have a great deal of footage of the both of you in very compromising positions.” Alan said, “I will not hesitate to get these videos and photos all over the internet. If I hear that you two are getting talkative I will make sure you never forget any of this. I don’t want to be mean but I have to protect myself and the park.”

Ben and Jack silently nodded. The truth was that both of them just desperately wanted to put all of this behind them. They would agree to virtually anything if it meant they could leave and have no evidence of what happened here appear anywhere.

“And I want you to accept these gifts.” Alan continued, “Because you have both been through far too much because of that man.”

Alan pressed another few buttons and two more robot nurses walked forwards holding envelopes. The boys each took one and when prompted to open them they did so. When Ben saw the cheque inside he felt his knees weaken, the numbers written on there were astronomical.

“It’s… so much!” Jack gasped when he saw how many zeroes were written down.

“Put it away in savings.” Alan advised, “Don’t be extravagant and make people ask questions. I will be watching.”

Ben and Jack nodded their heads in understanding and when Alan waved towards the door they finally left. Not only were they free to go home once again but they were substantially richer for everything they had gone through.

“What about me?” Brick called out from the crib.

Alan turned back to his employee who was still trapped in his crib. He stepped forwards until he was just a few feet away from Brick. He let the silence stretch out creating tension that was clearly ripping at Brick.

“Having seen you have so much fun with Ben and Jack I think I would like to try playing.” Alan said with a thoughtful smile, “Babies need to learn to take turns and I think it’s time you took a turn as the helpless little infant.”

“No!” Brick reached out from the crib but Alan was out of reach, “You… You can’t!”

“You can stay here for now.” Alan said coldly, “Whilst I decide what to do with you in the long term.”

Alan turned and started walking out the same exit Ben and Jack had just used. He smiled widely as he heard Brick break down behind him. The bully started loudly blubbering and screaming as Alan closed the door behind him. He looked down to his table and scrolled to the intensity slider. He placed his finger on the little bar and dragged it all the way up into the red zone. He wanted to make sure Brick had an experience he would never forget.

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...