LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For a while now I've been a bit obsessed with light up sneakers and I finally gave in and bought myself a pair of GEOX Android Girls which luckily were in my size.

I previously had a pair of modified Nike Airs but these GEOX came out the box with the twinkling lights, and not like the tacky adult ones with lights wrapped around the bottom the proper ones with the heels that flash.

Anyway here’s a short video of me trying them

• Like 1

I don't have light up sneakers, but I was able to find mens size 12 heelise.    My wife informed me I couldn't heelie through the building she works in.

• Like 1
On 6/13/2020 at 12:44 PM, Apache Raccoon said:

For a while now I've been a bit obsessed with light up sneakers and I finally gave in and bought myself a pair of GEOX Android Girls which luckily were in my size.

I previously had a pair of modified Nike Airs but these GEOX came out the box with the twinkling lights, and not like the tacky adult ones with lights wrapped around the bottom the proper ones with the heels that flash.

Anyway here’s a short video of me trying them

Cool! I never understood the appeal of light-up shoes, what do you like about them?

I read once that a guy robbed a house at night and the cops caught him because as he was running away in the dark, they could see the heels of his light up shoes as he ran about a block away from where they were searching for him.

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

There fun and makes me feel a bit like a kid :)

Do you think they're something a baby would wear, say 1 to 2 years old?

Usually I've seen toddlers that were at or above walking level wearing them.  I would say 2-5 years old is common.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...