LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello/Hola

Cris

Hello, been lurking for a while and decided to finally join. Love the stories on here, especially the diaper dimension stories, unfortunately I didn't make it in time before the greate crash. 

Hope to one day grow the courage and maybe wear a diaper.

Welcome and enjoy.  If you have the interest in diapers and want to try wearing one, you have to just jump in and do it, no being timed.  You never know until you try it, and if you read the forum posts here, you will find the majority were hooked on wearing diapers once they first tried it!  Usually once they wear a diaper they have a very positive reaction and a joyful experience.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD. Come on in, get comfy, make yourself at home. I’d say the same, for trying out a diaper. Take the plunge! Lots of good info, and people here, so if you have questions, just ask away. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1
On 6/12/2020 at 3:26 PM, Cris said:

Hello, been lurking for a while and decided to finally join. Love the stories on here, especially the diaper dimension stories, unfortunately I didn't make it in time before the greate crash. 

Hope to one day grow the courage and maybe wear a diaper.

Hello and welcome! Don't sweat coming after the great crash. I've come after the great crash and I've found plenty of amazing stories and new ones are added every day. Also, I agree with the others that you should go for it and try a diaper. I have to say that finally deciding to wear a diaper was an amazing decision for me and made me a lot happier.

Little Tomás

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

Hello and welcome! Don't sweat coming after the great crash. I've come after the great crash and I've found plenty of amazing stories and new ones are added every day. Also, I agree with the others that you should go for it and try a diaper. I have to say that finally deciding to wear a diaper was an amazing decision for me and made me a lot happier.

Little Tomás

Gracias for the welcoming. Unfortunately I still live with my parents and they're very "old-fashioned" when it comes to interests. I'm afraid they'll suspect something so I'll just wait. 

Sorry if this reply isn't formated correctly, I'm using my phone so the settings are wierd.