LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok earlier today me in and my girlfriend decided we might like to try messing away from home so we talked about it  and then decided we should both take 2 dulcolax suppositorys tonight just before we walk up the road about 1km away to pick up some packages from the Amazon locker we figure on going at like 2 am at night so when its about a 99% chance we wont run into anybody on the street or at the Amazon locker so we're not unwillingly making anyone else participate in our activities but I'm beginning to chicken out so you decide for me should I do it or not just drop a yes or no in the comments section below thanks I'm making the decision at 11 tonight my girlfriend really wants me to do it but itd be like the first time I've semi purposely messed away from home 

Thanks and have a nice day

UPDATE WE DID IT details will be added in stinky squishy and proud under when was the last time you messed admin please feel free to move this topic to messing section I don't know how 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

Ok earlier today me in and my girlfriend decided we might like to try messing away from home so we talked about it  and then decided we should both take 2 dulcolax suppositorys tonight just before we walk up the road about 1km away to pick up some packages from the Amazon locker we figure on going at like 2 am at night so when its about a 99% chance we wont run into anybody on the street or at the Amazon locker so we're not unwillingly making anyone else participate in our activities but I'm beginning to chicken out so you decide for me should I do it or not just drop a yes or no in the comments section below thanks I'm making the decision at 11 tonight my girlfriend really wants me to do it but itd be like the first time I've semi purposely messed away from home 

Thanks and have a nice day

@Warmwetandcozy

I say do it - as you are doing it OUTSIDE, and you are doing it together, and you are not "forcing" anyone to join you in your "fun."  Just be careful at night, and know that you can get REALLY messy if you are using suppositories, and you may not have any control of how it happens, or how messy it can be.

Good Luck!

Brian

50 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Warmwetandcozy

I say do it - as you are doing it OUTSIDE, and you are doing it together, and you are not "forcing" anyone to join you in your "fun."  Just be careful at night, and know that you can get REALLY messy if you are using suppositories, and you may not have any control of how it happens, or how messy it can be.

Good Luck!

Brian

That's what i was thinking we've both used dulcolax suppositorys before and neither one of us could possibly hold it for the 45 minutes to an hour it would take us to walk there get our packages and walk back so I'm probably going to do it 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd say do it, as someone with IBS and occasional bowel IC, messing yourself in public generally isn't a huge deal, as long as you're able to change promptly, but seeing as it's late at night with no one around, that's less of a concern.  Good luck.  Let us know how it goes/went.